Henge of Denravi Alliance with Stormbluff Unacceptable

in WvW

Posted by: lipidro.3964

lipidro.3964

These forums are the best forums ever. WTB popcorn.

in WvW

Posted by: Zelthios.5902

Zelthios.5902

This just in Jade Quarry confirmed to be whiners when they get steam rolled.

in WvW

Posted by: JemL.3501

JemL.3501

JQ player here, i enjoy dancing over the death bodies of SBI and HoD.

I took an arrow to the knee

in WvW

Posted by: Nubz Unite.5694

Nubz Unite.5694

im HoD I kill who I see I highly doubt there is an alliance because they hit us hard at our ask hills keep 2 nights ago then we marched into their keep and towers if theres an alliance neither server knows about it

in WvW

Posted by: Syphen.1980

Syphen.1980

It makes me giggle when someone loses and comes up with this crap. Get better and stop making stupid accusations.

in WvW

Posted by: kriegerdeath.2053

kriegerdeath.2053

There are three factions (servers) fighting for a reason. If you don’t understand why there is three then you fail to understand the game. These aren’t server duels. It doesn’t matter who you think can win 1v1.

Lvl 80 Human Ranger / Dark Prophecy / Stormbluff Isle

in WvW

Posted by: furdmonster.6790

furdmonster.6790

It would almost sound like I’m complaining about Henge, myself, being a Stormbluff player. But what is actually happening is that we are putting in a lot of effort into taking areas and Henge comes behind and ninja’s it from us. However, I’m not complaining. That’s smart. Props to Henge for having the forethought to come right behind and steamroll over both of us. Very Sun Tzu. I am impressed (while, still a bit annoyed…but it’s being bested that annoys me, not any “shady” tactic).

in WvW

Posted by: Kreedz.8127

Kreedz.8127

All this drama is going to blow up someday and we will witness the fall of these servers

There is nothing wrong with trash talking amongst servers. Although, if any server alliance will implode, I honestly think it would be AA.

Having dealth with AA/TL first hand, the below picture sums up my feelings of how they deal with drama within the Alliance.

http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3qxja4/

in WvW

Posted by: Tuco.2419

Tuco.2419

My (personal) theory is that without HoD carrying them SBI wouldn’t even be in the top 3. This is the only way they can stay in the top 3, by being HoD’s… #2.

The only close match has been between HoD/JQ/ET, and as long as HoD keeps SBI in second, HoD won’t ever have to face JQ and ET together again.

The level of mental gymnastics you perform to maintain an internal sense of superiority is impressive.

in WvW

Posted by: draculthemad.6273

draculthemad.6273

I don’t know if its coordinated, or if its just a reluctance on SBI’s part to engage HoD, but it does seem JQ is always fighting both of them at the same time more often than not.

I suspect a large part of it is JQ seeming like an easier fight than HoD ( who can drop a zerg on you PDQ), but its kind of frustrating for SBI to be so dedicated to map JQ when Henge has over half the objectives.

Hopefully the week long matches will reduce the “get what you can while you can” attitude.

in WvW

Posted by: TaCktiX.6729

TaCktiX.6729

dracul, I don’t know what you’re smoking, but when I loaded into SBI’s Borderlands tonight JQ and HoD were wiping us off the map. Granted, we took half of it back over the course of the night, but it was almost hilarious to see how hellbent JQ was to attack SBI while HoD was wiping the floor with them in the south. I will admit that JQ figured it out and struck back at HoD later, but they made the same mistake later in the night by all-in zerging the garrison, then all-in defending it while HoD was getting free reign to push the south. PLEASE lose the chip on your shoulder and play smart. Hearing all of the complaining makes me wish you dropped to #4 so we can face ET, people who actually are good sportsmen about WvW.

— TaCktiX
The Tough Love Critic (http://toughlovecritic.wordpress.com)
Tack Scylla, Tack, Morina Duathi

in WvW

Posted by: vrgadin.1943

vrgadin.1943

@mishi…RUIN here from ET…spawncamping all battleground maps? Come now, did you really think ruin wouldnt notice your drivle of a post and not call you out? please, if you find it neccesary to fantasize about pvp glory at least tell us all how you are 30 feet tall and shoot lightning out of your rear end……entertain us!

The sad reality is its just talk from a frustrated player, whos server will at times literally turn tail and run at the sight of no more than five et.

Looking forward to seeing sbi again, and ill be smart enough to take screens to back up my stories…../yawn

Severinaa- 80 Norn Guard
Eredon Terrace {RUIN}
“I’m the one with the scary horned skull helm”

in WvW

Posted by: vrgadin.1943

vrgadin.1943

@piccolo

Im one of the guys in eb many hours a night, and I take no offense to your comments, they are the truth, and dont let anyone tell you u cant speak your mind in a public forum.

Severinaa- 80 Norn Guard
Eredon Terrace {RUIN}
“I’m the one with the scary horned skull helm”

in WvW

Posted by: draculthemad.6273

draculthemad.6273

@TaCktiX.6729

Unfortunately, there is pretty much a consensus on JQ that you guys wont bring it to Henge, so there is going to be little traction for any kind of temporary alliance to counter them.

If Henge has SM, SBI seems to go out of its way to avoid fighting them.

Day before yesterday, we had had alternating waves of SBI and Henge hitting our last few bits of territory from different directions. ZERO fights from SBI versus Henge despite Henge having several of their “natural” towers.

That kind of double team is what causes the allegations of collusion.

SBI seems content to desperately backstab in order to secure a lock on second place.

in WvW

Posted by: Seraphy.2374

Seraphy.2374

HoD player here.
Played JQ borderlands all day today.
Would just like to say that if there is some kind of truce between HoD and SBI then
the SBI guys in JQ borderlands sure knew nothing about it.

We were wiped off the map for a good hour today until we retook DB keep from JQ.
At which point we had to defend against SBI and JQ attacking us relentlessly for 3 hours until they finally gave up on DB. It was nearly coordinated.
Wave 1 SBI
Wave 2 JQ
Wave 3 SBI
etc.

We were hanging on by our teeth in the lords room.
Please let the SBI guy in JQ borderlands know that they should stop killing us

80 Guardian: WvW role = Front-line Infantry
80 Thief: WvW role = Scorpion wire trolling

in WvW

Posted by: Karicus.8356

Karicus.8356

This thread is entertaining!

So JQ whine about an alliance that SBI and Hod DONT actually have.. Any guys from HoD WANT to form an alliance with SBI and show JQ what would happen IF we did fight side by side? our offer is, we’ll give you the east side of SBI borderlands and we’ll go 50/50 on JQ’s stuff when we get it.. Any takers?

LMFAO

Stormbluff Isle – The Brewery
www.thebrewery.weebly.com

in WvW

Posted by: Corvindi.5734

Corvindi.5734

If this is happening, it’s part of the game, whether it’s a verbal agreement or just tacit agreement. And I’m on JQ, by the way. In fact, if we get bumped out of the top three this week, I sincerely hope that if we end up against two servers that can’t field enough players to give us a good match, they team up on us, too, so we’ll have the best possible fights.

Also, Henge will have it’s loss. Eventually, two servers will team up against it if they can’t do it separately.

So stop stressing. It’s part of having 3 way fights.

“…we don’t expect you to be forced into dungeons at endgame.”

~ArenaNet

in WvW

Posted by: DeLLy.1897

DeLLy.1897

LoL @ Soulstitch. Never seen you post such nonsense before.

SI earns a lot of their points overnight when HoD’s presence is at its smallest. Especially between when NA goes to bed and oceanic’s log on.

The only time that I’ve ever heard any type of “working together” would possibly be keeping ET out of the one week format by letting SI get 2nd on Thursday-Friday. Even then that is a stretch because I think most of HoD would rather play ET for the challenge. Though honestly, ET controlled its own fate but instead took a “rest” so essentially ET put its fate in other server’s hands.

Regardless, this whole thread should be put on the WoW forum’s because it has gone past fullkitten

in WvW

Posted by: AirheadedAngel.1840

AirheadedAngel.1840

With all of the people who play on the servers I don’t even know how an alliance would work. My friends and I are all Henge and although I don’t do WvW as of yet my friends (who are all night shift like what some have said) Don’t know anything about an alliance. I’ve watched them just use their skills to kill anyone they can. So even if there are people who think there is an “alliance” There are plenty of others who haven’t even heard of it.
Like I’ve said though I have yet to actually play WvW. But if makes me sad to think that all of my friends hard work is being seen as a type of cheating. :(
So just remember even if there are some people who would do that sort of thing not everyone does!

in WvW

TaCktiX.6729

@draculthemad

You apparently only queue for one map: EB. On every other map the dynamic is far different. On SBI Borderlands it’s JQ+HoD vs. SBI more often than not, on JQ Borderlands I’ve heard it’s JQ+SBI vs. HoD. On HoD Borderlands I’m fairly sure it’s JQ+SBI vs. HoD. If you’re getting 2v1 pelted in EB it’s very likely because you are a far easier target than either HoD or SBI to each other.

I’ve also seen the dynamic swap several times on SBI Borderlands itself. Last night it started JQ+HoD vs. SBI to devastating effect (SBI owned nothing), turned into HoD+SBI vs. JQ, then JQ+SBI vs. HoD, then JQ vs. HoD with SBI just defending their own stuff, then HoD+JQ vs. SBI once more. All over the course of about 5, maybe 6 hours. Pay more attention to what’s going on instead of hatching conspiracy theories and screaming that the enemy teams must be colluding because you’re losing stuff. And if you want to call fullkitten on me noting the changes in 2v1 focus on my own borderlands last night, I’m that map’s primetime leader. I know what I’m talking about.

— TaCktiX

in WvW

Posted by: aeroh.8930

aeroh.8930

It seems that HoD and SBI are content to share the map. sure there are small groups that won’t conform, but for the most part HoD and SBI would rather camp red at their spawn than take keeps from each other. This is very sad. And unless there is ever some incentive to attack the winning realm, rather than bully third place, this situation will continue.

in WvW

Posted by: Coldviper.6794

Coldviper.6794

Yeah they definitely don’t have an alliance.
South AB – [IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y105/Coldviper18/gw008.jpg[/IMG]
North AB – [IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y105/Coldviper18/gw009.jpg[/IMG]

All right now. Yeah, definitely not an alliance. Sure pugs don’t know about it, so they’ll still fight but guilds obviously have something in order.

[TW]Furion Zax – The Juggernaut Hammer Warrior

in WvW

TaCktiX.6729

Coldviper, we did that to Henge with you guys not even two nights ago. Sure, we ended up taking Dreaming Bay because we fought both you and Henge off of it, but we noticed that you were pummeling the south door and getting in more often than not (them crossed swords!), and decided that before you took it we were going to and started our own assault.

What you’re saying is that taking advantage of strategic opportunities (one of the enemy teams ISN’T attacking us, and the other enemy team is defending them) is tantamount to an alliance. In other words we all need to be dumb non-generals that mob anything in sight. Excuse me while I laugh at how ridiculous that is and go about my merry way helping my server seize on opportunities given to us.

— TaCktiX

in WvW

Posted by: Coldviper.6794

Coldviper.6794

We dominate SBI on almost all aspects, so yeah totally, you guys are pro at only attacking while we’re pre occupied with HoD. Good job.

[TW]Furion Zax – The Juggernaut Hammer Warrior

in WvW

Posted by: Vulpix.4580

Vulpix.4580

My god, this forum has so much QQ all these accusations of alliances being illegal and all that stuff. Why in the first place are alliances illegal? And how does example even show there is some form of alliance? Is there some TOS in Guild Wars 2 that says it’s illegal to have alliances? All these whining really makes me wanna smack my forehead.

in WvW

Syphen.1980

/popcorn

/10chars

in WvW

Syphen.1980

We dominate SBI on almost all aspects, so yeah totally, you guys are pro at only attacking while we’re pre occupied with HoD. Good job.

I don’t think I have ever seen a server QQ so much over losing than JQ. I mean you guys are super awesome and deserve the top spot because no one can ever beat you. Get over yourselves stop your kittening and either try to win or throw matches so you drop a few tiers so you can actualy win against servers that stand no chance against you.

I mean really next week it will be ET and whatever other server are tag teaming us so we don’t stand a chance. Get over yourselves it is a 3 server battle for a reason so stop your tiers and get better. /tears

If JQ were better than us then SBI would never be in the top 3 because we would always lose in the second bracket.

(edited by Syphen.1980)

in WvW

Posted by: emoleas.4309

emoleas.4309

I think its pretty clear, at least in the EB map, that JQ is #3

JQ constantly keeps trying to take Bravost/Durios while leaving their northern (Anzalias/Mendon) towers completely undefended. Of course, after we take back umber and push them out of bravost/durios area… we continue northward and siege. We continuously try to solely maintain umberglade and the hill for ogres; probing ogrewatch and pangloss when the opportunity arises with small forces.

HoD simply runs in with a small force, take them both, and holds them… defense IS significantly easier than offense. 1:1 defenders always win provided you have the supply and brains.

JQ CONSISTENTLY leaves their northern towers undefended while they fail attempt sieges on our (SBI) eastern towers.

in WvW

Posted by: SKYeXile.2716

SKYeXile.2716

I remember the first time I played a 3 faction pvp game, i got Eiffel towered by a NC and TR, but as VS, this is what i signed up for.

Xile | TRF – GM | [AU] Trf-guild.com – Now Recruiting.

in WvW

Posted by: cbgsus.1786

cbgsus.1786

QQ. People shoud be able to do what they want, it’s what makes (and keeps) MMO’s interesting.

Cystal Desert – Crossbones [CB]
www.crossbonesguild.com

in WvW

Posted by: SsQ.3681

SsQ.3681

I am a SBI player

I took a screenshot at the same place in the game.

look at left side where I was standing:

http://i.imgur.com/JK3Yo.jpg

And right side :

http://i.imgur.com/pQ7Av.jpg

After the battle, we lost everything …We tried to defense from 2 zerg group’s attacking over 5 hours.

WvW is a FFA game, it’s just a strategy. Nobody ally with another server.

Ssq And Her Happy Partners [SAHP]

Ssq

(edited by SsQ.3681)

in WvW

Posted by: Mishi.7058

Mishi.7058

@mishi…RUIN here from ET…spawncamping all battleground maps?

Who are you? Nevermind, I’ll see you on the battlefield, once you climb to to top tier server bracket, or SBI drops out to say hello.

As for anyone thinking JQ/SBI/HoD have alliances. They don’t.
Sometimes 1 server will be against 2.
(As for if it’s HoD vs JQ/SBI, or JQ vs SBI/HoD, even SBI vs JQ/HoD that just depends since all 3 options happen.)
If you think there is an alliance, you need to look around.

Just tonight on JQ borderlands, JQ was pushing HoD back in the Northwestern map, at wait…the same time SBI had one of their towers and some land in the southern map.
Did SBI/JQ have an alliance….no, since right afterwards both started fighting in the north eastern map.

Commander Silvannas
“Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack.” Sun Tzu

in WvW

Posted by: Thesilentflute.8761

Thesilentflute.8761

It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to see that Eredon Terrace night crew is probably one of the weakest out of the top 5 servers. Although we do have a very strong day force, probably the strongest. When I log off for the night and see that our server has +500 potential points, then wake up the next day and see that ET only has +150 potential points, that right there shows how weak our night time crew is.

I put high expectations on AA and TL because they’re supposed to be the top PVP guilds on the ET server. If it wasn’t for AA and TL, ET would be close to the bottom of the rankings list. As to who I am. I’m just your typical player. I’m not surprised you don’t see me on the server much. I’m either mindlessly farming or running dungeons with my guild. I don’t need to be a “known” or “famous” player to understand what is going on in the WvWvW scene.

I want you to read this this is your post you. It shows you have very lil to no idea of what goes on on the server. Your simplistic view and rellance on factions that that you assume should carry you is foul.

To be ignorant of one’s ignorance is the malady of the ignorant

I see good ideas every day …good in theory. – Shawn Farthing
Masters in Geek Mythology
YOU ARE NOT THE INVENTOR OF WORDS!!! lol

in WvW

Posted by: nysta.6713

nysta.6713

it’s almost like eve. almost.

in WvW

Posted by: blink.4239

blink.4239

There’s no question that HoD is colluding with Stormbluff. They’re both currently working together to take out shad in green borderlands.

Not cheating. Just weaksauce. A serious game flaw imo. (Yes I’m aware this was intentional. That’s what separates a design flaw from a defect.)

in WvW

Syphen.1980

There’s no question that HoD is colluding with Stormbluff. They’re both currently working together to take out shad in green borderlands.

Not cheating. Just weaksauce. A serious game flaw imo. (Yes I’m aware this was intentional. That’s what separates a design flaw from a defect.)

So let me get this straight Shad is your only keep on the map and you don’t expect to be pushed off. Now that is funny. You are right we should just leave you poor souls alone and leave the map so you can have all our stuff. Would that make the pain go away for you? Tell me where the bad invader touched you.

I think its hilareous that JQ is the only server that QQ’s when they lose and obviously noone is better than them unless they double team.

Here is my advice to JQ, give up throw the match for a month then you will be the bottom bracket and you can win with your oh so uber elite skills.

Grow up and learn to play and stop whining when you lose.

(edited by Syphen.1980)

in WvW

Syphen.1980

BTW I just want to thank everyone for the tears tonight. They were oh so delicious.

anyone want to take bets on how many pages of tears this will get to before the end of the match?

I am going to say 7 pages at least.

in WvW

Posted by: Oihagi.6218

Oihagi.6218

SI was attacking Ogre watch
Then Hod approached SI from back then.
However, Hod ignored SI and went past toward the supply camp.

Attachments:

in WvW

Mishi.7058

SI was attacking Ogre watch
Then Hod approached SI from back then.
However, Hod ignored SI and went past toward the supply camp.

Because 4 HoD running past to get to something (Maybe pangloss? for points) and not stopping to take on a whole slew of SBI is totally “working together”.

IMHO it was smart they didn’t stop, and went to their objective, for all you or I know they could have been nothing more then a Supply camp Strike force, and if they had stopped it would have got them killed.

Maybe it how I did tonight with a JQ.
Saw two JQ standing outside a tower. My objective was to get inside a tower which was being attacked to the north. I knew stopping to kill the 2 JQ’s would call more to where I was, so I just ran by them.
Wow is SBI and JQ alli’d now?

Throw the match please and let ET come into it. At least they don’t seem to “call wolf” so often on false things.

Commander Silvannas
“Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack.” Sun Tzu

in WvW

Posted by: Oihagi.6218

Oihagi.6218

There are many people who have not been reflected in the photograph.
This is the collective tail end.

in WvW

Posted by: Nokaru.7831

Nokaru.7831

Yesterday JQ was attacking Bluebriar while HoD was attacking Dreadfall Bay, wiping SBI off the map for a few hours. What goes around, comes around.

in WvW

Posted by: Tuks.7532

Tuks.7532

jade quarrry battleground..

jade quarry destroy outer gate of SB keep
Jade quarry enters, and start beating on inner door and walls..
henge sits somewere nowhere to be seen..
henge enters outer gates from behind JQ and at the same moment SB jumps down their wall, kill all JQ… then henge procedes to leave the keep untouched without even shoting an arrow by mistake to any SB player..
SB goes out their keep, checks that there is no JQ arround, and even /WAVES at henge zerg leaving..
SB repairs their walls and door and then goes to pick up suply from a newly taken suply camp..

If this is not x-server cooperation i dont what what it is..
and the game is not suposed to go that way.. it completely kills the dynamic..

in WvW

Posted by: Eskimoobob.9602

Eskimoobob.9602

jade quarrry battleground..

jade quarry destroy outer gate of SB keep
Jade quarry enters, and start beating on inner door and walls..
henge sits somewere nowhere to be seen..
henge enters outer gates from behind JQ and at the same moment SB jumps down their wall, kill all JQ… then henge procedes to leave the keep untouched without even shoting an arrow by mistake to any SB player..
SB goes out their keep, checks that there is no JQ arround, and even /WAVES at henge zerg leaving..
SB repairs their walls and door and then goes to pick up suply from a newly taken suply camp..

If this is not x-server cooperation i dont what what it is..
and the game is not suposed to go that way.. it completely kills the dynamic..

If this was at 11:00 p.m. PST there was no HoD in that fight, they were busy wiping Greenbriar Tower and Moving over towards Bluelake, half our numbers were down defending Greenbriar from being taken when you breached the outer gates. At that time our commanders took everyone out of Greenbriar except a skeleton crew, pincer attacked you from the southern side of the outer gates and the force from the inner gates, we wiped you and repaired the walls keeping you inside and wiping your forces. After you were all out of the keep we used our 1800 supplies to refortify the base. Then your server preceded to siege SBI keep for around 2 hours without any success while HoD moved through our southern side taking our supply camps and towers because we had to defend from your entire server trying to capture our keep.

I don’t see how we have any alliances when we had to sit there and defend from you while HoD ransacked our lands and captured all of our other points. When you finally gave up your siege, not from lack of trying, we had 1 supply camp left and our Keep.

On our server’s voice chat there is never talk of HoD alliances, infact we are constantly getting locked in our spawn by HoD and having to find another way around them to funnel troops and supplies back into the keep to stop you from capturing our last bastion.

in WvW

Posted by: Setch.2398

Setch.2398

All of these collusion theories are just silly. I have friends on opposing servers swearing to me that we (HoD) are colluding but it just isn’t so. (afaik) And the whole time I am reading collusion theories from my opposing friends, I am reading our chat which says that the other 2 teams are colluding against us!

And the whole time I am seeing everyone attack everyone. There were a few occasions where we would go and attack a keep from the back that was being attacked by JQ from the front. I knew there would be people thinking we were colluding. But we were trying to take the same keep at the same time. There was no love there.

SOR – [Boss]

in WvW

Posted by: SsQ.3681

SsQ.3681

Yesterday JQ was attacking Bluebriar while HoD was attacking Dreadfall Bay, wiping SBI off the map for a few hours. What goes around, comes around.

haha I’ve posted the screenshots for the poor situation. I dont know why someone still think that HoD is working with SI.

Ssq And Her Happy Partners [SAHP]

Ssq

in WvW

Posted by: tluv.5821

tluv.5821

SBI Player here. If there is an Alliance, than can the Henge players in Stonemist stop shelling our keeps/towers with Trebs?

There is absolutely no alliance. None. Sure, it may seem like they are ganging up on JQ, but nothing was ever played. I know the reason while I was playing, that we attacked JQ, was because it was easier fighting you guys than it was Henge. Henge steamrolled us everytime we took something. I remember trying to do an attack on Stonemist earlier in the night, Henge was not merciful. In fact, they toyed with us for HOURS after that attack.

This is actually a very close match. JQ is just a server without any organization. As far as I know, they do not have clear leaders and are just a zerg. HoD on the other hand is smart. I really hope SBI beats them down the line. Sadly, most of server/guilds are not using the TS server we have set-up.

[EG] Ethereal Guardians
Formerly [QT] Questionable Tactics

in WvW

Posted by: Lofty.8759

Lofty.8759

@tluv, no it’s not a very close match atall. You’re just used to the inflated numbers from the 5minute system, HoD has a vast lead over SBI and there’s almost no way to recover.

in WvW

Mishi.7058

If HoD and SBI have an alliance, please tell them to remove their 2 siege golems, and groups of people from where we hold the orb in JQ’s borderland.

Anyways off for working a work a bit. Hope they wipe in the meantime.

Commander Silvannas

in WvW

Posted by: Ben K.6238

Ben K.6238

Haha. Cute.

I’ve seen accusations of exactly the same thing between JQ and HoD before, but wasn’t buying it then either.

We don’t need HoD’s help to take out JQ, and if it appears like there’s any double-teaming going on, it’s because it makes sense to go for the easy points. While it’s not beneficial to take JQ out of the fight entirely, points capped from them last longer than HoD.

in WvW

Posted by: Arctix.1758

Arctix.1758

I think it’s funny that Henge and Stormbluff players deny focusing on JQ.

Weather you guys are working together, or just happen to ironically attack JQ instead of each other, especially when it comes to taking keeps and towers in Eternal Battlegrounds, it’s lame.

I literally could run from either side of our overlook and find the Henge zerg, or the SB zerg…but ironically neither were taking any of the keeps.

and HoD is nothing without PRX, when you have so many members following on direction you’re going to have an advantage. Anyone who’s played NF in DAoC knows that.

Green= Henge
Blue= Stormbluff
Red = JQ

Attachments:

Commander Arctix (Arctx) [Team Legacy] Human Warrior
DAoC, EQ2, WoW, AoC, L2, UO <freerps> <myth>
<wrath> <banda> <insurrection> <jaded>