Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

It’s called stating facts :P It is completely different. Keep it up covenn I really don’t mind playing this troll game with you.

sigh The thing is, I am not trolling you. I am trying to help you.

You are complaining about people giving your guild a lot of flak, right? I am telling you that your posting habits are part of the reason. Just chill out a little and try not being so confrontational. I am willing to be the garbage being spewed in your direction will die down. Relax man. Really.

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

covenn.7165

Well with us being the main NA guilds during your primetime I can see why that is :P Farming TW badges are probably my second favorite hobby with my first being farming TWL badges. Really having an awesome time I’ve never made so many badges in such a short time. Keep it up SoR your doing fantastic

I really wish this were the case. I am really longing for a fight that is somewhat close. Recently the competition has been so lacking in open field fights, that I find myself really not enjoying them unless we are outnumbered at least 2 to 1.

Oh well, here to hoping for some new blood.

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Smokee.1754

Smokee.1754

Vodka, Im not begging for transfers in the slightest but in all honesty after 5 weeks of this matchup alot of us want a change, I hope you guys earn enough points to move to T1 even if SoR and IoJ gets our kitten handed to us by a T1 server it’ll at least be a change.

BG got destroyed in Tier 1. They “may” make it up there again due to the points build up here but will most likely drop down the very next week, lol.

Destroyed? Here´s the matchup history:

SBI 239 187
BG 207 973
JQ 183 087

SBI 280 494
JQ 190 028
BG 148 394

SBI 258 869
JQ 221 308
BG 145 305

That gives a total of:

SBI 778550
JQ 594423
BG 501672

I wouldnt call that “destroyed” – That said we having fun in Tier2, though it would be nice to have some different enemies if only for one week.

[HB] Herfolge Boldklub – Competitive online gaming since 2001
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY5l_0BX0TrarJeOLpDXAFTLtiCkygRtC
Nominated “Internet tough guy” 2013 by Tarkus

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Vodka.3958

Vodka.3958

It’s called stating facts :P It is completely different. Keep it up covenn I really don’t mind playing this troll game with you.

You are complaining about people giving your guild a lot of flak, right? I am telling you that your posting habits are part of the reason. Just chill out a little and try not being so confrontational. I am willing to be the garbage being spewed in your direction will die down. Relax man. Really.

It’s not even that man, and it’s not even about me… It’s about the guild I am in and what we have accomplished. Its reputation will not be tainted by old accounts that have already been dealt with and I will go the whole 9 yards to make sure we get the respect we deserve. I understand that this is a silly thing to you; but unless you were a Guild Leader like myself that has turned absolutely nothing into something revered on something we spent over 1000 hours on; then we will never see eye-to-eye. Believe that.

Commander [ICoa] Hollywood Fiend
Primal Emperor of Imperial Coalition
imperialcoalition.enjin.com

(edited by Vodka.3958)

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

covenn.7165

It’s not even that man, and it’s not even about me… It’s about the guild I am in and what we have accomplished. Its reputation will not be tainted by old accounts that have already been dealt with and I will go the whole 9 yards to make sure we get the respect we deserve. I understand that this is a silly thing to you; but unless you were a Guild Leader like myself that has turned absolutely nothing into something revered on something we spent over 1000 hours on; then we will never see eye-to-eye. Believe that.

Don’t assume I haven’t been a guild leader or personally responsible for the success of a guild friend.

Anyways, defending your guild is not silly. What I am telling you is that it will be far easier for you to defend your guild if you have solid footing to stand upon. Lighten up on the hot sauce a bit in the forums. The reason why I keep telling you this is because your current habits are both inviting and giving people cause to make jabs at you. It is counter productive to what you are wanting.

Not to mention, it is giving our forum moderator fits. Lets give them a break maybe.

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: dwahvel.7356

dwahvel.7356

outmanned…..out coveraged……we at sor just keep doing what we always do.
kick kitten and take names, and watch bg pat themselves on their back for zerg pvdoor us for a weekly win.
also “farming badges off TW” I lol @ that. only way you guys can wipe 20-25 tw is when you outnumber them 3 to 1.

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Vodka.3958

Don’t assume I haven’t been a guild leader or personally responsible for the success of a guild friend.

