4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Whitebeard.5172

Whitebeard.5172

commemorate Kaineng

10/10

And as the old saying goes, it isn’t over until a commemorative cat poster is produced.
But yes… unfortunately one week of loss was too much for our bandwagon server, and so sadly it all has to come to an end.

Meow are going to Maguuma
WM are going to Eredon Terrace
RISE transferring to TC to become an RP guild
CO are all travelling to Europe and joining Vizunah Square
RE return to Darkhaven to become PvE only
SOS going back to Tera Online
CNB staying on Kaineng

Please wish everyone the best, one day maybe we will be able to put the shame of last week’s loss behind us.

Surely you jest Magoo. This cannot be for real.At least I hope it’s not.

TSL-Poxxx
Tarnished Coast

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Oof. That makes me sad. I really adored Kaineng (still do). I wish you folks would stick it out and just push through. One week’s loss means nothing in the overall scheme of things. You guys have been stellar opponents on both the battlefield and wonderful on the forums.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Kingzook.1620

Kingzook.1620

he is trolling…………

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Whitebeard.5172

he is trolling…………

I found everything he said hard to swallow except for RE going off to be a PVE guild.He had me hanging there.

TSL-Poxxx
Tarnished Coast

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: SpitFire.4690

SpitFire.4690

commemorate Kaineng

10/10

And as the old saying goes, it isn’t over until a commemorative cat poster is produced.
But yes… unfortunately one week of loss was too much for our bandwagon server, and so sadly it all has to come to an end.

Meow are going to Maguuma
WM are going to Eredon Terrace
RISE transferring to TC to become an RP guild
CO are all travelling to Europe and joining Vizunah Square
RE return to Darkhaven to become PvE only
SOS going back to Tera Online
CNB staying on Kaineng

Please wish everyone the best, one day maybe we will be able to put the shame of last week’s loss behind us.

LMFAOOOO I can’t stop laughing omfg.. If it was true, this is the most accurate thing I’ve ever read.. This made my night xD

Primordus Virtus [RISE] Prime Leader – Prince Járvan
Our greatest strength lies in never failing,
But we [RISE] each time we fall.

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Oh whew.

I’m so relieved.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Um yeah, Kain will take a little more than a second place in tier 2 to “kill” them.

I look forward to more weeks against them and I hope others do as well. I don’t want another server in here screwing up our tier 2 situation atm.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

SpitFire.4690

Oh whew.

I’m so relieved.

No worries we just tired :p tier 2 feels like tier 1 balance none stop action xD

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

SpitFire.4690

Um yeah, Kain will take a little more than a second place in tier 2 to “kill” them.

I look forward to more weeks against them and I hope others do as well. I don’t want another server in here screwing up our tier 2 situation atm.

But but we want to see BG again unfinished business ;3

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Sir William PD.9615

Sir William PD.9615

This has to do with the current WvW matchup…

@FA

Please do not message me in-game claiming that my members are TC spies.

We have decided the guild will have an FA section and a TC section. The time has come to put this bickering aside as the TC section is more WvW oriented while the FA section is more Roleplaying/Story Oriented (with some WvW players).

In short, the sections are the opposite of the “declarations” of what each server represents. I was not going to ask those members in our FA side to leave, as we have been together for a long time and we know each other by real name and we are people first.

We aren’t letting our choice of servers tear us apart!

I don’t care who started the squabbles between both servers, but I am going to use the guild as a symbol to bridge the gap between servers and we will be doing WvW events as well as projects.

We have very strict rules as to how WvW communication can be used. Outside of Party Chat (if a party made of members of both sections exist), no information can be relayed about the status of position movements and commanders. Information can not leave the party chat. A mixed party will have its own private room on our raidcall room. Such information can not leave the room.

This is to keep the match fair.
I will not win at WvW using what I morally define as cheating in a video game.

I find both servers really need a guild like this…and as I’ve lived on Kaineng, FA and now TC…I should eventually know the three servers pretty well.

Bridge the gap? WTF are you talking about Shira? This is a WvWvW game, there are no gaps to bridge. We log in, we fight the other servers and we log out. This isn’t Shadowbane were politics were at play. There isn’t anything to gain from “bridging a gap”. There are no peace treaties or alliances in this game, despite what the conspiracy theorists say. Guilds shouldn’t have members on both servers as it’s counterproductive to how the game is supposed to be played.

