HoD vs JQ vs ET

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: alphillyboy.2064

alphillyboy.2064

That’s unfortunate. I was standing next to our orb for 3 hours waiting to FRAPs that, but I had to log out to do some chores. I wish I could have gotten that on video.

Oh wells, apparently the orb exploit is happening on other servers too.

Sylviandra [ESOL] – Jade Quarry

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: Zierk.4289

Zierk.4289

Got screenshots

Zierk [VA] Sylvari Ranger – Jade Quarry
Vigiliant Addiction – Multi-Gaming Community
http://www.vigilantaddiction.com

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: blink.4239

blink.4239

Got screenshots

Which guild was it?

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Zierk.4289

Lambshanks.1340 – you caught son.

(edited by Zierk.4289)

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Zierk.4289

They hit all 3 orbs at the same time and ninja’ed 2.

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: Coldviper.6794

Coldviper.6794

It’s funny how quiet it got in TS when ET cheated… Was such a good fight… and ET just had to cheat to try to win… You’ve almost demoralized us by cheating alone. And yet, we’re still kicking your teeth in. I pretty much hate ET more than HoD now. There’s no place for cheaters.

[TW]Furion Zax – The Juggernaut Hammer Warrior

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: RedRings.6285

RedRings.6285

It’s funny how quiet it got in TS when ET cheated… Was such a good fight… and ET just had to cheat to try to win… You’ve almost demoralized us by cheating alone. And yet, we’re still kicking your teeth in. I pretty much hate ET more than HoD now. There’s no place for cheaters.

people act as if we enjoy having cheaters on our server. To be honest, whenever I hear about something like this it does bother me, and to now hear that it happened from someone (or an organised group) on ET, it quite frankly aggravates me, even if it gives me an advantage.

Eredon Terrace

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: Derek.9254

Derek.9254

why do you hate HoD again?

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: Zeke Minus.5720

Zeke Minus.5720

people act as if we enjoy having cheaters on our server. To be honest, whenever I hear about something like this it does bother me, and to now hear that it happened from someone (or an organised group) on ET, it quite frankly aggravates me, even if it gives me an advantage.

^This.

It sucks to see people of our own server doing something like this. It really makes everyone on our side look bad, even if the rest of us are putting up a good fight.

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Coldviper.6794

why do you hate HoD again?

More of a rivalry hate with them. I respect HoD, but hate them, if that makes any sense. I hate hate ET now… cheating is pathetic. Although I guess I never really respected them after seeing ruin make that stupid “apology” video.

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: blink.4239

blink.4239

I am so comforted by the fact that it bothers and aggravates you.

It is possible to retain a little class even if your server has hackers. Other servers in your position have offered to stand down on the orb. But I doubt your regret is that sincere.

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: alphillyboy.2064

alphillyboy.2064

The orb being taken out of our fortified/reinforced keep:
http://imgur.com/a/vxIYf

Sylviandra [ESOL] – Jade Quarry

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: rndmize.9274

rndmize.9274

This is pretty frustrating stuff, but I can’t really blame ET as a whole for it. Anet should implement something simple, like requiring that the altar take damage from 3+ different people before breaking, at least as a stop-gap measure. Or perhaps provide a bounty for detailed bug/exploit reports (as Google and Microsoft do). 2k gems for a bug report that leads directly to a fix, or something.

Jade Quarry | Feign Disorder | Guardian
Interested in discussing WvW strategy? Contact me in-game.

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Coldviper.6794

The orb being taken out of our fortified/reinforced keep:
http://imgur.com/a/vxIYf

=/ Makes me sad. Anet was so persistent right off the bat with cheating/exploiting and now they haven’t done anything since. And this kind of cheating really demoralizes an entire servers hard work…

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

RedRings.6285

I am so comforted by the fact that it bothers and aggravates you.

