Jan 11th 2013: Maguuma/Borlis/Devona

in WvW

Posted by: Smitten.3076

Smitten.3076

We’ll use every advantage we can to win an engagement, while trying to keep our groups small.

So /shrug …. game on.

You run with 20+ people in an attempt to keep your group small?

Actually .. edited it because you’re really not worth it.
All OG is, is forum bravado and a few dueling specs, nothing special. We get better fights from Mag from other guilds there, we’ll continue to enjoy fights with those folks.

Video should be out of the zerg busting in a few nights once Oozo has time to mess with them. Was a fun zerg stomp, we probably had 12-14 with us consisting of 1 BSty, about 5-6 Larp/Noqq.

so 14+1 = 15
+ 6 = 21
yep 20+ which is what i said earlier >.>

No you misread, the Larp/Noqq and Bsty count is added with our total.Hence the phrase “consisting of”. So still 14ish, i’ve been informed the third group might have been full but I can think of who was in it though.

I will be sure to count when you release the video, I am 95% confident there was at least 15.

I’ll give you 15, that’s pretty small compared to a zerg of 30+.

/shrug It was a fun fight, let it go at that. Video will come when Oozo has footage and time, I bet he’s compiling footage tonight since he’s not on.

in WvW

Posted by: Bunzy.8674

Bunzy.8674

We’ll use every advantage we can to win an engagement, while trying to keep our groups small.

So /shrug …. game on.

All OG is, is forum bravado and a few dueling specs, nothing special. We get better fights from Mag from other guilds there, we’ll continue to enjoy fights with those folks.

Video should be out of the zerg busting in a few nights once Oozo has time to mess with them. Was a fun zerg stomp, we probably had 12-14 with us consisting of 1 BSty, about 5-6 Larp/Noqq.

so 14+1 = 15
+ 6 = 21

No you misread, the Larp/Noqq and Bsty count is added with our total.Hence the phrase “consisting of”. So still 14ish, i’ve been informed the third group might have been full but I can think of who was in it though.

I will be sure to count when you release the video, I am 95% confident there was at least 15.

/shrug It was a fun fight, let it go at that. Video will come when Oozo has footage and time, I bet he’s compiling footage tonight since he’s not on.

So which one ended up wiping you?

4 OG, 5 TLP or The Maguuma Pugs

Bunzy – I’m a mother father gentleman
Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

in WvW

Posted by: Fiction.6418

Fiction.6418

I enjoy fighting WaR, fun times. I certainly enjoyed dueling one of their Warriors on my Necromancer until the duel was interrupted. Look like it was going to take awhile to finish that fight. ( Duel was last rotation)

I also enjoy fighting PvP and SM , PvP likes to engage like we do it seems. Superior numbers, probably going to die … heck with it, let’s do this. SM’s got a strong guild and after last nights defense of some key objects I was highly impressed by their coordination in getting their members to and from defenses.

The only time I see OG , after the first time we smashed their group, is running solo so can’t really comment on em. I do know AD isn’t a dueling guild, we’d be playing Tpvp if we were. We’ll use every advantage we can to win an engagement, while trying to keep our groups small. So I’m not really one to buy any of the " you’re not on our level" bravado. Everyone dies and everyone loses, it comes naturally when you don’t shy from many engagements. It’s a general rule I think just about every roaming group knows. Die and learn from it, try something new the next time around. I learned long ago in Daoc, that being graceful in defeat and humble in victory opens more doors than elitism. No one remembers the loud mouths when reminiscing on old enemies from a prior game, but I’d bet everyone remembers the friendly rivalries between worthy groups.

So /shrug …. game on.

We mostly just play for fun, always good when we can get a group together, which is more and more rare and go out and see what we can get into. I have been having a blast overall but mostly when we’ve been able to go out as a guild and get into some trouble, thanks for all the fights.