Anyways, defending your guild is not silly. What I am telling you is that it will be far easier for you to defend your guild if you have solid footing to stand upon. Lighten up on the hot sauce a bit in the forums. The reason why I keep telling you this is because your current habits are both inviting and giving people cause to make jabs at you. It is counter productive to what you are wanting.

Not to mention, it is giving our forum moderator fits. Lets give them a break maybe.

I’ve been completely zen on the forum, but when Coldvipr took a shot at ICoa I responded… Idk how you got into the picture though lol.

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Smokee.1754

Smokee.1754

kick kitten and take names, and watch bg pat themselves on their back for zerg pvdoor us for a weekly win.
also “farming badges off TW” I lol @ that. only way you guys can wipe 20-25 tw is when you outnumber them 3 to 1.

Actually we found ourselfs farming TW ( and other SoR ) badges just a few days ago in SoR bay for a few hours when they outnumbered us 3-1. Also I have never been able to “pvdoor” against SoR. Fact is you got some strong times and some weak times, just as any other server does.

[HB] Herfolge Boldklub – Competitive online gaming since 2001
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY5l_0BX0TrarJeOLpDXAFTLtiCkygRtC
Nominated “Internet tough guy” 2013 by Tarkus

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: dwahvel.7356

dwahvel.7356

just curious who would you claim to be the guild powerhouse on sor??? i would of said LUN used to be but that is long over now they are a non factor. all we have is a couple of small guilds dedicated to wvw

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Xirin.8593

Xirin.8593

I thought we were going to be nice in this thread =/

[AoN] All or Nothing

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Sender.7958

Sender.7958

What about HIRE or ND . . . I’ve probably funded 2-3 gifts of battle for those guys

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Vodka.3958

What about HIRE or ND . . . I’ve probably funded 2-3 gifts of battle for those guys

ND hands-down for IoJ. ICoa has a completely different prime-time but when we stay for the full 24 we get to see these guys in action and they are R U T H L E S S.

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: buki.3108

buki.3108

haha BG and IoJ NEVER fight SoR with even numbers – ever. At reset we skirmished KnT west of SM. You guys had twice our numbers and all buffs from tower. Still got wrecked haha. I was solo in your backfield str8 rippin noobs with my hammer

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Indo.8629

Indo.8629

I was only being honest lol… I guess I shouldn’t have answered the question that was asked. Really didn’t mean to offend you TW and with that I apologize for thinking of you as a 5th powerhouse ranked guild.

You don’t have to apologize, we are fine being whatever. We both know who wins when our two guilds fight. We also know who won the guild v guild duel and who refused to show up after the first loss.

Id be more embarrassed with the fact that you admitted to getting farmed by in your eyes the “5th ranked enemy”. I can’t imagine how much guild 1-4 must have their way with you guys.

Tempest Wolves – The Sanctum
80k kills and counting

(edited by Indo.8629)

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Indo.8629

Actually…. I was with Blackgate’s likely best commander (Smokee) on Wednesday afternoon in which we were outnumbered 1-3 and held a t1 keep for nearly 2 hours with all walls/gates down and pushed you guys out of here. It was Choo, TWL, and TW with a few random guild pugs.

As a member of KnT, I have witnessed multiple battles in which was 1-2-2 and have won. IoJ having around 40, SoR having around 40, and KnT having around 20. We won, and held our keep as well.

I have not once witnessed, in NA primetime, this “Outnumbered”. In fact a lot of the times we were wondering how it seems SoR has tons of players while we have a queue and are outmanned (but then again I have been seeing posts asking if there are mesmers in the JP lately).

You guys can make as many excuses as you want. We’ll just keep winning on the battlefield.

If you want some proof of what I just said, well.. I’m waiting for the HB member that filmed it all. Likely a lot of editing and uploading because no one wants to watch a 2 hour long battle, and there was enough to show our miraculous play against those SoR.

I just still feel bad for the SoR players that let a big guild run their good name into the ground with all their garbage talk on here. It’s okay to be loyal, but do you want to be loyal to a server represented by those that talk but can’t walk?

I can’t believe you’re bragging about a keep defense. At that logic TW should be bragging about all the nights we take garrison in BG BL and farm you guys non stop, and that’s including all 3 of the chest thumping BG guilds.

Open field fights ftw. We are happy to meet you anywhere anytime. Please say yes.

80k kills and counting

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Xirin.8593

A score update would be nice as well.

For you, sir.

Attachments:

[AoN] All or Nothing

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Vodka.3958

Alright… It’s that time of the season and if those that are thinking about getting into Guild Wars 2 somehow stumble upon this forum and see all the trash talking that is going on; they’ll think we have a terrible community. Let’s keep it clean and try to act mature before any more posts get deleted. The only thing worse than having an enemy that trash talks is not having an enemy to play against at all. Let’s keep the peace fellas. 0 infractions please

Attachments:

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Raven Paradox.1860

Raven Paradox.1860

I think everyone that has posted in the WvW forums has at least 1 infraction lol.

I’m kind of getting bored of look at the backside of SoR when they’re running away. Funny how they brag about taking an unguarded BG BL when they are fleeing from us in EBG or their own borderlands. A valid strategy, but not one you would want to brag about.

I still don’t get why SoR is focused on us when it’s proven that they can’t beat us. Should just get IoJ out of here and have some new people to fight.

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Thundar.3910

Thundar.3910

IoJ fights for second, but does everything they can to secure 3rd for themselves and 1st for BG. I will never understand it, IoJ could have easily taken 2nd from BG Mid-Week and held it, if they focused on BG along with SoR. Instead they fought SoR tooth and nail.

This isn’t a 2v1 rant, I just do not understand the mentality.

Keep Calm and Conquer
When you are out numbered, and the situation is hopeless, you have no option-you must attack

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Flawed Victory.4321

Flawed Victory.4321

Should I feel sad for SOR or for IOJ and BG for unsportsmanlike’s behaviour. I don’t want to assassinate any guild but just found out that one of the guild at IOJ is rather friendly with another guild at BG.
Not quite sure which server they are helping but any of IOJ or BG feel like they are having spy building tons of rams or being sabotaged when ninjaing? :\

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Xirin.8593

Should I feel sad for SOR or for IOJ and BG for unsportsmanlike’s behaviour. I don’t want to assassinate any guild but just found out that one of the guild at IOJ is rather friendly with another guild at BG.
Not quite sure which server they are helping but any of IOJ or BG feel like they are having spy building tons of rams or being sabotaged when ninjaing? :\

Yeah IOJ is real friendly with BG.

I guess that’s why they capped almost all of BG borderlands this morning?

[AoN] All or Nothing

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Diashame.6328

Diashame.6328

Wow this thread is all I can do to keep in touch with the w3 game ATM but all it is now is name calling, chest beating, my e-kitten is bigger than yours, whining bunch of slop.

Please for the sake of all those waiting for a return, if your going to post make it interesting about actual events, scores and fun or pain you have had. It’s really, really boring hearing you accuse and even worse hearing a defensive reply to said accusations.

Dia – [RET]
Fort Aspenwood – the PvP server

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Flawed Victory.4321

Flawed Victory.4321

Did you just hint something? :-x

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

covenn.7165

Actually we found ourselfs farming TW ( and other SoR ) badges just a few days ago in SoR bay for a few hours when they outnumbered us 3-1. Also I have never been able to “pvdoor” against SoR. Fact is you got some strong times and some weak times, just as any other server does.

In the Sanctum of Rall borderland a few days ago? Are you sure about that. Just curious because Icoa and Knt claim to be farming TW badges at the same time in the BG borderland.

Hmm… the plot thickens.

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

covenn.7165

On a side note, I finally got the courage up to /death myself. Embarrassing is all I have to say about that. How the heck have I died 368 times. Thats what I get for playing a squishy.

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Christos de Soufre.3802

Christos de Soufre.3802

Guilds aren’t good just because they can out-man another or spend more money on pricey siege than others can. Score update, please.

Edit: This isn’t directed at anyone. I’m just getting tired of all of this internet chest thumping. It’s objectively pathetic.

Chris “Dawnheart” Aerinoh — Revenant, Guardian — Blackgate

(edited by Christos de Soufre.3802)

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Indo.8629

On a side note, I finally got the courage up to /death myself. Embarrassing is all I have to say about that. How the heck have I died 368 times. Thats what I get for playing a squishy.

It counts your pve deaths also sadly.

80k kills and counting

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

covenn.7165

Farming TW badges are probably my second favorite hobby with my first being farming TWL badges.

I just caught this.

Indo, if Icoa is farming your junior varsity guild and its their favorite thing to do… you should cut the entire lot of them.

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

covenn.7165

It counts your pve deaths also sadly.

Actually, that makes me feel better. I have died way more to mobs than to players. I go glass cannon when I am event farming and I get bent over and violated a whole lot by packs.

Fortunately I am done with my alternate gear set, so WvW farming is all I need to do these days.

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Xirin.8593

Did you just hint something? :-x

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcasm

[AoN] All or Nothing

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

covenn.7165

Farming TW badges are probably my second favorite hobby with my first being farming TWL badges.

I just caught this.

Indo, if Icoa is farming your junior varsity guild and its their favorite thing to do… you should cut the entire lot of them.

haha, I missed that, actually I’d even put the TW recruit guild against ICOA any day of the week in guild v guild.

Oh snap

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Bavragor.1043

Bavragor.1043

Thank you to the great thief from IOJ sever in the MK guild.

We had a lot of fun running with you in IOJ borderland, sorry for all the auto attacks haha.

Attachments:

Bavragor, Sanctum of Rall
Leader of [FEAR] www.feargw2.com
Recruitment status – Open

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Israel.7056

Israel.7056

I wanted to say that of all the opponents from SoR I’ve run into, one guild has really impressed me. They are called Laudanum and they actually seem to have some really skilled players.

I don’t think I’d ever want to play on SoR but if I had to I think I’d want to play with the Laudanum guild.

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: GekoHayate.2451

GekoHayate.2451

haha BG and IoJ NEVER fight SoR with even numbers – ever.

Quoted for truth.

The BG groups I run with are almost always outnumbered by SoR.

And IOJ doesn’t have much of a presence outside their prime-time.

Havroun of Karp – Disciples of Magikarp [Karp]

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Vodka.3958

Here, ill sum up the next 400 posts on this thread

SoR complaining about double team
IoJ pointing out their lack of coverage
SoR commander trolling BG players
BG players getting defensive
Many thanks for random combat at random location
Complaints by all sides about having to play a 6th time

Hope I saved you all a lot of frustration and time!

Dang you really called this one lol…

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Aneirin Cadwall.9126

Aneirin Cadwall.9126

Thank you to the great thief from IOJ sever in the MK guild.

We had a lot of fun running with you in IOJ borderland, sorry for all the auto attacks haha.

All I see is level 8… and this is a trend on SoR.
You know why we’re in second place, IoJ/BG?
It isn’t time zone coverage.

At least we have a solid group of consistent level 80
players there to carry everyone else’s weight.

http://goo.gl/8Lx0h

Men who achieve some power desire more until they destroy themselves trying to get it.—Turai Ossa
Sanctum of Rall since beta 3. Mesmer since 1070 AE

(edited by Aneirin Cadwall.9126)

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Phoenix.7069

Phoenix.7069

I go to sleep for a bit and all posts are cleaned up xD. Personally I usually try to attack BG instead of SoR but alot of my fellow commanders would rather attack an unupgraded tower (Durios) rather than Wildcreek’s fully upgraded tower since when I take Wildcreek we usually just manage to take it with 3 rams then we find our 1/3 under attack.

Yet somehow I can cap Durios and Bravost easier than I can with Wildcreek. Though since im on holidays I havent done anything in WvW.

Avis – Sylvari Ranger
Ävia – Asura Thief
Overseer of Hired Assassins – Sanctum Of Rall

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Aneirin Cadwall.9126

And people like you are the reason SoR has a poor social-civil image.

You must be contributing to this.

…but as far as I’m concerned, SoR is all kinds of civil. I just don’t appreciate it when people aren’t giving their best effort and thinking of benefits to themselves above all else. Agree to disagree that leeching is/isn’t okay is fine with me… but I’ll never understand why anyone would defend it, and worse, attack speaking out against it.

And before anything is inferred, I don’t hate people who do it or become inordinately furious over the matter… it’s just disappointment. I joined SoR on the notion that its story would bring better-committed players.

