AR vs NSP: Forum Battle Round 1

in WvW

Posted by: Nuzt.7894

Nuzt.7894

Indeed, its still better then third. I guess AR could have gave up to pick on lower population as well if we were as honorable as the great NSP.

What was that Syeria said about bottom feeders ? Enjoy picking on GoM and HoD.

That’s the attitude on AR that gets mocked so much. Once AR knows it can’t get first it plays for second. It is what the evidence posted earlier shows and what your own words show.

I honestly can’t relate to playing for anything other than first in a video game, so this mentality, and raygun’s for that matter, make absolutely no sense to me.

As for picking on GoM and HoD, true we outnumber them, but they have shown some great tactics and have still put up many great fights. Speaking from experience it lessens the fun being on either side of a numbers gap, but obviously a lot of people still are having fun and playing the game.

Oh we played for first, but we couldn’t get there, the difference is instead of coming up with excuses we accepted second. NSP on the other hand lost (ALOT) and couldn’t handle it.

As for picking on GoM/HoD, tell yourself whatever you like, NSP was willing to drop a tier, ruin others fun, and then claim they did better in the long run because somebody is ashamed they suck (basically the bottom line) all because losing was to hard on NSP.

If your going to attempt to troll, be ready to get destroyed.

NSP threw a match because AR/BP were better, and now have to pick on lower population servers.

Argue it, try and throw numbers to prove it wrong, the end result is … you gave up on T6 because it was to hard.

Ya ya I know, the numbers didn’t work like they should have, or the point gap means we (AR) have slumped, or we zerged because ALS is all skilless and only zergs, or we double teamed you, or we haxed, or you could face the facts of life that AR>NSP

Just to clarify … you couldn’t even cut second so, anything you have to say just adds to the typical NSP “were good honest guys” QQ

Good Day sir.

And yes I realise you were not attacking AR, however I indeed was pointing out why you should be ashamed of your server.

(edited by Nuzt.7894)

in WvW

Posted by: Nuzt.7894

Nuzt.7894

maybe I should make a dh/bp/ar/nsp/gom/hod 3/1 thread?

You can talk kitten about AR, you can talk kitten about BP, Everyone talks kitten about NSP (and we encourage it cause their kittenes), and even HoD I believe was once higher up and can handle some kitten talking … but don’t you ever bring GoM into this, they deserve better then all of us.

That and man for man 1 GoM = 10 NSP

:D

in WvW

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

You can talk kitten about AR, you can talk kitten about BP, Everyone talks kitten about NSP (and we encourage it cause their kittenes), and even HoD I believe was once higher up and can handle some kitten talking … but don’t you ever bring GoM into this, they deserve better then all of us.

Im going offtopic

In my playtime it is 7 NSP = 30+ GOM…. made a stack of badges in 2 days(+-7h gameplay), just the siege at the castle were nsp had to hold the 2 servers at the same time, one at each gate, that was a massacre we were like 35 players inside the keep.

And yeah ive seen kittens in NSP also, i guess its the malware of the low tiers.

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

(edited by Aeolus.3615)

in WvW

Posted by: Kalkz.5297

Kalkz.5297

The score turned to 3 – 4 for AR. and unexpected side appeared in the forum battle
( GoM) So the current score now is

AR : 4
NSP : 3
GOM : 1

Keep it up guys

Borlis Pass Commander Kalkz [BS]
Original Former of Borlis Savers
Leader Of : http://youtube.com/kaotichq

in WvW

Posted by: titanlectro.5029

titanlectro.5029

After reading this, I’m ready to give Northern Shiverpeaks a big enough lead just so they can get back to tier 6.

You guys need each other really badly!

You know what, your right!

Long distance relationships are so hard to maintain. It’s the kind of thing that breaks couples up.

Gate of Madness | Leader – Phoenix Ascendant [ASH]
Niniyl (Ele) | Barah (Eng) | Luthiyn (War) | Niennya (Thf)
This is my Trahearne’s story

in WvW

Posted by: Rashagal.5867

Rashagal.5867

In fact, I’m gonna go ahead and say what everyone on BP and AR is thinking…

GOM? Would you like AR and BP to be your new mommy and daddy? We have the adoption papers right here. You just have to sign them.

Anvil Rock Ambassador of [Sane];
[ARM] Anvil Rock Militia Commander;
The Loryak: I speak for these beasts.

in WvW

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

GOM? Would you like AR and BP to be your new mommy and daddy? We have the adoption papers right here. You just have to sign them.

