Gandara vs. Baruch vs. Aurora v2.

in WvW

Posted by: Master of Timespace.2548

Master of Timespace.2548

Can we please not have yet another thread about people complaining about the other servers’ zergs.

No we please can’t.

? <(^-^><)>^-^)> <(^-^)> ?

in WvW

Posted by: multivira.7925

multivira.7925

Anybody up for a petition to have ‘blob’ censored into ‘kitten’ as well?

Twirling – Pie Eating Guardian – MM – Gunnar’s Hold

in WvW

Posted by: brakheart.1407

brakheart.1407

Aurora Glade is freaking sad. You say that we are the ones that go in zergs? kitten you. There’s nothing else to say: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/405/gw857j.jpg/

Acerot – Baruch Bay [ES]
Proud warrior from The Bullfighters [BuLL]

in WvW

Posted by: Corran.4957

Corran.4957

Plz Aurora.. stop saying that BB blob every day… Maybe you just have to see your blobs too…

Just a few examples of past week…

I know BB some times had to use blob but… just to be able to kill yours blobs.. If one server play bloby bloby, the other servers have to play blobs too to counter it, or you’ll win almost all battles…

Well there was a huge blob/zerg straight after reset in our Borderlands, if you check the images you can quite clearly see this is not even numbers, this is just by hills, where you were waiting for reinforcements before engaging although you already outnumbered us. Btw this was all the KISS on after reset

Yeahy, you got a screenshot of me dancing with DsD and they backed up more when i approached them to do it

We were roughly equal numbers (between the guilds), but GWSD or something similar had 10 or so always by you, and you cant see those behind us in the keep that would have joined in. Not once would you engage us until you had more backup and even then it took you ages to kill a much smaller group then yours. The garrison fight showed how even with superior numbers we could outlast you and wear you down. May have took us 10-15minutes but we beat the odds.

Now Im not complaining. I like the loot, just find it hilarious how you come trying to defend yourselves as guilds and non-zergers when clearly DsD wont engage alone unless really pushed.

CS/NUKE. I have respect for them for constantly trying to do things on smaller scale but it involved Garrison and we couldnt give them any leeway in regards to defending that, especially as they showed they were happy to sit in the enemy zerg it was clear that once they got it open the zerg would be called in anyways

in WvW

Posted by: Tom.3487

Tom.3487

its 19:00 GMT, BB blobs on Gandara and epic blob in EB all moving as one single unit.

Please tell me where the AG blob of the same size is so i can join it, so we can have a fight?

K… Thanks… Ty..

in WvW

Posted by: Ntranced.7415

Ntranced.7415

Honestly I don’t mind the blobs, keep doing it. It generally means 60+ players of which only a small percentage have any skill, and most of the time it takes longer to pick up my loot bags than it does to kill you all.

You guys on BB need some co-ordination methinks, last night on AG our Garrison had two holes in outer walls, East gate down to 25% and yet you were determined to keep trying to “ninja” the outer water gate which was fully repaired. The fight when you did eventually get in the lords room was fun though. Shame my bags were full even before that fight, I had to drop a merchant after the dust cleared to pick up.

Anyway, end result of culling is more running away – even those with superior numbers run from our tags. Please stop this, my loot bag addiction needs constant feeding. Repair costs are low in this game, man up.

Aurora Glade [KISS]

in WvW

Tom.3487

ok so lets call people out now… Gandara Boarderlands Right Now…

BORN (19:04PM): http://i46.tinypic.com/1zdavxh.jpg

VLK (19:15PM): http://i45.tinypic.com/25u5fmw.jpg

Gandara Defence: http://i50.tinypic.com/2vun2vt.jpg

Check how many they running, we are running 11

in WvW

Tom.3487

Pushing Gandara lols, only half on screen

http://i50.tinypic.com/2vun2vt.jpg

in WvW

Tom.3487

3 Way Fight … http://i45.tinypic.com/muv3gh.jpg looks fair

(edited by Tom.3487)

in WvW

Posted by: Rookni.2469

Rookni.2469

This forum needs more screenshots of everybody blobbing and ingame we need more sad /emote heroes. Match up also needs more elementalists that have read the “SO OP” threads and cant hurt a kitten (same individuals that use emotes btw). Also 100 blade glass cannons. Oh and also wannabe instagib thieves. We need more of those. To the Baruch Bay thief in EB. Y u stand in my AOE try to kill me? Well was fun. Almost had to use my heal. If we then can get some more posts here about how this server blobs and not the other one we should be good to go. Or wait. We need some more posts about guilds that run large numbers to complain about even larger numbers. Oh and some posts about how your bags are full and you started to print out tokens since your bank is full.

Commander Yolo Oh Trollo. The power is in the moustache
http://www.youtube.com/user/itsjustfiction

(edited by Moderator)

in WvW

Posted by: MorkZe.4321

MorkZe.4321

Can we stop the pointless blobbing accusations? I thought this topic was discussed to death in the past weeks even when it is blatantly obvious every server does it at different times, intentionally or not.

Blobdara vs Blobuch Bay vs Aurora Blob!

End of story!

[DYE] – Dry Your Eyes | Gandara
Rottis – Mesmer | Hyrskytin – Engineer | Rullakebab – Warrior

in WvW

Tom.3487

Can we stop the pointless blobbing accusations? I thought this topic was discussed to death in the past weeks even when it is blatantly obvious every server does it at different times, intentionally or not.

Blobdara vs Blobuch Bay vs Aurora Blob!

End of story!

Blob more

in WvW

Posted by: Esprit Dumort.3109

Esprit Dumort.3109

Shout out to corpse dancing [GEA] guild on BB for camping the JP on EBG, stay classy guys.

Jessamine [SNOW]
Gandara

(edited by Esprit Dumort.3109)

in WvW

Posted by: Dana Hawkeye.9724

Dana Hawkeye.9724

I would like to say to AG and BB, thanks for the epic battles in EB last week, especially when Gandara were defending SM. So far as I have seen from the reset, it is a very close thing with SM changeing hands almost every hour, so hopefully we will ALL have another epic week of battles.

Scouts of Tyria [SoT]
Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: MrZigwah.2165

MrZigwah.2165

Epic fight just now in Baruch Bay Bay, nice work to wipe us just outside lords room, was fun and very Mr Blobby (on all sides)

in WvW

Posted by: WhiskeyJack.5839

WhiskeyJack.5839

Did a few hours leading on AG earlier this evening with the militia\pugs and really enjoyed the fights against BB. Had a few nice portal bombs on you DsD! Also some nice wipes of BB outside south bay wall when trying to cata us. Annoying we couldn’t kick you out of our hills though.

Gunnars Hold
Furious Cookies[FURY]

in WvW

Posted by: Lord Jim.3971

Lord Jim.3971

Shout out to corpse dancing [GEA] guild on BB for camping the JP on EBG, stay classy guys.

Stay out the JP, stay classy.

Conchis – Tchuu Tchuu I’m A Train [TCHU] – Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: WhiskeyJack.5839

WhiskeyJack.5839

Aurora Glade is freaking sad. You say that we are the ones that go in zergs? kitten you. There’s nothing else to say: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/405/gw857j.jpg/

Calm down everyone zergs its fact. What people need to understand is context. You’re on AG, trebbing Bay from Briar so naturally you should see us out in force!!

Reason why I think a lot of AG players get annoyed with Baruch Bay is because unless we have guilds doing events on your borderland then your militia/pugs don’t have to worry about defending it and so jump across to AG or Gandara. This spare militia combined with BB`s WvW guilds going on an enemy borderland to get their roster in means you appear to run more zergy than most.

Gunnars Hold
Furious Cookies[FURY]

in WvW

Posted by: KinkyWarrior.1879

KinkyWarrior.1879

Such a fun night in WvW tonight. Dius never topped 15 and ran with about 10 nearly all night but it was awesome. Epic battles in Longview tower, lost some won some. Only time we had serious help was from TDA in one of the Longview fights is was us guys Vs RED mainly I think and god knows how many others. I’m surprised we lasted long enough for TDA to get there and help, was more surprised that we managed to win that fight :O

We were surprised when that BB zerg followed us into the JP area.. strangest fight of mah GW2 life :P

Lastly, had a 7 Vs KISS which was suicidy for us but we were like… YOLO

Hope everyone else had fun o/

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

in WvW

Posted by: loseros.5912

loseros.5912

O M G

Coms:
“Let then break the wall so we defend this and farm them. Watch out for mesmers and take all the siege weapons! Focus and keep in formation in the chokepoint!”

Half aurora farmed and 2 siegecommanderwtf events killed from gandara. Those in the screenshot are just one part of what tried to attack the tower, lol.

Then we had to lesve the farming sesion to join the defence of hills, 4 trebs and those auroras refusing to take the tower now tried to take hills.

Funny fights today at AG bl. I’m gonna end buying all the stuff for my new ele in a couple of days at this speed!

Asterilla
Ranger charr 80, Guardian asura 80

(edited by loseros.5912)

in WvW

Posted by: Rookni.2469

Rookni.2469

Ah good good. Finally “I HAZ GOT SO MANI LOOTZ” post.. good.. good…

Commander Yolo Oh Trollo. The power is in the moustache
http://www.youtube.com/user/itsjustfiction

in WvW

Posted by: piker.6790

piker.6790

UNTY: a real Guild!

/respect

[sr] Anticracy – Charr Engineer
Solo roamer
Currently roaming on Vabbi

in WvW

Posted by: kribre.9683

kribre.9683

Thanks XxX, was lot of fun fighting with you agian rly learning a lot now, and it’s really good for our people new to leading in WvW much respect to you guys after tonight aswell. Sorry for just leaving Gandara border suddenly without telling Robin :P but got called to EB
Hope for more fights like that, dont care if we died all the time. We had a lot of fun as a guild and that’s what matters. Thanks agian

Tripilios
[VII] – Seventh Legion – retired
[Dius] – Semper Dius – Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: Jacky Nipper.3846

Jacky Nipper.3846

Such a fun night in WvW tonight. Dius never topped 15 and ran with about 10 nearly all night but it was awesome. Epic battles in Longview tower, lost some won some. Only time we had serious help was from TDA in one of the Longview fights is was us guys Vs RED mainly I think and god knows how many others. I’m surprised we lasted long enough for TDA to get there and help, was more surprised that we managed to win that fight :O

We were surprised when that BB zerg followed us into the JP area.. strangest fight of mah GW2 life :P

You forgot NR wiping u 9v10 near Briar, GF!!!

Jacky Nipper – Necro Raiders [NR]
Aurora Glade

in WvW

KinkyWarrior.1879

Aha yes indeed :P Ganked our Mesmer and then we kinda derped it :P Well played by you guys there although, vengeance shall be ours!

Edit: Also, This is Semper Dius on our Pilot showing of; ‘Jumping Puzzles; To the extreme!’

Attachments:

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

(edited by KinkyWarrior.1879)

in WvW

Posted by: jaimy.4108

jaimy.4108

Thanks XxX, was lot of fun fighting with you agian rly learning a lot now, and it’s really good for our people new to leading in WvW much respect to you guys after tonight aswell. Sorry for just leaving Gandara border suddenly without telling Robin :P but got called to EB
Hope for more fights like that, dont care if we died all the time. We had a lot of fun as a guild and that’s what matters. Thanks agian

Hey Trip,,

Was alot of fun and good to see unity on the field. Real respect for u all and I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. Pretty portals!

Had such a laugh at the “behind you” part =)

Ill jump by some time soon as promised

VoTF

in WvW

Posted by: Geikamir.6329

Geikamir.6329

Aha yes indeed :P Ganked our Mesmer and then we kinda derped it :P Well played by you guys there although, vengeance shall be ours!

Edit: Also, This is Semper Dius on our Pilot showing of; ‘Jumping Puzzles; To the extreme!’

Do you play this game on a gameboy?

Toons: Foreseer, Geikamir, Rapscallion, Specimen, Scythian, Zeau, Ärtifact, and Replica.

in WvW

Posted by: Osicat.4139

Osicat.4139

Big big love to the Gandara Morning roamers and especialy the FRI commander and team who gathered what smal forces gandara had to fight back the BB timewave.

Enjoy some hectic fighting and heroic moments.

Gandara <3

/Osicat – Judge

in WvW

Posted by: FrouFrou.4958

FrouFrou.4958

This happened few days ago already but totally forgot about it! UNTY duderos and dudettes, when Dâve was trying to gather people for dueling and he said in gc “JDGE is calling you noobs and cowards!!1!11”.. You might want to ninnyslap him on the back of his head for that!

Attachments:

Froudactyl // Herp Derp Druid // Judge Legends [JDGE] // Seafarer’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: kribre.9683

kribre.9683

Yeah we know :P Dave is our personal trollmachine :P

Tripilios
[VII] – Seventh Legion – retired
[Dius] – Semper Dius – Kodash

in WvW

KinkyWarrior.1879

Please AG, bring more people to your north camp next time <3

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

in WvW

Posted by: Spears.5381

Spears.5381

Gandara Borderlands crashed

Engineer Spears – Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: Heavyrulo.9852

Heavyrulo.9852

Come on TUP and Unity,why stopped cry now?Maybe are you zerging BB? See? all servers Zerg if its possible.

in WvW

Posted by: Immolator.5640

Immolator.5640

So I think the most notable event I’d been a part of was the EBG jumping puzzle, where literally 40 AG were, most of which were GWSA guild waiting for portal… So i was up top when this Mesmer came along, he jumped down and – well it was too tempting, so I Sanctuary’d the portal, up they go then plop back down was surprised no stability pop, but I got a lot of lootbags from that. Later I knocked all their mesmers (4) from the top chest, which kind of served them right for all grouping up on an edge

Quite fun that, and tbh I think I was doing AG a favour; I did tell the Gandaran commander of the time to concentrate Red side though.

Commander Ezekiel The Paladin
Underworld Battalion [WvW] Leader (retired) – Gandara [EU]
All Is Vain https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/

in WvW

loseros.5912

Unty + kiss, welcome to yoir borderland :P looks like you’ve been busy in BB xD
(I think it was both of you who came to AG bl from BB bl at 0.30 gmt+1, tell me if i’m wrong)

Asterilla

in WvW

Posted by: Bero.2193

Bero.2193

Unty + kiss, welcome to yoir borderland :P looks like you’ve been busy in BB xD
(I think it was both of you who came to AG bl from BB bl at 0.30 gmt+1, tell me if i’m wrong)

Your wrong it was just KISS no unity on tonight, well not in force just stragglers.

Commander Tálok

in WvW

loseros.5912

Then welcome kiss (I wasn’t there so i didnt’t see them :P thx for the clarification)

Asterilla

in WvW

Posted by: Dranul.2094

Dranul.2094

@Heavyrulo, who da blob, where da blob, wat da fudge you talking about willis?

To everyone else: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F37NsbW_5CU

Enjoy our latest creation. Kind regards TUP

Dranul – Guild Leader – The Unlikely Plan [TUP]
Aurora Glade EU
http://theunlikelyplangw2.guildlaunch.com

in WvW

Posted by: Wamgor.9347

Wamgor.9347

Come on TUP and Unity,why stopped cry now? Maybe are you zerging BB? See? all servers Zerg if its possible ?

lmfao… Accusing us of blobbing… Get your facts right mate… Unity weren’t even in BB… it was TUP & NR… and gwsa? Nr & co took bay… TUP then nr joined us half way through to take garra… meanwhile gandara took hills…

Then eventually Nr/Gwsa logged and Kiss was on map instead…

We did our own thing as always independent… the videos don’t lie mate, the outmanned buff at the end doesn’t lie when we wiped the “red BB blob” a few times before getting kicked out of hills after the rest of the zone got pve doored.

So please get your facts right if your going to post rubbish in public.

We don’t zerg, we fight maybe you should try it sometime instead of hiding behind numbers.

I agree all servers zerg never said they don’t… but not all guilds blob.

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

in WvW

Posted by: Corran.4957

Corran.4957

I think the funniest one though was when the BB blob was in hills camping the outter wall after we took it off them… and whilst they stood about there and failed to take it with double our numbers they lost Garrison again due to it being pretty much undefended.

And respect to the 4 NUKE guys just now that almost took AG garrison (2 golems, a mesmer and 1 other). Luckily someone popped on to check after Hills was lost – assume that was you too – else that would have went too.

in WvW

Posted by: MartyPartys.9187

MartyPartys.9187

Last night FURY went to EB which is a very rare case for us. Tried to steal SM from gandara while they were in the lordsroom but it capped before we got there, we started assaulting SM and it didnt take too long before it was ours. The rest of the night we’ve been roaming around looking for some kills, Ogre camp, danelon mine to name a few.

Also the failed attempt on the BB keep, wow the ammounts of arrowcarts you guys got in there! The guys on the siege must have gotten a few world ranks up for killing us since that was our only wipe.

And nice seeing XxX again, good old times!

in WvW

loseros.5912

@Heavyrulo, who da blob, where da blob, wat da fudge you talking about willis?

To everyone else: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F37NsbW_5CU

Enjoy our latest creation. Kind regards TUP

Choke points + non-guild people (correct me if I’m wrong since from the mobile i can’t see any tags, but i assume there wasn’t any premades in those fights since they moved like randoms). That’s op dude, nerf chokepoints after cliffs! Cliffs 1 shot you!!!

Asterilla

in WvW

Posted by: Jacky Nipper.3846

Jacky Nipper.3846

Choke points + non-guild people (correct me if I’m wrong since from the mobile i can’t see any tags, but i assume there wasn’t any premades in those fights since they moved like randoms). That’s op dude, nerf chokepoints after cliffs! Cliffs 1 shot you!!!

Are you playing dumb or what? You really dont know whole RED blob is defending your boder? huh? Nice at least we know you call your biggest guild randoms and PU…nice respect you have there guys from RED really, grats to BB community

Jacky Nipper – Necro Raiders [NR]
Aurora Glade

in WvW

Posted by: Haltair.3062

Haltair.3062

Nice weekend. As Shadows we made several ninjas to Garrisons and Towers and destroyed most of the supplies routes.
Good Efforts of Yak guild escorting dolyaks.

Best regards,

Haltair, One of the Twelve Shadows

Baruch Bay´s Thieves Brotherhood, Order of Shadows
Orden de Sombras [OdS]

in WvW

loseros.5912

Are you playing dumb or what? You really dont know whole RED blob is defending your boder? huh? Nice at least we know you call your biggest guild randoms and PU…nice respect you have there guys from RED really, grats to BB community

Did you read the “correct me if i’m wrong”? From the mobile i can barely distinguish anything but colors… i don’t know if they’re bb or gandara or maybe clips from other matchups…

Asterilla

(edited by loseros.5912)

in WvW

Posted by: piketis.2804

piketis.2804

Was a bit of a dull reset on AG boarderland… DsD wouldnt push when they outnumber 2:1 … they had to wait for Nuke and/or CS plus others to make it 4:1 before they would engage. Was tough to get any real fights going with play like that.

Eventually you got into our garrison, then you logged off. Guess losing to 1/4 of your numbers without any seige up is humiliating but it no reason to up and quit on mass! DsD, CS, Nuke … none remained. Was hoping for a bit more fun, given that you had broken just about everything you could in there

Are You sure you do not count the copies of our mesmers?

Töka, AKGL’s RL and Comander. Baruch Bay

in WvW

Posted by: KrisHQ.4719

KrisHQ.4719

Okay guys.. Let’s be realistic.
It is not a secret to anyone that both Gandara and Baruch Bay outnumber Aurora Glade in general numbers. So even though we might have “blobs” running around, they only appear when certain guilds are running events or sometimes at primetime.
On average both Gandara and Baruch Bay have a 1:2/3 ratio to our numbers (In WvW that is).
I’m not blaming anyone, and I know that we have “blobs” running around when guilds host events. But let’s be realistic for a moment, AG is not zerging anyone because that is simply not possible.

I must add that i have no idea what happens at night, but as far as i can tell we get pretty much all our points at night so we might have zergs running around. I have no idea though, since i never play at night.

Lysis Kawahara – D/D Elementalist
Zaphiel Faires – DPS Guardian

(edited by KrisHQ.4719)

in WvW

Posted by: Nemesys.7251

Nemesys.7251

But let’s be realistic for a moment, AG is not zerging anyone because that is simply not possible.

too bad i dont find the right emoticon to post.

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

http://oncewerenoobs.shivtr.com/

in WvW

Posted by: KrisHQ.4719

KrisHQ.4719

But let’s be realistic for a moment, AG is not zerging anyone because that is simply not possible.

too bad i dont find the right emoticon to post.

Well. Go ahead and enligthen me. Please prove me wrong.
But before you do anything, please consider what Zerging actually means.
Zerging means to greatly outnumber the enemy using somewhat “lesser” or weaker creatures. That definition has changed and now applies if you outnumber the enemy greatly without necessarily using “weaker” creatures.

So please PM me IG the next time AG outnumbers Gandara and Baruch Bay on average. Which basically means that counting all three borderlands and EB, we should have the highest amount of people in WvW.
I believe the only time that might happen is at night.
While writing this message i just randomly logged on and pressed ‘B’.
The score is as following (13:00 gmt+2):
Baruch Bay: +360
Gandara: +220
Aurora Glade: +110

We dont even own our own garrison.
Bow before the mighty AG zerg!

Lysis Kawahara – D/D Elementalist
Zaphiel Faires – DPS Guardian

(edited by KrisHQ.4719)

in WvW

Posted by: Haltair.3062

Haltair.3062

An aspect that surprises me is that both Gandara and Aurora run with a bigger number of lowies than Baruch. I think that it makes you a weaker opponent than it should be. Several times in different squirmishes we just have to kill fast a lowie to res several fallen… Some Shadows have killed even 4 lowies in a row, just hilarious.
I do not know if you have the same feeling. Do you think that Baruch runs with less lowies in average?

Best regards,

Haltair, one of the Twelve Shadows

Baruch Bay´s Thieves Brotherhood, Order of Shadows
Orden de Sombras [OdS]

(edited by Haltair.3062)