Jan 11th 2013: Maguuma/Borlis/Devona

in WvW

Posted by: Talock.7340

Talock.7340

To whomever the AoD thief up at Dredges was. Thanks for the very close and interesting 1v1. Well done.

in WvW

Posted by: Neves.2905

Neves.2905

I’m going to stick with the official unofficial BP official line here:

There is no way, whatsoever, that Maguuma has gotten any transfers. We simply just play better than everyone else and all of our PvE’rs came to fight in WvW for reset night.

I agree. Maguuma does it better.

Yamma X [WH]

in WvW

Posted by: Walabone.6713

Walabone.6713

Kinda expected more from OG considering how much they talk on these forums… was pretty disappointed when I finally ran into them. 3 thieves exploiting culling issues? A pretty bad warrior (though nice legendary sword!)? And an D/D ele? Yawn.

Congrats though! You finally killed me as I started lagging

Attachments:

Walabone – Borlis Pass
Ascension [WAR] Officer | [ÆÆÆÆ] | Driver of BP’s GvG guild [BB]

in WvW

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

The bunzy signal has been lit.

in WvW

Posted by: Bunzy.8674

Bunzy.8674

Kinda expected more from OG considering how much they talk on these forums… was pretty disappointed when I finally ran into them. 3 thieves exploiting culling issues? A pretty bad warrior (though nice legendary sword!)? And an D/D ele? Yawn.

Every thief ends up exploiting culling issues, blame the game not the players. Don’t worry we kill everyone

Bunzy – I’m a mother father gentleman
Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

in WvW

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

The bunzy signal has been lit.

Nailed it.

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

in WvW

Posted by: Rhoto.8791

Rhoto.8791

LOL, I wasn’t there and I didn’t have to be to know exactly what happened, Your zerg ran into a group of OG, you managed to kill one OG so you took a snapshot. Same thing with the second shot. There is a commander icon and swords right next to you in both screenshots.

No Name warrior trying to make a name for himself posting screenies of dead OG. I’m starting to see a trend here….

Chipsu – Elementalist
Maguuma [SWäG]
Original [OG] (good times)

in WvW

Posted by: Morningstar.6208

Morningstar.6208

To whomever the AoD thief up at Dredges was. Thanks for the very close and interesting 1v1. Well done.

Who won?

Commander Sir Morningstar of Devona’s Rest, Army of Devona [AoD] Guild Leader
http://www.ArmyofDevona.com
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mK7xYguWCk

in WvW

Posted by: Talock.7340

Talock.7340

The other AoD thief won by a hair (downed me as I was hitting stealth I stole from him whilst he was also very low hp). He played it very well (the funny part was though when we both popped elite skill at the same time to try and gain advantage).

in WvW

Posted by: Raevyn.1375

Raevyn.1375

BP has actually lost several of our most active WvW guilds over the last week and a half. And yes, it seems we are always outnumbered now, since we lost a large chunk of our active experienced WvW players. Earlier today we couldn’t even get a group of more than 15 to rally on a commander to hold against a massive mag zerg. That being said we also have problems getting people to defend stuff, and we seem to get a lemmings type mentality and just keep uselessly throwing ourselves headlong into death instead of pulling back and using some strategy.

in WvW

Posted by: Nex.2450

Nex.2450

Culling issues arise when there is a high concentration of players. As Bunzy stated before, the player should not be held guilty for this as it is a current problem with the game. To imply that players should not use invisibility because of this is absurd and unrealistic.

If you would like to face a thief and not have to deal with culling issues, try leaving the safety of your zerg.

Dante Auditore – Maguuma
[SWäG] – Still Winning and Grinning
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NCfDCOPGnc

(edited by Nex.2450)

in WvW

Posted by: ZelseRunesage.5018

ZelseRunesage.5018

Really sad to see former Warband (those who left) taking our last tower on our borderlands. Just makes me sad and sick to my stomach.

Zelse of BP

in WvW

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

Really sad to see former Warband (those who left) taking our last tower on our borderlands. Just makes me sad and sick to my stomach.

Zelse of BP

It’s more sad seeing them inside our citadel fighting us.

Attachments:

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

in WvW

Posted by: Nilgoow.1037

Nilgoow.1037

“We didn’t know that getting into an enemy citadel and killing afk players was considered an exploit.”

in WvW

Posted by: Warlord Lu Bu.7905

Warlord Lu Bu.7905

Zelse of BP

Well we wanted to wait until after the weekend, but decided to change our minds and give Evilzara a proper goodbye now instead.