Thanks for the offer, but we’re gonna stick around and beat up TCMM for their lunch money a bit longer. They deserted GoM long before joining and ditching out on your servers, so we’ve been looking forward to this match-up.

in WvW

Posted by: Burnnn.1903

Burnnn.1903

Oh we played for first, but we couldn’t get there, the difference is instead of coming up with excuses we accepted second. NSP on the other hand lost (ALOT) and couldn’t handle it.

AR “accepted” second by largely ignoring BP and making sure NSP got attacked on two fronts from wednesday to friday, for weeks straight. Not that I’m complaining, I never cared whether we won or lost, I just wanted good fights. Both BP and AR provided them the majority of the time, and I would hope both servers have a similar opinion of us.

And yes I realise you were not attacking AR, however I indeed was pointing out why you should be ashamed of your server.

I’m not ashamed of my server at all, a lot of us are very respectable and do a lot to advance our position. I am ashamed of a few specific members of our server that campaigned to demoralize our pugs for a week straight to further their own agenda even if it didn’t mesh with what the majority of the server wanted.

(edited by Burnnn.1903)

in WvW

Posted by: Anvil Pants.3426

Anvil Pants.3426

I am ashamed of a few specific members of our server that campaigned to demoralize our pugs for a week straight to further their own agenda even if it didn’t mesh with what the majority of the server wanted.

We demoralized them on reset night, and they spent the rest of the week compensating by spreading their misery like a “diease.” An unintended, but hilarious, consequence.

Anvil’s Last Stand [ALS]
Grand Progressive Arch Battle Pope of Anvil Rock Defenders Alliance [TARD]

in WvW

Rashagal.5867

Thanks for the offer, but we’re gonna stick around and beat up TCMM for their lunch money a bit longer. They deserted GoM long before joining and ditching out on your servers, so we’ve been looking forward to this match-up.

OK, well just be home before dinner. You know how BP worries about you.

in WvW

Posted by: Anvil Pants.3426

Anvil Pants.3426

I really wish BP would get off its high horse. GoM is obviously old enough to have a cell phone, and frankly I am tired of hearing GoM complain about it.

Anvil’s Last Stand [ALS]
Grand Progressive Arch Battle Pope of Anvil Rock Defenders Alliance [TARD]

in WvW

Rashagal.5867

I just wanted good fights. Both BP and AR provided them the majority of the time, and I would hope both servers have a similar opinion of us.

That we do. As much smack we talk about the macro level stuff, you would be hard pressed to find a majority of either server that didn’t enjoy the fights with you guys. Almost exclusively the gripes about NSP were about you guys getting lippy and claiming that you were better and we were playing for second or double teaming you.

AR has a sore spot when it comes to being talked down to. The same thing happened when BP had their T5 population and kept getting big headed about denying it. GoM can tell you about that. Thems was dark days for the forums. lol

On the up side, if BP and AR can get over the drama and become bestest buds. Perhaps the same can happen with NSP. Here’s to hoping it will!

in WvW

titanlectro.5029

I just wanted good fights. Both BP and AR provided them the majority of the time, and I would hope both servers have a similar opinion of us.

That we do. As much smack we talk about the macro level stuff, you would be hard pressed to find a majority of either server that didn’t enjoy the fights with you guys. Almost exclusively the gripes about NSP were about you guys getting lippy and claiming that you were better and we were playing for second or double teaming you.

AR has a sore spot when it comes to being talked down to. The same thing happened when BP had their T5 population and kept getting big headed about denying it. GoM can tell you about that. Thems was dark days for the forums. lol

On the up side, if BP and AR can get over the drama and become bestest buds. Perhaps the same can happen with NSP. Here’s to hoping it will!

Yes, we on GoM remember those days.

I was so tempted to throw in here, “BP wins because of skill, not because of numbers,” and then run away REALLY fast.

in WvW

Posted by: Lanny.6987

Lanny.6987

They do say quantity has a quality all its own.

I was so tempted to throw in here, “BP wins because of skill, not because of numbers,” and then run away REALLY fast.

in WvW

TeamBattleAxe.3901

I remember those days. Here’s some more nostalgia.

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: HackerTeivospy.2031

HackerTeivospy.2031

you sound like the biggest newbie

learn to speak and behave

in WvW

Rashagal.5867

I can assure you my newbie is HUGE. I’m like a little Asuran tripod.

in WvW

HackerTeivospy.2031

confirmed for newbie

in WvW

Rashagal.5867

confirmed for newbie

confirmed for confirmation.

in WvW

TeamBattleAxe.3901

confirmed for newbie

Your math checks out.

in WvW

HackerTeivospy.2031

confirmed for newbie

confirmed for suck up

in WvW

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

GoM and AR are very similar servers..

