Blacktide/Vizunah Square/Seafarer's Rest

in WvW

Posted by: tita.6358

tita.6358

Would be a real shame if Vizunah would win by cheating (spies + cheesepanda thing) but after the weekend I must say it’s been very even and SFR definitely has a whole lot to learn.

sure that explains why we are ticking at 500 and you at 100 right now. gratz cheesepanda…

and about spies:
amateur server having his main alliance http://pevepe.net/ Chat as Public:

[12:20:18] <[BORN]Zekow>monday we had a guy on the french teamspeak server
[12:20:30] <[BORN]Zekow>told us in EB were they were going , every tower they went to we were waiting
[12:21:06] <[BORN] Fennore>:c
[12:21:15] <[BORN] Fennore>sad!
[12:22:13] <[BORN] Fennore>where is the fun in that, part of the fun is predicting where enemies will go, as long as you have a brain and some eyes that shouldn’t be too diffficult
[12:28:20] <[BORN]Zekow>i must say i had much fun wiping frenchies
[12:28:24] <[BORN]Zekow>who were all suprised

now just loose with dignity.

For me that chat module is not public. You must have applied to get an account flag that allows you to see the actual chat. Who is the spy?

(I don’t really care what you guys do or don’t, but I found this to be quiet funny fact. Keep it going guys.)

that chat was public at the beginning of the match and got blocked when an admin realized that was stupid. . next

Tita the Sunless, Vizunah Night Rats
75/75 Arrow Cart Mastery
124K doors and counting

in WvW

Posted by: Igor.1072

Igor.1072

It’s must be fun being BT in BT borderland, only got Garrison and Cragstop. Garrison being chipped away with the supply. BT attempt to fight VZ but running away most of the time when their suicide allies died, while Seafarers being outmannered owning both BT/VZ inc that lol above last post from BT.

Oh, but it is fun, garrison still untouched, DE without scratch, we got WH back. On the other hand, you lost AB…did i forget to mention Redbriar? It really was fun beeing BT on BT borderlands tonight <3.

And, i didnt quite get that “running away” part, dunno if you were talking about viz or your own server?

Ugljesha
Balkan Legion [SFRJ]

in WvW

Posted by: Choko.6821

Choko.6821

? I was not online on last 3.5 hour. What I know I taked EB back by ninja the VZ and 50 % BT died during process and other 50 % runned away. Now those 50 % BT called those suicide allies back to attempt capture southwest camp again however ended with another extreme failure. Must be funny to be elementalist staff user only to be 100 % to be stunned and wee their leader crying. And yes you guys are the runner or the suicide one. Either one anyway. :p

in WvW

Posted by: Neito.5308

Neito.5308

Would be a real shame if Vizunah would win by cheating (spies + cheesepanda thing) but after the weekend I must say it’s been very even and SFR definitely has a whole lot to learn.

sure that explains why we are ticking at 500 and you at 100 right now. gratz cheesepanda…

and about spies:

[12:20:30] <[BORN]Zekow>told us in EB were they were going , every tower they went to we were waiting
[12:22:13] <[BORN] Fennore>where is the fun in that, part of the fun is predicting where enemies will go, as long as you have a brain and some eyes that shouldn’t be too diffficult

For me that chat module is not public. You must have applied to get an account flag that allows you to see the actual chat. Who is the spy?

(I don’t really care what you guys do or don’t, but I found this to be quiet funny fact. Keep it going guys.)

that chat was public at the beginning of the match and got blocked when an admin realized that was stupid. . next

Actually it wasn’t.

Next.

in WvW

Posted by: Phoebe Ascension.8437

Phoebe Ascension.8437

It’s good to see who running the mouth here also ended up being last place. Must be funny.

You sentence proofs SFR is the biggest mouth and not us. We are merely stating facts and opinions. Wich I haven’t seen yet from SFR.

Like the fact you have 2x as much ppl then BT. Try whatever escape sentence you want, but it’s a fact.

