Blacktide/Vizunah Square/Seafarer's Rest

in WvW

Posted by: Grok.6714

Grok.6714

It’s the Tier 1 curse.

Once you become #1, you realize you’ve pretty much ‘won’ the game as far as GW2 WvW goes. There’s no reward for getting there, and there’s no reward for staying there. There’s no rivalry, because even when by some fluke of the rendering system you can see your enemy, you often don’t even have a clue who you’re fighting against. Threads get closed when a minimum amount of drama shows up, so there’s no real metagame rivalries either.

All in all, the better you perform in WvW, the sooner you realize it’s all for nothing. It all feels rather pointless. Battle fatigue kicks in, guilds die and the server drops out of 1st position, allowing other server to take over and realize the exact same thing.

Apparently Arena Net is working on some kind of progression system for WvW. Maybe that will give people a bigger drive to continue playing. Fortunately the lack of subscription fees makes it easy for people to come back and try out the new stuff.

Totally agree. T1 is fun for the new fights and challanges. Pretty sure us on SFR will be in the same situation soon enough. Been there, done that…now what?

One reason more to admire VS and their power to keep numbers and motivation up!

SFR Forum Warrior Academy

in WvW

Posted by: Vayra.3290

Vayra.3290

@ the others that qq about culling ; maybe you stop zerging at 50 and talk about not seeing the ennemy.

I can clearly say with 100% certain that culling is not equal to everyone.
I can prove it with 2 guys recording the same fight.

Your own PC configuration, hardware, bandwitch and ingame settings. All play a big factor in culling, which just means it isn’t everything server-side.

Thats why probably the RG videos have so few culling, the ones recording surely have good configs and I don’t know, but they probably also do some sort of stalling before engaging.

Culling is mostly reliant on bandwidth (your own and what the server can afford to give you). There’s only so much info the server can send you at once. Giving accurate position data on 50+ players requires position and movement speed/direction be sent to all players at regular intervals. Tbh I think they could benefit a lot if they dedicated more of their bandwidth to WvW over pve as the requirements there are far less (and culling of friendly players is not an issue).

There is of course a small impact based on your graphics card and cpu, but that is negligible compared to bandwidth. After all you can’t draw the players if theserver hasn’t told you they’re there.

The Unnamed[ThUn] – Desolation
Vayra – Elementalist
Forkrul Assail – Mesmer

in WvW

Posted by: Rednik.3809

Rednik.3809

Obviously you don’t know us very well, maybe you didn’t switch map enough …

I was a member of the former Xaoc “morning-day” team, responsible for reception of all 3 borders from morning team and hold them until the evening, and the arrival of primetime guilds and our evening team. Correspondingly, we met the guilds and players who tried to take the land back from full cap state, and saw exactly who it was. HuP were always been the first (and often only) organized force that tried to do something, while the presence of French players do not grow to a sufficiently large numbers.

Kiijna, Xast, Satis Ironwail, Sekhaina, Shira Forgesparkle, Sfeno, Nasibi, Tegeira, Rhonwe…
25 charracters

in WvW

Posted by: Vroum.2906

Vroum.2906

Which explains well why you didn’t see much organized guilds on Vs as they mostly play on our prime-time.

Guardian | Warrior | Elementalist on Vizunah Square

in WvW

Posted by: Intigo.1653

Intigo.1653

There’s no rivalry, because even when by some fluke of the rendering system you can see your enemy, you often don’t even have a clue who you’re fighting against.

Sorry, but what? Are you blind? Do you not recognize guild names / tags? Many of the guilds we fight are people that our members have fought with or against time and time again in previous weeks / other games many years ago.

There is certainly much to be done to keep people interested/spark rivalry, but you cannot argue for the fact that you have ‘no clue who you’re fighting against’. Showing player names is certainly not a solution that is necessary.

80 Asura Elementalist – [Red Guard]
http://www.youtube.com/user/IntigoGW2

in WvW

Posted by: vipeout.2485

vipeout.2485

It’s the Tier 1 curse.

