[Old] Desolation vs Blacktide vs Arborstone

in WvW

Posted by: FrouFrou.4958

FrouFrou.4958

Aws, seriously? So both Blacktide and Arbor are trying to sabotage us now, how fascinating. Just had one Arbor dude trying to steal our golems from Overlook and then we have this Toglos dude fooling around, being as useful as a windshield wiper on a goat’s rear end. You guys are so dishonest that I can’t even be sure that what you tell me are lies!

Froudactyl // Herp Derp Druid // Judge Legends [JDGE] // Seafarer’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: Kraken.7514

Kraken.7514

Yesterday night we had less KAZ than friday. We where 19 + 5 Allies from another spanish clan that are taking a look at how Deso is.

Nevertheless we had some good battles.

The best one was when we took the Garrison, BT recieved us with all the love ballistas arrowcarts and catapults can give. When we where solving that, they did a tp in very good numbers that almost wipes us off.

Being in BT borderlands I didnt notice any big difference in the numbers of the home server Vs ours untill 1am or so. Cmon it was Saturday, you could have stayed a bit longer!!

Kraken – Guardian / Pretty Meris – Engineer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LGQJUaYDQD8

in WvW

Posted by: Centrix.4065

Centrix.4065

I don’t think you should go on the server you are facing at that moment to “steal” their members. To me it’s kind of low and gives a bad impression about all of the Blacktide players. As if we are trying to convert the enemy to join us…

If you want to do this, do it on servers we are not facing at the moment, there are enough servers out there. Maybe try it in lower tiers if you really want to recruit players?

Aws, seriously? So both Blacktide and Arbor are trying to sabotage us now, how fascinating. Just had one Arbor dude trying to steal our golems from Overlook and then we have this Toglos dude fooling around, being as useful as a windshield wiper on a goat’s rear end. You guys are so dishonest that I can’t even be sure that what you tell me are lies!

^ This is what happens when you do this. Now this guy is blaming all of Blacktide for doing this when it’s just 1 random person pretty much 99.9% of the server doesn’t even know.

Although he is also wrong by blaming all of Blacktide when it’s just 1 person.

Seriously…

Lv.80 Elementalist, Guardian, Necromancer, Thief
[VII] Seventh Legion | http://twitch.tv/censtudios

in WvW

Posted by: CorliCorso.6254

CorliCorso.6254

Blacktide is not the 50% of what it was 3 weeks ago. We lack some numbers but i hope borderlands will fill up soon.

The same thing happened with us (Deso) after a certain guild jumped ship. Now it seems a lot of people who had been put off WvW after that horrible couple of weeks are drifting back – I’m having to queue up to join a map a lot more often.

in WvW

Posted by: Khally.5103

Khally.5103

I don’t think you should go on the server you are facing at that moment to “steal” their members. To me it’s kind of low and gives a bad impression about all of the Blacktide players. As if we are trying to convert the enemy to join us…

If you want to do this, do it on servers we are not facing at the moment, there are enough servers out there. Maybe try it in lower tiers if you really want to recruit players?

^ This is what happens when you do this. Now this guy is blaming all of Blacktide for doing this when it’s just 1 random person pretty much 99.9% of the server doesn’t even know.

Seriously…

The thing is, they were on Desolation before the WvW reset. They had no way of knowing Desolation would be paired up with BT and that’s something you seem not to be aware of. Regardless of that, suggesting that this is somehow a form of sabotage or that it will reflect in -any- way whatsoever in the WvW score is ludicrous. There are no devious intentions behind this, I just wish this was clear to everyone.

in WvW

Posted by: Quentin Fields.1295

Quentin Fields.1295

@ Khally ,

You can simply check scores from mos site and guess what’s going to be next matchup.Also Desolation’s EB mostly covered up by guildless people with a mid-range guild leading them.(guildless not as actually guildless but as unknown/less known guilds)

If someone from another server steal those guildless people , it will cause us trouble for covering up EB.

And sorry but , sending a recruiter to your matchup enemy is really not a good and fair thing to do.