To be honest both vizu and SFR exploit to much cheats, (door bypassing, culling abuse, 3 thief parties for obvious reasons, etc). In my opinion those things are not honest and fair play wvw. Being tire 2 as BT, i woudl be very glad, then you SFR and vizu can use you cheats on each other, and we’ll have fun fights again. This is no excuse for losing. I’ll fully admit we are losing. And i’m glad we are loosing against such ‘how can we abuse ’this’ to win, kind of players’. Put all of you in pvp matches and i’m curious if you’d win there too, because pvp glitches are almost all fixed.

Wvw should be mass pvp, without the glitches there are at the moment.

Well your kinda contradicting yourself here aren’t you? Your accusing the two other servers involved of cheating (that would be an excuse) and then you say your not making excuses. In case you didn’t know the cries of ‘cheat’ are usually emanating from a bad loser.

As it happens I am involved with one of the biggest guilds on SFR and cheating isn’t even in their vocabulary. We are just honest gamers who like WvsW, it’s a real shame you can’t accept that as your making your server look bad and I’m sure most are the same as us. Just having a laugh and being good sports.

Fight us with equal numbers, and i’ll be more then happy to fight you guys without stress, frustration and feeling cheated. And maybe you are an honest gulid, (i can believe that). But I have seen people cheat in the SFR camp. Still vizu leads in this respect. Proved again today. Either way atm so many ppl bored of wvw in BT it is no fun. We must fight underarmed, and I’d think we should jump a tire down by now, (wich sadly won’t happen yet). Have 180 vs 175 vs 170k endscores is my dream match (making all opponents very equal). Also fight with normal professions. everyone knows thief is OP. I’m making one myself atm, to abuse their overpoweredness in wvw. Finally a escape rate of 90%. Wee, here I come, the undefeated. (you guys jumped me several times with party of multiple thief, Now not the most fun/challenging way to fight wvw).

Legendary weapons can be hidden now!
No excuse anymore for not giving ‘hide mounts’-option
No thanks to unidentified weapons.

in WvW

Posted by: tita.6358

tita.6358

and about spies:

Actually it wasn’t.

Next.

reading was, no account needed. just don’t embarass yourself please.. thousands of people know your are lying.

Tita the Sunless, Vizunah Night Rats
75/75 Arrow Cart Mastery
124K doors and counting

in WvW

Posted by: Grok.6714

Grok.6714

Altho I don’t really like Sarcx, I must agree with him. VS is a server that goes to ANY lenght to win.

Pulling 3 consecutive all-nighters ( how do they fill 3 maps for 3 nights?? ) , spying on TS, commanders transferring to enemy teams, wasting enemy supplies.

If this is what it takes to beat T1, then … LOL!

SFR Forum Warrior Academy

in WvW

Posted by: Genophix.3098

Genophix.3098

There’s an old saying ‘all is fair in love and war’

in WvW

Posted by: Vroum.2906

Vroum.2906

We have seen cheaters from SFR, resetting T3 towers with 2 people.
We know they had at some point a spy on our public TS.

Doesn’t mean it’s a server full of cheaters, just that they have some.
Sadly it seems we are in the same situation.

What is sure is we don’t condone this behavior.
But if you believe that the main reason of Vizunah points then it’s your issue, not our.

Guardian | Warrior | Elementalist on Vizunah Square

in WvW

Posted by: Same.4687

Same.4687

Haha, I actually had this big post ready to submit asking Vizunah why they favor points over holding objectives and actually playing WvW in a way it was meant (taking and holding objectives, instead of doing a point race with a huge blob of people).
But halfway through I realized I just don’t care at all, a big reason is the interview that was running in the back that some guy had with 2 ANet dudes telling us what we might expect from WvW in the upcoming future, which basically was a big “screw you”.