I love that we’re in tier 2… but I know that we should be in tier 1.

Men who achieve some power desire more until they destroy themselves trying to get it.—Turai Ossa

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Christos de Soufre.3802

Christos de Soufre.3802

I’m actually pretty delightful to talk to when people aren’t being passive aggressive wads towards people they don’t even know.

SoR does, in fact, have a gaping hole in their oceanic time slot. You can’t just blatantly say the issue isn’t coverage when in reality it’s a large part of it. You especially can’t just start rolling on people just for wanting to level a bit in WvW. It’s just bad posture.

Now, I’m not okay with straight, intentionally harmful leeching, but you can’t get angry at a person for wanting to spend some time doing something different with their alt, especially if there’s no queue.

And I don’t agree that it’s a T1 server. SoR is T2 material with the potential to play in T1, but even Blackgate was shut down to some degree there. Until SoR can decisively defeat Blackgate—consistently—I’ll have to consider SoR a T2 server.

Chris “Dawnheart” Aerinoh — Revenant, Guardian — Blackgate

(edited by Christos de Soufre.3802)

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Aneirin Cadwall.9126

…and perhaps with fewer players on their level 8 alts (come on… at least level 30), we would soundly defeat Blackgate. Look how close it’s been even while dealing with intangibles such as low level characters, time coverage issues and relatively little organization!

I find myself to be an “emo-optimist,” and that’s a terrible combination… simultaneously having very high hopes and aspirations and yet judicious and dismayed. It does tend to cause an outburst of confused, if not misplaced, frustration from time to time.

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Alsonia.4753

Alsonia.4753

Actually…. I was with Blackgate’s likely best commander (Smokee) on Wednesday afternoon in which we were outnumbered 1-3 and held a t1 keep for nearly 2 hours with all walls/gates down and pushed you guys out of here. It was Choo, TWL, and TW with a few random guild pugs.

As a member of KnT, I have witnessed multiple battles in which was 1-2-2 and have won. IoJ having around 40, SoR having around 40, and KnT having around 20. We won, and held our keep as well.

I have not once witnessed, in NA primetime, this “Outnumbered”. In fact a lot of the times we were wondering how it seems SoR has tons of players while we have a queue and are outmanned (but then again I have been seeing posts asking if there are mesmers in the JP lately).

You guys can make as many excuses as you want. We’ll just keep winning on the battlefield.

If you want some proof of what I just said, well.. I’m waiting for the HB member that filmed it all. Likely a lot of editing and uploading because no one wants to watch a 2 hour long battle, and there was enough to show our miraculous play against those SoR.

I just still feel bad for the SoR players that let a big guild run their good name into the ground with all their garbage talk on here. It’s okay to be loyal, but do you want to be loyal to a server represented by those that talk but can’t walk?

I can’t believe you’re bragging about a keep defense. At that logic TW should be bragging about all the nights we take garrison in BG BL and farm you guys non stop, and that’s including all 3 of the chest thumping BG guilds.

Open field fights ftw. We are happy to meet you anywhere anytime. Please say yes.

NA guild bragging about farming a guild that is hardly on at NA primetime.
Get over losing; can’t even blame hacking.

Gloria Taril | Guardian of [ICoa]
Repping Beastgate since day 1.

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: revial.2938

revial.2938

I’ve spent the last two days on a level 11 (who’s now level 35), and a level 12 (who’s now level 16). I’m doing my part to handicap my server’s (Black Gate) fighting strength.

Also, don’t you all get tired of the whino smack talk? Normal smack talk is great, but when your smack talk is just a bunch of excuses disguised as smack, it adds nothing to the discussion. :/

SoR is putting up a decent fight the last few hours. They’ve spread themselves out pretty well, while we were getting all myopic. I’m not sure I buy any of their whining about being out-gunned. Yes, we were wiping the floor with them and IoJ when the servers first came back up, but things are settling down to be a fun fight between us and SoR atm.

I suspect that if IoJ and SoR made even a half-hearted attempt at an alliance of sorts, we’d be in trouble. As it is, IoJ may as well not even be in this fight, so far.

