Lets keep this civil people.

Score checks:
http://mos.millenium.org/matchups#NA

(edited by Deathmax.9536)

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

Here we go again… I was hoping to see a change in the group, but Tarnished Coast didn’t went well…

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Decrypter.1785

Decrypter.1785

lol 5 weeks running ? wtb new scoring system

[WM]give us in game ladder

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Setsunayaki.4907

Setsunayaki.4907

I wonder what would happen if these three servers created their own Alliance to bring one of the three to T1. It seems more like the three servers have spent so much time fighting one another that it has become closer to being one world.

At the top of the Jump Puzzle I tend to invite BG and SoR to parties and usually we have three way conversations on what is going on in party chat. Each of us with our own frustration.

My hope would be in all of this gameplay that the players can teach each other enough things to be able to grow enough to survive in Tier 1 if one server should make it.

My desire would be for the server who eventually reaches Tier 1 if possible in the future to spend at least two weeks. Nothing is worse than a server entering T1 for a week just to be pushed to T2 the next week. Sometimes its events and sometimes its other factors.

I’ve come to have enough chats with people from BG and SoR (Im IoJ) that it seems each server has the very thing the other two servers lack.

See you out there on the battlefields.

Oh yea! As promised, I won’t attack anyone on top of the Jump Puzzle unless attacked first. I actually enjoy all the party chats over there.

hugs enjoy WvW. See you out there!

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: WhisperedInsanity.3985

WhisperedInsanity.3985

We came out swinging in EB today. Of course now that the wintersday patch is available I suppose its safe to assume that IoJ will head to PvE. I’ll still be out there though and hopefully most of the crew I was running with. We were doing great. See you out there.

Murda Inc [QQ]
Isle of Janthir
~If you want your story to be told, write it~

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

Here, ill sum up the next 400 posts on this thread

SoR complaining about double team
IoJ pointing out their lack of coverage
SoR commander trolling BG players
BG players getting defensive
Many thanks for random combat at random location
Complaints by all sides about having to play a 6th time

Hope I saved you all a lot of frustration and time!

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

That about sums it Peetee. See you next week hehe

BeeGee
Beast mode

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

SoR just got the worlds first breakout event.

It was pretty cool…you get 4K vit increase too

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Foghladha.2506

Foghladha.2506

Skippin all the fourplay this week hu. :P

Benjamin “Foghladha.2506” Foley
Founder, Gaiscioch Community [GSCH] | Gaiscioch Magazine | Twitch | YouTube | Twitter
Proud Resident of Mercenary Server Sanctum of Rall | 6 Year Extra-Life Charity Event Participant

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Coldviper.6794

Coldviper.6794

ICoa upholding their class with cata’s up in the invuln area. GJ Bros!

Attachments:

[TW]Furion Zax – The Juggernaut Hammer Warrior

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Predator.7321

Predator.7321

You can still destroy the siege with aoe

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Tammuz.7361

Tammuz.7361

LOL true enough

[VoTF] www.votf-online.net

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Coldviper.6794

Oh I know, we handled it just fine. It’s just hilarious how the GM claims they don’t condone this crap but they always seem to be doing it. ICoa, the classy Blackgate guild that couldn’t.

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Indo.8629

Indo.8629

RUIN is going to fit right in on Blackgate.

Tempest Wolves – The Sanctum
80k kills and counting

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Tammuz.7361

Tammuz.7361

oh you forgot the part where they try to start another smear campaign as above

[VoTF] www.votf-online.net

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: fivekiller.1432

fivekiller.1432

can we try to be good sports for just this once guys and not tear each other down for the next 10 pages?

-Desirz Matheon

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Coldviper.6794

can we try to be good sports for just this once guys and not tear each other down for the next 10 pages?

I promise I wont say another word when guilds on blackgate stop blatantly cheating or supporting it.

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Lol Choo just portaled an entire zerg on top of one guy standing on a rock in IoJ BL. Nice work guys. I hope my bag was fun.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: spartanx.1364

spartanx.1364

Lol Choo just portaled an entire zerg on top of one guy standing on a rock in IoJ BL. Nice work guys. I hope my bag was fun.

We do it big.

Tytos The Ascended – Tytos Hill – Dee Oh Tee
Paintrainchoo.com – Conductor – TC

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Pvp.2758

Pvp.2758

Could have been a culling issue. Better safe than sorry.

S(KILL) Gametypes > WvW & sPVP

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: SmokeyNYY.7841

SmokeyNYY.7841

RUIN moved to blackgate?

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Vodka.3958

Vodka.3958

Oh I know, we handled it just fine. It’s just hilarious how the GM claims they don’t condone this crap but they always seem to be doing it. ICoa, the classy Blackgate guild that couldn’t.

Lol are you kidding me… This picture shows siege up but doesn’t show who put it up in the first place and it’s destroyable? What are you qqing about this time. If your SoR about losing for a month straight then switch servers instead of trying to find excuses why you are losing. Pathetic.

Edit: Let me make something clear… ICoa has respect for many guilds in SoR. Gaiscioch/Choo/CDS etc… We have no respect for QQers that make accusations about our guild or against our server.

Commander [ICoa] Hollywood Fiend
Primal Emperor of Imperial Coalition
imperialcoalition.enjin.com

(edited by Vodka.3958)

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

I think it would have taken less effort to build a ballista than complain on the forums.

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

pot.6805

RUIN moved to blackgate?

The 20 players from Ruin still playing gw2 did, yeah.

BeeGee
Beast mode

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Esoteric.5490

Esoteric.5490

Every server has its holes in coverage. We are aware of this, but we don’t bring it up. It would be really nice if you didn’t bring out the laundry list of excuses on account of the fact you didn’t win. Honestly, it’s pretty immature. Fights have been competitive and I don’t know why you’d try to discount that by bringing up the “coverage wars”. For the record, Blackgate has regularly been performing on par or better than SoR during NA time the past several days so it really isn’t a fair claim that your NA is of “higher quality”, especially when we have more West Coast and you have more East Coast so the earlier and later NA times swing the opposite ways.

And in the event a certain timezone is playing PvDoor, they would have less kills seeing as they aren’t fighting against players to kill… So really, the coverage has nothing to do with who has the most kills and, if anything, playing against less coverage means less kills. A target rich environment with full maps is really the best chance for kills, so the more often you face opposition, the more often you would theoretically get kills. Fray was talking about Alice, a player from Urge who has the highest that I’ve seen at what I believe is 51k. I haven’t heard of a higher amount either so that was what his claim was. I realize that the intent was to compare, but a commander who gets a lot of kills isn’t necessarily a good commander. I have 10k kills and 1.5k deaths in a LOT of hours in WvW. I’m a Warrior. My job is to be in the front and take damage. I don’t do incredible DPS, but it’s decent. Profession and build dictates kills a lot more than skill does.

Finally, ICoa has received a lot of unnecessary flak the last few weeks. The original kitten was dealt with and the fact that people keep stirring it up is just ignorant. Stop trying to troll.

We’re in Week 5 now. Things are the way they are and this tier is a hell of a lot more competitive than most others. Stop with the bullkitten and just get used to this being the state of the game until February.

Blackgate Forever,
Riven – [KnT] GM – http://KnightGaming.enjin.com
Commander – Grand General of Blackgate

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

Every server has its holes in coverage. We are aware of this, but we don’t bring it up. It would be really nice if you didn’t bring out the laundry list of excuses on account of the fact you didn’t win. Honestly, it’s pretty immature. Fights have been competitive and I don’t know why you’d try to discount that by bringing up the “coverage wars”.

Quite a long winded post and it seems like you are responding to several people at once and trying to lump them all together as one. That doesn’t work overly well and I wouldnt recommend it.

Like you said, every server has different coverage issues and different levels of coverage issues and it affects each server differently. Given this, the absolute epitomy of this immaturity that you speak of and the perfect example of lacking in class is when someone brags about winning every other post. Wouldn’t you agree friend?

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

covenn.7165

Finally, ICoa has received a lot of unnecessary flak the last few weeks. The original kitten was dealt with and the fact that people keep stirring it up is just ignorant.

Yeah, the past transgressions probably need to be laid to rest. However, it makes it difficult for people to let it go when Vodka keeps calling attention to himself and his guild with his behavior and bragging. I have to assume he is trolling everyone …or there are bigger issues at play here

Anyways, can’t we all just get along and play nicely?

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Phoenix.7069

Phoenix.7069

I especially like that Vodka thinks transferring servers is any less pathetic than trying to explain why a server is losing, maybe you or Icoa transfers at the first sign of trouble (This is where you bring up Icoa’s record of never transferring) but Im pretty sure not everyones like that, please correct me if Im wrong.

Avis – Sylvari Ranger
Ävia – Asura Thief
Overseer of Hired Assassins – Sanctum Of Rall

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

covenn.7165

Fray was talking about Alice, a player from Urge who has the highest that I’ve seen at what I believe is 51k. I haven’t heard of a higher amount either so that was what his claim was. I realize that the intent was to compare, but a commander who gets a lot of kills isn’t necessarily a good commander. I have 10k kills and 1.5k deaths in a LOT of hours in WvW.

Meh. Who really cares about kill totals? A little can be said for your kill to death ratio, but total kills is more about time spent playing than anything else. People put far too much weight into meaningless stats like that.

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Indo.8629

Indo.8629

I’m at 58k kills now, and I think about 18-20k of those kills came directly from either ICOA or KnT.

Your two zerg guilds really like to feed me.

Just saying…

Tempest Wolves – The Sanctum
80k kills and counting

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Xirin.8593

Xirin.8593

I’m at 58k kills now, and I think about 18-20k of those kills came directly from either ICOA or KnT.

Just saying…

Meh. Who really cares about kill totals? A little can be said for your kill to death ratio, but total kills is more about time spent playing than anything else. People put far too much weight into meaningless stats like that.

[AoN] All or Nothing

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

covenn.7165

Just saying…

It isnt is kill total that is impressive Xirin. It is the fact that he has died exactly 3 times total in WvW. Twice by falling off of cliffs and once when a wolf summoned a few too many pack members for him to handle.

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Vodka.3958

I especially like that Vodka thinks transferring servers is any less pathetic than trying to explain why a server is losing,

If it’s so pathetic then why are you begging to get transfers onto your server? Grade A hypocrite…

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Phoenix.7069

Sorry, your right Pot. I meant beefing up your chances of gaining enough points to move into T1. Since 20 players certainly isn’t nothing and I assume they’re all active in WvW

Avis – Sylvari Ranger
Ävia – Asura Thief

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

pot.6805

Ah okay I get what your saying. But yeah according to RUin they have about 20 active players still. Hopefully they can help shore up some of our NA coverage.

Also in the spirit of the holidays, how about we all call A CEASEFIRE, a TRUCE in the forum wars.

BeeGee
Beast mode

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Vodka.3958

We welcome Ruin into Blackgate as well as the other asian guild that transferred in from SBI… It’s getting more and more apparent that T1 wants Blackgate back. Don’t miss us too much when we’re gone SoR

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: fivekiller.1432

fivekiller.1432

Ah okay I get what your saying. But yeah according to RUin they have about 20 active players still. Hopefully they can help shore up some of our NA coverage.

we still made it through another NA friday night without queues on most maps.

maybe there were on some maps for a while but our NA is still looking a little light. an hour after reset we were outmanned on two maps.

does that mean SOR can’t complain about us PVDooring them? they are doing the same thing right?

-Desirz Matheon

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Phoenix.7069

Vodka, Im not begging for transfers in the slightest but in all honesty after 5 weeks of this matchup alot of us want a change, I hope you guys earn enough points to move to T1 even if SoR and IoJ gets our kitten handed to us by a T1 server it’ll at least be a change.

Avis – Sylvari Ranger
Ävia – Asura Thief

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

covenn.7165

? your actually a terrible troll making unproductive posts… Keep it up and this thread will get closed without a doubt

If it’s so pathetic then why are you begging to get transfers onto your server? Grade A hypocrite…

Irony.

Read what you write bro. Really I am trying to help you. I like having you on the boards and not off on temporary vacations.

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

covenn.7165

Vodka, Im not begging for transfers in the slightest but in all honesty after 5 weeks of this matchup alot of us want a change, I hope you guys earn enough points to move to T1 even if SoR and IoJ gets our kitten handed to us by a T1 server it’ll at least be a change.

How dare you try to take away my source of livelyhood and income in this game. Those be fighting words sir.

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Vodka.3958

? your actually a terrible troll making unproductive posts… Keep it up and this thread will get closed without a doubt

Irony.

Read what you write bro. Really I am trying to help you. I like having you on the boards and not off on temporary vacations.

It’s called stating facts :P It is completely different. Keep it up covenn I really don’t mind playing this troll game with you.

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Xirin.8593

Xirin.8593

Also in the spirit of the holidays, how about we all call A CEASEFIRE, a TRUCE in the forum wars.

I hereby sign the treaty.

I love you SoR. May you have a joyous holiday / christmas / whatever.

Although trolling against a troll isn’t really trolling. Or is it?

Inception?

[AoN] All or Nothing

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

pot.6805

I hereby sign the treaty.

I love you SoR. May you have a joyous holiday / christmas / whatever.

Although trolling against a troll isn’t really trolling. Or is it?

Inception?

Now that is the spirit. I expect rotten fruit cakes and ugly wool sweaters in my mailbox, ASAP!

BeeGee
Beast mode

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Vodka.3958

Just saying…

Well with us being the main NA guilds during your primetime I can see why that is :P Farming TW badges are probably my second favorite hobby with my first being farming TWL badges. Really having an awesome time I’ve never made so many badges in such a short time. Keep it up SoR your doing fantastic

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Vodka.3958

Current score update… This’ll be a close fight for second if the current trend persists.

Attachments:

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Lalnuir.4957

Lalnuir.4957

For the record, Blackgate has regularly been performing on par or better than SoR during NA time the past several days so it really isn’t a fair claim that your NA is of “higher quality”, especially when we have more West Coast and you have more East Coast so the earlier and later NA times swing the opposite ways.

Lol you think so do you? Maybe you should stop and consider just how many fully upgraded towers and keeps you have at the start of NA time compared to sor?

Really not hard to defend fully upgraded structures. With the numbers you guys have you really shouldn’t lose as much stuff as you do.

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Vodka.3958

For the record, Blackgate has regularly been performing on par or better than SoR during NA time the past several days so it really isn’t a fair claim that your NA is of “higher quality”, especially when we have more West Coast and you have more East Coast so the earlier and later NA times swing the opposite ways.

Lol you think so do you? Maybe you should stop and consider just how many fully upgraded towers and keeps you have at the start of NA time compared to sor?

Really not hard to defend fully upgraded structures. With the numbers you guys have you really shouldn’t lose as much stuff as you do.

Well that’s not always the case… IoJ’s oceanic sweeps in and turns damn near everything red during the late hours. So it’s not just blue and green all the time with one server benefiting from more upgraded fortifications; that red plague affects both our servers when we’re sleeping.

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Moderator.3964

Moderator.3964

After a major clean up session in this thread we want to remind you of the following:

Please refrain from derailing the thread from the topic at hand, this thread is about the current WvW Match-up of: BG, SoR and IoJ. Also please refrain from insulting each other. This thread will be watched closely as future violations of this kind may lead to a permanent lock to this thread.

Thanks for your understanding.

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Lalnuir.4957

Lalnuir.4957

Well that’s not always the case… IoJ’s oceanic sweeps in and turns damn near everything red during the late hours. So it’s not just blue and green all the time with one server benefiting from more upgraded fortifications; that red plague affects both our servers when we’re sleeping.

That is because your off peak guilds are too busy zerging sor bl or break out events in eb.

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

BG got destroyed in Tier 1. They “may” make it up there again due to the points build up here but will most likely drop down the very next week, lol.