It is possible to retain a little class even if your server has hackers. Other servers in your position have offered to stand down on the orb. But I doubt your regret is that sincere.

to be honest, I’m the type of person who would probably negotiate the exchange of an orb if it was acknowledged by both parties that it was indeed hack/stolen/bugged etc.etc.

however, I cannot speak on behalf of any guild nor server, so therefore anything I said I would personally offer you means nothing, but I am solely a single player among a large WvW war. I can’t bark an order or make an arrangement to return something which was rightfully someone else’s, else I probably would have.

Eredon Terrace

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: Strange.9607

Strange.9607

After the waypoint bug that occurred 2 weeks ago which involved more ET people than I can count it’s hard to pay too much respect to… I would like to say few individuals, but… this actually involved way too many people to say that only a few exploited stuff.

Please be aware that this is a video from two weeks go (in the famously known Tier of Tears battle), and not from this week.

However, knowing that 2 weeks ago we also had reports of orb hacking and this week seems like a dejavu of 2 weeks ago, I wouldn’t be TOO surprised that the same is going to happen.

[CRS]Strange Tw (Mesmer)
Member of Henge of Denravi

(edited by Strange.9607)

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Zierk.4289

This is pretty frustrating stuff, but I can’t really blame ET as a whole for it. Anet should implement something simple, like requiring that the altar take damage from 3+ different people before breaking, at least as a stop-gap measure. Or perhaps provide a bounty for detailed bug/exploit reports (as Google and Microsoft do). 2k gems for a bug report that leads directly to a fix, or something.

This is straight hacking. You get into the keep by fly-hacking. Easily found on Youtube.

It’s hard not to want to blame ET as a whole when it appears to be a coordinated effort. Literally minutes after we discovered this was happening the other BL commanders started going into different channels asking if it was happening to them as well. Again it’s hard to not blame ET as a whole, but you really cannot. Especially if this was the work of a couple individuals. It’s sad how disruptive a small group of individuals can be to a match with so many people playing.

EDIT: Funny thing, you read back a few week’s worth of WvW posts with ET as the subject and you see that this happens quite frequently. Am I really naive thinking this is the work of individuals and not shady tactics?

(edited by Zierk.4289)

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: Vel.1653

Vel.1653

I think the most simple fix would be to have the orb alter invon until the keep is captured. Also I was the one that screen shot the guy on the JQ green borderland.

I got there right when he was running out and as you can see none of the walls or gates were down it was just him. He was able to make the orb disappear after i died trying to get the orb back in side after he dropped it. This seriously makes me so mad that we worked so hard to defend this keep all night only to have it exploited by this guy.

I know it is not all of ET nor ET’s fault for doing this. But to have all 3 of our orbs being exploited at the SAME time this is not by one guys doing alone it has to be a group. He could have just took his guild tag down so if he got caught it would not smear his guilds name.

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Zierk.4289

You can also clearly see no green dots on Vel’s minimap, there was no fight there. He was the only guy there.

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

RedRings.6285

I know it is not all of ET nor ET’s fault for doing this. But to have all 3 of our orbs being exploited at the SAME time this is not by one guys doing alone it has to be a group. He could have just took his guild tag down so if he got caught it would not smear his guilds name.

or probably to stay under the radar as we cannot see enemy players’ names in WvW

Eredon Terrace

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Zierk.4289

or probably to stay under the radar as we cannot see enemy players’ names in WvW

Can’t see player names but if you target, right-click, report: it gives you their account Id which is why we know it is “lambshanks.1430”.

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

RedRings.6285

Can’t see player names but if you target, right-click, report: it gives you their account Id which is why we know it is “lambshanks.1430”.

sounds good. I’ll make sure to keep that named marked and watch for him/her and any affiliate guilds in wvw

Eredon Terrace

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: Vel.1653

Vel.1653

Its lambshanks.1340, lambshanks.1430 has no player found. and yea we had everyone in out battle group report this guy I do hope arena net is able to fix this problem soon as it is getting a little out of hand.

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Zierk.4289

my bad, posted it the correct way above

stupid 3 and 4.

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: CardboardBox.6087

CardboardBox.6087

I’m from ET and all I can say is that if you can screenshot the hackers/exploiters name, report em and get em banned. Personally I haven’t been in the borderlands all day. I’ve been in EB the whole time, guarding everything from keeps to supply nodes and dolyaks and it pisses me off that despite all the hardwork other players like me perform, our reputation gets undone by a handful. So if you can find more names, I would strongly encourage reporting all these kitten. It would also be good if those names had guild tags showing which guild they came from…those guys deserved to be kicked and blacklisted from all guilds on the server.

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: Scorpio Shirica.1286

Scorpio Shirica.1286

From all servers they need to be blacklisted. This happened with GoM last match-up. It makes me wonder if those GoM guys traveled to ET with server transfers and are just intent on ruining server reputations. This is stupid. They took all three borderlands maps’ orbs in the same way this happened with ET. I hate to see entire servers’ get bad raps from a few bad apples… that with server transfers free can just hop on to any old server they wish.

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: Zagz.6402

Zagz.6402

It’s not ET themselves its some dillweed that enjoys ruining everyones fun…
Just like Dayz Hackers! lol.

[Tempest Wolves]

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: CardboardBox.6087

CardboardBox.6087

sad that the integrity of so many are ruined by the actions of a few. I hope Anet fixes this bug/issue asap.

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: Ostricheggs.3742

Ostricheggs.3742

lol @ HOD getting “teamed on” when last week for the first few days not a single objective was traded between SBI and HoD in EB. All it was was oqre and anz getting pounded 24/7. No X’s down south at all.

P.S. TAKE OUT THE kitten ORBS

twitch.tv/ostricheggs MOTM/TOL 2/TOG NA/WTS Beijing winner. Message me for PvP Coaching
@$20 an hour! It’s worth it!

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: globe.7238

globe.7238

Its a shame some players have to exploit and the server is getting tarnished. All of ET cant really be held responsible as i’m sure most if not all of them dont condone the actions of that player.

On the other hand its quite funny a few HoD players are claiming that we’re working with ET. Like Ost said last week there were days where nothing was traded between SBI/HoD at all. I personally was on EB for a few hours earlier in the night and I spent 90% of my time fighting players from ET at orgath, we then pushed and took ogre/pang. So either these players that are making these claims are blind or they’re making excuses for them not being able to defend their land, and I tend to believe its the latter of the two.

Though like stated above, I hold nothing personally to any server because each one has their bad apples. I play to enjoy the game and continue to do so win or lose, hopefully we can get some good fights in here and there between both HoD and ET as it seems to be a good match up. See you all on the battle field!

Imminent Demise » [iD] « Blackgate

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: Natural.7013

Natural.7013

The SS doesn’t show anything and use the report feature. Your posts will get locked as it’s against the TOS to do that on these forums. Calling out specific people is 100% against the TOSon the forums.

If you have video or pics that actually show definitive hacking /report and then email Anet as they have stated. Every match every server has cried about having their orb hacked. We’ve had it happen to us alot over the weeks. Generally it is done by random pug hack crews or individual, but calling out a server is plain callus and ridiculous.

If it’s a guild tagged person, then email their leadership. We all need to work together and do this right if people would come together as a game community and stop the forum QQ and follow the TOS and use the methods Anet has stated you need to use. Posting on here like this about a guild or individual is 100% against the TOS and YOU accomplish nothing but QQ and trolling. A good fight coming all week could have been discussed here, but instead it’s another whinefest.

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Natural.7013

There is no “working with other servers” it happens naturally on a map at times with no communication. JQ and HoD both hit our keep on the blue map while we had the orb there. 50 people fought over 100 from both server coming in North and South against us. We ultimately gave up the orb and lost the keep. Should I post the video and QQ. No, welcome to WvWvW.
To much kiddie whining. shutup and get in there and fight and have fun. The only thing that proves who is the best is Spvp and real guild v guild BGs. WvW really doesn’t do that with all the variables so just have some good fights.

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: Nokaru.7831

Nokaru.7831

The solution is simple: Make the Altar of Power have Determined instead of the Keep Lord. The Determined goes away when the Keep Lord is dead.

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: Namu.5712

Namu.5712

At least there were no ques last night on HoD even at reset lol

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: Arreyanne.2683

Arreyanne.2683

I always had to wonder why, the orb can be taken without the defending Keep lord dead

Things that make you go hmmmmmmm

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Natural.7013

Since our medium population server is able to give a good fight to full servers, I’m happy with that, but all the QQ and lies, propaganda would make Hitler proud. Someone posted that ET hacked all the orbs, yet when I log in JQ has two orbs still. Zero credibility. “I’m not surprised” is blatant trolling. ET isn’t known for hacking, but hacking does happen on every single server.

Calling out one server with 0 credibility from the accuser on top of it and using hyperbole to trump up the accusation = Troll and is close to a TOS violation almost as bad as naming an individual or a guild on these forums. Proof or not use the tools Anet told you to use and keep the WvW constructive with good banter regarding the match at hand.

JQ has obviously increased population and guilds and Que size data will show that I’m sure, but who cares. They have really brought the fight and I’m loving that more and more servers are creating competitive pvp for us all. My hats off to JQ and I look forward to the rest of the week win or lose.

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: Troop.1369

Troop.1369

Scores as of 12pm EST

Attachments:

Black Talons – We make you nervous.
http://blacktalons.guildlaunch.com/

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: Nevron.9413

Nevron.9413

Since our medium population server is able to give a good fight to full servers

ET is not a medium population server, you’re consistently a high population server, at least that I’ve seen. That said, even if you were a medium pop server, it wouldn’t be that relevant in the grand scheme considering ET has a larger WvW population than most servers. Looking at that queue data that was posted, you have quite a bit of people in queues through and through, or at least did at that time. So your WvW population is on par or above the majority of servers, full or not.

I know that’s not really pertinent to the conversation, but thinking you’re somehow undermanned by having a ‘medium’ population server is not an accurate observation of the WvW situation.

Guild – Shadow of Apophis [SoA]

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: Tombs.3952

Tombs.3952

Im pretty impressed with JQ. Right on. Now can someone post a score since Im working?

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: Tombs.3952

Tombs.3952

NM. SOmeone just posted. Thanks.

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Zierk.4289

Morning stats: 12:18 PM EST

Attachments:

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Natural.7013

O look, JQ has all three orbs.

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Natural.7013

Since our medium population server is able to give a good fight to full servers

ET is not a medium population server, you’re consistently a high population server, at least that I’ve seen. That said, even if you were a medium pop server, it wouldn’t be that relevant in the grand scheme considering ET has a larger WvW population than most servers. Looking at that queue data that was posted, you have quite a bit of people in queues through and through, or at least did at that time. So your WvW population is on par or above the majority of servers, full or not.

I know that’s not really pertinent to the conversation, but thinking you’re somehow undermanned by having a ‘medium’ population server is not an accurate observation of the WvW situation.

ET is a “High” server on the weekends like it is right now. JQ is currently full and tends to be throughout the week. ET tends to go medium Mon-Thurs. Either way, point being is our Q is much smaller then our T1 opponents 24/7. Anet data shows this going back to 9/21.

My point was with saying that regarding the population is that 24/7 Q size/coverage does help. We need more coverage/help if we want to wrestle away #1 from JQ/HoD or anyone else. WvW is a week long and we can hang until Sunday football, then we seem to start losing ground much faster from Sunday-Friday Reset. We’d love to see more EU/Oceanic guilds on our server and welcome any and all that wish to come to ET. Good Q times and good players here with T1/T2 WvW fighting.

I am taking nothing away from JQ. I am impressed with their fighting so far this week. Really have upped their game.

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: Dimok.6187

Dimok.6187

I don’t know about the rest of you. But the rendering lag seems to be especially awesome today. Awesome like a root canal.

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: Nevron.9413

Nevron.9413

ET is a “High” server on the weekends like it is right now. JQ is currently full and tends to be throughout the week. ET tends to go medium Mon-Thurs. Either way, point being is our Q is much smaller then our T1 opponents 24/7. Anet data shows this going back to 9/21.

My point was with saying that regarding the population is that 24/7 Q size/coverage does help. We need more coverage/help if we want to wrestle away #1 from JQ/HoD or anyone else. WvW is a week long and we can hang until Sunday football, then we seem to start losing ground much faster from Sunday-Friday Reset. We’d love to see more EU/Oceanic guilds on our server and welcome any and all that wish to come to ET. Good Q times and good players here with T1/T2 WvW fighting.

I am taking nothing away from JQ. I am impressed with their fighting so far this week. Really have upped their game.

Fair enough, though I don’t think you’re just ‘high’ on weekends anymore. I looked at servers on Thursday night and Kaineng was the only medium population server. It’s possible they’ve changed the threshold for population sizes. But I digress, don’t mean to derail too much.

Guild – Shadow of Apophis [SoA]

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: Prototype.9852

Prototype.9852

@Natural : You don’t have to be so arrogant, it’s normal that some people call out an entire server for something an individual did. It’s always been like that. We worked hard for those three orbs, and I’m sure you know it would be frustrating to lose them that way. I know this isn’t the work of the whole server.

@"JQ has obviously increased population and guilds and Que size data will show that I’m sure, but who cares."

I swear that all the commanders I see are exactly the same than before, and that our queue times are… shorter than usual (yes, yes). So don’t say that we have obviously increased population if there is no proof.

Anyway, the fights are really awesome, and I think that ET is one of the best servers to fight against !

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: Binafus.8153

Binafus.8153

To ET and JQ last night in EB, shame on you guys HOD does not even have ques.

Put HOD down to lowlands only for what 8 hours and take nothing from each other?

I do not blame anyone for tag teaming if they can not win on their own, but tag teaming one keep for 8 hours?

TA is gone, Ques are gone and you still scared of us?

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Natural.7013

@prototype You still have the three orbs. There is no proof at this point that said blatant troll “ET is hacking and took all three orbs” even happened. Don’t confuse truth and defending people I play with, knowing what good, legit players they are with arrogance. Calling out a server is stupid. Bottom line. If I see anyone hacking on my server, I will/would fraps it and send it in myself. Blanket statements are about as accurate as TA’s one month in “nothing left to prove” post.

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: Prototype.9852

Prototype.9852

@prototype You still have the three orbs. There is no proof at this point that said blatant troll “ET is hacking and took all three orbs” even happened. Don’t confuse truth and defending people I play with, knowing what good, legit players they are with arrogance. Calling out a server is stupid. Bottom line. If I see anyone hacking on my server, I will/would fraps it and send it in myself. Blanket statements are about as accurate as TA’s one month in “nothing left to prove” post.

Exactly, I said that calling out a server is stupid, but it’s understandable, no need to start drama :P. & Yeah, the orb hack was today around 2AM EST. I was there, I can confirm. We only got 2 orbs right now, one seems glitched.

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: Draxas.4205

Draxas.4205

First of all, I’m not going to blame a whole server for this problem, but it did happen. And if we hadn’t already gotten them back, I’d say that ET would need to hand theirs over or be dishonored as a server. It happened 12 hours or so ago, so citing us having all the orbs now as evidence that it didn’t happen doesn’t make any sense. I was there in Henge borderlands when it happened. TS starts talking about it (to put it lightly), and lo and behold, I look on my map and see the orb moving, while the keep holding it was still completely intact and not even being fought over. So don’t be calling us liars and trolls for making it known.