HoD vs JQ vs ET

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: Sky.9347

Sky.9347

There was so much chest thumping bravado about how HoD wins because they have a “warrior spirit” that noone else did. So many people said, HoD just never gives up and that’s why we are #1!

Funny how that works out.

Maybe we will finally get a chance to do a SBI/JQ/ET match soon. JQ seems to have inherited a ton of WvW players in the last week or so, I am curious to get another chance to fight them.

Sky – [tSA] – Stormbluff Isle
November 15, 2012 – The day a dream died.

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: globe.7238

globe.7238

HOD is a ghost town, but I still can not be beat I moved to JQ today.

I will go down as one of the only players never beaten in GW2.

You’ve already been defeated. Whats that saying? “If you cant beat em, join em.” – Its sad that you’re jumping ship to our server. You havent been a part of any of our success and you’re most likely going to run around thumping your chest like you did. Its people like you that destroy servers.

There was so much chest thumping bravado about how HoD wins because they have a “warrior spirit” that noone else did. So many people said, HoD just never gives up and that’s why we are #1!

Funny how that works out.

Maybe we will finally get a chance to do a SBI/JQ/ET match soon. JQ seems to have inherited a ton of WvW players in the last week or so, I am curious to get another chance to fight them.

I have seen a few new people but not many, at least in EB. Most of the new players didnt contribute to our success either, they’re just jumping on the bandwagon. I personally hate people who jump ship, i’ve been on JQ since launch and will be until I stop playing the game.

Imminent Demise » [iD] « Blackgate

(edited by globe.7238)

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: Binafus.8153

Binafus.8153

Guess we all know who number one is now JQ is crushing HOD this week.

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: Rraarrww.3894

Rraarrww.3894

Better thank ET for the help. You know it and so does ET.

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: Madsalty.6570

Madsalty.6570

Update as of 2:30pm est.

JQ Still dominating!
HoD In second but loosing on both fronts.
ET Picking up steam.

Attachments:

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: arenta.2953

arenta.2953

HoD has already given up in WvW. how do you know this? 40 of them are in eternal battlegrounds jump puzzle setting up siege and sitting there for hours w8ing desperately for a kill to come.

is this really the server that you guys want for rank 1?

good thing JQ throwing them out of that spot =)

Jade Quarry’s Tomoko Takei, Anabuki Tomoko, and Assassin Ahri

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: Rio.1894

Rio.1894

I think a lot of people have been transferring off HoD because there are no ques 80% of the time. Played multiple times throughout the day and had absolutely no que. We’ve even gotten the outmanned buff during Oceanic night time. Fairly sad. I really hope they get rid of transfers so scrubs don’t keep switching to top scoring servers.

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: Prototype.9852

Prototype.9852

Please stop finding excuses lol. You make your server look bad.

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: Xsorus.2507

Xsorus.2507

Wasn’t a whole lot of people on last night it felt like on HoD.

I logged though after seeing the invisible player BS.

When I can fight a warrior for 30 seconds who’s invisible the whole time there is a problem in the game.

Until they fix that issue, I’m not going to even bother logging in.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Xsorus/videos?view=0
Natures Ninja and Pain Inverter – Ranger PvP movies
http://www.twitch.tv/xsorovos

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

arenta.2953

Please stop finding excuses lol. You make your server look bad.

as a member of JQ i will admit ET had a place in helping us beat HoD. But we (JQ i mean) do wish you could hold your own through the night. in the day you do well. but at night…maybe you can convince one of HoD’s night guilds to transfer to you. =)

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: mangarrage.1062

mangarrage.1062

It’s tues not fri I wouldnt say anyone beat anyone yet

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

arenta.2953

ok you know what. ET and HoD can both burn in hell. if you SERIOUSLY need a group of 20-30 people with siege in eternal jumping puzzle just to get a kill (where you sit there for hours w8ing) then you seriously suck at the game.

HoD with arrow carts and ballista at the top. ET with ballista in the middle. both with whole zergs just sitting there.

if you want to know why we currently own 80% of the eternal battlegrounds map. then you should look at what your zergs are doing.

as for me. i sitting on your tower next to spawn laughing at you.