(edited by Quentin Fields.1295)

in WvW

Posted by: salluks.6017

salluks.6017

Seriously…

The thing is, they were on Desolation before the WvW reset. They had no way of knowing Desolation would be paired up with BT and that’s something you seem not to be aware of. Regardless of that, suggesting that this is somehow a form of sabotage or that it will reflect in -any- way whatsoever in the WvW score is ludicrous. There are no devious intentions behind this, I just wish this was clear to everyone.

protip:
http://mos.millenium.org/matchups
u can check a lot there than jsut current score.

but i agree with centrix, 1 guy doesn’t represent a whole server, we were worried cos, our old IRON commander turned stole all the money and went to BT, we thought it was him.

in WvW

Posted by: DyslexicDwarf.6249

DyslexicDwarf.6249

Seriously…

protip:
http://mos.millenium.org/matchups
u can check a lot there than jsut current score.

but i agree with centrix, 1 guy doesn’t represent a whole server, we were worried cos, our old IRON commander turned stole all the money and went to BT, we thought it was him.

If it was, I’d have alerted you guys straight away.

Had some great battles in EB today. SM 3 way fights with Deso defending, literally one of the most exciting Defences of SM I’ve ever been a part of!

Malki || GM & Commander of Omnium Gatherum [OMNI] || Gunnars-hold.eu

in WvW

Posted by: Wrex.6798

Wrex.6798

Pretty funny that Blacktide are trying to recruit from Deso, you guys keep us laughing!

To be honest guys, if someone wants to go from Deso – stable server with a great community and fun times in WvW, to Blacktide – falling/failing fast while using underhanded tactics to try to destabilse our great server, then they deserve to be recurited by this random Blacktide commander who’s trying to sabotage WvW.

Thumbs up Deso we’re doing great, lets keep it up during the week Fun matchup so far shame that a few bad apples have to lower T2’s run like this.

//Wrex

IRON Gaming Boss.
www.Iron-Gaming.Com

in WvW

Posted by: Intigo.1653

Intigo.1653

Dark Reavers != Blacktide.

80 Asura Elementalist – [Red Guard]
http://www.youtube.com/user/IntigoGW2

in WvW

Posted by: Zaowi.7098

Zaowi.7098

Must be a pretty bad and inconsiderate guild if the leader of DKR is happy with their commander coming over to recruit from Desolation lol. Your just asking to get flamed in chat if u spam blacktide recruitment in deso’s wvw.

Zaowii
[IRON]
Sanctum Of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: Darkademic.2603

Darkademic.2603

If it’s going to annoy people then we’ll try to recruit elsewhere, but players and guilds moving around and being recruited to different servers has been rule since launch, not the exception, simply because of how the whole system is designed. I mean, that’s why I added the “Movers” page on GW2Guilds.org.

I don’t think it’s fair to call it “low”, especially considering the whole of [Nug] moved from Far Shiverpeaks to Blacktide when they were in the same matchup. What has more of an effect, losing a few individual players or losing a large and active WvW guild?

People should just go wherever they get the most out of the game, there’s nothing unethical about moving servers in order to do that.

Guild Leader – DkR Dark Reavers
Creator/Owner – GW2 Guilds Index

(edited by Darkademic.2603)

in WvW

Darkademic.2603

Pretty funny that Blacktide are trying to recruit from Deso, you guys keep us laughing!

To be honest guys, if someone wants to go from Deso – stable server with a great community and fun times in WvW, to Blacktide – falling/failing fast while using underhanded tactics to try to destabilse our great server, then they deserve to be recurited by this random Blacktide commander who’s trying to sabotage WvW.

Thumbs up Deso we’re doing great, lets keep it up during the week Fun matchup so far shame that a few bad apples have to lower T2’s run like this.

//Wrex

Blacktide are doing no such thing. My guild is trying to recruit from other servers because we’re low on active members. Desolation being one of those servers is pure coincidence and has nothing to do with “sabotage” or “underhanded tactics”. I mean seriously, grow up and stop treating WvW like it’s some kind of serious thing where any of this even matters.

in WvW

Centrix.4065

//Wrex

Wow Wrex, I did not expect this from you. You disappoint me, deeply.

Did you just miss all the posts made before yours or did you deliberately decide to ignore them? Because your post on it’s own is already disrespectful, but posting it now was really just a bad move. Really, really bad timing. Makes you look like an even more cruel person than you apparently already are.

