5-17 Gom-DR-NSP

5-17 Gom-DR-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nordic Natedog.4360

Nordic Natedog.4360

Battle stations people

battle stations for your battle stations.

I see your Rig and I raise you a shiverpeaks commander

I see yours… and raise you Mine. with a 32 inch screen and 22 inch back up :]

All I see is drugs and is that a bong on the left?

Looks like one to me, as well as a pipe next to the lighters.

Haha You are both correct. I was wondering how long it would take someone to notice :] good thing I live in a state that is forward thinking enough that said items are 100% legal….. lets call them Game enhancement items.

Way to brag about drug abuse, hophead.

#tonyjeal

How is it abuse if it’s legal there?

Just because something is legal doesn’t make it not abuse. Things get abused and can be deemed morally reprehensible despite what the law says.

If I have a beer, am I abusing alcohol? Just because you see paraphernalia doesn’t mean there is abuse involved. It may mean there is USE.

Now you fail at logic. I never said they were abusing it. The statement was ‘how it can be abuse if it is legal’, which don’t have anything to do with each other. Try quoting the guy who spoke about Zorin (who I chat with in game all the time) bragging about his drug abuse and not my explanation.

Mag (PA)
Figrin the Healer (Guard), Angelic Renae (Mes), Death by Figrin (Thief)

5-17 Gom-DR-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dubblebass.8519

Dubblebass.8519

Battle stations people

battle stations for your battle stations.

I see your Rig and I raise you a shiverpeaks commander

I see yours… and raise you Mine. with a 32 inch screen and 22 inch back up :]

All I see is drugs and is that a bong on the left?

Looks like one to me, as well as a pipe next to the lighters.

Haha You are both correct. I was wondering how long it would take someone to notice :] good thing I live in a state that is forward thinking enough that said items are 100% legal….. lets call them Game enhancement items.

Way to brag about drug abuse, hophead.

#tonyjeal

How is it abuse if it’s legal there?

Just because something is legal doesn’t make it not abuse. Things get abused and can be deemed morally reprehensible despite what the law says.

If I have a beer, am I abusing alcohol? Just because you see paraphernalia doesn’t mean there is abuse involved. It may mean there is USE.

Now you fail at logic. I never said they were abusing it. The statement was ‘how it can be abuse if it is legal’, which don’t have anything to do with each other. Try quoting the guy who spoke about Zorin (who I chat with in game all the time) bragging about his drug abuse and not my explanation.

That is true and I believe I was going to quote Naffy when I went to reply. I apologize for hitting the wrong post. I am at work and doing a few things at once. ;-)

Kieron Asbjorn – 80 Guardian | Saiuri – 80 Elementalist
Xylani – 80 Ranger | Osoroshii – 80 Warrior
GoM [LGG][COI]

(edited by Dubblebass.8519)

5-17 Gom-DR-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

The age of the score update is over!

Anet released an official API so sites can access the match-up data. Millenium has already integrated it. You can even see a map of who owns what.

http://mos.millenium.org/na

Sweeeet. Now I’m never gonna get stuff done at work.

Gate of Madness

5-17 Gom-DR-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: wish.3102

wish.3102

This is all I have to say to this thread.

Attachments:

Jade Quarry. RNG/THF/GRD/WAR
SovietSpaceDogs[SSD]

5-17 Gom-DR-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: wish.3102

wish.3102

Had a fun time in DR BLs just a few moments ago. Was looking to do just a mini roam before I went to sleep but I stumbled upon a lone commander of ours building seige to take Greenlake, so I thought to may as well help with that and tag up too. Met with no opposition so we took Lake. Saw some friends from XOXO and tM around the Bay area around then so the two of us held our corner and had our own fun fighting over lowlands :P By the time things calmed down, NSP was gone but oddly so were DR, so we took it upon ourselves to take the Redbriar tower as well. By the time us 2 had the entire south side taken, we were responded to by a good 10ish man group so yeah… our fun didn’t last long xD (Great fight for Redbriar btw :P) Still had fun sitting with a few uplvls after everyone calmed down enough not to chase me into spawn :P Still tho, for 2 ppl to take the entire south side before any response was made is pretty amazing, lol. Wake up DR!

Oh ya, that was fun too, it’s been a blast moving my mule to your server for awhile and just doing random things because no one is around and I can.

Jade Quarry. RNG/THF/GRD/WAR
SovietSpaceDogs[SSD]

5-17 Gom-DR-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

This is all I have to say to this thread.

You make a good case fine sir.
But excuse me, I do believe I hear some ruffians have spoken a word against the holy golden liquid. I must address it.

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

5-17 Gom-DR-NSP

in Match-ups

Rob.7624

If I have a beer, am I abusing alcohol?

You aren’t old enough to have a beer.

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

5-17 Gom-DR-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dubblebass.8519

Dubblebass.8519

LOL oh how I wish. I am more than twice the legal age.

edit: …and your pic is making me want to leave work early to enjoy one (or two).

Kieron Asbjorn – 80 Guardian | Saiuri – 80 Elementalist
Xylani – 80 Ranger | Osoroshii – 80 Warrior
GoM [LGG][COI]

5-17 Gom-DR-NSP

in Match-ups

Rob.7624

LOL oh how I wish. I am more than twice the legal age.

EDIT:
You work so you can buy more beer so you can go to work.
Do not forsake the ancient law.

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

5-17 Gom-DR-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: moutzaheadin.4029

moutzaheadin.4029

A big thank you for [RISE] guild giving us some fun 4v4 / 5v5.

good people , fun guild.

4v4 !“http://youtu.be/uuFdmV-hXUk

Dang I’m mad I missed this! I had an awesome impromptu 2v2 with you and the dagger/dagger ele at Vale in NSP BL last night. I was the sword/torch mesmer fighting with the big shiny guardian.

That fight was great! Minus them camp Npc’s that for what ever reason train me non stop! It had to be like 10+ mins lol. Next time , stay out of my camp!

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

(edited by moutzaheadin.4029)

5-17 Gom-DR-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Debois Guilbert.6413

Debois Guilbert.6413

Seeing all these people post pictures of older systems, I have to wonder how many people actually used them. I, for one, got my early game experiences on a TI-99. Long live Tombstone City, Munch Man, Dig Dug, and Parsec!!!

I had one of those! PARSEC was my favorite game for a long time. I also had Munch Man, Car Wars, TI Invaders, and Early Learning Fun (lol).

I had early learning fun as well. We also had an exercise game which I don’t recall the name.

Early learning fun on a TI-99/4A… now I feel old. I enjoyed Zork and the other Infocom games on my Commodore 64. No picture, but I still have it in it’s original package.

Altoholic Luciana Delaluna, Ranger
Phoenix Ascendant [ASH] – Gate of Madness
“This space intentionally left blank.” ~ Zork

5-17 Gom-DR-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Scarecrow.5792

Scarecrow.5792

A big thank you for [RISE] guild giving us some fun 4v4 / 5v5.

good people , fun guild.

4v4 !“http://youtu.be/uuFdmV-hXUk

Probably the best one of the 6 or so we had (at least half of the others we just got stomped haha)!

Thanks for posting this I actually see quite a few things I did wrong which might have turned the tide of that one. Should do these every night

- RISE – Holy – tM -
Scarecrow Z – Female Human Engineer

5-17 Gom-DR-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kyuzo.4675

Kyuzo.4675

ANET Please fix this lag and dc’ing. It is breaking the game for so many of us that it is getting harder to want to log on anymore.

[AD] Devona’s Rest

5-17 Gom-DR-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yam.2891

Yam.2891

mugi is newbie but i taught mugi, does this mean i am newbie?

anyone like this lag????

The Lad Guy – aka Mustache Pete
[Trillmatic][SPCA][xmas]

5-17 Gom-DR-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: bellrang.1628

bellrang.1628

’Hey NSP, is everything alright? I mean the wall is down right beside you guys and yall are sieging the gate? lol

Attachments:

Commander Bluevalle
[DDLG]- Co-Leader of Deadly Legends
[Bags]- Rally Bot

5-17 Gom-DR-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Naffy.1493

Naffy.1493

’Hey NSP, is everything alright? I mean the wall is down right beside you guys and yall are sieging the gate? lol

Go back to your home. Leave ours alone.

Tree Dink – Sylvari Guardian
Os of NSP

5-17 Gom-DR-NSP

in Match-ups

Debois Guilbert.6413

ANET Please fix this lag and dc’ing. It is breaking the game for so many of us that it is getting harder to want to log on anymore.

Good to know that I am not the only one disconnecting every few minutes.

Dear Anet: Less karka and more bug fixes please. Sincerely, Increasingly Annoyed

5-17 Gom-DR-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Glaeser.8015

Glaeser.8015

Thank you for the fights in your BL DR, fun stuff. On a related note had some fights vs an OINK group, thought they transferred to T8?

Glaezer – [Splt] [Holy] – NSP
Charr Guardian & many alts
I am the donut

5-17 Gom-DR-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shu.6981

Shu.6981

the rest of the 4v4/5v5 with [RISE] can be found in this video

Mugi [-tM-][Holy]
IamMugi
NSP

5-17 Gom-DR-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nausicca.6038

Nausicca.6038

Did you bring your whole server with you ? I’ve never seen this much DR before.
That was fun though.

VoxL, NSPPT

5-17 Gom-DR-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

I miss you NSP.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

5-17 Gom-DR-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: jerryfingers.6273

jerryfingers.6273

Lost some respect for BSty. Was trying to 1v1 your ele,she kept running back into spawn (standard)

Then the 3 of you come out,i clearly bow and you zerg me. Congrats!

Snake of Talins
SPCA

5-17 Gom-DR-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

Lost some respect for BSty. Was trying to 1v1 your ele,she kept running back into spawn (standard)

^ From a guy who we let have an uninterrupted 1v1 in ruins, but then later that same night kept adding into fights when we were fighting twice our number of NSP.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

(edited by Oozo.7856)

5-17 Gom-DR-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zizanzi.4678

Zizanzi.4678

To use your own words you said before I will say to you, “This made me lol. Hate to break it to ya, but yer not relevant. What you are is kitten. Good day!”

Stylii
NoQQ

5-17 Gom-DR-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

good job tonight, [ash][worm][HGBR] and the others, was fun and we got some things down =)

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

5-17 Gom-DR-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: kevinmrstowe.4098

kevinmrstowe.4098

kyuzo can u log on to ur acct on DR pls, I wanna try something…..just real quick

-ty

spca

5-17 Gom-DR-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: pixieish.9627

pixieish.9627

I see the forum war between two familiar factions is about to begin anew…

Clearly this calls for an epic and suitable theme!

Reiseiji, Guardian, Fabulous Spec
Kaschen, Engi, Nerfed Spec
Devona’s Refugee, recently arrived to F.Aspenwood

5-17 Gom-DR-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: snowaugar.1823

snowaugar.1823

It almost feels like paxa is back

5-17 Gom-DR-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

More like clear up the reality from someone doing said action in previous quote. Maybe if you stopped talking long enough to think about what you’re saying you might be less of one.

There is a difference between what I did (as a response to being trakittenalked on this forum – hint: I did not start it) and this movie. Now, if Tots was on the forum trakittenalking Teivo saying how bad he was etc etc, then yes – posting the movie in the fashion it was posted would be justified. But, I don’t believe that is the case. If it is, point me to those posts.

One thing you will never have to worry about from me is singling someone out as an individual and ridiculing that person in a movie for their gameplay (note: I fully reserve the right to ridicule people for their behavior).

Why? Because I make mistakes when I play and do stupid things that get me killed all the time and I wouldn’t want it done to me. I don’t play this game to hurt people’s feelings or try to display some kind of e-thug dominance over other people. That’s just childish behavior.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

(edited by Oozo.7856)

5-17 Gom-DR-NSP

in Match-ups

snowaugar.1823

Wtb score update and popcorn will trade nacho cheese and pudding for these commodities

5-17 Gom-DR-NSP

in Match-ups

styx.7294

Wtb score update and popcorn will trade nacho cheese and pudding for these commodities

The score updates at http://mos.millenium.org/na are now up to date. Though the map isn’t showing me who the towers/camps belong to.

