Jan 25 - Feb 1 2013 | SoS & JQ & BG

in WvW

Posted by: DeadlyRush.1620

DeadlyRush.1620

No doubt JQ has the numbers, hopefully we can get a miracle to happen. GET CORON IN HERE. LOLZ

Deadlyshield[AFS] Officer

in WvW

Posted by: Decklan.7540

Decklan.7540

Is this really how a server that has taken first every week except ONE acts when they are down in points?

in WvW

Posted by: Xaaz.8472

Xaaz.8472

BG is a monster. A lot of great fights with them. Let the Sea of Sorrows fill with tears. LOL at your low population comment…

in WvW

Posted by: Slayer Lord.5023

Slayer Lord.5023

We barely held T1 this whole time fighting HoD, SoS and SBI. Looks like we finally got enough boost to take first after all this time.

For weeks it had been SoS 50% of the map JQ 25% and SBI/BG 25%. SoS is finally get challenged.

Jade Quarry Server

[DARK]

in WvW

Posted by: elkirin.8534

elkirin.8534

Some good fights, pointless discussing numbers, the game is what it is and numbers shift. Many of us fight as hard as we can for our servers but still have respect for our opponents efforts. A few others well, read all their posts and decide for yourselves..

Good work BG you are currently well and truly above SoR in rating! Keep at it for the week and you will secure your spot in T1.

Dubain – Sea of Whoever we are Linked to now

in WvW

Posted by: Esqi.8496

Esqi.8496

Keep the pressure up BG. You guys are doing an excellent job.

[TKG] Flake

in WvW

Posted by: Wasabi Kitty.8247

Wasabi Kitty.8247

I seriously cannot believe SoS is trying to act like they’re suddenly at some massive population disadvantage.

Anet make Rev great again.

in WvW

Posted by: hex.3218

hex.3218

Hi everyone!

I hope we are all having fun and getting some good fights in. Shout out to BG on your awesome weekend so far!

SoS just keeps on rolling. You guys are the best!

JQ… I got nothing for you. Good job I guess.

Remember to bring all of your extra characters into WvW and get that karma while it lasts, peeps. I here that with the new changes, there will be a total karma shortage and we will all be waiting in line with our karma ration tickets for like 5 hours. Nixon lives!!!!

(no they are not changing karma)

Also, I’d like to thank all the folks on EB for not littering in the Jump Puzzle. Always remove the bodies you use! Let’s make it a green world! NO NO WAIT I MEAN BLUE! BLUE WORLD! KOSTNER! WATER WORLD! AAARRRG!!!

Seriously though, I got your Glolanta, SoS. Send hot babes if you want it back. And by hot babes I mean that chick from drama club with the 3 tier cake belly and the smoker’s cough. You know which one I mean, you scatter cats.

TA,

Han PuG.

Calm Little Buddy
JQQ

in WvW

Posted by: jojojoon.8607

jojojoon.8607

Is this really how a server that has taken first every week except ONE acts when they are down in points?

It’s very hard to trust what each server says in terms of how many players they have. SOS will always think they don’t have a zerg and that the enemy has more people, likewise for JQ and BG. However, here is a post at guildwars2guru.com from an SBI player who scouted BOTH SOS and JQ servers while deciding which server to join, and I think his post is very telling on the numbers of each server.

What I got from this post is that SOS has a “zerging” mentality. Even though the numbers are fairly equal on both sides in a particular time zone (NA for example), if SOS doesn’t feel that they can outzerg their opponents, they probably won’t fight. This “zerging” mentality makes SOS have the illusions that their opponents may be double the size (10vs20) even though the numbers may actually be the same (10v10). Eventually, it becomes a snowball effect from players not willing to take the first step forward in a battle if they don’t outzerg their opponents to not even willing to log in.

For example.. in a 10v10 fight between JQ and SOS, if only 5 SOS players are willing to step forward to fight while the other 5 runs away since they feel they can’t “outzerg” their opponents, and on the JQ side, ALL 10 are willing to step out to fight, the fight will end up being a 10v5 battle with JQ overpowering SOS in numbers.

Quote:

Just as expected… The NA timezone for JQ is quite competitive against SOS. What I do like more about JQ when compared to SOS is people seem to back down less in open field combat even when heavily outnumbered. In SOS, I remember having to always wait for the zerg before moving forward otherwise, I’m one of the few knuckleheads dead in middle of nowhere. My play time is usually around PST and kind of overlaps into the Oceanic time. JQ really do lack the NA PST & Oceanic coverage and don’t seem to have any really large guild except for EMP that I see a lot of for today. I can feel the difference already. At first glance, I may have thought JQ was heavily overstacked, but after officially being on both side, I may be wrong… Even if I’m wrong, I think I’m enjoying JQ more at the moment. It was quite interesting and fun to go against a larger force and see so many more badges without relying on JP all the time like before.

(edited by jojojoon.8607)

in WvW

Posted by: wick.9057

wick.9057

SoS and JQ:
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to push BG out of T1. If you choose to accept this mission, you may be accused of double teaming. You will have to play nicely with those you call the enemy. But in the end, you will have the satisfaction of pushing BG out of T1 and facing a truly worthy opponent. SoR wants our taste of T1.

This message will not self destruct in 30 seconds.

Go home SOR, your drunk.

Why are you talking about my drunk? The construction of your sentence is invalid. You will self destruct in 30 seconds.

LOL. You know they lost when they resort to grammar naziism. get real.

[Aggression]

in WvW

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

SoS what is going on? cant speak for TW but I can certainly say I was personally looking forward to a rematch with SoS and of course our first love JQ. Pull it together guys its still very early.

[TW]Tempest Wolves

(edited by Hoots.9564)

in WvW

Posted by: Slayer Lord.5023

Slayer Lord.5023

This whole numbers debate is forgetting the importance of morale. I’ve seen our morale destroyed some weeks, leading to poor performance and low attendance. Not what one would expect from a mostly T1 stable server.

JQ has always had the morale to go for number one. There has been a noticed numbers boost for sure due to a few more guilds transferring, but I still see many of the same commanders leading zergs like they always have. They just have more troops to at their disposal and better coverage.

BG gets its morale from knowing that SoR and the T2 is after them. If they want to hold on to T1, they can’t stop to smell flowers. They know they must keep up the pressure.

SoS just entered T1, took over and got comfortable at number one. They may have the numbers and skills, but where is the morale?

Jade Quarry Server

[DARK]

in WvW

DeadlyRush.1620

SoS started as PvE server remember that. So our moral and zerging mostly come with the help from random PvE guilds. JQ is a more full fledged WvW to me. They started as a WvW server and keep it in tier 1.

What do you mean by act? What advantage will that get me. Im in no way representing SoS. Just stating the fact as you can see in score and screenshot. Even the SBI scout said. JQ is a better WvW server. SoS the moral is on the PvErs. Thats my experience. So i say congratz on number 1 JQ. If you don’t want my congratulations it is find its just me congratulation not the whole of SoS or BG.

(edited by DeadlyRush.1620)

in WvW

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

My word, this thread turned into a cesspool of whining didn’t it?

Elkirin, thanks for being so fairminded in your posts. You do your server credit mate. You surely are a diamond in the rough.

To the BG posters, to a man or woman you are great and your server is awesome, really tough fights tonight. I can see tha HB and KnT are blobbing up like RG now. The number of times I would spot the blob being formed on our flank, call out a warning and most folks just ignored it and got eaten Some of our groups need a bit more organisation, but hey we are JQ, that comes with the territory.

Feisty, where is my score update? I know, I know, I have been playing for 8 hours and I need sleep so I know the score but I was really hoping for a cheery picture from you before bed. Get on it your slacker I expect to see it when I wake up. BG, I am still waiting for your price on Feisty in case something unfortunate happens to either server.