Except GoM has less population, and a bit less refined..

Its uncanny and quite strange.
Its like we’re fighting your little brother and he thinks hes you.
But well.
Not.

^__^

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

in WvW

Rashagal.5867

GoM and AR are very similar servers..

Except GoM has less population, and a bit less refined..

Its uncanny and quite strange.
Its like we’re fighting your little brother and he thinks hes you.
But well.
Not.

^__^

There’s good reason for that. They spent more time with BP and AR than you guys did. And they saw us when BP and AR were the ones ripping each other on the forums. We’re like one big dysfunctional family. NSP just so happens to be the rebellious problem child at the moment. Its just a phase though. Once that lecherous uncle of a guild [TCMM] transfers off your server for its next victim the healing process can begin.

jk [TCMM].

(not really)

(edited by Rashagal.5867)

in WvW

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Dedicating tonight’s scoreboard to our AR friends

Attachments:

(edited by TeamBattleAxe.3901)

in WvW

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

Good luck to both sides! May the most post count win this week!

Should be an easy fight for us at NSP since AR only knows how to play for second place.

But AR won’t even have to try, NSP will prbobably just throw it so they can move off to have a forum war against a non english speaking enemy so they can win with no effort.

This wouldn’t have happened had AR just kept it’s resident Window licker to themselves.

It’s not our fault someone tied Him to our ankles. Sunk like a rock.

Resilience alliance could only life preserver so many.

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

in WvW

Toble.2968

confirmed for newbie

confirmed for suck up

Confirmed for LFWife ages 22-26 no trolls and no men pls.

| Epidemic
| Drenched

in WvW

Toble.2968

I wish they would ditch us sooner rather than later.

Then we can work on rebuilding like we had planned after kaening kitten our guilds and stole our night crew.

| Epidemic
| Drenched

in WvW

Posted by: Jscull.2514

Jscull.2514

Then we can work on rebuilding like we had planned after kaening kitten our guilds and stole our night crew.

Pretty self righteous for people who only focus on Pvdoor. “resilience alliance?” lol

Geeeeettttttt ouuuuuutttaaaaaaaa heeeeeeeeeereee!

PAXA -GM

in WvW

Jscull.2514

Shout out to the RH guys…Hands down…voted by all of us best small man per player we have fought in 2 months. Thanks for the fights.

PAXA -GM

in WvW

Toble.2968

Pretty self righteous for people who only focus on Pvdoor. “resilience alliance?” lol

Pretty self righteous for people who only focus on flipping camps.

:) GET OUTTAA HEEERRRE!!!!

| Epidemic
| Drenched

(edited by Toble.2968)

in WvW

Posted by: Omne.4603

Omne.4603

Can’t speak for the entire alliance, but Os has strict rules against attacking enemy players. In WvW, Os members are only allowed to attack doors, walls and rabbits.

I Cant Stop/ Ocularis
NSP | Os Guild Master
www.osguild.org | www.youtube.com/osthink

in WvW

Jscull.2514

Sure. Camp Flippers. Just like [ALS] and Plokity Plok deemed us running cowards and VS called us 10+ manners, we can add camp flippers to the list from [OS]. All the while rackin up a 1000+ kills on weeknights with 5-6 guys. Sorry but we dont count guards/NPC’s as kills. Can’t wait for Thursday. See you then Toble.

PAXA -GM

in WvW

Toble.2968

Clearly.

| Epidemic
| Drenched

in WvW

Toble.2968

Sure. Camp Flippers. Just like [ALS] and Plokity Plok deemed us running cowards and VS called us 10+ manners, we can add camp flippers to the list from [OS]. All the while rackin up a 1000+ kills on weeknights with 5-6 guys. Sorry but we dont count guards/NPC’s as kills. Can’t wait for Thursday. See you then Toble.

Self righteous^

Yeah, see you on Thursday, or.. Oooh.. no go, you wont actually find where I’m doing fight club to try and break it up. Sorry!

;P You haven’t found it yet.

| Epidemic
| Drenched

in WvW

Posted by: Kodiack.2783

Kodiack.2783

As for not doing anything of merit, AR has been closing the ranking gap between BP and AR substantially over the past 6 weeks. While were no shooting star of progress, BP realizes were no slouch either. We have been creeping up on them gradually because AR doesn’t have band wagoners or transfers coming our way.

