4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: OutspokenAardvark.9781

OutspokenAardvark.9781

TC is at the fight club. FA is at the fight club. We haven’t seen anyone from KN.

Rhyme – Commander
[DIS] Dissentient – http://dissentient.org
[TC] Tarnished Coast

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

TC is at the fight club. FA is at the fight club. We haven’t seen anyone from KN.

I’m not home yet. :*(

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: nibbles.2408

nibbles.2408

I think it’s been kinda ugly lately with TC-v-FA largely due to that widely circulated FA forum post about the “hogs” of TC. While I’m sure it doesn’t reflect the views of all of FA, it was “liked” by many of the FA community, and was a really low, immature, deluded, prideful, and non-factual post.

That was also only posted on our server’s forums where you have no business being.

I also don’t see how it was ‘liked by many of the fa community’… probably 5 people lol’d at it publicly, and there were several that said ‘knock it off’. Please quit overgeneralizing.

I liked it lol.

0.o But you were his inspiration.

(Joking of course)

=)

I do want to say I am quite happy with FA. Sure it’s not the win we all would have liked coming off a great weekend (awesome push TC), but we got over that slight slump from last week for sure. Back to #5 of NA servers, the highest FA has achieved yet.

Although a potential for a KN comeback is certainly ripe.

Wechlas [Echo]
Charr Ranger
Fort Aspenwood (www.fort-aspenwood.com)

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

I think it’s been kinda ugly lately with TC-v-FA largely due to that widely circulated FA forum post about the “hogs” of TC. While I’m sure it doesn’t reflect the views of all of FA, it was “liked” by many of the FA community, and was a really low, immature, deluded, prideful, and non-factual post.

That was also only posted on our server’s forums where you have no business being.

I also don’t see how it was ‘liked by many of the fa community’… probably 5 people lol’d at it publicly, and there were several that said ‘knock it off’. Please quit overgeneralizing.

Confirmation bias!

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

Sorry, I missed fight club. Had some RL stuff to do. Hope TC and FA had fun with it though.

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: narcissus.6418

narcissus.6418

I’m not sure about the uproar about “hogs?” Who doesn’t like bacon? I mean seriously, I question anyone’s logic who doesn’t like bacon. I believe most of this was posted on our private forums to get the troops pumped up. If you plan to keep reading our forums and getting mad then so be it. It is our area to talk trash and have fun, I think our guys talk more smack to each other than they do TC, such thin skin, would hope you would be more mature and used to a little needling. But it’s ok, keep balling up in 60 man groups, it only makes for more fun right!? Who doesn’t love skill lag! Man I wish we could turn T2 meta into a new T1 meta, stacking servers, maxed map cap zergballs doing battle all smashing 111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111 for victory. I will personally sit down and pray to the anet gods tonight to pray for 3 hours q’s for you.

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

The intricacy of the message of the picture will be inversely correlated to how much work I have to do. TC got lucky last week.

I can’t draw a stickman to save my life, but I did manage to find this photo of us

Attachments:

L’enfer, c’est les autres

(edited by Jayne.9251)

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

I’m not sure about the uproar about “hogs?” Who doesn’t like bacon? I mean seriously, I question anyone’s logic who doesn’t like bacon. I believe most of this was posted on our private forums to get the troops pumped up. If you plan to keep reading our forums and getting mad then so be it. It is our area to talk trash and have fun, I think our guys talk more smack to each other than they do TC, such thin skin, would hope you would be more mature and used to a little needling. But it’s ok, keep balling up in 60 man groups, it only makes for more fun right!? Who doesn’t love skill lag! Man I wish we could turn T2 meta into a new T1 meta, stacking servers, maxed map cap zergballs doing battle all smashing 111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111 for victory. I will personally sit down and pray to the anet gods tonight to pray for 3 hours q’s for you.

Why close off your forums then? I know you don’t personally have control over it, but I do have to wonder why you guys just don’t open it up and get more FA’ers posting there.

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Karmablah.4531

Karmablah.4531

I have quite a bit of respect for Kaineng as they climbed the tiers but the few players complaining about transfers and 2v1ing…really? How can you lose for one week fall apart like that?

Anyways KH had a bit fun in your BL last night.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1IdWnKhoyA

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

narcissus.6418

Our forums are open to anyone who makes an account. I’m curious the % of FA people reading our forums to the % of TC reading our forums.

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Sunspots.9861

Do an anonomous poll :P

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Do an anonomous poll :P

Wouldn’t work… Maguuma would come in and skew the results for kittens and giggles

NAGA|TC

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Catixie.6351

Catixie.6351

Some people really shouldn’t run around with a commander tag is all I have to say

Katixie TC

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

No, we love it. That’s why we have a guild called Tasty Hogs [HOG].

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Harrish.8743

Harrish.8743

Par
A
Graphs

And your “troops” really get pumped up by hog jokes. Cool.

Agree on the bacon.