I’m glad you found a server that suits your play style and needs. I hope that you fit that community better than you did the FA one.

-Thoryn Stormbrew, Dolyak Slayer
Purple Dragons – Fort Aspenwood
www.purpledragons.net

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Shera.7135

Shera.7135

Bridge the gap? WTF are you talking about Shira? This is a WvWvW game, there are no gaps to bridge. We log in, we fight the other servers and we log out. This isn’t Shadowbane were politics were at play. There isn’t anything to gain from “bridging a gap”. There are no peace treaties or alliances in this game, despite what the conspiracy theorists say. Guilds shouldn’t have members on both servers as it’s counterproductive to how the game is supposed to be played.

I’m glad you found a server that suits your play style and needs. I hope that you fit that community better than you did the FA one.

Somebody has missed the point entirely. The whole game does not revolve around WvW. This is not to bridge the gap in WvW.
If “Guilds shouldn’t have members on both servers as it’s counterproductive to how the game is supposed to be played”, then they wouldn’t ALLOW guilds to have members on more than one server.
There is more than one aspect to this game than WvW.

There IS in fact a lot to gain by bridging a gap. Perhaps the second part of the post was put in the wrong place, but since it pertained to the animosity between our servers there was also justification.
A lot of people (some on FA as well, not just TC) are sick of the constant bickering and name calling between us. So Shira is keeping his guild on both servers as sort of a halfway point. People who enjoy RP on FA can chat with likeminded folks, etc.

Shira even stated there would be no discussion of WvW in the guild, its not about “spying” or any immature rubbish like that. ( It would, however, allow us to line up duels quite nicely I suppose )

(Edited coz i broke my quote )

Sheralia Danthil- Necromancer
Tarnished Coast

(edited by Shera.7135)

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: SquirtyMagoo.8321

SquirtyMagoo.8321

Oof. That makes me sad. I really adored Kaineng (still do). I wish you folks would stick it out and just push through. One week’s loss means nothing in the overall scheme of things. You guys have been stellar opponents on both the battlefield and wonderful on the forums.

Hehe, I was only poking fun at the CO post about the server being over. I love T2 (win or lose) and I think the whole server does too <3

and lol Whitebeard, we only do the giant worm sometimes….

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

RE, KO, CO, and RISE are still in WvW kicking Bay and taking names. Still a tight score, folks.

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: brandon.6735

brandon.6735

Meow will never go to mag..Ever. lol.

Guardianhipster
Thiefhipster

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

I guess KN and TC woke up. Boo hiss shucky darn. Oh well. SO. MUCH. MORE. FUN.

People need to stop giving trolls a bad name. There’s one troll I’ve named Arty. He stands alone on an island in Mount Maelstrom tending to an artichoke farm. I like to go and keep him company when I go shopping. I wish he would stop trying to hug me so tight, but that’s ok. I just gently knock him out. With bullets. While he’s choking on smoke. And picking caltrops out of his feet. And screaming at me.

Arty, giving trolls a good name.

And why are they called artichokes? If there was an art of choking, it would be named garotte. Or Heimlich.

How come there are no liches named Heim?

Stuck at work, not in your BL, raiding your dolyaks.

PS On those looong quotes, it’s ok to use … to cut out the bits you don’t need.

Example: “…Stuck at work…” Reply: Aw.

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Arkanfel.8403

Arkanfel.8403

No offense meant, but from an outsider POV, you guys are doing just great.

I don’t think Kaineng will go back to T8 or anything, but our time at the top of T2 is clearly at an end. Kaineng has peaked, while both of her opponents are steadily growing and getting better. We’re the only server in T2 that is outmanned on offensive borderlands during NA primetime—and when we are, both servers notice and respond quickly by pushing us completely off the map as they should. EB and (very short) outmanned windows aside, I do not think I have ever seen a TC tower without a scout, so you can’t just ninja their stuff either.

If anything, most of your players are burnt out from endless hours they’ve put in for the past few weeks or should I say, months? They’ve done quite a lot to get a hardly known server to T2, which is almost a T1 contender now.

