9/11 Blacktide vs Desolation vs Vizunah Square

in WvW

Posted by: Dawg.5376

Dawg.5376

Ruin is tired of playing vs doors during their own primetime ? nice spirit you got there

in WvW

Posted by: iiMulch.2138

iiMulch.2138

If you are in RUIN you will know that the lack of a strong RUIN presence has nothing to do with “running from a challenge”.

Ruin is tired, its officers need a rest. The WvW game is not as fun as it used to be, and saving Desolation from defeat is not Ruin’s job.

It just shows you that Deso lacks the large, strong organised guilds it needs to pull its own weight. Ruin is not Desolation; the pugs need to step up.

We are tired of fighting hard enemies during primetime and you are tired from taking empty keeps? LMAO

in WvW

Posted by: Nebulae.8160

Nebulae.8160

as said in an german thread: i don´t like BT since we (elona) got swarmed by them last week. but i LOVE to see you bashing RUIN.

last week you, RUIN, were hoping for “epic battles”. you introduced yourself like “RUIN ´s comin´to RUIN you!”. and now…? your nigth-crew get´s screwded and is suddenly tired… hopping what server now?

[ Ægis ] Heimdall

in WvW

Posted by: setilight.8713

setilight.8713

totally dissappointed from desolation so far.

we like totally suck these last 2 days, dunno what happened. in prime time with queues onto every map we still get our kitten handed to us.

very very sad ..

We’re getting our kitten handed to us alright, but I haven’t seen those queues you talk about. Last night we only had people on the Eternal Battlegrounds and the Desolation Borderlands. Everywhere else was empty.

Like someone else said here, Desolation doesn’t have enough big WvW guilds on EU time and Ruin alone can’t carry the whole server.

Edit: On a positive note, I still had fun getting slaughtered by Blacktide . Their tactics and organization are very impressive.

(edited by setilight.8713)

in WvW

Posted by: roostapro.9827

roostapro.9827

If you are in RUIN you will know that the lack of a strong RUIN presence has nothing to do with “running from a challenge”.

Ruin is tired, its officers need a rest. The WvW game is not as fun as it used to be, and saving Desolation from defeat is not Ruin’s job.

It just shows you that Deso lacks the large, strong organised guilds it needs to pull its own weight. Ruin is not Desolation; the pugs need to step up.

from this post i sense….Yep….i sense RUIN is gonna pack its bags and leave to another server for the 4th (or 5th…or 6th oh god ive lost track) time again…

“The WvW Game is not as fun as it used to be”

umm….maybe because you are in another timezones ladder? Could be the cause, i dunno.

anyway, just wanted to post what i thought of this quote…i found it kind off hilarious (nor is this a troll post of such, just…the wording of the quote seemed Familiar.)

Good luck to all 3 servers ^-^

Eredon Terrace – Voladeir Roost (Ele)|Roosta (War)|Error Occurred (Gua)|Àneskâ Necrötiâ (Nec)
RoostaGW2

in WvW

iiMulch.2138

We aren’t expecting RUIN to carry us. It’s just that RUIN say we need to get better during primetime. They need to realise that we constantly get owned by the rendering bug and the sudden swarm of RG members. Also RUIN aren’t the ones to judge EU guilds because we continue to fight hard during the day, whereas RUIN saw that they now have oppositon and quit. This clearly shows that RUIN are overated and they only caused us to gain points because they took empty keeps.

in WvW

Posted by: Tzun.6073

Tzun.6073

Well, as a desolation player and a non-forum-troll I got to say Blacktide has got some crazy coordination, I mean.. they got numbers but they manage to actually move those numbers making sense. I got to admit, on EB, it feels as though VS and BT are not attacking each other.. though it makes sense, VS wants desolation out of T1 and Blacktide.. well, it seems they dislike Green.