Once you become #1, you realize you’ve pretty much ‘won’ the game as far as GW2 WvW goes. There’s no reward for getting there, and there’s no reward for staying there. There’s no rivalry, because even when by some fluke of the rendering system you can see your enemy, you often don’t even have a clue who you’re fighting against. Threads get closed when a minimum amount of drama shows up, so there’s no real metagame rivalries either.

All in all, the better you perform in WvW, the sooner you realize it’s all for nothing. It all feels rather pointless. Battle fatigue kicks in, guilds die and the server drops out of 1st position, allowing other server to take over and realize the exact same thing.

I do agree that there’s a problem with WWW. Hell, there are many. But there is a way to keep people attracted to the game – build a community around your guild instead of having it around the game. The game offers nothing when you reach T1, but as a guild you can organize stuff.

What do I mean? Well sometimes you fight for server, for the score, presumably because you liked it when we were rising up in tiers, or because u liked to win with other people. What we do is sometimes fight for ourselves – for fun and not really thinking about the score for an hour or two.

How can it look? Well it’s only limited by your imagination really, and what makes your guildies happy. Talk to them about it sooner rather than later. I’d really enjoy you all guys back in the game, while many of you probably don’t have a slightest idea of who I am – I’ve ran very often with your organized guild groups. To learn from you.

Happy member of a guild still having 40 active WWW players.

Piken Square | Xiana [XT]

in WvW

Posted by: Same.4687

Same.4687

To the two roaming thieves I fought with for like 15 minutes on EB Vizunah Pistol Whip Thief from [CoT] (?) and SFR Sword/Dagger glass (?) thief from [VcY].
GOD THAT WAS BORING…

15 minutes of you two popping in and out of stealth and more specific in and out of infiltrator strike range, which gets me rooted, we both CnD which means stealth and we lose each other. Rinse, repeat…

in WvW

Posted by: Wandred.4583

Wandred.4583

I’m sorry fot my English.
____
I did not read the whole topic, but my friends said me, that Vizunah people write about our Nightcupping.
3-4 a.t.m (Moscow time)
http://ipic.su/img/img7/fs/gw078.1355780265.jpg
http://ipic.su/img/img7/fs/gw079.1355780411.jpg

in WvW

Posted by: Thimill.9162

Thimill.9162

I did not read the whole topic, but my friends said me, that Vizunah people write about our Nightcupping.
3-4 a.t.m (Moscow time)
http://ipic.su/img/img7/fs/gw078.1355780265.jpg
http://ipic.su/img/img7/fs/gw079.1355780411.jpg

Stahp !
Nop, we don’t. A lot of Vizunian are writing about americans on european server.

And yeah Vizunah have a nightcapping force. We don’t deny that.

Soibo, Soibel, Soibon : Asura engi – guard – necro
Vizunah Square – War Legend and ex-[Run]

in WvW

Posted by: Jaghen.8314

Jaghen.8314

Besides 3am moscow time is 12pm french (so vizunian) time… hardly a need for a nightcapping force ^^

in WvW

Posted by: Wandred.4583

Wandred.4583

Kings of nightcuppers write about nightcuppers…
SFR dont dominate at night like Desolation with Ruins, so just leave us please.
as many ppl can see(screenshot)
VS – 1st place in income.

in WvW

Posted by: Tygra.4570

Tygra.4570

I for one would really like the culling patch we had last week.
I always know my allies will follow the allies they see so it doesn’t change much for us on VS, because we have many pugs and don’t need as many coordination as guilds like RG do.
But with this culling patch, i can’t see any ennemy and it gets frustrating.

Overall this evening on BT borderlands was meh, but i have to congratulate SFR for their numbers and BT for their resistance.

Cheers from Vizu

The French Flair [FF]

in WvW

Thimill.9162

Kings of nightcuppers write about nightcuppers…
SFR dont dominate at night like Desolation with Ruins, so just leave us please.
as many ppl can see(screenshot)
VS – 1st place in income.

