9/11 Blacktide vs Desolation vs Vizunah Square

in WvW

Posted by: Tzun.6073

Tzun.6073

Well, we just got a couple trolls getting people to go to the jump puzzle ( at Desolation of course ) and the problem is we’ve got quite a few clueless players, no pun intended, so they follow like cattle and that translates into us losing so badly, anyways, we don’t have the manpower to deal with Tier 1, that’s a fact, we are not a WvWvW oriented server, it does seem like the bigger chunk of population is in love with PVE ( God knows why.. )

Anyways, thanks for the battles!

in WvW

Posted by: Argadem.6135

Argadem.6135

Umm,you will stay in T1 for a while Courageous so if it isn’t fun for you i don’t think BT is for you…but i do agree T2 and T3 matches are by far better

Argadem
Guardian – Gunnar’s Hold [IRON]
http://www.iron-gaming.com/

in WvW

Posted by: Joriel.1530

Joriel.1530

If Ruin moves to BT, well than the wvw BT guilds should just move to another server, simple as that. (come do Deso, no queues) and than what will RUIN do? move to another server again? will be the end of them.

My honest opinion, they should just man up and fight for server they are already in.

i7 4770k @ 4.5ghz | GTX 780 | 8GB GSKILL RAM @ 1866mhz

in WvW

Posted by: Tzun.6073

Tzun.6073

If Ruin moves to BT, well than the wvw BT guilds should just move to another server, simple as that. (come do Deso, no queues) and than what will RUIN do? move to another server again? will be the end of them.

My honest opinion, they should just man up and fight for server they are already in.

They already did move mate, but those that are still here (Desolation )are just people from the guild, not part of their leadership.

in WvW

Posted by: Wothan.4673

Wothan.4673

So, if the next week VS beat BT, Ruins move to VS ?

Nahtow – [SR] Soul Reapers
Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Tolgon.9842

Tolgon.9842

Never seen a guild with less sense of pride then RUIN, this is really so bad it makes me laugh. They define the phrase “Winning Team Joiners” perfectly.

I just personally hope they leave the European scene and go back to the US, I don’t prefer dealing with these kind of players.

RG

in WvW

Posted by: Dropper.9176

Dropper.9176

@Joriel

http://www.ruinnation.com/

" Guild Wars 2

Having climbed to the top of the European bracket and conquered the French menace Ruin Gaming looks for new challenges. We thank all of our allies and those who have fought alongside us for their contributions and encourage them to join us in future games.

Ruin will maintain a small force in Guild Wars 2 to ensure the departure of the remaining French server Vizunah from tier one.

Ruin Gaming We have long been frustrated by many of the more fundamental problems plaguing Guild Wars 2. World versus World in Guild Wars remains very limited, offering only two maps and harsh player caps. Technical problems such as the notorious “player culling” coupled with rampant exploiting and third party hacks further cripple an otherwise promising game. Hopefully Arenanet will give these serious issues the attention they deserve. Guild Wars 2 remains a free to play game which will allow us to return if and when new relevant pvp content is made available. "

in WvW

Posted by: MagnusLL.8473

MagnusLL.8473

Still way to many posts flaming Guilds and what they do in my opinion.

If I look at the tactics that most players from Vizu en Deso keep to, it does not surprise me that Blacktide leading with such a great score. The constant backstabbing and rushing surely is annoying for us, but it is not getting any points or advantage. I’m not saying Blacktides tactics are always good, but overall a lot better than of the other two servers. Seriously, it seems that they just point to a spot blindfolded and decide to go there.

There is no tactics which will help you when you’re outnumbered 2:1 or worse 18 hours out of 24.
Smack talk is always easy when you’ve triple everyone’s else numbers. Let’s wait until a server with similar or better coverage comes, then you will have a more interesting fight on your hand.
Honestly, it’s a bit of a bad taste considering all the transfers to BT concentrating the biggest WvW alliances of 3 servers into one. It’s cheap to talk NOW…

in WvW

Posted by: Courageous Mithos.8745

Courageous Mithos.8745

Still way to many posts flaming Guilds and what they do in my opinion.

If I look at the tactics that most players from Vizu en Deso keep to, it does not surprise me that Blacktide leading with such a great score. The constant backstabbing and rushing surely is annoying for us, but it is not getting any points or advantage. I’m not saying Blacktides tactics are always good, but overall a lot better than of the other two servers. Seriously, it seems that they just point to a spot blindfolded and decide to go there.