There’s another thread with it but I will repost it here:
http://www.guildwars2junkies.com/2012/12/18/guildcenter-121712-special-guests-habib-loew-matt-witter-anet-wvw-devs/

Around 25:00 they start talking about WvW in its current state and what we can expect in the future. Which isn’t much, at all.

I will take my leave from GW2, might be back somewhere along the line to check back in but highly doubt it.

Been a pleasure

in WvW

Posted by: Jackie.1829

Jackie.1829

ITT: Serious Business

[VoTF] www.votf-online.net
GW1 Rank 1 – 2 Gold Capes – [sC] [sup]

in WvW

Posted by: Cellendhyll.9341

Cellendhyll.9341

Pulling 3 consecutive all-nighters ( how do they fill 3 maps for 3 nights?? ) , spying on TS, commanders transferring to enemy teams, wasting enemy supplies.

- how do they fill 3 maps for 3 nights??
We switch from map to map according to your move …

- spying on TS
I don’t acknowledge that we do have spies but if it’s the case let’s be honest we all have spies. I haven’t heard of any on TS. Maybe it’s a secret agent even for us who are not in command

- commanders transferring to enemy teams
The guy was hacked. And even if it’s him, it’s only one guy …

(edited by Cellendhyll.9341)

in WvW

Posted by: Qwixx.5923

Qwixx.5923

Getting many americans players on a UE ladder is also a form of cheat compared to the other servers.

in WvW

Posted by: Kayato.9178

Kayato.9178

So much drama here. My god xD

When you look at the actual match-up apart from drama I think we can agree on SFR that this is without a doubt the most exciting match-up we had in weeks. It will be really close end with VS really pushing hard now.

I think that at the beginning of the week they underestimated SFR and that cost them a heavy beating with a load of points behind. On the otherside I think during the week SFR underestimated the long breath of VS who just took activity to the next level.
Could also be to due SFR actually not having to put a fight up for the last 3 days in the recent weeks because we were always ahead by so much that losing wasn’t an option.

This week we learn that in order to be and stay T1 you need to be active all week long. I hope we learn our lesson and can end this week with first place. And if we do not end up first we only have ourselves to blame.

We never underestimated SFR. It was a classic week end from Vizunah with a new massive event PvE (Wintersday).

in WvW

Posted by: Faunus.3647

Faunus.3647

Went out with less numbers than we usually run tonight and some insane fights vs OSC mad action. I think both RG and OSC done a double flank around that catapult spot at the back of tower haha. Good stuff.

We really have fun fighting you too, at least I do! (as I don’t think it’s appropriate to speak on behalf of the guild as I am only a member). Awesome fights last night for once more…
TBH, RG is the hardest opponent I faced this week. VS guilds don’t take it as a flame, but I haven’t seen anything like that from your guilds. Maybe because, like one of your guys said (i think), you have small guilds that all work together and not like 1 big guild. But it’s easier for me (not alone ofc, with my guild) to kill VS guilds, even outnumbered, than RG guild even with even or more players on my side.
But what really suprise me from VS server is the consistency they have… all the time lots of numbers, and really good effort to defend your ground, respect for that.

That’s why we are still there , we play as a pug server , not as a pro guild server , ask to AS for these kind of fights.

PUG> GUILD nothing more.

Commander Vizunah Square
Eternalïa [OVER]

in WvW

Posted by: Lightvision.9357

Lightvision.9357

Looks interesting. Lets hope for 3 vs 3 proper battle now. Welcome to seafarer.

i was hoping for a clean match up, but i am sadly disappointed, all week i have been dealing with drama on SFR community website caused by Vizunah Square players. this is dirty play and we do not do it to you. this is something i really do not need

is this Vizunah Square’s tactic to stay in T1/top spot, cause as much drama on other server’s community/alliance websites so they give up?

only 2 Vizanuh Square players are being friendly on our community website. i am really disapointed by the mentality of Vizunah quare player because of this.

