Yet Even Moaarrrrrr CD/Mag/SBI 3/29

in WvW

Posted by: Gravy.7589

Gravy.7589

Props to him. He had good control over the lemmings. Don’t take offense as we call our own pug groups lemmings as well. Funny moment over the weekend when running with Bannok in EB, when he shouted in team chat ,“Lemmings, get off the door!”

in WvW

Posted by: JaironKalach.4938

JaironKalach.4938

Mostly we didn’t have lemmings in that group. We refer to them as pubbies, generally. Not sure anymore if I count for that title, anymore… Anyway, just about that entire zerg was in voice comms and listening to him. I hadn’t been able to be part of a group like that in a while. It was good to see.

I play on Maguuma
Uru Kalach (80-War)/Kalthin Leafletter (80-Rgr)/Kalfun Gai (72-Guardian)
Leader – An Unexpected Kinship (AUK)

in WvW

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

Wake up, make golems.

Attachments:

(edited by Pinko.2076)

in WvW

Posted by: JaironKalach.4938

JaironKalach.4938

An awful lot of other colors on them there BLs. Green it up, my friend!

I play on Maguuma
Uru Kalach (80-War)/Kalthin Leafletter (80-Rgr)/Kalfun Gai (72-Guardian)
Leader – An Unexpected Kinship (AUK)

in WvW

Gravy.7589

Wake up, make golems.

W T H CD!! You completely failed on proper color coordination by not having any blue in SBI BL.

in WvW

Posted by: Catixie.6351

Catixie.6351

I’ve been watching our colour disappear more and more since I got on an hour ago. There is like no one in WvW everyones given up

Katixie TC

in WvW

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

Wake up, make golems.

W T H CD!! You completely failed on proper color coordination by not having any blue in SBI BL.

Is this some sort of failed attempt at chest thumping about 2v1?

I’ve been watching our colour disappear more and more since I got on an hour ago. There is like no one in WvW everyones given up

Welcome to the weekdays I will miss the weekend where SBI put out some great fights on the borderlands.

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in WvW

Gravy.7589

Nah its my OCD. Blue in all the the maps and none in ours bothered me :/ Yeah now that its into the week, out numbers will drop.

in WvW

saiyr.3071

Your OCD seems counter to what is good for your server :P

in WvW

Posted by: Deathdom.8250

Deathdom.8250

I feel like this thread needs to be more active. So I found this ranking made by somebody from EBay in their matchup thread.
Maguuma – t3/4
Yaks Bend – t3/4
Ehmry Bay/SBI – t4/5
Borlis Pass – t5 strength (t4 population)
Crystal Desert – t5/6
Let us discuss this now.

in WvW

Pinko.2076

CD is t4 until their AUS/SEA magically disappear.

in WvW

Posted by: Murderin.8269

Murderin.8269

Barely seen any of the good late night CD guilds so far in this matchup. Normally there are multiple coordinated guilds running at night.

Looks like they gave up or transferred or something.

in WvW

Posted by: Darth Sandwich.6938

Darth Sandwich.6938

Our tactics are far superior: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wjid3sk8lBo

Lol awesome man

in WvW

Pinko.2076

Barely seen any of the good late night CD guilds so far in this matchup. Normally there are multiple coordinated guilds running at night.

Your server almost or did hit 500 PPT during SEA time today and reset 2/3 Mag BL keeps 3/3 SBI BL keeps.

in WvW

Posted by: kfarb.6732

kfarb.6732

I promise that CD is still giving us plenty of trouble during our off-peak.

Maguuma – considered by many to be the best

in WvW

Deathdom.8250

Your server almost or did hit 500 PPT during SEA time today and reset 2/3 Mag BL keeps 3/3 SBI BL keeps.

It was actually the entire Mag BL too. Found this screenshot on our server forums. http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-8F0vtU1YYOA/UUcwAHpvLSI/AAAAAAAACHA/Rqo4EGBErKc/s1600/gw155.jpg

in WvW

Pinko.2076

It was actually the entire Mag BL too. Found this screenshot on our server forums. http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-8F0vtU1YYOA/UUcwAHpvLSI/AAAAAAAACHA/Rqo4EGBErKc/s1600/gw155.jpg

Yeah I must be remembering some other night where we held East. CD still regularly resets all of our stuff. CD’s NA crew needs to start talking to CD’s night crew~

in WvW

Posted by: Murderin.8269

Murderin.8269

Really? Guess i just missed them lol.

That sucks i was hoping they would stop ruining the server for NA players.

in WvW

saiyr.3071

We get night capped by pretty much every server ever, it’s just a matter of how much.

in WvW

Deathdom.8250

Don’t blame our SEA players. Blame all the NA guilds that were all “CD for life” before bailing the next day.

in WvW

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

Don’t blame our SEA players. Blame all the NA guilds that were all “CD for life” before bailing the next day.

BRING ME THE RAINCROW!

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in WvW

Posted by: zastari.1730

zastari.1730

What can I say, I get around. I will say that you had a tough group running around your own BL’s last night. 30 strong that were smashing the SBI we had running around. I actually saw some tactics from this zerg, like mass invis and good movement. Wish I remembered the commanders name. It was the best I have seen from Mag in bigger numbers.

That was lead by me and the D|ERP train with a bunch of solid pubbies in mumble. Get out of EB it’s the worst place ever made and 10v50ing our pubbies in there shouldn’t be an accomplishment because they’re so bad. Trying to command in EB without a guild group of 15+ is mostly like trying to herd a bunch of autistic, declawed cats.

I’m still waiting for someone to take NW tower when we start farming it. Every time CD / SBI eventually give up and we leave to go find better badge farming. I can only imagine how terrified you all are when you actually take it back waiting for a hammer train to come raining down on top of you.

In other news, why has the [SBI] guild started straight up running from us when they see us coming? There were several times last night we were outnumbered by about 1.2-1.5x and they would fail a flank and then run the hell away. I was sad because you all have put up the best fights and have actually made me have to yell things other than “Stack up” and “Veil going down on the left” over and over.

Also every time we roll over you everyone is making lawnmower noises in mumble. Try to imagine the sound effects and it will probably make your gaming experience much better.

Tsarazi – 80 Asuran Mesmer [DERP]
Maguuma

(edited by zastari.1730)

in WvW

Deathdom.8250

BRING ME THE RAINCROW!

Dunno where he went. Here’s his last post if it helps though. https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/1-25-CD-YB-Kaineng/page/6#post1296824

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

He was the shining star of the server.

in WvW

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

I feel like this thread needs to be more active. So I found this ranking made by somebody from EBay in their matchup thread.
Maguuma – t3/4
Yaks Bend – t3/4
Ehmry Bay/SBI – t4/5
Borlis Pass – t5 strength (t4 population)
Crystal Desert – t5/6
Let us discuss this now.

Seems legit. I’m sure Borlis Pass would beat us, unfortunately they have never been in a tier high enough to fight us yet, so it remains highly speculative.

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

If you’re going to say Yak’s and Mag are possible T4, I wouldn’t say Ehmry is T4. Ehmry lacks the numbers and coordination for T4, they wouldn’t and don’t stand a chance, even after the loss of our fair weathers. Dunno how they’re doing in T5 though.

CD is definitely T4, your strong oceanic presence gives you the numbers and lead you need over the other servers and to stand a fighting chance in the tier.

in WvW

Posted by: Krash.9486

Krash.9486

What can I say, I get around. I will say that you had a tough group running around your own BL’s last night. 30 strong that were smashing the SBI we had running around. I actually saw some tactics from this zerg, like mass invis and good movement. Wish I remembered the commanders name. It was the best I have seen from Mag in bigger numbers.

That was lead by me and the D|ERP train with a bunch of solid pubbies in mumble. Get out of EB it’s the worst place ever made and 10v50ing our pubbies in there shouldn’t be an accomplishment because they’re so bad. Trying to command in EB without a guild group of 15+ is mostly like trying to herd a bunch of autistic, declawed cats.

I’m still waiting for someone to take NW tower when we start farming it. Every time CD / SBI eventually give up and we leave to go find better badge farming. I can only imagine how terrified you all are when you actually take it back waiting for a hammer train to come raining down on top of you.

In other news, why has the [SBI] guild started straight up running from us when they see us coming? There were several times last night we were outnumbered by about 1.2-1.5x and they would fail a flank and then run the hell away. I was sad because you all have put up the best fights and have actually made me have to yell things other than “Stack up” and “Veil going down on the left” over and over.

Also every time we roll over you everyone is making lawnmower noises in mumble. Try to imagine the sound effects and it will probably make your gaming experience much better.

LOL…moving away does not mean we are running from you….(we see Guumbas running from us too at time)…….it might be tactical positioning……or just a feint to throw you off…..or we saw a bunny that needed killing……I’m not telling which……..we have pushed into very large Guumba zergs many many times…sometimes with very good results….and sometimes not so much….but almost always against much larger numbers and with much joy and fun……..we are not scared…lol…it’s only dying pixels after all…..don’t even leave a scar =>)

[SBI] Champions of Stormbluff Isle

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

No, you literally run away. Like, run until we catch you or until you get out of combat and waypoint or head to a tower/keep. We understand trying to get to higher ground or a better position. But a some of you guys have just been bailing on fights despite having a number advantage.

My favorite thing to do is kill players who think a buffed supervisor will protect them. I just love shattering that illusion they have of safety.

in WvW

Gravy.7589

Anyone getting booted from SBI BL? Pretty much entire force got booted and cant get back in :/

in WvW

Posted by: John Widdin.9618

John Widdin.9618

Yep. Map went down.

Zachary ~ Mesmer/ John Widdin ~ Warrior/ Zazmataz ~ Engineer
Maguuma – [TriM][DERP]

in WvW

Posted by: Bannok.3152

Bannok.3152

Another week of this matchup would be pretty painful. Two more weeks would lead to some serious problems for SBI, and probably CD. Mag you really need to put the boot to the throat for all our sakes.

Bannok – Dark Covenant (SBI)

in WvW

Posted by: dreztina.4820

dreztina.4820

If Mag goes up, YB comes down. You think that will be better?

Out of Attunement – D/D Ele
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Halo.8976

Halo.8976

Another day of golem rushes. Good job, magzergma…

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Bannok.3152

Bannok.3152

Rather find out, theres not enough movement in the tiers. 2 weeks of this and we’ll all be alt tabbed or afk in Lions Arch. No blame towards you (Mag), numbers being what they and current attendance being taken into account its borderline silly to participate. Is what it is though, probably every tier feeling this.

Bannok – Dark Covenant (SBI)

in WvW

Posted by: loneknight.8425

loneknight.8425

I promise that CD is still giving us plenty of trouble during our off-peak.

Can’t argue with that XD

Weekends are still the best for WvW madness, hurray for timezone.

The thief who did dat – Crystal Desert

in WvW

Posted by: Krash.9486

Krash.9486

No, you literally run away. Like, run until we catch you or until you get out of combat and waypoint or head to a tower/keep. We understand trying to get to higher ground or a better position. But a some of you guys have just been bailing on fights despite having a number advantage.

My favorite thing to do is kill players who think a buffed supervisor will protect them. I just love shattering that illusion they have of safety.

“AKA Trolljoy”

LOL…now the Guumbas are going to claim we have the numbers advantage…??? HA!!!

My bags are full of loots and badges…wonder how that happens?…hmmm o.O

[SBI] Champions of Stormbluff Isle

in WvW

Posted by: Insignia.6345

Insignia.6345

Oh maguuma, i am so glad i didn’t re-spawn right away and got to enjoy this marvelous view.

EDIT: He wouldn’t add me, so that i could commend him on his dedication.

Attachments:

Asuranaut Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

Trying to save Tyria by not using any siege on CD borderlands. Cut down your supply emissions!

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

in WvW

Posted by: earendil.1290

earendil.1290

If SBI guild was the one leading the SBI main group of Mag BL, we had a fun time playing back and forth games with you on mag BL. You have many hammers which Paralda would appreciate.

PYRO did a GvG with them, maybe they learned the way of the hammer there.

You are so kind to offer to teach us the way of the hammer. Too bad these guys did it months ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=EBe4i_uq890

12 pages thread, 90% being from a dozen of condescending Magumas trying to lure opponents into forum wars. I’m glad my SBIers stopped from posting here.

Seriously though – CDers probably remember our first matchup (YB/CD/SBI) – the thread was so much better. Then we ran into DR, now into Maguma. Well, things are what they are.

(edited by earendil.1290)

in WvW

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

If SBI guild was the one leading the SBI main group of Mag BL, we had a fun time playing back and forth games with you on mag BL. You have many hammers which Paralda would appreciate.

PYRO did a GvG with them, maybe they learned the way of the hammer there.

You are so kind to offer to teach us the way of the hammer. Too bad these guys did it months ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=EBe4i_uq890

12 pages thread, 90% being from a dozen of condescending Magumas trying to lure opponents into forum wars. I’m glad my SBIers stopped from posting here.

Seriously though – CDers probably remember our first matchup (YB/CD/SBI) – the thread was so much better. Then we ran into DR, now into Maguma. Well, things are what they are.

Chill, it was a joke. Speaking of hammers, though, that’s all we’re using in CD bl right now.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

in WvW

saiyr.3071

I’m glad my SBIers stopped from posting here.

Are you the mama duck of SBI?

in WvW

Deathdom.8250

This thread seems relatively peaceful, at least compared to previous Mag threads. Probably because Bunzy is missing for some reason.

in WvW

Posted by: Bunzy.8674

Bunzy.8674

This thread seems relatively peaceful, at least compared to previous Mag threads. Probably because Bunzy is missing for some reason.

I am still here, just don’t post as often anymore.

:)

Bunzy – I’m a mother father gentleman
Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

“AKA Trolljoy”

LOL…now the Guumbas are going to claim we have the numbers advantage…??? HA!!!

My bags are full of loots and badges…wonder how that happens?…hmmm o.O

Trolljoy was a nickname given to be after our first guild bounty, when I cried wolf and claimed to have spotted the guy. It has nothing to do with this forum or that post. It was an honest assessment of a couple of situations with SBI, not the entire server as a whole. Was it that hard to follow?

(edited by GuardianOMS.8067)

in WvW

saiyr.3071

There’s little doubt that we’ve outnumbered your [SBI]-led group a lot of the time (especially tonight, from the sounds of it), but it definitely didn’t look like it all of the time. The most distinct instance in my mind was when we came up our east keep road to engage since you were at our north gate and we knew there were a lot of you, but a bunch of you just disappeared one way or another. I doubt the numbers situation will get better as the week progresses, unfortunately (we had more in our BL zerg today than the weekends, oddly enough). But yeah, despite that instance and any others I wasn’t there for, you guys put up good fights during the weekend, and I’m happy for it.

in WvW

Posted by: Sacalicious Deff.3026

Sacalicious Deff.3026

Oh hai there Mag AND SBI… do you need more lube for the double team you’re issuing CD right now?

…We don’t like it dry.

in WvW

Posted by: Jyeoi.6027

Jyeoi.6027

Thank you for this. I do not come on these forums but I was pulled to this by a fellow guildee. I’m glad our 2 hammer warriors made such an impact on you that you thought we were many. I’ll take it as a compliment. =)

Reading thru the rest of the posts here, you guys really give [SBI] Champs too much credit. Really we only run about 5-8 [SBI] made of mixed classes sometimes lowbies too. The rest that run with us are ppl on TS or pugs who just follow but have no clue whats going on.

We are not in the level to compete as a server at Mags overall skill level from what I see. Still in the building blocks stage.

I wish we had the right classes that i’m trying to build for WvW but that target is still far away. Our server can learn alot from Mag. I hope they do.

-Yulo [SBI] Champions of Stormbluff

Yulo – Champions of Stormbluff [SBI]

in WvW

Posted by: Jyeoi.6027

Jyeoi.6027

There’s little doubt that we’ve outnumbered your [SBI]-led group a lot of the time (especially tonight, from the sounds of it), but it definitely didn’t look like it all of the time. The most distinct instance in my mind was when we came up our east keep road to engage since you were at our north gate and we knew there were a lot of you, but a bunch of you just disappeared one way or another. I doubt the numbers situation will get better as the week progresses, unfortunately (we had more in our BL zerg today than the weekends, oddly enough). But yeah, despite that instance and any others I wasn’t there for, you guys put up good fights during the weekend, and I’m happy for it.

One last reply before I vanish from these forums again. I knew we could not fight [DER]P led group that time because I saw thier lineup and the tactics being used.

I really really wanted to get my hammer wet becuase I’m into open field training right now but we’d probably just be lootbags for you at that time (which we were many times).

We had no mesmers. No veil. Not a single one. 1 ele. about 3-5 Heavy classes. Out of which only half was built for frontline. No necro. Hell i dont even know wtf everyone was rollign that night.

Without the basic skills I required to fight an enemy that utilized such, I felt we had to switch our tactics to hit and run.

For the record I did a headcount /supplyinfo. Less than 20. So yeah. If i can get what I need for a fight like that like the day before things might have been more exciting.

Yulo – Champions of Stormbluff [SBI]

(edited by Jyeoi.6027)

in WvW

Posted by: kfarb.6732

kfarb.6732

We don’t really worry about class composition or anything, we just had at least double your numbers the entire night. This only seems to happen when we’re winning, though.

Maguuma – considered by many to be the best

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

We are not in the level to compete as a server at Mags overall skill level from what I see. Still in the building blocks stage.

A good way to get open field training is to participate in fight clubs and GvG. There are also a couple Maguumans that are willing to lend advice, tactics, help, and tips.

P.S. More fight clubs please. I need A LOT more practice and almost every time I try, I end up running into a group and getting my face smashed in.

(edited by GuardianOMS.8067)