There is no tactics which will help you when you’re outnumbered 2:1 or worse 18 hours out of 24.
Smack talk is always easy when you’ve triple everyone’s else numbers. Let’s wait until a server with similar or better coverage comes, then you will have a more interesting fight on your hand.
Honestly, it’s a bit of a bad taste considering all the transfers to BT concentrating the biggest WvW alliances of 3 servers into one. It’s cheap to talk NOW…

It’s not cheap talk, it’s true. Yes, often the borderlands you are outnumbered, but on EB, you aren’t 9 out of 10 times. Your players should only spend half as much time and effort in capturing and defending points as they do in camping the jumping puzzle.

in WvW

Posted by: Scuzzy.2713

Scuzzy.2713

Its a pretty cheesy move, yet everyone has paid for the game and is free to do what they want to do (not that i think its good for the state of the game). If a guild wants to move to a certain server they are free to do so – but it makes the balance a bigger joke.

The only remedy is in the players hands, if game is being ‘runied’ by transfers making a super server that is unbeatable take actions to alter this.

One simple method would be for the opposition (VS + Deso) to boycott www for a week in the next match up, its a crappy move but I am sure it would have some sort of result.

Otherwise the game will end up with a few ‘mega’ servers that slug it out every week with no real excitment in matches, as only one of (2-3) have any chance of making top of the rankings.

in WvW

Posted by: Zaowi.7098

Zaowi.7098

New content patch next week,we’ll be doing casual wvw next week and checking out the new content then back into wvw like many others im sure.

Zaowii
[IRON]
Sanctum Of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: SneakyErvin.3056

SneakyErvin.3056

@Joriel

http://www.ruinnation.com/

" Guild Wars 2

Having climbed to the top of the European bracket and conquered the French menace Ruin Gaming looks for new challenges. We thank all of our allies and those who have fought alongside us for their contributions and encourage them to join us in future games.

Ruin will maintain a small force in Guild Wars 2 to ensure the departure of the remaining French server Vizunah from tier one.

Ruin Gaming We have long been frustrated by many of the more fundamental problems plaguing Guild Wars 2. World versus World in Guild Wars remains very limited, offering only two maps and harsh player caps. Technical problems such as the notorious “player culling” coupled with rampant exploiting and third party hacks further cripple an otherwise promising game. Hopefully Arenanet will give these serious issues the attention they deserve. Guild Wars 2 remains a free to play game which will allow us to return if and when new relevant pvp content is made available. "

I just hope that whatever game they move to next (someone said planetside 2) has plenty of doors.

Let Valkyries guide me to my destiny.

in WvW

Posted by: MagnusLL.8473

MagnusLL.8473

It’s not cheap talk, it’s true. Yes, often the borderlands you are outnumbered, but on EB, you aren’t 9 out of 10 times. Your players should only spend half as much time and effort in capturing and defending points as they do in camping the jumping puzzle.

Many of the hardcore WvW guilds on Deso don’t go in EB. First, it’s harder to get everyone on that map due to longer queues. Second, it’s the less interesting map from a tactical point of view due to the symmetric starting position.

[edit] And also, the sad truth is we never have enough hardcore WvW players to cover all 4 maps.

in WvW

Posted by: hellfish.6740

hellfish.6740

As someone who recently left ruin I’ll say they are as bad as everyone thinks they are. I don’t know much about the average player obviously, but the bigger part of the leadership is so horrible in the strategic part of the game it was nothing short of embarrassing at times. Man, I have some funny stories of this craptastic guild. that I’ll treasure years from now.

I’ll definitely miss the 5-10 minute speeches on TS explaining why ruin is the best guild in the world. They were hilarious.

in WvW

Posted by: Archaos.4953

Archaos.4953

To whom it may concern,

There seems to be a great deal of speculation regarding RUIN in Europe, our intentions and objectives.

To set the record strait:

The official position on www.Ruinnation.com details our plans and guild objectives.

For the record an organization by the name of “RUIN GAMING” isn’t particularly concerned with our reputation or arbitrary concepts of “sportsmanship” in a video game. We will act in the best interest of our members regardless of consequences to other guilds. We are not being paid to fight for any particular server. We are not members of any particular alliance. We have no obligations whatsoever.

If Desolation is destroyed by our move this is an unfortunate consequence of their reliance on us.

Ruin has been in the process of moving to Blacktide since the start of this week’s match up.

There have been Ruin members on Blacktide in contact with most of the major guilds there for some time. Most of these members have been ordered not to have Ruin tags represented while we were engaged in transfers.