Apart from that we are really enjoying the matchup in game wise

(edited by Lightvision.9357)

in WvW

Posted by: Minfast.5489

Minfast.5489

I think I made a great decision in not joining the mass exodus from FSP to either BT or SFR. Seriously what a mess of a thread.
What I have learned:

- Vz are closing the gap to SFR because they are doing all they can to cheat (only just started or continuing I don’t know). Oh and BT are helping them do it (cheating or accrueing points???)

- SFR’s lead is being reduced because ‘the greatest community’ in the game is slacking midweek and think they have it won, thus not being so great. Or is it because the mass influx of wvw guilds from other servers over the past month is starting to peter out…..but then again we were all told it was ‘the great community spirit’ that attracted all these guilds in the first place. SFR don’t cheat, if they do it has to be recently transferred players. There can be no other explanation.

- BT don’t want to be here. They desperately want T2. They are tired of winning and are only losing now because many of their players are taking a break or have left (unlike other servers this is a BT only problem). They feel they would be top dog again if only their warriors returned.

All in all an entertaining thread. Please continue……..

Minfast – Thief / Rulken Charon – Guardian / Yalkara Moonshade – Ele
Far Shiverpeaks – representing [eXo] [tbp] [NW]

in WvW

Posted by: Tygra.4570

Tygra.4570

Looking at all the complaints, it seems the score this morning made you guys bitter.

No Vizu doesn’t allow cheats, we condemn those but we can’t be held responsible for the behavior of everyone.
No Vizu isn’t the reason why you have dramas on your community website since 99% of us don’t even know of it.

Lets keep it friendly like the 6 previous days, we have a huge experience of T1 EU and most of you guys are new here. We fight 7 days long and we do everything we can to be a fair opponent. Please do not juge our server so quickly, and report the cheaters.

Cheers from Vizu

The French Flair [FF]

in WvW

Posted by: Lightvision.9357

Lightvision.9357

So is SFR so desparate to win, that they condone spying? It is one thing to call other servers hacks and cheats. But another to do nothing on your own end.

Clean up your own house SFR….

no we do not condone spying

in WvW

Posted by: Tigrann.8315

Tigrann.8315

Dear all,

I’ve been playing with Cheesepanda for quite a long time. He’s actually one the most present commanders on EB. At GC (Grand Cross the main VS alliance) we’re very concerned about this kind of event that could ruin a server reputation even though Cheesepanda doesn’t belong to any GC guild.

After talking directly with him, we can confirm he was hacked and someone else was playing during the video and screenshot. A very basic thing is that Cheesepanda can’t speak English. He’s planning to come here and try to give a direct answer to close this.

On a general perspective, just like for any server or any player, we can only recommand to report this kind of players when you see them. We also had this kind of players on Vizunah Square, we also have spies, we also have people stealing supplies. We try to fight against this but just like you were with Cheesepanda, we also feel very frustrated sometimes, but we will never accuse a whole server for being responsible.

Vizunah’s players are currently focused on a PvP OP to win the matchup, and we only want all of you to enjoy WvW the way we do. Good luck everyone.

(edited by Tigrann.8315)

in WvW

Posted by: Trash.2018

Trash.2018

Hello
i’am cheesepanda and I’m here to explain about the party last night
(Sorry for my English I use a translator)

To give you a summary of last night my account was hacked this person was able to sell me a lot of things and destroy them .. plus it my migrate your server
So all night in any case it was me playing, genes we were occasioning what I could see (Destruction of golems or buildings or any ram)
In addition many people say I have to talk in private, which is impossible for that I do not speak a word English, I can not see myself going back and doing every 10 seconds to the translator ..
So Sorry for the various problems that person has done, and I hope the media will give me the opportunity to return to my original server rather than stay home seven days doing nothing

Bye

in WvW

Posted by: Angelyne.2936

Angelyne.2936

I don’t know Cheesepanda that well, but he use to be a respected leader and commander. I can’t imagine in any way such respected guy moving a week on another server, kipping his tag and name, and ruining our server effort by using that kind of “tactics”. We were confront on that kind of cheat when we fought against Far Shiverpeak, and trust me when i say, that is is it really a lame way to play … I’m not saying there’s no cheater on VS, but they are mostly solo guy and they are not more than on any other server. But most of ppl on Vizunah don’t use any cheat, we are just dedicated and passionate people, and most of all, we fight as a brotherhood. In every family, you have some black sheep, but i don’t, personaly, think that Cheespanda is one of them.

