Pryda.8257

Nice fights Kaz, that was fun.

Red Guard [RG]

[Old] Desolation vs Blacktide vs Arborstone

in WvW

Posted by: Wrex.6798

Wrex.6798

It’s been a fun evening on AS border, really nice fights had

Let’s hope next week is as fun as this one has been.

//Wrex

IRON Gaming Boss.
www.Iron-Gaming.Com

in WvW

Posted by: abaddon.4768

abaddon.4768

thanks for the great fights tonight [iron][kaz]. was pumped.

in WvW

Posted by: Kraken.7514

Kraken.7514

Really nice fight-night. Feels good.

Im glad we got another week ahead.

Kraken – Guardian / Pretty Meris – Engineer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LGQJUaYDQD8

in WvW

Posted by: salluks.6017

salluks.6017

Man i hate my time zone!, i always miss out these fights,

in WvW

Posted by: Intigo.1653

Intigo.1653

Was probably the most action I’ve ever had in a single evening of WvW. You KAZ folks are a solid bunch.

80 Asura Elementalist – [Red Guard]
http://www.youtube.com/user/IntigoGW2

in WvW

Posted by: Black Ice Spain.9753

Black Ice Spain.9753

It was a good night indeed, personally i prefer fighting in order to take/defend a building gameplay a little more :/, but yesterday open-fields fighting was vgood too, this week has been the best i’ve had in a looooooooooong time.

This week there was a few fights in hills (defending, which we lost after a while, but was awesome) and arborstone tower+garrison (attacking during like 2-3hours?) which were like teh epicness x100 for my likings.

While i miss baruch bay and spanish community it was a good week overall.

Black Ice Spain – Desolation
Just a remind, whatever i post is my opinion, not representing any community i’m part of.

(edited by Black Ice Spain.9753)

in WvW

Posted by: Dalure.4691

Dalure.4691

Hey guys,

This is Felerina Dalure from (FG) and we had a blast in WvW, too bad we werent on that much becus of the holidays but we had some good fights againts Arbor we wiped them alot they wiped us a few times…..i saw some good coordination by some guilds….one attack that i remember was when we capped the Hills and the Arbor zerg came with 50+ and we were with 30+ and we were at the innergate near the vista and we used the chokepoint and we wiped the whole zerg…didnt even see the tags that is how fast we needed to react…..it was like red killl….more red more kills :P… got alot of lootbags i wanna thank you arbor for this….if you came from your lordsroom jumped over the wall you would have kitten us…..ahh well atleast good effort.

PS: i wanna welcome KAZ i spoke to your commander and i gave the respect i wanna have when i enter a new server:)
kitten i couldnt find RG anywhere wanted to test your skills….next time better.

/Peace

WvW Commander of Piken Square
Guild: ForsakenGamers (FG)

in WvW

Posted by: Pannonica.5378

Pannonica.5378

Respect to every good (enemy)player/guild out there (which sometimes aren’t the ones who accidentally wipe us, while we are standing with our pants down and tickling each others schlossen ^^. ) in the current matchup…
you know who you are!

@[KAZ], love your relaxed forum attitude.

Pannonica
Red Guard

in WvW

Posted by: MarzAttakz.9608

MarzAttakz.9608

Talking about Schlossen … boy did Red Guard show theirs last night after hitting our group of 20 odd in Rogue’s, sadly due to culling we couldn’t actually see how big it was but boy did it hurt when they hit us with it!

Red Guard, the Kings of Schlossen! Respect!

YOU KNOW THERE AIN’T NO REST FOR THE WICKED, TILL WE CLOSE OUR EYES FOR GOOD.