In regards to Guild Wars 2 Ruin has been in talks with guilds from Blacktide and Far Shiverpeaks (that later joined Blacktide) for several weeks.

We do not claim to be responsible for the Blacktide’s victory in any way. At best only a handful of Ruin members have been on the battlefield on Blacktide, no more than 50-100.

Ruin ultimately plays for enjoyment and entertainment. As everyone should. Our officers and member base put in their maximum effort fighting Vizunah and Arborstone for two weeks putting in often 70-90 hours a week. This was not sustainable. No guild can be expected to cover four zones around the clock indefinitely.

(edited by Archaos.4953)

in WvW

Posted by: Brunners.7251

Brunners.7251

To whom it may concern,

There seems to be a great deal of speculation regarding RUIN in Europe, our intentions and objectives.

The official position on www.Ruinnation.com details our plans and guild objectives.

In regards to Guild Wars 2 Ruin has been in talks with guilds from Blacktide and Far Shiverpeaks (that later joined Blacktide) for several weeks.

There have been Ruin members on Blacktide in contact with most of the major guilds there for some time. Most of these members have been ordered not to have Ruin tags represented while we were engaged in transfers.

Ruin has been in the process of moving to Blacktide since the start of this week’s match up.

We do not claim to be responsible for the Blacktide’s victory in any way. At best only a handful of Ruin members have been on the battlefield on Blacktide, no more than 50-100.

Ruin ultimately plays for enjoyment and entertainment. As everyone should. Our officers and member base put in their maximum effort fighting Vizunah and Arborstone for two weeks putting in often 70-90 hours a week. This was not sustainable. No guild can be expected to cover four zones around the clock indefinitely.

So you come to Desolation, stay until there’s actual work to be done and then leave for Blacktide because you know there’s going to be more doors to go down?

Blacktide guilds have said in here that you spoke to them and then they told you NO, so you move anyway?

Acadamey Gaming EU [AG] twitch.tv/brunners90

in WvW

Posted by: Argadem.6135

Argadem.6135

To whom it may concern,

What you did was play during the night,while we hold our own during the day…if you think you are so superb to all other players in Deso…you are wrong,stop fooling yourselves…you showed us how “good” you are by transfering to BT

Argadem
Guardian – Gunnar’s Hold [IRON]
http://www.iron-gaming.com/

in WvW

Posted by: Scryar.2954

Scryar.2954

To whom it may concern,

I saw that your are moving to planetside 2 in a fews days. Can you clarify please on wich server you are going to play.( saying that u wont play on a eu server would be enough for me). I dont want to play accidentally together with you if i choose the wrong server. I mean, you guys are really funny and your guild is a big joke, but more than reading forum posts about your acts isn’t neccessary to give me a good laugh.

WvsW smallscale & tpvp
Champion- Magus, Shadow, Illusionist, Hunter

in WvW

Posted by: Busko.7408

Busko.7408

Lol it was the same story when they moved here they where in contact with the big guilds here for weeks… and they only really been here 5 or so weeks they must have started to talk to FS and BT straight away then lol i guess they didn’t go FS as they droped.. and BT moved up lol

Im a Kitty Cat rawr
what what what….

in WvW

Posted by: Nohonor.5382

Nohonor.5382

To RUIN: I have nothing, NOTHING, to say to you guys, you have ultimately lost all my respect (If i even had the slightest respect for you guys in the first place) and maybe yet another servers respect. i can only wish you guys good luck on staying on the bandwagon cart, as soon enough you will hit a bump in the road and fall off.

So I wonder if you have nothing to say, why did you finish the paragraph?

It’s amazing to me how one guild can get so much hate or love, I can’t tell anymore. I personally have never believed in server loyalty or any of that mumbo jumbo that some players spout.

It will be curious to see how deso plateaus out after this move by RUIN. Players can talk all the want, in the end we will see how much deso needed/didn’t need RUIN.

Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?

in WvW

Posted by: Cunnart.6519

Cunnart.6519

To whom it may concern (Ruin),

BT doesn’t want you, please pack up and leave as quickly as you came. If by chance you do decide to stick around don’t expect any help from those of us already here. As it was said earlier we politely declined your interest in coming here but you came none the less, thus showing you have only your interests at heart.