Don’t care that much who will win, we all won allready. My only wich is that we will have less bandwagon next week. I used to play on small party but with that 40+ SFR/BT teams who roam and run at every cross on the map, it’s no more possible.

SFR is a very good server that deserve to be in T1. I wish to thanks SRFJ guild, specially, for their faiplay, in and out of the game.

Angelyne – Guild Leader for Metatrone – Vizunah Square [Fr] on EU Ladder

(edited by Angelyne.2936)

in WvW

Posted by: Glor.2485

Glor.2485

I think I made a great decision in not joining the mass exodus from FSP to either BT or SFR. Seriously what a mess of a thread.
What I have learned:

- Vz are closing the gap to SFR because they are doing all they can to cheat (only just started or continuing I don’t know). Oh and BT are helping them do it (cheating or accrueing points???)

- SFR’s lead is being reduced because ‘the greatest community’ in the game is slacking midweek and think they have it won, thus not being so great. Or is it because the mass influx of wvw guilds from other servers over the past month is starting to peter out…..but then again we were all told it was ‘the great community spirit’ that attracted all these guilds in the first place. SFR don’t cheat, if they do it has to be recently transferred players. There can be no other explanation.

- BT don’t want to be here. They desperately want T2. They are tired of winning and are only losing now because many of their players are taking a break or have left (unlike other servers this is a BT only problem). They feel they would be top dog again if only their warriors returned.

All in all an entertaining thread. Please continue……..

Ofc we are tired, we are w8ing for t2, we want some freash breath, a lot of players moved to BT because we were on top for a long long time, they blocked our friends and aly on other servers, we are w8ing for january, for new changes, grab your weps and be ready we have new power, gl viz,saf 1st plcace is nothing special atm. cya in field

First place was nothing special either when you managed to grab it for a few weeks. It only really mattered on the first week of one week match-ups, when every single server was full force and Vizunah was already dominating.

See what i did there, diminishing your accomplishment for no apparent reason.

Well, OT, VZ is soon to be top spot again.

in WvW

Posted by: Darkeh.4539

Darkeh.4539

gg to the nightcappers, you guys are simply to skilled for our doors.
We need to practice more.

in WvW

Posted by: DarkieDuck.9521

DarkieDuck.9521

Whats this crap talk about spying?

Yes we had a guy once that was on your TS server while we in EB.
But so did Viz.
Some of your members admitted multiple times that you spy us on both the chat(was public) and on our TS

Get over it.

Zekow[NiD] – lvl 80 Elementalist
Solo guard of the watergate
Seafarer’s Rest [EU]

in WvW

Posted by: Dworg.1057

Dworg.1057

GG VS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a fighting spirit !

in WvW

Posted by: Troma.3250

Troma.3250

STOP. Stop with the Cheesepanda/night cap story.

Even if the cheespanda problem is true, it affect everyone on Vizu, and it doesnt represent all the server. You can NOT spit on the bravery, the never ending fanaticism of Vizunians because of this.

Don’t speak about nightcap when we have to fight PRX army. I was here this night, with WL/FM and we had huge fights.

You wanna know why there is so much people connected right now? because we made a fakin global calling. We made a warcall, i runned home to take the lead, Bagoras and other very good leaders played for 15+ hours. For the Seafarer shoutbox, i went on it just to say hello and we never used it to spy. Dont listen to the VSMAN troll who was here.