Hellfire Circus [HfC]

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

KN should be there at the FC, I would assume they were slow … Littlefeather usually on time with it, but who knows irl things could have popped up in the past hour or so.

Hope he did make it over, if he is in game, you guys can freely pm him. If he’s not, I’m going to have to get Baby Sista’s whip and work it.

Well I’m just getting off now, so hopefully I’ll get back in time for some fun tonight.

… and yeah, I give major props to … what I see happening (much like sarabi has his opinion) … my thoughts are that TC, actually control the ebb and flow, but are extremely cordial about t2. Absolutely hilarious that +1 on the hog … I almost fell off my chair reading that. And KH I never forget you guys, always have much respect … I haven’t seen many 2v1 crap talk in a bit, but I generally skim most posts, in hopes to see some of the funny ones. Like the video link the FA guy shared, Late for Work … hilarious.

Catch ya guys back in battle soon enough,

~ X [RE], Kaineng

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

It’s a public forum. If FA doesn’t want other servers looking on, they can require that all members are verified before viewing.

Aside from that, I didn’t attend the forums myself. It was screen-capped and shared all over the place.

Your forum has a “like” feature. It was liked by many people. Far more than “five.”

Also, I was very clear in my post that I don’t believe all of FA agreed with the post/sentiment. It wasn’t an over-generalization. It was merely an observation based on irrefutable fact. Some of FA give the rest of the server a very bad name. Also, my complete post was not quoted, so the part you’re replying to is out of context.

(edited by Hickeroar.9734)

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Hickeroar.9734

Case in point.

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

narcissus.6418

We have some trolls, you have some trolls. If you really want I can dig through forums and bring back condescending crap about point scores, t2 tactics and all of the other crap from previous threads. All I really want to know is? Who is willing enough to get mad enough, make some bad decisions, and jump out of those towers for some fights?

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

All I really want to know is? Who is willing enough to get mad enough, make some bad decisions, and jump out of those towers for some fights?

Sorry… gimme a sec…

still more cookies to eat and mountain dew to drink…

Be out soon(ish)

NAGA|TC

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Alilinke.7690

Alilinke.7690

lol, are we still going on about that hog joke? Good lord, you folks need to lighten up.

[nA] Professional Guild Hall Decorator

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Hickeroar.9734

lol, are we still going on about that hog joke? Good lord, you folks need to lighten up.

It wasn’t a joke when it was written.

I was simply pointing out that the reason some of the TCers were kinda…blunt…on the forums earlier this week was probably partly due to that. I replied/quoted an FA guy who was talking about how this thread hasn’t been very enjoyable lately. :-/

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

SHAKA ZULU.3128

The intricacy of the message of the picture will be inversely correlated to how much work I have to do. TC got lucky last week.

I can’t draw a stickman to save my life, but I did manage to find this photo of us

Omg now my face is on the internet forever.

love,

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Odaman.8359

Odaman.8359

Case in point.

Dat bacon was good tonight in tc bl.

Seriously though, nice fights… anyone taking the hog comment seriously isn’t all there in the head.

Odaman 80 Mesmer
Maguuma

(edited by Odaman.8359)

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Vespirisa.1497

Vespirisa.1497

Score update while karaoke in KN is going on.

Attachments:

IoJ→KN→DB→SoR→CD→SoR→TC → SBI
Scrub D/D Ele. What’s server loyalty?

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Haldunius.7864

Haldunius.7864

It’s a public forum. If FA doesn’t want other servers looking on, they can require that all members are verified before viewing.

Meh, I edited. I felt dirty falling to the level some people on this forum have chosen to pursue. Regardless, to the few TC that saw that, please keep the feeling in mind you had when someone posted something you considered private regardless of how well someone can perform verbal gymnastics to justify it. It’s annoying enough that we know you are reading our server forums – at least try to refrain from linking or posting screen shots of our private conversations. Sign up and partake in the open if you must read our forums, but try to keep some class. Yeah…that was me saying that.

FA Mesmo – [VK]
Last words – “I’m going to jump off this cliff
and pull all those guys down cuz they’ll die.”

(edited by Haldunius.7864)

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

Are you being serious right now? You are telling me if I go create an account and start posting things from TC’s forum you guys won’t get upset? Because I’m sure we can find some interesting things in there like this:

Context is an amazing thing, I’ll say that.

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Sunspots.9861

That’s how an open forum works Everything is on display.

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Haldunius.7864

K, just checking. If that’s the case, I have no issues

FA Mesmo – [VK]

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Haldunius.7864

I’m not trying anything. You guys are ardently defending your position so I was just testing your faith.

FA Mesmo – [VK]

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Expunge.4926

Expunge.4926

I was simply pointing out that the reason some of the TCers were kinda…blunt…on the forums earlier this week was probably partly due to that. I replied/quoted an FA guy who was talking about how this thread hasn’t been very enjoyable lately. :-/

actually it was a post specifically designed to troll TC… i’m quite shocked at how well it worked, since it was on the FA forums and I thought obviously looked like troll bait.