As a personal rant.. I would LOVE it if they removed the kitten jumping puzzle from WvWvW, what do we need those people for? kitten PVE should take no place on WvWvW and all you can say going on the chat besides “We are losing XXX” is “Is there a mesmer at the JP?” Seriously, get rid of it in the name of baby jesus and my nephew.

in WvW

Posted by: Syndic.4762

Syndic.4762

VS is definitely the one with more fighting spirit atm, did not expect it after last 2 weeks. It’s clear they’ve built strong community on their server and as I said before this match-up, it’s not without reason they are in T1 for so long. JoL is also fun to read, always entertaining to get the other guys perspective (love you too FSeeker).

Thx for great battles in BT borderlands.

Out of curiosity, is there any community forum out there where WvW can be discussed without so much moderation?

[CIR]
Blacktide

in WvW

Posted by: Radamanth.9048

Radamanth.9048

We aren’t expecting RUIN to carry us. It’s just that RUIN say we need to get better during primetime. They need to realise that we constantly get owned by the rendering bug and the sudden swarm of RG members. Also RUIN aren’t the ones to judge EU guilds because we continue to fight hard during the day, whereas RUIN saw that they now have oppositon and quit. This clearly shows that RUIN are overated and they only caused us to gain points because they took empty keeps.

continue to fight hard during the day?

sorry to burst your bubble, but we are kinda last during mornings, early afternoons, and mostly late afternoons aswell. and todays prime time … well, no other comment needed really. total disaster is what comes to mind.

I start to think its really ruins nightforce, and nothing else, that made us triumph the last 2 weeks.

in WvW

Posted by: Bahamut Heroes.5810

Bahamut Heroes.5810

Vizunah has been fighting to take Dreadfall Bay in Desolation Borderlands for 2 days. This point was under the control of BT, and the commander of this zone and the great part of Vizunah was here to help. So you can’t say that Vizunah is focusing Desolation, or at least not in Desolation Borderlands.

in WvW

Syndic.4762

Tonight is crucial as all servers swap from “weekend schedule” to “weekday” schedule.

Good luck to all servers over remaining days of match-up, lets have some quality fun.

[CIR]
Blacktide

in WvW

iiMulch.2138

continue to fight hard during the day?

sorry to burst your bubble, but we are kinda last during mornings, early afternoons, and mostly late afternoons aswell. and todays prime time … well, no other comment needed really. total disaster is what comes to mind.

I start to think its really ruins nightforce, and nothing else, that made us triumph the last 2 weeks.

You clearly didn’t play wvw last week because we had the majoroty of point gain through the day

in WvW

Posted by: tita.6358

tita.6358

BTW question to VS what servers have sucessfully defended their position as number 1?

none . BT will be the first

Tita the Sunless, Vizunah Night Rats
75/75 Arrow Cart Mastery
124K doors and counting

in WvW

Posted by: Dawn.3716

Dawn.3716

I’m terribly dissapointed in Deso, where did all the positive attitude about legendary battles and “love to face you guys again in t1” etc go?
To the ones that gave up, ..so well played battles aren’t worth anything when not ontop of the scoreboard? If that’s the case, that’s a kittenin pity.
And for all the comments about cooperating, kitten please.. We’ve fought VS 70% of the battles we’ve had. [Edit]

And for your information about BT, there are loads of organized guilds with good players in em and yes Alliances ofc. High Quality server for WvWvW. But full so don’t go here :P

We have no NA nor Oceanic guilds here, so there aren’t any norm of “nightcapping” here, trust that. We have EU players. If we have night presence, it’s only because of highly dedicated strong groups of players that doesn’t need any sleep. Plus the fact that we adapt to the progression of the match, If its needed there will be a way and a solution.

Anyhow, enjoyed the fights I’ve been in so far VERY much! VS has some good quality gameplay. Even Deso have shown some nice moves. Keep it up!

After Darkness there was Dawn. [ThUn]

(edited by Moderator)

in WvW

Posted by: Kada Feed.1782

Kada Feed.1782

I guess we don’t have the best coverage nor the best guilds on VS (just look at the composition of what you’re actually fighting. 80% of our roster are pick-up groups), but at least we never give up, even after all those weeks of roughs battles. We never had the luxury to rest as each week we’ve got a new prom server which finally get to T1 (like AS, ER, Deso, BT) and turns into frenzy mode for a week.