As for our own server, we’re not consistently strong enough to put up a good fight in Tier 1. When we’re on, we’re probably as good a match for any of the Tier 1 servers, but we do have large time gaps in our proficiency level, as shocking as that may seem to the servers that keep losing to us in Tier 2.

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Deehorsey.9816

Deehorsey.9816

HB, you should know that TW does not run an organized offense to the degree that you do. I think something must be done :P

Deehorsey – Sylvari Support Elementalist
Deemode – Human Tank Guardian

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: SALENIA.6807

SALENIA.6807

…and perhaps with fewer players on their level 8 alts (come on… at least level 30), we would soundly defeat Blackgate. Look how close it’s been even while dealing with intangibles such as low level characters, time coverage issues and relatively little organization!

I find myself to be an “emo-optimist,” and that’s a terrible combination… simultaneously having very high hopes and aspirations and yet judicious and dismayed. It does tend to cause an outburst of confused, if not misplaced, frustration from time to time.

Who are you Sir? The people you are referring to in your ridiculous rambling are a SOLID reason why SoR is in Tier 2 to begin with. Im sure at one point you and your zerg buddies have looked at the map and seen Bavragor leading many people and taking a lot of objectives. He has done his part and a lot more. Thanks for playing!

Rheago (Ranger) ~ Bloodninja (Thief)
[CoR] ~ Sanctum of Rall

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

Is someone really complaining about lvl 8s in WvW?

Would you rather they be in Queensdale running DEs?

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: fivekiller.1432

fivekiller.1432

you guys can bring your level 8 selves over to Blackgate.

we have room on most every map at any time for your lowbies to play. we dont really quibble over space on the maps as there is always plenty, so we don’t mind at all.

-Desirz Matheon

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Lalnuir.4957

Lalnuir.4957

All I see is level 8… and this is a trend on SoR.
You know why we’re in second place, IoJ/BG?
It isn’t time zone coverage.

At least we have a solid group of consistent level 80
players there to carry everyone else’s weight.

http://goo.gl/8Lx0h

Oh it’s you >.> Whining about alts in EB team chat isn’t enough for you? You have to come do it on the forums?

Heaven forbid people get bored of the play style on their main and want to try something different every now and then. WvW is not a job, you do not have to bring your main every single day. Personally I would much rather have people on their alts in WvW than leveling their alts in pve.

Also Bav contributes more to our server than you. He is almost always on team speak coordinating with other guilds even when his friends and him decided to play around on charr hammer warrior alts.

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Aneirin Cadwall.9126

Is someone really complaining about lvl 8s in WvW? Would you rather they be in Queensdale running DEs?

…No, I’d rather they be on their level 80 main character. I have no problem at all with someone who’s level 1 and brand new to the game jumping straight into World vs World from the tutorial. That was never the point…

On the other hand, I have absolutely no idea why a tiny vocal majority both approve of and defend not giving 100% and is doing all it can to destroy my willpower to give mine. Are you spies from another server or something? Good tactic. The thought that it’s actually coming from the people I have to depend on is disappointing. Thanks, then, for trying to demoralize me further, but I will continue to stay fully stocked on blueprints (and use them), always carry supply to build siege, always be on a level 80 character, always have equipment sets that apply to different situations, and always use do everything that I can (whether you anyone thinks it’s more or less than someone with the holy blue dorito of zerging +1) to make a difference… because those things are not difficult to do. If anything, chide me for not stepping up and organizing the hell out of our strategies.

Competition isn’t all about hugs and butterflies and getting a trophy for participation and I will not pat someone on the back and say “maybe next week” because they want to ride everyone else’s best effort. If you aren’t doing all you can, you just don’t care about your own contribution and the quality of your work… and again, I just cannot comprehend that mentality. If this attitude is representative of my generation in the real world, too, I have a lot more confidence about getting any job I want immediately after I finish my degree because there will be noone in the resume pool to compete against.

All I’ve learned from the persistent trolling in response to my efforts to improve our world’s overall effort is that wanting others to give their strongest possible effort in the spirit of strong team play — and saying it — is unreasonable and even tyrannical. Even when there isn’t a queue (especially when there isn’t a queue) you should be on your level 80 character… but some of you have made it clear to me that I can say anything, negative or positive, and you’ll all continue to do what you want because you are entitled to.

And being on TeamSpeak isn’t benefitting our world as much as you think. I listen in on TeamSpeak whenever I’m in World vs World (and sometimes while I can’t be) and it’s nothing more than “Hey there’s guys attacking x.” “Hey guys let’s gather at y.” “Hey guys we have too many commanders on this map.” More importantly, anything that can be said on TS can be typed in game. That would be better because not everyone is on TeamSpeak. The only reason I have TeamSpeak installed at all is because I know that it’s a source of information on enemy movement, letting me and anyone who’s with me who isn’t on TeamSpeak know where we can be most useful either alone or in a group.

All-in-all, the only thing I want from SoR is what I demand from myself… do your best… and I’ll never say it again. Leech on, Sanctum of Rall… or take the invitation from that guy from Blackgate. They need you, apparently.

http://www.blackgatewvw.com

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Lalnuir.4957

Lalnuir.4957

I have absolutely no idea why people on my server both approve of and defend not giving 100% and is doing all it can to destroy my willpower to give mine. You have no idea how depressing and disappointing that is… thanks, then, for trying to demoralize me further, but I will continue to stay fully stocked on blueprints (and use them), always carry supply to build siege, always be on a level 80 character, always have equipment sets that apply to different situations, and always use do everything that I can (whether you anyone thinks it’s more or less than someone with the holy blue dorito of zerging +1) to make a difference.

Competition isn’t all about hugs and butterflies and getting a trophy for participation and I will not pat someone on the back and say “there, there” because they want to ride everyone else’s best effort. If you aren’t doing all you can, you just don’t care about your own contribution and, again, I just don’t understand that. Is that your attitude in the real world, too? If it is, I have a lot more confidence about immediately getting any job I want after I finish my degree because there will be noone to compete against.

All I’ve learned from the persistent trolling in response to my posts is that wanting others to give their strongest possible effort in the spirit of strong team play — and saying it — is unreasonable and even tyrannical. How dare I. Even when there isn’t a queue (especially when there isn’t a queue) you should be on your level 80 character… but some of you have made it clear to me that I can say anything, negative or positive, and you’ll all continue to do what you want because you are entitled to.

And being on TeamSpeak isn’t benefitting our world as much as you think. I listen in on TeamSpeak whenever I’m in World vs World (and sometimes while I can’t be) and it’s nothing more than “Hey there’s guys attacking x.” “Hey guys let’s gather at y.” “Hey guys we have too many commanders on this map.” More importantly, anything that can be said on TS can be typed in game. That would be better because not everyone is on TeamSpeak. The only reason I have TeamSpeak installed at all is because I know that it’s a source of information on enemy movement, letting me and anyone who’s with me who isn’t on TeamSpeak know where we can be most useful either alone or in a group.

All-in-all, the only thing I want from SoR is what I demand from myself… do your best… and I’ll never say it again. Leech on, Sanctum of Rall… or take the invitation from that guy from Blackgate. They need you, apparently.

http://www.blackgatewvw.com

GW2 is a game. You play it to have fun. It’s not a job. There is no certain amount of hours you must spend in WvW each day. You really don’t seem to get this. It’s not a horrible sin to want to play a different class in WvW just because you haven’t got them to 80 yet.

You doing less for our server than Bav has nothing to with bavs ranger(which is he only seems to get on if there are no other commanders online) having a commander icon and everything to do with the amount you whine and kitten in team chat.

Talking on ts3 is much easier than typing, especially if you are fighting at the same time and often you’ll find at least one commander on ts will rely important parts to team chat. Yes some days there is too much idle chit chat on ts3, it is not perfect but it is getting better, maybe you should try running with one of the organized guilds when they are on ts?

Dec 14 - BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Aneirin Cadwall.9126

Just a few points this time (as you’re probably the only one who read that whole forum-standard diatribe)

• Bav wasn’t the level 8 character in that screenshot.
  • I wasn’t even singling that one guy out, either, but trying to call attention to a single element of the reason why Blackgate comes out on top every week. It’s always so close…
  • and being so close means that adjusting a few things means a win.
  • World vs world isn’t a job, but it is my end-game in the only game I have time to play.