Ding ding ding

It has begun

Lv.80 Elementalist, Guardian, Necromancer, Thief
[VII] Seventh Legion | http://twitch.tv/censtudios

Blacktide/Vizunah Square/Seafarer's Rest

in WvW

Posted by: Lightvision.9357

Lightvision.9357

Well SFR finally made it into Tier1, hope for some awsome fights and some fun times this matchup.

let the battles begin

in WvW

Posted by: Genev.2450

Genev.2450

Welcome to reset… dat culling, always extra bad the first night /sigh

in WvW

Posted by: Phoebe Ascension.8437

Phoebe Ascension.8437

They took SM as first. Looks interesting. Lets hope for 3 vs 3 proper battle now. Welcome to seafarer.

Legendary weapons can be hidden now!
No excuse anymore for not giving ‘hide mounts’-option
No thanks to unidentified weapons.

in WvW

Posted by: Centrix.4065

Centrix.4065

Where are all the Blacktide guilds… I only see random pugs on EB and that’s it.

in WvW

Posted by: Cradorell.3941

Cradorell.3941

Dont worry BT will cap over night! As for Viznuah theyre quite scary in big zergs! But good fun on SFR BL tonight! lots of fun fights especially for hills!

Óne Pulse – OP – Raid Leader

in WvW

Posted by: epitome.6385

epitome.6385

Was having a blast. We seemed to outnumber BT and VS pretty heavily in bt-bl.
Too bad A-net shut it down o.O

in WvW

Posted by: firvain.6528

firvain.6528

BT is waiting santa to fight for keeps sadly…

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Binafus.8153

Binafus.8153

SFR off to a good start, hope we are still getting our PPT.

in WvW

Posted by: Sird.4536

Sird.4536

They took SM as first. Looks interesting. Lets hope for 3 vs 3 proper battle now. Welcome to seafarer.

VcY have never failed to take SM after reset.

EB was chaos for 2 hours. VS Zerg was huge I couldn’t quite believe it. Did not see a lot of BT players though. SFR was working on taking BT keep with 5 golems when server went down. Looking forward to this matchup.

RP enthusiast

in WvW

Centrix.4065

EB was chaos for 2 hours. VS Zerg was huge I couldn’t quite believe it. Did not see a lot of BT players though. SFR was working on taking BT keep with 5 golems when server went down. Looking forward to this matchup.

Don’t get intimidated by VS’ larger numbers. You can still wipe them with a little bit of coordination

in WvW

Posted by: Sird.4536

Sird.4536

Don’t get intimidated by VS’ larger numbers. You can still wipe them with a little bit of coordination

We did well against them for the most part was just surprised. No wonder we got heavily ‘night capped’ back on FSP lol

RP enthusiast

in WvW

Posted by: Faunus.3647

Faunus.3647

Stop talk and act man , we are playing alone vs sfr for now

Commander Vizunah Square
Eternalïa [OVER]

(edited by Faunus.3647)

in WvW

Centrix.4065

1. I was playing before the new build, so you have no right to tell me to “stop talk and act man”.
2. Can’t act if the launcher isn’t updating properly, can I?
3. Whether I am personally playing or not doesn’t matter. If the rest of the server isn’t, you can say “stop talk and act man” all you want, but it won’t change anything. Like I said in a previous post:

So just don’t

in WvW

Posted by: Faunus.3647

Faunus.3647

1. I was playing before the new build, so you have no right to tell me to “stop talk and act man”.
3. Whether I am personally playing or not doesn’t matter. If the rest of the server isn’t, you can say “stop talk and act man” all you want, but it won’t change anything. Like I said in a previous post:

So just don’t[/quote]

You lie dude : / maps were without BT
Comon that’s just a taunt , you know BT was so strong fews weeks ago , now you are all so tired Samethings are coming for sfr.

We wont give up , that’s our spirit. Even in trouble we stay up and fight harder.

Learn about it.

Commander Vizunah Square
Eternalïa [OVER]

in WvW

Posted by: KiNgPiN.2075

KiNgPiN.2075

So just don’t

Comon that’s just a taunt , you know BT was so strong fews weeks ago , now you are all so tired Samethings are coming for sfr.

We wont give up , that’s our spirit. Even in trouble we stay up and fight harder.

