Desolation vs Seafarer's vs Vizunah 19-25 Jan

in WvW

Posted by: Kingface.9781

Kingface.9781

You can call that dedication. The thing a lot of people in here doesn’t have.

in WvW

Posted by: spanky.4630

spanky.4630

i`d say the one thing that most people in here have.

Monkeyspanks – [IRON]

http://www.iron-gaming.com/

in WvW

Posted by: Black Ice Spain.9753

Black Ice Spain.9753

I think everyone has dedication.

Only problem is that not everyone can have full dedication to a game. Which is not a bad thing, well it can be, but it’s not a bad thing by itself. Let ppl do whatever they want.

Black Ice Spain – Desolation
Just a remind, whatever i post is my opinion, not representing any community i’m part of.

(edited by Black Ice Spain.9753)

in WvW

Posted by: Kingface.9781

Kingface.9781

Let ppl do whatever they want.

Exactly, who are we to say people what to do of their life or their freetime.

We all are here because we all like MMORPG, especially GW2.

Everybody plays when he wants/can, we don’t have to interfere with that.

in WvW

Posted by: Wandred.4583

Wandred.4583

This guy just take our golem and gave it to VS zerg…He ignored all requests to leave it.
But you, VS, can tell, that it is just flamming…
Guys from golem:
I am engineer and only i can use golem….nice trolling.
http://ipic.su/img/img7/fs/gw402.1358781117.jpg

in WvW

Posted by: Kayato.9178

Kayato.9178

This guy just take our golem and gave it to VS zerg…He ignored all requests to leave it.
But you, VS, can tell, that it is just flamming…
Guys from golem:
I am engineer and only i can use golem….nice trolling.
http://ipic.su/img/img7/fs/gw402.1358781117.jpg

What are we supposed to see ? We have the same guys on VS and i think on all server.

in WvW

Posted by: Faunus.3647

Faunus.3647

PvDooring and nightcapping is part of the game and I’m not going to complain about that but I find it very weird that you would call this matchup great at the time that you have no opposition. You are thanking us for not being there. That doesn’t display a fighting spirit to me.

We have the woodpecker spirit too , using it when we fight vs guys only want to beat us.
I hope desolation will see they have a card to play for staying on t1 next week.
Let the arrogant sfr fall in abyss. These guys only use cheat and now are crying cause prx cant counter us for them

Love you all , thanks for bags loot during this day.

Commander Vizunah Square
Eternalïa [OVER]

in WvW

Posted by: Jomg.9061

Jomg.9061

Why do you need clothes for ?

Pervx [DEX]

in WvW

Posted by: Zaowi.7098

Zaowi.7098

viz if u want seafarers 3rd can u stop focusing us then , thx. =D

Zaowii
[IRON]
Sanctum Of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: Tygra.4570

Tygra.4570

Ok lets do this ! You asked so nicely.

Tssss

The French Flair [FF]

in WvW

Posted by: Quentin Fields.1295

Quentin Fields.1295

(German and french ones support each other)

I assume that’s a joke Coz last time i check , Vizu & Arbor was the biggest rivals.

in WvW

Posted by: Fanfaron.6109

Fanfaron.6109

lold
what map u want russians tomorrow?

[ZDs] Fanfaron, fieldcommander

in WvW

Posted by: Calico.9780

Calico.9780

Why english speaking servers are always against each other? (German and french ones support each other)

No. and also no. no.

We might share some respect for each other, but most of the times it’s pure hatred.

International Servers are usally hated because they very often got pushed by a few Guilds that just hot-drop them when things get rough. Blacktide, for example. Deso once was hated too, but they gained a lot of respect thx to the good recovering after RUIN left them.