This Ruin thing is such a joke.. And the worst thing is that if VS just showed half of this coward spirit, we would have seen a ton of crap about how french peoples are just white flag pros.

T1 is not about coverage, carrying guilds and other BS. It’s all about fighting spirit.

(edited by Kada Feed.1782)

in WvW

Posted by: Joriel.1530

Joriel.1530

So this is BT gap/weak spot around 11pm gmt? judging by the income

Attachments:

i7 4770k @ 4.5ghz | GTX 780 | 8GB GSKILL RAM @ 1866mhz

in WvW

Posted by: Bahamzero.6783

Bahamzero.6783

BTW question to VS what servers have sucessfully defended their position as number 1?

VS did it for over a month

in WvW

Posted by: Snort.3698

Snort.3698

A good nights Pvp and a good weekends.

Points are good now but i wonder will the weekdays change things?

Snorth Tufmudda – The UnNamed _ThUn.
Project Blacktide 24/7 http://tinyurl.com/a3unn9b

in WvW

Snort.3698

VS did it for over a month

Are they the only ones to do so?

in WvW

Snort.3698

So this is BT gap/weak spot around 11pm gmt? judging by the income

yep all the russians are gone and all the workers in EU time slot log off.

in WvW

Posted by: Kingface.9781

Kingface.9781

Be sure, it is. Btw, sorry to interact in your dream but you won only last week. :/

Out of curiosity, is there any community forum out there where WvW can be discussed without so much moderation?

It will when the lumberjacks would go back to their native forest because wood is better over there (soonish regarding the currents threads) and this server will fall back to its real rank.

in WvW

Posted by: Webley.1295

Webley.1295

By looking at the score and seeming its only 2 days in, im pretty sure SFR did better against BT than what these T1 servers are doing right now?

If IRON and GOD came to SFR it would be a smashing server. Plenty of room in the Medium server. Looks like we will be T2 again soon

(edited by Webley.1295)

in WvW

Posted by: Ianervan.3415

Ianervan.3415

By looking at the score and seeming its only 2 days in, im pretty sure SFR did better against BT than what these T1 servers are doing right now?

If IRON and GOD came to SFR it would be a smashing server. Plenty of room in the Medium server. Looks like we will be T2 again soon

SFR is a High server not Medium one. Haven’t really checked it lately?

SFR would not do better than Vizu and Desolation. Quite honestly, there’s a reason why these servers are tier1 and SFR is not strong enough yet for that.

Unemployed people should not receive any social benefits if they are already working in an MMO.

in WvW

Posted by: saVdoom.2067

saVdoom.2067

Meh, no way we’ll be higher tiers without massive morning or night players to be honest. Prime time, as per usual, we do very good and we seem to be the server with the least bandwagon guilds honestly. The core guilds who started WvWvW from day 1 in SFR are still in SFR fighting despite the odds, despite losing or winning. Quite an achievement to be honest, seeing T1 is all about full transfering and stuff.

in WvW

Posted by: abaddon.4768

abaddon.4768

much <3 to the frenchies in bt bl.

thank you peeps for the fights.

still best so far.

(edited by abaddon.4768)

in WvW

Posted by: KnightFire.2597

KnightFire.2597

from this post i sense….Yep….i sense RUIN is gonna pack its bags and leave to another server for the 4th (or 5th…or 6th oh god ive lost track) time again…

“The WvW Game is not as fun as it used to be”

umm….maybe because you are in another timezones ladder? Could be the cause, i dunno.

anyway, just wanted to post what i thought of this quote…i found it kind off hilarious (nor is this a troll post of such, just…the wording of the quote seemed Familiar.)