War Legend Lu Bu – Commander
[WäR] Warband of Absolute Retribution
Borlis Pass

in WvW

Posted by: Rhyis.7058

Rhyis.7058

So let me get this straight. A BP guild transferred over to us and than exploited into the BP citadel the very next day? I’d say there’s some bad blood there lol.

in WvW

Posted by: StormWolf.7645

StormWolf.7645

“We didn’t know that getting into an enemy citadel and killing afk players was considered an exploit.”

…More accurate:

“We didn’t know we were invulnerable to any form of attack/damage so even if we were afk they couldn’t kill us.” Seriously people…there’s a reason when you’re being spawn camped you go to the Invuln Spots. IT’S BECAUSE YOU CAN’T BE HURT.

So while getting into your Citadel can be seen as annoying, it’s little more than a nuisance and free loot bags.

in WvW

Posted by: Smitten.3076

Smitten.3076

I enjoy fighting WaR, fun times. I certainly enjoyed dueling one of their Warriors on my Necromancer until the duel was interrupted. Look like it was going to take awhile to finish that fight. ( Duel was last rotation)

I also enjoy fighting PvP and SM , PvP likes to engage like we do it seems. Superior numbers, probably going to die … heck with it, let’s do this. SM’s got a strong guild and after last nights defense of some key objects I was highly impressed by their coordination in getting their members to and from defenses.

The only time I see OG , after the first time we smashed their group, is running solo so can’t really comment on em. I do know AD isn’t a dueling guild, we’d be playing Tpvp if we were. We’ll use every advantage we can to win an engagement, while trying to keep our groups small. So I’m not really one to buy any of the " you’re not on our level" bravado. Everyone dies and everyone loses, it comes naturally when you don’t shy from many engagements. It’s a general rule I think just about every roaming group knows. Die and learn from it, try something new the next time around. I learned long ago in Daoc, that being graceful in defeat and humble in victory opens more doors than elitism. No one remembers the loud mouths when reminiscing on old enemies from a prior game, but I’d bet everyone remembers the friendly rivalries between worthy groups.

So /shrug …. game on.

in WvW

Posted by: Bishamon.6357

Bishamon.6357

So these are the kind of tactics that BURN has to use to try and win? This same guy found a golem of ours and decided to take it out of our keep and right into the enemy zerg to get it destroyed.

Attachments:

in WvW

Walabone.6713

LOL, I wasn’t there and I didn’t have to be to know exactly what happened, Your zerg ran into a group of OG, you managed to kill one OG so you took a snapshot. Same thing with the second shot. There is a commander icon and swords right next to you in both screenshots.

No Name warrior trying to make a name for himself posting screenies of dead OG. I’m starting to see a trend here….

What zerg? Oh, that’s right, you weren’t there so you have no idea what you’re talking about. I guess I had a couple guildies in the zone with me, most of them running on lowbies. At worst it was even numbers at any given point, and my guildmates watching me wreck your guys. Most of the time it was me fighting against all 4 of your guys who were trying to kill me cuz I embarrassed them too many times

P.S Yah, not the thieves fault, just pulling their chains :-P
PPS I also have 4 SSs of dead OG. I started taking them after I kept killing OG so much and they wouldn’t leave me alone!
PPPS Snack is bored cuz I killed that OG guy too fast he didnt even get a chance to help

Attachments:

Walabone – Borlis Pass

(edited by Walabone.6713)

in WvW

Posted by: Bishamon.6357

Bishamon.6357

I don’t know how to add two pics to one post so here is the screen of the guy from BURN taking the golem our of our keep to get destroyed.

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Darwinism.8619

Darwinism.8619

Zelse of BP

I know how you feel… Its like BP was in a Committed Relationship w/ [WäR]… but then BP wakes up Friday and [WäR]’s FacebBook Status says “Single” and they have “Blocked” you… and wont return your Messages… So you decided to go to the Dance anyway.. and [WäR] shows up w/ that “Fat Girl” Maguuma and you know [WäR] is only going out w/ Her… cause she is “Easy” & a “Sure Thing”…

I’m Right Aren’t I..?

and to the Moderator that keeps “infracting” all my posts… My psychiatrist says I have an Issue w/ “Authority Figures”… I think it has something to do w/ watching episodes of “Dukes of Hazzard” during my “Formative years”… plz forgive me

justsay’n

Attachments:

Darwin Ism(HumanThief) Thin The Herd(HumanMezmer) Abuzz Kill(AsuranD/D Ele)
[PRO] World Defender

in WvW

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

We aren’t fat, just big boned.

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in WvW

Posted by: Sol.4310

Sol.4310

What zerg? Oh, that’s right, you weren’t there so you have no idea what you’re talking about. I guess I had a couple guildies in the zone with me, most of them running on lowbies. At worst it was even numbers at any given point, and my guildmates watching me wreck your guys. Most of the time it was me fighting against all 4 of your guys who were trying to kill me cuz I embarrassed them too many times

P.S Yah, not the thieves fault, just pulling their chains :-P
PPS I also have 4 SSs of dead OG. I started taking them after I kept killing OG so much and they wouldn’t leave me alone!
PPPS Snack is bored cuz I killed that OG guy too fast he didnt even get a chance to help

Seen as your so good lets duel? Shouldn’t be problem for someone as good as you.

Or are you like the rest, all talk no action.

Saizo Sol – Ranger
Twitch – Aussie Streamer

in WvW

Walabone.6713

@Karlesi : I’m down dude. I’m always up for a little fun. Hit me up in-game?

Walabone – Borlis Pass

(edited by Walabone.6713)

in WvW

Sol.4310

Message me in game SPvP or WvW?

Saizo Sol – Ranger
Twitch – Aussie Streamer

in WvW

Rhyis.7058

I take offense to being called a sure thing. Maguuma waits till the 3rd date.

in WvW

Evilzara.6378

Zelse of BP

Well we wanted to wait until after the weekend, but decided to change our minds and give Evilzara a proper goodbye now instead.

I hope you have fun in Maguuma WaR.
Just please don’t target my server for the things I have done. (Which by the way to everyone who is unfamiliar with the situation, I did not transfer to Maguuma along with WaR)

Stormbluff Isle

in WvW

Posted by: Gatharin.2674

Gatharin.2674

“And thou shall build a temple to His Magnificence in the most hostile of places to show your resolve.” All hail the Almighty Flame Ram in Borlis Pass Borderland north, north supply camp!

Attachments:

Maguuma WvW

in WvW

Rhyis.7058

I wish that juvenile arctodus was named juvenile flameram instead.

in WvW

Bunzy.8674

next minute you end up losing lol

Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

in WvW

Bunzy.8674

We’ll use every advantage we can to win an engagement, while trying to keep our groups small.

So /shrug …. game on.

You run with 20+ people in an attempt to keep your group small?

Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

in WvW

Sol.4310

Anyone for some duels in WvW?

Saizo Sol – Ranger
Twitch – Aussie Streamer

in WvW

Posted by: Nilgoow.1037

Nilgoow.1037

How do two dead servers produce so much drama? I’m actually sort of impressed.

in WvW

Smitten.3076

We’ll use every advantage we can to win an engagement, while trying to keep our groups small.

So /shrug …. game on.

Actually .. edited it because you’re really not worth it.
All OG is, is forum bravado and a few dueling specs, nothing special. We get better fights from Mag from other guilds there, we’ll continue to enjoy fights with those folks.

Video should be out of the zerg busting in a few nights once Oozo has time to mess with them. Was a fun zerg stomp, we probably had 12-14 with us consisting of 1 BSty, few Larp/Noqq.

(edited by Smitten.3076)

in WvW

Posted by: Gab Superstar.4059

Gab Superstar.4059

How do two dead servers produce so much drama? I’m actually sort of impressed.

Impressed? You should be happy. Flame Ram, Darwinism, Bunzy? This is easily the best match up thread to read ever.

Very Good Detectives [VGD]
Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

in WvW

Posted by: Sumwun.3846

Sumwun.3846

HooOoly!! Mag everywhere! I went afk to go Bio, and one jumped out of my shower at me! I sprayed him with chloraseptic, he went down and before I could finish him He went mist form and escaped out my sink. I honestly have zero idea where he is.

Mag attack on Garrison was awesome. It was a 6-10 golem attack, that began on the water gate. It was awesome! Not too sure what happened at one point, but nobody was able to spot the golems. There were a few rogue attackers on a few different doors that would result in false positives. I don’t want to say hysteria, but there was a wild sense of confusion. lot’s of great little fights here and there. Fun night so far, peeps.

Yorgy/Rumblestrip
Yak’s Bend.

in WvW

Sol.4310

So /shrug …. game on.

Actually .. edited it because your really not worth it.
All OG is, is forum bravado and a few dueling specs, nothing special. We get better fights from Mag from other guilds there, we’ll continue to enjoy fights with those folks.

Video should be out of the zerg busting in a few nights once Oozo has time to mess with them. Was a fun zerg stomp, we probably had 12-14 with us consisting of 1 BSty, few Larp/Noqq.

90% Ele’s thiefs and mesmers I bet….. Oh and the odd Guardian.

Saizo Sol – Ranger
Twitch – Aussie Streamer

in WvW

Evilzara.6378

Zelse of BP

Just please don’t target my server for the things I have done. (Which by the way to everyone who is unfamiliar with the situation, I did not transfer to Maguuma along with WaR)

We are having fun, Zara! I wish you had come too though. So far Maguuma seems like a really good fit for the guild. I can’t speak for the guild as a whole at all, but I don’t think we are targeting BP because of you. All I know is I logged on, asked where we were, and the guys said BPBL so I went there and had fun. I think someone from one of the PACT guilds from BP may have been trolling us, so that might have been a part of why we were there, but I don’t know for sure what the reasons are. I’m just here to play the game and have fun!

http://i.imgur.com/UJvZF.jpg?1

Stormbluff Isle

in WvW

Smitten.3076

So /shrug …. game on.

Is that in reference to our group?

Just in case, we had :
1 Guardian, 4 Theifs(One was SB) , 5 Ele’s (3 Staff, 1 D/D, 1 S/D) , Necromancers 1, Engineer 1, Mesmer 1, Warrior 1. I might be missing a class , but that’s more or less what we ran tonight, well earlier tonight.

(edited by Smitten.3076)

in WvW

Posted by: Monztor.9207

Monztor.9207

A spur of the moment fight club has started! Message for details if you want in. Need more DR and BP players please!

in WvW

Sol.4310

So /shrug …. game on.

Just in case, we had :
1 Guardian, 4 Theifs(One was SB) , 5 Ele’s (3 Staff, 1 D/D, 1 S/D) , Necromancers 1, Engineer 1, Mesmer 1, Warrior 1. I might be missing a class , but that’s more or less what we ran tonight, well earlier tonight.

Nice lineup, where is the poor ranger ahahahah. We always left out.

Saizo Sol – Ranger
Twitch – Aussie Streamer

in WvW

Bunzy.8674

So /shrug …. game on.

Video should be out of the zerg busting in a few nights once Oozo has time to mess with them. Was a fun zerg stomp, we probably had 12-14 with us consisting of 1 BSty, about 5-6 Larp/Noqq.

so 14+1 = 15
+ 6 = 21
yep 20+ which is what i said earlier >.>

Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

in WvW

Smitten.3076

So /shrug …. game on.

Just in case, we had :

Nice lineup, where is the poor ranger ahahahah. We always left out.

I actually am going to make a Ranger, I get a kick out of playing the supposed UP professions and builds. That’s why my necro has been seeing so much play time. I’m also the S/D Ele there. Granted I’m not calling the professions weak myself but its interesting making something work when people say it can’t.

in WvW

Bunzy.8674

Zelse of BP

We are having fun, Zara! I wish you had come too though. So far Maguuma seems like a really good fit for the guild. I can’t speak for the guild as a whole at all, but I don’t think we are targeting BP because of you. All I know is I logged on, asked where we were, and the guys said BPBL so I went there and had fun. I think someone from one of the PACT guilds from BP may have been trolling us, so that might have been a part of why we were there, but I don’t know for sure what the reasons are. I’m just here to play the game and have fun!

http://i.imgur.com/UJvZF.jpg?1

This should of never been made public, you are about to cause some major drama.

Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

in WvW

Walabone.6713

Where were you at Bunzy? Too scared?
We had some nice duels it was fun! I think he won the best of 5, but it was pretty even all in all.

Walabone – Borlis Pass

in WvW

Smitten.3076

So /shrug …. game on.

Video should be out of the zerg busting in a few nights once Oozo has time to mess with them. Was a fun zerg stomp, we probably had 12-14 with us consisting of 1 BSty, about 5-6 Larp/Noqq.

so 14+1 = 15
+ 6 = 21

No you misread, the Larp/Noqq and Bsty count is added with our total.Hence the phrase “consisting of”. So still 14ish, i’ve been informed the third group might have been full but I can think of who was in it though.

in WvW

Bunzy.8674

We had some nice duels it was fun! I think he won the best of 5, but it was pretty even all in all.

You lost to our ranger and now you want to challenge me?

Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

in WvW

Bunzy.8674

So /shrug …. game on.

so 14+1 = 15
+ 6 = 21

No you misread, the Larp/Noqq and Bsty count is added with our total.Hence the phrase “consisting of”. So still 14ish, i’ve been informed the third group might have been full but I can think of who was in it though.

I will be sure to count when you release the video, I am 95% confident there was at least 15.

Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

in WvW

Sol.4310

Think… Know ehehehhe, good duels was fun.

Saizo Sol – Ranger
Twitch – Aussie Streamer