I respect you all, give us the respect we deserve.

I told you, our old enemys told you, everyone told you Vizunah never surrender. You knew it. Now, face it.

co-founder of Grand Cross Alliance
General of Grand Cross Knights [GCK]
www.grandcross.fr/codex-gck

(edited by Troma.3250)

in WvW

Faunus.3647

I need some fun , give me your server please.
Scoop actually we fight vs BT and SFR , two servers with us guild (ok they left bt for now ) so how can you flame about nightcap ?

Commander Vizunah Square
Eternalïa [OVER]

in WvW

Angelyne.2936

We get over it. We do nightcapping (EU time) and we do it without any US guild (since we are mostly all french, some belgian, some swiss and a very little few of a dozen of otherq countries, all european). Most of our nightcrew are ppl that works daily, alarmclockers, coffee junkies or just works on early morning / night and plays afterworks. Some are students or unemployed but you have somes too.

Vizunah strengh comes from the fact that we are a same nation, we all move a the whole and we stand up and fight together.

I respect my opponent (beside RUIN …), and i expect them to do the same. If we win (that is not done and over), we deserve it and you, as BT, should be #1 next week, it’s only on your hands. But never count on us to surrender easily, we will fight, again and again.

(edited by Angelyne.2936)

in WvW

Posted by: Vukanigia.5496

Vukanigia.5496

I need some fun , give me your server please.
Scoop actually we fight vs BT and SFR , two servers with us guild (ok they left bt for now ) so how can you flame about nightcap ?

Blacktide never had NA guild. If you speak about Ruin then you must know that they break apart before few from that guild come to Blacktide. Blacktide was so strong cos of morning crew and Maxs from Xaoc guild.

in WvW

Faunus.3647

Blacktide never had NA guild. If you speak about Ruin then you must know that they break apart before few from that guild come to Blacktide. Blacktide was so strong cos of morning crew and Maxs from Xaoc guild.

As you say , you were first by a big morningcap , after the ruin break gaves you some us players too ,so Bt is not allowed to taunt about PvDoor , cause they made it too

Actually Vizunah give a lessons to sfr after a fail release glad of pve event we are back to our rank
http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/3613/gw031l.jpg

Commander Vizunah Square
Eternalïa [OVER]

in WvW

Angelyne.2936

Vizunah 1st … goooooooooooooo !
Matchup isn’t over, but it’s a great joy anyway to have came back from so far. I’m proud of what we’ve done.
SFR and BT are strongs opponent, guys, you didn’t fail, that is so close. it’s probably the best weekly matchup so far.

in WvW

Cellendhyll.9341

Matchup isn’t over we know that but just wanna express my joy !
Haven’t slept for 16hours and still going !!! è_é

(edited by Cellendhyll.9341)

in WvW

Posted by: Zepolak.2095

Zepolak.2095

Stop it, guys, there’s 11h to go. Don’t make that mistake !

Good job so far, it’s quite breath-taking to follow the end from work now, but good luck for the last hours !

Vizunah can make, you will make it.

GM @ Insert Coinz [CPC] @ Grand Cross @ Vizunah Square.

in WvW

Posted by: MoonSpell.4512

MoonSpell.4512

SFR that finish with 30-40k pointin avance over VS in 2 days ( the we), and come to talk about pvd?

plz, it’s the UE here, and it’s VS here, our match don’t finish in 2-3 days/7 !! we play till the end …. ask PA before you,,, doing some op ( on server’s lvl) is not something we do it for the first time!!!

so, stop qq, stop trying to find the excuses (they cheat, event pve, pvd, ,,, etc etc )…. in 24/7 battale we were better !!! try to fix it on ur server lvl, and “COME AT US BROS!” !!!