Ooook man… Please. You look blinkered.
I didn’t see here a lot of vizunian writing about nightcapping.

BTW… Waoooooh, was paintfull tonight but fun on BT borderlands.
Garrison was very lively.
GG to RG.

in WvW

Posted by: GSTim.8094

GSTim.8094

Shame on VS guys using zoom hack. Can’t win using fair methods?))

in WvW

Posted by: Sjaakie.1470

Sjaakie.1470

Why is the French server complaining about nightcapping, their French Canadian squad does exactly the same, just now they got a few times spanked with their pants on and start to cry. now 3.30 am in Europ and look howmuch they have online :’)

/Tissue VS

in WvW

Posted by: Cyril.1486

Cyril.1486

Some insane action today big bombs. Cheers to OSC and ZDS good action. Was intense till the moment we logged off.

in WvW

Posted by: GrandMechantLoup.8201

GrandMechantLoup.8201

their French Canadian squad

African French Canadian ! please.

jade sea, EU

in WvW

Posted by: Qwixx.5923

Qwixx.5923

Why is the French server complaining about nightcapping, their French Canadian squad does exactly the same, just now they got a few times spanked with their pants on and start to cry. now 3.30 am in Europ and look howmuch they have online :’)

/Tissue VS

Only french players at night (local server 12pm-7am). We haven’t one canadian on vizunah, we tried to recruit them but they prefer stay on US servers.
But please guys, do not forget that you are on UE ladder, we are on a single timezone while you are on three major (US/EU/RU).
If we takes into account the local time of the server, this is indeed SFR the king of the nightcapping.
Sorry for my pitiful english… when french as international language ?

(edited by Qwixx.5923)

in WvW

Posted by: Troma.3250

Troma.3250

For the last time, we have NO Canadians it’s our brave night forces, our “never retreat” same VS players from the beginning. One day, you will have to realize the day people you fight in primetime is the same fanatic Vizunian’s at night.

Our spirit is like steel, our server soul really exist, and we will NEVER SURRENDER !

We passed through the cold mountain of Shiverpeak, we faced the ruin and the Desolation, we stopped the Elona’s machine, we have had to fight our brothers from Arborea, we didn’t give up when Blacktide arrived and now it’s your turn to suffer from VIZUNAH WRATH!

This, is where we hold you ! This is where we fight ! This is where YOU die !

With respect,

Troma, Grand Crusader of Grand Cross, main alliance of Vizunah server.

Attachments:

co-founder of Grand Cross Alliance
General of Grand Cross Knights [GCK]
www.grandcross.fr/codex-gck

(edited by Troma.3250)

in WvW

Same.4687

There are people speaking French all across the globe. Technically due to your overseas colonizations there are countries on every single continent that speak French.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_language

in WvW

Thimill.9162

There are people speaking French all across the globe. Technically due to your overseas colonizations there are countries on every single continent that speak French.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_language

Oh yeah, we have some people from all around the world. But we don’t have big structures from this countries.
And actually the night force is 95% french/belgian/swiss.
Arborea Stone said that’s because we are a student and unemployed server. I think that’s true.
And vizunian night force depend a lot on motivation.

BTW, was tired tonight, but fights against SFRJ and PRX was too fun, so i stayed awake, so thx to us !

in WvW

Posted by: TheWizard.3719

TheWizard.3719

For the last time, we have NO Canadians it’s our brave night forces, our “never retreat” same VS players from the beginning. One day, you will have to realize the day people you fight in primetime is the same fanatic Vizunian’s at night.

Our spirit is like steel, our server soul really exist, and we will NEVER SURRENDER !

We passed through the cold mountain of Shiverpeak, we faced the ruin and the Desolation, we stopped the Elona’s machine, we have had to fight our brothers from Arborea, we didn’t give up when Blacktide arrived and now it’s your turn to suffer from VIZUNAH WRATH!

With respect,

I love that post, so mutch heartblood in it. Let’s see how long it lasts.