ThUn-Black Tide EU
An american abroad.

in WvW

Posted by: Oeps Rolls Necro.2594

Oeps Rolls Necro.2594

If RUIN is transferred to BT i really would like to meet them on the battlefield.
Maybe we can reserve a borderland for a RUIN vs Deso battle.
I think VZ wouldnt mind and BT neither.

in WvW

Posted by: Hasek.6807

Hasek.6807

And one guild to cover 4 zones.. RUIN never had any real presence out of Eternal!

Omx – Warrior – [JuG] Desolation

in WvW

Posted by: florence.1674

florence.1674

3 weeks ago, I was one of the dissenting voices on the matchup thread and stood to defend the “pug” guilds who work their socks off for Desolation.

And never for a second do I regret being that dissenting voice.

WvW law #1: nobody in WvW can count.

in WvW

Posted by: Akumu.7238

Akumu.7238

So many forums warriors in this thread… Ok, so Deso doesn’t need Ruin. Then why all the complaining? Who cares about how you “feel” about them? It’s a kittening game….

I don’t wanna live a thousand years. If I just live through today, that’ll be enough.

in WvW

Posted by: florence.1674

florence.1674

Either stuck in the Blacktide queues, or clogging the queues, depending on whether you are half glass full or half glass empty.

WvW law #1: nobody in WvW can count.

in WvW

Posted by: RobF.5864

RobF.5864

The funny thing is I would team up with Vs now – how to destroy your reputation in one easy lesson…..and don’t think others won’t notice this. You can talk meta gaming all you want – most ppl who love gaming will turn up their noses at this.

in WvW

Posted by: sarmatiko.2843

sarmatiko.2843

Now we should do one last thing to ruin RUIN even more.
Lets just transfer to Vizunah Square, beat the kittens out of “stealth ruins on BT” and wait for another cool story from Archaos:

“Ruin has been in the process of moving to Vizunah Square since the start of this week’s match up.

There have been Ruin members on Vizunah Square in contact with most of the major guilds there for some time. Most of these members have been ordered not to have Ruin tags represented while we were engaged in transfers.
We love Vizunah! <3"

:D

(edited by sarmatiko.2843)

in WvW

Posted by: Todza.9856

Todza.9856

It will be curious to see how deso plateaus out after this move by RUIN. Players can talk all the want, in the end we will see how much deso needed/didn’t need RUIN.

It’s not a matter of need. RUIN did cover the night shifts yes and it was essential, now since there is no stable night coverege it will be worse for points and yes we will drop tiers in the long run (maybe starting this week i don’t know and don’t care) if we don’t find some night shifters. But considering how RUIN made everyone hate them, hurted Desolation’s and so many other server’s prestige it’s still a win. I’d personally prefer getting owned in a respectfull and fun environment rather than trying to pick up the pieces of this trash. It’s no more a game for fun for other Desolation players and guilds but just being a colletral damage in an all out war between RUIN and the servers they pissed off. Everybody is sick of this.

Long story short, good riddance and sorry for Blacktide.

Aspenox // Desolation

(edited by Todza.9856)

in WvW

Posted by: Nidhogg.2950

Nidhogg.2950

The difference is the majority of guilds transferred here to strengthen the server, not whilst we were winning. The first week CIR, THUN etc came over we lost that tier to Deso. The next week afew more came over and we stayed in T2 for another week with Elona taking a huge victory. After that week RG etc joined to strengthen us, again we had just lost that tier fight.

Once RG and afew others came over that’s when we steam rolled T2 and moved into T1 and now we’re here. So i’d hardly say it’s anything like RUIN jumping servers to get on the winning bandwagon.

Im sorry, but ever since CIR joined you have always gone up rankings, not Tiers, but rankings. They just arrived a bit to late to beat Desolation in that first match up.

CIR/Thun were invited to join Blacktide, RUIN was rejected apparantly. Thats a bit of difference. Still, their right to tranfser, wont dispute that. Just saying the circumstances arent the same.

Guildleader of Vitas, Gunnars Hold

in WvW

Posted by: Genev.2450

Genev.2450

Loving the fights against Vizunah today! Really seeing now how come you’re the champions.

Current total points 23h20 CET
Blacktide: 217 392
Vizunah Square: 121 295
Desolation: 96 816

Points per tick:
Vizunah Square: 325
Blacktide: 230
Desolation: 140

in WvW

Posted by: Eolfiin.2698

Eolfiin.2698

[CIR] and [RG] : fighting against you, guys, is just awesome.