Burnout is a minor factor, in my opinion, and often exaggerated. Everyone suffers from burnout if they play or command often enough. I don’t really think burnout has much to do with this turnaround, but if it does, things will only get worse as morale starts to free-fall.

Sure, huge population helps a lot and most of them were transfers. But honestly which server hasn’t gotten any transfers?

I’m reasonably sure that Kaineng has had few or no new WvW transfers since January of February-ish. Tsym chose to go to SoR over us, and I heard some Blackgate guilds went back to TC. RET’s leadership returned to FA with a shiny new guild. I’m not all doom-and-gloom just because we’re losing; I think both other servers are getting larger and improving their game. We are doing neither of those things.

Hell, even one of our best advantages will only last so long; this is just my instinct talking but I think we have fewer lowbies than the other servers. TC zergs in particular look a lot more intimidating then they often actually are; I’ve been in fights where I ran right into the middle of their zerg and flattened like 5-6 lowbies right off the bat. I’m sure that has happened to us too, but I worry what encounters will start to look like once more of TC’s population gets leveled and geared. I don’t have much to go on in saying this, but I think that Kaineng has/had a larger population of WvW regulars that already had everything squared away. Our population is not growing, and if it is not growing, that means it is shrinking (slowly, at least) as players get bored with WvW, or frustrated with losing etc.

I think most of them deserve some break – and no I’m not saying so we could get easy wins. I don’t want a repeat of T3 where nobody has much to do than wait for some fights. I wish they get as much of a break as I wish TC’ers get after the overnight hours some of our commanders have put in the last week to get us to win the matchup, just so we could say we did it, and if/when FA pushes as hard and wins a matchup, I’d wish the same for them. I wouldn’t say any of the three servers are done or dying, etc just because the reset wasn’t a blowout. Reset is never an indicator of final result, which is always observed to be true. Have faith in your server and your guilds and friends. We’re so closely matched right now that any server can be green next week and anybody can be red – all of that could change within hours before next reset. What else could you ask for, if not this kind of excitement?

Kaineng NEEDS reset to be a blowout in order to win. We did okay last reset, but our lead going into Monday was smaller than it had historically been, and as the week wore on TC gained morale and momentum as we lost it. Now our presence throughout the week after maybe 1-2pm EST is nonexistent. We seem to still do okay on EB for the most part, but we rarely defend even our own map, and even during primetime any gains I’ve been able to make on an offensive borderland have been lost or undone within an hour or two.

I don’t think Kaineng’s players are getting worse, and I’m not blaming what I consider to be our inevitable decline on transfers to opponents’ servers. But I’ve played a lot of WvW and I feel pretty qualified in assessing the ebb and flow of each matchup. If the server continues to fracture and decline, Kaineng might even be in T3 next month. I’m not throwing in the towel or anything, but I think we will lose by 25,000 or more this week.

Sarabi “the Roaring Fury” Aminata

(edited by Arkanfel.8403)

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: MrSilver.5269

MrSilver.5269

Score check for those of us at the office please!

But I’m trying, Ringo. I’m trying real hard to be the shepherd.

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

SpitFire.4690

Meow will never go to mag..Ever. lol.

Hahahhahahaha!!!!! Hey at least he was accurate about RISE roleplaying in TC lmfao! Hell, I’m bringing erbody at Orgre hills, start a camp fire and make marshmallows with kaineng.. Get mad drunk and do the naked broom racing! Oh wait let’s not forget Slaughter Mist Castle, wave challenge!!!

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: IRSyKo.5843

IRSyKo.5843

FA isn’t really getting transfers Arkanfel

It’s the same people who have been on the server since Day 1 for the most part.

I Foresee TC pushing into T1 and soonish, not sure what’s gonna happen to KN, you guys might surprise everybody and destroy next week for all we know. But KN certainly hasn’t been doing well these last 2 weeks or so….well specifically in NA prime

Through discipline, we prevail.
[BT]
Fort Aspenwood

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Arkanfel.8403

Either you’re getting transfers, or guilds that never used to WvW are starting to do so regularly. I have seen far too many new faces in the last few weeks to believe that FA is not growing its WvW presence.