Once proud member of Extraordinary Gentlemen [EXG]{DESO4LIFE}

in WvW

Posted by: Sacrx.6721

Sacrx.6721

Wow, I just can’t believe who is complaining about BT going down…CIR and NUG, just add Green Fire and we will have all guilds which stopped playing. I love the fact that we’re in lower tier now, maybe some guilds who joined us just because we were top1 will finally leave us(RG). With high respect to your teamplay, we prefer communicable guilds not selfish, egoistic over-confident ………….. (add your own word)

We did not get invited to blacktide. We joined after we fought them when 1 week transfers came in because there was 0 eu primetime but loads of coverage. The server won because of Maxs doing 2am raid then xaoc covering till 11/12pm. We joined BT at t3.. vs FSP then after fighting gf/nugos they talked to me about reasons for going to BT and decided to join us. so basically BT ran like this.. was xaoc > gf/nugos then us.. CIR and unnamed. now xaoc lost 50% of people and maxs quit so they only got midmorning raids with less people. nugos lost some people. GF still strong and active. CIR and unnamed quit. So yea we can kill all day long but no points people anymore. So as it stands BT will keep falling like stone.

Red Guard – Ultimate Dominator World First 25/6/13
if carlsberg played Guardian.

in WvW

Posted by: Sacrx.6721

Sacrx.6721

Long Live The King

/kneel @ RG

We still got a lot to learn. Thanks for teaching us.

Thanks. Very good fights even tho you run a lot of people are very solid. You come out to fight unlike many guilds. much respect.

In regard to fighting more i am afraid that tonight will be our last night on blacktide so in about 20 mins we will be playing for 2-3 hours. Before moving on to new ventures and future prospects. You will hopefully see us again tho.

Red Guard – Ultimate Dominator World First 25/6/13
if carlsberg played Guardian.

in WvW

Posted by: Kraken.7514

Kraken.7514

Long Live The King

/kneel @ RG

Thanks. Very good fights even tho you run a lot of people are very solid. You come out to fight unlike many guilds. much respect.

In regard to fighting more i am afraid that tonight will be our last night on blacktide so in about 20 mins we will be playing for 2-3 hours. Before moving on to new ventures and future prospects. You will hopefully see us again tho.

Don’t know if we will make it in decent numbers until reset time, hope we can have some last fights before you leave.

In any case its been a pleasure to fight you, and…

looking forward for future encounters.

Kraken – Guardian / Pretty Meris – Engineer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LGQJUaYDQD8

in WvW

Posted by: Argadem.6135

Argadem.6135

Long Live The King

/kneel @ RG

Last night on Blacktide? Where are you heading off? IRON and KAZ had alot of fun fighting you,and i hope we will be able to fight you again in future. Most of IRON is not playing on Friday before reset,so i’m afraid we won’t be there to fight you tonight either.

Argadem
Guardian – Gunnar’s Hold [IRON]
http://www.iron-gaming.com/

(edited by Argadem.6135)

in WvW

Posted by: Shtra Quo.1932

Shtra Quo.1932

What is it about RG? Just had my first really noteworthy encouter with them and to be honest, I’m everything but impressed. This stupid NPC commander is going down at briar and is at about 10% health. We’ve been like 10 random people defending that tower and out off a sudden RG shows up, builds a golem for a half downed gate.

If this is the guild everybody speaks so highly of I’m really wondering what all this is about.

/yawn @ golem rushs

Freck – You’ve been desolated!

in WvW

Posted by: Ogre.1750

Ogre.1750

@ Sacrx: thanks for the props, altho i feel we dont really deserve them. Tbh our number fluctuates heavily, and is normally more around 20-30, but yesterday was kinda special, we actually reached our highest assitance peak in our small gw2 history… 39 KAZ in WvW out of 45 online. Plus some friends from BB who fought with us. Plus the good free people of Deso that followed. No match as seen for your 30 (more or less) RGs who ran mostly pugless for the majority of the clashes. No excuses.

I wont hide it; you guys have been my inspiration for getting this team from the “work-hard score points” attitude to the “we kill everybody” stance… We will forever be thankful. And its a REAL pain that you leave us for greener pastures, we will miss you dearly. Please promise to come back somehow, somewhere. Our blades will be waiting.

Red Guardâ„¢ thug for life — GvG SHOWDOWN host
https://www.youtube.com/user/KAZOgre

in WvW

Posted by: Sabull.5670

Sabull.5670

What is it about RG? Just had my first really noteworthy encouter with them and to be honest, I’m everything but impressed. This stupid NPC commander is going down at briar and is at about 10% health. We’ve been like 10 random people defending that tower and out off a sudden RG shows up, builds a golem for a half downed gate.