Since when are you like this? I guess what Cyan did to you made you bitter, but you don’t have to be hateful, insulting, disrespectful and stuck up towards others.

What you posted was really uncalled for and I highly suggest you read all the other posts and consider changing or deleting what you posted.

shame that a few bad apples have to lower T2’s run like this.

The hypocricy. Seriously

(edited by Centrix.4065)

in WvW

Posted by: Pannonica.5378

Pannonica.5378

//Wrex

Yeah, lets just file this under hasty reaction/being drunk/tired out and move on.

Pannonica
Red Guard

in WvW

Posted by: FrouFrou.4958

FrouFrou.4958

Pardon me, my reply wasn’t exactly ment to be taken super srsly and I don’t truly think he represents whole Blacktide as it is. I suppose there are no space for jokes in this particular forum :<

Froudactyl // Herp Derp Druid // Judge Legends [JDGE] // Seafarer’s Rest

in WvW

Intigo.1653

Pardon me, my reply wasn’t exactly ment to be taken super srsly and I don’t truly think he represents whole Blacktide as it is. I suppose there are no space for jokes in this particular forum :<

How dare you be facetious and attempt to use ‘humor’ in this forum?

If this were EVE I’d tell you that “internet spaceships are srs bsns”.

in WvW

Posted by: Vukanigia.5496

Vukanigia.5496

Desolation was all about RUIN, after they left you break apart. Now you are in tier 2 cos of KAZ guild, after they left your server you will go back to t4. Well i don’t wanna be unfair, you have IRON guild but one guild can’t carry whole server. So don’t speak me about awesome server with awesome spirit.

We lost most of Xaoc power and many other guilds but we are still fighting, Blacktide is not that soft as Desolation is, need more then one guild to drop us down.

We also got invited by one of your top guilds to join Desolation and i don’t c nothing bad in that. People are fighting on the field and on green table to improve their server… Desolation people should know that more then any other….

in WvW

Posted by: Toglos.3270

Toglos.3270

I’m not hear to sabotage anyone.

Just recruiting for DkR, since the honeymoon period is over we could use some more enthusiastic English speaking Gw2 players.

We just want players from our own nationality and their isn’t much opportunity to recruit on Blacktide since a high percentage of the players are polish/russian.

Desolation was my first choice since Darkademic based us here during the beta weekends.

So since I’m in Desolation I am here to command for you guys in EB and help where ever I can. I have already taken SM with 1 Omega, and 4 Alphas last night, which I believe thanks to that you had the 50+ points all night.

I’m here to improve our reputation and show what I can do as commander. Not to Troll or Sabotage. Just to represent DkR, and my ambition to do what’s best for our guild of which I am proud to be apart of.

I do not represent Blacktide while I am based on Desolation. In fact it’s been nice to beat some of them into the ground! Dosn’t matter what server they are on.

[DkR] Officer Toglos
www.darkreavers.co.uk

in WvW

Posted by: Wrex.6798

Wrex.6798

Desolation was all about RUIN, after they left you break apart. Now you are in tier 2 cos of KAZ guild, after they left your server you will go back to t4. Well i don’t wanna be unfair, you have IRON guild but one guild can’t carry whole server. So don’t speak me about awesome server with awesome spirit.

We never asked RUIN to come to Deso, and quite frankly we are all glad they left Deso to go to Blacktide since they did nothing but.. RUIN… the sever. And we are not in Tier 2 because of KAZ ( who joined us only for this reset) we have help our own in Tier 2 for a few weeks now, only dropping to Tier 3 one week. We are an awesome server and we do have awesome spirit – you sir need to think / enquire / read before writing such drabble.

//Wrex

IRON Gaming Boss.
www.Iron-Gaming.Com

in WvW

Centrix.4065

How dare you be facetious and attempt to use ‘humor’ in this forum?

If this were EVE I’d tell you that “internet spaceships are srs bsns”.

But internet spaceships really are srs bsns! How else do you think the data get’s transported through the interwebz?

Yeah, lets just file this under hasty reaction/being drunk/tired out and move on.

Still no reason for a guild leader to post such accusations in such a manner.