[AI] Anima Immortalis
Commander – Elona Reach Homelands

in WvW

Posted by: Meryt.9823

Meryt.9823

60 man zergs to take supply camps ROFL.
If VS think this is skill theyre welcome to no 1 slot

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster.

in WvW

Posted by: Mortix.9725

Mortix.9725

I assume that’s a joke Coz last time i check , Vizu & Arbor was the biggest rivals.

and now AS practically merged with VS,oh the irony.

in WvW

Posted by: Quentin Fields.1295

Quentin Fields.1295

Yup irony is harsh there.They always said that they hate each other , when they’ve been accused for double teaming.

in WvW

Tygra.4570

Most of the AS guys are on Jade Sea. Please do not make statements when you don’t have a clue

The French Flair [FF]

in WvW

Posted by: omphin.1752

omphin.1752

Most of the AS guys are on Jade Sea. Please do not make statements when you don’t have a clue

Most? so how many guilds did u actually get this week from Arborstone? Cause it does show

in WvW

Posted by: Qwixx.5923

Qwixx.5923

PvDooring and nightcapping is part of the game and I’m not going to complain about that but I find it very weird that you would call this matchup great at the time that you have no opposition. You are thanking us for not being there. That doesn’t display a fighting spirit to me.

We have the woodpecker spirit too , using it when we fight vs guys only want to beat us.
I hope desolation will see they have a card to play for staying on t1 next week.
Let the arrogant sfr fall in abyss. These guys only use cheat and now are crying cause prx cant counter us for them

So nr 1 server have to be in alliance to win? ( you really don’t need it) Can’t believe you can so easily manipulate Desolation :-(.
I am loosing respect to them and I had a lot. Not that my respect matters to them anyway ;-).
Why english speaking servers are always against each other? (German and french ones support each other)

http://mos.millenium.org/matchups/history/17
_

Anyway, Desolation will not ensure their place in T1 with continuous camping of 10+ players in JP… wake up !

in WvW

Posted by: Dayra.7405

Dayra.7405

Most? so how many guilds did u actually get this week from Arborstone? Cause it does show

I heared that a few arbor.guild went to VS and a few arbor-guild went to SFR (to be able to fight VS) and the rest (most of them) to Jade Sea

Ceterum censeo SFR esse delendam!

in WvW

Tygra.4570

MoS and FrR.

The French Flair [FF]

in WvW

Qwixx.5923

International Servers are usally hated because they very often got pushed by a few Guilds that just hot-drop them when things get rough. Blacktide, for example.

You miss one thing, these guilds were not EU native, it’s the main cause of this “hate” against the servers who welcomed them.

in WvW

Posted by: Jee E free.5891

Jee E free.5891

Some awesome fighting today at desolation borderlands.
The constant battle at garrison which looked like cheese for pretty much the whole night was intense and it was nice seeing how desolation and vizunah tried to get a working tactic to take it away from seafarers.

Also the aftermath after we lost it was nice where everyone tried to get back in garrison for more fights like that right away.

Hope we can all have more fights like this. Although I have to say the amount of skill lag I had on my healing button was surely making my heart pump faster a couple of times xD

Keep it up!

Jee E free
[VoTF]Vengeance of the Fallen
Seafarers Rest

in WvW

Posted by: Jackie.1829

Jackie.1829

Some of last nights wvw from my perspective, enjoy

[VoTF] www.votf-online.net
GW1 Rank 1 – 2 Gold Capes – [sC] [sup]

in WvW

Posted by: Vroum.2906

Vroum.2906

Yep it was fun spending the evening inside your walls with Iron and Votf, Rip to fight endlessly.

It’s sad that the game doesn’t support this type of massive fights, the skill lag was absurd.
I died a few times trying desperately to launch healing surge and/or endure pain without success for 10s.

Guardian | Warrior | Elementalist on Vizunah Square

(edited by Vroum.2906)

in WvW

Posted by: Nidome.1365

Nidome.1365

So nr 1 server have to be in alliance to win? ( you really don’t need it) Can’t believe you can so easily manipulate Desolation :-(.
I am loosing respect to them and I had a lot. Not that my respect matters to them anyway ;-).

_

Anyway, Desolation will not ensure their place in T1 with continuous camping of 10+ players in JP… wake up !