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: CaptChaos.7946

CaptChaos.7946

Geez.. all the people got so hyped over the WvW stuff.. It’s not like they pay you gems for doing good in WvW (some of the games do). And they even reset every week. I am sure people will get bored of it really quickly . For those who actually want action they should go spvp or tpvp.

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Prototype.9852

Geez.. all the people got so hyped over the WvW stuff.. It’s not like they pay you gems for doing good in WvW (some of the games do). And they even reset every week. I am sure people will get bored of it really quickly . For those who actually want action they should go spvp or tpvp.

I got bored real quick of sPvP. WvWvW is always something new, there’s always action, I can pass 8 hours on it, and feeling like it was 30 minutes. sPvP is just a honor farm, people don’t even play to win, they play to have the most honor possible, and untill there is a ranked PvP ladder, WvW will always be better (IMO).

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: Xsorus.2507

Xsorus.2507

ok you know what. ET and HoD can both burn in hell. if you SERIOUSLY need a group of 20-30 people with siege in eternal jumping puzzle just to get a kill (where you sit there for hours w8ing) then you seriously suck at the game.

HoD with arrow carts and ballista at the top. ET with ballista in the middle. both with whole zergs just sitting there.

if you want to know why we currently own 80% of the eternal battlegrounds map. then you should look at what your zergs are doing.

Rofl

http://www.youtube.com/user/Xsorus/videos?view=0
Natures Ninja and Pain Inverter – Ranger PvP movies
http://www.twitch.tv/xsorovos

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Binafus.8153

ET you know you can not win so why do you want to take part of our glory.

JQ will be getting the number one spot on the ladder next week while you are back in tier 2.

Hod has now seen what a real WvW server looks like.

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: Casia.4281

Casia.4281

The only thing I can think of here is “free xfers lol”.
Our militia being smart enough to stay out of that garbage while focusing on WvW was a good part of our success.
we have sat there and laughed at others servers killing grubs and scouts counting/watching other servers go into the jumping puzzles, while our forces stayed on target.
It makes me wonder what is going on, if we suddenly now have people in WvW farming karma, and doing jumping puzzles instead of WvW.

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: mifbifgiggle.6713

mifbifgiggle.6713

Not surprised that JQ is winning this. they absolutely wiped the floor with us over at CD 2 weeks ago.

Mr Flintlock, lvl 80 Engineer
Jade Quarry Crusader
rock the elixirs.

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: Deanorn.2904

Deanorn.2904

Hod beat JQ last week and it was very close in this match up between them this time also up until about the last day or so. Not sure if more people left HOD or what but it looks like JQ has it now.

(edited by Deanorn.2904)

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: Casia.4281

Casia.4281

Hod beat JQ last week and it was very close in this match up between this this time also up until about the last day or so. Not sure if more people left HOD or what but it looks like JQ has it now.

But last week, we were literally all playing alts, etc. it wasn’t really close at all.

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: THADJARVIS.3175

THADJARVIS.3175

Hod beat JQ last week and it was very close in this match up between this this time also up until about the last day or so. Not sure if more people left HOD or what but it looks like JQ has it now.

After TA fell apart, a few guilds transferred off of HoD to join other servers; HoD hasn’t had nearly as much organization as before and it shows in this matchup. Not an excuse though, servers have to fight through that and show why they’ve been number 1 since launch, but it’s time that they’ve lost to wake them up.

With that said, the elitist attitude coming from some people in JQ is unnecessary. Feel proud that you’re ahead of the number 1 server for now; don’t act like you’ve been entitled for it and HoD has just continuously stole it from you, they’ve been on top until now for a reason.

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: gkaare.8576

gkaare.8576

It sounds like they are the ones laughing and you are the one that is… not laughing.

Understand that getting that chest is not a right, it’s an earned privilege. That means that there will be days when you don’t get to open it and you need to deal with it.

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Prototype.9852

After TA fell apart, a few guilds transferred off of HoD to join other servers; HoD hasn’t had nearly as much organization as before and it shows in this matchup. Not an excuse though, servers have to fight through that and show why they’ve been number 1 since launch, but it’s time that they’ve lost to wake them up.