Fëar Morniëo [FM] Founder & Leader – Co-founder of Grand Cross Alliance [GC]
Vizunah Square [EU]

in WvW

Posted by: radekas.6521

radekas.6521

I just hope that original Desolation players that joined ruin when they started recruiting left them now and stayed on their mother server.

I honestly would understand ruin changing servers back to US or to some weaker EU server. Changing it to the obviously superior Blacktide is probably the most pathetic move I have seen in all those years I played MMOS.

And to think that I actually defended them here when everyone jumped their kitten weeks ago.

Raddeh – Desolation

(edited by radekas.6521)

in WvW

Posted by: Boomstin.3460

Boomstin.3460

I feel sorry for the Blacktide players and guilds. You came to tier1 expecting a good fight and all you got was a wave of transfers from the losing side.

All is vain.

in WvW

Posted by: Brunners.7251

Brunners.7251

Also, that new paragraph that Archaos added about RUIN not giving a kitten about sportsmanship, well, just goes to show the sort of people you are really aren’t you.

Willing to ruin everyone elses fun just so you can feel like a winner. GJ.

Acadamey Gaming EU [AG] twitch.tv/brunners90

in WvW

Posted by: Bibi.6817

Bibi.6817

[CIR] and [RG] : fighting against you, guys, is just awesome.

Its a pleasure fighting you too, especially the [MORT] guys, some epic fights every day

[CIR] Bibi Waffles
80 Mesmer

in WvW

Posted by: Parthis.2091

Parthis.2091

Dear Blacktide, even when you win, you lose.

Dear Anet, server transfers continue to make a mockery of your PvP framework, and all because you didn’t deliver on your promise of the guesting feature. Shame on you.

Commander Amayasu Gerani, Guardian.
Leader of [JDGE] on Gandara EU.
A GW2 API for Objective-C – http://tinyurl.com/durmandpriory

(edited by Parthis.2091)

in WvW

Posted by: Shtra Quo.1932

Shtra Quo.1932

To whom it may concern,

For the record an organization by the name of “RUIN GAMING” isn’t particularly concerned with our reputation or arbitrary concepts of “sportsmanship” in a video game. We will act in the best interest of our members regardless of consequences to other guilds. We are not being paid to fight for any particular server. We are not members of any particular alliance. We have no obligations whatsoever.

If Desolation is destroyed by our move this is an unfortunate consequence of their reliance on us.

Interesting how everybody from Blacktides seems to not want you. Even more interesting how easy you forget your earlier “we’re here to stay” statement. I believe that other guilds currently on Blacktide have more pride than you and will focus on another server. Moving to Far Shiverpeaks or even bringing a real low-tier server up to the top. Personally I don’t really wanna see them on Desolation, I want fair and equal competition between at least 6 equally strong servers. And i know that Desolation can be a part of this.

You’ve “conquered” EU. Mission accomplished. Now move back to your US ladder already or even better move on to another game.

PS: Desolation will definitely not be destroyed by such a shameful and cheap joke of a community as RUIN.

Freck – You’ve been desolated!

in WvW

Posted by: Zamerine.2635

Zamerine.2635

Oh god this is epic

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Kodash-Seafarers-rest-Desolation-pvp/page/5#post411434

… the NA bracket is heavily plagued with this illusion that if your not winning, you cant have fun and thus its everyone else’s fault that you are not having fun. the guilds that sick out a losing fight are obscenely in the minority, and those of us who do still fight even though we’ve run out of bullets, our swords are dull, and we have been reduced to beating each other with the dismembered limbs of our best friend jimmy (getting a little dramatic here?) look at the american servers and realize how sad the situation has become. the perception of a lose/win is enough to start a FLOOD of transfers from/to (respectively) those servers. this is a perception that we have not seen in the european brackets, servers who are down and out are still kicking…

from “Maximumpanda – Director of – Ruin Gaming [Ruin]” when they first joined the EU ladder

Charr Elementalist D/D
[WL] War LegenD
Vizunah Square [FR]

(edited by Moderator)

in WvW

Posted by: Zirdac.1259

Zirdac.1259

This night cap is disaster rly it will ruin wvw , but there is better in fighting vs AI,
BT rules in that, form day one .

Every day in tha morning all is BT and all is upgraded to full no1 has chance to recap anything.

No wonder they r 1st who makes a game and the advantage is to play at nightshifts like am gona be online at 2am till 7am never… sillly game

in WvW

Posted by: Achilles.2950

Achilles.2950

I’m on desolation and honestly RUIN have left quite a gaping hole. There’s hundreds of players that jumped ship to RUIN that have been left hanging, and as a result we’ve really suffered this week.

My only hope is IRON, GP and others really step and and recruit like crazy. There’s huge potential on Desolation, we just need quality commanders to lead us.

Also I hope we stay T1. While Vizunah and BT are incredibly hard opponents, I really enjoy playing against you guys. Keep up the good fight chaps.

Markrox – Guild Leader for Team Aggression [TA]

in WvW

Posted by: Benjamin.7893

Benjamin.7893

What RUIN did is indeed very sad, but most guilds on Blacktide have no reason to complain considering they left Far Shiverspeaks for roughly the same reasons.

in WvW

Posted by: Vayra.3290

Vayra.3290

What RUIN did is indeed very sad, but most guilds on Blacktide have no reason to complain considering they left Far Shiverspeaks for roughly the same reasons.

Most of the guilds from FSP and GH were invited, RUIN was told they were not wanted on the server when they discussed it with the guilds already here.

The Unnamed[ThUn] – Desolation
Vayra – Elementalist
Forkrul Assail – Mesmer

in WvW

Posted by: Seth Lex.5493

Seth Lex.5493

/snip

Man, that was really scary!

I mean I see a lot of people laughing at this post and I must admit that at first I had the same reaction because let’s face it, even though it’s not polite, it’s normal, it’s natural to laugh at those embarrassing themselves. But then I read the post again and again and again and my laughter eventually withered and died. Slowly, a cold mixture of fear and doubt crept in and my agonizing, panicked mind began to mold words into terrifying questions: what if there are more like him? Then everything in my imagination spiraled out of control: more people like him having babies that were like their parents and then those babies having babies of their own and then more babies and more babies up until the point where eventually the whole world was in RUIN.

[Red Guard]
Sthe Lex – Necromancer

in WvW

Posted by: saVdoom.2067

saVdoom.2067

Most of the guilds from FSP and GH were invited, RUIN was told they were not wanted on the server when they discussed it with the guilds already here.

It doesn’t matter really. Reasons were the same → “lets build a super strong 24h server to prevail against all others because we’re tired of getting night-capped/morning-capped like everybody else”. They don’t need your/any permission to transfer at all.

Blacktide were saying for roughly weeks now that transfering is the way to go and that you had morning coverage (russians) but were missing a “couple” US time-zone coverage… well, i guess your problems are gone now? May you have fun being unchallenged.

What i find funny is that i kept hearing “hey, its how the game is, deal with it! be night-capped or night-cap for somebody else.. or mass bandwagon to a server with coverage” in other words “deal with it!”. I guess Ruin found the easiest way to deal with their problem (having to actual fight enemies) and transfered to the winning server.

in WvW

Posted by: Jaghen.8314

Jaghen.8314

Nop reasons are not the same. As you say for the others the reason was let’s build a super server because we are tired of being off peak capped.

For ruin it’s more let’s join blacktide because they are crushing us so that we can go back to off peak cap without opposition.

The difference is quite revealing in my book.

in WvW

Posted by: Starscream.7803

Starscream.7803

While Blacktide is looking very strong at the moment, i fear for the day that another server does beat them into second place. Grats random server, here is your prize, enjoy your ruin transfers.

in WvW

Posted by: saVdoom.2067

saVdoom.2067

Nop reasons are not the same. As you say for the others the reason was let’s build a super server because we are tired of being off peak capped.

They are crushing us so that we can go back to off peak cap without opposition.

But the reason why most people chose Blacktide for mass transfers was because Xaoc was already “capping without opposition” during morning, so all you needed was to defend your own. RUIN might just think that they are getting prime-time capped (which is during their off peak time) so they’ll transfer to a server with peak-time coverage

Its really the same ideal, and why WvWvW is so idiotic atm the way it is.

in WvW

Posted by: DjacK.3456

DjacK.3456

If this is not a prime example of how broke GW2 WvW is I dont know what is.. A guild leaving to join the winning server mid game vs there current server is just pathetic lol.. They wont be getting any love from us in game I tell you!

in WvW

Posted by: XxTAFxX.6741

XxTAFxX.6741

Even though des will be out of t1 next week,i must say we still doing not to bad in points.
with all the up evil we had to put up with this week.
we can still hold our heads up high and say well we tried our best,with what little we have left to work with.

gg all at des,we may not be winners this week,but we def not losers as well.
cannot say that for one guild though. :P

(edited by XxTAFxX.6741)