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Whitebeard.5172

I Foresee TC pushing into T1 and soonish, not sure what’s gonna happen to KN, you guys might surprise everybody and destroy next week for all we know. But KN certainly hasn’t been doing well these last 2 weeks or so

I don’t see anyone moving up or down anytime in the near future unless someone in T1 or T3 either plummets like a rock or skyrockets for some reason.

TSL-Poxxx
Tarnished Coast

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

IRSyKo.5843

Either you’re getting transfers, or guilds that never used to WvW are starting to do so regularly. I have seen far too many new faces in the last few weeks to believe that FA is not growing its WvW presence.

There’s a ton of PvX guilds on FA who WvW once or twice a week.

If anything FA is getting people to transfer off.

[BT]
Fort Aspenwood

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Feydra.6318

Feydra.6318

I just love this match up, sadly i havent been able to get as much play time as iwe wanted, but i do hope we can keep things going… Ki, Fa you two servers bring the love in great ways, keep it going… and keep our T2 safe and civil !… As for my beloved Tc, iwe been with you since the start, and at times i feel we lack morale, we are like on of those lemming games you try bash with a hammer, the more pounding we get, the more determined we all are… and as i usually say, we dont need to beat em, just fight em !

Miriel de Clavo – Elementalist
Fey Sparrow – Warrior
If i nag about things, its only couse i care ;P

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Whitebeard.5172

I think one of those new faces is RISE, shhhhhh.It’s a secret.

Just joking, just joking. Seriously, I’m joking.

TSL-Poxxx
Tarnished Coast

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Arkanfel.8403

I Foresee TC pushing into T1 and soonish, not sure what’s gonna happen to KN, you guys might surprise everybody and destroy next week for all we know. But KN certainly hasn’t been doing well these last 2 weeks or so

I don’t see anyone moving up or down anytime in the near future unless someone in T1 or T3 either plummets like a rock or skyrockets for some reason.

This. To be honest, any of us would be crushed in T1 if we went there next week. TC will probably be in tier 2 for at least 6 weeks unless a T1 server falls apart. Even at our closest (after 4 weeks of winning the tier, which I will remember fondly) we were still 150 rating points behind Sanctum of Rall.

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Odaman.8359

Odaman.8359

Bridging the gap is all well and good, but you won’t be doing anything like that in a guild that ostracized itself from a good portion of the FA population. Have fun with it, but don’t fall under the delusions that it’ll accomplish anything like what you’re saying.

Odaman 80 Mesmer
Maguuma

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Basedgod.7328

Basedgod.7328

Had a pretty awesome time in WvW today. I was everywhere, found something fun to do. .

Was with the my guild VK in EB, helped out PRO trying to take Bay in FABL with TCs strong numbers/defense they had turtling in there. Winged it with AVTR—hopping from TCBL and KNBL with some awesome fights to be had at points and on the open field (@TC: I was that annoying Ele in that AVTR + Friends group that tried to take vale, while you started streaming in for a good 15 mins. PS: watch your confusion stacks :P).

This tier remains awesome, and I am sure Kain can potentially bounce back. Despite our lead and TCs reeling close, we at FA are certainly not ignoring Kaineng; or counting them out.

Funniest Ele NA
[coVn] Witches I Chaotic Good
Fort Aspenwood

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

IRSyKo.5843

This. To be honest, any of us would be crushed in T1 if we went there next week. TC will probably be in tier 2 for at least 6 weeks unless a T1 server falls apart. Even at our closest (after 4 weeks of winning the tier, which I will remember fondly) we were still 150 rating points behind Sanctum of Rall.

about 85% of FA does not ever want to go to T1.

All we want to do is stay competitive enough/have enough coverage to be able to get the fights we want, which are in T2 and not zerging everything down like T3.

Personally I think FA is at a good spot right now, 3rd place finishes is good because the little queues we have disappear, I can play with my guild all at the same time on the same map. So long as we don’t drop to T3

[BT]
Fort Aspenwood

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

WyldKat.4712

We should all go the route of play and have fun without worrying about moving up or down. If it happens, it happens. But play and have fun, that should happen if anything does happen. Happen is like 4/5th of happy but with 2 extra letters.