STARTED DOWN BELOW BUT NOW
GOING HIGHER AND HIGHER AND HIGHER….
~~ MoonSpell ~~ Guardien [FM][GC][VS]

in WvW

Posted by: Scryar.2954

Scryar.2954

Really impressed by Vizunah. I thought SR would win this matchup like many other servers did during their first week at t1 (Elona, Arborstone, Desolation, Blacktide) and drop down the next weeks. But seems like SR won’t make it, even with american pvdoor help.

WvsW smallscale & tpvp
Champion- Magus, Shadow, Illusionist, Hunter

in WvW

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

Too bad winning 24/7 battle just isn’t cool. I can say that only winner is red guard. It was horrible when our PUGs tried to kill them in eb. Just sad.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in WvW

Posted by: Mjk.5146

Mjk.5146

This thread is full of relativism. ^^

in WvW

Posted by: Wothan.4673

Wothan.4673

ask PA before you,,, doing some op ( on server’s lvl) is not something we do it for the first time!!!

Yea I confirm, VS love make some op when they know nobody are in front and talk about their Awesome “fighting spirit” ( vs door only ) just after.

Hum it’s not about this ? Oh ok, Yes, VS don’t give up and all op their make are bravery action vs all the bad EU serv wanting their place ( with Russian, 200 USA mercenary etc etc ) How impressive

Gg VS spirit !

Nahtow – [SR] Soul Reapers
Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: atai.1467

atai.1467

As OSC member, my personal opinion, is that the day is not finish and as usual we will fight on the battlefields.

Nightcapper, cheater, spy … and Superman maybe spiderman, what the hell are you saying ?

It’s a 24×7 match with the same rules for everyones.

In any case it’s the first week in T1 and we are very close to win, we will see this night.

See ya on Battlefield you will find us with OSC tag.

See ya on battlefields you will find me with [OSC] tag

in WvW

Posted by: murtas.2417

murtas.2417

Mad props for Vizunah Square to this huge comeback to win T1 once again.

Despite all the things some VZ players did overnight to disrupt SFR.

I hugely respect what VZ accomplished since monday.
Don’t expect us to go away anytime soon too, lets rumble.

in WvW

Posted by: abaddon.4768

abaddon.4768

best server won.

in WvW

Posted by: Reacting.6180

Reacting.6180

Too bad for BT :l
I would rather face them any day rather than vs…
BT has in skill what vs tries to compensate with numbers…

The result … endless waves of players that drop like flies but are able to bury a keep with their corpses…lol

uPT | Reacting
Seafarer’s Rest … duh!

in WvW

Posted by: Centrix.4065

Centrix.4065

I have the feeling SFR started to slack their mornings and early afternoons on monday. Vizunah crawled up slowly and may even win this week. Idk what happened to SFR during the week, but if they stop playing that quickly after thinking to have a guaranteed win, idk man…

Lv.80 Elementalist, Guardian, Necromancer, Thief
[VII] Seventh Legion | http://twitch.tv/censtudios

in WvW

Cellendhyll.9341

Don’t want to start anything there but VS players are skilled. It’s just hard to do something like RG (BT) does when we play with PU. It’s also what make us strong in the end.

in WvW

Posted by: MoonSpell.4512

MoonSpell.4512

The result … endless waves of players that drop like flies but are able to bury a keep with their corpses…lol

LOL !!!

i remeber well saturday’s morning, with my guild at spawn, looking for answers of what to do face of the US guild, coming with a zerg of 40-50 players at our dead time …. we weren’r even 20-30 players on all the maps togther !!!

plz just keep talking about numbers! we laugh when we “zerg” you, and see how you fall down while you outnumber us !!

still, RG is almost the best guild playing in open, all respect to them!! (even that they switch fast if they get wiped )