Time will tell…

Seafarer’s Rest [EXT] Exterminatus
Comatose Vigil (Ran) – Lysergamid (War)
Nunbarshegunu (Mes) – Abstract Genesis (Nec)

in WvW

Posted by: MoonSpell.4512

MoonSpell.4512

With respect,

Time will tell…

we can tell you, already 3 months …. and this spirit is on and on ….
but we must say it " thx for all the challengers that come from all around trying to beat us …. you keep us wormed up !"

STARTED DOWN BELOW BUT NOW
GOING HIGHER AND HIGHER AND HIGHER….
~~ MoonSpell ~~ Guardien [FM][GC][VS]

in WvW

Posted by: Faunus.3647

Faunus.3647

Time will tell…

Seriously? You don’t know nothing about us do you?

Commander Vizunah Square
Eternalïa [OVER]

in WvW

Posted by: abaddon.4768

abaddon.4768

With respect,

sooo much roleplay coming from the viz players. its insane. i mean that in a good way. reminds me of the good old piken sqaure days. haha

thx for all the challengers that come from all around trying to beat us …. you keep us wormed up !"

alright captain points capper! (i.e you play for points)

p.s moonspell, where are my videos, link! would be nice to showcase to the gw2 community what our contested servers are upto with each reset.

in WvW

Posted by: TheWizard.3719

TheWizard.3719

Seriously? You don’t know nothing about us do you?

All I know about VS is that you are without any doubt the strongest WvW Server. My post was not suposed to offend you, don’t be “over-sensible”, not all posters here are flamers ;-)

Seafarer’s Rest [EXT] Exterminatus
Comatose Vigil (Ran) – Lysergamid (War)
Nunbarshegunu (Mes) – Abstract Genesis (Nec)

in WvW

Posted by: saVdoom.2067

saVdoom.2067

Checked: http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/9/5

SFR seem to win during EU-prime time 5 out of 7 days. As you can see at around 2-4 am is when BT starts getting a huge amount of points.

Lolwut? Do you even watch at graphic at your link?
Day 1 – BT lead almost all day, SFR lead at night.
Day 2 – BT lead almost all day, near 23h-0h SF takes lead again.
Day 3 – SF lead night and morning, BT lead all time after.
Day 4 – same.
Day 5 – same.
Day 6 – after BT reach 90k leadership and begin play for fun, SFR finally manage to get upper hand at primetime score.
Day 7 – BT doesn’t cap anything seriously, SFR on lead.
So i see SFR dominate only at nightcap field (or then BT was not play seriously at all). If this is their “primetime”, then sure, they beat us in primetime, lol.
P.S. Everyone who wans see real situation from BT POV – set your PC clock at UTC+4 (russian time), then refresh MOS graph. It’s really fun to see all those great SFR forum warriors starting to lead only after majority of BT players leave to sleep.

Lol your analysis is quite impressively weird… lets take a look:

Reset time: SFR on the lead till 11pm.
Saturday: Blacktide dominates since 1am till around 4pm while Riverside dominates primetime from 5:30pm till 2am where Blacktide usually starts its russian morning capping.
Sunday: Blacktide dominates from 2am till 4pm, and from 6pm (usually when prime-time starts) till 1:30am SFR dominates.
Monday: Blacktide usually morning capping from 2am till 6pm (again.. when people are off work/school and are able to play) and then SFR leads till 10pm.
Tuesday: Again somewhere in morning of tuesday Blacktide starts morning capping and at 4am they are dominating in points and again it goes till 6pm prime-time where the points are even, which means SFR and Riverside had to fought an uphill fight and SFR dominates till 1:40am.
Wednesday: Again at 4am Blacktide has majority of points and dominates till 5pm when Riverside dominates prime-time till 1am.
Thursday: Blacktide dominates empty maps again in the Central European morning and then SFR takes lead the rest of the day from 1pm till pretty much friday, obviously Blacktide had already a huge lead and didn’t really fought to hard.