If this is the guild everybody speaks so highly of I’m really wondering what all this is about.

/yawn @ golem rushs

I love ur “logic” xD.

“I heard about this guild. I saw em first time and they took a tower after entering the zone. The gate was already 50%! Why they’d attack that, I was expecting lightning coming out of their arses and diamond spikes raining from the heavens. I was not impressed.”

[TA]

in WvW

Posted by: Wothan.4673

Wothan.4673

Hum… BT without RG it’s like a Frenchman without Frog for the new year

Nahtow – [SR] Soul Reapers
Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Shtra Quo.1932

Shtra Quo.1932

/yawn @ golem rushs

I love ur “logic” xD.

“I heard about this guild. I saw em first time and they took a tower after entering the zone. The gate was already 50%! Why they’d attack that, I was expecting lightning coming out of their arses and diamond spikes raining from the heavens. I was not impressed.”

Please read again. I’m not questioning what they did but wondering how they did it.

Freck – You’ve been desolated!

in WvW

Posted by: salluks.6017

salluks.6017

@ Sacrx: thanks for the props, altho i feel we dont really deserve them. Tbh our number fluctuates heavily, and is normally more around 20-30, but yesterday was kinda special, we actually reached our highest assitance peak in our small gw2 history… 39 KAZ in WvW out of 45 online. Plus some friends from BB who fought with us. Plus the good free people of Deso that followed. No match as seen for your 30 (more or less) RGs who ran mostly pugless for the majority of the clashes. No excuses.

I wont hide it; you guys have been my inspiration for getting this team from the “work-hard score points” attitude to the “we kill everybody” stance… We will forever be thankful. And its a REAL pain that you leave us for greener pastures, we will miss you dearly. Please promise to come back somehow, somewhere. Our blades will be waiting.

am really impressed by the respect you and your guild shows to everybody, friends and enemies alike, most of us can learn a lot from your etiquette as well.

in WvW

Posted by: Jomg.9061

Jomg.9061

Gl to you all for this new match !

Pervx [DEX]

in WvW

Posted by: Haaz.1479

Haaz.1479

A bit late, but
Fights vs IRON from thursday.

Ty guys, was fun.
Cutted 3 fights with 1 our and 2 IRON’s wipes, because of the movie length(23:14 already).

(edited by Haaz.1479)

in WvW

Posted by: Pannonica.5378

Pannonica.5378

Now we actually left BT, a big up to everyone fighting alongside and against us!
I personally had loads of fun, which wouldn’t have been possible without you.

I don’t know if you will read this, Xaoc guys, but thanks to everyone who worked hard to get this up to T1.
MAxs and everyone else in Xaoc, BT owes you big time

Special love goes out to everyone in [KAZ] of course, whose style and attitude I love. Hope to meet you again!
xoxo

Have fun and good luck everybody!

Pannonica
Red Guard

in WvW

Posted by: Veinsmeet.4385

Veinsmeet.4385

That is a shame, but have fun murdering PS and AR. Hopefully we’ll catch you around again, was always fun even the times trying to defend keeps with insane odds against.

And to second the sentiment to KAZ, it is refreshing to have you guys with your attitude here from the usual kitten-slinging the forum WvW threads usually end up being. And good fun fighting you guys.

Veinsmeet -Team Aggression[TA]
All is vein

in WvW

Posted by: Cyril.1486

Cyril.1486

I think we will for sure add you too our list of “guilds to look out for” to be honest some great battles vs. you guys. You moved a lot better than a lot of guilds we have fought. So good stuff there. Kiting that norn mele train was a lot of fun and made for an extremely fun night i think all would agree in RG that was one of the best nights of Wvwvw in a while for us. Hope we meet again somewhere down the line for sure.

in WvW

Posted by: Naikee.5936

Naikee.5936

Pannonica.5378

Thanks for the warm words) It was a good time, the way to T1 was really fun & interesting.

GL&HF, RG

P.S. You can check our history in the following thread:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Blacktide-Battle-reports/first#post295640

Represented by [Xaoc]

(edited by Naikee.5936)