I think you have Desolation confused with SFR. I don’t have time to upload pictures at the moment as I’m getting ready for Work. I know SFR will probably dispute unless I show the evidence, so if they really want proof I can post pictures after work, or they could just admit the volume of siege on their platform constantly bombarding the Desolation one, or the quantity of campers below the platform ready for those who jumped off to avoid the siege…..

in WvW

Qwixx.5923

_

I think you have Desolation confused with SFR. I don’t have time to upload pictures at the moment as I’m getting ready for Work. I know SFR will probably dispute unless I show the evidence, so if they really want proof I can post pictures after work, or they could just admit the volume of siege on their platform constantly bombarding the Desolation one, or the quantity of campers below the platform ready for those who jumped off to avoid the siege…..

2pm: http://hpics.li/288ad94
6pm: http://hpics.li/284e9ee
6pm also: http://hpics.li/47b1c30
But well all the better for us.

in WvW

Posted by: Offski.4897

Offski.4897

Yep it was fun spending the evening inside your walls with Iron and Votf, Rip to fight endlessly.

It’s sad that the game doesn’t support this type of massive fights, the skill lag was absurd.
I died a few times trying desperately to launch healing surge and/or endure pain without success for 10s.

We left the Deso border around 7 GMT last night, as we could only get about 15 players into that border due to queue’s which have appeared this week and last week. I wish Anet would introduce some method of either improving queue’s and/or giving us a timer. All those people afk in a border or using the heal skill to stay active are a real detriment to any server.

Hmm another night and another day trying to get tier 3 keeps/towers back from Viz. personally I miss Prx probably as much as SF do.

One thing I would like to clarify, although for the majority of the time Viz do play defensively, I have seen plenty of them coming out to fight this and last week. Obviously being able to build everything to tier 3 overnight makes it easier for them to be aggressive.

The one thing I hope Anet do soon is ban players who use the line of sight tool, so frustrating having arrow carts which are impossible to attack behind walls but which can attack us anywhere with impunity.

Offski
Necromancer – Sanctum of Rall[IRON]

in WvW

Posted by: Dalure.4691

Dalure.4691

Hi all,
I see you started to flame without me;) ….so now there is enough of that….i wanna say something positive about this matchup……VOTF always fun to fight against you(we both never back down)…..one question tho….why when my guild (FG) wiped you a few times you ask OSC to back you up?? you dont need that support you had atleast 25+guildies….and for OSC your guild is getting worse in battles or we are getting better;) either way always fun for some GvsG fights inbetween tower/keep capping. Most threat was from VOTF only guild that roam alot as for OSC just sticking with zergs(alot of pugs) when they see us….guess i take that as a compliment. To my fellow Deso guild KAZ i always enjoy to merge our 2 guilds to wipe the bigger zergs(blobs)60+around us…. kitten you are a well organized and dedicated team.
We took garrison with swift and skills haha:D awesome.
But to end this positive for VOTF you wiped us aswell i see your scouts looking for my guild…i also will see that as a compliment;)
Deso even against all odds you keeping bringing your A game…../bow

WvW Commander of Piken Square
Guild: ForsakenGamers (FG)

in WvW

Dalure.4691

I have another question tho…..where is WL from Viz??? i never saw them in SFR border.
I only fight against zergs with alot of random Viz …fun tho and alot of lootbags but wanna see some WL ahh well untill next time my lill legendary enemies hehe:)

/Salute

in WvW

Posted by: Jude.5408

Jude.5408

The one thing I hope Anet do soon is ban players who use the line of sight tool, so frustrating having arrow carts which are impossible to attack behind walls but which can attack us anywhere with impunity.

Its on their todo list, just after fixing the culling problems…

Jude Eduj – Warrior | Jude Nep – Mesmer
SFR

in WvW

Posted by: Lizerunn.9072

Lizerunn.9072

and now AS practically merged with VS,oh the irony.

I guess some people are aware they are playing a game while you aren’t.

in WvW

Posted by: Lizerunn.9072

Lizerunn.9072

I heared that a few arbor.guild went to VS and a few arbor-guild went to SFR (to be able to fight VS) and the rest (most of them) to Jade Sea

Actually, the rest stay on AS.
If the main part of the Bloody Flag (R.I.P.) moved away, it’s not all Arborstone.
However it’s the biggest part of its most dedicated WvWvW players.

in WvW

Posted by: Dawg.5376

Dawg.5376

Hi all,
I see you started to flame without me;) ….so now there is enough of that….i wanna say something positive about this matchup……VOTF always fun to fight against you(we both never back down)…..one question tho….why when my guild (FG) wiped you a few times you ask OSC to back you up?? you dont need that support you had atleast 25+guildies….and for OSC your guild is getting worse in battles or we are getting better;) either way always fun for some GvsG fights inbetween tower/keep capping. Most threat was from VOTF only guild that roam alot as for OSC just sticking with zergs(alot of pugs) when they see us….guess i take that as a compliment. To my fellow Deso guild KAZ i always enjoy to merge our 2 guilds to wipe the bigger zergs(blobs)60+around us…. kitten you are a well organized and dedicated team.
But to end this positive for VOTF you wiped us aswell i see your scouts looking for my guild…i also will see that as a compliment;)

Classic Dalure and why people call desolation a “auto congratulation server”.

1) I wanna say positive things about this matchup
2) VoTF you are fun to fight (we are both awesome)
3) But we own you and you run for help??
4) With my fellow desolation players we wipe out zergs of 60+ players /flex
5) /bow to desolation

in WvW

Dalure.4691

Hi all,

5) /bow to desolation

Haha like i said allrdy too much flames allrdy nothing wrong with a positive post…. i call it respect for your enemies as they have for me and my guild in battle. Call is classic …in my eyes classic is a keeper;) so thanks for that….i hope your server have dedicated people like Deso have…hope to meet you in the battle field…..but i guess your to bussy to troll on forums hehe.

/Salute

in WvW

Posted by: Neutro.3079

Neutro.3079

Some of last nights wvw from my perspective, enjoy

Great video, gj

This stealth, stability, retaliation, celerity, AOE combo is deadly. Did you already came across another organised guild that knew your tactic and sucessfully countered it?

in WvW

Posted by: Aneu.1748

Aneu.1748

Hi all,

If you want to say something positive you might want to get your facts straight. OSC wasnt on any map with us yesterday, possibly a single player or even a group of 5 but there was no organised raidgroup of OSC.

We spent most of yesterday fighting both Deso and Viz at the same time. We had 2 groups out, the group I was in didnt wipe at all from what I can recall, we had a 50% loss during one point when fighting in Garrison but the other half survived that quite easily, our other group wasnt as big and ran with randoms also, im unsure if you consider these pugs to be VoTF but I’ve just re-checked here also and there were no full wipes of that group either.

OSC are on a break at the moment so i’m unsure if you are thinking about last week or some other time but you really certainly cant be referring to any time recently since there hasn’t been an organised OSC group on the same map as us for quite some time now.

Aneu | [VoTF]
http://www.votf.net

in WvW

Dalure.4691

+
Haha they only go when it is a 100% guarantee they will get the camp;)

in WvW

Posted by: Neutro.3079

Neutro.3079

+
Haha they only go when it is a 100% guarantee they will get the camp;)

Dolyaks are so strong

:D

in WvW

Posted by: Thimill.9162

Thimill.9162

Dolyaks are so strong

DONTJOKEABOUTDOLYAK ! o_o

I’m gonna try a new tactic : http://tof.canardpc.com/view/916833a1-28c1-44fa-a504-d6358a43be72.jpg
Next time i’ll do it with an enemy dolyak to enter into a fort !

Soibo, Soibel, Soibon : Asura engi – guard – necro
Vizunah Square – War Legend and ex-[Run]

in WvW

Dalure.4691

@ Aneu
This was all on resetday(so friday) my guild arent in wvw everyday unfortunately….so i hope you can rewind…cus i always get my fact straight hehe.

Thanks for your info about OSC i wondered what happend.

in WvW

Dalure.4691

Dolyaks are so strong

DONTJOKEABOUTDOLYAK ! o_o

I’m gonna try a new tactic : http://tof.canardpc.com/view/916833a1-28c1-44fa-a504-d6358a43be72.jpg
Next time i’ll do it with an enemy dolyak to enter into a fort !

:D funny indeed.

in WvW

Posted by: Eugene.7358

Eugene.7358

it’s not funny :\

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Offski.4897

Offski.4897

Hi all,

5) /bow to desolation

Umm he has a point felerina

Offski
Necromancer – Sanctum of Rall[IRON]

in WvW

Posted by: Aneu.1748

Aneu.1748

@ Aneu
This was all on resetday(so friday) my guild arent in wvw everyday unfortunately….so i hope you can rewind…cus i always get my fact straight hehe.

Thanks for your info about OSC i wondered what happend.

The -only- time FG wiped us on Reset was with 39 KAZ, 10 man IRON a full raid of yours and other deso pugs. We were 24 at that time. Also OSC wasnt on the map – Your facts really need a recheck (Check our videos, we posted that wipe up plus all the other times we fought you.)

Congrats.

Aneu | [VoTF]
http://www.votf.net

(edited by Aneu.1748)

in WvW

Posted by: ilmau.9781

ilmau.9781

Tssss

Pathetic, we have lost one big guild that was our main night crew, PRX, also we have OSC in one week break. And TWO full population servers still need to coop to be able to handle us, a medium population server. You guys really are bad, u better go play xbox, really.

The only thing VZ has got is a huge numbers of nolifer nerds who play 24/7. How you like PvDoor?!
While Deso, that clearly can t handle Tier One, went first to us and then at VZ asking for help… grtz guys, u really are the best!!

At last you both have one thing in common, HOPE.
Hope that we will never ever match up your numbers.
But let me say, the day will come that we will get reinforcement too…
and this day u better have already bought an xbox.

laters great and pro players, (HAAHAHAHAHAHAHA)

c u in game

[Hell] Kresh Bloodghast
Seafarer’s Rest Alliance Leader – www.pevepe.net/gw2

in WvW

Posted by: Busko.7408

Busko.7408

_

2pm: http://hpics.li/288ad94
6pm: http://hpics.li/284e9ee
6pm also: http://hpics.li/47b1c30
But well all the better for us.

Lol would have been good to let out the timestamps on chat you know i can make 10 pics off just as many VZ or SFR peeps and post them with diffrent times :P

Im a Kitty Cat rawr
what what what….

in WvW

Posted by: salluks.6017

salluks.6017

Tssss

Pathetic, we have lost one big guild that was our main night crew, PRX, also we have OSC in one week break. And TWO full population servers still need to coop to be able to handle us, a medium population server. You guys really are bad, u better go play xbox, really.

The only thing VZ has got is a huge numbers of nolifer nerds who play 24/7. How you like PvDoor?!
While Deso, that clearly can t handle Tier One, went first to us and then at VZ asking for help… grtz guys, u really are the best!!

c u in game

really????

cos i am pretty sure, last week u had 3 times our numbers the whole week. now 1 guild leaves and u lose all your cool. pfft

in WvW

Posted by: Zaowi.7098

Zaowi.7098

Tssss

c u in game

I said that for a joke, there is’nt rly an alliance…viz focus u probably cause they want u gone cause they don’t like american guilds on eu, and well its a must we must focus u for 2nd place even if we go down to tier 2 im sure we’ll be back.

Dont get mad cause one guild left and your server may become the next blacktide or farshiverpeaks and desolation will stay strong, we’ll just bounce between tier 1 and tier 2 like we normally do.

Seafarers only got first last week because we focused vizunah so hard. U can thank us for your win.

Whats wrong with xbox

Zaowii
[IRON]
Sanctum Of Rall

(edited by Zaowi.7098)

in WvW

Posted by: Rayya.2591

Rayya.2591

i don’t really understand you , Desolation guys
we like you, we admire you, we even dance on your bodies
but you never miss an oportunity to flame us on forums, and say we are bad.

http://imgur.com/a/fKgjD
no.1 WvW kills