Evidence – 80Asura Thief | Skáldskap 80Human Guardian | Pirateking 80Human Mesmer
Pvp Inc. [PvP]
Ferguson’s Crossing

in WvW

Posted by: Smitten.3076

Smitten.3076

So /shrug …. game on.

so 14+1 = 15
+ 6 = 21

All of the above together? I don’t want to get into it with you Champ, the video will do the talking. Take your loss and move on.

in WvW

Posted by: Gab Superstar.4059

Gab Superstar.4059

So /shrug …. game on.

so 14+1 = 15
+ 6 = 21

Wiping would imply you killed all of us. I am pretty sure I made it out alive since I recall killing some poor OG guy on the way back to garrison.

I would rather call it a tactical retreat in the face of superior numbers.

Very Good Detectives [VGD]
Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

in WvW

Posted by: Merkenary.9860

Merkenary.9860

Well we wanted to wait until after the weekend, but decided to change our minds and give Evilzara a proper goodbye now instead.

I didn’t believe Bunzy that OG beat you guys badly last match, but now it feels like he was telling the truth, and they beat you so bad you never wanted to fight them again.

Have fun on Mag…… Hope you can deal with having bunzy in all your threads.

Seraphim Martyrs BURN
Borlis Pass

in WvW

Bunzy.8674

Well we wanted to wait until after the weekend, but decided to change our minds and give Evilzara a proper goodbye now instead.

I didn’t believe Bunzy that OG beat you guys badly last match, but now it feels like he was telling the truth, and they beat you so bad you never wanted to fight them again.

Have fun on Mag…… Hope you can deal with having bunzy in all your threads.

Why are you trying to start drama? I will honestly say they are the best guild we have faced.

Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

in WvW

Bunzy.8674

So /shrug …. game on.

so 14+1 = 15
+ 6 = 21

Wiping would imply you killed all of us. I am pretty sure I made it out alive since I recall killing some poor OG guy on the way back to garrison.

You got wiped doesn’t matter if a person makes it out lol
We lost 99% of our forces but we didn’t wipe – DR logic

Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

in WvW

Posted by: Walabone.6713

Walabone.6713

@Karlesi : I’m down dude. I’m always up for a little fun. Hit me up in-game?

next minute you end up losing lol

Where were you at Bunzy? Too scared?
We had some nice duels it was fun! I think he won the best of 5, but it was pretty even all in all.

You lost to our ranger and now you want to challenge me?

Scared?

Walabone – Borlis Pass
Ascension [WAR] Officer | [ÆÆÆÆ] | Driver of BP’s GvG guild [BB]

in WvW

Bunzy.8674

@Karlesi : I’m down dude. I’m always up for a little fun. Hit me up in-game?

next minute you end up losing lol

Where were you at Bunzy? Too scared?
We had some nice duels it was fun! I think he won the best of 5, but it was pretty even all in all.

You lost to our ranger and now you want to challenge me?

Scared?

You really didn’t learn anything from our ranger stomping you.

Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

in WvW

Gab Superstar.4059

So /shrug …. game on.

so 14+1 = 15
+ 6 = 21

Never seen a zerg with a hundred people in it, but I think we are drifting off-topic here.

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

in WvW

Bunzy.8674

So /shrug …. game on.

so 14+1 = 15
+ 6 = 21

Never seen a zerg with a hundred people in it, but I think we are drifting off-topic here.

Oh I forgot you haven’t been to T4 yet.

Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

in WvW

Gab Superstar.4059

So /shrug …. game on.

so 14+1 = 15
+ 6 = 21

Thanks for reinforcing my point.

DR has never had a zerg of a 100 people.

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

in WvW

Posted by: Sol.4310

Sol.4310

So /shrug …. game on.

so 14+1 = 15
+ 6 = 21

Funny DR zerged there way to Tier 5, face some numbers and skilled players and DR results to forum smack.

I used to be on DR, I have seen 100 man DR zerg……….. But one thing DR never did from lower tiers was learn some solid tactics for WvW.

Saizo Sol – Ranger
Twitch – Aussie Streamer

in WvW

Gab Superstar.4059

So /shrug …. game on.

so 14+1 = 15
+ 6 = 21

Funny DR zerged there way to Tier 5, face some numbers and skilled players and DR results to forum smack.

I used to be on DR, I have seen 100 man DR zerg……….. But one thing DR never did from lower tiers was learn some solid tactics for WvW.

You have no proof so stop making claims.

