Gunnar's - Far Shiver - Miller's

in WvW

Posted by: Kaleygh.1524

Kaleygh.1524

wow GH, with those numbers you should be into a higher tier if your players wont be so busy spamming emotes and mindlessly zerging.

Kaleygh – MNMN
3 wvw kills

in WvW

Posted by: LionZero.3479

LionZero.3479

Must have taken you guys at least 30mins 4-5 trebs loads of cata’s and a bunch of rams before you finnaly took Briar back against the few of us on GH border, was amusing but eventually you got it, held it much longer then expected with the numbers you had ^^

in WvW

Posted by: fab.3298

fab.3298

@LionZero – Yeah, it was fortified and you guys had a good defence going. Sure, we could have brute forced the gate and perhaps wiped a few times, but it was the last point on the map and we weren’t in a hurry. We decided to use the opportunity to test some new treb positions, none really worked out, but it was still fun trying.

@Kaleygh – Our primetime team lacks the large organised guild groups that FSP and MS have, GH is mainly comprised of small 5 man or less guild groups. It may make us less efficient, but you know what? We don’t care, we have a great community, and we have fun (most of the time). If being uberleet breeds your level of arrogance, we don’t need, or want it.

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

in WvW

Posted by: Genotix.6804

Genotix.6804

Well said fab. We at Gunnars are proud of our militia:)

in WvW

Posted by: TryGoogleThis.9570

TryGoogleThis.9570

Fab. What large organised guilds do FSP have you speak off?, I can think of two that puts up more then 10 people at the time, AoA,Blos and DW.

But I personally been enjoying this week being more challenging overall, just sad to see the massive early-morning zerg get on and screw us up.

But we did find a few weakness we will attempt to use GH, Too bad Millers threw away any logical sense of thinking but hitting us so hard everytime GH make a move,

GH got some good players, and they got a lot of GC russians at early-morning. Good luck on future battles,

MS few guilds holding the entire server up. but bad lead of server. where their tactics went i wonder, Good example this morning i said on TS when GH just took hills, now DE will show up within 10 mins, and they did !. GH attack us, MS will follow, EB or our BL, so much effort wasted on our BL for 20 points, meanwhile you lose more in Supply camps, You wanted could got second but you throw everything away for that third place. Never -facepalmed so many times..

See you on field, need to figure out if DE has better loot ratio or just death ratio tho my bank don´t complain.

Balutrik- Charr Thief and Commander.
Balutrike-Sylvari Warrior and Commander.
Proud WvW player of Farshiverpeaks and member of [TZO]/[Keen]/[MA]

in WvW

Posted by: Kaleygh.1524

Kaleygh.1524

@LionZero – Yeah, it was fortified and you guys had a good defence going. Sure, we could have brute forced the gate and perhaps wiped a few times, but it was the last point on the map and we weren’t in a hurry. We decided to use the opportunity to test some new treb positions, none really worked out, but it was still fun trying.

@Kaleygh – Our primetime team lacks the large organised guild groups that FSP and MS have, GH is mainly comprised of small 5 man or less guild groups. It may make us less efficient, but you know what? We don’t care, we have a great community, and we have fun (most of the time). If being uberleet breeds your level of arrogance, we don’t need, or want it.

Let`s be serious, you can`t really call groups like Xaoc “5 man or less guild groups”.
And sorry if i passed off as arrogant, but a group of 20 running away from 6, hiding in a tower and spamming emotes from the walls is kinda… meh
I`m happy that you guys are having fun, and sorry if i was rude in my original post, i guess most servers have a few bad elements, and hopefully people like that don`t represent the majority of GH.
Have fun!

Kaleygh – MNMN
3 wvw kills

in WvW

Posted by: Teutooni.9572

Teutooni.9572

Wow, first some from FSP try to openly make an alliance with Miller’s. Miller’s refuses and now some act kitten when Miller’s attacks you using standard 3- way tactics – As if you were entitled to Miller’s cooperation. The arrogance is mind boggling. But I’m sure these are just a few bad elements and not representative of the whole server. :-)

in WvW

Posted by: Bond.4602

Bond.4602

I have been enjoying this week, it’s nice to have a few hard thought battles. I must admit have have been involved in the defence and taking of bay a few times. I have found Fs and Ms organised and good fighters. It’s nice to be tested and get some of the good old gunnars spirit back with a will to fight even with our back against the wall. So thanks Fs and Ms and who knows what the weeks ahead hold for any of us.