Learn about it.
[/quote]

I have better idea, BT will have rest for one more week and we let karma of SFRkittenup for us how that sound?

Btw noone is giving up but we lack of numbers thats all :P

in WvW

Centrix.4065

Learn about it.

I don’t see anyone saying they’re tired and that’s why so many on the server are not playing anymore. Not that I know why, but I don’t claim to know things I actually don’t know. If it’s true they say they’re tired I’d like to see some reference.

And what exactly am I to learn here? To keep playing even when the score isn’t so good? I already explained to you I AM playing, and so are others. You’re talking to me as if I’m one of those people who aren’t playing. It’s like telling a mute person to stop talking.

“We wont give up , that’s our spirit. Even in trouble we stay up and fight harder.”

I wrote a reply to this… but decided to remove it. The irony and ego is unbelievable. Let’s just leave it at that.

in WvW

Posted by: maloki.3527

maloki.3527

Having had one of my favorite GFers (and now honorary member of DW <3) on a vacation over at our server I’ve now set a price on certain Deserters heads Need to name a few more guilds I believe stars chugging down list

(You all know it is with a hint of fun)

I’m curious about this matchup. Especially since it’s between servers I’ll never join, unless for vacation. Been invited to Blacktide once again

Maloki – Asura Necro/Sylvari Ele –
@Farshiverpeaks
You’re dumb. You’ll die, and you’ll leave a dumb corpse

in WvW

Posted by: salluks.6017

salluks.6017

i heard Chaos left blacktide. is it true???

in WvW

Posted by: lin.2814

lin.2814

i heard Chaos left blacktide. is it true???

Maybe they left game, not bt)
They are existing but dont have leaders that can play whole day,dont have numbers.

Decabrary work,study ,tiredness from game what cant bring any 3w content, 3w motivation , etc usual guild problems.

(edited by lin.2814)

in WvW

Posted by: Kayato.9178

Kayato.9178

I hope seaferest not going as Desolation when the Americans will leave their server. Americans will soon get tired of beating the wood.

in WvW

Posted by: Aksovar.7321

Aksovar.7321

I hope seaferest not going as Desolation when the Americans will leave their server. Americans will soon get tired of beating the wood.

I truely doubt that gaining / losing american guilds makes the difference.

in WvW

Kayato.9178

Desolation said the same thing. We will see, but what we mainly see during night is full zerg of Armerican

in WvW

Posted by: Eccentric.3649

Eccentric.3649

Great fight in EBG last night. Level 1 gates and gigantic zergs make things very intense and intresting.

We hope that the rest of this matchup will be just as much fun. ;-)

Eccentrïc – 80 Mesmer
Team Sweden [SWE] Guild Leader
Seafarer’s Rest [EU]

in WvW

Genev.2450

CIR, XT and SFRJ were in BT Borderlands
CIR was only in small numbers though and Blacktide’s usual playstyle (guilds work together but don’t really stick together) doesn’t always lend itself well to countering “MOVE ALL THE PLAYERS TOGETHER!” zergs.

Though I’m sure we’d have had more success if it wasn’t for the culling, deleted the vids i made because they were useless (unless people want to see a compilation of deaths, set to the tune “I hope you die”), but when i was rewatching them it was kinda like… Yeah, dem invisible enemies…
And from TS it sounded like i was actually not that badly off there.

I gave up around 2h30 am

in WvW

Posted by: Vukanigia.5496

Vukanigia.5496

SFRJ was on BT Border with 25members. It’s sad that we drop down from 70 man raids to this but we can only adapt and try to pull out the best from this. SFR come with huge force we couldnt match so we move to SFR border to gather some points.

Hope there will be no visual lag today so we can enjoy this match.

PS. Some realy fun fights with MORTH on SFR border.

(edited by Vukanigia.5496)

in WvW

Posted by: Sacrx.6721

Sacrx.6721

Rise and shine!. i look forward to melting some SFR people this week. I also congratulate them on winning this week already. bit between teeth etc. you can see the server situation in other post from last match up.

Looking forward to fighting some old enemies OSC etc. im hoping you wont turn into arborstone and just run around in one huge blob. however you will want to win on points being first time im sure. so this might happen. hope you will realize down line it means nothing.

