Dragonbrand / BP / Darkhaven

in WvW

Posted by: RockonHarder.7235

RockonHarder.7235

You gotta admit, looking through this thread and another, a couple of us did come off with ‘an excess of confidence.’ We’re really not that full of ourselves, just excited.

Definitely, this is a much better caliber of teams, and absolutely are we enjoying the battles. Huge relief to actually have to anticipate an enemy’s strategy and adapt our defense, and not just have to patrol terrain exploit areas for the sudden 30-man cheat team and their ten disposable golems.

i’m glad one of you were willing to own up to this. looking forward to further battles with you guys.

Deathmonger esq lvl 80 necro
DB forever!!

in WvW

Posted by: raenen.5807

raenen.5807

BP has NEVER said we expected to breeze thru this tier. We expected a challenge, and have so far received one. Both servers fight much better than Anvil Rock and it’s alliance of wall walkers.

Some people just cant take a joke. Enjoy the bandwagon kids and keep telling yourself its not the transfers its our super skilled players.

in WvW

Posted by: Actium.8765

Actium.8765

Hello all! I’m finally back to GW after a week of being out in the pacific running drills.

it seems to me that the battle for my fellow Darkhaviens is taking a toll on the moral. Hopefully I will be able to help get us back into the fight as much as possible. I have the next 3 days off and plan on making Borlis Pass and Dragonbrand pay for every inch of ground they take from us on Darkhaven.

Be prepared for the Darkhaven Warmachine.

>:O jk im not all that intimidating…just happy to be back and ready to help my server out anyway I can.

BTW! hello Borlis Pass always good to see new players out on the battlefield…and…well hello dragonbrand…nice to see you to i guess. -.- you guys need to friggen sleep or something.. ^.^ (jk love you guys too)

Character: Acium 80 Guard
Server: Northern Shiverpeaks, Commander
Guild: Legends and Myth [Myth]

in WvW

Actium.8765

Just a P.S. to my post… The advanced warning thing for WvW has been delayed due to technical difficulties so it will not be put in with the Breakout Event etc etc.. But will be implemented at a later date. ^.^ (or so they said in there forum)

in WvW

Posted by: Kalkz.5297

Kalkz.5297

Just a P.S. to my post… The advanced warning thing for WvW has been delayed due to technical difficulties so it will not be put in with the Breakout Event etc etc.. But will be implemented at a later date. ^.^ (or so they said in there forum)

Bring it on!

Borlis Pass Commander Kalkz [BS]
Original Former of Borlis Savers
Leader Of : http://youtube.com/kaotichq

in WvW

Actium.8765

Oh it has already been broughten… -.- lame…

Anyways. I wont start until tomorrow morning for i am really tired. lol. cya then!!

in WvW

Posted by: DKzPixel.3792

DKzPixel.3792

Hi Guys n Gals

Digital Knightz will be holding two Guild Banquets in the Hallowed Halls of Citadel on our Home Borderlands 1.5hrs before the Next Reset for the first and 12hrs later for the second (Timezone Aware). All are welcome to come and enjoy the Festivities, there will be Ale, Food, Fireworks and more. So come to Borlis Pass Borderlands Citadel 1.5 hours before the next Reset (leaves 30mins to discus War Effort!!!)

This is just a small way the DKz can gather you all up and in some way say Thank You all for an great start to the new GW2 and a LOT of FUN has been had by all and in some small way Celebrate the upcoming Festivities.

If possible can we arrange for our Opposition to join us? If so we can have the Banquet setup just outside of Citadel to Accomodate our Worthy Opponents as well. WOW that would be just like in that old war movie were the guns fell silent for Christmas Day heheh. Some replies from Dh & Db would be both welcomed & appreciated.

Seasons Greeting to One & All from The Order of Digital Knightz

Pix.

DKz Pixel (Leader)
The Order of Digital Knightz [DKz]
Commander Dkz Pixelette – Borlis Pass US since Beta!

in WvW

Posted by: Greens Daily Ritual.9025

Greens Daily Ritual.9025

Hi Guys n Gals

Digital Knightz will be holding two Guild Banquets in the Hallowed Halls of Citadel on our Home Borderlands 1.5hrs before the Next Reset for the first and 12hrs later for the second (Timezone Aware). All are welcome to come and enjoy the Festivities, there will be Ale, Food, Fireworks and more. So come to Borlis Pass Borderlands Citadel 1.5 hours before the next Reset (leaves 30mins to discus War Effort!!!)

This is just a small way the DKz can gather you all up and in some way say Thank You all for an great start to the new GW2 and a LOT of FUN has been had by all and in some small way Celebrate the upcoming Festivities.

If possible can we arrange for our Opposition to join us? If so we can have the Banquet setup just outside of Citadel to Accomodate our Worthy Opponents as well. WOW that would be just like in that old war movie were the guns fell silent for Christmas Day heheh. Some replies from Dh & Db would be both welcomed & appreciated.

Pix.

Sounds like a great idea to me. As long as we can keep our mates from getting drunk and starting a brawl. But seriously, if we could do this, it would probably be a first in the WvW community.

Leader – Swords of the Immortals [SOTI]
Greens Mystic – Mesmer | Google Deez – Ranger
Dragonbrand since day 1

in WvW

Posted by: Grit.9061

Grit.9061

Epic fights on DB borderlands all day long.. thank you to everyone who was there to help us maintain our hold on the map. Neither the Garrison nor Hills Keep were flipped during my 10+ hours in-game, but there were some close calls!

[LION] Lion’s Arch Irregulars – Dragonbrand
lionsarch.org

in WvW

Posted by: Envetro.4308

Envetro.4308

Screen shot of score please.

Borlis Pass

in WvW

DKzPixel.3792

Sounds like a great idea to me. As long as we can keep our mates from getting drunk and starting a brawl. But seriously, if we could do this, it would probably be a first in the WvW community.

Maybe some Duelling even would be fun. It lasts an hour and gives Commanders the chance to talk pre-war tactics for 30 mins prior to reset so as not to interfere with that process

I’m not sure but yeh it would be a WvW ‘first’ I guess, maybe some of the other server are considering it too I’m not sure. The way I see it we spend a bucketload of time fighting each other & with each other, would an hour just ‘messing about’ amicably kill us (most likely heheh) but yeh I’m kinda looking forward to it myself.

I could only stack two Banquets to cover different timezones hence the second banquet 12 hrs later. I would have liked to have more but thats the way it is atm (hint hint ANet let us have/build more banquets than two please). (Looking forward also to the Feb upgrade to WvW and hopes it brings us new objectives & purpose).

Pix.

DKz Pixel (Leader)

in WvW

Posted by: DKz Lux.4125

DKz Lux.4125

Screen shot of score please.

Attachments:

Daiosho – The Order of Digital Knightz [DKz]
Borlis Pass

in WvW

Posted by: Littlefeather.8623

Littlefeather.8623

Maybe some Duelling even would be fun. It lasts an hour and gives Commanders the chance to talk pre-war tactics for 30 mins prior to reset so as not to interfere with that process

I’m not sure but yeh it would be a WvW ‘first’ I guess, maybe some of the other server are considering it too I’m not sure. The way I see it we spend a bucketload of time fighting each other & with each other, would an hour just ‘messing about’ amicably kill us (most likely heheh) but yeh I’m kinda looking forward to it myself.

I could only stack two Banquets to cover different timezones hence the second banquet 12 hrs later. I would have liked to have more but thats the way it is atm (hint hint ANet let us have/build more banquets than two please). (Looking forward also to the Feb upgrade to WvW and hopes it brings us new objectives & purpose).

Pix.

Well, we in DH call if fight club

And sure, thats what we always do just about every matchup, we usually schedule it for thursday though, but it can be on friday as well.

Rules are:

make a circle/square/ring type area.
1v1, 3v3, 5v5
Golem fights, np
Opponents bow at eachother before the fight begins, then bow after any one is downed. No spiking at all, only to down state.

Crazy Leg

in WvW

Posted by: majinvegitto.7124

majinvegitto.7124

How many times will a fully upgraded (or nearly) SM be flipped this week. It would be interesting if they had statistics showing how much gold teams were spending on the various objectives.

in WvW

Posted by: NealCaffrey.6450

NealCaffrey.6450

Hi Guys n Gals

Pix.

Eh, don’t trouble yourself with moving it out of your own citadel! It would be fun to walk a 50 man raid into your spawn and join in It really shouldn’t be so easy that an enemy can walk right up the hill into your own citadel and stealth past Legendary Defenders. Not so Legendary now are they lol…

Commander Rañger Dañger
Leader of Cryptic Gaze[iSpy]
Evermoor Alliance (iSpy, JAWA, WAR) – Dragonbrand

in WvW

Posted by: Skapocalypse.5236

Skapocalypse.5236

I found the most perfect picture to explain commanding in WvW today. Start with 6 or 7 people following you end up with one at the objective.

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w182/Wrangler_05/sdfsdf.jpg

Skapocalypse/SkaP

in WvW

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

I found the most perfect picture to explain commanding in WvW today. Start with 6 or 7 people following you end up with one at the objective.

HAHAHA, THAT’S EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENS TO ME!

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

in WvW

DKzPixel.3792

D_am those random drains that pop up in game lolz

DKz Pixel (Leader)

in WvW

Posted by: TheFinal.9847

TheFinal.9847

Thanks for your hacking skill BP. Fly hacking cross gate to finish me. Teleport to keep waypoint when it under attacted every time.

One shot kill 2/3 health, and I am Toughness build Nerco. Thank you Anet didn’t fix this issue when we are keep arguing this problem.

in WvW

Posted by: Hadan.2841

Hadan.2841

Theres only 1 person on BP who has been hacking. He transfered over from Anvil rock last week and is in the guild CRFT or was. We have sent many reports/screenshots and even a video of this player doing so. It’s up to Anet to do their part now as we did ours. If you see any1 else using exploits or hacks please post it on the forums and we will report it as well. Dont judge BP as a server for the actions of a few tools.

Leader/Driver of Krew/MR

(edited by Hadan.2841)

in WvW

Posted by: Kelvingts.2035

Kelvingts.2035

Theres only 1 person on BP who has been hacking. He transfered over from Anvil rock last week and is in the guild CRFT or was. We have sent many reports/screenshots and even a video of this player doing so. It’s up to Anet to do their part now as we did ours. If you see any1 else using exploits or hacks please post it on the forums and we will report it as well. Dont judge BP as a server for the actions of a few tools.

is that the teleporting/no clip charr?

Kelvingts – Human Warrior
Adventurethyme [BMO] , Dragonbrand

in WvW

Posted by: Nalivan.6451

Nalivan.6451

is that the teleporting/no clip charr?

No, might be same guy different character, but either way report him if you can and ive loaded up fraps and am ready to record him if i catch sight of him.

Nalivan leader of [VNG]
Stormbluff Isle

in WvW

Posted by: EnRohbi.2187

EnRohbi.2187

So,
Just participated in the attack in BP Borderlands.

Solid show, boys.

I’m usually in smaller groups and don’t often take to attacking Keeps (In this case, Hills),
But you held off two zergs at each outer gate for quite a while; so props.

EDIT: I’m actually gonna append this.
I watched the same zerg/guilds steamroll DH Borderlands in under 15 minutes last week, so holding us up for almost an hour at one keep was pretty solid.

Dragonbrand

in WvW

Posted by: Tynan.6279

Tynan.6279

Considering DH’s pathetic Wv3 population now I wouldn’t give anyone props!

Wreckd ~ Mesmer/Warrior/Necro
[SIC] Strident Iconoclast ~ FA

in WvW

Posted by: EnRohbi.2187

EnRohbi.2187

Well,
I was addressing BP, just using past experiences with DH as an example.

We fought DH for three consecutive weeks before this fourth (As I’m sure you’re aware),
DH only recently lost the population, far as I’m aware.
Which is a pretty kittenty blow to any server that prides itself on wvw (As anyone who’s been on Dragonbrand since launch can attest)

And I assure you, DH is fairing much better after a guild exodus than DB did back when it happened to us.

Dragonbrand

in WvW

Actium.8765

Btw you can waypoint into any keep that is being attacked if you wait for the timer to count down. Its not a hack or an exploit. Once the “repel the attackers” timer goes to 0 you have about 5 seconds to waypoint in before it closes again.

in WvW

Posted by: TheFinal.9847

TheFinal.9847

But it is over 5sec, they just teleport into keep more then 30sec.

in WvW

Posted by: Kardiamond.6952

Kardiamond.6952

@Dark Aidget

Those aren’t our cheater ether, we didn’t have any issue with hacking before last week. They just transfer from server to server.

Sadly since it happened, BP is acting like Anvil Rock is a server full of hacker. You judged us over a few players actions.

In this week match up, no hacking at all on our side. You are stuck with them now

Rotthen (Necro) / Zhyx (Engineer) /Inglorious Beasterd (Ranger)
Server : Anvil Rock (Since Release!) [SOLO]

in WvW

Posted by: Plok.6145

Plok.6145

@Dark Aidget

Those aren’t our cheater ether, we didn’t have any issue with hacking before last week. They just transfer from server to server.

Sadly since it happened, BP is acting like Anvil Rock is a server full of hacker. You judged us over a few players actions.

In this week match up, no hacking at all on our side. You are stuck with them now

A few players? The screens we showed had a good 50+ some you could not see. In addition most major guilds and the alliance were represented in those screens. This was not newbs following with lack of knowledge, this was a wide section of established guilds players CHEATING! Plok knocks you from that high horse, hey just like in game.

Sincerely,

Commander Plok The Original Leader of Shadow of Agony [GOAT]

in WvW

Posted by: Grit.9061

Grit.9061

Score Update~

/15 charrrrrrr

Attachments:

[LION] Lion’s Arch Irregulars – Dragonbrand
lionsarch.org

in WvW

Posted by: Kardiamond.6952

Kardiamond.6952

@Dark Aidget

A few players? The screens we showed had a good 50+ some you could not see. In addition most major guilds and the alliance were represented in those screens. This was not newbs following with lack of knowledge, this was a wide section of established guilds players CHEATING! Plok knocks you from that high horse, hey just like in game.

How was I on my high horse, did I say anything about it? I just said we didn’t have the cheaters anymore, well they don’t seems to be. And one of your guys said they were with you know.

I’m the one that said to everyone Anvil Rock was hurt by this wave of hacking, and I worked hard to find and clean the server.

But I come to this thread to see how BP is going on, and the only thing I see is BP saying bad thing about Anvil Rock, saying we are full of hacker and cry baby.

We had ONE wave of hacker since release… Not like we can do anything to control it.

The rivalry is over between BP and AR, we won’t fight each other for quit some time. There are no reasons to continu to drag us in the mud over something we can’t control. (In a match up that you controled and stomped us, by the way)

In those 50 players, I’m sure only a minority knew the portal was from an exploit. It happened to me, and I know it’s happening. You can’t always know how the mesmer got inside.

Now feel free to let it go, no need to beat a dead horse. We aren’t making BP a bad reputation in our thread, I would expect the same sportmanship from you BP.

Borliss Pass did a good job and are becoming a really strong server, so I wish you good luck.

P.S : Just read the next post.

“Now clearly, this isn’t a mass guild exploit of +40 people like what Anvil Rock does on a daily basis”

No need for this kind of bashing when it happened once.

Rotthen (Necro) / Zhyx (Engineer) /Inglorious Beasterd (Ranger)
Server : Anvil Rock (Since Release!) [SOLO]

(edited by Kardiamond.6952)

in WvW

Posted by: UnFunky.9081

UnFunky.9081

DH jumped ship to BP? I know a server with 0 NA que times , Best transfer times to DB is 7am- 11am Pst

EA~ Elephant Ambush
Dragonbrand OG

in WvW

Posted by: fellyn.5083

fellyn.5083

DH jumped ship to BP? I know a server with 0 NA que times , Best transfer times to DB is 7am- 11am Pst

Not certain, apparently the person who said that was just joking. Although it can hardly be considered a joke if no one gets it or thinks it’s funny.

in WvW

Posted by: Madzharov.7530

Madzharov.7530

To the Darkhaven guild attacking people in the jumping puzzle:
Of course you realize, this means war. I will now make it my personal mission to organize thief groups to gank Darkhavens in the jumping puzzle.

Otherwise, it’s been a fun and interesting day so far. I was part of the initial group of people defending BP lands from the Dragonbrand assault. And let me tell you, you guys not only have nice tactics, but the numbers and coordination to pull them off. Attacking 3 keeps at once from multiple locations? Superb. In the end only Hills was left standing and despite our efforts the keep fell in the end as well. It’s too bad your force is Oceanic, makes me wonder what would have happened if you were facing our prime crew.

My only problem with you folks so far is this – You have a formidable force, a strategy to strike several places at once, that’s executed flawlessly, and yet there are some Dragonbrand Invaders that ended at the Hills Lord Room, when all inner and outer gates were at full health. Now clearly, this isn’t a mass guild exploit of +40 people like what Anvil Rock does on a daily basis, so I’ll give you guys the benefit of the doubt this time. Come on, you’ve already proved you don’t need something like this to win. I would post screenshots, but technically I already did and the mods pmed me. The exploiters were from the guilds TAP, GB and UhOh, so I am hopeful that that would help you in finding them.

In any case, everyone is welcomed to the guild banquet. As the DKz chief troll, I will make sure to provide excellent entertainment. =D

Edit: No, it’s not really bashing, if it’s true. When 2-3 people exploit, it’s an isolated case. When an alliance of guilds exploit with +40 people, then it’s server policy. Go away from this thread, Anvil, and fix your server.

~ Just a scrub

in WvW

fellyn.5083

To the Darkhaven guild attacking people in the jumping puzzle:
Of course you realize, this means war. I will now make it my personal mission to organize thief groups to gank Darkhavens in the jumping puzzle.

Otherwise, it’s been a fun and interesting day so far. I was part of the initial group of people defending BP lands from the Dragonbrand assault. And let me tell you, you guys not only have nice tactics, but the numbers and coordination to pull them off. Attacking 3 keeps at once from multiple locations? Superb. In the end only Hills was left standing and despite our efforts the keep fell in the end as well. It’s too bad your force is Oceanic, makes me wonder what would have happened if you were facing our prime crew.

My only problem with you folks so far is this – You have a formidable force, a strategy to strike several places at once, that’s executed flawlessly, and yet there are some Dragonbrand Invaders that ended at the Hills Lord Room, when all inner and outer gates were at full health. Now clearly, this isn’t a mass guild exploit of +40 people like what Anvil Rock does on a daily basis, so I’ll give you guys the benefit of the doubt this time. Come on, you’ve already proved you don’t need something like this to win. I would post screenshots, but technically I already did and the mods pmed me. The exploiters were from the guilds TAP, GB and UhOh, so I am hopeful that that would help you in finding them.

In any case, everyone is welcomed to the guild banquet. As the DKz chief troll, I will make sure to provide excellent entertainment. =D

Edit: No, it’s not really bashing, if it’s true. When 2-3 people exploit, it’s an isolated case. When an alliance of guilds exploit with +40 people, then it’s server policy. Go away from this thread, Anvil, and fix your server.

Awwhhhmagawd pvp happened in a pvp area. Lets make it personal!

in WvW

Madzharov.7530

Awwhhhmagawd pvp happened in a pvp area. Lets make it personal!

Not personal. Since it’s a pvp area as you said, I won’t do it half- assedly anymore. No more mercy. >=D

Edit: Wait, when you swear, it replaces it with kitten?! That’s got to be one of the funniest things I’ve seen.

~ Just a scrub

in WvW

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

Can somebody post a screenshot of the score? I’m in class. :o

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

in WvW

Madzharov.7530

Can somebody post a screenshot of the score? I’m in class. :o

Here you go =]

Attachments:

~ Just a scrub

(edited by Madzharov.7530)

in WvW

Posted by: tas.6310

tas.6310

Really close score, nice job DB!

Guild Master of Waiting for Death [WFD]
Deltona/Varlen – Commander for Borlis Pass

in WvW

Posted by: DKz Lux.4125

DKz Lux.4125

@Dark Aidget

BP is full of hackers and cheater we should report and ban them all you guys are too funny.

This guy is a well-known forum troll. This is what he posted in another thread about cheating:

“Ok lets look at this logically. Anet built all the terrian in the game. they designed mesmer portals despite many people in the community saying its ripe for exploit or uses not intended in game. People in the game use whats in the game to the best of their abilities and get called cheaters. If you made an awesome build for your character no but you will get called cheater but all you did was think of a skill combo that the game designers didn’t intend in development. Alot of times these builds are nerfed which in the case of whats going on if Anet doesnt like whats going then they should fix their game. Dont blame people for using the all the tools they have. Blame the designer for not planning for the obvious.”

Daiosho – The Order of Digital Knightz [DKz]
Borlis Pass

in WvW

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

Actually moss DH and DB, much more interesting fights and better tactics than this weeks fight for NSP, just checking in on you guys and hope to see you next week for a rematch ps what guild/guilds left DH and sorry to hear that too we know how you guys feel DH

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

in WvW

Posted by: Kalkz.5297

Kalkz.5297

reading some posts in this thread completely made my day, LMFAO

Borlis Pass Commander Kalkz [BS]
Original Former of Borlis Savers
Leader Of : http://youtube.com/kaotichq

in WvW

Posted by: Goblin.1586

Goblin.1586

and yet there are some Dragonbrand Invaders that ended at the Hills Lord Room, when all inner and outer gates were at full health…

It won’t be the first time this happens. I’ve got a vid that shows them how they did it, even supported by a comm, but these things get deleted (and happen a lot more often in higher tiers). So let’s just play.

in WvW

Posted by: Quednau.7390

Quednau.7390

C’mon DH! Whats wrong with all you commanders?! we’ll get a nice zerg going on (with golems everywhere) about to sweep the place, and then you spawn to a random waypoint? If you dont know how to lead then dont be a commander! and a little communication please! your making DH suffer. Its been like this a few nights in a row. this is getting bad.

And ^this^ isnt for every commander, we still have a few who are tactitian geniuses who help DH alot.. (skap, Kay the kappa, Oxicide, lxl Pheonix lxl)

And i want to shout out to Bp giving a challenge! battling you all has been fun.. you guys dont leave your keyboards! lol. Large numbers all day long.

Darkhaven
[Qrew] Leader
Warrior

in WvW

Posted by: I Will Rez U.1743

I Will Rez U.1743

C’mon DH! Whats wrong with all you commanders?! we’ll get a nice zerg going on (with golems everywhere) about to sweep the place, and then you spawn to a random waypoint? If you dont know how to lead then dont be a commander! and a little communication please! your making DH suffer. Its been like this a few nights in a row. this is getting bad.

And ^this^ isnt for every commander, we still have a few who are tactitian geniuses who help DH alot.. (skap, Kay the kappa, Oxicide, lxl Pheonix lxl)

And i want to shout out to Bp giving a challenge! battling you all has been fun.. you guys dont leave your keyboards! lol. Large numbers all day long.

Thanks bud, I can only speak for myself. But I think a lot of the commanders especially the ones who you have mentioned (which are very good). Are just getting tired of matches like the one we currently are in and trying to command people who don’t want to listen, be self aware, and much rather be sheep or lemmings.

Ixl Phoenix lxI

[XVX] Guild Leader – Blackgate – #BringBackTheBeast

in WvW

fellyn.5083

If you got a problem with the way it’s being led then step up to the plate. Otherwise you don’t really have much room to complain.

in WvW

Posted by: Quednau.7390

Quednau.7390

If you got a problem with the way it’s being led then step up to the plate. Otherwise you don’t really have much room to complain.

I dont have 100G to buy my way to lead. im only 70hours in the game. people get mad if its not a commander telling them what to do.. lol they wont listen or follow me. besides im like lvl40. i still have ways to go before i can command. but i promise i will lead alot better than most when i do become a commander,

Darkhaven
[Qrew] Leader
Warrior

in WvW

Posted by: Littlefeather.8623

Littlefeather.8623

Heres where I stand on the matter.

1. First off, we have a blue Icon you can clearly see on the map, use it please. Me personally, I type it out if the situation is not dynamic and there is only one thing going on at that time, if there are multiple things going on, then objectives will change on the fly. So please, just follow and you will catch on.

2. Every one must have 10 supply on them at all times, if you do not, you are making things harder than it has to be, if we are short 10 supply, and only 1 ram on the gate, and the enemy is already taken the supply camp, or we are short on time to grab more supply, than we will not take our objective if you do not carry 10 supply.

3. If you are behind a commander, and we are moving, please do not stop for a Grub.

4. If you are behind a commander, and you clearly see the commander moving past a possible objective, please continue to follow the commander.

Situation:

A zerg of 30 people for DH, a zerg of 30 people for the other server.
DH zerg sees Grub, 15 peel off, Commander says to Rally, 5 people come back (total time spent 2 min). DH Zerg of 20 see’s 2 enemy moving in the distance, 5 go chase after. DH zerg of 15 with only 5-7 people having supply, just enough for one ram on a gate. Time wasted by using 1 ram instead of 2… ~ 2 min.

4 minutes pass by and DH zerg of 15 working on gate is pushed off by other servers zerg of 30.

The above scenario is not un-common in DH

5. Some simple key points:

a. If we say do not hit the gate, please do not hit the gate.
b. If we run past something, please do the same.
c. We use siege to take objectives, we do not scratch at the gate with out bare hands, please use the siege and pay attention to what we type in chat.
d. If I say “If your range, aoe enemy on top of walls, If your melee, protect the range and siege equipment” that does not mean to run off and get picked off or cut off from the main force. “Stay close” means to stay close on me, which prevents you from getting picked off. If we loose numbers we loose part of our force, please be smart of these things.
e. Lastly, if you think your making a difference by not being with the main force and killing sentry points or soloing supply camps, you might be wrong. When I go in a map and I dont see an outmanned buff on me, and I see 10-15 people on me, and an enemy zerg of 30 people, it makes me want to not even try.

And I did not even want to get started on defense, but I know it will be brought up like it always is. I can effectively hold off a tower or keep for 6-8 hours with only 2-6 people. By placing siege in proper locations this can be done, I have done so multiple times, against servers as FA and CD. But afterwards, after RE leaves, it will be lost. The reason it will be easily lost is due to people not knowing about siege despawn rates. More so, people are not dedicated and disciplined enough to do the same as an RE defense team does. We have not had a defense team in a while only because we know, that beyond any shadow of any doubt that once we leave the map, it will be lost.

You can ask any of the commander you have listed, they can attest to the expert siege placement the RE has shown, but again, we will not be doing that again, only because we know once we leave the map, it will be lost.

Crazy Leg

(edited by Littlefeather.8623)

in WvW

I Will Rez U.1743

I’ve seen some random players use excellent siege placement….

Ixl Phoenix lxI

in WvW

I Will Rez U.1743

I dont have 100G to buy my way to lead. im only 70hours in the game. people get mad if its not a commander telling them what to do.. lol they wont listen or follow me. besides im like lvl40. i still have ways to go before i can command. but i promise i will lead alot better than most when i do become a commander,[/quote]

I hear you bud, keep up the excellent work (even though you are a low level) and just keep an open mind about tactics on the battle field (there are always things to learn). Never get yourself to focused on one idea, remember there are always alternatives to your method of attack. I think one day when you get your commander you will do well.

Ixl Phoenix lxI