With that said, the elitist attitude coming from some people in JQ is unnecessary. Feel proud that you’re ahead of the number 1 server for now; don’t act like you’ve been entitled for it and HoD has just continuously stole it from you, they’ve been on top until now for a reason.

I can assure you that nobody on JQ has an elitist attitude. Why wouldn’t we be proud and entitled for it ? The reason that HoD was first was because they were a pre-built community with great players and great guilds. Yes HoD was first, and they deserved it. But JQ is proud because we got no big-alliance, no big guilds, nothing. We started from nothing and built a great community around WvW. EVEN IF TA was still there, it would be just a matter of time for us to be equal to them, and even surpass them.

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: Raydaq.5421

Raydaq.5421

As a HoD player I’m excited that JQ is doing well and I really like going against SBI as well.

However, I understand why so many people left HoD.

(now I know people are going to flame this but actually read and understand).
I played on HoD since the start and logged many many hours everyday in WvW. We never lost, and I went from being so into the game to the (we’ve all felt this with MMO’s) uh oh I’m bored. There was definitely competition at times (start of the week is fun), but the ends of the weeks when the lead was large became very stale. You could tell people weren’t logging into WvW once the lead was big enough as most groups were PuG groups and couldn’t accomplish much. I haven’t logged in once this whole week, as I just haven’t felt the interest like I did before. I’m in no way done with GW2, just taking a small break so that I don’t burn out. That being said (I obviously hope we win, despite my lack of help this week) however, losing might be the best thing to reinstate the competitive spirit in HoD players. I can see myself logging in for next weeks match if we lose, if we win again… well whats the point right? I’d rather have close matches where everyone is trying their hardest all week and anyone could win then an easy steam role.

It is kind of saddening that even lions arch doesn’t have overflow anymore but at least our queues are instant

Analogy:
You know when you grind for an epic piece of gear and you just want to get it sooooo bad (it looks awesome and those Stats nomnomnom!). You spend a week or two getting mats, doing instances whatever you need. Finally you go to the merchant and get it and your like “OMG ever1 lookz and my phat lootz!” you prance around for a day and then your like wtf do i do now? Instant boredom… because you have nothing more to look forward too. I think this is what happened to a lot of players (including myself) they either transfered from HoD to get back that competitive game and bring a lower server up the ladder (wooo keaning), or haven’t logged in like myself.

Once again: I’d rather have close matches where everyone is trying their hardest all week and anyone could win then an easy steam role. I think this will all even out sooner or later (lock the transfers to high pop servers please!)

Good luck to everyone!

(edited by Raydaq.5421)

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: THADJARVIS.3175

THADJARVIS.3175

I can assure you that nobody on JQ has an elitist attitude. Why wouldn’t we be proud and entitled for it ? The reason that HoD was first was because they were a pre-built community with great players and great guilds. Yes HoD was first, and they deserved it. But JQ is proud because we got no big-alliance, no big guilds, nothing. We started from nothing and built a great community around WvW. EVEN IF TA was still there, it would be just a matter of time for us to be equal to them, and even surpass them.

My post was more directed at forum posts that I’ve seen around than anyone in game.

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: RiversOnFire.3607

RiversOnFire.3607

Im so sorry if im the start of this “cheating” or “double teaming” arguement, or at least gave it a push.

Im just a tier 4 server player, in my server Sea of Sarrows, all we do is just wait until NA primetime ends, then we outman any other servers and conquer the whole world, then give it all up when its done.

I did learn a lot during the one day tour. Its great treasure for me to witness 20 HoDs holding keep hall from over 40 JQs for hrs, and how JQ thieves and mesmers sacrificed again and again to steal the orb then won the battle.

maybe, JQ just did what they should be doing to win, they saw a chance, they took it, it wasnot a plan. maybe, ETs realized they have no chance beat HoD or JQ, so, they chose to turn the world around, just in their own way.

and I was not happy about left my friends for 24 hrs, just to witness the giant fell in an unfair battle. It is not fair for HoD, but, maybe ET and JQ did nothing wrong, They believe HoD is still the biggest threat before the final score shows otherwise, so ET and JQ united as this 3 ways game designed. Everyone has the right to play the game their way.

I would be happy to see HoD lose finally, and then rise again, that is more real life than being No.1 forever.

cheers, have fun

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: Zeke Minus.5720

Zeke Minus.5720

ET you know you can not win so why do you want to take part of our glory.

JQ will be getting the number one spot on the ladder next week while you are back in tier 2.

Hod has now seen what a real WvW server looks like.

Binafus, why are you talking like you did anything for JQ?

You just transferred there.

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

RiversOnFire.3607

besides, another reason I was not happy is that: I really really want to learn how tier 1 servers attack the keep or tower, but all I saw was just holding the keep halls for hrs and hrs and hrs…

8 hrs in HoD server WvWvW, I held bay keep hall for 2 hrs, in hills keep hall for 3 hrs, attacking bluelake tower for 2 hrs…

I spent the rest 2 hrs in vaults, which was a big disappointment: I expected dozens of seige weapons, a squad of well trained guardians protecting the waterfall or whatever. but, no… it was even easier to do in tier 1 than in tier 4… I waited around the chest until GM said im going to be kicked for inactive.

why, u guys dont care about it at all?

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: Setch.2398

Setch.2398

It is uncharacteristic for Hod to camp the jumping puzzle. That is usually what JQ does every single match. I always thought it was a waste of time myself.

Anyway, does HoD even drop out of first if we come in second?

SOR – [Boss]

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

After running around with supplies last night for 6 hours, thanks to JQ Commanders and all that followed. Was a really nice battle in our borderlands. Thanks to HoD that really tried hard to get us out of bay, hills, dawn and tried to steal that orb from spiritholme.

I really appreciated playing.

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: EasymodeX.4062

EasymodeX.4062

I did learn a lot during the one day tour. Its great treasure for me to witness 20 HoDs holding keep hall from over 40 JQs for hrs, and how JQ thieves and mesmers sacrificed again and again to steal the orb then won the battle.
maybe, JQ just did what they should be doing to win, they saw a chance, they took it, it wasnot a plan. maybe, ETs realized they have no chance beat HoD or JQ, so, they chose to turn the world around, just in their own way.

The ebb and flow of combat in WvW is part of what makes the 3-way format excellent. It adds a lot of variety. One week it’s “HOD + SBI” working together. Another week it’s “SBI + JQ”.

The fact of the matter is players, groups, and guilds, go for the objectives that they can win, and defend objectives they can hold. The actual parameters of any engagement and matchup are different, and provide for a lot of replay and fun.

Did ET “throw” the match to give JQ a win and down HOD? Perhaps. Did JQ just outplay both servers? Maybe. Did HOD just throw in the towel? Surely some of that. Is ET fighting for first place or for second? Maybe both?

People can speculate a lot about the motivations of the players, but when you’re honest with yourself on the field you know that you just want to fight and take whatever you can get. In this matchup, there’s an undercurrent of making HOD eat dirt, but ET has held on as strongly as they’re able to and there has been nonstop fighting between ET and JQ where they find each other. ET’s even held half the PPT at times.

A couple forum trolls here and there do nothing to diminish the actual efforts of players in the game reach for victory, but it’s all fun eh. <3 RvR.

If you can’t read English, please do not reply to my post.

(edited by EasymodeX.4062)

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

RiversOnFire.3607

Zeke JQ needs people like me to help proclaim our greatness.

I have been helping and will win this week just like every other week.

I would still be with HOD if they were not a bunch of quiters.

I really dont appriciate ppl jumping from sinking ship to the pirate side. If u really want some chanllenge, u can go to lower tier or join ET at least. but, u joint JQ, and u fight ur former allies and friends.

You r fighting those guys used to standing besides u! with ur former enemies! how u sound so proud to be the big “help”, traitor?

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Binafus.8153

@Rivers HOD had 4 to 6 hour ques just over a week ago.

We have the outnamed buff in almost every BL the last two days, we did not even have ques in our BL’s the day of the server reset.

Most people have already left, I’m not the captain and not going down with the ship.

On top of that every time HOD faces ET they do whatever they can only to fight HOD.

JQ brags for a week how they are going to double team HOD with ET, you would think that would come an end since both servers out number HOD but it was still going on last night.

If JQ finds it is not a much of a match I dunno whos fault it is, clearly I’m not gonna stick around and get kicked around for no reason.

So I did what many others did I jumped ship to the winner instead of drowning.

So I do think I should get credit for helping JQ win probably more than many people that have been on JQ for a long time.

(edited by Binafus.8153)

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Binafus.8153

@proto I knew we would end up on the same side:)

Nobody gonna take our victory away from us.

Gotta go see if we can get HOD under 50 ppt like they are now

Now I know why u guys quoted everyone Proto deleted his post!

(edited by Binafus.8153)

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: CC Dalmarus.8397

CC Dalmarus.8397

Community Coordinator

Remember to keep it friendly and refrain from being rude or insulting your opponents in here folks.

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: alphillyboy.2064

alphillyboy.2064

Scores as of 2:25pm PST

Attachments:

Sylviandra [ESOL] – Jade Quarry

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Prototype.9852

Remember to keep it friendly and refrain from being rude or insulting your opponents in here folks.

Sorry I was a bit rude … Binafarus, why would you insult JQ three pages back and switch to JQ now…

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: Velkyn.9285

Velkyn.9285

I would still be with HOD if they were not a bunch of quiters.

The irony is just too much to not comment!

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: Coldviper.6794

Coldviper.6794

Free transfers are killing JQ -.-
Not only making it crowded but bringing the type of people that simply are not welcome… I swear if Ruin comes here… All hope is lost. JQ’s humanity will be dead.

[TW]Furion Zax – The Juggernaut Hammer Warrior

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Binafus.8153

Sorry I was a bit rude … Binafarus, why would you insult JQ three pages back and switch to JQ now…

I’m sorry if I offended anyone on here.

I have come to learn that JQ and I have the same goals in this game to be number one.

So I have joined JQ to help them out on their goal of being the best.

I hope my new brothers in arms and I can become good friends.

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

RiversOnFire.3607

I’m sorry if I offended anyone on here.

I have come to learn that JQ and I have the same goals in this game to be number one.

So I have joined JQ to help them out on their goal of being the best.

I hope my new brothers in arms and I can become good friends.

your brothers in arms until they r not No.1 anymore. you have no loyalty at all. but it is not the real problem, the one thing that really matters is that u r so proud to be a helpful traitor.

see, i jumped sinking ships as well, i left some dying guilds and joint some new better ones. when my friends who were left behind asked me, i would say “i had to”. not “im so happy to”. and one day, there is a GvG thing,(10 yrs later) I will choose not to fight my old friends.

because i loved them, and i still do. we fought together once, we r brothers forever

its nothing personal, and I believe HoD will rise again.
peace

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: Cleric.6185

Cleric.6185

Some people still don’t know that many of the top guilds on CD transferred to JQ.

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: Blix.8021

Blix.8021

It appears that until free transfers are done, there will always be a super server far ahead of everyone else. Last week, HoD was so far ahead that even later in the week when JQ had most of the map for 2 or 3 days, they couldn’t catch up in points. This week, we’re outmanned on 2 of 3 borderlands and EB has no queue at 6 pm eastern time. I guess it’s just JQ’s turn for queue times as more and more leave for the winning team.

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: CaptChaos.7946

CaptChaos.7946

It appears that until free transfers are done, there will always be a super server far ahead of everyone else. Last week, HoD was so far ahead that even later in the week when JQ had most of the map for 2 or 3 days, they couldn’t catch up in points. This week, we’re outmanned on 2 of 3 borderlands and EB has no queue at 6 pm eastern time. I guess it’s just JQ’s turn for queue times as more and more leave for the winning team.

I frankly don’t even see the point of joining the 1st sever bandwagon. As I have mentioned, it’s not like they give out precious gems for the crown winner (Or even if they do, it’s not worth it). All you have is some pathetic 5% max hp and such.. I meant really? For THAT, you want to abandon your guild and your friends and transfer to another server? I can easily get caught with something important in RL that I may not even play for a entire week LOL. Why people are so hyped being NO.1 is beyond me. Perhaps they need to desperately justify something that they would otherwise not get elsewhere.

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: Swiftly.2385

Swiftly.2385

Binafus.8153

HOD is a ghost town, but I still can not be beat I moved to JQ today.

I will go down as one of the only players never beaten in GW2.

That pretty much says it all about the free server transfers.

Unlimited free server transfers have hurt Wv3 very much. The people that are original on JQ are starting to get really angry about everyone transferring over.

ANet doesn’t seem to realize or care the Wv3 could be really great in this game and make this game stand out even more, build communities, and bring even more people into the game. Instead it appears they are content with letting Wv3 be some sort of, I am not even sure I would call it a casual game experience with all the bugs, anonymity, and server transferring zergs. Actually it is just becoming more frustrating and boring.

At least on JQ we want close fights and great competition and the free server transfer have pretty much killed that for us even in this match against ET and HOD.

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: rndmize.9274

rndmize.9274

Better to lose with honor than win by transfer/orb hack/whatever. I’m particularly disappointed in TA for packing up just as we were getting things together. And the free transfers really need to go, or at least have additional limits.

Jade Quarry | Feign Disorder | Guardian
Interested in discussing WvW strategy? Contact me in-game.

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

arenta.2953

Casia.4281 here’s the thing. they arent doing the puzzle. they are just sitting there for easy kills while taking up spots in their server that would be better used defending thier keep.

the 3 of us in JQ who tried to get to the top of the puzzle decided to give up because if you spend 30 minutes in a puzzle to get 2 siege weapons, time well spent. but if it takes 2 hours and u havent gotten anything then your time would be better used elsewhere taking enemy camps and such.

when HoD decided to camp in the puzzle with 30+ people. they are hurting thier server as they might not do anything for 2 hours between when people do the puzzle.

why siege is allowed in puzzle is question enough(what do the characters carry giant boxes of arrows or wooden frames while jumping on dangerous ruins. doesnt make sense.

if you waste time in your server camping like that then you should just leave.

the only time i can understand people doing that is when they have no other option because they have outmanned buff and 1 server has completely taken over. which didnt happen here.

HoD seems to jsut be giving up. so maybe throwing them out of tier 1 and replacing them with SBI would be good. ET and SBI would be a good match in my opinion. as all 3 servers (SBI, ET, and JQ) are strong without help from other servers. JQ does have a night crew though, which is the main difference between the 3.

HoD seems to need SBI’s help in order to win. most of us have already heard of the SBI guilds whose members were friends with HoD guild’s players in WoW.

also. does it seem odd that the week SBI is finally moved away from HoD’s server match up, Titan Alliance disbands.

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: fixit.7189

fixit.7189

@arenta you simply have zero right to point fingers at HoD over jump puzzle camping. JQ has done it every week, also setting up mass siege since release without fail. It is clear you are one of the server hoppers just from that post since you wouldn’t know this.

W/e. I am stopping queing for WvWvW like everyone else.

I hate being on a team that has been gutted, may as well join people I know that moved to JQ right?

(edited by fixit.7189)

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: Raydaq.5421

Raydaq.5421

This is what happened on HoD in the first couple weeks. Our queue times grew exponentially the more we won. Then you end up with a bunch of PuGs waiting to be carried to the win and your “from the start” guilds will all be waiting in queue. You start losing ground in WvW, people are taking supply from keeps, guilds get frustrated, people stop waiting in queue and transfer or quit.

(I say “you lose ground”… we did still win those weeks, however, you notice the slow during primetime when your guild can only get a 5 man group in while the rest are in queue.)

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: Virchow.6043

Virchow.6043

“There was so much chest thumping bravado about how HoD wins because they have a “warrior spirit” that noone else did. So many people said, HoD just never gives up and that’s why we are #1!”

There’s still fight here. Boda and I log in and do what we can where we can. Always outnumbered at this point and often fighting ET and JQ. We don’t have the numbers, but many still have the fight.