Respect for posting here and clarifying

in WvW

Posted by: Skoti.3195

Skoti.3195

@Vukanigia,
stop it right there. Before KAZ joined our forces, Desolation was T2/T3 server.

@ Toglos,
you are wierd dude, did u know that?

[IRON]

in WvW

Centrix.4065

Guess you don’t care enough about your guild- and alliance members then huh

Blaming an entire server for the actions of 1 guy, even after other people on the same server post that they don’t agree with that guy’s actions is childish, irrational and I would even go as far as saying immoral

(edited by Centrix.4065)

in WvW

Posted by: Fay.2735

Fay.2735

I didn’t particularly pay a huge amount of attention in regards to what tier Desolation was on the first couple or so months after release but hasn’t Desolation always been in the top 3 tiers? Usually tier 2?

Well before RUIN came to the server? I remember distinctly that we were the top WvW server during the Beta weekends at least and when I looked at the score we were usually doing pretty well the first couple of months, What I can find score wise seems to support we’ve done well (top 3 tiers) for months now.

I think all together that says a lot in regards to Desolation being a good EU WvW server without any of RUIN’s involvement. If anything it’s like what Wrex said:

we are all glad they left Deso to go to Blacktide since they did nothing but.. RUIN… the sever.

So why this obsession with saying RUIN did all the work for Desolation when we’ve been doing pretty well for a long time?

I’ve been doing a lot of WvW past 3 weeks or so and we have been doing really well against some steep odds without RUIN and before KAZ. Got to give IRON some credit where it’s due, They are an excellent WvW guild who plot on no matter what odds they are up against and kept us in Tier 2 (and the other guilds on Deso as well).

I saw the endless huge enemy zergs we were up against yet we kept our own pretty well. Nothing wrong with getting a few more guilds to help us out, I don’t see how that devalues the guilds who have been doing great on their own merits.

It’s been a great match-up so far, interesting fights. Can’t we all just enjoy the good battles in stead of pointing fingers at irrelevant things?

•— Fay Everdunes | Fay Erduna | Lilyfay (Fay.2735) — Mesmer/Revenant — [NA]FA — 8k±Hrs Played —•
Have you heard of the city? The ancient uru? Where there was power to write worlds

in WvW

Posted by: Toglos.3270

Toglos.3270

Just took SM from Blacktide to prove I’m not trying to sabotage anyone.

Gj all who listened.

[DkR] Officer Toglos
www.darkreavers.co.uk

in WvW

Centrix.4065

@Wrex

Then accuse those few, don’t start with “Pretty funny that Blacktide…”. This is a direct accusation to the entire server.

You can try to twist your words to give another meaning to them as much as you want. What would people think if I was a guild leader (or even just a member) and posted this:

(if one of your members were a real hacker)

Pretty funny that IRON is a bunch of idiotic hackers. My guild plays as fair as possible while IRON is resulting to cheap tactics like hacking and other methods of cheating. The entire guild is pathetic for harboring this cheater.

Anyways, good job [myguild], keep it up. It’s too bad that some of IRON has to be like this.

- I would be throwing your whole guild under the bus + the 1 member that cheats.
- You wouldn’t be pleased at me for spouting lies or otherwise incorrect facts, especially if it would be right after you posted that your guild does not represent and accept this kind behavior.
- Nobody would say “oh well he only accused some members”, because I didn’t (hypothetically)
- I would lose credibility and respect as a guild leader or even as a person.

And in all fairness I would be just talking about your guild not an entire server.

If I then later made a post with fake smilies saying that whoever I attacked should just go read it again, it would be an insult on top of an insult. And publicly saying you don’t care if you insult other people says more about you than you could possibly think.

And to top it off, you see how I am directing this post to you? That’s what you should’ve done. I didn’t post this accusing your whole guild for saying what you said, because THEY didn’t, YOU did.

Cheers.

(And in case nobody figured it out, the quote is not my real opinion about IRON guild.)

(edited by Centrix.4065)

in WvW

Posted by: CrimsonNeonite.1048

CrimsonNeonite.1048

Fair enough you helped get SM but I still can’t make sense out of going against your own server, I dont know how many you brought along but it looks like they could do without one of them on a opposing server leading against them.
Such is the issue with free server transfers.

Scrubio
Plays completely opposite professions to his main Teef.

(edited by CrimsonNeonite.1048)

in WvW

Posted by: Zaowi.7098

Zaowi.7098

We lost most of Xaoc power and many other guilds but we are still fighting, Blacktide is not that soft as Desolation is, need more then one guild to drop us down.

We also got invited by one of your top guilds to join Desolation and i don’t c nothing bad in that. People are fighting on the field and on green table to improve their server… Desolation people should know that more then any other….

Haha you are completely delusional , Desolation has been in tier 2 for a while now without KAZ, which are doing an awesome job helping us to get to tier 1.

Blacktide would be nowhere without the transfers from farshiverpeaks, atleast the guilds of desolation don’t transfer when we lose (except RUIN but they don’t count). We actually fight on.

You now have a blacktide guy coming over to desolation to steal members, I dont care what darkreavers excuse is, trying to make it look like its fine and are trying to help us i n EB….lol, theres better ways of recruiting.

Just sounds like your unhappy about losing and are trying to make some kind of excuse

Zaowii
[IRON]
Sanctum Of Rall

(edited by Zaowi.7098)

in WvW

Posted by: Offski.4897

Offski.4897

Why do all threads have to turn into flame wars? Ofcourse we are going to be annoyed that an opposing server is trying to recruit our players. Toglos said his guild were considering joining deso and he had come to have a look. He ran with us and was invited to our teamspeak.

Having said that it is one guild amongst many awesome BT guilds.

Fight has been great so far, we are indeed stronger having Kaz with us. Let’s hope it continues to be a close match up. Think it will be alot tougher when the likes of Xoax and Mos come back from their breaks.

Offski
Necromancer – Sanctum of Rall[IRON]
http://www.iron-gaming.com/

(edited by Offski.4897)

in WvW

Intigo.1653

Such a silly thing to post. :’) Also incredibly wrong.

in WvW

Darkademic.2603

Fair enough you helped get SM but I still can’t make sense out of going against your own server, I dont know how many you brought along but it looks like they could do without one of them on a opposing server leading against them.
Such is the issue with free server transfers.

This might make sense if we were fighting a real war. It’s just a game though, and it can be a lot of fun to fight against people who are normally your teammates.

It’s funny how easily people get caught up in the “us vs them” mentality, even in something as trivial as a computer game.

in WvW

Posted by: Fay.2735

Fay.2735

This might make sense if we were fighting a real war. It’s just a game though, and it can be a lot of fun to fight against people who are normally your teammates.

It’s funny how easily people get caught up in the “us vs them” mentality, even in something as trivial as a computer game.

Just as trivial as posting on a computer game forums being judgemental towards others in a video game? Logic?

•— Fay Everdunes | Fay Erduna | Lilyfay (Fay.2735) — Mesmer/Revenant — [NA]FA — 8k±Hrs Played —•
Have you heard of the city? The ancient uru? Where there was power to write worlds

in WvW

Posted by: Sacrx.6721

Sacrx.6721

We have not played. only 15 or so for few hours on reset running into 50/60 guys all over. RG wont be back till 2nd-4th. I would not bother with BT its dead now in terms of points gain.

Look forward to killing you in new years.

Happy New Year.

Red Guard – Ultimate Dominator World First 25/6/13
if carlsberg played Guardian.

in WvW

Posted by: Offski.4897

Offski.4897

We have not played. only 15 or so for few hours on reset running into 50/60 guys all over. RG wont be back till 2nd-4th. I would not bother with BT its dead now in terms of points gain.

Look forward to killing you in new years.

Happy New Year.

Haha I do and at the same time don’t look forward to your return in numbers.

Offski
Necromancer – Sanctum of Rall[IRON]

in WvW

Darkademic.2603

Just as trivial as posting on a computer game forums being judgemental towards others in a video game? Logic?

Can’t.. follow.. what you just wrote.

I think the hostile “us vs them” attitude, in the context of computer games, is silly. Posting that I think it’s silly… isn’t particularly silly…

in WvW

Posted by: Dyno.9467

Dyno.9467

Most of our servers get enough hostile abuse off VS players and now Elona players seem to think there something special all of a sudden, it’ll be good to have a week without flame wars for a bit

gl and dont butcher to many Dolly’s there an endangered species now

“And now, to destroy you”

Asura – Desolation

in WvW

Posted by: Nidome.1365

Nidome.1365

I think I recognize the name Toglos from the forums, but don’t really know who he is.

Doesn’t really concern me anyways

He’s DkR’s commander, and I’m DkR’s leader. We moved to Blacktide in October along with our allies CIR, ThUn, INT and HRSY and helped the server get from tier 4 to tier 1. After winning tier 1, many of our members (and apparently much of the server and/or game) started to lose interest. Tog is just shopping for recruits at the moment.

I would therefore say that I am unhappy with his initial dishonesty then. I was on EB from approx 9am yesterday until 2am today. When somone made a remark about fighting French & Germans most people pointed out that BT were not German, however “Officer Togloss” went on to say that he was from BT and that BT was mostly Russian and Polish. Now fine so far – but when someone asked him why he was on Deso as a commander he at this point claimed that his guild were intending to move from BT to Deso. This claim was made again later as well. Now it appears that this story has changed. Up until this point I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, and before he, or yourself say anything I have read to the end of this thread, this just seemed the most appropiate post to reply to.
Now if he is on Deso to recruit and he is a commander for a BT guild that intends to stay on BT then as a matter of “fair play” he should turn off his commander tag until he returns to you.

Also, are you truly unaware of http://mos.millenium.org/matchups#EU ?
And that it was predicting this matchup as far back as Saturday last week?

in WvW

Posted by: Massive.6412

Massive.6412

@Ogre awesome fights man. I cant arange pugs to fight like my guildmates.. So it’s impossible to stay alive when you hit us
We lack of pvp oriented people that like open field fighting. People in early morning come to bust lvls or just relax
Blacktide will prevail. So I hope.
GL to all and to all Happy Hollidays

in WvW

Centrix.4065

This T2 match was indeed predicted pretty early on last week, and a lot of the players on Blacktide knew about it. It was mentioned in the map and team chat numerous times.

I am now confused myself whether DkR is planning to move to Deso or stay on BT… Ofcourse I hope they stay, but if not, please be honest about it.

in WvW

Posted by: lindstroem.3601

lindstroem.3601

fascinating how fast the “unbeatable server for a long time cause of its huge presents of numbers” aka Blacktide drop down the ladder. Seems that the bandwagon train already moved on.

in WvW

Posted by: Argadem.6135

Argadem.6135

Can everybody please stop this disscusion,apparently some people were angry about the fact that DKR commander came to recruit from their opponent and those people wrote some angry posts but we should just forget that and move on with this great fight. Don’t ruin it all please,i have a feeling this will be a fun week =)

Good luck and have fun!

Argadem
Guardian – Gunnar’s Hold [IRON]

in WvW

Centrix.4065

fascinating how fast the “unbeatable server for a long time cause of its huge presents of numbers” aka Blacktide drop down the ladder. Seems that the bandwagon train already moved on.

This was old news 4 weeks ago =/ Why bring it up again after so long lol

If people said BT was unbeatable then they were wrong to say so, just like anyone else saying it about their own server. It’s foolish to think that because you win 2 or 3 weeks you are unbeatable, no matter which server you play on. I’ve seen some people say it about BT, but I’ve also seen people say it about Deso and other servers that are/were in the top tiers. In all cases they were proven wrong. So hopefully people learn not to think this way and just to play the game, have fun, do their best and see where they land.

Yes we lost a lot of players, but from my current experience on the field the people that are still fighting are fighting hard and do their best, just like any other player in any other server in this tier.

in WvW

Posted by: Pannonica.5378

Pannonica.5378

Well said, Centrix.
/signed

Pannonica
Red Guard

in WvW

Posted by: MarzAttakz.9608

MarzAttakz.9608

Yes we lost a lot of players, but from my current experience on the field the people that are still fighting are fighting hard and do their best, just like any other player in any other server in this tier.

Well said, as a Desolation player since BWE this is the spirit of our server. Kudos to all players from servers that have faced mass transfers and player loss yet remain loyal to their server and fight regardless of their chance to “win”, in my books you are players that have already won and have nothing more to prove.

