Gandara Vs Kodash Vs Augury

in WvW

Posted by: KinkyWarrior.1879

KinkyWarrior.1879

Yes Piken Square Vs Gandara Vs Augury Rock again… oooooo I can feel myself tingling at the thought!!

/!\ Sorry for my crap english /!\

Yeah ! The old friends meet again

Each server has change, we will be able to take our revenge and see who is the new boss ^^

Gandara has change a lot, this evening prove it a new time. Some fight in gandara borderland was awesome for exemple near to cliffside where a big and long fight takes place.

But i’m disappointed about garrison, the keep wasn’t “contested” (<=not sure about this word) when we killed the lord so you were able to respawn again and again :’(

I hope you can understand what i wrote XD

Every server has indeed changed so I hope the old rivalry is still there
Yea, we’ve been hit by that uncontested too, its because you have to hit a gate/wall to contest it, so if your doing a golem rush and you bust the gates before the event ends, that happens =( On that note; 90% of the people who defended actually ran there from outside so im pretty sure we could have still held it but it would have been a much longer and hard fought fight

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

in WvW

Posted by: siniaq.5628

siniaq.5628

Hello Gandarians and Augury Rock players. It seems that we will face for the 5th time eachother during next matchup. Are you happy?

Dviella Kwiatuszek [INC]
Necromancer

in WvW

Posted by: Zumy.6318

Zumy.6318

I am not, I wanted Gandara back in T4 :-(.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]
Legendary counter: Twilight, Bolt, Incinerator, Incinerator Nr. 2, Meteorlogicus, The Dreamer

in WvW

Posted by: Nemesys.7251

Nemesys.7251

Indeed, good fights for 5-7 [Gnou] against [LAG] even if it has often ended with an add from [XxX].

Not really fun night with 5-7 [Gnou] on Kodash, But one or two good fight against [Lag] from gandara shame it was shaded by the [XxX] Bus,

some fight of our “XxX Bus” (i prefer XxX Truck)

many fight with 13/14 man or less,special guest(at 3.40min) Gnou who try leech few kill and die with them instead.

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

http://oncewerenoobs.shivtr.com/

in WvW

Posted by: Brenwan.8304

Brenwan.8304

We (7 Gnous) have jumped on Kodash from the above and we then were sandwiched between Kodash and you.
I didn’t see you at first, this was obviously a bad move to jump that way … but it was too late … kitten happens.

We’ve noticed your particular will to chase us to death. Spiteful ?

Brenz.

CommandRoux – Gnou -

in WvW

Zumy.6318

Nah just XxX doing what they do. On the other hand, if you outnumber them you will be blamed for zerging :-D.
Convince yourself in last weeks thread.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]
Legendary counter: Twilight, Bolt, Incinerator, Incinerator Nr. 2, Meteorlogicus, The Dreamer

in WvW

Nemesys.7251

We’ve noticed your particular will to chase us to death. Spiteful ?

Brenz.

CommandRoux – Gnou -

continue say kitten on forum and we chase u all on character select too.

ps: Zumy go flame on your matchup post or i think u are falling in love for me.

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

(edited by Nemesys.7251)

in WvW

Zumy.6318

Sorry dear, but in Germany the legal age to have a relationship with a girl for adults is 16, so you are too young.
Don’t let this destroyed hopes for my affection bother you the rest of your life. You will find a boyfriend when you get out of puberty, I promise.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]

(edited by Zumy.6318)

in WvW

Nemesys.7251

Sorry dude, but the legal age to have a relationship with a girl for adults is 16, so you are too young.
Don’t let this destroyed hopes for my affection bother you the rest of your life. You will find a boyfriend when you get out of puberty, I promise.

but im not a girl:/

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

in WvW

Posted by: Kaligula.2713

Kaligula.2713

Who dares to disturb my meditation?!?!?! I curse you to hell! :|

Field Marshal – Kaligula Razorclaw
Semper Dius [Dius]
EU Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: Grezko.7950

Grezko.7950

I guess we’ll be having Take 5 of a fun matchup next week. SU soon AR and Gandara.

Officer of Executed [EXE] from Piken Square.

in WvW

Posted by: Osicat.4139

Osicat.4139

First, I appologice a bit for my rant in a earlier post. I often do roaming solo looking for ppl doing the same in unpopulated hours. Usualy there are ppl who like me this times look for a good fight, cap camp or two just for the fun of it.

Had a 2 full mornings when noone willingly crossed swords with me and lost my temper a little.

Two guilds now on the FR server totaly changed my wiev and I give alot of resspect to <Caca> and “la Brigade” (sorry if I got any name wrong). Last 2 days I several times fought some outstanding smal team or solo ramers from this guilds.

Alot of resspect to the warrior, eles and guardians I fought.

/Osicat (The little annoying azura with mobility spec from <JDGE>)

in WvW

Posted by: Bluesavanah.8562

Bluesavanah.8562

Looking forwards to another night of fine fighting, keep up the good work.

Really enjoyed last night fighting BLAK.

Commander, Malicious Mischief [MM] ,Gandara
[MM] recruiting currently

in WvW

Posted by: Caid.4932

Caid.4932

Game is unplayable tonight – lag is really, really bad.
Everyone else getting this?

[Dius]

in WvW

Posted by: Opetru.5940

Opetru.5940

Too much lag for us, we didn t play this evenig :/

O Petru – Guardian 80
BLAK – Black Horde
EU – Augury Rock

in WvW

Posted by: Immolator.5640

Immolator.5640

Not a bad evening fighting on GBL

Generally we were fighting versus large numbers all the time, we gave up defending Hilla altogether and have it to Augury because we just couldn’t withstand the constant pokes from them and the 3 or 4 Kodash guilds jumping at us all the time – I think we did pretty well as the solo Gandara guild there; at Garrison XxX joined up and together we defeated pretty much every Kodash, which was quite fun, mostly because we didn’t expect it when we were charging in.

To [Tohu], you guys hit hard, very painful and hard to fight when we are disorganised and scattered, also very annoying when we’re just trying to get our resupply and back to 3 gates below 50% on our 2 forts. You guys were pretty much the only opposition from AR, for that I salute you, though we all would’ve been happier if you hit Kodash xD

To Kodash, [ADAC] [SD] [EoW] and a couple others I can’t remember (sorry, I have the memory capacity of a carrot), good fights versus a lot of you, the numbers were irritating at times, and the entire 2 or more guilds versus us alone at all times, gets rather frustrated and tedious, despite it being a signature Kodash thing, defeat one or two guilds only to catch sight of 5 more charging you from every direction. Hurts bad you guys are painful, very painful.

Commander Ezekiel The Paladin
Underworld Battalion [WvW] Leader (retired) – Gandara [EU]
All Is Vain https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/

in WvW

Posted by: Rune Jairusion.4610

Rune Jairusion.4610

Game is unplayable tonight – lag is really, really bad.
Everyone else getting this?

Yes, @ SM indeed.

in WvW

Posted by: Seed.5714

Seed.5714

Ohh I can see me death on your video O_o I thought I felt from the cliffside and got hit by the Kodash Bus, oh noh sorry truk,
A no sorry, I am stupid I see all red ^^ you are from gandara and you are 13 so is a mini van not a bus nor a truk. your recruting didn’t work ? ;p but you still look fatter

finito I didn’t understand what you were saying, but i can guess that you will tab me ? no matter what, we re outnumbered and will try to kill you on sight every time we see you guys :p

Hope to fin the Lag again though

anf for dius and yak sorry we can’t fight you gathered you are too much but hopefully we find you for some good fight splited ^^.

New work for me I can’t play prime time as much as before, but next week I ll have a few night off and with pikken and there roam guild is gonna be much better than vs Kodash. So i pray for some great RvR next week and some open air

Dee Namo/Oken Toshan, GNou, Augury Rock

in WvW

Posted by: archeon.5349

archeon.5349

To [Tohu], you guys hit hard, very painful and hard to fight when we are disorganised and scattered, also very annoying when we’re just trying to get our resupply and back to 3 gates below 50% on our 2 forts. You guys were pretty much the only opposition from AR, for that I salute you, though we all would’ve been happier if you hit Kodash xD

We also enjoyed the night yesterday evening. It was fun to fight against you. Sorry if you felt that we only fought you but we saw no Kodash guys yesterday so we stay on the East of your Borderland (take a empty tower with no encounter is not fun for us…) Fun fight near your tower (I think we have mainly spent our time there; You guys really wanted this tower ).

We like to fight against you cause your are not hiding in your tower and you take some risks on the battlefield. I’m so glad we will fight you again next week with Piken.

See you

[PuL] PU de Luxe
Augury Rock

in WvW

Posted by: superbutt.6475

superbutt.6475

Thank you Immolator for this mark of respect much appreciated. You were also good ennemies and we had to be clever and think before rushing you.

I can’t say the same about XxX and there “We pown all and everything” video.
Since they only show there victories, I screened every time we kicked their a… yesterday evening.
The best part is, after two or three spanks, they switch of BL, fact to remember in the near future.

I’m happy to have Piken back in our match up, we’ll be 3 servers playing more effectively during prime time, and the result won’t depend on the best night capper.

Have fun!

Manwe Zetsubo
GvG contact – Black Horde [BLAK]
Augury Rock

(edited by superbutt.6475)

in WvW

Posted by: Khrums.3765

Khrums.3765

Piken cant wait to be again in T3, no worries guys even with some difficulties from past week on our server, next match will be full of action.

What you think about get some GvG events going on beside campaign? Good opportunity to polish skill and work on our raids. For fun not to grow Ego I’m sure many PS guilds will be up for some 15vs15 or 20vs20.

See You soon

Hand of Blood [HoB] Piken Square , VII Overflow

in WvW

Posted by: vex.3482

vex.3482

now when it’s almost over this mathup was fun tho we don’t have numbers in some offtimes, gandara hold it well
just if there was less lag/culling in EB when all 3 server meet that would be great…

I hope next week whit AR – PS – gandara will be awesome as it was during november/jaunary

meh

in WvW

Posted by: Arcanoz.6758

Arcanoz.6758

Since they only show there victories, I screened every time we kicked their a… yesterday evening.
The best part is, after two or three spanks, they switch of BL, fact to remember in the near future.

Warlow Zetsubo
TohuBohu

Hi little “anchovy”, just to inform you…we switched BL due terrible lag/delay on that border and coz we found 70+ Kodash roaming like a school of yellow fin tuna.
Frankly you do not scare us at all.
Have fun trolling on the forum and at the repair npc.

Antilooop [VcY]
Lamfotha [VcY]
Soosick [VcY]

in WvW

superbutt.6475

Hi yourself, just to inform you… I’ve never seen your 70+ Kodash zerg on Gandara BL yesterday evening, they must have been with the presumed 30 Gnous (in reality 10 at their best), dashing after your band only.

I don’t pretend to scare you, I just made a statement of our last meetings, however I see that my words reached your nerves, my mission is complete.

Have a nice day!

Manwe Zetsubo
Augury Rock

in WvW

Nemesys.7251

go stick more ppl is the only way u can play on the video tohu guild lifespan is like 5 sec if we are 20 and u roam 50/100 we can do nothing u understand yeah or not?

Hi yourself, just to inform you… I’ve never seen your 70+ Kodash zerg on Gandara BL yesterday evening, they must have been with the presumed 30 Gnous (in reality 10 at their best), dashing after your band only.

I don’t pretend to scare you, I just made a statement of our last meetings, however I see that my words reached your nerves, my mission is complete.

Have a nice day!

show me the number u had yesterday with a video or a screenshoot of when u killed us im curious but im sure like gnou u dont have the “famous video where they killed us in 9min+)” u dont have it too right?

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

(edited by Nemesys.7251)

in WvW

superbutt.6475

When I read we are 50/100, I ask myself, are you really Italian or just from Marseille? I get you won’t understand this private joke, but even when the truth is obvious you deny it.

Hope to meet you again tonight, it would grant me the pleasure to fight a pale copy of Red Guard tactics.

Once again, I never pretended we killed you at each meet, but you did with this video.

Kisses.

Manwe Zetsubo
Augury Rock

in WvW

Nemesys.7251

When I read we are 50/100, I ask myself, are you really Italian or just from Marseille? I get you won’t understand this private joke, but even when the truth is obvious you deny it.

Hope to meet you again tonight, it would grant me the pleasure to fight a pale copy of Red Guard tactics.

Once again, I never pretended we killed you at each meet, but you did with this video.

Kisses.

so how many?why u want said how many u have?hehe i know why:/

like psy+war+more+dunno at bay im sure they was same number of us too yeah?hehe
go play as blob is the only way many can play.

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

in WvW

Posted by: IDarko.4709

IDarko.4709

Good luck against SFR, Kodash!

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]
Gandara – WvW Warrior

in WvW

superbutt.6475

It’s not sure for now, SFR is not so far from tier 1.

Manwe Zetsubo
Augury Rock

in WvW

Nemesys.7251

It’s not sure for now, SFR is not so far from tier 1.

why u are ignoring me im asking to give me the number u had yesterday

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

in WvW

Nemesys.7251

We were nearly 15 yesterday evening. You are happy

k 15 tohu spanked us 3 time,wait i go laugh on other room,brb.

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

in WvW

Posted by: Arcanoz.6758

Arcanoz.6758

Have a nice day!

Generally we were fighting versus large numbers all the time, we gave up defending Hilla altogether and have it to Augury because we just couldn’t withstand the constant pokes from them and the 3 or 4 Kodash guilds jumping at us all the time – I think we did pretty well as the solo Gandara guild there; at Garrison XxX joined up and together we defeated pretty much every Kodash, which was quite fun, mostly because we didn’t expect it when we were charging in.

To Kodash, [ADAC] [SD] [EoW] and a couple others I can’t remember (sorry, I have the memory capacity of a carrot), good fights versus a lot of you, the numbers were irritating at times, and the entire 2 or more guilds versus us alone at all times, gets rather frustrated and tedious, despite it being a signature Kodash thing, defeat one or two guilds only to catch sight of 5 more charging you from every direction.

The numbers are here..and it’s not my statement…glad you didn’t face the kodash zergatron.
Cya

Antilooop [VcY]
Lamfotha [VcY]
Soosick [VcY]

in WvW

superbutt.6475

Do not forget this part.

Now, can we go back on the main topic?

Manwe Zetsubo
Augury Rock

in WvW

Nemesys.7251

tetete, 15 tohu AND 5 PU. It makes all the difference

Another kiss my RG boy?

im still laughing in the other room.
we want the video now to see 15+5 killing us

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

in WvW

Posted by: archeon.5349

archeon.5349

tetete, 15 tohu AND 5 PU. It makes all the difference

Another kiss my RG boy?

im still laughing in the other room.
we want the video now to see 15+5 killing us

Sorry but we are not participating to the championship " Who has the biggest one". Everybody knows that this kind of video show only the best move (just like thief’s videos which are just here for : “oh look at me, I can one shot a guy!” kitten). I prefer to fight the other Gandara guilds on the battlefield, I know their value

Oh, and I’m sure you are thinking right now that we have nothing, we are just lying, etc. And you know what? I won’t say anything more and you will be happy to think “I knew it! kitten froggy french, eater of foie gras and nails! I knew iiittt” (*loud laugth, etc. etc.)

PS : an advice for my child : may be ask to the others guilds

[PuL] PU de Luxe
Augury Rock

in WvW

Nemesys.7251

I prefer to fight the other Gandara guilds on the battlefield, I know their value

good,ignore us then instead of write always someonething against,and we do the same.

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

in WvW

Posted by: Vincavec.8350

Vincavec.8350

Should be fun actually playing WvWvW in the upcoming week and not W vs Wx2

in WvW

Posted by: Nerolucido.6798

Nerolucido.6798

Hi,
looking forward to meet Tohu again in a later matchup perhaps under better circumstances. This week’s has been a laggy and boring match-up .
Quite frankly, if you have problems with the videos we put on our YouTube page, that’s none of our business, nobody shoved them down your throat, and if you don’t like them, just don’t watch’em. Or if you dislike our attitude you could even leave a “dislike” and a biting comment on the video!

But please spare us your patronizing tone, you’re just trolling like everyone else (and for that I’m reporting you): you keep on bringing up those videos like you’re obsessed with them, you said you prefer to fight on the battlefield after YOU sent your “Taunt Officier” after us.
We have another week ahead of us to settle this the right way, and don’t forget to bring your camcorders

Leona BlackHand 80 War. OnceWereNoobs [XxX]

(edited by Nerolucido.6798)

in WvW

Posted by: Budchgon.2108

Budchgon.2108

Aww, I hope we don’t have AR again :-(
Tired of being so out-numbered and AR camping our Spawn Poin

Lyssia Iceblood of Gandara – I sometimes win… but not often :-(

in WvW

superbutt.6475

Hi,
looking forward to meet Tohu again in a later matchup perhaps under better circumstances. This week’s has been a laggy and boring match-up .
Quite frankly, if you have problems with the videos we put on our YouTube page, that’s none of our business, nobody shoved them down your throat, and if you don’t like them, just don’t watch’em. Or if you dislike our attitude you could even leave a “dislike” and a biting comment on the video!

But please spare us with your patronizing tone, you’re just trolling like everyone else (and for that I’m reporting you): you keep on bringing up those videos like you’re obsessed with them, you said you prefer to fight on the battlefield after YOU sent your “Taunt Officier” after us.
We have another week ahead of us to settle this the right way, and don’t forget to bring your camcorders

Finally a smart answer. Nice to meet you.
Looking forward to meet you too, and believe it or not, we don’t care about going back to spawn if we had a good and balanced fight.

And if eventually we camcord our fights, I can assure we’ll put all of them online.

See ya.

Manwe Zetsubo
Augury Rock

in WvW

Posted by: Simonoly.4352

Simonoly.4352

I’ve actually quite enjoyed this last week against Kodash and AR. The fact they have such high server activity seemingly all the time, means its very easy to find people to fight and sieges to be involved with. I hate PvDing, so it’s been nice almost always having a decent sized Kodash presence when I’ve been involved in the taking of a tower. Getting double teamed by both Kodash and AR yesterday afternoon on Gandara BL was a nice challenge
;-)

Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: Gahn.8150

Gahn.8150

Piken cant wait to be again in T3, no worries guys even with some difficulties from past week on our server, next match will be full of action.

What you think about get some GvG events going on beside campaign? Good opportunity to polish skill and work on our raids. For fun not to grow Ego I’m sure many PS guilds will be up for some 15vs15 or 20vs20.

See You soon

Waiting for your come back folks!

Gahn Lonewolf [TDA]
Norn Guardian
Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: Angeliq.7034

Angeliq.7034

Hi,
This last week against Kodash and Gandara is really funny.

Evengel Lanner [ODA]

(edited by Angeliq.7034)

in WvW

Brenwan.8304

Hi,
Quite frankly, if you have problems with the videos we put on our YouTube page, that’s none of our business, nobody shoved them down your throat, and if you don’t like them, just don’t watch’em.

Not that true … If you pay a glance to the post , you’ll see Nemesys posting a video to taunt Gnou.

I think this may be the starting point of that “taunt war”.

For the 9 min video, we are still pressing our moviemaker to upload it, he is not as productive than yours.

in WvW

Nemesys.7251

is really difficult ignore us and dont say anything against us,its sems so,if a guild roam with 9 player just avoid us instead of always try to stand on our path not so difficult,when we die against blob no one of us say nothing we want try kill them and we die trying and this happen all day if u taunt us i taunt too so easy,just ignore us and we do the same,take it easy.

And if u all want make a big blob to dont die and go on a video is ok too,just dont come on the forum the next day to say we left because you spanked us when u kill us with 30 40 50+.

we have done many fight against tup some we won some we lost and none of our guild have say kitten against other try think why.

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

(edited by Nemesys.7251)

in WvW

Brenwan.8304

WvW forum … you can taunt … but expect others to do the same … and stop whine, you look like an italian football player …

in WvW

Posted by: Angeliq.7034

Angeliq.7034

is really difficult ignore us and dont say anything against us,its sems so,if a guild roam with 9 player just avoid us instead of always try to stand on our path not so difficult,when we die against blob no one of us say nothing we want try kill them and we die trying and this happen all day if u taunt us i taunt too so easy,just ignore us and we do the same,take it easy.

And if u all want make a big blob to dont die and go on a video is ok too,just dont come on the forum the next day to say we left because you spanked us when u kill us with 30 40 50+.

we have done many fight against tup some we won some we lost and none of our guild have say kitten against other try think why.

[ODA] Kill u and u change map

in WvW

Posted by: Tiun.9285

Tiun.9285

Aloha,
thank you all for the nice fights this week. We enjoyed the time exept of the hard lags this week -.-
Gandara got some good Guilds like WvW or Dius.
Augury… hm i dont know… not sure if we ever met a real guildzerg from augury

But nvm.

Greetings from EoW
We had a nice Time

Tiun – Human Mesmer
Commander @ [EoW] Eyes of Wars
Kodash [DE]

in WvW

Posted by: Boomstin.3460

Boomstin.3460

Kodash invaders seem to give much better loot that i’m used to. Much appreciated and good luck at tier 2 <3

Attachments:

All is vain.

in WvW

Posted by: FrouFrou.4958

FrouFrou.4958

Gratsu!

Froudactyl // Herp Derp Druid // Judge Legends [JDGE] // Seafarer’s Rest