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

it is just we don’t have enough EU/NA WvW coverage, that’s all, while the other two getting reinforcements….

points gained during Oceanic/SEA prime time usually deminished after 12am….

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Basedgod.7328

Basedgod.7328

No real transfers. Activity from alot of our PvX guilds have increased abit thanks to the progression patch. If you’re seeing some strong guild groups roaming about, that’s because some of our main WvW focused guilds have had restructures to existing members of FAs WvW community to establish new guilds: You’ll be seeing ACE and VK; both guilds—for the most part—comprise of players that were well entrenched in our servers WvW community

Funniest Ele NA
[coVn] Witches I Chaotic Good
Fort Aspenwood

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

SpitFire.4690

I think one of those new faces is RISE, shhhhhh.It’s a secret.

Just joking, just joking. Seriously, I’m joking.

HEY!! LOL sneaky!

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Elitejelly.7462

Elitejelly.7462

can we get a score/map update?

IM SO HYPED FOR HOT I CAN FLIP A TABLE.
(/o_o)/ |_|
hype over.

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Beachead.4127

Beachead.4127

The transfers we have received in the last couple of weeks have all been guilds who were on FA before.

VK returned from their one week vacation inT8. They were previously part of RET.
PTX transferred back last week
AoN came back a couple of weeks ago.
ACE is a break off of a another larger FA guild.

We have also seen a couple of launch guilds that have always been on FA come back into WvW as of late.

If we did get new transfers then we aren’t aware of it.

Ullrok – Warrior
Ullrom – Mesmer

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

WyldKat.4712

FNORD!

Maybe it’s some kinda Order of Whispers thing… we’re not cleared for that? Apple! 42! Buttercup!

I asked the krait how come they never leave the lake and try to take over the garrisons. They said they would but there’s no pool.

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

FNORD!

Maybe it’s some kinda Order of Whispers thing… we’re not cleared for that? Apple! 42! Buttercup!

I asked the krait how come they never leave the lake and try to take over the garrisons. They said they would but there’s no pool.

Why so much white space in your fnord post?

All hail Discordia!

NAGA|TC

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Beachead.4127

Beachead.4127

FNORD!

Why so much white space in your fnord post?

All hail Discordia!

The pixelated avocado threw harpies at the moon?

Ullrok – Warrior
Ullrom – Mesmer

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Tallis.5607

Tallis.5607

First you say that FA has 3 more guilds WvWing…

VK returned from their one week vacation inT8. They were previously part of RET.

Then you say…

My english is not good enough to understand the distinction between ‘new transfers’ in WvW numbers and ‘returned’, ‘transferred back’ and ‘came back’.

Anyways, these extra people explain why FA is ahead.

For now!

Tallis – Perpetual newbie – Tarnished Coast.
Always carries a towel – Never panics – Eats cookies.

(edited by Tallis.5607)

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Lanimal.6541

Lanimal.6541

We all love this tier and a large part of that is because of the three server involved. I do not believe the situation in Kaineng is all doom and gloom but there are some valid concerns bought up by a few Kaineng players, primarily the lack of NA and not having a large enough PVE population to draw players in from.

Instead of just worrying about it lets do something about it then. Lets help Kaineng recruit by bumping their thread by sharing our positive thoughts and opinions on Kaineng. I know TC got a lot of love from Kaineng and BG players alike to make our recruitment thread be very effective in recruiting individual players and small guilds. Lets do the same for them. I urge FA players to do the same.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Consider-Transferring-to-Kaineng

Theongreyjoy
[VoTF] www.votf.net

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

IRSyKo.5843

Yes, those 10 man AoN roaming squads and 5 man PTX groups are the sole reason why FA is winning. Not to mention those 40 VK/RET who were on the server a week ago

FA is winning from TC burning itself out and KN not being there to provide a solid 3rd server.

Like I said earlier, chances are you will get your coveted and very important first place TC, sit there and relax and let the coverage do it’s work

[BT]
Fort Aspenwood

(edited by IRSyKo.5843)

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Haldunius.7864

Haldunius.7864

First you say that FA has 3 more guilds WvWing…

Then you say…

My english is not good enough to understand the distinction between ‘new transfers’ in WvW numbers and ‘returned’, ‘transferred back’ and ‘came back’.