Now all i’m talking is CET time, and the main point is… if it wasn’t for the Russian zerg in BT you would had never won this match up quite honestly. I know that prime-time for Russians are different then to the rest of the Europe, and that is ok… but trying to argue that BT lead EU prime-time while in-fact they didn’t lead once its quite funny since the main factor that made BT won that match up was the huge morning caps that BT did against central time based servers.

The whole argument was never why we lost and who was better then who. The argument was that we had several Blacktide Central Time guilds telling us they dominated SFR in prime-time, while in prime-time they got destroyed… and then what they told us was:

-Hey, this is a 24h match up!
-Get russians to cover your off-time!

Well, seems SFR did that and now in even grounds apparently Blacktide took a “break”. Quite like when Desolation’s RUIN nation got “bored” once Blacktide reached T1. Funny huh? Seems the only guilds still fighting are RG and Nug so props to them.

(edited by saVdoom.2067)

in WvW

Posted by: Genev.2450

Genev.2450

Actually, most of the server was on break already last week, this week some people, but not everybody, has come back apparently since when i logged on 15 mins ago we were leading in points but i know quite a few people who are still “cba” and looking at dfuw and getting ready for the holidays.

Unlike RUIN about BT, we also didnt say for weeks how we were looking forward to SFR getting to T1, except maybe RG here and there, and they’re fighting np.

(edited by Genev.2450)

in WvW

Posted by: Choko.6821

Choko.6821

It’s good to give BT some false information so the bandwagons lead to yours. While funny you can never break Viz spirit. And that leads to Seafarers Rest to lead for despite weird name to them. And this cause them casually instant burnout such a above poster. Therefore he is just another random bragging right.

in WvW

MoonSpell.4512

thx for all the challengers that come from all around trying to beat us …. you keep us wormed up !"

alright captain points capper! (i.e you play for points)

p.s moonspell, where are my videos, link! would be nice to showcase to the gw2 community what our contested servers are upto with each reset.

does this count http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24h4EhTptIY ?

seriously dude, i never said that i’m good, or even near good to the RG level, i keep repating and admiring ur gameplay, and all i can promise you, that me ( and a lot from my freinds out there) are doing our best to hit the level to compete against RG, starting by getting a raid of 25-30 players from one guilde ( which it’s ultra rare on VS), ending by opti our game play togther.
and i don’t have any issue of me capturing points, it’s the system of 3w, must live with it i got this system by myside sometimes, and against me other times.

p.s. i have already a video of VS wiping RG while we outnumbre you, and we see nothing but numbers poping out, and dead bodies… this isn’t really what i will link… u’ll see me adding a video once we kill you at least in a number equal, or in less numbers than you !

so calm down dude, it’s just a game, and i guess we’r all having fun, each one of us in his own way

(edited by MoonSpell.4512)

in WvW

Posted by: Saviolakos.6473

Saviolakos.6473

Good fights everyone. So far in my WvWvW expirience 2 guilds have impressed me, MoS and RG… RG, very nice fights last night, really respect.
As for the weekly rounds…. we might win, we might lose this week but at least we are enjoying it, it’s our very 1st week in T1 and we having a blast… (and tbh we do fairly ok without having any real expirience in T1 fights… meaning we need to improve lot more in order to stay in T1 for a long time).
Despite what many people from other servers think, we worked very hard to get where we are at the moment. If I remember well, when we hit T2 for the very first time, we had many people from our server leaving the game which really broke us down to even T3 or T4 (can’t remember) but we started re-orginizing ourselves and here we are now…
So far I’m having lots of fun in T1, I hope we keep up (all of us) the good fights we give to each other. (in game…not in this forum).
Cheers!

Silveranna
The Oscure Brotherhood
Seafarer’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: Rizla.1023

Rizla.1023

GJ VS keep bugging into our towers your pro.

in WvW

Posted by: Binafus.8153

Binafus.8153

This matchup has been a great one, it seems the score means very little vs the actual fight that is going on.

in WvW

Posted by: Wothan.4673

Wothan.4673

to Blacktide and Vizunah Square

IS THAT THE BEST YOU CAN DO !?