STARTED DOWN BELOW BUT NOW
GOING HIGHER AND HIGHER AND HIGHER….
~~ MoonSpell ~~ Guardien [FM][GC][VS]

in WvW

Posted by: Skunt.5076

Skunt.5076

@Centrix it has nothing to do with stop playing SFR consist of mainly people with a daytime job. was like this from the start no matter if we think its a sure win/sure lose/close battle. and in this matchup even with a big lead no one serious thought we had the win. we know our weakness and we knew VIZ has big presences during the whole week so we knew pretty well they would catchup and i even predicted they would probally win;). And for me yes it was clear they are the strongest EU server not due to player skill(though ofcourse they have nice/good players) but because they managed to have a w3 driven server for 24/7. For me personally it doesnt matter if we win or lose the battlefield was great fun and intense and its why i play w3 good fights. (therefor im sad BT probally moves down to tier2) cause even though the score might not show u putted up amazing fights and provided me with alot of fun hours! respect for that;)

@Troma.

The complains about FR/viz people trolling/flaming/spying in chat is ofcourse not pointed at the few like urself who just come to have a nice chat and show respect.

Fact is (i just did a fast test) of the 20 people new to our community site 10 where french 6 i had to ban cause of flaming/trolling/being total idiots. now this is just the last 24hours but its been going on all week. I do this for fun and for the SFR community but since were against VIZ it became a 2nd job and thats 2 more then most of ur players have(:P a litle bash here and there cant hurt were not crying about it;))

having played in many tiers vs many other servers viz really winz the omgat im bored IRL 24/7 but to kitten to commit suicide so i just go troll and flame people i play against in a game.

Im not mad or angry beacue of it its SFR choise to be open and not have huge restictions on joining us cause we created the community site to draw every w3 focused player on our server 2gether and that wont happen with big restrictions on joining.

But its rather sad to see some people think they are doing ur server a favor;).

ps. i saw u were looking for admin few days back @ our site but u where already gone when i replied;) if u still need just pm me on community site.

Cyou on battlefield lets make it a close battle to the end and may the best win;)

[FU]Fluffy the Pusycat.
SFR community site: http://www.pevepe.net/

in WvW

Posted by: Empyre.2531

Empyre.2531

LOL !!!

i remeber well saturday’s morning, with my guild at spawn, looking for answers of what to do face of the US guild, coming with a zerg of 40-50 players at our dead time …. we weren’r even 20-30 players on all the maps togther !!!

plz just keep talking about numbers! we laugh when we “zerg” you, and see how you fall down while you outnumber us !!

still, RG is almost the best guild playing in open, all respect to them!! (even that they switch fast if they get wiped )

I’ll fall for the bait and tell you how things go when we face WL/FM or whoever is in the zone. They don’t know RG is coming at them, we wipe them 1-2 times then they’ll gather 50-80 ppl on a commander and blobb. I have yet to see FM or WL keep coming at us alone after those initial wipes, it’s always accompanied by the zone.

I know it’s the highest form of “compliment” you can give us in a game.
The time when the enemy realises that their only option is to gather all under 1 commander to fight 15-25, especially in a game like GW2 where numbers>all. Thanks for that

Are you talking about Viz dead time? You tried to stale BT morning cap for 2 weeks (3 incl this) with 100+ across all zones at 6am all week and a massive push on fridays (where everybody knows XAOC didn’t raid)/the night before. Viz has no dead time anymore.

Man I sound like a proper kittener with this, but I can tell you, it’s massive.

[RG]

in WvW

Posted by: Thanadiel.9341

Thanadiel.9341

Really impressed by Vizunah. I thought SR would win this matchup like many other servers did during their first week at t1 (Elona, Arborstone, Desolation, Blacktide) and drop down the next weeks. But seems like SR won’t make it, even with american pvdoor help.

Wrong.
Desolation didn’t win during their first week in T1, VS were the winner of this match.
We learnt how to counter NA players, SFR’s didn’t bring us something new. So here is the result for this week. Pump yourselves with new strategies and lets go on for a new game.

in WvW

Posted by: Tygra.4570

Tygra.4570

SFR consist of mainly people with a daytime job

Do you think Vizunah players are paid by Santa Claus to stay home ?

The French Flair [FF]