Skirr
37 WvW kills, R2 PvP and no legendary

in WvW

Posted by: Winfernal.9208

Winfernal.9208

Hey you! Yes you, Xaoc!

Stop doing those morning raids.
I’m sitting here at work, can’t do anything about it! Arghh!

Had some awesome battles with both GH and Miller’s yesterday! I find this matchup to be awesome.

May the awesome battles continue!

“Kharomir” – Human Guardian
[DW] Dynasty Warriors, [TNA] The Northern Assembly
http://www.farshiverpeaks.com

(edited by Winfernal.9208)

in WvW

Posted by: maloki.3527

maloki.3527

Wow, first some from FSP try to openly make an alliance with Miller’s. Miller’s refuses and now some act kitten when Miller’s attacks you using standard 3- way tactics – As if you were entitled to Miller’s cooperation. The arrogance is mind boggling. But I’m sure these are just a few bad elements and not representative of the whole server. :-)

“Trying to make an Alliance” is not as close to the truth as you might want it to be.

All it was was being practical. Miller’s best option would be to help us Sandwich Gunnar’s at any oportunity they get, not help Gunnar’s defend their keeps and towers by trying to clear us of them. :P

Hey you! Yes you, Xaoc!

Had some awesome battles with both GH and Miller’s yesterday! I find this matchup to be awesome.

It’s not much difference from what we do really, they are just a few hours ahead.
Soon enough they will be out of our tier, so don’t worry, and don’t tell them to stop.

Maloki – Asura Necro/Sylvari Ele –
@Farshiverpeaks
You’re dumb. You’ll die, and you’ll leave a dumb corpse

in WvW

Winfernal.9208

“Trying to make an Alliance” is not as close to the truth as you might want it to be.

All it was was being practical. Miller’s best option would be to help us Sandwich Gunnar’s at any oportunity they get, not help Gunnar’s defend their keeps and towers by trying to clear us of them. :P

Hey you! Yes you, Xaoc!

It’s not much difference from what we do really, they are just a few hours ahead.
Soon enough they will be out of our tier, so don’t worry, and don’t tell them to stop.

I don’t mind, It was just my bad sense of humour.

in WvW

Posted by: Steelo.4597

Steelo.4597

“All it was was being practical. Miller’s best option would be to help us Sandwich Gunnar’s at any oportunity they get, not help Gunnar’s defend their keeps and towers by trying to clear us of them. :P”

Yes if they want to come 3rd. Millers should be throwing everything they have at FSP imho, there is still the chance to make them 3rd and Millers 2nd. However there is surely not even a minimal chance of getting us Gunnar’s away from 1st place except with a full scale alliance that focuses 100% on GH, and even then it will be hard :P

i fear we will look back to this day and remember the good old wvw as it is now – Jan 2015

in WvW

Posted by: Ironvos.9014

Ironvos.9014

2nd of 3rd don’t matter really.
It’s your end score that matters since that completely determines your ratings this week

Just hypothetically, not relating this to what really happens atm, it’s a nice even fight.
Imagine MS concentrated everything on FSP to get 2nd place, GH still goes on a roll and keeps getting more and more points ahead. MS ratings will continue dropping despite being second because GH gets a bigger and bigger lead.
Compared to, if MS would focus on GH, they may come in 3rd, but with a bigger rating than when they came in 2nd in the first situation simply because GH lead has diminished a lot.

If it were up to me id stick with the line “you don’t win 2nd place, you loose 1st place”

Anyway i really like the match this week, so keep it up all of you

Far Shiverpeaks
Luna Solares – Mesmer

(edited by Ironvos.9014)

in WvW

Steelo.4597

good thinking, Ironvos, i was too fixed on places ^^

i fear we will look back to this day and remember the good old wvw as it is now – Jan 2015

in WvW

Posted by: Chillnan.4186

Chillnan.4186

Considering how unbalanced some other tiers seem to be at the moment, I’m actually pleased with this matchup. It could’ve been a lot worse for all 3 servers.

Cheers to AoA (and maybe others, sorry if I missed anyone) for putting up a challenge. Although I personally don’t like your playstyle, I have to admit that it’s quite effective. You also seem to have some nice coordination going on and every now and then your tanky ball is surprisingly mobile.

It’s hard to judge with the culling, but I’m curious about how many people you usually bring to the battle?

It’ll be interesting to see if we can find a 100% method of busting you open and bombing the kitten out of you before the matchup ends :P

[Bots] Elementalist, Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: spiritus.7983

spiritus.7983

@Kaleygh – Our primetime team

Let`s be serious, you can`t really call groups like Xaoc “5 man or less guild groups”.
Have fun!

I think your bitterness get in your way with selective reading or you think xaoc is our prime time.

Have fun

Evil, GH -Charr rule.
A Skritt is dumb. A group of Skritt are smart.
A Human is smart. A group of Humans are idiots.

in WvW

Posted by: Nimue.9507

Nimue.9507

And sorry if i passed off as arrogant, but a group of 20 running away from 6, hiding in a tower and spamming emotes from the walls is kinda… meh
I`m happy that you guys are having fun, and sorry if i was rude in my original post, i guess most servers have a few bad elements, and hopefully people like that don`t represent the majority of GH.
Have fun!

Xaoc isn’t a 5 man group, but we aren’t only Xaoc and during the evening (I usually play from 22,00 to 2,00) all Xaoc members aren’t online… GH isn’t only Xaoc and we are very little group guild (my guild is about 10 people and I’m the only that usually play in WvW), but we manage to play and have fun and this night we’ve taken SM without Xaoc and we weren’t very much… so Xaoc is a great guild and very capable gamers, I like them and I’m happy that they’re with us, but GH isn’t only them…

I love play WvW and we are good people and good gamers and I like this week match, it’s very funny and we’re fighting every day… thanks to all the enemies!!! xD

PS: As for the “spamming emotes” thing… I see also many enemies doing that… I think bad guys are in every place, so it’s better be impartially…

(Sorry for my English xD)

Arwen – Ele
Gunnar’s Hold

in WvW

TryGoogleThis.9570

Well I like tactics and throwing new things,ideas and alike . but MS has said just been stupid toward them self. They do throw what they have at us at times GH launch big time, which mean they take a tower from us, a supply camp, meanwhile a strike team sitting with all their supply camps,25-30 points from em camps, How is this working for them.. Honestly not worried about them.

still enjoy killing and outsmarting them.

in WvW

Steelo.4597

if anyone from the [lion] guild reads this.. you tried to get our water camp yesterday many times in your borderlands… i wonder if i made an impression, do you remember a warrior who was slightly more tanky than usual? :P been experimenting with a tank build and i wonder if you guys even noticed / what was your impression.

in WvW

Posted by: spiritus.7983

spiritus.7983

if anyone from the [lion] guild reads this.. you tried to get our water camp yesterday many times in your borderlands… i wonder if i made an impression, do you remember a warrior who was slightly more tanky than usual? :P been experimenting with a tank build and i wonder if you guys even noticed / what was your impression.

@lion, please say no, you only boost up his already big ego and he will never shuts up after that ^^

Evil, GH -Charr rule.
A Skritt is dumb. A group of Skritt are smart.
A Human is smart. A group of Humans are idiots.

in WvW

Posted by: Wicked.5479

Wicked.5479

golem rushing PvD… just wow

Kengo Miyazawa ~ norn warrior
Commander of Far Shiverpeaks
Leader of Bubblegum Dragons [GUM]

in WvW

Posted by: LionZero.3479

LionZero.3479

Xoac for GH currently might still be great and fun for now but as soon as tiers balance out and Xoac will carry the points for GH to a higher tier where their primeforce will have trouble fighting the numbers of that tier, they will likely have less fun during that time then those that play in the morning , while we will be balanced in a tier where there’s less offpeak powerhouses, so overall i assume we in the end will have more fun once things balance out compared to GH , but ofc this is all assumption and for now the matchup currently is still relative balanced despite an offpeak powerhouse shifting things to their favour ^^

in WvW

Posted by: Svarty.8019

Svarty.8019

Xoac for GH currently might still be great and fun for now but as soon as tiers balance out and Xoac will carry the points for GH to a higher tier where their primeforce will have trouble fighting the numbers of that tier, they will likely have less fun during that time then those that play in the morning , while we will be balanced in a tier where there’s less offpeak powerhouses, so overall i assume we in the end will have more fun once things balance out compared to GH , but ofc this is all assumption and for now the matchup currently is still relative balanced despite an offpeak powerhouse shifting things to their favour ^^

That’s already happened. We’re having … a challenge… at the moment in primetime, and our early morning guys are picking you to pieces because of your lack of coverage.

I think we might be in our ideal tier right now.

Nobody at Anet loves WvW like Grouch loved PvP. That’s what we need, a WvW Grouch, but taller.

in WvW

Posted by: Nimue.9507

Nimue.9507

That’s already happened. We’re having … a challenge… at the moment in primetime, and our early morning guys are picking you to pieces because of your lack of coverage.

I think we might be in our ideal tier right now.

I’m agree with you. In primetime (when I usually play and there are very few members of Xaoc) there’s a lot of fighting, a real challenge to defend and conquer… sometimes we lose and other times we win and it’s fun. I think that it is the perfect tier for us, really balanced, and I’m saying this also without Xaoc… probably with tiers stronger thant this, it would be very trouble for us, but ok, it’s a game and a challenge and we’ll have fun to try our best. We’ll see, for now have fun!!!

Arwen – Ele
Gunnar’s Hold

in WvW

Posted by: holska.4127

holska.4127

All tactics are useful only situationally. TryGoogleThis illustrated that the “standard” 3-way tactic you used wasn’t very useful in that situation as you actually lost points instead of gaining them. It would be a snapshot in time that could be undone before the next point ticks, but since you do the same repeatedly and it’s very easily countered it’s actually a loosing strategy.

in WvW

Posted by: Azunai.1065

Azunai.1065

Situationally, yes..
But hey, maybe for MS this was the better tactic? I guess no opposing team knows all background facts for any tactical decision of the opponent

I personally only played on MS BL during primetime this matchup
And i have to say its freaking annoying that you always got your supplycapping groups, its hard to find a group recapping and defending camps on our server

Namefather of the Asuran Elementalists from [Bots]
My first Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPF9SmvW4jE

in WvW

holska.4127

Have fun!

I think your bitterness get in your way with selective reading or you think xaoc is our prime time.

Have fun

It’s not bitterness but the fact when you are making the most points and which guilds are most involved in that.
This from my side isn’t talking down on you guys, although I’ve only been in WvW 2 evenings during this matchup and when I was there I had a hard time staying awake due to busy times IRL, I saw some nice fights against you guys that didn’t involve said guild so take that as a compliment if you will. But I have been keeping track of point ticks, talked to WvW’ers on our server etc. and I do notice a trend.
Without XaoC this matchup would’ve been even more balanced but alas that’s not meant to be.

in WvW

Posted by: Teutooni.9572

Teutooni.9572

All tactics are useful only situationally. TryGoogleThis illustrated that the “standard” 3-way tactic you used wasn’t very useful in that situation as you actually lost points instead of gaining them. It would be a snapshot in time that could be undone before the next point ticks, but since you do the same repeatedly and it’s very easily countered it’s actually a loosing strategy.

Fair enough – I’m not here to defend Miller’s. I also umm… might have been in a slightly agitated state of mind writing that reply after getting ganked by 3 FSP thieves (you do seem to have an unusually high percentage of them :P), and I apologize. Doesn’t mean I like how you criticize other servers’ strategy like that – it’s mostly the way you put it, not the fact you are criticizing. I have not seen any flashes of unparalleled brilliance from any of us. ~~

Regarding Gunnar’s performance during non-xaoc hours, well it’s a mess sometimes. Being pressured by determined groups from both FSP and MS who each match our numbers can be daunting if we have no organized events or guild raids scheduled. Something we will have to learn to deal with one way or another. Remember we were in tier 8 not too long ago. Still, I love the fights. /Salute to FSP and Miller’s for being honorable and skilled opponents.

in WvW

Posted by: Pintmaster.1326

Pintmaster.1326

Ghehe, I wonder if some Millers sound folks (mostly Army) are reading this but you’re not getting Hills while im leading the defense there!

Love your persistance though since it’s basically not allowing me to go anywhere.

PS: Stop hating the trebs i put up for Redlake, it’s getting rather expensive!

[HoB] Athyos

in WvW

Posted by: Duncanmix.5238

Duncanmix.5238

Have fun!

Have fun

It’s not bitterness but the fact when you are making the most points and which guilds are most involved in that.
This from my side isn’t talking down on you guys, although I’ve only been in WvW 2 evenings during this matchup and when I was there I had a hard time staying awake due to busy times IRL, I saw some nice fights against you guys that didn’t involve said guild so take that as a compliment if you will. But I have been keeping track of point ticks, talked to WvW’ers on our server etc. and I do notice a trend.
Without XaoC this matchup would’ve been even more balanced but alas that’s not meant to be.

Without XaoC this matchup would not happen at all. GH would not be in this tier. And people somehow think that XaoC is playing only in morning when everyone sleep. Thing is, they are playing almost all day, many of them even fight you in prime time. They are large group that is playing almost all day.
GH is strong server, but without them we were winning tier 8 but not by much.
Also I find it strange how some people hint that because XaoC makes difference in morning we don’t “deserve” this win. Well just think it from our perspective, you have number advantage at prime time euro, the more clock tick the higher your numbers are. Which is opposite for us. Each hour we have less and less people compared to you.
In the end its game of numbers. You cant catch up to lead that XaoC gives us in mornings. And that’s pretty much it. WvW is most of the times game of numbers. If we didn’t have XaoC, you would win easily BECAUSE then you would have more numbers and more coverage.

My advice would be to enjoy match up, and stop finding excuses for losing. Having fun is much more important especially since this tier is one of the most balanced ones.

Gunnar’s Hold

in WvW

Posted by: Malin.2490

Malin.2490

Looordy. You blokes at Gunnar’s Hold sure like your arrow carts. I don’t think I’ve ever broken down a wall to be faced with such a wall of pointy death before. How I survived I will never know.

Jamail Saoud [Nice], the man with the Drake

in WvW

Posted by: Runty Choir.4893

Runty Choir.4893

Such an intense evening tonight! Both MS and FsP in our borders in big numbers. Got a message for MS from GH border hills though…….
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1qnGoy1OPE

Alpha
Victrixx [xVx]

in WvW

maloki.3527

Arrowcart do not close to as much damage as they used to / should I hate that.

Fights on Gunnar’s Hold map today were really nice.

Too bad Miller’s couldn’t capture hills even if we kept them alone in their corner for hours while attacking bay and garrison, so they could take kills..

btw, how much people have Miller’s lost to higher tier German servers?

Gunnar’s, I’m glad you’re enjoying your rising in tiers, but to say that We have superior numbers on primetime is kinda silly, isn’t it?

@Farshiverpeaks

in WvW

Posted by: Runty Choir.4893

Runty Choir.4893

I dont think we should get involved in a numbers debate, we had that for 4 weeks with RoF. All sides are pretty evenly matched, were just lucky that we have better coverage.

Alpha
Victrixx [xVx]

in WvW

Posted by: Lazy Mesmer.7923

Lazy Mesmer.7923

Xoac will carry the points for GH to a higher tier where their primeforce will have trouble fighting the numbers of that tier, they will likely have less fun during that time then those that play in the morning

Hai, you’ve possibly not met us before. We’re Gunnar’s Hold, we prefer the underdog challenge. We’re used to it

Klaev
[PRXM] Praxium

in WvW

Posted by: Azunai.1065

Azunai.1065

btw, how much people have Miller’s lost to higher tier German servers?

nobody knows
but we lost a few hundreds weeks ago, but new friends joined us last week

a key fact is, most ppl on MS are primetime only players so between 20-22 gmt+1 we were able to actualy fight on more BL than just home & eternal since paid transfers (this is actualy new to us for month)

Namefather of the Asuran Elementalists from [Bots]
My first Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPF9SmvW4jE

in WvW

holska.4127

My advice would be to enjoy match up, and stop finding excuses for losing. Having fun is much more important especially since this tier is one of the most balanced ones.

I’m not trying to find excuses for loosing, I’m beyond that just look at the history of our server, I’m used to loosing from t1 all the way down to t7 where we stabilized and reorganized
It’s just an observation, as stated before I havent’ even played much this matchup.
But I was slightly more awake tonite and once I got rolling I thoroughly enjoyed some of the battles.
I just prefer to have everyone online at the same time but that’s not going to happen now with the resetted rating.
And I also know that XaoC is around at other hours, I’ve seen a few around but it’s hardly as noticable as the golem rushes that happen each early morning when there’s basically not much others around on all servers.
Personally I prefer to play in t5-t7 because there’s also more small scale battles happening, much more creative tactics and less pressure to have an off peak force.
I’m happy for you guys that you have one but be careful it can backfire when you reach the higher tiers and don’t have enough primetime force. Worst case scenario is you fall back to a mid-low tier again where off peak hour presence is uncommon and have most servers you fight whine about it and playing defeatist like many of us did when we faced Dz the first time in t7, so you basically have noone to fight
But I agree having fun overrules all that, and it’s one of the reasons I still play WvW whenever I can, just having a tiny bit of competetive nature doesn’t hurt in this game mode.

in WvW

TryGoogleThis.9570

Well GH wil rise but I think they will hit hard and die out at some point, xaoc are active most of the time, the average not even that good but again its about coverage and co-work. Just don´t give me any of this is because we are good and kitten, its because of coverage bombing us back to stone age every morning, if not we be spawn camping your BL.

A win is a win either way and i do enjoy this week.

I mean MS keep showing their lack of tatics, Who else would lose their entire Bl to hold SM, sm is 35 points. 3 keeps 3×25, 4 towers 4×10, supply 6×5. 35 Points for losing 145. Also eariler with MS not as much taking a Supply camp of GH having 20 people sitting in our BL annoy us while fighting GH. They didnt even get briar. So was for zero point. Its good news for us as FS, but It´s laughable xD.

Good fights, and Great to see all Bls being contested and fighting for.

in WvW

Posted by: Genotix.6804

Genotix.6804

Ofc we will get hit hard and die at some point, we are all aware of that.
We are at tier 5 atm so how far we will get? Either Piken or Riverside or Vizunah will crush us.
We don’t mind, we are used to that. We dropped from tier 2 all the way to tier 8, but you know what? Nobody ever spawn camped us at primetime.
To say that you would, shows a bit of arrogance and i think you are overestimate yourself way way much.
You are a good and decent server. Keep it like this please.
We have an awesome and clean week so far. Every server have their strengths and their weaknesses.
Matchup isn’t over so we will see by friday the final result.

in WvW

Posted by: Iavra.8510

Iavra.8510

I mean MS keep showing their lack of tatics, Who else would lose their entire Bl to hold SM, sm is 35 points. 3 keeps 3×25, 4 towers 4×10, supply 6×5. 35 Points for losing 145.

This is exactly why i absolutely hate SM. It takes so many people to defend it and even if it’s not yours it’s capable of trebbing a huge amount of targets. It’s the reason why i don’t like to play on eternal….oh and i’m constantly getting lost there (not SM, well not always, but the map).

in WvW

maloki.3527

By friday we also knwo the new math, I hope.

Which will show the true out come

I think people tend to forget, that with the full reset it’s not ONLY About who we are fighting right nwo and what points we get ourselves, but the rating we get compared to OTHER matchups that will decide where we end up.

It’ been an intereting week thus far.

@Farshiverpeaks

in WvW

Ironvos.9014

Que’s everywhere, hope this get fixed soon.
I can only imagine what goes on in the higher tiers where they normally would have que’s even without the quebug.
It seems to get worse as the week progresses.

Far Shiverpeaks
Luna Solares – Mesmer

in WvW

Posted by: fab.3298

fab.3298

I see you guys finally got round to teaming up. A fairly equal prime-time match up has now become an FSP roflstomp. It doen’t matter though we still had fun tonight, i just feel bad that MS is getting the short straw and is taking damage that would otherwise go to FSP.

I wonder if we’ll still see FSP players in here having a go at MS? Probably not.

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

in WvW

maloki.3527

teaming up? Nah.. Just being smart about it.
Oh and I made a new borderland tonight. We dub it Far shiverpeaks borderlands no.2 ..

Think you refer to it as Gunnar’s Hold Borderlands.

@Farshiverpeaks

in WvW

Ironvos.9014

We had people on the MS border all day aswell you know, and they had people on our’s aswell.
They just defended their stuff better.
Having not enough people to defend is no excuse right, thats how your nightcapping works

Far Shiverpeaks
Luna Solares – Mesmer

(edited by Ironvos.9014)

in WvW

Posted by: metallkette.4831

metallkette.4831

“All it was was being practical. Miller’s best option would be to help us Sandwich Gunnar’s at any oportunity they get, not help Gunnar’s defend their keeps and towers by trying to clear us of them. :P”

Yes if they want to come 3rd. Millers should be throwing everything they have at FSP imho, there is still the chance to make them 3rd and Millers 2nd. However there is surely not even a minimal chance of getting us Gunnar’s away from 1st place except with a full scale alliance that focuses 100% on GH, and even then it will be hard :P

You should log in and take a look at your map this morning I think. :$ FSP is quite capable of taking everything you own by ourselves thank you very much.

Godchewer – Charr Warrior
Those are brave men. Let’s go kill them.

in WvW

Winfernal.9208

We had MS people attacking us and our border, we fought MS. While fighting GH.

So, no teaming up here. You just got the taste of primetime fighting.

You having your russian striketeams in the morning, without resistance, makes most arguments invalid too.

(edited by Winfernal.9208)

in WvW

Posted by: Edeor.9720

Edeor.9720

I see you guys finally got round to teaming up. A fairly equal prime-time match up has now become an FSP roflstomp. It doen’t matter though we still had fun tonight, i just feel bad that MS is getting the short straw and is taking damage that would otherwise go to FSP.

I wonder if we’ll still see FSP players in here having a go at MS? Probably not.

MS attacked us in our bl, and we attacked their bl (and, for some reason, you helped all the time MS by attacking us at the Hills while ML was attacking you at the Bay).

As Ironvos stated, MS just defended their stuff better.

Kareha Silverwind – mesmer of Clan McBenwick (Gunnar’s Hold)

in WvW

Posted by: Tyila.7596

Tyila.7596

I like most fights we have had so far… lot of golem rushes, which fail (from all 3 sides)… yesterday I had a awsome 6 vs 1 fight.. sorry for the kills … wasn’t my intention ^^.. Now lets have 2 more fun days and then we take a bow and wish eachother best of luck in the tier they end up GH will go up, FS and MS will go down, so be it

Symbelmynë Laeyasee Dolyak Parcel Service [DPS]
Talatha Gaésian Dolyak Parcel Service [DPS]
home at Far Shiverpeaks.

in WvW

Ironvos.9014

Actually we may stay in T5.
Not that that would be a good draw though, against riverside and desolation
And MS rating is improving aswell, they might get into T6 next week instead of T7.
And GH may go to T4 with FoW and Ranik, which with the current projections is better than T3

Far Shiverpeaks
Luna Solares – Mesmer