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

in WvW

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

Nobody will ever have proof of a 100 man zerg because it will be culled

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in WvW

Posted by: Rhyis.7058

Rhyis.7058

You know it’s a 100 man zerg when your skills no longer work.

(edited by Rhyis.7058)

in WvW

Bunzy.8674

You know it’s a 100 man zerg when your skills no longer work.

When this happens I know i am playing the right game

Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

in WvW

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

DR thief tried to chase me down while I was going to the JP. Got me once, then downed himself while I was still just trying to run away. Confusion is a kitten. Eat it.

I still don’t get a lot of the battle plans from you guys. Maybe it’s because I’m a Maguuman and home defense is my middle name and my only lover. I earnestly try to understand other players and their psyche. Obviously, I am not there so I cannot get the whole story and I’m left to fill in the pieces on my own.

DR says they lack numbers but there were 20+ of them in EBG (and that’s only what I saw and counted at one area) yesterday evening. BP and Mag were strong there and despite that, DR continued to attempt to keep a presence, despite not having their BL. Eventually DR lost everything in EBG and gained nothing in their BL, which is highly predictable when you are facing numbers like that. But when you are outnumbered, wouldn’t it make more sense to leave EBG alone and focus on your own BL, going where the enemy is not, even momentarily?

I would honestly love to share some Maguuma defense strategies with people, it seems a shame to completely trample on a server, but even worse when they’re acting as their own enemy.

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in WvW

Posted by: Xthnru.2079

Xthnru.2079

Go home, 10 man golem rush, you are drunk.

Love,
Maguuma

in WvW

Gab Superstar.4059

Nobody will ever have proof of a 100 man zerg because it will be culled

But he said he saw it!

:(

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

in WvW

Posted by: StormWolf.7645

StormWolf.7645

…Funny note, I saw a 100 man Zerg twice. ET managed it…considering ET’s ridiculously low numbers I was EXTREMELY impressed. Unfortunately they then got outnumbered by a counter-zerg by Kaineng. Was one of the Server’s first fights on the way up…And still of the opinion one of the best.(Unfortunately the duration of ET’s numbers was very low…the issue always comes back to coverage as much, or more, than numbers.)

in WvW

Posted by: Rhyis.7058

Rhyis.7058

Fully queued EBG three-way lord room Stonemist fights. 100+vs100+vs100+. You all just kind of hope you can throw out an autoattack and hope the enemies autoattacks are failing to go off just as often as your own.

It’s pretty kitten.

in WvW

Posted by: Fallensbane.8420

Fallensbane.8420

Go home, 10 man golem rush, you are drunk.

Love,
Maguuma

No troll intended.. but seriously what was that? You guys just kinda walked around the battlefield spamming #2 on your golems to almost no effect.

80 Ranger • 80 Necromancer • 80 Guardian • 80 Mesmer • 80 Engineer
[SAnD] of Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Rin Yamato.2058

Rin Yamato.2058

To the Maguuma commander who got killed by a lone thief in BP borderlands, that was me, and i got away. That’s the one morale boost i can take from the beating you’re giving us.

in WvW

Posted by: Darwinism.8619

Darwinism.8619

So /shrug …. game on.

so 14+1 = 15
+ 6 = 21

1st… that’s impossible.. no one has ever seen a 100 man Zerg… Not w/ Anets Graphics rendering and culling…

2nd… OTW to tier 5 Devona’s set the record for consecutive Wins… Set the Record for Most Points in a week… in tier 5 we ran into a better organized & greater “WvW” population server… and did the best we could… DR has every right to Hold our Head’s High & has nothing to be ashamed of…

Plus we have learned from every server we played against.. . Even this match-up…stuff like…
He who slings mud… looses ground….
Or…Never catch snowflakes on your tongue… till “all” the birds have flown south for Winter…
And.. its always Darkest before the Dawn… so that’s the best time to Steal Maguuma’s Newspaper

justsay’n

Attachments:

Darwin Ism(HumanThief) Thin The Herd(HumanMezmer) Abuzz Kill(AsuranD/D Ele)
[PRO] World Defender

in WvW

Posted by: Xthnru.2079

Xthnru.2079

See, that’s how you do a golem rush. You can see the difference, I’m sure.

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

To the Maguuma commander who got killed by a lone thief in BP borderlands, that was me, and i got away. That’s the one morale boost i can take from the beating you’re giving us.

Well, as long as you consider something like that a morale boost, that’s all that matters.

in WvW

Posted by: Teanti.2376

Teanti.2376

Really sad to see former Warband (those who left) taking our last tower on our borderlands. Just makes me sad and sick to my stomach.

Zelse of BP

It’s more sad seeing them inside our citadel fighting us.

I hope you have fun in Maguuma WaR.
Just please don’t target my server for the things I have done. (Which by the way to everyone who is unfamiliar with the situation, I did not transfer to Maguuma along with WaR)

LoL they can fight us all they want they go down so easily. The only time I have a problem with them is when they are with the True mag guilds.

We will see WaR join Maguuma today and get smoked by DB next week. Since they have no ties to Maguuma they will join DB because they fit there play stlye a little bit better. I am glad there gone and no longer our problem. Good luck Mag.

in WvW

Posted by: Morningstar.6208

Morningstar.6208

I got the idea BP and Maguuma double teamed Devona last week but this week you merge servers and all BP transfered to Maguuma kinda too much imo

Commander Sir Morningstar of Devona’s Rest, Army of Devona [AoD] Guild Leader
http://www.ArmyofDevona.com
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mK7xYguWCk

in WvW

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

I got the idea BP and Maguuma double teamed Devona last week but this week you merge servers and all BP transfered to Maguuma kinda too much imo

Part of our alliance is to get BP to zero points. Inventive subterfuge.

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

Double teamed in a 1v1v1 match?! Surely you jest!

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

Three people currently on Mag BL. Come get you some!

in WvW

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

Really sad to see former Warband (those who left) taking our last tower on our borderlands. Just makes me sad and sick to my stomach.

Zelse of BP

Just please don’t target my server for the things I have done. (Which by the way to everyone who is unfamiliar with the situation, I did not transfer to Maguuma along with WaR)

We are having fun, Zara! I wish you had come too though. So far Maguuma seems like a really good fit for the guild. I can’t speak for the guild as a whole at all, but I don’t think we are targeting BP because of you. All I know is I logged on, asked where we were, and the guys said BPBL so I went there and had fun. I think someone from one of the PACT guilds from BP may have been trolling us, so that might have been a part of why we were there, but I don’t know for sure what the reasons are. I’m just here to play the game and have fun!

http://i.imgur.com/UJvZF.jpg?1

This should of never been made public, you are about to cause some major drama.

This is the most reasonable post I have ever seen in one of these threads, and even more surprisingly, it’s from Bunzy.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

in WvW

Posted by: ParasiTTe.7643

ParasiTTe.7643

LoL they can fight us all they want they go down so easily. The only time I have a problem with them is when they are with the True mag guilds.

We will see WaR join Maguuma today and get smoked by DB next week. Since they have no ties to Maguuma they will join DB because they fit there play stlye a little bit better. I am glad there gone and no longer our problem. Good luck Mag.

We just floor’d your zerg MULTIPLE times with a WäR group of around 12~14.

Jog on

Phoenix Mask — [VR]
Maguuma

(edited by ParasiTTe.7643)

in WvW

Posted by: Psychatog.8246

Psychatog.8246

So /shrug …. game on.

so 14+1 = 15
+ 6 = 21

1st… that’s impossible.. no one has ever seen a 100 man Zerg… Not w/ Anets Graphics rendering and culling…

2nd… OTW to tier 5 Devona’s set the record for consecutive Wins… Set the Record for Most Points in a week… in tier 5 we ran into a better organized & greater “WvW” population server… and did the best we could… DR has every right to Hold our Head’s High & has nothing to be ashamed okittenPlus we have learned from every server we played against.. . Even this match-up…stuff like…
He who slings mud… looses ground….
Or…Never catch snowflakes on your tongue… till “all” the birds have flown south for Winter…
And.. its always Darkest before the Dawn… so that’s the best time to Steal Maguuma’s Newspaper

justsay’n

don’t forget most forum post removed by moderators for a single server aswell

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

“Guys, I don’t know which borderland I’m on, they’re all green.”

in WvW

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

#UnevenMatchProblems

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

#UnevenMatchProblems

#EveryComplaintEver

in WvW

Posted by: Monztor.9207

Monztor.9207

This thread reminds me of crystal desert/mag/ebay threads. The other servers complaining about how CD only zergs.