AR’s claim was that they’ve “clos[ed] the ranking gap…substantially over the past 6 weeks.” I provided the data which proves the gap at the end of the final week of that data was the largest the gap had ever been, and the gap at the second to last week of that data was the third largest it had ever been. As I pointed out, the gap is getting bigger. You can fabricate your own little narratives about “why” the gap is expanding, but really, no one cares at all about your excuses. The fact of the matter is the gap is expanding, and none of your silly little stories and failed attempts to pull the wool over others eyes (as you’ve so dramatically fooled yourselves) will ever change that fact.

Have fun coming up with new delusions for everyone to mock you for though. You’ve made quite a habit and reputation as the forum fool, I’d hate to see your only source of attention go away.

Perhaps you didn’t read where I amended what I said and admitted it was inaccurate as I hadn’t looked at it since the end of last week updates? And it wasn’t "AR’s " claim. It was mine. One that I openly and freely stated was wrong after you (finally) provided quantifiable evidence that I had it was incorrect. I don’t speak for AR. Nor am I Kodiak. Please don’t quote him then try to say I’m contradicting myself. I made no excuses for AR. I didn’t try to delude anyone or retroactively try to change history. You either don’t care enough to tell us apart and assume that we are both the same person by calling us (a plural) “the forum fool” (a singular), or you are too needlessly upset by an unnecessary argument in the first place that your anger and incivility is blinding you from telling the difference.

Either way, I’ve said my peace. And your rudeness and name calling has given me the impression that you care little for an actual debate and only seek to hurl insults. I’ve no interest in wasting another infraction on you. I hope NSP fares well in T7. Good Luck!

Yo.. this is a troll thread, lease leave your reason filled posts outta here. !

Yo.. this is a troll thread, lease leave your reason filled posts outta here. !-K

-K

in WvW

Kodiack.2783

This thread isnt closed ? the Mods must be Enjoying this. Keep it up guys

Note : Imo the score is 2 – 3 for NSP. AR try harder please!

If we try any harder we’d come in first. and you know us.. we play for 2nd.

-K

-K

in WvW

Kodiack.2783

Apparently some of AR also don’t realize we have our own thread to profess our unending love/hate relationship for each other bc they continue talking about NSP in the DH/BP/AR thread

That other thread is filled with a bunch of limp wristed Bronies..

fricken Brolis Rock?

WTF! ? buncha pansies.

-K

-K

in WvW

Posted by: osif.8673

osif.8673

Plans and phases plans and phases…

-K

Miller Time – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Not Just A Goodtime – 80 Asura Warrior
[PAXA]

in WvW

titanlectro.5029

Yo.. this is a troll thread, please leave your reason filled posts outta here. !

Shh…. you are going to spook the wildlife.

in WvW

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

Shout out to the RH guys…Hands down…voted by all of us best small man per player we have fought in 2 months. Thanks for the fights.

Thanks, that’s high praise!

Sadly, I haven’t been playin this week so I haven’t gotten to see you guys in action.

Gate of Madness

in WvW

Posted by: airstu.2579

airstu.2579

I’m more impressed that this thread is still open

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life
Shiverpeaks Search and Rescue [Lost]

in WvW

Rob.7624

^__^
Why would you post that here
This ain’t your thread.

Theres a reason why you aren’t first ^__^

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

in WvW

TeamBattleAxe.3901

^__^
This ain’t your thread.

Much like your corner of EB, we plan on making it ours ^__^

in WvW

Rob.7624

^__^
This ain’t your thread.

Just leave my SM alone.
idc about the rest.

Long as I own SM.

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

in WvW

Kodiack.2783

^__^
This ain’t your thread.

Just leave my SM alone.
idc about the rest.

Long as I own SM.

You’re starting to sound like Kalks (sp)

-K

-K

in WvW

Posted by: Burnnn.1903

Burnnn.1903

Can’t speak for the entire alliance, but Os has strict rules against attacking enemy players. In WvW, Os members are only allowed to attack doors, walls and rabbits.

Since when can we attack walls and rabbits? I must have missed have missed that guild meeting … but i promise to make up for it and kill every rabbit I see from now on, preferably by throwing them at doors.

in WvW

Rob.7624

^__^
This ain’t your thread.

Just leave my SM alone.
idc about the rest.

Long as I own SM.

You’re starting to sound like Kalks (sp)

-K

I took SM basically every morning for that month.
Yeh I suppose I can agree. Kalkz does talk a lot about taking SM and world domination etc.

Problem is it was indeed talk, because I’d end up rolling him out of SM and planting the NSP banner on it. ^__^

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

in WvW

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

Kalkz does indeed talk a lot.

Gate of Madness

in WvW

Posted by: Kaisareia.1785

Kaisareia.1785

Someone is happy that they always come in 2nd.

in WvW

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

Speaking of coming in second, what’s the score in tier 7?

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport