Guilds transfer from Blackgate to Dragonbrand for WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Tower Guard.5263

Tower Guard.5263

Good luck in DB Kaine.3501 I’m sure you’ll be an asset to them.

I wish you lots of luck leading the DB zerg.

in WvW

Posted by: Kaine.3501

Kaine.3501

It’s Kaide….I used Kaine for the account name before I knew it was saved already.

Server: Kaineng
Name: “Kaide” (Kaine is just the account name)

in WvW

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Blackgate also has a great community. You always have d.er.ps who grief a server and I doubt this is a Blackgate only issue. Also I have never had any issues with the leaders at night and instead can vouch that the Blue Doritos I have seen in the last 10 days are actually very competent…none of that ‘slave’ stuff mentioned.

I think this is an attempt at disinformation to move people from BG to DB.

If BG is so good…..why are they in last place?

Third place in what? You are clearly a troll considering we took over 2nd place two days ago. Obvious troll is obvious.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in WvW

Posted by: Tower Guard.5263

Tower Guard.5263

It’s Kaide….I used Kaine for the account name before I knew it was saved already.

Oh wow…

in WvW

Kaine.3501

Blackgate also has a great community. You always have d.er.ps who grief a server and I doubt this is a Blackgate only issue. Also I have never had any issues with the leaders at night and instead can vouch that the Blue Doritos I have seen in the last 10 days are actually very competent…none of that ‘slave’ stuff mentioned.

Third place in what? You are clearly a troll considering we took over 2nd place two days ago. Obvious troll is obvious.

No matter what the rest of DB does my friends and I will relentlessly pound you with Trebs on Quenten and Durios. We will not stop….not to eat….not to drink…not for girls….not even for bathroom breaks…..we will not stop until BG is burned to the ground….even if the neutral server wins and we beat Blackgate into last place…..I consider it a success.

in WvW

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

No matter what the rest of DB does my friends and I will relentlessly pound you with Trebs on Quenten and Durios. We will not stop….not to eat….not to drink…not for girls….not even for bathroom breaks…..we will not stop until BG is burned to the ground….even if the neutral server wins and we beat Blackgate into last place…..I consider it a success.

You clearly have an unhealthy obsession.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in WvW

Posted by: Eicherjw.3926

Eicherjw.3926

This thread makes my brain hurt…

~DB elementalist

in WvW

Posted by: Hux.8739

Hux.8739

Was funny to pick on him for a while, now it’s just getting boring and sad.

Huxer(EC) Economic Collapse
Asura Warrior
BlackGate

in WvW

Posted by: Tripp.9862

Tripp.9862

forgets keripo? no, when epiks is being called out for using up all the supply in a tower or keep for a half hour straight, it’s not about forgetting or not being aware. it’s a concentrated effort.

Tripp DurranVice Commander of Soul Guard [SG]
Commander on Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Frellin.6318

Frellin.6318

As a member of Dragonbrand from day one I’d like to say it’s been a blast fighting Blackgate this week. I was in WvW the evening before Blackgate overtook Fort Aspenwood and it was clear you guys were making a push. It might have taken 24 hours or so to pull it off but you put in the time and effort. Great job.

As for the original poster, we are in the same boat as Blackgate. We need more 24/7 WvW coverage as our North American prime time fights fill up with queues. Also, while I’m glad you have had a positive experience with us but please do not insult Blackgate.

in WvW

Posted by: Sean.1207

Sean.1207

OP,

I have run with you and have had very successful raiding runs while you were commanding troops. The problem it seems is when those bigger guilds’ leaders came on, and their members who had previously been following you switched to following their mates again, you had issues.
Instead of giving a turnover on what you’d done, what was happening, your insights to tkittenb and flow of the current battles, you complained and ridiculed their leadership and pointed the finger at yourself for what YOU had accomplished in their absence. Of, course this was all done during the transition to prime-time players. You planted a seed of discontent and confusion, forcing them to put you on ignore after your repeated insults and derogatory comments.

I was the one who tried to make light of it all by talking up donuts, lol.

Anyway, had you just followed and helped, our success would have been swifter, instead it was a major distraction to the overall plan, as you created confusion and unnecessary extra message traffic in chat..

I have no ill will against you, but I was an objective third party who has been led by you and others.

I hope that when you run into the same issue of someone usurping your leadership on your new server, you do not resort to another “jump” to another server.

Fair winds and following seas to you.

in WvW

Posted by: Eicherjw.3926

Eicherjw.3926

I hate that saying…..

in WvW

Posted by: Vrumpt.1072

Vrumpt.1072

This is why transfers need be restricted in some way to benefit WvW.

Don’t let people play WvW until the next match rotates. Why isn’t there a billion page long thread supporting something like this?

in WvW

Posted by: Terok.7315

Terok.7315

I literally stay up until those two guilds get on, I love the early hour leadership.

Edit: I thought you were talking about Urge and ADT, who are a great bunch of guys. Anyway, Blackgate nighttime leadership has been pretty great so far, and I don’t think we really need an army of generals.

Vile Necromancer||Defender of the Beastgate||Slayer of Moa’s

(edited by Terok.7315)

in WvW

Posted by: Scorpio Shirica.1286

Scorpio Shirica.1286

I think Keripo handled this thread quite well. While I’m not on any of the servers, from a PR background, I do have to say bravo. I think that was an eloquent way to respond to something others may get hostile about.

in WvW

Posted by: Hissatsu.7091

Hissatsu.7091

My block list has been empty since launch and I’m pretty sure I clearly stated that there are no ranks in our alliance system…

At this point, I’m pretty sure the posters in this thread are either just having fun trolling or have already jumped ships and are trying to dirty-propaganda up these forums. Back to work for me, no point feeding the trolls.

~Valkyrja Flame [RQ]

Did you see the thread about one of your members taking supply from keeps? Not sure if that thread was here or on GW2Guru.

No she didn’t. She has you blocked!

After reading this thread, and having the OP only immaturely add “no they blocked you” etc to quotes to re-emphasis his yet to be proven accusations and blatantly siding with other posters who is on his side, this just seem silly.
Also like many i’ve yet to see this Overkill or Expletus guild on wvw before, and im an Oceanic player and for you to state those two stated guilds being BG’s main guild is a blatant lie and makes me wonder do you even wvw?

As many would know that the two most prominent guilds in BG currently are RQ and URGE, but of course they aren’t 500 man guilds and can’t operate all 4 maps alone, we are starting to get more guilds willing and able to help lead other maps, eg KnT.

We don’t run dictatorship, we don’t have large alliances to run all 4 maps, we have multiple guilds of different sizes leading at different times and maps but of course there is still many holes, so you could’ve been 1 of the guilds that can help patch up our schedules but you chose to run.
Wait no you couldn’t, you don’t even know your (or really) own server’s largest movement the blackgate war council to unify multiple guilds into an community/alliance to work together for wvw. Your accusations are very harsh and have many flaws to start pointing fingers towards the entire server when you’ve (maybe) had bad experiences with two guilds nobody have really seen before.

Also what are the guild names of your guild and the 2 other guilds who have followed you?
“mangarrage.1062

oh and btw what guilds transferred?"

You seem to have missed this person’s question, but tbh the way i see things, im not sure you can even name 3 guilds in our servers :P…

Maybe you’re Overkill and Expletus.

in WvW

Kaine.3501

My block list has been empty since launch and I’m pretty sure I clearly stated that there are no ranks in our alliance system…

At this point, I’m pretty sure the posters in this thread are either just having fun trolling or have already jumped ships and are trying to dirty-propaganda up these forums. Back to work for me, no point feeding the trolls.

~Valkyrja Flame [RQ]

Did you see the thread about one of your members taking supply from keeps? Not sure if that thread was here or on GW2Guru.

After reading this thread, and having the OP only immaturely add “no they blocked you” etc to quotes to re-emphasis his yet to be proven accusations and blatantly siding with other posters who is on his side, this just seem silly.
Also like many i’ve yet to see this Overkill or Expletus guild on wvw before, and im an Oceanic player and for you to state those two stated guilds being BG’s main guild is a blatant lie and makes me wonder do you even wvw?

As many would know that the two most prominent guilds in BG currently are RQ and URGE, but of course they aren’t 500 man guilds and can’t operate all 4 maps alone, we are starting to get more guilds willing and able to help lead other maps, eg KnT.

We don’t run dictatorship, we don’t have large alliances to run all 4 maps, we have multiple guilds of different sizes leading at different times and maps but of course there is still many holes, so you could’ve been 1 of the guilds that can help patch up our schedules but you chose to run.
Wait no you couldn’t, you don’t even know your (or really) own server’s largest movement the blackgate war council to unify multiple guilds into an community/alliance to work together for wvw. Your accusations are very harsh and have many flaws to start pointing fingers towards the entire server when you’ve (maybe) had bad experiences with two guilds nobody have really seen before.

Also what are the guild names of your guild and the 2 other guilds who have followed you?
“mangarrage.1062

You seem to have missed this person’s question, but tbh the way i see things, im not sure you can even name 3 guilds in our servers :P…

When did I say those two guilds were WvW guilds? Ever?

I would also like to add that this reponse contradicts the leader of the Blackgate Alliance that posted a lengthy response on the first page.

in WvW

Kaine.3501

OP,

I have run with you and have had very successful raiding runs while you were commanding troops. The problem it seems is when those bigger guilds’ leaders came on, and their members who had previously been following you switched to following their mates again, you had issues.
Instead of giving a turnover on what you’d done, what was happening, your insights to the ebb and flow of the current battles, you complained and ridiculed their leadership and pointed the finger at yourself for what YOU had accomplished in their absence. Of, course this was all done during the transition to prime-time players. You planted a seed of discontent and confusion, forcing them to put you on ignore after your repeated insults and derogatory comments.

I was the one who tried to make light of it all by talking up donuts, lol.

Anyway, had you just followed and helped, our success would have been swifter, instead it was a major distraction to the overall plan, as you created confusion and unnecessary extra message traffic in chat..

I have no ill will against you, but I was an objective third party who has been led by you and others.

I hope that when you run into the same issue of someone usurping your leadership on your new server, you do not resort to another “jump” to another server.

At least you were on when I was commanding and got to see us own almost the entire map. I’m sure you even witnessed us take SM when we were way outnumbered. So I don’t understand why you….or anyone else would stop following a successful commander…unless…oh wait….politics is involved and guild leaders take precedence over none guild members who are successful. In fact when <Insert Guild Name> tried to silence me and block me and tell everyone I was a troll you guys lost over half of what we had conquered. Perhaps if you would of not stopped following me….the score might not look like this….

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Nanashi.5704

Nanashi.5704

Most of what I hear in Blackgate chat is name calling or people telling other people to block someone. The way Blackgate leadership is organized for WvW is through 2 main guilds at night….and if you even attempt to lead….successful or not…and you are not in those guilds they will all permanently block you and they will spam to anyone that mentions your name in chat that you are a troll and need to be permanently blocked. If the person sticks up for you….their guild blocks them too

Where were you when these things happened? I play from 4-5pm PST on our borderlands/Eternal Battlegrounds and i have NEVER seen this happen. I’ve seen arguing people, name calling, and general dissatisfaction with not winning but i have never seen someone call for everyone on the map to ban one person.
Also you still have yet to answer the question that has been asked a couple times “what guilds transferred?”

But I hope you have fun on DB in all seriousness. You clearly feel slighted by BG so maybe your move will help relax you a bit. I mean, its just a game, go where the fun is, right?

in WvW

Kaine.3501

Most of what I hear in Blackgate chat is name calling or people telling other people to block someone. The way Blackgate leadership is organized for WvW is through 2 main guilds at night….and if you even attempt to lead….successful or not…and you are not in those guilds they will all permanently block you and they will spam to anyone that mentions your name in chat that you are a troll and need to be permanently blocked. If the person sticks up for you….their guild blocks them too

Where were you when these things happened? I play from 4-5pm PST on our borderlands/Eternal Battlegrounds and i have NEVER seen this happen. I’ve seen arguing people, name calling, and general dissatisfaction with not winning but i have never seen someone call for everyone on the map to ban one person.
Also you still have yet to answer the question that has been asked a couple times “what guilds transferred?”

But I hope you have fun on DB in all seriousness. You clearly feel slighted by BG so maybe your move will help relax you a bit. I mean, its just a game, go where the fun is, right?

I hope more people from blackgate posts because people above me already said they remember me leading….so I’m sure someone has seen them spam chat saying to block me. It’s simple to understand really….their guild takes presidence over the server….and if you have someone not in the guild commanding you want to immediately put an end to that so that their guild leaders have control of the map. So then it turns into a PR campaign to publicly assassinate the character of the person leading them…and this happened over and over especially in EB.

in WvW

Hissatsu.7091

~Valkyrja Flame [RQ]

“mangarrage.1062

When did I say those two guilds were WvW guilds? Ever?

I would also like to add that this reponse contradicts the leader of the Blackgate Alliance that posted a lengthy response on the first page.

I think the thread should end now, You’re entire post is about WvW and you even said “The way Blackgate leadership is organized for WvW is through 2 main guilds at night….and if you even attempt to lead….successful or not…and you are not in those guilds they will all permanently block you and they will spam to anyone that mentions your name in chat that you are a troll and need to be permanently blocked. If the person sticks up for you….their guild blocks them too. This did not just happen to me…its also happened to several of my friends who tried to lead raids as well. Blackgate is very political when it comes to how they operate in WvW.”
How BG organise WvW is through the 2 main guilds you have a bad experience with.
So now you are saying they arent WvW guilds? lol okay.

Also answer the questions being asked, what are they guilds that transferred, why are you avoiding questions regarding the guilds involved with you and the transfer?

This just emphasizes my accusation of you being Overkill and Expletus

But like most of your post, you dont seem to make any sense and have no real information about the server you’re accusing of at all.

Note: before you respond to my post again without even using your brain, answer the simple question.
What guilds transferred?

in WvW

Posted by: Keripo.6842

Keripo.6842

Hi Kaine,

It is a shame you have decided to leave our server. We on Blackgate are always seeking a challenge. So while we apologize that we could not provide the support you needed as an excelling leader, we will wait in anticipation of seeing the results of your commandeering on Dragonbrand, whose members seem to be accepting you with open arms and willing to follow. After hearing these tales of dominating success under your leadership, we look forward hearing of your similar success stories while on Dragonbrand.

Best of wishes,

~Valkyrja Flame [RQ]

(edited by Keripo.6842)

in WvW

Kaine.3501

I think the thread should end now, You’re entire post is about WvW and you even said “The way Blackgate leadership is organized for WvW is through 2 main guilds at night….and if you even attempt to lead….successful or not…and you are not in those guilds they will all permanently block you and they will spam to anyone that mentions your name in chat that you are a troll and need to be permanently blocked. If the person sticks up for you….their guild blocks them too. This did not just happen to me…its also happened to several of my friends who tried to lead raids as well. Blackgate is very political when it comes to how they operate in WvW.”
How BG organise WvW is through the 2 main guilds you have a bad experience with.
So now you are saying they arent WvW guilds? lol okay

Also answer the questions being asked, what are they guilds that transferred, why are you avoiding questions regarding the guilds involved with you and the transfer?

But like most of your post, you dont seem to make any sense and have no real information about the server you’re accusing of at all.

Note: before you respond to my post again without even using your brain, answer the simple question.
What guilds transferred?

How can you “DEMAND” a thread end then ask for a response? Typical BG player

I told you what guilds transferred….you even used them in your quote AND bolded them in your response. I’m not going to repeat the guild names over and over and over….that just doesn’t make sense. I never once said these were WvW guilds. I find it comical that people are looking up guilds that transferred off the server. Anyway…. I said I have a bunch of friends that WvW and because of the issues we’ve had with the political structure of WvW we were unhappy. I never said any guilds names because I didn’t want this post to come off like I was slandering any guilds. I just want people to be informed of the situation before they transfer to BG or at least be aware if they are on BG this is how it works…you play by their rules…or you dont play at all. If you are a sheep then fantastic…none of this will effect you. But if you are a successful leader like I am and are really good at organizing people and every night notice that people stop following you because a certain guild logs on and they want you to hand over the reins to their GM because E-Reps are on the line…then BG is not the server for you. Some people thrive in that type of environment….other people like me simply dont.

in WvW

Posted by: Irony.5203

Irony.5203

I’m an Officer from Condottieri Guild [Cond] on BG. I help to manage the BWC alliance and stand on the same level as [RQ] Keripo within the alliance. I have spent many hours in and out of WvW networking with guilds and getting them to join our community.

I have never seen either of the guilds in question. Ever. I haven’t even heard of them through other alliance members.

I have never seen much fighting in WvW. I’ve seen a civil disagreement between two commanders, but never the childish kind of fighting you are mentioning.

I could go right now and talk to every nighttime player I know within the alliance and they will all say the same thing.

If you can provide chat logs, guild forums, names, ANYTHING, to back up your claim it would be great.

Thanks,

-[Cond] Irony, Condottieri Officer, WvW Event Planner, and Community Representative

Irony Torzung – [US] Blackgate
Blackgatewvw.com – Website Administrator
1st Generation War Council Leader

in WvW

Kaine.3501

I’m an Officer from Condottieri Guild [Cond] on BG. I help to manage the BWC alliance and stand on the same level as [RQ] Keripo within the alliance. I have spent many hours in and out of WvW networking with guilds and getting them to join our community.

I have never seen either of the guilds in question. Ever. I haven’t even heard of them through other alliance members.

I have never seen much fighting in WvW. I’ve seen a civil disagreement between two commanders, but never the childish kind of fighting you are mentioning.

I could go right now and talk to every nighttime player I know within the alliance and they will all say the same thing.

If you can provide chat logs, guild forums, names, ANYTHING, to back up your claim it would be great.

Thanks,

-[Cond] Irony, Condottieri Officer, WvW Event Planner, and Community Representative

lol check out this guys response….

“I’m an officer of blah blah blah….and *stand on the same level* as blah blah blah”

You missed the memo bro. The entire point of the post was that there is a hierarchy problem on BG and from your response I can tell you are part of the problem not the solution. I can also tell that you did not read the other responses to my post or even my responses in general since I have said multiple times that I never said these were WvW guilds NOR DID I EVER say that these guilds participated in WvW combat. I simply stated multiple times…over and over and over…that I and several of my friends some of whom are GM’s….2 of which have decided to transfer their guilds to DB based on the political structure of what we (I and my friends) have encountered in the hierarchy system displayed on WvW that you so stoically presented with your titles and rank in your response.

in WvW

Irony.5203

Thanks,

lol check out this guys response….

“I’m an officer of blah blah blah….and *stand on the same level* as blah blah blah”

You missed the memo bro. The entire point of the post was that there is a hierarchy problem on BG and from your response I can tell you are part of the problem not the solution. I can also tell that you did not read the other responses to my post or even my responses in general since I have said multiple times that I never said these were WvW guilds NOR DID I EVER say that these guilds participated in WvW combat. I simply stated multiple times…over and over and over…that I and several of my friends some of whom are GM’s….2 of which have decided to transfer their guilds to DB based on the political structure of what we (I and my friends) have encountered in the hierarchy system displayed on WvW that you so stoically presented with your titles and rank in your response.

It’s my rank within my own guild. Clearly you haven’t been reading either.

Anyone can step up to run things in the alliance. I’m just stating that I am around enough to see what is going on.

in WvW

Posted by: Sean.1207

Sean.1207

OP,
you are doing the same exact thing you were doing in /T in game. you keep putting down the players who consistently hold their own during their “Shift”. The confusion you created directly led to losing some of the points we owned while the arguments econtinued, because the name-calling spam could not be ignored for the sake of commands to move as directed by ANYONE including yourself. the decision to follow the “others” as you put it had nothing to do with PR, it had everything to do with your lack of maturity and constant self endorsement to anyone that would listen.

Those guilds you keep flaming, organize through voice chat, and can move much quicker than through typing. You were even invited to join a voice chat and declined, or maybe you missed it in all the spam.

A true leader learns how to follow humbly before he leads.

I even complimented what you did during your time as a leader, but whining about losing your “leadership” and blaming the bigger guilds is just ridiculous. After you quieted down, they moved forward and recaptured the lost areas.

As far as public assassination, you have publicly assassinated some unnamed guild and some unnamed individuals all the while making yourself look less and less mature in this matter, i I do not recall a mass call for blocking you, only the statement of one saying that HE was blocking you.

As I said I wish you no ill will, but perhaps your quest for YOUR OWN lemmings to follow you is better served on your new server. You did have some success as a leader, but it seems it fed your ego more than your senses.

Honestly, good luck, and I hope you endeavor to enjoy the game again.

Hey in case you may have forgotten, perhaps THIS pic is part of the reason most people go with what they know, and left you when they came on.

Attachments:

in WvW

Hissatsu.7091

So now you are saying they arent WvW guilds? lol okay

What guilds transferred?

How can you “DEMAND” a thread end then ask for a response? Typical BG player

I told you what guilds transferred….you even used them in your quote AND bolded them in your response. I’m not going to repeat the guild names over and over and over….that just doesn’t make sense. I never once said these were WvW guilds. I find it comical that people are looking up guilds that transferred off the server. Anyway…. I said I have a bunch of friends that WvW and because of the issues we’ve had with the political structure of WvW we were unhappy. I never said any guilds names because I didn’t want this post to come off like I was slandering any guilds. I just want people to be informed of the situation before they transfer to BG or at least be aware if they are on BG this is how it works…you play by their rules…or you dont play at all. If you are a sheep then fantastic…none of this will effect you. But if you are a successful leader like I am and are really good at organizing people and every night notice that people stop following you because a certain guild logs on and they want you to hand over the reins to their GM because E-Reps are on the line…then BG is not the server for you. Some people thrive in that type of environment….other people like me simply dont.

First i didn’t ‘DEMAND’, i said i THINK. why are you so upset .-.

Secondly about guild names, i was (and guessing like MANY) confused by your quote below.
" Monsoon.2589:

What are the two wvw guilds you mentioned on Blackgate?

<Expletus> and <Overkill>"

That quote was a response to (im assuming) Monsoon’s question on which are the guilds that made you leave.

Then my question is, who are the TWO night time guilds you have a problem with?

But never mind, though my guildie who has ran into you before mentioned you had an argument with [URGE]’s Choco.

Now i know why you don’t want to mention the guild you had a problem with, since if you did. Who would believe you? when Choco has done SO much for our server.

in WvW

Kaine.3501

You want screen shots ok I’ll post what BG chat looks like. Lifa is in this one.

You want to know what my team is doing while Im fighting? Read the chat log.

Attachments:

in WvW

Irony.5203

You want screen shots ok I’ll post what BG chat looks like. Lifa is in this one.

It’s Iifa btw.

in WvW

Posted by: DrSkullz.9532

DrSkullz.9532

A lvl 10, really?

in WvW

Posted by: Nanashi.5704

Nanashi.5704

they….they’re having a good time. THOSE KITTENS!
seriously, you make this entire thread about how there are 2 guilds that shut everyone down and call for blocks on people and blah blah blah, yet your proof is a screenshot of what looks like you and a few other people fighting a YB zerg while a few people have fun on chat?
Well i’m deffinetly done with this thread now. not much else here besides a dude crying about not getting his credit for taking objectives then getting butt hurt when people in the same guild join together and play. Sean’s right, maybe if you had actually helped out like instead of complaining and causing a ruckus things might have been very different.
so good day.

in WvW

Kaine.3501

A lvl 10, really?

OMG DrSkullz surely you of all people can tell everyone thats you’ve told people multiple times that Kaide is a troll and to block him. I remember protecting you on a borderlands while you built a treb and was leading at the same time and you told people I was a troll and that they should listen to another guy….and I even brought up the fact that you never even acknowledged me helping you with the treb, supply runs, or defending it….you could care less as long as I wasn’t leading.

And for the record the level 10 is an alt….thanks….he still does more than most people on BG as you can see from the picture.

in WvW

Kaine.3501

they….they’re having a good time. THOSE KITTENS!
seriously, you make this entire thread about how there are 2 guilds that shut everyone down and call for blocks on people and blah blah blah, yet your proof is a screenshot of what looks like you and a few other people fighting a YB zerg while a few people have fun on chat?
Well i’m deffinetly done with this thread now. not much else here besides a dude crying about not getting his credit for taking objectives then getting butt hurt when people in the same guild join together and play. Sean’s right, maybe if you had actually helped out like instead of complaining and causing a ruckus things might have been very different.
so good day.

Actually from the looks of the score….last I checked…you guys have done significantly worse since I left. Just saying….

in WvW

DrSkullz.9532

A lvl 10, really?

OMG DrSkullz surely you of all people can tell everyone thats you’ve told people multiple times that Kaide is a troll and to block him. I remember protecting you on a borderlands while you built a treb and was leading at the same time and you told people I was a troll and that they should listen to another guy….and I even brought up the fact that you never even acknowledged me helping you with the treb, supply runs, or defending it….you could care less as long as I wasn’t leading.

And for the record the level 10 is an alt….thanks….he still does more than most people on BG as you can see from the picture.

1) I don’t remember building a treb with you, could be my own fault since i do have a bad memory you see,

2) I do remember it was Choco that was leading at that time.

3) All i remember is, Choco was leading a group to get garrison, we manage to get in, but the keep lord was bugged, he can’t die, i think everybody knows about this bug.

4) You were leading a small people attacking a tower next to the garrison, the plan was you distract them long enough for us to hit the garrison from the water gate.

5) The plan was a success, we manage to get in with little resistance but the keep lord was bugged. As people was confused we were slughtered, so we retreat.

6) After that, you start raging and badmouthing choco saying that it was stupid to follow him. IT WAS THE PLAN.

7) All i can say is, you wanna be a leader but feel butthurt when somebody with a better LEADERSHIP and REPUTATION comes on and take the commanding job.

8)If you wanna lead, lead by example, show people that you can lead, not by talking kitten towards other people, especially people that ACTUALLY MANAGE TO ACHIEVE SOMETHING.

Lastly, have a good day at DB. I hope you would a journal here regarding your daily life at DB. We will surely mi.. WHO AM I KIDDING?! IM HAPPY THAT DB NOW GOTTA HANDLE THIS GUY!!

in WvW

Posted by: Alarox.4590

Alarox.4590

Welcome to Dragonbrand. We’re glad to have you.

Alarox – Human Guardian
Rampage Wilson – Charr Engineer
Sea of Sorrows

in WvW

Kaine.3501

Welcome to Dragonbrand. We’re glad to have you.

2 people welcoming me to DB….I’ve never been welcomed to a server before….BG just handcuffs you and hands you a hammer to break rocks with.

in WvW

Posted by: Pilgrim.2185

Pilgrim.2185

A lvl 10, really?

1) I don’t remember building a treb with you, could be my own fault since i do have a bad memory you see,

2) I do remember it was Choco that was leading at that time.

3) All i remember is, Choco was leading a group to get garrison, we manage to get in, but the keep lord was bugged, he can’t die, i think everybody knows about this bug.

4) You were leading a small people attacking a tower next to the garrison, the plan was you distract them long enough for us to hit the garrison from the water gate.

5) The plan was a success, we manage to get in with little resistance but the keep lord was bugged. As people was confused we were slughtered, so we retreat.

6) After that, you start raging and badmouthing choco saying that it was stupid to follow him. IT WAS THE PLAN.

7) All i can say is, you wanna be a leader but feel butthurt when somebody with a better LEADERSHIP and REPUTATION comes on and take the commanding job.

8)If you wanna lead, lead by example, show people that you can lead, not by talking kitten towards other people, especially people that ACTUALLY MANAGE TO ACHIEVE SOMETHING.

Lastly, have a good day at DB. I hope you would a journal here regarding your daily life at DB. We will surely mi.. WHO AM I KIDDING?! IM HAPPY THAT DB NOW GOTTA HANDLE THIS GUY!!

Ok first off I was leading before choco even came into play but at least you remember the battle. I said to go one direction and we went that direction up until this Choco character joined and as you put it…its all about “E-REPUTATION”….and i had far more than a “small force” with me….but you guys took several people away from the main SUCCESSFUL Zerg because the Godly Choco had entered the WvW…..after that we kitten near lost the entire map and as I recall Choco bailed. He didn’t hang around to rebuild what I had conquered…he split. But as I recall when Choco entered it turned into an IGNORE KAIDE AND FOLLOW CHOCO….and you did follow Choco…you guys followed Choco to your deaths.

The rage is strong in this one.

Pilgrim Guild Council of Mystical Awakening

in WvW

Posted by: Monsoon.2589

Monsoon.2589

How to recognize trolls (like the OP) in game:

- Clue 1: Special characters in their name for the only purpose to make it hard to type or report. Fortunately Anet has a good system for reports.
-Clue 2: see clue 1

I make it a point to never ever invite people who have weird characters in their name or follow their orders in /T or /M. If you do not have enough imagination to pick a name you probably won’t have enough imagination to help our team. This was especially true in wow but in gw2 you can use spaces in the name hence you have no excuse for using alt codes.

in WvW

Kaine.3501

Pilgrim you’ve seen guilds mass ignore me in chat

in WvW

Kaine.3501

How to recognize trolls (like the OP) in game:

- Clue 1: Special characters in their name for the only purpose to make it hard to type or report. Fortunately Anet has a good system for reports.
-Clue 2: see clue 1

I make it a point to never ever invite people who have weird characters in their name or follow their orders in /T or /M. If you do not have enough imagination to pick a name you probably won’t have enough imagination to help our team. This was especially true in wow but in gw2 you can use spaces in the name hence you have no excuse for using alt codes.

alt key codes are not a naming violation bro

in WvW

Pilgrim.2185

Nope,… nor do I even know who you are. I am just saying the rage is strong in you.

as far as I am concerned you are nothing more then someone who feels he got hurt in the wrong way and is now going on a BG vendetta. I find that highly amusing.

(and before you even are going down the road of, you should know who I am, blah blah blah… I am not even US nor have I even touched BG till today when 2 EU guilds came out to test the waters in regards of Wv3).

In after thought, maybe an idea, grab a beer, relax and realize, it’s a game!

in WvW

Kaine.3501

Nope,… nor do I even know who you are. I am just saying the rage is strong in you.

as far as I am concerned you are nothing more then someone who feels he got hurt in the wrong way and is now going on a BG vendetta. I find that highly amusing.

(and before you even are going down the road of, you should know who I am, blah blah blah… I am not even US nor have I even touched BG till today when 2 EU guilds came out to test the waters in regards of Wv3).

Maybe the name was Grim…relax

in WvW

Pilgrim.2185

Maybe the name was Grim…relax

I am pretty relaxed here, considering I am working and reading over this hilarious thread. It does well to my relaxation.

in WvW

Monsoon.2589

alt key codes are not a naming violation bro

You never took reading comprehension in school right? Look into what a strawman is.

Also I am not a ‘bro’ and I am not surprised to see your toon on DB has alt-code. You already have troll topics deleted a couple of minutes ago. Keep drawing attention to you and maybe you will learn what the word “karma” means.

in WvW

DrSkullz.9532

As i said Kaide, i rather follow someone that has proven to me he has the credibility to lead. Nobody’s perfect and sometimes our commander makes mistake, but if you prove to people that you are worthy to be a leader, that you’re plan is working, you don’t make too much stupid ideas. Then people would respect you, and they will follow you. I have yet to see you prove yourself, but some people said that you’re somehow ok in leading. Unfortunately, you demote yourself by insult other people too much, and totally destroyed any respect people had for you by this smear campaign.

in WvW

Monsoon.2589

Can a CM close this thread? The discussion is moving towards name calling and will soon move to personal attacks. It is clear that Kaine is a troll. Nothing more needs to be said and the thread should be closed.

in WvW

Posted by: Krakah.3582

Krakah.3582

0/10 troll OP. The small guild I’m in is on every evening, and did not witness any of what you claim. SS or it didn’t happen.

-KNT- BG

in WvW

Kaine.3501

Can a CM close this thread? The discussion is moving towards name calling and will soon move to personal attacks. It is clear that Kaine is a troll. Nothing more needs to be said and the thread should be closed.

Calm down man….no ones called anyone names. Relax

in WvW

DrSkullz.9532

Looks like this smear campaign about to end.