It’s the uneven match ups that screws everyone over. If DR or BP think our night crew is large wait till you see Dragonbrand. It’s literally the dragon that sleeps in the day and comes out roaring at night. A lot of us who have been on Maguuma have learned to embrace the outmanned buff. I honesty don’t like being the green server.

What I’m saying is sure it looks bleak vs more numbers and coverage you just got to learn to embrace it. I always think the best way to get better is to get your kitten kicked and ask yourself why. Gather up your troops and get them into shape because welcome to the breaking point of the tiers. Maguuma have been the guardians of the gate to the higher tiers for forever. Bring your a-game like you did last week on reset because that’s what gave a good number of us a thinking that you guys were quite a force to be reckoned with. We’ll be ready and waiting for ya

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

Yes, we are THIS bored. That is an alpha golem fighting the Veteran Wurm. Please come to Maguuma BL. Save us from ourselves.

Attachments:

in WvW

Gab Superstar.4059

Yes, we are THIS bored. That is an alpha golem fighting the Veteran Wurm. Please come to Maguuma BL. Save us from ourselves.

I was there a while ago. One of our commanders promptly insisted on using two trebs and everyone on the map to siege Bluebriar that was fully upgraded instead of Redlake which had paper everything.

I sighed and joined DRBL instead.

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

in WvW

Posted by: twodollar.5193

twodollar.5193

How does this work almost impossible to kill and it could hit the keep

Attachments:

Don’t run you will just die tired. :)

in WvW

Posted by: Fraeg.9837

Fraeg.9837

It’s the uneven match ups that screws everyone over. If DR or BP think our night crew is large wait till you see Dragonbrand.

We spent Two weeks with them. First match BP led until Wednesday night…

Then we began to hemorrhage

Wyverz – Asura – Mesmer
Xynobia – Asura – Necro
|Gnaw| |BB| |dO| |SOUL| – NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Commisar.8695

Commisar.8695

How does this work almost impossible to kill and it could hit the keep

That my friend is called using a portal exploit to put seige where they shouldn’t be able to. Nice screengrab, I’m sure BP’s DhZ,Star/burn/hh guild will want to ask why they have exploiters doing this? Huh? Anyone? No? Okay

Colhearthlevel80ThiefWithAPet/BearhearthThe BoldLevel55BubbleTank/TushyhearthLevel18 CloneRPBot.

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

Photo dump incoming! Some fun at BP spawn on Maguuma BL. Cleared the merchants, paid homage to Great Lord Flame Ram, and chilled with some BP. In the last pic, we downed a thief, let him get to about 80% health, took him down to 25%, then repeated this cycle for 8 minutes. Maguuma is losing its mind.

Attachments:

(edited by GuardianOMS.8067)

in WvW

Posted by: Sol.4310

Sol.4310

Zelse of BP

Just so you know, we came #1 last time we faced DB. Only reason we dropped a tier cause of a stupid point system.

I personally can’t wait get back to Tier 4, it was allot more active in terms of PvP in WvW. You didn’t have to go hunting for ages to find a target.

Saizo Sol – Ranger
Twitch – Aussie Streamer

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

Wow, that’s the lowest effort, most immature troll I’ve seen in a while. That’s not even 50… People get so kitten when they’re outmanned. We can’t help the numbers we have or the numbers you don’t. We’re just having fun, you should try to as well.

Video games.

Edit: Welp, that post was removed quickly.

in WvW

Posted by: Kraigan.6057

Kraigan.6057

Just so you know, we came #1 last time we faced DB. Only reason we dropped a tier cause of a stupid point system.

I personally can’t wait get back to Tier 4, it was allot more active in terms of PvP in WvW. You didn’t have to go hunting for ages to find a target.

Attachments:

in WvW

Bunzy.8674

if you are going to troll at least get your spelling right.

Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos