5/3 T3 Kaineng/Maguuma/Yak's Bend

in WvW

Posted by: jaycatano.6738

jaycatano.6738

Well we did wipe kain yesterday at the fight club because they were stacking up in the orchard and looked like they were about to attack, people don’t usually stack up when they come to a fight club. It was nice working with BV to wipe them, could have saved some for me though

“STOP RESISTING! STOP RESISTING!”

Did one of them record it? If it goes viral on YouTube the MGPD might put you on paid vacation.

… “MGPD”, I think I know what my next video’s going to be.

lmao, I think someone might have recorded it, i’ll let you know. You should take a look at the picture i posted a page ago, one kain member came to the fight club, it so happens I needed to talk to him about his guild. Well its safe to say that most of kain hates us haha, he left right after I I wrote these things to him, didn’t even get a fight in.

Slightly Better Ele
Violent Resolution [VR]
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Boose.6201

Boose.6201

We fought against WaR last night in fight club, man that was rough.

Was an awesome, albeit long, fight between our ranger and their guardian that ended in a massive brawl which didn’t end well for me haha.

in WvW

Posted by: Albo.7605

Albo.7605

Not any better than BV

Resorting to killing people at fight club.
So classy of them~

Yeah, then why is it that every time I show up at fight club I get ganked by every DARP and DFND there; and when i run into a group that doesnt, none of them can kill me.

And it doesnt stop at fight club, when I am roaming and am spotted I am automatically targeted and most of the time i can either get away or kill them if it was 1v2 — sometimes even 1v3’s

And I take it none of you were there when our group of 10 people wiped out an entire mag zerg at a camp, then 10 mins later again @ a vet. When you guys saw us again your zerg was too scared to approach a small group of 10 people.We dont need to “resort to killing people at fight club”

So since we gank you at fight club “every time”, you never run into anyone who loses to you? You may not “need” to resort to killing people at fight club, but it’s pretty clear that’s exactly what happened in the screen shots. Where are yours? Oh wait…sensing a pattern here.

Im not in those screenshots.

in WvW

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

Not any better than BV

So classy of them~

Yeah, then why is it that every time I show up at fight club I get ganked by every DARP and DFND there; and when i run into a group that doesnt, none of them can kill me.

And it doesnt stop at fight club, when I am roaming and am spotted I am automatically targeted and most of the time i can either get away or kill them if it was 1v2 — sometimes even 1v3’s

And I take it none of you were there when our group of 10 people wiped out an entire mag zerg at a camp, then 10 mins later again @ a vet. When you guys saw us again your zerg was too scared to approach a small group of 10 people.We dont need to “resort to killing people at fight club”

So since we gank you at fight club “every time”, you never run into anyone who loses to you? You may not “need” to resort to killing people at fight club, but it’s pretty clear that’s exactly what happened in the screen shots. Where are yours? Oh wait…sensing a pattern here.

I meant you plural, since you said we.

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in WvW

Posted by: nikkistar.1409

nikkistar.1409

Not any better than BV

So classy of them~

Engrish, pwease?

Not sure what you are trying to say, in this response.

[Yak’s Bend] [BV] Blackwater ‘Buttwater’ Vanguard – Leader
Ele/Nanumee – Mez/Boba Bunny – Thief/Star Shadowfang

in WvW

saiyr.3071

Not any better than BV

So classy of them~

Engrish, pwease?

I’m saying that saying “we don’t/don’t need to do these things” is a bit silly when people are clearly shown doing said things in the series of screenshots in the previous page. But I dunno, maybe they had a good reason, like Maguuma was at their windmill and kept taking south camp.

in WvW

Albo.7605

Not any better than BV

So classy of them~

Engrish, pwease?

I’m saying that saying “we don’t/don’t need to do these things” is a bit silly when people are clearly shown doing said things in the series of screenshots in the previous page. But I dunno, maybe they had a good reason, like Maguuma was at their windmill and kept taking south camp.

From what i understand they were at the camp and saw a dead yak at the fight club spot. My guildies said he said “thank you” after we took out the fightclub people. so idk what was going on there…

in WvW

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

Not any better than BV

So classy of them~

Engrish, pwease?

From what i understand they were at the camp and saw a dead yak at the fight club spot. My guildies said he said “thank you” after we took out the fightclub people. so idk what was going on there…

What had happened was we were trying to start fight club. There were 3 WäR dueling a yak ele, when 2 yaks decided to jump in on a duel for a 1v3 and we were like "nuh uh, that ain’t happenin’’ so we jumped off the ramp on the windmill and were like “we goin to pound town on yo face” I told the ele to stand back because we get all blood lusty and start killing everything sometimes, it just happens you know? So we killed the one and as we were about to spike the 2nd, that’s when you showed up.

It’s like, you know, you see someone you kind of know getting tackled and stuff, you come over beat up the guy and he’s like “thanks man!” and you’re like “who was that?” and he’s like “the cops yo, I just tried to kill one of them and they weren’t having it!”

in WvW

saiyr.3071

Not any better than BV

So classy of them~

Engrish, pwease?

What had happened was we were trying to start fight club. There were 3 WäR dueling a yak ele, when 2 yaks decided to jump in on a duel for a 1v3 and we were like "nuh uh, that ain’t happenin’’ so we jumped off the ramp on the windmill and were like “we goin to pound town on yo face” I told the ele to stand back because we get all blood lusty and start killing everything sometimes, it just happens you know? So we killed the one and as we were about to spike the 2nd, that’s when you showed up.

It’s like, you know, you see someone you kind of know getting tackled and stuff, you come over beat up the guy and he’s like “thanks man!” and you’re like “who was that?” and he’s like “the cops yo, I just tried to kill one of them and they weren’t having it!”

Tricare, master storyteller

in WvW

Posted by: rice.5376

rice.5376

Not any better than BV

So classy of them~

Engrish, pwease?

*claps slowly& brav-kittening-o.

Bacon, Bacon, BACON!
Bubônix: Engy
Server: Maguuma Guild: [PYRO]

in WvW

Posted by: Xabu.3754

Xabu.3754

Score and territory update.

Attachments:

Sent with love from the lush Maguuma jungle.

in WvW

Tricare.2946

Why are we on the 2nd page? YB camping the EB JP earlier, you’re doing it wrong. You’re not suppose to let 1 guy spike any of you in a 1v4.

in WvW

Posted by: CHIPS.6018

CHIPS.6018

Yesterday in NA prime time we had the outmanned buff in EB for pretty much whole night. And that’s desperate sizable showing of our 2 WvW guilds. Now Kaineng is no stranger to being outmanned. But actually having that outmanned buff for the whole night? Now I am very worried. Where is everyone else?

We managed to hold onto our keep in EB. And eventually when Mag and Yak’s started fighting each other, we got our corner of the map back. Trust me when I say that was quite an achievement yesterday. But I do hope more people start showing up. I know for a fact that we got more people than this. There is no way we get outmanned 1 to 3 for the whole night.

Those that did show up yesterday during NA and EU, I salute you. Those that didn’t, please come back and rejoin your ranks. Do not get discouraged by the current score that you see. Do not go into PvE or dungeons just because of current score. Ask yourselves this “If our current score is +350, will I play WvW now?” If yes, then please get into WvW to help the server no matter the current score.

I will tell you the fact about Kaineng:

Our offensive comes during Oceanic times. Our NA and EU are there to cut down our score losses.

Yes that’s right. Most of you are asleep during oceanic times, but you would be surprised how much points our Oceanic crew gets for us. It is totally different from our NA and EU time zones. If we can cut our losses during NA and EU, we will be able to hold a solid 2nd place in tier 3.

On the other hand if you guys gives up and doesn’t show up, our losses in NA and EU will be massive. So massive that it will overtake our gains during Oceanic time. And when that happens, we will be 3rd place in tier 3. And we might eventually fall to tier 4.

So guys rally up. Do not get discouraged. If you give up you already lost. Fight for your nation! Fight for the blood of the dragon inside of you!

Chipsy Chips(Necromancer) & Char Ashnoble(Thief)
The Order of Dii[Dii]-SBI→Kaineng→TC→JQ
Necro Encyclopedia-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrAjJ1N6hxs

(edited by CHIPS.6018)

in WvW

Posted by: Ordibble.3092

Ordibble.3092

So how many classes have range skills to hit something they cant even see? Just curious as this seems a little unfair to every other class in WvW.

Therein lies the anomaly. Not too long ago, people were whining like mad that mesmer’s iBerserker could hit siege out of line of site. So Anet fixed the problem, I think citing this very reason. And yet they left Dragon’s tooth which does the exact same thing and for some reason people have never complained about it.

By the way, if Dragon’s tooth works the same way as iBerserker did, you don’t even need to be able to see the target – all you have to do is turn autotargetting on and hit the skill, which will automatically target anything in range.

in WvW

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

So how many classes have range skills to hit something they cant even see? Just curious as this seems a little unfair to every other class in WvW.

Therein lies the anomaly. Not too long ago, people were whining like mad that mesmer’s iBerserker could hit siege out of line of site. So Anet fixed the problem, I think citing this very reason. And yet they left Dragon’s tooth which does the exact same thing and for some reason people have never complained about it.

By the way, if Dragon’s tooth works the same way as iBerserker did, you don’t even need to be able to see the target – all you have to do is turn autotargetting on and hit the skill, which will automatically target anything in range.

it does work the same way,
people didnt complain about dragons tooth because it does kittenty damage compared to izerker, it’s also not as noticeable.

in WvW

Posted by: Caephire.5238

Caephire.5238

Hard to join that little fun group at Hero’s Lodge with Guild iLL from Maguuma killing people heading there … -_-

Commander Foxblaze
Guild Leader: Zepheris Chronology [CHR]
Kaineng from Beginning to End

in WvW

Posted by: jaycatano.6738

jaycatano.6738

Not any better than BV

So classy of them~

Engrish, pwease?

From now on, we should all strive to tell stories like this. Makes things a lot more interesting.

Slightly Better Ele
Violent Resolution [VR]
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Dockin.1745

Dockin.1745

As a Maguuman I must say I am still thrilled with this matchup. I am delighted with the battles while roaming. I find that the quality of players is so much better than previous match ups.

I look forward to every time I play in WvW now.

in WvW

Posted by: Caephire.5238

Caephire.5238

Not any better than BV

So classy of them~

Engrish, pwease?

Most entertaining response so far.

Commander Foxblaze
Guild Leader: Zepheris Chronology [CHR]
Kaineng from Beginning to End

in WvW

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

I can’t say I’ve seen everything, but I see PYRO quite a bit, and I’ve not seen any hacking by them. Been a pleasure fighting Paralda’s mob actually.

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

in WvW

Albo.7605

Nice try DARP! — Better luck next time! xD

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: zastari.1730

zastari.1730

+5 WXP managed to get away? Welp, I’m gkicking all DORP in that picture.

Tsarazi – 80 Asuran Mesmer [DERP]
Maguuma

in WvW

Albo.7605

hehe, I hope you arent that mes that is constantly trying to shatter on me and failing miserably…

I was just so thrilled you guys cared enough to chase me all the way from the camp.

(edited by Albo.7605)

in WvW

zastari.1730

hehe, I hope you arent that mes that is constantly trying to shatter on me and failing miserably…

I was just so thrilled you guys cared enough to chase me all the way from the camp.

I dunno I usually only play in US mornings. Do you want to arrange a duel so you can get your ego checked or something?

Maguuma

in WvW

Tricare.2946

I dunno I usually only play in US mornings. Do you want to arrange a duel so you can get your ego checked or something?

Oh ohh ohhhh I agree, fight club!!!

in WvW

Albo.7605

If you wanna fight we can fight, but I was referring to the asura mes here that keeps trying to single me out every single fight.