Gate of Madness

5-17 Gom-DR-NSP

in Match-ups

snowaugar.1823

The score updates at http://mos.millenium.org/na are now up to date. Though the map isn’t showing me who the towers/camps belong to.

Jus need popcorn now

5-17 Gom-DR-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

Ok watching the live map on Millenium is going to drive me nuts. Obviously NSP has no one in our borderlands.

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

5-17 Gom-DR-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Spets the MilkBandit.9031

Spets the MilkBandit.9031

Ok watching the live map on Millenium is going to drive me nuts. Obviously NSP has no one in our borderlands.

yeah :/ we were there earlier, defended against 5 gom golem rushes on hills, had a nice duel with 1 gom asura ele on my asura engineer, cheers for that! but alas cannot play all day

Smitry / Spets
Zealots of Shiverpeak [ZoS] Commander
Northern Shiverpeaks

5-17 Gom-DR-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: jerryfingers.6273

jerryfingers.6273

To use your own words you said before I will say to you, “This made me lol. Hate to break it to ya, but yer not relevant. What you are is kitten. Good day!”

Stylii
NoQQ

Pot calling the kettle black eh?

Snake of Talins
SPCA

5-17 Gom-DR-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kyuzo.4675

Kyuzo.4675

kyuzo can u log on to ur acct on DR pls, I wanna try something…..just real quick

-ty

I will be online when I get home from work ~7pm server time and I will log onto my DR account about then.

[AD] Devona’s Rest

5-17 Gom-DR-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

yeah :/ we were there earlier, defended against 5 gom golem rushes on hills, had a nice duel with 1 gom asura ele on my asura engineer, cheers for that! but alas cannot play all day

Smitty! Glad to see you back in action.

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

5-17 Gom-DR-NSP

in Match-ups

Rob.7624

Yeup just came out of NSP bl.
Apparently we had no one on it, literal figures 0 for most of night.
GoM took most of it with 7 people, or so I was told.
Then DR showed up too with 3 Omegas.

Wanted to ask if either of you had siege problems? It didn’t look like it though.
Ours is bugging out, we drop it, get it to 90% built and then Poof. Its gone.
Reason why you may have witnessed some gate chewing.

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

5-17 Gom-DR-NSP

in Match-ups

styx.7294

Wanted to ask if either of you had siege problems? It didn’t look like it though.

I don’t think I’ve seen/heard of any problems with siege bugging out like that.

Most of the lag reports I’ve heard about are for some reason to do with the Gates of Madness borderland since the last patch. Everyone’s always disconnecting there. Probably our lead has somethin to do with that no one wants to go there, heh. Hope it gets fixed soon, this isn’t acceptable.

Gate of Madness

5-17 Gom-DR-NSP

in Match-ups

Nordic Natedog.4360

Well, great to see that Os of NSP can actually kill something. This thief was so proud that his 5 man Os guild group plus 2 other pugs could actually kill one memser. Mind you this was the third time I came out from bay gate after being able to successfully go in against them and still be able to live.

Attachments:

Mag (PA)

5-17 Gom-DR-NSP

in Match-ups

Nordic Natedog.4360

That will happen when the siege cap is hit.

Mag (PA)

5-17 Gom-DR-NSP

in Match-ups

styx.7294

Well, great to see that Os of NSP can actually kill something. This thief was so proud that his 5 man Os guild group plus 2 other pugs could actually kill one memser. Mind you this was the third time I came out from bay gate after being able to successfully go in against them and still be able to live.

From the back of the room I saw her there. I said she wants to be alone and I shouldn’t dare. But then she noticed me glance at her, I had no choice but to dance with her.

Gate of Madness

5-17 Gom-DR-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wryscher.1432

Wryscher.1432

I don’t think I’ve seen/heard of any problems with siege bugging out like that.

Most of the lag reports I’ve heard about are for some reason to do with the Gates of Madness borderland since the last patch. Everyone’s always disconnecting there. Probably our lead has somethin to do with that no one wants to go there, heh. Hope it gets fixed soon, this isn’t acceptable.

I wish it were just the borderlands. Just being a noob I spend my time stomping around eb. The rubber banding is horrible. Any time people use a teleport or a pull it is like a ping pong ball.

Pulled an ele off a hill to get the, they are right in front of you, no they are back on the hill, no in front of you, no on the hill, no running down the hill behind me.

I suppose I should be happy I don’t just dc all the time.

I don’t know if it is still the same, but unfinished siege has a shorter life. I’ve thrown down 2-3 arrow carts run for supplies, had to fight at the camp to hold it a few minutes, and had all the carts poof before I got back.

[Sane]-Order of the Insane Disorder
Melanessa-Necromancer Cymaniel-Scrapper
Minikata-Guardian Shadyne-Elementalist -FA-

5-17 Gom-DR-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zizanzi.4678

Zizanzi.4678

Stylii
NoQQ

Pot calling the kettle black eh?

Going to clarify this for you so there is no further misunderstanding between us, I give “no” quarter unless it is the fight club area & that is pretty much Bsty too. But do continue to bow in a non designated fight club area & post on the forums about being zerg’d killed by 3. Really is LoL.

Stylii Elementalist (Staff)
NoQQ

5-17 Gom-DR-NSP

in Match-ups

Rob.7624

That will happen when the siege cap is hit.

Couldn’t have been. We owned a single tower and that only had 1 ac in it.
No idea where all the siege could have been, other servers siege doesn’t effect each other, they’d have to keep ticking it which I’d say rules out under the map. The problem lasted for several hours when I was online.

Doesn’t it give you a max siege warning too?

@Nordic Natedog.4360 previous post
I want to buy you a new graphics card.
Seven shades of poop

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

5-17 Gom-DR-NSP

in Match-ups

styx.7294

I don’t believe there is a max siege warning.

Gate of Madness

5-17 Gom-DR-NSP

in Match-ups

Rob.7624

Hmm.
So you place it, it lets you build it and then when its about to finish it goes LOL! and disappears?

Hitting siege cap is a pretty hard thing to do for an entire map on a low tier. Even harder now because of the despawns actually working. And even harder harder when you have no camps and a sum total of 7 players.

XD

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

5-17 Gom-DR-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Flerch.4817

Flerch.4817

They killed that many people without using stealth? Obviously they are hackers and should be reported. Sorry, post fail.

That’s why I didn’t post any clips from Chow Yun Fat movies. That dude is obviously a hacker and would get pistols nerfed for sure.

I’ve been wanting to get a second pistol for a while and your posts have convinced me it MUST be when I get on today. Even if I can’t afford sigils. Pew pew pew pew!

I’m anxious to hear the results of your first day playing pew/pew thief. Hit me up sometime over the weekend and we’ll get some gunslinger duels going!

I must be one of the bad guys; my pew pew never kills anyone.

Timada Thief|Poof Poof Bang Mesmer
Daklap Elementalist|Man Crushin Thighs Warrior
XOXO|NSP

5-17 Gom-DR-NSP

in Match-ups

styx.7294

Hmm.
So you place it, it lets you build it and then when its about to finish it goes LOL! and disappears?

Hitting siege cap is a pretty hard thing to do for an entire map on a low tier. Even harder now because of the despawns actually working. And even harder harder when you have no camps and a sum total of 7 players.

XD

Siege limit is described at the bottom of this wiki article. What you’re describing doesn’t sound like the siege limit.

What map are you on? In this thread they talk about problems on Jade Quarry and I think one of our WvW maps might be hosted on Jade Quarry too. If it was Gates of Madness, that would explain why funky things are goin on.

Gate of Madness

5-17 Gom-DR-NSP

in Match-ups

Debois Guilbert.6413

I’ve seen this happen a few times lately. But in most of the cases I’ve seen the siege disappears almost instantly after being dropped. It happens too fast to be despawning from not being built quickly enough. Don’t think it is a siege ca kitten ue, just a glitch.

Edit: Seriously, a kitten for that?

(edited by Debois Guilbert.6413)