At least, they don’t need US player to rise them…

Nahtow – [SR] Soul Reapers
Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: AEND.8310

AEND.8310

Fight, struggle, give your best my friend, exhaust yourself, Vizunah awaits for your storm to calm down, patiently…

Thüring – Fëar Morniëo [FM]
Vizunah Square

(edited by AEND.8310)

in WvW

Posted by: Inkulcateur.9165

Inkulcateur.9165

If you speak about a thief who was in Etheron.
It was me, i was hide after an attack. So please, stop say VS cheat.
And sorry for my English.

in WvW

Posted by: Rednik.3809

Rednik.3809

Now all i’m talking is CET time, and the main point is… if it wasn’t for the Russian zerg in BT you would had never won this match up quite honestly. I know that prime-time for Russians are different then to the rest of the Europe, and that is ok… but trying to argue that BT lead EU prime-time while in-fact they didn’t lead once its quite funny since the main factor that made BT won that match up was the huge morning caps that BT did against central time based servers.

The whole argument was never why we lost and who was better then who. The argument was that we had several Blacktide Central Time guilds telling us they dominated SFR in prime-time, while in prime-time they got destroyed… and then what they told us was:

-Hey, this is a 24h match up!
-Get russians to cover your off-time!

Well, seems SFR did that and now in even grounds apparently Blacktide took a “break”. Quite like when Desolation’s RUIN nation got “bored” once Blacktide reached T1. Funny huh? Seems the only guilds still fighting are RG and Nug so props to them.

First, BT didn’t seek russians for coverage, BT was one on unofficial russian servers since BWE. And in that match with SFR, russian zerg was one of primary (and largest) BT forces in morning, day, and evening. Later transfers from SF only strengthened the distribution. Therefore, the SFR began to lead only when the main force of our server went to sleep, and only a few BT EU guilds were fighting. The guys from the CIR and ThUN themselves just physically could not hold all the maps against the huge zergs.

Second, BT started losing players and whole pieces of guilds (critical pieces, such as a morning zerg, 2/3 of daytime map commanders, and the entire map contol chain from the morning to the evening teams) two weeks before the current match, otherwise we would not be in second place of ladder table at the beginning of the match. In the state in which BT has come in T1, we were definitely the most powerful server in the European ladder. This is not bragging, it’s a fact.

Kiijna, Xast, Satis Ironwail, Sekhaina, Shira Forgesparkle, Sfeno, Nasibi, Tegeira, Rhonwe…
25 charracters

in WvW

Posted by: Killver.7653

Killver.7653

Oh come on, please stop that stuff finally. You are ticking more in night than we do and we have achieved T1 without help of PRX.

Killversan – Guardian – VoTF – SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Rizla.1023

Rizla.1023

No it was a mesmer who then went and ported the majority of the zerg in. If it was a theif i would have just killed him and been on my way. And i wont stop saying VS cheats cause they do, out of all the matches i have played VS use the most bugs/teleport hacks than any other server. Sure you get the odd bad apple but it just seems that they have the majority of people willing to exploit to get an advantage. We were even outnumbered at the time that’s how pathetic it is.

in WvW

Posted by: saVdoom.2067

saVdoom.2067

First, BT didn’t seek russians for coverage, BT was one on unofficial russian servers since BWE. And in that match with SFR, russian zerg was one of primary (and largest) BT forces in morning, day, and evening. Later transfers from SF only strengthened the distribution. Therefore, the SFR began to lead only when the main force of our server went to sleep, and only a few BT EU guilds were fighting. The guys from the CIR and ThUN themselves just physically could not hold all the maps against the huge zergs.

No one claimed that that Blacktide’s originals called russians for coverage, after all the original big/main guild in Blacktide is Xaoc. We mostly just brought the facts once certain fresh bandwaggoned central time Prime-time guilds in Blacktide started acting almighty saying they were hot kitten. That is all.