Anyways, these extra people explain why FA is ahead.

For now!

Isn’t it a little early in the week to start making excuses? It’s only Monday.

FA Mesmo – [VK]
Last words – “I’m going to jump off this cliff
and pull all those guys down cuz they’ll die.”

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

Lol … magoo – hilarious

Okay, so … Kain is fine. Nothing out of norm, work hard fight and play hard. We were second to BG like 4 weeks straight.

You act like this is a first for Kaineng, especially the FA guys last page (TC should know better)? Come now, play with us, and we will play back. We’re fine. Sometimes little frustrated at times, but we all go through that at times.

I give many props to all our guilds who have been tirelessly contributing to WvW, and our commanders. You guys know who you are, and time to spread the load a bit. Others need to step up, and make better use of our resources. In a way that even if it feels like TC > FA > TC and no break to change it to what we want to do cause defending back and forth… use the resources we have to change the game. Don’t play into what the opponent wants. And … been said many times … do not be predictable in movements.

Kain is no different than any other server, with the exception we can’t queue all 4 maps, and we have less than 10 minute queue on the maps we manage to queue.

Battle hard Kain, we have much work still to do. And for the love of god, we gotta start considering the ppt game more than the open field game (both are good, but we need to change the game) So much pride comes from winning a clash, but in the end, we are only behind at the moment because we need to push harder on the ppt. I logged in last night and “watched” … for 15-20 minutes roughly the 4 maps and flipping colors … well tbh it looked more like 2 and not much flipping colors, looked more defensive than anything else, which just leads to fair weathers leaving, out manned showing and more leaving, and soon TC and FA licking their lips at easy prey. I really think we need to push faster around all maps. Use the fact we are not queued to an advantage. TC did it for many weeks straight with BG and us.

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

SpitFire.4690

commemorate Kaineng

you forget TL, Ph and RUN xD

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: brandon.6735

brandon.6735

commemorate Kaineng

you forget TL, Ph and RUN xD

I’m surprise Meow even got mention lol. We usually never do. :P

Guardianhipster
Thiefhipster

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Hexin.5603

Rumor always starts by Rumor people … Rumor has it HB is coming

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Kaeti.2689

Kaeti.2689

There is a rumor going around, that WM left Kaineng.

Will United Korea also be leaving Kaineng soon?

WM is still here, there is ALWAYS rumors that happens like that about them. Nothing unusual. They did not leave Kaineng, nor will United Korea will. Everything is completely fine. (:

Wtf Kaeti
Syndictive [Syn]

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

There is a rumor going around, that WM left Kaineng.

Will United Korea also be leaving Kaineng soon?

WM is still here, there is ALWAYS rumors that happens like that about them. Nothing unusual. They did not leave Kaineng, nor will United Korea will. Everything is completely fine. (:

Glad to hear it.

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Whitebeard.5172

Yes, those 10 man AoN roaming squads and 5 man PTX groups are the sole reason why FA is winning. Not to mention those 40 VK/RET who were on the server a week ago

FA is winning from TC burning itself out and KN not being there to provide a solid 3rd server.

Like I said earlier, chances are you will get your coveted and very important first place TC, sit there and relax and let the coverage do it’s work

I don’t know, FA is doing a fine job in holding the lead no matter how slim.
I think many of the younger crowd are skipping classes to keep this thing going.Stop that, think of your futures.

TSL-Poxxx
Tarnished Coast

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Hexin.5603

Rumors are rumors, and everyone deserve a break. Everyone who puts in there entire days WvW’ing regardless of tag or server can take it back a notch at times. Others will step in and do what they, what we’ve learned in past over the many months and lead. Kain is full of great WvW players … and it’s in our leadership we respect and trust, and our people who pick up when another may not be around.

Appreciate the genuine gestures, and see you guys all on the battlefield tonight.

And I was obviously joking about HB. But I’m pretty sure that was clear. Just wanted to set the record straight in writing.

I’m going to enjoy WvW tonight.

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Convenant.7092

Convenant.7092

I don’t think BT receives nearly as much credit as they deserve; they’re an amazing guild and a HUGE part of FA’s success.