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: phaneo.4597

phaneo.4597

actually it was a post specifically designed to troll TC… i’m quite shocked at how well it worked, since it was on the FA forums and I thought obviously looked like troll bait.

A troll bait within a troll post designed to troll TC – Trollception?

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

I dislike trolls. They have that nasty poison cloud skill and like to stun you.

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Vespirisa.1497

Watchout TCBL….

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Jayne.9251

FA and Kain, thanks for the rather intense moments on TCBL tonight … we had FA inside hills .. and the a couple minutes later a Kain zerg skipping along below (I waved, did you see me?) to north inner while FA was at main gates inner .. lol, thought we were going to go down. And then bam, next thing you know, FA was inside bay literally a very few minutes after hills had been cleared. You kept us busy. At one point all three WPs on the map were contested, making it challenging to counter. But it was fun. Thank you!

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Arkard.3970

Arkard.3970

Watchout TCBL….

Is this a declaration of a push or the new reputation your guild has developed?

Miyako [Kupo] – 80 Thief
Tarnished Coast Server

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

i love trolls… they drop totem…..

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

SHAKA ZULU.3128

I’ve heard whispers of a naked zerg. Confirm?

love,

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Vespirisa.1497

Watchout TCBL….

Is this a declaration of a push or the new reputation your guild has developed?

Come and see

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Sign up and partake in the open if you must read our forums, but try to keep some class. Yeah…that was me saying that.

lol I tried that and got about four pages of some rather nasty remarks, when all I was trying to do was be nice. But it’s ok. It’s your forum. Thankfully I have some pretty thick skin. To be fair, some were pleasant about it.

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Harrish.8743

Harrish.8743

Regardless, to the few TC that saw that, please keep the feeling in mind you had when someone posted something you considered private regardless of how well someone can perform verbal gymnastics to justify it.

Sheesh, Mr. Bashful.

For people that want to look at the TC community forums its tcgw2.com.

The WvW section requires registration. If you register you get to see a match up thread with really cool score updates, some stuff about battle strategy and WvW burnout, and videos of recent fights.

For people that want to look at the FA community forums its fort-aspenwood.com.

Their WvW section also has a match up thread (where they spend most of their time mocking TC for wearing wizard hats and running away from fights), a couple of neat threads about the strength of the FA community, and a recruitment thread where they talk about how to get more SEA coverage and convince Kaineng guilds to join them.

Big deal.

Can we please stop acting offended that people from other servers are curious about what goes on in our communities. As long as people are respectful and don’t intrude in the conversations, what’s the harm of having visitors on your forums?

Hellfire Circus [HfC]

(edited by Harrish.8743)

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Thet.7153

Thet.7153

I just wanted to give a slap on the back to the TC militia. We got hit hard briefly on Thursdat night by FA and KN on TCBL. Bay was penetrated by both, we lost all our wall seige, but in the end, we repelled both FA and KN. All our wall seige neede rebuilding, and wow, our Militia responded(at this time, for whatever reason, both FA and KN left our borderland), I saw people rebuilding all inner and outer wall seige in short time. Nice going. Hugs to you all.

cog in the wheel for the Tarnished Coast
did you call me a PUG, I am Militia.

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Fenrir.5461

Fenrir.5461

I’m all warm and cozy under this Flame Ram, thanks for the blanket TC ;P

Attachments:

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Sunspots.9861

I just wanted to give a slap on the back to the TC militia. We got hit hard briefly on Thursdat night by FA and KN on TCBL. Bay was penetrated by both, we lost all our wall seige, but in the end, we repelled both FA and KN. All our wall seige neede rebuilding, and wow, our Militia responded(at this time, for whatever reason, both FA and KN left our borderland), I saw people rebuilding all inner and outer wall seige in short time. Nice going. Hugs to you all.

Best militia in the game, hands down.

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Darknicrofia.2604

Darknicrofia.2604

naked zerg with 40 commanders in karoake bar indeed just omega golem rushed TC bay

Darknicrofia Sage – Bad Gerdian, Merciless Legend, Platinum NA Solo Que

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Jayne.9251

naked zerg with 40 commanders in karoake bar indeed just omega golem rushed TC bay

Well crap. Now I’m sorry I went to bed would have loved to have seen that!

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Arkard.3970

Arkard.3970

Excellent. You have combined two things into something even more delicious. Like peanut butter and chocolate.

Miyako [Kupo] – 80 Thief
Tarnished Coast Server

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: phaneo.4597

phaneo.4597

40 commanders? oh boy…

and regarding naked zerg : copy cats :P lol

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Darknicrofia.2604

Darknicrofia.2604

i doubt your naked zerg were singing ice ice baby while rolling in omega golems though

Darknicrofia Sage – Bad Gerdian, Merciless Legend, Platinum NA Solo Que

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

i doubt your naked zerg were singing ice ice baby while rolling in omega golems though

Normally, I’d be mad you took our Bay… But being naked makes everything better.

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress