Henge of Denravi Alliance with Stormbluff Unacceptable

in WvW

Posted by: Piccolo.7296

Piccolo.7296

The shame in all this is the wvwvw is awsome and played as intended is a masterful experience but when you cross-realm to cheese the numbers you are taking the skill out of the game and exploits kill games.

I don’t know how true these rumors are, but it’s said some servers will actually send people to other servers they are facing just so they can get into WvWvW and prevent people from getting in.

It’s also said that some servers actually send people to “sit in” on their enemy public TS/vent to listen in on their strats..

Not saying ET doesn’t do this either, I don’t know. I’m willing to bet at least a few people from each of the top 6 servers do this.

in WvW

Posted by: Thesilentflute.8761

Thesilentflute.8761

Soonkyu can we have a link plz?

I see good ideas every day …good in theory. – Shawn Farthing
Masters in Geek Mythology
YOU ARE NOT THE INVENTOR OF WORDS!!! lol

in WvW

Posted by: soonkyu.1275

soonkyu.1275

Soonkyu can we have a link plz?

I believe this was your response to me when I asked you for proof:

Thesilentflute.8761
We have all seen how Titan Alliance operates I do not need to post anything these people are witness to your actions.

I’ll take a page from Piccolo: it’s on guildwars2guru.

Vantage [VAN] – http://www.vantageguild.net
Receive with simplicity everything that happens to you.
Sunny Lee – Henge of Denravi -Level 80 Human Elementalist

in WvW

Posted by: Thesilentflute.8761

Thesilentflute.8761

Lol the difference is i did not say i had a video. I would just like to see what your speaking of.

I see good ideas every day …good in theory. – Shawn Farthing
Masters in Geek Mythology
YOU ARE NOT THE INVENTOR OF WORDS!!! lol

in WvW

Posted by: HulkaGem.2568

HulkaGem.2568

HoD already admitted on the GW2 Guru forums that they worked together to take down ET. Wouldn’t surprise me if they were working together against JQ.

Since when?

Mjdeathless – Necromancer
Kopiousiudai – Thief
Canadian Pizza – Warrior

in WvW

Posted by: IomegadriveOne.5291

IomegadriveOne.5291

You mean it is actually WvWvW and not W&WvW? Simple at that.

in WvW

Posted by: Moderator.9532

Moderator.9532

Please keep the discussion productive and the tone respectful. If you have the impression that players are using exploits, please send an email to exploits@arena.net to report these.

in WvW

Posted by: Mishi.7058

Mishi.7058

@Soonkyu
About 15minutes ago SBI took SM from HoD.
I really don’t think a server allianced would do that.

Commander Silvannas
“Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack.” Sun Tzu

in WvW

Posted by: soonkyu.1275

soonkyu.1275

@Mishi
I never said that our servers were allied.

Vantage [VAN] – http://www.vantageguild.net
Receive with simplicity everything that happens to you.
Sunny Lee – Henge of Denravi -Level 80 Human Elementalist

in WvW

Posted by: SKYeXile.2716

SKYeXile.2716

ATTENTION STORMBLUFF ISLE***

You are in violation of NAP agreement, today you took 1 keep from us. Our NAP states a 2:1 retaliation policy on NAP violation, For taking one of our keeps you now must relinquish control of the taken keep and another keep of your choosing. This must be done within 3 hours. or you will pay $10g per tick until 2 keeps are turned over to us as stated in the NAP agreement.

Xile | TRF – GM | [AU] Trf-guild.com – Now Recruiting.

in WvW

Posted by: Leaum.4753

Leaum.4753

in WvW

Posted by: HulkaGem.2568

HulkaGem.2568

When was this taken?

Mjdeathless – Necromancer
Kopiousiudai – Thief
Canadian Pizza – Warrior

in WvW

Posted by: Leaum.4753

Leaum.4753

When was this taken?

yesterday 2:06 server time

in WvW

Posted by: Delove.5930

Delove.5930

I lol’d when i seen this people saying HoD cheat’s i been on this server since the game started we win every match and people cry hack’s it’s called teamwork we had sbi and jq like 6 matchs in a row and jq we always get. You guy’s need better teamwork the only people i seen that work good is a guild called ruin from sbi work together stop capping stuff up north and work on towers little groups going to camp’s dont work to well when u have people scouting and retake um

in WvW

Posted by: Samfisher.7942

Samfisher.7942

Isn’t…RUIN from ET? o.O

Ezendor [SYN] – Synapse, Ranger
Sea of Sorrows

in WvW

Posted by: Dalingrin.1035

Dalingrin.1035

These excuses and accusations just keep coming don’t they? It seems like there’s a new external reason why a server loses to HoD each 24hr match up.

For your sake and ours, I really hope some of the people on these other servers will realize that at least part of the reason they are losing is because they still have room to improve. Learn new techniques and tactics from the people you are playing against. I certainly have no issue admitting that at least some of us on HoD have learned from some of the servers we’ve played against.

in WvW

Mishi.7058

These excuses and accusations just keep coming don’t they? It seems like there’s a new external reason why a server loses to HoD each 24hr match up.

For your sake and ours, I really hope some of the people on these other servers will realize that at least part of the reason they are losing is because they still have room to improve. Learn new techniques and tactics from the people you are playing against. I certainly have no issue admitting that at least some of us on HoD have learned from some of the servers we’ve played against.

Well SBI learned from HoD that we need to be more organized, and we have been working on it.

I’m not sure about JQ, but I can assure you SBI is slowing working to improve and put up more of a fight then what we were able to our 1st match.

Look at today, it’s more interesting then it has been in the past with these 3 servers fighting WvW.

Commander Silvannas
“Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack.” Sun Tzu

in WvW

Posted by: SoulstitchMMO.1396

SoulstitchMMO.1396

It would be interesting to see how many people from HoD have transferred over to SBI to help organize / lead

in WvW

Posted by: Bunnehboo.6025

Bunnehboo.6025

JQ and HoD is attacking us at the same time oon EB map they must be in an alliance HURRRR /endsarcasm

~Caedas~

in WvW

Posted by: Razeo.2309

Razeo.2309

Its funny, because alot of us on the SB server TS think that its you and HoD in an alliance to get at us. Fun stuff amirite?!

in WvW

Posted by: jmndro.4869

jmndro.4869

It would be interesting to see how many people from HoD have transferred over to SBI to help organize / lead

So you reckon that some of HoD transferring into SBI to make the game more competitive? Good to know. More the Merrier.

JustMe. :)

in WvW

Posted by: NeHoMaR.9812

NeHoMaR.9812

People already hating the best servers, can’t wait for the real thing (two weeks matches)

in WvW

Mishi.7058

People already hating the best servers, can’t wait for the real thing (two weeks matches)

What’s better is it’s the top servers hating each other, and everyone else making popcorn to eat while they watch.

Commander Silvannas

in WvW

Posted by: Union.9780

Union.9780

Will someone please remind HoD about our inter-server alliance? Because they have been shooting at me all night, and it is getting really annoying.

I thought we discussed this at the secret meeting!!

in WvW

Posted by: Amulrei.4973

Amulrei.4973

I see the tin-foil hat brigade finally made their way over from the Guru forums.

in WvW

Posted by: Ricoz.5360

Ricoz.5360

For some reason people are always complaining about HoD alliance with other servers. You do know we get double teamed alot as well esp when facing JQ and ET. You dont see us complaining. Because we know all collaboration is likely accidental and we just tough it out..

in WvW

Posted by: Cosian.1362

Cosian.1362

The OP fails to realize that entire purpose of having three faction PvP is so temporary alliances form ……

But that said, speaking from an SBI perspective, if we were to ally with anyone, we would ally with JQ in this match.

I was playing on the JQ Blue Map last night. We took Woodhaven for the express purpose of trebbing Garrison and driving Henge out of YOUR GARRISON KEEP. We had three wall section trebbed down and we sat in Woodhaven waiting, wishing, begging JQ to go get their garrison keep back. The heavy lifting was done.

But no …. instead of attacking Henge at Garrison with its outer walls splayed open, JQ attacks us at Woodhaven.

Bottom line is that was silly play by JQ and failure to read the situation on the map.

No malice intended against JQ here as we love playing competetive matches against ya, and have a lot of respect for your play ….but you blew it in this situation. We had the olive branch in hand brothers …

in WvW

Posted by: Malarky.9546

Malarky.9546

Let’s get real. Henge Does not need to ally with any server. The notion is just silly….the server has dominated nearly every matchup, and the accusations are ludicrous.

/thread.

in WvW

Piccolo.7296

Let’s get real. Henge Does not need to ally with any server. The notion is just silly….the server has dominated nearly every matchup, and the accusations are ludicrous.

/thread.

HoD has dominated because they have a great overnight crew. That’s the pretty much the main reason. And hey.. There is nothing wrong with that, it’s part of the game and will be the reason HoD will remain on top for awhile. Until a server that can get a good enough overnight force to compete with HoD’s overnight force, they’ll remain on top. Unless 2 servers gang up on HoD from the start. Although that isn’t really needed as ET has proved that they have a much better day force then HoD.

(edited by Piccolo.7296)

in WvW

Posted by: Amulrei.4973

Amulrei.4973

HoD has dominated because they have a great overnight crew. That’s the pretty much the main reason. And hey.. There is nothing wrong with that, it’s part of the game and will be the reason HoD will remain on top for awhile. Until a server that can get a good enough overnight force to compete with HoD’s overnight force, they’ll remain on top. Unless 2 servers gang up on HoD from the start. Although that isn’t really needed as ET has proved that they have a much better day force then HoD.

To be fair, we have a great international crew, period. TA went to great lengths selecting guilds throughout the world from the USA, Oceanic regions, Europe and even Africa. Outside our alliance, we also have some good guilds that we often work with, many in the off-peak time zones.

That said, I have seen plenty of competition in the Oceanic prime times. A few servers rolled over and died but many more we have been grouped with have given us very hard-fought battles. While the queue times are god-awful, at least when you do finally get to play, you can usually get a good WvW battle any time of the day. That can only be a good thing in my book.

(edited by Amulrei.4973)

in WvW

Posted by: Exewre.2837

Exewre.2837

alliance in trifaction is natural and all the fun is there
the 3rd have to be the kingmaker
There isn’t so much reward for ranking actually so we still don’t see awkward alliance like in daoc where different scenario were possible

I don’t see why 2nd and 3rd have to ally against 1st for example. 3rd have a lot more chance to get 3rd again and 2nd have little chance to go 1st. Its hard to keep alliance for 1 or 2weeks so in the end the 3rd get bad side of the alliance.

But he can use alliance to get back on the 2nd especially if he get bad side of previous alliance with the 2nd
If 3rd ally with 1st, he have lot of chance to get 2nd and see a new 3rd coming taking the place of the previous 2nd

3rd can be the kingmaker. We don’t really see it yet since there is no reward being in the first group or being 2nd of your group but we would if there were things like tokens to win for new skins or pets etc .. and i think it would be fun

in WvW

Posted by: Fury.6248

Fury.6248

Enjoy WvWvW while you can it won’t last in it’s current state. WvWvW points are meaningless 16hours a day, every server is carried by 8hours of offpeak time.

Dragonbrand Server
Devious(DVS)

in WvW

Posted by: Phaedryn.3698

Phaedryn.3698

Speaking as a JQ player, I don’t have a problem with this. Over time, alliances will be made, broken, remade. It’s the nature of this sort of game play (along with all the threads on “night capping”). This isn’t meant to be “fair” gameplay. Forced ballance/fairness will ruin WvWvW. If that is the sort of gameplay you are looking for, I suggest you stick to sPvP.

in WvW

Posted by: TaCktiX.6729

TaCktiX.6729

I’m on SBI, and OP is hogwash. Please, don’t accuse us of alliance when we would rather 2v1 the crap out of Henge purely to toss them down a few pegs. If you were showing yourselves as easy targets though, any server population in their right mind is going to go for the free points. Last night we noticed that JQ was pounding Henge at Dreaming Bay and ignoring us, so we showed up to pound Dreaming Bay down ourselves and took it from you both in a 1v2 by using extreme positional advantage.

— TaCktiX
The Tough Love Critic (http://toughlovecritic.wordpress.com)
Tack Scylla, Tack, Morina Duathi

in WvW

Posted by: Plague.5329

Plague.5329

The major guilds in ET aren’t even really playing at the moment. They’re either running people to Orr or doing zerg bombs on keeps to power level characters to 80 in preparation for the new week long rounds. I wouldn’t get too used to thumping your chest about beating the lowest population server in the game when their primary force isn’t even participating.

in WvW

Piccolo.7296

The major guilds in ET aren’t even really playing at the moment. They’re either running people to Orr or doing zerg bombs on keeps to power level characters to 80 in preparation for the new week long rounds. I wouldn’t get too used to thumping your chest about beating the lowest population server in the game when their primary force isn’t even participating.

TL and Ruin are the majority of players I see in WvWvW, unless there is some other major WvWvW guild I don’t know about that is on ET.

in WvW

Posted by: Arkin.7356

Arkin.7356

Hey guys, Just wanted to say i find it funny as hell that everybody thinks everybody has an alliance with someone, or is always hacking. I’m from ET and i can 100% say we def do not have an alliance with JQ. We do however have a big rivalry with HoD. They are really the only server that gives us a hard time. SBI has some good players as well. Most likely will be HoD, SBI, and ET for the one week match ups starting tonight. I look forward to seeing you guys in the field.

P.S. Ruin is from ET.

(edited by Arkin.7356)

in WvW

Posted by: Arkin.7356

Arkin.7356

^this

in WvW

Posted by: Orz.5091

Orz.5091

Direct from the EULA:

While participating in Plaver-vs-Player (PvP) gameplay, you will not participate in any form of match manipulation. Match manipulation is defined as any action taken to fix or manipulate the outcome of a match or alter or manipulate the rankings or ratings of the ladder. This also includes disrupting other people’s game experience by not actively participating in matches in good faith, a.k.a leeching.

Anytime this is happening, simply report the offender’s guilds, servers, and quote the EULA.

in WvW

Posted by: Tuco.2419

Tuco.2419

A tremendous level of arrogance is required to say that an situation in a war is ‘unacceptable’.

in WvW

Posted by: mrzero.2486

mrzero.2486

HoD already admitted on the GW2 Guru forums that they worked together to take down ET. Wouldn’t surprise me if they were working together against JQ.

You can’t believe what you read on those forums when it comes to HoD/TA. Take that how you will. Just remember you are dealing with one of those gaming things that people like to make legendary and there is money to be made from it.

As a player on Stormbluff, it actually gets said not to bother you guys. A sort of one sided non aggression pact.

in WvW

Posted by: mrzero.2486

mrzero.2486

People always trying to bring HoD down
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tall_poppy_syndrome

They wish. It has more to do with frustration over favoritism shown on the gw2guru forums. People get warned for trolling when they say things like the junk that comes out of the TA propaganda machine. Same posters from HOD over and over.

When people try to point out arrogance, spin and otherwise trolling from TA members on those forums, warnings fly and posts disappear. I hope Arenanet doesn’t take that stance.

in WvW

Posted by: Ahlen.7591

Ahlen.7591

Does seem to be bad sportsmanship.

in WvW

Posted by: Taka.3957

Taka.3957

Let me just assure you, there is no alliance with Henge and Stormbluff. We want to see them lose as much as you. They just have more coordinated guilds playing together on a single server.

You can’t say that because two servers are attacking you from two sides that they have an alliance.

in WvW

Posted by: Moodib.8420

Moodib.8420

This thread has been a good laugh. I always thought HoD and JQ were in an alliance against us.

- stormbluffisle.com admin

in WvW

Posted by: Samfisher.7942

Samfisher.7942

Stormbluff Isle has easily earned recognition from multiple guilds and players on HoD. They have a very scary force in War Machine (WM), EviL, and SiN. Underestimating them is not a good idea.

This is the truth. Theyve done better than ET and JQ in recent days. Theyve improved a lot. and war machine is a beast at night.

ET lost by 1.2k points after HoD was gangbangged from both sides and trailing by 6k points. I’m not bitter, but just correcting the facts you seem to believe in
I will admit that ET has been slacking the past couple of days. However, ET does belong in the top 3 as of right now we are destroying BG and SoS. We literally have the entire WvWvW maps owned within the first hour. (Not sure how it looks right now though, I’m in bed) However, I think we will come back in full force once the 1 week battles start. Like I said, we have a VERY strong day time force, even better then HoD I think because we come out ahead of HoD and the third server. It isn’t until night time that we fall behind because of our fail night time force.

I’ve only seen one match-up where ET was ahead of HoD. The result was that ET still lost.

If ET deserved to be in the top 3, I’m sure they would be. However: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Current-world-rankings/first#post82393

I’m not saying ET isn’t competition. There are always good fights when ET is on the field against HoD.

We lost that match by 100 points, maybe even less. Since then ET has been slacking off for whatever reason, I don’t know. I fully admit we have been sucking the past couple days. My only guess is that AA/TL are bored with the 24/hr matches.. We shall see how things go this next week.

I think if any server can knock of HoD, it’s ET. No offence to the other servers.

ET lost that match by 1.2k points, not to mention that was after being ganbangged by both sided and trailing by 6k points for most of the matchup. It happens, and I loved every minute of it but you just need to get your facts straight

Ezendor [SYN] – Synapse, Ranger
Sea of Sorrows

(edited by Samfisher.7942)

in WvW

Posted by: Trae.4329

Trae.4329

Why would HoD need to ally with anyone?

I was leading our forces on one of the maps during NA primetime. I can tell you we took what ever point made the most sense.

For the record we had to hold garrison for a few hours while being hit by both sides.
Was an amazing fight.

Trae
WvW Officer
Condemned

Trae
WvW Officer Condemned
Titan Alliance on HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Duskmantle.4132

Duskmantle.4132

This thread has been a good laugh. I always thought HoD and JQ were in an alliance against us.

- stormbluffisle.com admin

JQ has never had an alliance with any other server. in fact, i’m willing to believe that no server has ever had a full alliance with any other server— how would you even get multiserver pugs to work together when just organizing one is like pulling teeth?

rumors of alliances aside though, our public TS3 server was getting DDOSed last night and also had listeners from HoD; while i can accept the latter, since it is, you know, publicly available… the former is just bad sporting. :/

in WvW

Posted by: Tarinis.6054

Tarinis.6054

The idea of the HoD Titan Alliance amuses me. I have steamrolled so many of their guys. No wonder they need a server wide allaince

in WvW

Posted by: Casia.4281

Casia.4281

The idea of the HoD Titan Alliance amuses me. I have steamrolled so many of their guys. No wonder they need a server wide allaince

haha. Can’t see that forest with all those trees in the way huh?