Just focus viz to win faster. Hopefully my pc is fixed now so i cya on field love you.

Red Guard – Ultimate Dominator World First 25/6/13
if carlsberg played Guardian.

in WvW

Posted by: murtas.2417

murtas.2417

Desolation said the same thing. We will see, but what we mainly see during night is full zerg of Armerican

The difference is, PRX didnt tank a falling server and put it back on T1 by themselves.
Actually it was set in stone that we would go to T1 sooner or later, after 2 crushing victories in T2.
We don’t rely on PRX.

On the other hand they will have surely a huge impact in our server performance, inregards to covering our off-time aswell providing more quality and numbers.

If they will be a huge player on SFR? Sure, they would be anywhere they would go.
If they are the solo reason why we have 16k+ in the first 12h of the match? Hell no, not even close.

You are just trying to descredit our community effort and the guilds that have always fought night after night without caring about the overall score, being nightcapped day after day without jumping ship ever.
The winning trail is on our side now, we are grabbing it and not letting go.

(edited by murtas.2417)

in WvW

Posted by: vipeout.2485

vipeout.2485

I’d love to see the result after a match with SFR as prepared as they are now with us being as willing to fight as we were at our first week in T1. Now we’re probably gonna get melted, maybe keep up second spot.

Piken Square | Xiana [XT]

in WvW

Centrix.4065

I’d love to see the result after a match with SFR as prepared as they are now with us being as willing to fight as we were at our first week in T1. Now we’re probably gonna get melted, maybe keep up second spot.

That would’ve been so great. I hoped more people would be active again this week since there is a new opponent, but I guess I was wrong….

in WvW

Posted by: Mizu.9387

Mizu.9387

Hey there.
Had some lovely fights against XT (I think) on SFR BL today. When the battlefield is as calm as it was, its nice to have these smaller (10-15 on each side) open field skrimishes.
However, this endless talk that we only zerg or only nightcap is simply not true. Granted, we have some huge guilds that do this very well, but for every zerg-roaming-keep-capping guild, there’s 3 smaller roaming ones. Nightcapping has never, ever been our strong suite. We got to T1 with only a handful night players.
As for PRX, they seem to be a friendly bunch, that wants to be part of the community (unlike some other winwagoning guilds) and work together as a team.

See ya on SFR BL all week.

PS: Bring some friends, you may need it.

Sif Urkraft

in WvW

Posted by: tita.6358

tita.6358

The difference is, PRX didnt tank a falling server and put it back on T1 by themselves.
Actually it was set in stone that we would go to T1 sooner or later, after 2 crushing victories in T2.
We don’t rely on PRX.

On the other hand they will have surely a huge impact in our server performance, inregards to covering our off-time aswell providing more quality and numbers.

If they will be a huge player on SFR? Sure, they would be anywhere they would go.
If they are the solo reason why we have 16k+ in the first 12h of the match? Hell no, not even close.

You are just trying to descredit our community effort and the guilds that have always fought night after night without caring about the overall score, being nightcapped day after day without jumping ship ever.
The winning trail is on our side now, we are grabbing it and not letting go.

blablabla we already know the song new T1 guy. we got it from Deso and Blacktide with Ruin and Xaoc.

yes PRX is carrying you.
VS has a 18/24h coverage. PRX raiding time is exactly the 6 hours we have everyone sleeping 0h00 – 6h00
be ready to get seriously bored PRX: you won’t have any opponents in these hours we won’t do it this time; We prefer to sleep.

I hope you like doors and Quaggans
you are warned: “Operation Boredom” launched.

Tita the Sunless, Vizunah Night Rats
75/75 Arrow Cart Mastery
124K doors and counting

in WvW

Posted by: Liriel.1473

Liriel.1473

the funniest thing about it is that vizunah tried to recruit prx in the past …

in WvW

tita.6358

the funniest thing about it is that vizunah tried to recruit prx in the past …

to counter Ruin
there’s nothing to counter over here anymore except doors

75/75 Arrow Cart Mastery
124K doors and counting

in WvW

Posted by: atai.1467

atai.1467

blablabla we already know the song new T1 guy. we got it from Deso and Blacktide with Ruin and Xaoc.

yes PRX is carrying you.
VS has a 18/24h coverage. PRX raiding time is exactly the 6 hours we have everyone sleeping 0h00 – 6h00
be ready to get seriously bored PRX: you won’t have any opponents in these hours we won’t do it this time; We prefer to sleep.

WvW is 24h long.
If you don’t like you can go outside Stormwind and make some duel.
And as, the previous post said, you guys try to recruit the PBX … so play more and write less.

See you on Battlefield

See ya on battlefields you will find me with [OSC] tag

in WvW

Mizu.9387

Seriously, who cares?
The “it’s how you play the game” has always been a second place statement.
We are winning, we abide by all the rules of the game. We don’t need loot rewards, or monetary gain. We simply hate to loose and that’s what brought SFR to it’s current state.
So, drop the excuses and step up your own game. Have a community meeting, recruit or whatever is necessary but don’t blame it on us.

As someone said, its a 24 hour game with 4×166 players. No one in their right mind would enter a football (soccer for our US friends) match with 9 players on the field and only play for 67 minutes and then blame the other team for losing.

Sif Urkraft

in WvW

Posted by: Misslol.9741

Misslol.9741

I guess VS staying so long in T1 thanks to a good night crew and so u are telling us that u are asking them to go finally back to real life cause PRX own them and after the “operation boredom” they can go back playing and have fun PvDing again for the victory?
OMG

[NoE] NoEntry

in WvW

tita.6358

I think i have been misunderstood . my post was not a complain of any kind. we are well aware on VS that WvW is a 24/7 game.
my post was a message to PRX members only about their need of challenge
if you’re not from PRX you are not concerned. just pass your way thank you.

75/75 Arrow Cart Mastery
124K doors and counting

in WvW

Posted by: Vroum.2906

Vroum.2906

At least we can see that SFR doesn’t rely on PRX to zerg on this forum.

Guardian | Warrior | Elementalist on Vizunah Square

in WvW

Mizu.9387

Erm… PRX is part of the Seafarer’s Rest Community, so it does concern us. Nobody picks on our guilds but us!

Sif Urkraft

in WvW

Posted by: Blue.7256

Blue.7256

It’s their choice and they’re aware of their role. It’s nice teamplay.
Anyway. Right now we are leading all the time, will see later during the day and match. But if not for PRX, VS would be the one that do the nightcapping. So yea, sorry we broke your game.

[RL] Bluel
Royal Legion – Polish MMORPG Guild
www.royallegion.pl

in WvW

Genev.2450

SFR has never been short of forum warriors.
Though the usual suspects are absent so far :p

Nobody serious in this tier will have any problems with nightcapping and the game being 24/7 or anything, it’s simply an amusing waiting game of “How long will they stay after they win” and their reasoning seems to be the same as RUIN’s “We beat US, let’s beat EU even though there’s no other large American communities there to put up a fight”.

While we do have our Russian alarmclockers and VS has a solid night shift, neither are comparable

But, as i said, that’s how the game is played. Doesn’t make it less funny.

in WvW

Posted by: Rayya.2591

Rayya.2591

There is no doubt that Prx will be an major factor in this WvW match. They are Sfr’s night crew, they got numbers they got organization, they own. However i would like to see vizunah’s domination durring daytime, if they consider that they get dominated overall only cause of Prx.
As far as i saw VS, i didn’t get impressed in anyway untill now, but i only played 3 hours of WvW. Dance on dead body when they win an 5 vs 1, bad placed sieges that can be destroyed with shortbow ,nothing uncommon.

http://imgur.com/a/fKgjD
no.1 WvW kills

in WvW

Posted by: Blue.7256

Blue.7256

So far VS even failed to take tower with breakout event on BT BL, had to wait for the second one.

[RL] Bluel
Royal Legion – Polish MMORPG Guild
www.royallegion.pl

in WvW

Kayato.9178

There is no doubt that Prx will be an major factor in this WvW match. They are Sfr’s night crew, they got numbers they got organization, they own. However i would like to see vizunah’s domination durring daytime, if they consider that they get dominated overall only cause of Prx.
As far as i saw VS, i didn’t get impressed in anyway untill now, but i only played 3 hours of WvW. Dance on dead body when they win an 5 vs 1, bad placed sieges that can be destroyed with shortbow ,nothing uncommon.

