Jade Quarry - 24/7 WvW Needs EU/Oceanics!

in WvW

Posted by: Raztlin.7964

Raztlin.7964

Jade Quarry is still looking for a few Oceanic/SEA guilds! Please contact Rawnoodles or Immortal Stei they are just a couple of the many representatives of the many guilds on JQ! The update to cost for server transfer is approaching quickly.

in WvW

Posted by: Rawnoodles.1398

Rawnoodles.1398

We just need a few more Oceanics and one or two EU’s to complete our timeframes!

1/2 map ques for these primetimes! Get incontact asap!

Rawnoodles | Mini Noodles
[ESOL] -Elite Solidarity| Driver|
" Latest Video "

in WvW

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

If you want to talk or have any sort of interest in JQ message us! And if you have any questions we will gladly answer those as well

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

in WvW

Rawnoodles.1398

If you want to talk or have any sort of interest in JQ message us! And if you have any questions we will gladly answer those as well

likewise!

" Latest Video "

in WvW

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

Message any of us, despite what you see on the forums I promise I don’t bite

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

in WvW

Posted by: bucthree.7301

bucthree.7301

Welcome to all the new guilds that have transfered to JQ!

Chacha [Aco] WvW Lead
Jade Quarry
Check out our Recruitment Video

in WvW

Rawnoodles.1398

Welcome to all the new guilds that have transfered to JQ!

Hopefully many more !
Still Open que maps for Occeanic/NA/ and Sea times!

" Latest Video "

in WvW

Posted by: Esqi.8496

Esqi.8496

Any Oceanic’s thinking of transferring will not be disappointed. If you have any questions, please let one of the leaders know

[TKG] Flake

in WvW

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

SF Member: “So I was drinking beer the other night and trying to attack everyone in Lions Arch when we transferred to JQ… why where none of them dying?”

And welcome Val

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

in WvW

Posted by: Kellnor.5428

Kellnor.5428

I’m not a member of JQ, but I’ve got a lot of respect for them. We fought them for the longest of any server they’ve fought against, and I have a lot of good friends in a lot of the guilds listed in the OP that have proven themselves time and again as worthy adversaries and legitimate players. If I weren’t so loyal to SBI, despite our hard times, I’d probably have come and joined one of them. While it makes me sad to see so many once-SBI guilds on that list, I am glad that they’re in a place where they can feel competitive and like they’re constantly on the cutting edge of competitive WvW. That said, I think JQ is great, and I hope that they stay T1 for a very, very long time to come.

I like this kid….why did we want SBI gone again? hahaha

Commander Kell Swiftfire, Jade Quarry
Co-Leader & Defensive Strategist of Empërium [EMP]

in WvW

Posted by: Wotah.2975

Wotah.2975

We’re like ninjas in Lion’s Arch. All the people you see are merely cutout replicas.

Wotah, Brutaler [SICK]/[SG]
Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

in WvW

Kellnor.5428

Would it be too egotistical and arrogant to say “Jade Quarry is the Melting Pot of W3?”

Just a thought….

in WvW

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

Would it be too egotistical and arrogant to say “Jade Quarry is the Melting Pot of W3?”

Just a thought….

It certainly feels like that when running around lately. We’re like a giant bubbling pot of JQ/ex-SoS/ex-SBI stew. Yum yum.

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

in WvW

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

I know what some of these ppl are cookin’ and I don’t think you want to yum yum to that…

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

in WvW

Rawnoodles.1398

Just a thought….

It certainly feels like that when running around lately. We’re like a giant bubbling pot of JQ/ex-SoS/ex-SBI stew. Yum yum.

seconds please

" Latest Video "

in WvW

Kellnor.5428

“Please sir, can I have some mooooaar?”

in WvW

Posted by: samevil.1952

samevil.1952

Is there any Aussie or New zealander guild available in Jade Quarry? I’d like to join.

Erebusis [FG]
Forsaken gamer Warrior.
www.forsakengamers.com

in WvW

Rawnoodles.1398

Is there any Aussie or New zealander guild available in Jade Quarry? I’d like to join.

Yes we do! We have a wide variety of oceanic /International guilds to meet ur needs!

" Latest Video "

in WvW

zhonnika.1784

Help us even out the overwhelming odds at Oceanic time, join JQ! Renewed community spirit, excellent players and an unshakable fighting drive. I promise you won’t regret it.

Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

in WvW

Rawnoodles.1398

Help us even out the overwhelming odds at Oceanic time, join JQ! Renewed community spirit, excellent players and an unshakable fighting drive. I promise you won’t regret it.

Could use a few more oceanic guilds to fill up 2 of our open maps during YOUR primetime!

" Latest Video "

in WvW

Posted by: Minoru.1237

Minoru.1237

Any oceanic players and guilds would be much appreciated. I’ll buy your guild a feast if you transfer.

in WvW

Rawnoodles.1398

We have a very nice influence system for newcomming transfer guilds! Get in contact with us!

" Latest Video "

in WvW

Posted by: Hollygen.5247

Hollygen.5247

Jade Quarry welcomes Tribe [TRB] to our server from SBI.
We look forward to seeing you, as well all our recent arrivals in the coming weeks

Cristaean/Minerva Matter
Vintage Gaming [VG] |Blinkie Ponie Armie [BPA]
Jade Quarry

in WvW

Rawnoodles.1398

We look forward to seeing you, as well all our recent arrivals in the coming weeks

Welcome to jQ!

" Latest Video "

in WvW

Rawnoodles.1398

Roster is updated!

" Latest Video "

in WvW

Posted by: Drmortus.9314

Drmortus.9314

Welcome, hope to see some of you guys kicking tail with us.

80 thief ~ [EMP] ~ JQ

in WvW

Rawnoodles.1398

Welcome, hope to see some of you guys kicking tail with us.

indeed, welcome!

" Latest Video "

in WvW

Posted by: BlueBulb.3497

BlueBulb.3497

[EDMW] from CD thinking of coming to JQ.
Have some questions though.

Appreciates if someone pm me in game.

cheers

[EDMW] – HWZ EDMW Exodus

in WvW

BlueBulb.3497

[EDMW] has transferred from CD to JQ
[EDMW] – HWZ EDMW Exodus | 350+ Members | PvX | Contact(s): Hammie Eunjung

[EDMW] – HWZ EDMW Exodus

(edited by BlueBulb.3497)

in WvW

BlueBulb.3497

Any oceanic players and guilds would be much appreciated. I’ll buy your guild a feast if you transfer.

wants your feast

[EDMW] – HWZ EDMW Exodus

in WvW

Rawnoodles.1398

Welcome ! So glad to speak to you guys last night!

" Latest Video "

(edited by Rawnoodles.1398)

in WvW

Kellnor.5428

I had the distinct privilege of joint-commanding a battleground alongside Strike Force [SF] last night and am incredibly excited to work and start building relationships with our other new transfers!

in WvW

Posted by: Polismassa.6740

Polismassa.6740

Just a note, JQ currently has Queues on all maps for much of the day, we have by far the largest and strongest NA contingent in T1, and our EU and Oceanic coverage zones are getting stronger every day.

Point is, JQ is no longer in need of more Bodies in WvW, if your guild is thinking of transferring to a new home in T1, i would recommend Blackgate, Sea of Sorrows, Kaineng or Sanctum of Rall. All of them have solid communities, and a great organizational structure.

[IX]

in WvW

Posted by: Bankzilla.2984

Bankzilla.2984

kitten, does JQ not know when to stop recruiting? they already have now 2x the wvw population than any other server and you’re still bringing in more?

in WvW

Posted by: Magiofdeath.2745

Magiofdeath.2745

kitten, does JQ not know when to stop recruiting? they already have now 2x the wvw population than any other server and you’re still bringing in more?

Did you read the previous post?

Point is, JQ is no longer in need of more Bodies in WvW, if your guild is thinking of transferring to a new home in T1, i would recommend Blackgate, Sea of Sorrows, Kaineng or Sanctum of Rall. All of them have solid communities, and a great organizational structure.

Yeah, I am no longer on JQ, but you’re just simply wrong, Bankzilla.

Fort Aspenwood | Kurzick ftw!

in WvW

Posted by: Polismassa.6740

Polismassa.6740

Translated: Now that we’re assured of staying the #1 WvW server into perpetuity and have recruited away more guilds than most of the other servers combined, we’re done. (J/K — I envy your recruitment efforts – you got some great guilds).

I understand that people may be bitter about JQ’s current population level and how stacked we truly are, but understand that no server (with the possible exception of HoD) Enjoys running their enemies into the ground until they lose the will to fight. Nothing would make me, and my server mates happier than if we ended up with a couple of solid opponents that could keep us scrambling all the way through friday night.

[IX]

in WvW

Posted by: Xinthai.6175

Xinthai.6175

Why would a server with 350+ people go to a server that already has full queue times? I’m confused.

I’d push either Blackgate, or TC for more potential transfers. I love you toasties. Unfortunately, it’s looking like we’ll have to fight you again soon.

(I’m on Blackgate.)

Captain Giggles – 80 Necromancer
Aurelia Celeste – 80 Mesmer

in WvW

Rawnoodles.1398

That statistic is invalid. Also, Jade Quarry ques in (NA) primetime are only 10 minutes long. Oceanic times and NA we have at least 1-2 open maps.

Learn your facts. Stop QQing about your server if your not going to put the hard work and time reaching out to other guilds to help strengthen your own community.

" Latest Video "

in WvW

Posted by: PariahX.6970

PariahX.6970

I would say it is time to put the breaks on the JQ recruitment myself. We don’t need queues on all maps most prime-times to have fun or be a competitive server, especially if other top servers are lagging behind in coverage.

All the respect in the world to our recruitment officers Rawnoodles and Stei, you guys have done an awesome job bringing a lot of great guilds over. More at this point might be a tiny bit of overkill. I would rather have some hard fought bloodbaths out there everynite as per our usual MO.

~Xylla~ [oG] on Ehmry Bay [PiXi]
Xyleia Luxuria / Sweet Little Agony / Morning Glory Wine / Precious Illusionz /
Near Fanstastica /Ocean at the End / Blue Eyed Hexe / Andro Queen / Indie Cindee . . .

in WvW

Posted by: Barab.9016

Barab.9016

TC is a server full of great guilds and players. From a far it looks like you guys have the WvW population, maybe not complete 24/7 coverage, but enough to be a challenge.

We are very lucky and humble good guilds and players choose our home moving forward. We have a great community, established history, and environment that’s been nurtured since release. Blackgate and Tarnished Coast are two other servers I would recommend as well. Both are different in what they can offer but great places with great players and guilds.

JPoint is, JQ is no longer in need of more Bodies in WvW, if your guild is thinking of transferring to a new home in T1, i would recommend Blackgate, Sea of Sorrows, Kaineng or Sanctum of Rall. All of them have solid communities, and a great organizational structure.

Translated: Now that we’re assured of staying the #1 WvW server into perpetuity and have recruited away more guilds than most of the other servers combined, we’re done. (J/K — I envy your recruitment efforts – you got some great guilds).

BTW, Tarnished Coast. We’re that server sitting at #5 right now desperately trying to add some competition to T2 and fighting our hearts out against the mega-serve du jour. It’s like we’re invisible or something.

Kurthos “When Jade Quarry awakens, they will ask themselves, when were we ever asleep?”

in WvW

BlueBulb.3497

Why would a server with 350+ people go to a server that already has full queue times? I’m confused.

I’d push either Blackgate, or TC for more potential transfers. I love you toasties. Unfortunately, it’s looking like we’ll have to fight you again soon.

(I’m on Blackgate.)

Decision not make by me alone.
Moreover we have familiar faces in JQ that were previously from CD. (AGGR/Val)

[EDMW] – HWZ EDMW Exodus

in WvW

Posted by: Kagetsu.4038

Kagetsu.4038

Afew friend and me gona transfer over any guild open for recruit :p

in WvW

Posted by: jojojoon.8607

jojojoon.8607

(I’m on Blackgate.)

Decision not make by me alone.
Moreover we have familiar faces in JQ that were previously from CD. (AGGR/Val)

If this is the decision on why the EDMW is moving to JQ, then I am all for it. GW2 is essentially a game in which you play with your friends. If most of their friends from AGGR and Val are in JQ and the main reason for the move to JQ is so that they can play with them, then I don’t see a problem with it. Plus, from what I gather, EDMW is a guild from Singapore. They should fit in nicely in the oceanic/sea time slot, a time zone that JQ still currently lacks as mentioned by RawNoodles.

in WvW

Nuked.2360

I would say it is time to put the breaks on the JQ recruitment myself. We don’t need queues on all maps most prime-times to have fun or be a competitive server, especially if other top servers are lagging behind in coverage.

All the respect in the world to our recruitment officers Rawnoodles and Stei, you guys have done an awesome job bringing a lot of great guilds over. More at this point might be a tiny bit of overkill. I would rather have some hard fought bloodbaths out there everynite as per our usual MO.

I wasn’t responsible for them I talked to a few but majority was done by noodles, and Kromickon (he’s the Aggroculture leader he’s a quiet one though ) Krom was originally CD thus he knows a lot of the Oceanic/SEA that resided there But I wholeheartedly agree Tier 2 should get any loving if there’s any guilds out there in the last hours of paid transfers!

in WvW

Posted by: Kagetsu.4038

Kagetsu.4038

is fong shen guild still around ?

in WvW

Posted by: Diehard.1432

Diehard.1432

No wonder, there are queues all over BL last night..oh well…

Garuda X, lvl 80 human Siamoth Ranger JQ SEA
[VaL]

in WvW

Nuked.2360

is fong shen guild still around ?

Yes

in WvW

Nuked.2360

No wonder, there are queues all over BL last night..oh well…

Keep in mind its the weekend and que’s are going to be present. Even with all the new additions we shouldn’t have any que’s at all during the week and if they are there it would be a very small que.

in WvW

BlueBulb.3497

Afew friend and me gona transfer over any guild open for recruit :p

[EDMW] is recruiting

[EDMW] – HWZ EDMW Exodus

in WvW

zhonnika.1784

Welcome EDMW! Stei’s right, we should not have many queues after the weekend. Glad you guys got in before the transfers closed!

Kagetsu — A LOT of the guilds on JQ are recruiting. You won’t have a problem finding a fit for you and your friends.

Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]