We bash each other, cuss each other, call each other silly names but we’re essentially the same organism: dedicated wvw’ers despite the odds.

YOU KNOW THERE AIN’T NO REST FOR THE WICKED, TILL WE CLOSE OUR EYES FOR GOOD.

Once proud member of Extraordinary Gentlemen [EXG]{DESO4LIFE}

in WvW

Posted by: Tor.2537

Tor.2537

Sorry to enter this conversation, but just wanted to send a huge compliment to all of you guys who enjoy WvW and some good fights (ingame), and to wish you all a happy 2013.

Despite some people are still on hollydays and or preparing to party for 2013, some good fights this week are happening in WvW, and more to happen.

So my best regards to you ALL.

Tor Mjollnir
[AOD] A Ordem Guild Leader
on Desolation server

(edited by Tor.2537)

in WvW

Darkademic.2603

I would therefore say that I am unhappy with his initial dishonesty then. I was on EB from approx 9am yesterday until 2am today. When somone made a remark about fighting French & Germans most people pointed out that BT were not German, however “Officer Togloss” went on to say that he was from BT and that BT was mostly Russian and Polish. Now fine so far – but when someone asked him why he was on Deso as a commander he at this point claimed that his guild were intending to move from BT to Deso. This claim was made again later as well. Now it appears that this story has changed. Up until this point I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, and before he, or yourself say anything I have read to the end of this thread, this just seemed the most appropiate post to reply to.
Now if he is on Deso to recruit and he is a commander for a BT guild that intends to stay on BT then as a matter of “fair play” he should turn off his commander tag until he returns to you.

Also, are you truly unaware of http://mos.millenium.org/matchups#EU ?
And that it was predicting this matchup as far back as Saturday last week?

We used to check the rankings all the time, but I haven’t checked them for nearly a month now, it honestly didn’t factor into the decision. We were on Desolation for the entirety of the beta (we actually declared it as the unofficial UK server prior to BWE#1 when all the country-specific communities were scrambling to claim servers). It was simply due to our history with the server, and the fact that we’re a UK guild, that led us to think it was a good place to look for new members.

In short, we’re having a hard time recruiting on Blacktide, largely due to language differences, and are having to look elsewhere. Moving to another server (possibly Desolation) is being discussed as well, and that may unfortunately end up being our only option – we shall see.

in WvW

Posted by: Kraken.7514

Kraken.7514

Impressive battle in Arborstone Borderlands right now.

One of the best in my gw2 life.

Kraken – Guardian / Pretty Meris – Engineer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LGQJUaYDQD8

in WvW

Posted by: satkis.7021

satkis.7021

Well the fact that BT commander is here on deso to recruit players is completely new thing to me, I’m stunned. What we did was to start a topic at the forums, for example, that deso is looking for players and guilds but I did not see this thing coming. I don’t like this new style.

Again ontopic: Still thrilled about this matchup and waiting the next week to come. AS and BT gets players back and hopefully we too. This weeks matchup could be very misleading with the holidays still on.

So hold your horses ya all warriors there on the fields and here on forums.

satkis [TLA] – Guardian – Desolation

Only a WvW player

in WvW

Posted by: whykt.9578

whykt.9578

We were on Desolation for the entirety of the beta (we actually declared it as the unofficial UK server prior to BWE#1 when all the country-specific communities were scrambling to claim servers). It was simply due to our history with the server, and the fact that we’re a UK guild, that led us to think it was a good place to look for new members.

In short, we’re having a hard time recruiting on Blacktide, largely due to language differences, and are having to look elsewhere. Moving to another server (possibly Desolation) is being discussed as well, and that may unfortunately end up being our only option – we shall see.

It might make more sense for a UK guild to move to Deso, instead of recruiting Deso players to BT with the language differences. Mohammed and the mountain

Yanox Yak – The IRON Triangle
Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: Daxter.4286

Daxter.4286

Amazing fights at Arbor borderlands today! So much back and forth action against arborstone. I hope you guys liked our small strike team flipping your camps for hours on end.

Was my first time watching KAZ fight from this side(i remember facing you guys back on previous matchups) and i have to admit i’m pleasantly surprised by your guilds organisation and skill.

Extraordinary Gentlemen[EXG] – Desolation[EU]