On a side note, why are you all laughing and cheering when you guys outnumber us by double here at spawn…

and at the tower too, there was less than 10 of us and you guys were there for an hour trying to take it…

(edited by Albo.7605)

in WvW

Tricare.2946

Maguuma Windmill for fights! Lets do this!

in WvW

Posted by: Titan.2937

Titan.2937

I want “fake war” vs WäR gvg!

Titan
[WäR] Maguuma

in WvW

saiyr.3071

If you wanna fight we can fight, but I was referring to the asura mes here that keeps trying to single me out every single fight.

On a side note, why are you all laughing and cheering when you guys outnumber us by double here at spawn…

and at the tower too, there was less than 10 of us and you guys were there for an hour trying to take it…

It’s because I’m the linchpin of our guild and I was gone. We took the tower right when I got there.

in WvW

Tricare.2946

Hey [BV] and some [WäR] are at Mag windmill, come down for some fights if you’re tough enough!

in WvW

Albo.7605

It’s because I’m the linchpin of our guild and I was gone. We took the tower right when I got there.

Soooooo… are you trying to say they suck without you? xD

in WvW

Posted by: StealthSnake.9134

StealthSnake.9134

Soooooo… are you trying to say they suck without you? xD

Yeeeaaah…we suck without Saiyr xD

Stealth Snake – Necro
Maguuma~ : 3

in WvW

saiyr.3071

Yep, I’m like the guild mama duck xD

in WvW

Tricare.2946

DARP come to fight club!

in WvW

Albo.7605

DARP come to fight club!

me and tricare are having a blast

in WvW

Posted by: Smooth Penguin.5294

Smooth Penguin.5294

No one complains about [WäR]. Why we get no love too, Soundchaos?

In GW2, Trading Post plays you!

in WvW

saiyr.3071

Yes, you should always PM someone if you can. If you don’t know who to PM on Maguuma, send it my way.

in WvW

Posted by: Karg.2381

Karg.2381

A few hours away yet, but i dont see us catching you up. Well done Mags on the win this week and a fortress of a borderland.
Ive been quite happy with this matchup so far, it hasnt been a blow out and the score have been close enough to keep me interested. It certainly seems we have one of the closer tiers and each server seems to get its moment of glory during the 24hrs.
Thankyou to all 3 servers for providing me at least plenty of entertainment.

SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Sol.8341

Sol.8341

I have achieved what I set up to do : to raise awareness of hackers in this tier and many of you have responded very warmly. The best way to combat hackers is to be vigilant and report them. We have more pairs of eyes and video than ever, with fingers ready to record. It had a tremendous effect last night at SEA timezone. The cowardly hackers were so afraid that their multiple character accounts with legendaries were to be frozen and investigated that they turned off their hacks.

This was very clear to us as we assaulted Kaineng Hills to take it back again. This time, instead of 1-2 hours, it took 15mins. Make no mistake, there were still hundreds of casualties from the heavily ACed up room but no impossible LOS ACs shooting through walls. We noted the enemy set up a line of AC outside the inner keep champions walls, something they never done before on previous nights. Maybe their siege commander knows they might need those to cover some positions this night when video is recording. Nevertheless, these legit ACs were easily destroyed and those ACs inside the keep did not fire through the walls.

After taking Hills, we went to Garrison. Unfortunately, I heard over vent that screenshots were taken at Garrison regarding a AC firing at position that is not achievable normally. It would appear someone’s ego was so badly bruised that they risked using zoomhack again.

Nevertheless, garrison was taken in 20mins by enraged Kainengs on a mission to kill and farm the cowards ! I jest . It is just that Hills inner keep champion room is designed such a way that it becomes almost not takeable with zoomhacks.

Maybe the screenshot taker might wanna share this on forum but it would likely get infracted so we just save it and maybe make it into a video for youtube for your viewing pleasure.

For the latecomers to this thread and wondering what the fuss is about. Go to youtube and search for gw2 zoomhack to see how to identify zoomhackers and report such cowards. There are 2 videos that is quite clear how it works.

in WvW

Posted by: kfarb.6732

kfarb.6732

I have achieved what I set up to do : to raise awareness of hackers in this tier and many of you have responded very warmly. The best way to combat hackers is to be vigilant and report them. We have more pairs of eyes and video than ever, with fingers ready to record. It had a tremendous effect last night at SEA timezone. The cowardly hackers were so afraid that their multiple character accounts with legendaries were to be frozen and investigated that they turned off their hacks.

This was very clear to us as we assaulted Kaineng Hills to take it back again. This time, instead of 1-2 hours, it took 15mins. Make no mistake, there were still hundreds of casualties from the heavily ACed up room but no impossible LOS ACs shooting through walls. We noted the enemy set up a line of AC outside the inner keep champions walls, something they never done before on previous nights. Maybe their siege commander knows they might need those to cover some positions this night when video is recording. Nevertheless, these legit ACs were easily destroyed and those ACs inside the keep did not fire through the walls.

After taking Hills, we went to Garrison. Unfortunately, I heard over vent that screenshots were taken at Garrison regarding a AC firing at position that is not achievable normally. It would appear someone’s ego was so badly bruised that they risked using zoomhack again.

Nevertheless, garrison was taken in 20mins by enraged Kainengs on a mission to kill and farm the cowards ! I jest . It is just that Hills inner keep champion room is designed such a way that it becomes almost not takeable with zoomhacks.

Maybe the screenshot taker might wanna share this on forum but it would likely get infracted so we just save it and maybe make it into a video for youtube for your viewing pleasure.

For the latecomers to this thread and wondering what the fuss is about. Go to youtube and search for gw2 zoomhack to see how to identify zoomhackers and report such cowards. There are 2 videos that is quite clear how it works.

Looking forward to the video!

Maguuma – considered by many to be the best

in WvW

zastari.1730

On another note, is it me, or are all of these hacking accusations starting to smell like excuses coming from a sever that’s slowly self-destructing? Or is it bitterness that we set up a farm at Garrison every single night and farm hundreds and hundreds of badges off of Kaineng players? It’s a pity YB tunnelvisions so hard on Mag. If they didn’t, they’d easily be in second place.

All of the hacking QQ is getting pretty old. The same thing has been going on in the T2 matchup thread. Apparently either large portions of top-tier servers are going out of their way to install bannable add-ons into their game, or they are shooting their arrow cart at places the accuser didn’t know they could hit. Given the lack of video evidence so far, I think I’ll go with the latter.

I encourage everyone to just report the hacking accusation posts and move on.

Also Yak is starting to focus Kaineng a lot more. Yak is desperate for second so they always go for second place; however they are just starting to realize that this is going to be Kaineng and not Mag.

Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: CHIPS.6018

CHIPS.6018

On another note, is it me, or are all of these hacking accusations starting to smell like excuses coming from a sever that’s slowly self-destructing? Or is it bitterness that we set up a farm at Garrison every single night and farm hundreds and hundreds of badges off of Kaineng players? It’s a pity YB tunnelvisions so hard on Mag. If they didn’t, they’d easily be in second place.

All of the hacking QQ is getting pretty old. The same thing has been going on in the T2 matchup thread. Apparently either large portions of top-tier servers are going out of their way to install bannable add-ons into their game, or they are shooting their arrow cart at places the accuser didn’t know they could hit. Given the lack of video evidence so far, I think I’ll go with the latter.

I encourage everyone to just report the hacking accusation posts and move on.

Also Yak is starting to focus Kaineng a lot more. Yak is desperate for second so they always go for second place; however they are just starting to realize that this is going to be Kaineng and not Mag.

We are hanging on for dear life for that 2nd spot in tier 3. Sometimes the best fights happens when 2 desperate teams are fighting each other. Even after the exodus we keep fighting and I am proud of our boys and girls. /salute

Chipsy Chips(Necromancer) & Char Ashnoble(Thief)
The Order of Dii[Dii]-SBI→Kaineng→TC→JQ
Necro Encyclopedia-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrAjJ1N6hxs

in WvW

Albo.7605

So much e-thuggery. This coming from the person who cried to me about a member from a past guild of mine calling his e-girlfriend tacky. Then, when I said I couldn’t do anything about it, blocked me and PMed PYRO crying even harder. We need an Issues Officer or Conflict Officer here.

LOL go home boonport, you’re drunk. and way to fail at constantly trying to spike me down the other day…

in WvW

Tricare.2946

Hey [XF] bring moar than 15 next time for 2 of us!!

Edit: oh and was that special treatment for 2 of us? The mass invis and veil?

in WvW

zastari.1730

Wait, an [XF] group engaged 2 people instead of turning around and running? That’s a first. You must have looked especially squishy.

Maguuma

in WvW

Sol.8341

Kaineng appreciates your concern over our well-being. We know you will hold our hands and comfort us emotionally in our hour of need.

Winning and losing battles are part of WvWvW . The reason you have hundreds of badges is not because we have hundreds of players attacking you. It’s the 30-40 coming back again and again with the never say die attitude to fight. We strive to improve ourselves in the battlefield and the end-results reflect our success. We logon every night fully expecting Kaineng Hills to be taken and fully ACed up. We counted 20 carts on the whole keep. As much as you perceive us to be your entertainment, we perceive you to be our prey / victim.

Coverage is why Kaineng dropped from T2 to T3, not attitude or intelligence or skill. Both TC and FA fondly miss Kaineng as a worthy opponent in T2. As to which Tier Kaineng will end up eventually, it does not matter as long as we get fun fights and grow better together.

Remember that Kaineng was once last in T8 , being able to make Magumma sweat in T3 for your points is an accomplishment. But if you ask nicely and provide a bribe of 5000 AC blueprints, we might consider throwing next reset’s game to let you get into T2. I’m sure you can work out something with YB if you would just stop slapping their yaks.

I login shortly this morning NA time and saw Kaineng dropped to 60 points. Of course YB has to attack Magumma to advance …. simple maths.

in WvW

Posted by: jaegerx.1693

jaegerx.1693

Kaineng appreciates your concern over our well-being. We know you will hold our hands and comfort us emotionally in our hour of need.

Winning and losing battles are part of WvWvW . The reason you have hundreds of badges is not because we have hundreds of players attacking you. It’s the 30-40 coming back again and again with the never say die attitude to fight. We strive to improve ourselves in the battlefield and the end-results reflect our success. We logon every night fully expecting Kaineng Hills to be taken and fully ACed up. We counted 20 carts on the whole keep. As much as you perceive us to be your entertainment, we perceive you to be our prey / victim.

Coverage is why Kaineng dropped from T2 to T3, not attitude or intelligence or skill. Both TC and FA fondly miss Kaineng as a worthy opponent in T2. As to which Tier Kaineng will end up eventually, it does not matter as long as we get fun fights and grow better together.

Remember that Kaineng was once last in T8 , being able to make Magumma sweat in T3 for your points is an accomplishment. But if you ask nicely and provide a bribe of 5000 AC blueprints, we might consider throwing next reset’s game to let you get into T2. I’m sure you can work out something with YB if you would just stop slapping their yaks.

I login shortly this morning NA time and saw Kaineng dropped to 60 points. Of course YB has to attack Magumma to advance …. simple maths.

I love you, will you marry me in game? It won’t be the first ingame wedding on maguuma but it’ll be the first inter-server. We can finally cement an alliance against the evil yaks by our marriage.

in WvW

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

Wait, an [XF] group engaged 2 people instead of turning around and running? That’s a first. You must have looked especially squishy.

so are they bots? or what

carl winslow-kimmy gibler interracia

in WvW

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

The reason it took 20 minutes was because it was karma trained down and virtually undefended.

Last night, [PYRO] held your whole borderlands for hours, and with no zoomhacks.

I don’t know how you haven’t been banned yet, it’s against the forum’s ToS to discuss exploits.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

in WvW

Sol.8341

Maybe it’s because by shining a spotlight on hackers and educating the masses how to identify them, we can achieve a healthier and more gun WvWvW experience. For the hackers, it will be hell thou. Dun need to get too defensive, I didn’t say it was you.