And if you think you were the most strong server 2-3 weeks ago when you were active then fine, but keep in mind that other servers could just as well had not finished all its transfers, or been taking breaks themselves. This is why the only trully #1 in EU ladder at the moment is still VZ, for staying so long in T1… we’ll see what SFR can do now though, they seem quite eager to stay in T1 and beat T1 as long and as much as possible.

in WvW

MoonSpell.4512

No it was a mesmer who then went and ported the majority of the zerg in. If it was a theif i would have just killed him and been on my way. And i wont stop saying VS cheats cause they do, out of all the matches i have played VS use the most bugs/teleport hacks than any other server. Sure you get the odd bad apple but it just seems that they have the majority of people willing to exploit to get an advantage. We were even outnumbered at the time that’s how pathetic it is.

as our mesmers say these days …. (and here i translate, as they talk in french usealy xD) : “OMG, they don’t even bother to look for the mesmers?!”

look well, look pretty well, and never doubt the will of hiding of our mesmers !
and somtimes … even killing them isn’t enough !

welcome to the T1 !!

in WvW

Posted by: Chiolas.1326

Chiolas.1326

Do you know how to read? SFR got to T1 with no US guild…

Quit WvW and Gw2 in August 2013

in WvW

Posted by: Empyre.2531

Empyre.2531

Viz benefits from 6 things (of course those aren’t the only reasons) imho:
- frensh players flocking to 2 servers instead of eg 4 german servers
- they never really dominated t1 for longer, so they always had a challenge
- most constant split of forces around timezones
- pu commanders; there are many servers in the top12 that aren’t the best enviroment for the typical casual wvw player
- enemies seem to burn out pretty fast or their driving forces (mostly night-shift crews) leaving
- Viz only cares about points; they don’t mind getting annihilated by smaller forces as long as they get that siege weapon down with brute force. If they can only take down 10% hp per attack, they’ll come back 10 times.

[RG]

in WvW

Posted by: Rayya.2591

Rayya.2591

With respect,

why you tell us all of this ….
you feel intimidated by us ?

http://imgur.com/a/fKgjD
no.1 WvW kills

in WvW

Posted by: Wothan.4673

Wothan.4673

Do you know how to read? SFR got to T1 with no US guild…

Prx and they US friend move to SFR the ~7/8 December, 1 week before you inc in D1 ( and accessory slaughter the D2 score. ) .. So no, you don’t move in T1 without US guild..
( I don’t say you can’t up in T1 if US guild don’t go in SFR, i only say you go in T1 with US guild on SFR. )..

Anyway, I hope SFR and PRX will not be the remake of Deso and Ruins..

Nahtow – [SR] Soul Reapers
Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: rhuobe.5137

rhuobe.5137

it’s sad to say but ruins are better than prx.

in WvW

Posted by: Sparviere.5734

Sparviere.5734

Who cares about US\Canada\Malaysia. It’s an 24/7 www. Here in t1 there is a lot of fun and fights, this is the key. Thx to VS and BT guilds, exciting encounters!

in WvW

Same.4687

Already saw [RUIN] on SFR. Server hoppers deluxe.

My other post got deleted because I am not allowed to post youtube videos of some guy exploiting his way into towers/keeps… It happens so often nowadays its insane, especially late at night when there is a lot less people online to see it happen.
All you need is 1 mesmer who knows how to do it and not a single tower/keep is safe.

in WvW

Posted by: Lareon.6509

Lareon.6509

A big congrats to RG, one of the thougher guild we ever fought. Never had so much fun in a battle

[OSC] Crepuscolo Dorato
on SFR

in WvW

Posted by: Killver.7653

Killver.7653

Great fun the last 2-3 hours on BT BL. Constantly switching between Redbriar and Bay fighting against huge zergs and finally gaining momentum and turning the whole thing around! That’s how I always expect T1 to be and that’s how it should be. Cheers to Vizu and BT!

Killversan – Guardian – VoTF – SoS