Not this time, we will let American getting bored. Then we will have a nice EUROPEAN match in the next few weeks.

in WvW

Posted by: Raege.1069

Raege.1069

Seems like this week’s WvW will be even more boring than the last 4-5 weeks. With Arb and Viz we at least had some nice smaller scale fights. SFR seems to be all about blobs. Then again, it seems WvW was designed to be boring in the long run. Oh well guess we’ll see if it acctually gets improved in February and how many WvWrs there are left in the game at that point.

in WvW

Posted by: Same.4687

Same.4687

I think some of you Vizunah players are borderline insane..

First 2/3 weeks BT in T1: You are only winning because Xaoc caps in our offline hours 4/5 GMT till 10/11 GMT
Last week: Absolute silence about our server even though it was obvious little to no one was playing and thus could night cap away leaving AS and BT fighting fully upgraded keeps with a metric kittenton of siege. But no-one complained then did they?
This week: The only reason SFR is winning is because you cap at our offline hours 0/1 GMT till 6/7 GMT

You guys should get off your stupid high horse and come to terms with the fact that you are not the most skilled server but are the most consistent one. Is that something to be proud of? Hell yes! You managed to stay in T1 from the start by consistently having numbers on the field. However whenever the chips are down and you are losing, the first thing you kids do is grab that big bag of excuses and go “Let’s see what we can pull out of this thing now”.

Own up to the fact that right now you guys are just getting your kitten handed to you by a server that has a more consistent all round playerbase. I sure as hell will.

in WvW

tita.6358

Nobody serious in this tier will have any problems with nightcapping and the game being 24/7 or anything, it’s simply an amusing waiting game of “How long will they stay after they win” and their reasoning seems to be the same as RUIN’s “We beat US, let’s beat EU even though there’s no other large American communities there to put up a fight”.

While we do have our Russian alarmclockers and VS has a solid night shift, neither are comparable

But, as i said, that’s how the game is played. Doesn’t make it less funny.

here’s a good post of someone who has a real T1 experience
not a T1 first day kid: " lololol go back to wow owned"
T1 is not a 1 week play, newcomers are allways superstrong on their first match even more their first week end. many servers discovered that recently and are now having fun in T2 and T3. just don’t get to confident

and don’t worry SFR. we’ll do our best to give you some fun during the other 18 hours of the day.

75/75 Arrow Cart Mastery
124K doors and counting

(edited by tita.6358)

in WvW

Kayato.9178

I think some of you Vizunah players are borderline insane..

First 2/3 weeks BT in T1: You are only winning because Xaoc caps in our offline hours 4/5 GMT till 10/11 GMT
Last week: Absolute silence about our server even though it was obvious little to no one was playing and thus could night cap away leaving AS and BT fighting fully upgraded keeps with a metric kittenton of siege. But no-one complained then did they?
This week: The only reason SFR is winning is because you cap at our offline hours 0/1 GMT till 6/7 GMT

You guys should get off your stupid high horse and come to terms with the fact that you are not the most skilled server but are the most consistent one. Is that something to be proud of? Hell yes! You managed to stay in T1 from the start by consistently having numbers on the field. However whenever the chips are down and you are losing, the first thing you kids do is grab that big bag of excuses and go “Let’s see what we can pull out of this thing now”.

Own up to the fact that right now you guys are just getting your kitten handed to you by a server that has a more consistent all round playerbase. I sure as hell will.

Already read that from Desolation players Nothing new.

Vizunah never complained about European nightcap.

(edited by Kayato.9178)

in WvW

Posted by: Kraken.7514

Kraken.7514

Outside the flame war of who nightcaps who, that sounds really absurd in T1, id respect a lot VS for being the only stable server in the game, having held their T1 position during all the games existance.

I think they realise it is better to fight in the long run than the short, and they always end up beating flashy bandwagoning servers like BT, Deso and SFR.

I would surely prefer to keep myself and my server in T1 every single week that make a 3 week push into T1 to think myself good and then get bored and leave.

Lets see if SFR can prove me wrong and keep themselves as a stable T1 server.

Gl to all 3 servers!

Kraken – Guardian / Pretty Meris – Engineer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LGQJUaYDQD8