Good luck to all 3 servers ^-^

It’s funny that a player from Eredon Terrace is talking smack against RUIN when it’s pretty obvious from their WvW scores the last couple of weeks that RUIN carried that server. Did you even manage 20k last week? The last I saw it was Wednesday and you had just over 5.

Regardless of whether RUIN is going to stay or going to play another game to them it doesn’t matter what most of you haters think. In RUIN’s mind they’ve done what they’ve set out to do and all the insults in the world aren’t going to change that.

That being said why don’t we just go back to the original discussion, refrain for the hating, jealousy and insults before the mods shut down this thread.

Dark Knightfire – Thief | Kal Knightfire – Warrior | Spoiler Knightfire – Ranger

in WvW

Posted by: Empyre.2531

Empyre.2531

I’d say, leave Ruin in ruins.
I’m tipping my hat to the braveless Ruin members that came back to Golanta camp for the last 30mins just to be farmed over and over.

[RG]

in WvW

Posted by: Taziir.7628

Taziir.7628

Mad props to the GoD commander tonight helping hold back the tide against DB in BT boarderlands. We had a tiny force compared to the incoming swarm (BT i think) but I was proud the spirit and determination shown by both sides, not one Ruin in sight

BT, your garrison treb was just annoying once it found it’s target, shame whoever was firing couldn’t hit anything most of the time

in WvW

Posted by: Ianervan.3415

Ianervan.3415

In RUIN’s mind they’ve done what they’ve set out to do and all the insults in the world aren’t going to change that.

And what did they set out to do?

RUIN joined one of top2 English servers in EU, enough to tip the balance a bit, and managed to get to #1 for 1 week only. Now that others are consolidating RUIN sees they have no chance and they call it mission accomplished.

How is that an achievement?

Especially considering that RUIN only tipped balance because of PvDoor, and now when they have to fight actual people, it’s not working anymore.

Is that what RUIN set out to do? “Let’s jump top2 eng EU server and the one with highest population before anyone else from NA gets this brilliant idea, get to #1 and as soon as real competition comes jump the ship switch the game.”

Who plays like that, seriously?

Unemployed people should not receive any social benefits if they are already working in an MMO.

in WvW

Posted by: Sird.4536

Sird.4536

So let me get this straight. Ruin came, they saw and they left?

What happened to looking for a challenge? Weren’t they the ones praising BT and saying ‘cant wait to fight you in T1’. They ruined the reputation of Deso and made the EU guilds that defended them look like fools.

Ps gratz to BT.

RP enthusiast

in WvW

Posted by: Aveneo.2068

Aveneo.2068

So let me get this straight. Ruin came, they saw and they left?

What happened to looking for a challenge? Weren’t they the ones praising BT and saying ‘cant wait to fight you in T1’. They ruined the reputation of Deso and made the EU guilds that defended them look like fools.

Ps gratz to BT.

Apparently so. Whilst I did see the occassional lone [RUIN] player here and there, there seemed hardly any presence of them tonight or on saturday. I only checked up on the BL’s though, so I’m not sure if they were out in EB or not. But to me it seems very convenient that the moment they get presented with a real challenge, they apparently declare ‘Mission Complete’ and say they are done with this game. And stating that they were carrying us and we should work harder during primetime is completely ludicrous. Desolation as a whole was stronger during primetime against actual enemies than [RUIN] was against wood and stone.

Next to that, these talks about them having been in contact with Blacktide to come on over to them is very disturbing. This would indicate that they themselves are a group of ‘Fair Weather PvPers’

While their presence during nighttime sure tipped the balance, I wouldn’t go as far as state they were military geniuses. Some of them were befitting their Commander tag, but a number of others would have been better off staying in Lion’s Arch.

As one who mainly played WvW from 22:00-04:00 these last weeks, most of them were more into Karma-trains, quickly capping whatever they could but move out immediately after. Most times they didn’t even bother defending or upgrading (contrary to [IRON] who are very strong defensive players that look after the things they take). There were a few exceptions though and some [RUIN] commanders did really well.

So from my perspective they added nicely to our score-total but they shouldn’t flatter themselves into thinking they are all that. Desolation did most of the hard work and some members of [RUIN] now try to take all the credit and even have the arrogance to claim they were carrying us? Right…

Well, if that is the case I wish them the very best with their future endeavours with other games. But Desolation has already proven that it could stand on its own in T2; without benefit of [RUIN].

;)

Valiant Aislinn – Aveneo Lightbringer – Shalene Amuriel – Dread Cathulu
Fojja – Vyxxi – Nymmra – Mymmra – Champion of Dwayna .. and more

Highly Over Powered Explorers [HOPE] – Desolation EU

in WvW

Posted by: sarmatiko.2843

sarmatiko.2843

Lets hope Elona Reach will consume some organized 3W guilds from DE community and return to T1. At least then we will have some interesting sieges and golem rushes

in WvW

Posted by: omphin.1752

omphin.1752

BT, your garrison treb was just annoying once it found it’s target, shame whoever was firing couldn’t hit anything most of the time

Hi Taziir, I came across some poor fella trying to fire the trebuchet, i built my own next to him and got it aimed and told him to get on mine and use it. The poor guy was not able to hit stuff and he must have been there for about 30 mins or more b4 i helped him. Then i jumped on his trebuchet and got it aimed correctly and we both took down your walls together.
Fair play to the guys that built the treb across from me and blind sighted me killing our 2 trebs. I just built another one then >.<
but yes i agree that its very annoying to get hit all the way from the garrison

in WvW

Posted by: Sabull.5670

Sabull.5670

on a more positive note, as a part of killing guild (not siege guild) it’s nice to see some guilds coming head on to fights without fear on open field. On Vizunah FM and MOIRAE I think too were charging in proper today. FM did nice portal trick to try hit our backs in north east BT BL, gladly spider senses are always activated!
Open field fights for the win! Not from walls.

[TA]

in WvW

Posted by: lepri.6504

lepri.6504

I liked the dedication and “never give up” attitude of VS. They kept coming and fighting all the time.

Blacktide>>Yafes>>Asura Engineer

in WvW

Posted by: tita.6358

tita.6358

“we’ve been defeated. driven back and broken. but we will not surrender!”

Tita the Sunless, Vizunah Night Rats
75/75 Arrow Cart Mastery
124K doors and counting

in WvW

Posted by: jimothyjim.6249

jimothyjim.6249

It’s somewhat painful to say but I’m impressed with Viz still fighting so hard. Desolation is close to deserted overnight now. There was literally about 10-15 people total on the Desolation borderlands and I may be overestimating. I’m not in Ruin by the way, I’m from the UK but my sleep schedule has been all broken for a week or two. I’m looking forward to going down in tiers so WvWvW is actually competitive again. I sort of wish Ruin hadn’t dragged us up to the top if they’re just gonna leave and the next few weeks are just gonna be us falling down. At least I got a few weeks of nice Jumping Puzzle access. Also, the daytime Desolation crew are underated. Nightcapping may have took us to the top but the day crew still did a pretty good job of keeping things going during the day.

in WvW

Posted by: Daiva.2394

Daiva.2394

Props to the Deso and Vizu players still bringing it. You guys are awesome!

[CIR] — Blacktide
Dai Va — Necromancer
Dae Va — Elementalist

in WvW

Posted by: Modeus.7924

Modeus.7924

OK to set the record straight RUIN is not going anywhere. Most of us have been running non stop for the last 3 weeks putting in 12-18 hour days. The majority decided to take the weekend off and relax.
There was no discussion about moving servers, RUIN is staying on Desolation.

—Modeus—
—Modea Farstrider—
[RUIN]

in WvW

Posted by: MagnusLL.8473

MagnusLL.8473

Back to the matchup itself, BT is completely dominating for the third morning in a row so I’d say the game is pretty much over for this week, BT right now has more points then VS and Deso combined. Props to them for setting up such a huge strike force, right now it’s utterly impossible for any EU server that I know of to match their numbers throughout the day at every time except prime. We were looking for a good fight and you guys certainly gave that and much more.

BTW, for those saying that Deso “has lost its fighting spirit”: I cannot speak for what’s happening during EU nights but I can assure you the numbers you’ve been seeing at other times are pretty much consistent with what was happening last weeks too. Desolation has always had precious few players engaging in WvW during mornings and afternoons, that’s why there have always been maps with zero queue even during weekends. The “Full” status is due to a big PvE playerbase, but most of Deso players are busy farming Orr. That was always the case since the game started. Obviously you get higher numbers when you’re winning, that’s true for pretty much any server, but the players providing those higher numbers only while winning are usually busy doing jumping puzzles anyway so it’s not like they provide a major addition to the WvW effort.

Hopefully we can gather more guilds playing in the 00:00 – 18:00 CET timeframe as we could really use the added coverage.

See you on the field, and those who have been hit by the dedicated WvW Deso guilds know what happens when they enter a map

in WvW

Syndic.4762

As expected, our (Blacktide) weakest moment is monday when swap happens between “weekend” playstyle and “weekday” playstyle.

During weekend some smaller guilds were resting while big guilds were pushing, we have now accumulated a respectable lead and a lot of the bigger guilds are since sunday already resting as many people as possible for the weekdays to come.

It’s no secret we have been prioritizing Desolation because we expected a lot bigger resistance from their American players and guilds. Since we have no American guilds, this seemed most logical choice, also a lot of our people weren’t very impressed with very bad metagame propaganda from previous matchups.

So far the battles have been very enjoyable and Vizunah has been – as all national enclaves do – punching hard above their weight. Your spirit and morale is big credit to you after last 2 weeks.

[CIR]
Blacktide

in WvW

Posted by: Dawg.5376

Dawg.5376

I have this theory, there is no reward for being in tier 1 other then word’s on this forum. Let’s say once a server reaches tier 1 and hold’s 1st place for 2 weeks. They should be knocked down to the last tier and work there way up the ladder again.

Would be crazy, but might work. That might help the overpopulated server’s go to a less populated in some wierd way help the queue time’s.

this is not good at all.

for the server which was first : it means weeks of not intersting fights and mass transfers to higher tier servers. The reward of getting to 1place is to be thrown down to the bottom ?!

for the lower tier servers : having to deal with beast server and getting crushed every week by the best server who was knocked down in lower tier must be very hard on morale and not fun at all.

in WvW

Posted by: MagnusLL.8473

MagnusLL.8473

It’s no secret we have been prioritizing Desolation because we expected a lot bigger resistance from their American players and guilds.

If you seriously believed you’d face hundreds of NA players on Desolation, you’ve been misled. As it has been already stated multiple times, the only significant NA presence on Desolation (so far at least) is Ruin, and even during the best nights they never had enough numbers to fill more than one map. If you can bring 100 players (total, on all 4 maps) to the table, you’ve already outnumbered Desolation’ s night team. And even if you had zero night presence, your morning numbers would have been more than enough to completely undo their nightcap and lead you into afternoon/prime time with a point lead.

Sorry for not being able to provide a significant challenge to offpeak BT players, but we can’t wave a magical wand and make WvW players appear out of thin air

in WvW

Posted by: Aysnvaust.7046

Aysnvaust.7046

Lets hope Elona Reach will consume some organized 3W guilds from DE community and return to T1. At least then we will have some interesting sieges and golem rushes

Honestly Elona is not interested in going to T1 at the moment. Mainly because we are a “german” server with a pretty solid german community. We will never be an international server like Deso or cover as many shifts as Blacktide, that is simple facts.
That means: we are not made for T1, we fit pretty good in T2.
And you know what? We are happy with it.
Btt: the server that impresses me most, is Vizunah. With almost the same preconditions like us they still make a stand in T1 – all respect to them. Blacktide mostlikely will stay in T1 for quite some time, I guess. They have the quantity plus the quality, props. Desolation to me is, I will not lie, a disappointment. A lot of bigmouth trolling (thanx mainly to this one guild) and flexing, and when it comes down to the nitty-gritty, all that is left is hot air.

Poke Menot
Asura Thief
Elona Reach

in WvW

Snort.3698

I don’t think that Desolation and VS should be too hard on themselves. I have played a lot of the weekend both early and late and the fights have been very good.

I would add VS to the servers that have impressed me as we have progressed. In terms of Deso that there recent success owes a lot to its loyal player base.

I enjoyed VS tenacity last night in BT borderlands,It took a lot of effort to take them our of the zone. They fought to the very last. In the same zone Deso had fought tooth and nail for bay. I stayed up a bit later than intended as the fights were so good.

I suspect that at the moment that Blacktide’s main advantage is we have a lot of independent guilds that are willing to do the tedious work setting up the playing field so that it is in our favor. We have allied voice comms and a permanent chat channel for all warband leaders and of course that hunger to make sure we don’t go straight into tier one and back down the same week.

Allied to this we have some very strong fighting forces across time zones and we are probably as close to a 24/7 server in the game.

I would suggest that it is through recruitment and organisation that Blacktide rose, recognizing that the sum is more powerful than the parts.

in WvW

Snort.3698

Prime time, as per usual, we do very good a

Scroll down to the income evolution from a few weeks ago.

http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/12/5

in WvW

Posted by: Shin.2705

Shin.2705

(edited by Shin.2705)

in WvW

Syndic.4762

It’s no secret we have been prioritizing Desolation because we expected a lot bigger resistance from their American players and guilds.

If you seriously believed you’d face hundreds of NA players on Desolation, you’ve been misled. As it has been already stated multiple times, the only significant NA presence on Desolation (so far at least) is Ruin, and even during the best nights they never had enough numbers to fill more than one map. If you can bring 100 players (total, on all 4 maps) to the table, you’ve already outnumbered Desolation’ s night team. And even if you had zero night presence, your morning numbers would have been more than enough to completely undo their nightcap and lead you into afternoon/prime time with a point lead.

Sorry for not being able to provide a significant challenge to offpeak BT players, but we can’t wave a magical wand and make WvW players appear out of thin air

We went about it logically, Deso night-team > Vizunah night-team = Deso poses biggest danger with American players. Conclusion, all guilds must prioritize Deso to compensate for US timezone hours where we expected your server to dominate points.

When Ruin contacted us about transferring we assumed not everything was “in order” on Deso, but on off-chance it was some elaborate plan we still went ahead and prioritized you guys.

[CIR]
Blacktide

in WvW

Posted by: saVdoom.2067

saVdoom.2067

Prime time, as per usual, we do very good a

Scroll down to the income evolution from a few weeks ago.

http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/12/5

Yes, we did got morning capped to hell. Our score goes good till mid-night or so (prime-time) then at 4am everything’s blue till 6pm or so, then we’ve to try get everything fully fortified back and the fight goes even but we still manage to win.. just to lose everything again around same time 4am. Its fine though, i’m just not so sure what point you’re trying to prove.

http://s7.postimage.org/pqma0k0p5/temp.png

@Thread
Probs to VS honestly. You guys are still T1 being a FR server after so long without a russian/american community (that i know off), so congratulations!

@Desolation
I think i did warn you guys about RUIN coming to your server, back when you guys were fighting us at T3. It was bound to happen and you guys were warned.

in WvW

Posted by: Sird.4536

Sird.4536

OK to set the record straight RUIN is not going anywhere. Most of us have been running non stop for the last 3 weeks putting in 12-18 hour days. The majority decided to take the weekend off and relax.
There was no discussion about moving servers, RUIN is staying on Desolation.

Who have you been fighting in those 12-18 hours? The only real challenge was the first week you got into T1. Before that you had no opposition.
VS have been putting in alot of hours to stay in T1 almost since launch yet they continue to fight week in week out. Man up.

RP enthusiast