Finally, to those playing the numbers game. Look, we are just over 24 hours into a 7 day match up and your most important timezone is recovering from BBQ and beer. They have Monday off and so I fully expect that things will dramatically improve for you in the next few days. You got off to a bad start because most of you are on holiday
.We know how it feels. I am sure they will all come back tomorrow, sober. Every server has days like these.

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

(edited by Kreen.3925)

in WvW

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

Hmm… hypothetically speaking of course, I’d imagine that if a server was repeatedly the target of 2v1 attacks one of two things would happen. Either they’d eventually give up in frustration or they’d learn to get really good at fighting in a 2v1 situation.

Hypothetically speaking, of course.

#TeamJadeQuarry

in WvW

VOLKON.1290

This whole numbers debate is forgetting the importance of morale. I’ve seen our morale destroyed some weeks, leading to poor performance and low attendance. Not what one would expect from a mostly T1 stable server.

JQ has always had the morale to go for number one. There has been a noticed numbers boost for sure due to a few more guilds transferring, but I still see many of the same commanders leading zergs like they always have. They just have more troops to at their disposal and better coverage.

BG gets its morale from knowing that SoR and the T2 is after them. If they want to hold on to T1, they can’t stop to smell flowers. They know they must keep up the pressure.

SoS just entered T1, took over and got comfortable at number one. They may have the numbers and skills, but where is the morale?

BTW, BG is doing a really impressive job this round. They’re coming on like gangbusters and really getting noticed in a good way. Well done guys!

I heard on TS that if SoS comes in last BG would be safe and SoS could actually fall to fourth with SoR passing them into Tier 1… is this true? I’m not grasping the numbers fully in my head.

#TeamJadeQuarry

in WvW

DeadlyRush.1620

Shout out to BG’s LW guild in SoS BL. Great job.

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

Scores, scores…

[img]https://dviw3bl0enbyw.cloudfront.net/uploads/forum_attachment/file/40975/gw145.jpg[/img]

It would be a shame for SoS to keep going like this…

Attachments:

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in WvW

Posted by: TimeBomb.3427

TimeBomb.3427

I heard on TS that if SoS comes in last BG would be safe and SoS could actually fall to fourth with SoR passing them into Tier 1… is this true? I’m not grasping the numbers fully in my head.

http://mos.millenium.org/matchups#NA
The match is far from over, but if they continue exactly as they are, then it’s a possibility.

In general, pretty interesting match. It’s great to see BG improving, and hopefully they keep it up!
JQ has always done a great job at holding their own, but the population and coverage boost that we got from the transfers has been a nice help by allowing us to have a good shot at securing first place.

SoS used to have a lot more coverage and population during the weekend especially, as was often denoted by the score. JQ usually was capable to step it up once the weekend was over, as population was more balanced. With the transfers, numbers are more equal, and we get to really see how tough everyone is when we fight with similar numbers.

It’ll be a great fight for sure!

in WvW

jojojoon.8607

SoS started as PvE server remember that. So our moral and zerging mostly come with the help from random PvE guilds. JQ is a more full fledged WvW to me. They started as a WvW server and keep it in tier 1.

What do you mean by act? What advantage will that get me. Im in no way representing SoS. Just stating the fact as you can see in score and screenshot. Even the SBI scout said. JQ is a better WvW server. SoS the moral is on the PvErs. Thats my experience. So i say congratz on number 1 JQ. If you don’t want my congratulations it is find its just me congratulation not the whole of SoS or BG.

What you’re saying makes no sense. How is JQ the #1 server? You simply can’t call a server #1 when they haven’t even won yet. SOS has been #1 for like 8 out of 9 weeks? Heck, they even won last week. JQ and BG have lost the last few matchups against SOS. They are still the underdogs with SOS being the undisputed #1 server. You can’t argue that since the matchup results back up this fact.

JQ is leading right now on a 2nd day of a week’s long matchup, same as when BG was leading during the weekend when they they entered tier 1. As we all know, weekly matchup isn’t won during the weekend. That’s why there are 7 days in a week.

Furthermore, SOS is a wvw server. I don’t know how it suddenly changed to that SOS’s wvw performance and success lie with the morale of their PVE players. If you look back at other weeks’ matchup threads, you can see many SOS posters claiming that their success in wvw lies in the fact that they have a stacked group of guilds with hardcore wvw players who are willing to go spend many hours to ensure they are #1. But now, SOS is saying that’s not true and the success lies with the PVE players? That again makes no sense and contradicts with what has been said by countless SOS players on the forum for many weeks.

(edited by jojojoon.8607)

in WvW

VOLKON.1290

What you’re saying makes no sense. How is JQ the #1 server? You simply can’t call a server #1 when they haven’t even won yet. SOS has been #1 for like 8 out of 9 weeks? Heck, they even won last week. JQ and BG have lost the last few matchups against SOS. They are still the underdogs with SOS being the undisputed #1 server. You can’t argue that since the matchup results back up this fact.

JQ is leading right now on a 2nd day of a week’s long matchup, same as when BG was leading during the weekend when they they entered tier 1. As we all know, weekly matchup isn’t won during the weekend. That’s why there are 7 days in a week.

They’re number one in my heart, and isn’t that all that really matters?

#TeamJadeQuarry

in WvW

Posted by: Kirbyprime.2645

Kirbyprime.2645

Being JQ, I dislike SoS… I also dislike BG… I disliked SBI and HoD and any other server in WvW just because they’re not JQ.

But on a more serious note, I doubt SoS will just lie down and die. It’s true, SoS normally didn’t have much of any competition during reset weekend, it’s quite shocking to not have them as first or second. Problem is, their overall weekly coverage is fairly high so they can chase and surpass BG easily enough. That is, assuming that BG didn’t get some major guild infusion.

I wouldn’t bet on SoS dropping to T2 until Thursday night.

in WvW

Posted by: fivekiller.1432

fivekiller.1432

Well with SOR fighting a dud and getting all this free rating, someone is dropping to T2.

Its just a race to not be that guy at this point.

-Desirz Matheon

in WvW

Posted by: split.3659

split.3659

Why are you talking about my drunk? The construction of your sentence is invalid. You will self destruct in 30 seconds.

Okay there Tom Cruise, heres some coffee. Now go clean yourself up. =(

I suffice it safe to say that you were not on SoS when we faced them in WvW. I also suffice it safe to say that you never watched any of the Mission Impossible movies, because Tom Cruise never said anything similar to the things I have said. According to Millenium, we won’t get to fight SoS. With that having been said, drink your own coffee, stay up all night, and make an effort to stay in T1.

Cortugas Thane of [FEAR] Dominatore dei Morti
Necromancer Class Lead
www.feargw2.com

(edited by split.3659)

in WvW

Posted by: fivekiller.1432

fivekiller.1432

don’t trust millenium.

you will most likely be fighting JQ/SOS.

there is a possibility SOS could be the one to drop. at the same time there is a possibility TC will get a flood of transfers tomorrow and stack the server and go all +600ppt on you guys.

I’m not sure SOR is going to find T1 much fun when they get here anyways.

-Desirz Matheon

in WvW

Posted by: split.3659

split.3659

don’t trust millenium.

you will most likely be fighting JQ/SOS.

there is a possibility SOS could be the one to drop. at the same time there is a possibility TC will get a flood of transfers tomorrow and stack the server and go all +600ppt on you guys.

I’m not sure SOR is going to find T1 much fun when they get here anyways.

You make a valid point, but we will just have to see once we get there.

Cortugas Thane of [FEAR] Dominatore dei Morti
Necromancer Class Lead
www.feargw2.com

in WvW

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

T1 does tend to immediately highlight your weaknesses, and slap you in the face with them, repeatedly. That said, it’s still a lot of fun; I think SoR would be fine up here.

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

in WvW

Posted by: GekoHayate.2451

GekoHayate.2451

The current millenium projections have SOR finishing 0.9 points below BG, SOS dropping to 4th with SOR taking up the last T1 slot. Ermagerd.

Although considering the holiday in Aussie land who knows how many SOS players are out drunk in the gutters irl.

The week is still young however.

Havroun of Karp – Disciples of Magikarp [Karp]

in WvW

Posted by: kevinskyrider.3271

kevinskyrider.3271

Nice pie chart!

Attachments:

Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Ohai.8346

Ohai.8346

Problem is, their overall weekly coverage is fairly high so they can chase and surpass BG easily enough. That is, assuming that BG didn’t get some major guild infusion.

SoS has never been stacked, we always had 1 map close to empty and 1 half full. BG brought in 3 big guilds this week, and JQ around 13 major guilds.
The competition is not possible for SoS now and our numbers can not compete with those of the recruit servers.
Gonna be a borefest for JQ for the next forever when the transfer locks hit on Monday. They overkilled it, simple as that. All they needed was a couple solid guilds, not 13+
HoD 2.0 just like prx said on their internal forums that they were going to create, they dislike competition only winning no matter the costs.

[FoE] Fist of the Empire
www.FistoftheEmpire.org
10x Tier 1 Champions

in WvW

Posted by: Camaro Charr.2805

Camaro Charr.2805

My compliments to the enemy…

There is a Beast behind those Black Gates

RE- Red Essence
Dragonband

in WvW

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

Problem is, their overall weekly coverage is fairly high so they can chase and surpass BG easily enough. That is, assuming that BG didn’t get some major guild infusion.

SoS has never been stacked, we always had 1 map close to empty and 1 half full. BG brought in 3 big guilds this week, and JQ around 13 major guilds.
The competition is not possible for SoS now and our numbers can not compete with those of the recruit servers.
Gonna be a borefest for JQ for the next forever when the transfer locks hit on Monday. They overkilled it, simple as that. All they needed was a couple solid guilds, not 13+
HoD 2.0 just like prx said on their internal forums that they were going to create, they dislike competition only winning no matter the costs.

How many guilds did SoS bring in? I can think of several, but I am no expert.

in WvW

Posted by: zeus.2375

zeus.2375

First of all, gj to BG and JQ. You brought the A game.
Second of all, most of us on SoS will fight until the reset on Friday and if we dropped to T2 then so be it. That just means this week is not our week. It doesn’t matter how many time we get dropped, what matters is how many time we get up. Just don’t count us out yet. We’re definitely not going to stay down and let ya’ll get free stomp, that’s for sure.

Kudos to JQ and BG, SM 3-way fight tonight was full of awesome.

in WvW

Posted by: Tajz.9826

Tajz.9826

This week will be interesting. JQ is now have more population than SoS in my view. And this week not only BG risking get push to tier2 but also SoS isnt safe either if they lose their no1 throne by margins (but i highly doubt that). Now we officially have 4 horses race for 3 winning spots. SoR has yet to prove in tier1 but what i experienced them before combining with SBI’s migrant, at least SoR has equal coverage to BG, not less.

Eventhough BG is out of tier1 this week im expecting TC,Magumma shouldnt have enough to control us in tier2 and we will be back in tier1 again next next week. (Unless Kaieng come in time to make tier2 something different) So tier1 become like a racing, whoever top3 slack fail down to tier2. This is going to be fun

PS: JQ, you know it’s your chance to push SoS out of No1 as well as a chance to kick them (instead of us) to tier2 as well. Psss…You know what to do :P

[LP][HB]Nirvii, Proud Elementalist of Thai Alliance
Commander of Blackgate
Vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyRsSk4l0T4

in WvW

Posted by: Ohai.8346

Ohai.8346

We brought in 1 asian guild and 1 european guild, both timezones we had zero guilds in prior to these 2. So now we have 1 guild covering each timezone.

[FoE] Fist of the Empire
www.FistoftheEmpire.org
10x Tier 1 Champions

in WvW

Posted by: Aieo.2815

Aieo.2815

Oh my, oh my… aren’t you guys overconfident about kicking SoS out of T1? This match ain’t over until it is over. 5 days left and anything can happen. SBI knows it well fighting against HoD at its prime.

Sea of Sorrows > Jade Quarry > Sea of Sorrows
Effing rallybot

in WvW

zhonnika.1784

I’m not being overconfident; nobody I’ve talked to on JQ is. I know a match can change in hours. It’s barely the 2nd day. Let’s not get crazy. It’s good that there are 4 teams fighting. Can you imagine the boredom of sitting around all week with a +600 ppt? What would you do, other than pearl gathering and spelling out your name in flame rams in the enemy garrison?

Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

in WvW

Posted by: Shaojack.3871

Shaojack.3871

Lot of energy here =P
Ya have to admit, all the evil transfers add another dynamic to the game.
It sounds like you guys are having a lot of fun right now.

Brojack (80 Thief) / Shaojack(80 Warrior) / Shaokuma(80 Guardian) / Shaojax(80 Ranger)

Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: Ashlov.3819

Ashlov.3819

The transfers and the Oceanics on holiday are definitely having an impact. We’ll have to wait until next week and beyond to get a good reading on what the real situation is.

Chuck Chuck Bobuck – Dwarec Mercs [DM] – NA Guild on Sanctum of Rall
http://www.dwarecmercs.com
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3DARC_rwUQ

in WvW

Posted by: Tala.7638

Tala.7638

Okay now. Oh what fun tonight in EB was for me. I seriously cant wait for this new[old] rendering to get implemented. Bringing it hard from every direction in SM tonight, i couldn’t even look at my mini-map right. My eyes were boggled from running in circles. NE, NW, SE, every gate was down at some point before our reinforce upgrade went through. No matter what ppl say, or what ppl think, I freaking love this game and all the epic battles I have had with all you. No trolling here…

So keep bringing it JQ and BG, this week ain’t over. I know the [Work] I play with will still live their real lives, continue to work their real jobs, come onto GW2 for a few hrs a night, and have a blast…

May the culling be with you.

Talaysteria/Talas Cap/Talarenth
THE Mystic Plumbers [LUCK]
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other.

in WvW

Posted by: Barfoi.9537

Barfoi.9537

It’s good to see all three servers fielding significant numbers — makes the week much more intense, and more worthwhile to participate in. Now, if only they can hurry-up and resolve the issues with culling and lag. ;P That’s more detrimental to (enjoying the) game-play at this point — especially for any current and upcoming 3-ways.

in WvW

Posted by: Azure Prower.8701

Azure Prower.8701

Oh no! SoS is doomed! SoS is falling to superior JQ numbers with BG tag teaming SoS! SoS is going to fall to T2 soon! All is lost!

…Except Oceanics will never die. They will never abandon the server.

SoS does not lose. They just get tired of winning.

You don’t have as much motivation as number 1. So drop SoS down to number 2 and that’s when you awaken the beast.

in WvW

jojojoon.8607

We brought in 1 asian guild and 1 european guild, both timezones we had zero guilds in prior to these 2. So now we have 1 guild covering each timezone.

You forgot that SOS also gained PTX and TRA. That’s 4 guilds total which equals what BG received. Please don’t try to use selective memory or twist facts to try to “trick” others to believe SOS is not a stack server in regards to wvw. If you’re new to SOS, let me help you by listing their wvw community:

AFS
DIE
HLX
MERC
OCX
ONE
pW
TS
Agg
ATac
DM
Dop
DR
Fang
FoE
Free
LEM
Ons
Tsym
VI
Work
Zn
Votf
ND
PTX
TRA

lol… I got finger cramps typing that huge list of wvw guilds in SOS.

in WvW

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

SoSBL Hills. If you were there, you know what happened.

One word. EPIC

in WvW

Posted by: Tobias Steele.2071

Tobias Steele.2071

You forgot that SOS also gained PTX and TRA. That’s 4 guilds total which equals what BG received. Please don’t try to use selective memory or twist facts to try to “trick” others to believe SOS is not a stack server in regards to wvw. If you’re new to SOS, let me help you by listing their wvw community:

AFS
DIE
HLX
MERC
OCX
ONE
pW
TS
Agg
ATac
DM
Dop
DR
Fang
FoE
Free
LEM
Ons
Tsym
VI
Work
Zn
Votf
ND
PTX
TRA

lol… I got finger cramps typing that huge list of wvw guilds in SOS.

You do realise most of those guilds you named are either really small or pvx with pve focus, but dont let that get in the way of the jade quarry propaganda train.

Entropy, Class lead Necromancer.
Tarnished Coast.

in WvW

Posted by: Bankzilla.2984

Bankzilla.2984

Love how when ever oceanics have a public holiday/ break the SoS scores drop majorly, last time it happened was new years and SoS lost that week. But in saying that oceanics spend 5+ days partying for new years. Shows how much the oceanics make up the SoS community.

Don’t count us out yet, some of us New Zealanders have Monday off also.

Btw the glicko rating is rarely bad when the points are low because the difference in points factor is much highier. So don’t expect to see SoS lose 50+ like you’re expecting.

^ A lot of those guilds are very minor or don’t even play often, one I know personally being pW, these guys be lucky to play once a week and field like 10? That list you gave was 26 guilds, JQ received 13 MAJOR guilds. So pretty much JQ just got more than half of SoS’s wvw community?

(edited by Bankzilla.2984)

in WvW

VOLKON.1290

SoSBL Hills. If you were there, you know what happened.

One word. EPIC

Well, my part wasn’t too epic… I got there with the inner wall down, saw a boatload of SoS on the bridge trying to get to the lord room, pop the plague elite and tried to cross the bridge through them (thinking we had some JQ in there), got to the door of the lord room, saw a swarm of BG on ballista and promptly chose that moment to die.

OK, there was definitely epic going on.

#TeamJadeQuarry

in WvW

zhonnika.1784

At least the ‘my flame ram is bigger than yours’ contest will be over on Monday. I can’t take much more of the constant carrying on about which server has more numbers.

Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

in WvW

Posted by: Actinotus.6410

Actinotus.6410

HAHAHA, SOS just prepare to lose and drop tier. We, JQ are sure to win and keep on crushing you no matter what. Even ppl from SBI hate you guys that they come to us and help us to crush you.

Good job JQ, we’re number one.

Edit: I forgot, even PRX come to us.

Be careful of gloating before you win the thing – otherwise you could just look dumb if you don’t win.

And as others have posted, yesterday was Australia Day and so fewer aussies were on (who form much of the strength of SoS). The score will look different by the end of the weekend.

Nice to have some strong competition out there

Sea of Sorrows

in WvW

Posted by: Tobias Steele.2071

Tobias Steele.2071

HAHAHA, SOS just prepare to lose and drop tier. We, JQ are sure to win and keep on crushing you no matter what. Even ppl from SBI hate you guys that they come to us and help us to crush you.

Good job JQ, we’re number one.

Edit: I forgot, even PRX come to us.

Be careful of gloating before you win the thing – otherwise you could just look dumb if you don’t win.

And as others have posted, yesterday was Australia Day and so fewer aussies were on (who form much of the strength of SoS). The score will look different by the end of the weekend.

Nice to have some strong competition out there

He’s making himself look foolish regardless of whether jq do indeed win or not.

Entropy, Class lead Necromancer.
Tarnished Coast.