Elona Reach vs Desolation vs Seafarer's Rest

in WvW

Posted by: suprNovae.5410

suprNovae.5410

we haven fallen a bit in ranking due some problems in our organization and a few well organized guilds transferred to our enemy servers.
Desolation decided to take a break from Tier 1 / Blacktide.
Seafarer’s Rest is apparantly the next super EU-Server. We will see and test. =D

Wish you all good luck and have fun!
Please as always…keep the thread clean.

Clint B E Eastwood – Guardian
Callous Philosophy [LaG]
† Good Old Days [GD]

in WvW

Posted by: murtas.2417

murtas.2417

Lol at Seafarers Rest being a super server, we are super just not super server! :p

Nice comeback from IRON, their zerg was impressive in numbers on SFR Border on Reset.
Its a nice compliment to see the strongest Deso guild focusing on us.

GF.

in WvW

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

Yes real super EU server. We have some guild events in evenings other time it’s mainly just pugs (i think ). Well let’s see how it goes. I don’t really care who wins i just hope that it doesn’t end first day.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in WvW

Posted by: Dawn.3716

Dawn.3716

I’ll give it one day before all the SFR trolls ripps this thread apart. OnTopic,
Good luck to all three servers in this matchup!

After Darkness there was Dawn. [ThUn]

in WvW

Posted by: Mortix.9725

Mortix.9725

if this week’s to be judged by the last hour we’re in for a treat
looking forward to it!

in WvW

Posted by: MarzAttakz.9608

MarzAttakz.9608

GG to Elona’s and Seafarer’s on Elona Borderlands, we (Deso) pushed early but you guys pushed back hard and in force eventually toppling us. I hope we can field better numbers to bring you all good fights. Looking forward to renewing the hostilites over the course of the week!

YOU KNOW THERE AIN’T NO REST FOR THE WICKED, TILL WE CLOSE OUR EYES FOR GOOD.

Once proud member of Extraordinary Gentlemen [EXG]{DESO4LIFE}

in WvW

Posted by: Ruggy.7819

Ruggy.7819

Been a good night of WvW after a week of break time.. some great fights on the seafarer borderlands, IRON have really missed WvW over the last week

Might take a couple of days for all of Deso to get back in the swing of things.. I really hope we can though, don’t let the total mess that was last weeks WvW turn you off, get in there and fight :P

(edited by Ruggy.7819)

in WvW

Posted by: ethier.3417

ethier.3417

Really nice fights with IRON guild on SFR Borderland on reset… Had some pretty nice fights @ Cragtop/Hills

Ethier 80 Necro Callous Philosophy [LaG]

in WvW

Posted by: Quentin Fields.1295

Quentin Fields.1295

Good fights on SFR borders.Had some fun out there.Ty SFR people

That roaming thief in between garrison and hills was me.Sry if i made couple of you guys mad

in WvW

Posted by: Offski.4897

Offski.4897

Lol at Seafarers Rest being a super server, we are super just not super server! :p

Nice comeback from IRON, their zerg was impressive in numbers on SFR Border on Reset.

GF.

Well i’ll take you calling us a Zerg as a back handed compliment as it was really great to see the turn out we got after the crap the guild/server has been through.

One thing though, a zerg describes an unorganised rabble, just because we decided as a guild to not use turtling tactics last night does not mean we were unorganised.

Anyway back to the fight, really enjoyed last night, felt very rusty, but it was great to be back in wvw. It was fun fighting you guys and Elona.

I would also like to thank the other guilds in Deso for their turnout (special mentions to FG, GP, GT, Unit, JUGG, TSL, Fluf and EXG if i forgot anyone apologies) even though we just could not get the numbers from the rest of the Deso community it was great working as a team.

Really looking forward to this week.

Offski
Necromancer – Sanctum of Rall[IRON]
http://www.iron-gaming.com/

in WvW

Posted by: Ajaxx.3157

Ajaxx.3157

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee WvW

Ajaxx – Warrior – [JuG] – Desolation [eu]

http://www.twitch.tv/irajaxx

in WvW

Posted by: Cradorell.3941

Cradorell.3941

Good fight so far guys. OSC, RiOT, FU, NOe, RL, Rest. uPT
I did enjoy last night <3 from Seafearers Rest

Commader of RiOT!

Óne Pulse – OP – Raid Leader

(edited by Cradorell.3941)

in WvW

Posted by: Icy.8041

Icy.8041

Kinda funny how many WTJ Guilds joined SFR :s

Combat – [BORD]

in WvW

Posted by: murtas.2417

murtas.2417

Oh sorry Offski, alot of times the zerg word is mis-used and this one was one of them kinda going with the habit. (but you are right, it was a compliment since few guilds can bring those numbers on any EU server)

But I call everyone zergs when I cant load because of culling, I couldnt access your numbers with precision, although it was atleast between 40~60 or even more.

Didnt stay longer cause I couldnt, but after the first wipe that IRON got at hills, you guys pretty much were on the dealing end afterwards.

I’m pretty sure we will face more during the week.

in WvW

Posted by: Webley.1295

Webley.1295

such a good matchup so far. And I had a feeling it would. Elona arent disappointing us. Deso are also pretty good during prime time (Alot better than i first thought)!.

Gotta say that the Sailors foot soldiers are something else at the moment tho. Its like they have been watching “300” before playing

Elona response times on counter siege is just superb on the Elona BG

T2 is amazing so far.

I hope it can stay like this for a very long time

(edited by Webley.1295)

in WvW

Posted by: iiMulch.2138

iiMulch.2138

[SUR] Mesmer really demonstrated good flying abilities as he flew over sunny hill this morning.

in WvW

Posted by: Wandred.4583

Wandred.4583

Elona Reach.
You have awesome mesmers!
Two times you was so close to take our Hills at Desolation border. Really god game.
__
sfr

in WvW

Posted by: Chiolas.1326

Chiolas.1326

Awesome fight moments ago in the Garrisson of Elona Reach borderlands. Unfortunately Elona had few defenders and quickly bailed out, but the fight on the interior between SFR and Deso was epic (we were actually planning on fighting for it for hours). There were loud cheers on our TS when we took it, it was a really great moment.

Kudos to all who participated^^ Only bad thing was that I think no one fraps’ed it (maybe it’s better, his computer would probably explode)

PS: I was the last golem to arrive – after the others went down – y I died but got the door open :P

EDIT: and now we lost it, gj Elona for the great comeback^^

Quit WvW and Gw2 in August 2013

(edited by Chiolas.1326)

in WvW

MarzAttakz.9608

Let’s not bad mouth Seafarer’s due to one or two people abusing the system. Mutual respect will go a long way to showing people that tier 2 is gold and tier 1 is not. Enjoyed the last 5 hours on ER Borderlands apart from the usual culling. Looking forward to a few more hours later this evening.

Salute to SFR & ER, with respect from Desolation.

in WvW

Offski.4897

I agree with the post above i’ll ask zaowi to remove that post when he comes online.

I apologise on his behalf. Usually hackers are only one or two people and we can all do little about them.

Murtas thanks for the post mate, yeh we did have lots on last night. God you guys kept coming, I was getting reports from every angle of incs. Was alot of fun though and so glad to be fighting u guys again.

Offski

in WvW

Posted by: Lightvision.9357

Lightvision.9357

we haven fallen a bit in ranking due some problems in our organization and a few well organized guilds transferred to our enemy servers.
Desolation decided to take a break from Tier 1 / Blacktide.
Seafarer’s Rest is apparantly the next super EU-Server. We will see and test. =D

Wish you all good luck and have fun!
Please as always…keep the thread clean.

i find it funny that you call us the next EU super server, we did have a really big bad time after the last time he hit T2 about 5-6 weeks ago, since then the main SFR WvW community got together and worked out some stuff and come back strong well before the guilds that jump on the “win train” joined the server. Its the SFR community that worked very hard to get us where we are atm. just a shame we will get bombarded with “win train” guilds

tbh i dont know the guilds that are not active on our community or the “Win train” guilds that just joined the server friday. also we are just looking to have some good fights after last weeks matchup.

FU, VoTF and others had an epic time at garrison today where SFR took it when it was fully upgraded thanks to Wrench Crowbar and myself leading. Desolation failed many times to try take it. we will be looking forward to more of this

(edited by Lightvision.9357)

in WvW

Posted by: DavidMonthen.4398

DavidMonthen.4398

HAMMER TO THE FACE!

on a more serious note: wow this matchup is fun so far!

Commander – Kaargoth Bloodsteel
Gunnars Hold – [RUN]
www.run-guild.com

in WvW

Posted by: Shadowwolf.1208

Shadowwolf.1208

Hello guys from ER

We still got the problem most people decided to leave the server and the others are going primarly into the new dungeon.
There are no or only short waiting times for WvW. Its very sad that so many people on ER dont want to play WvW in organized way.

What is really sad is, that there are MANY hackers among the enemy. Flying Mesmers, Thiefs and Ingineurs. Its getting more and more crazy.

I hope you guys on the servers that spot a cheater from your server report them aswell. It cant be tolerated.

I hope we will have some good fights. But ER hasnt got the quantity of players really want to do WvW with pvp equip and spec.

Waiting for some good fights when my guild is getting back on WvW soon we take a brake ^^

Ragnar Kavarish / Lims Kragma
Proud member of [KDL] Krieger des Lichts
Elona Reach [DE]

in WvW

Posted by: Wandred.4583

Wandred.4583

2Shadowwolf.1208
Sure, if you see that someone from SFR use cheats. Pls do screenshots we will report them and talk with guild, who use ut.

in WvW

Posted by: Lightvision.9357

Lightvision.9357

can we please stop with the finger pointing of hackers/exploiters/whatevers. i am gonna say this once.

if you see any exploiting from a Seafarer’s Rest player please send me a msg ( character name is Aela Hunter) with as much info, guild name/tag, screenshot and i will speak with the appropriate guild. also report them too.

or drop me a msg via pevepe.net

in WvW

Posted by: whykt.9578

whykt.9578

[IRON] is having a great time back in WvW and fighting alongside Desolation again. Hopefully more good fights will encourage more players to join in with WvW and get the whole server involved. Desolation players in need of a dedicated WvW guild are very welcome to join us or contact me ingame

Yanox Yak – The IRON Triangle
Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: sjatzkov braskav.3689

sjatzkov braskav.3689

I am loving WvW so far all guys from SFR, ER and my homies in Deso Thank you for the great fights. Dawn’s Eyrie on the SFR border was a slaughter! The SFR guys were attacking from every corner I love it. Keep this up untill fryday and I am a happy gamer!

Note: Guys please stop the QQ about exploits every server has a handfull of those players not just SFR, ER or Deso.

English is not my first language nor is it my second.

in WvW

Posted by: ethier.3417

ethier.3417

Looks like i’m missing out on all the fun…. Split Shifts suck.

Got to say the scores look very close atm, SFR have a 6k lead over Deso, but that could very well change over the course of the week.

Special Thanks to IRON from Desolation, You guys seem to be bloody everywhere like Xoac, It’s nice to see fighting again after last week matchup.

Ethier 80 Necro Callous Philosophy [LaG]

in WvW

DavidMonthen.4398

Looks like i’m missing out on all the fun…. Split Shifts suck.

Got to say the scores look very close atm, SFR have a 6k lead over Deso, but that could very well change over the course of the week.

Special Thanks to IRON from Desolation, You guys seem to be bloody everywhere like Xoac, It’s nice to see fighting again after last week matchup.

We are in one Borderland most of the time. We don’t have anywhere near the number of members Xaoc has. BUT we all love WvW from the bottom of our hearts, we never quit and we welcome every challenge.

So cheers for the compliment and see you on the battlefield!

- Kaargoth Bloodsteel aka “the big white charr”

Gunnars Hold – [RUN]
www.run-guild.com

in WvW

Icy.8041

[SUR] Mesmer really demonstrated good flying abilities as he flew over sunny hill this morning.

Also seen a mesmer from SFR who just appeared in our base out of nowhere.

Combat – [BORD]

in WvW

Posted by: Mystery.7392

Mystery.7392

Also seen a mesmer from SFR who just appeared in our base out of nowhere.

I’ve noticed the same on our Server (Elona), also was a player of Seafarer. Somehow he got inside of Dreadfall Bay. Couldn’t see his guild as he quickly logged out as we found him. Not sure if it was a Mesmer, but he had a greatsword.

Hopefully A-Net adds some cheat protection asap!

Still great matchup so far.

Aloha Luana – The Iron Triangle [IRON]
Warrior – Gunnar’s Hold
Will always love Elona!

in WvW

Posted by: Webley.1295

Webley.1295

When SFR was out last night in ER borderlands a mesmer reported to us a portal was available. We asked him how he managed to make it and told everyone in team speak not to use it

Those who entered the portal then drew back and left without fighting

We stopped 30 people right off the bat from hoping in and reported him for exploiting and told him not to do it again

This mesmer wasnt hacking or flying, just abusing broken skills anet need to fix that allow you to get behind the defenses.

(edited by Webley.1295)

in WvW

Posted by: GiveAlittleHug.1874

GiveAlittleHug.1874

I’m super glad to hear REST name up there!

REST had their guild leader leave while I was away working, with our commander token, so on Friday night, about 1hour before the kickoff, I gave them the rest of the money to get a new token.

It was brilliant fun being able to fight alongside my own guild on Elona Reach’s BL, rather than my usual place amongst the FU teams.

My username is my login of course, if you see any people cheating, I’m normally about and will happily slap them to hell and back for cheating. If they belong to REST I will speak with our GM about removing them from our guild.

[FU] Gortrax – SFR’s

in WvW

MarzAttakz.9608

Another 5:30am shift over, good hard fighting on both ER borderlands and Eternal Battlegrounds. Had outmanned a few times but such is the nature of war.

Yet again I’ll say great matchups, kudos to both ER and SFR for all your hard work on the way up. Deso is fighting hard but the blood, sweat and tears are worth it.

Honour and respect from a simple Desolationist.

in WvW

DavidMonthen.4398

That’s my nightshift over. Loving the athmosphere in our TS these days. Everyone enjoying WvW so much now that we had a week off. People are pulling crazy hours in WvW again. 16h+ are quite normal on weekends in IRON aparently. Crazy times! Loving it!

Thanks so much for the fights so far, let’s keep it this way all week!

Gunnars Hold – [RUN]
www.run-guild.com

in WvW

Posted by: Sombike.6291

Sombike.6291

Good Fights indeed, really enjoyed the 2 nights, seems that the match up is pretty close and even, with all sides pulling crazy night shifts :P

Props to Elona guys for the golem rushes, really need to spot them fast and give warning or else it would be 2 late, takes like 30 seconds to whoop a fully upgraded tower :P

“Seemens” on the other hand seem to have a never ending trail of people everywhere, and i really mean everywhere … Sometimes i see 30 @ one side of the map while some other guy reports 30 on the other side of the map. Really seems that when u guys get some more organization in then you could be some really tough nuts to crack :P

Hoping for an interesting week ahead and no server hoping nonsense
Anyway, 5:40 am seems like a good time to hit the sack.

LeBlop – [Dius] – Necromancer

in WvW

Posted by: saVdoom.2067

saVdoom.2067

WTB night-shift in SFR… I’m actually still surprized we’re leading despide not being able to field anyone during night-time.
http://tinypic.com/r/nf1qxk/6

Lets see what tomorrow brings, good fights all around !

in WvW

Posted by: Zaowi.7098

Zaowi.7098

Deso really needs more people for the morning =( but this match is really great, having so much fun this week after IRON had that week off, this is what WvW is meant to be like. Keep it up Deso ! =)

Zaowii
[IRON]
Sanctum Of Rall

(edited by Zaowi.7098)

in WvW

Posted by: FrouFrou.4958

FrouFrou.4958

Had awesome fights while roaming around and about Eternal Battlegrounds last night. Especially when we bumped into another Judge guild, from enemy server! Total madness! You guys are on my personal kill on sight-list now :>

This tier is so much more fun, absolutely loving it. Thanks everyone <3

Froudactyl // Herp Derp Druid // Judge Legends [JDGE] // Seafarer’s Rest

in WvW

Offski.4897

When SFR was out last night in ER borderlands a mesmer reported to us a portal was available. We asked him how he managed to make it and told everyone in team speak not to use it

Those who entered the portal then drew back and left without fighting

We stopped 30 people right off the bat from hoping in and reported him for exploiting and told him not to do it again

This mesmer wasnt hacking or flying, just abusing broken skills anet need to fix that allow you to get behind the defenses.

Thankyou for your sportsmanship mate, its really appreciated. Can’’t be helped if a few people use the portal in the heat of battle.

Anyway great fun yesterday. I am really enjoying fighting both Elona and SF. A part of the reason being that we all seem to be strong at different times, none of the 3 servers are dominate for the whole 24 hours.

Btw we don’t have a night time presence in Deso anymore, like the other servers I think it is day time players using the weekend to stay up late to try and win us some points.

Offski

in WvW

Posted by: Tellerion.8102

Tellerion.8102

This match-up has been excellent so far, will be interesting to see how the match pans out during the weekdays.

~~Ayeres~~

in WvW

Icy.8041

Really?!
Today someone from Iron also used the teleport exploit to get a few people into a the castle…

Combat – [BORD]

in WvW

DavidMonthen.4398

Really?!
Today someone from Iron also used the teleport exploit to get a few people into a the castle…

Pretty sure thats not true, please sent us proof and describe what the person looked like anything so we can identify who it was – IF it is even true. We take fair WvW very seriously so I think you may be exaggerating.

Gunnars Hold – [RUN]
www.run-guild.com

in WvW

Posted by: saVdoom.2067

saVdoom.2067

Great fights in SFR borderlands! Was there the whole day basically.

Its just to bad that the Desolation super defense team left Dawn’s when OSC got into the borderlands to push it hard, since we lacked the people.. we were constantly being attacked at Garrison and Woodhaven by Elona, for nearly 4 hours straigth basically defending it. Props to everyone who fought, great fights and pretty long ones.

Btw, i hope the JuG 2 guys don’t get mad at me after i chased them off Spiritholme with 2 BORN guys, and then a 3rd JuG came in to help but we still killed yall, and then laughed at you! I apologise if you guys didn’t like it, but i assure you i do it for the good sport and trolling spirit to keep up the good fights up! And also to take revenge from having 4 warriors jumping on me with haste and keeping me rooted for several seconds while sodomizing my underpowered ranger. One day i’ll make a warrior just like Jon (from the Anet balancing team) wants me too, since they won’t take 40 milliseconds of their time to fix ranger and will probably keep nerfing us blaming graphical glitches when they promise us a patch with “good stuff” for us.

/signed Riviére – the cute angry blondie ranger !

(edited by saVdoom.2067)

in WvW

Offski.4897

Yeh unfortunately we pulled out of Dawn’s as our other borders were undermanned and did not have any towers’/keeps. I heard it was like a tide when you overran the palce.

Seafarer’s you guys have serious numbers at times. Some fun good fights had all over the borderlands tonight. Wish you guys would not fill out all the borders and switch so much. Kudos to Elona to, who have been fun to fight also.

We seem to have a hacker on our server called “think with portals”. Was in bluelake in elona border this evening. I told no one to take the portal but I think one or two iron did before I told them not to. . Apologies for that. Anyway he has been reported so lets hope anet do something about it.

I must stress that Iron have never had any hackers/exploiters and would not knowingly attempt to benefit from them.

Offski

in WvW

Posted by: Choko.6821

Choko.6821

Was very fun in Desolution BL, decided to rang under arrowcarts and get many stuffs(screenshot), and their attempt to portal afterwards net me even more fish.

http://imageshack.us/f/855/gw020l.jpg/

in WvW

Posted by: Aysnvaust.7046

Aysnvaust.7046

I like this matchup so far.
Pretty close, cool fights (epic ones as well as beeing ripped into pieces within seconds),
let’s hope it will stay like this during the week.
Thanx to all of you.

Poke Menot
Asura Thief
Elona Reach

in WvW

Posted by: Dalure.4691

Dalure.4691

GF.

Well i’ll take you calling us a Zerg as a back handed compliment as it was really great to see the turn out we got after the crap the guild/server has been through.

One thing though, a zerg describes an unorganised rabble, just because we decided as a guild to not use turtling tactics last night does not mean we were unorganised.

Anyway back to the fight, really enjoyed last night, felt very rusty, but it was great to be back in wvw. It was fun fighting you guys and Elona.

I would also like to thank the other guilds in Deso for their turnout (special mentions to FG, GP, GT, Unit, JUGG, TSL, Fluf and EXG if i forgot anyone apologies) even though we just could not get the numbers from the rest of the Deso community it was great working as a team.

Really looking forward to this week.

Haha it is definitely an awesome fight against SFR and ER, from ER i dont see any guild that catch my eye but you are always with a big group(40+) and SFR you got some great guilds 1 that stands out for me is OSC….UTP a lill but OSC is always on my radar;)
My name is Felerina Dalure from Forsakengamers(FG) and we from Desoaltion are getting their kitten together
For all the guilds on Deso i salute you IRON, GP, GT, Unit, JUGG, TSL, Fluf , EXG and Tron.

PS. I like this Tier.

/Peace

WvW Commander of Piken Square
Guild: ForsakenGamers (FG)

(edited by Dalure.4691)

in WvW

Posted by: BreeZe.1268

BreeZe.1268

Pretty sure I speak for a majority of our WvWvW players in EXG when I say we are greatly enjoying this matchup.

The fights are intense no matter where you go and more than often extremely balanced in terms of numbers. Had an amazing evening last night in EB, even if a stalemate for a long time it was some really interesting SM fighting, watching SFR bypassing the lord room in an attempt to get upstairs, as our commander followed ER came in through another corridor nearly capturing the place and the intensity only increased from there.

Big thumbs up to everyone out there contributing to make WvWvW an active war-like experience and big kudos to all our allies and associates for their efforts.

Cálithil | Laela Celestine | Extraordinary Gentlemen[EXG] | Desolation

in WvW

Posted by: NeverSmileWF.1684

NeverSmileWF.1684

Good fight IRON and GoD at deso borders. Was fun evening,

Neversmile Wf – Engineer – Seafarer`s Rest