Jan 25 - Feb 1 2013 | SoS & JQ & BG

in WvW

Posted by: Munky.7159

Munky.7159

I would ask that anyone reading this thread not take the supposed “JQ” people as representative of our community as a whole. Anyone who gets on here and gripes about 2v1 is NOT representing the common opinion of our WvW population; they are merely venting for personal reasons, and making JQ look bad in the process. Generally JQers respect SoS for their strategic target selection; it’s straight out smart playing.

For the most part our WvW population is relaxed, respectful, and out to have fun – forum warfare has no part in that. I can tell you for a fact we’re not reveling in any sort of supposed “victory;” we’re hunkering down and preparing for what will likely be a hard week of WvW.

Gondram
-Jade Quarry Elementalist
-Proud Member of Opposition

So much this it isn’t even funny.

I’m not sure where some of these posters are coming from (in the pro-JQ fashion)… In all of the time I’ve WvW’d solo and more recently part of [VwV], I have never come across this kind of hostility. Whether it be in Say, Map or Team chat. Everyone there, commanders and members never insult or act rude, it’s always strategic chat because we’re fending off an attack, getting overrun, or launching our own assault.

These people are not true representatives of JQ, simple as that. It anything they’re giving a majority of our membership a poor reputation. It’s quite sad really.

SoS and BG are no where near as crippled as some posters here are making them out to be. JQ isn’t overrun where we can just march along and squish things. [Tysm] (my opinion) is still one of the scariest guilds out there. Never see them coming and wow do they wipe the floor with anything that isn’t part of SoS. Then you have BG which just… has scary strategical strikes. Excellent addition to T1.

Yes, we’re leading right now, whoopty do. We’ve done this other weeks as well, it happens. Doesn’t mean much, anyone can have a good week. Just as with football, “On Any Given Sunday, any team can beat any other team.”

See you all on the battlefield!

~Mave Knightmare
Strike Force [SF]
Jade Quarry

(edited by Munky.7159)

in WvW

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

Fully expecting JQ to post a 40k lead by the time I log on Monday night. Dis ridiculous coverage.

We are doing well currently so our fairweather players come out to play. You are not doing so well so your fairweather players are staying at home. Normal course of events.
Plus a major chunk of your coverage is still sobering up. I am sure things will be back to normal come Monday/Tuesday.

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

in WvW

Posted by: hex.3218

hex.3218

Monday is that way —→

Weekends aren’t results.

Weekend population isn’t coverage.

Wait until the carnival leaves before taking a census.

Calm Little Buddy
JQQ

in WvW

Posted by: DivineBeing.2086

DivineBeing.2086

Holy walls of text Batman!

Seriously though, great fights last night on BG BL at bay.

Blackgate
Lightdivinity – Level 80 Bunker Elementalist
Reshaos – Level 80 Power Necromancer

in WvW

Posted by: drwookie.6391

drwookie.6391

Fully expecting JQ to post a 40k lead by the time I log on Monday night. Dis ridiculous coverage.

We are doing well currently so our fairweather players come out to play. You are not doing so well so your fairweather players are staying at home. Normal course of events.
Plus a major chunk of your coverage is still sobering up. I am sure things will be back to normal come Monday/Tuesday.

This is actually a central problem of WvW that was brought up early in beta.

The mechanisms of the game don’t encourage you to continue to try to win when you are in WvW. The game mode is optional, and the monetary/time loss associated with fighting a losing battle is great. There isn’t enough encouragement (and too much punishment) to keep the vast majority involved. You end up left with only the most dedicated WvWers continuing to fight. Meanwhile the winning team, with their low risk amend high reward, get flocks of people playing who would otherwise not bother.

The breakout events were a very poor attempt to address the issue. The fact that the out manned buff hasn’t changed since release is a sign that they don’t realize this problem, or they are just ignoring it.

in WvW

Kreen.3925

The mechanisms of the game don’t encourage you to continue to try to win when you are in WvW. The game mode is optional, and the monetary/time loss associated with fighting a losing battle is great. There isn’t enough encouragement (and too much punishment) to keep the vast majority involved. You end up left with only the most dedicated WvWers continuing to fight. Meanwhile the winning team, with their low risk amend high reward, get flocks of people playing who would otherwise not bother.

The breakout events were a very poor attempt to address the issue. The fact that the out manned buff hasn’t changed since release is a sign that they don’t realize this problem, or they are just ignoring it.

Some people need a carrot before they do anything. Some folks just enjoy hitting things with a stick. Let’s see what patch day brings.

I fight for JQ.

in WvW

Posted by: coronbale.3894

coronbale.3894

Dear SoS,

Maybe we have been too long at #1, judging by all this bawling. TSYM originally came here with the hope of competing (and beating) the best the game has to offer. They are now lined up across the battlefield from us, all in one place, and all with a mind to take us on a prison date.

For my small group players, solo players, and fair weather players. YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFRENCE, and guess what, its not on here. The EUs have brought over some VERY interesting play variances that have changed the game in many ways. Small 5-10 man teams have never been so relevant, get on it (message me in game for info on this, would be happy to help).

We are facing the best competition this game can offer, and win or lose, this is going to be on hell of a ride! Literally every guild i have tipped my hat to for their skill and ability with the exception of WM and SFD are now on JQ, giving you the chance to prove you are worthy of the crown. Win or lose, if that doesn’t fire you up, you need to hop on the badwagon.

That, or get off the field and let people who still have the fire get in.

Respectfully,
[TSYM] Coron Bale

Leader of [TSym]
Sea of Sorrows
IGN – Coron

in WvW

Posted by: Kelo.4370

Kelo.4370

For my small group players

Never in my life have I read something so packed with irony, truly it is a marvel of this world.

(edited by Kelo.4370)

in WvW

Posted by: Binafus.8153

Binafus.8153

Free Transfers end tomorrow.

in WvW

coronbale.3894

Never in my life have I read something so packed with irony, truly it is a marvel of this world.

Glad to see your still out there helping your server with the all important forums coverage Kelo! Do they provide FIOS to bridges?

Leader of [TSym]
Sea of Sorrows
IGN – Coron

in WvW

Posted by: mikeisbored.8340

mikeisbored.8340

I would ask that anyone reading this thread not take the supposed “JQ” people as representative of our community as a whole. Anyone who gets on here and gripes about 2v1 is NOT representing the common opinion of our WvW population; they are merely venting for personal reasons, and making JQ look bad in the process. Generally JQers respect SoS for their strategic target selection; it’s straight out smart playing.

For the most part our WvW population is relaxed, respectful, and out to have fun – forum warfare has no part in that. I can tell you for a fact we’re not reveling in any sort of supposed “victory;” we’re hunkering down and preparing for what will likely be a hard week of WvW.

Gondram
-Jade Quarry Elementalist
-Proud Member of Opposition

So much this it isn’t even funny.

I’m not sure where some of these posters are coming from (in the pro-JQ fashion)… In all of the time I’ve WvW’d solo and more recently part of [VwV], I have never come across this kind of hostility. Whether it be in Say, Map or Team chat. Everyone there, commanders and members never insult or act rude, it’s always strategic chat because we’re fending off an attack, getting overrun, or launching our own assault.

These people are not true representatives of JQ, simple as that. It anything they’re giving a majority of our membership a poor reputation. It’s quite sad really.

SoS and BG are no where near as crippled as some posters here are making them out to be. JQ isn’t overrun where we can just march along and squish things. [Tysm] (my opinion) is still one of the scariest guilds out there. Never see them coming and wow do they wipe the floor with anything that isn’t part of SoS. Then you have BG which just… has scary strategical strikes. Excellent addition to T1.

Yes, we’re leading right now, whoopty do. We’ve done this other weeks as well, it happens. Doesn’t mean much, anyone can have a good week. Just as with football, “On Any Given Sunday, any team can beat any other team.”

See you all on the battlefield!

Don’t worry, we know. Just come here for the lulz and take every troll post with a grain of salt. We only got respect for jq and bg.

in WvW

Posted by: drwookie.6391

drwookie.6391

Some people need a carrot before they do anything. Some folks just enjoy hitting things with a stick. Let’s see what patch day brings.

Exactly. The winning team however has both groups of people playing, while the losing team only gets the people who enjoy hitting things. It just makes any population imbalance worse because there is no incentive to log into WvW if you are losing, and there is a lot of incentive if you are winning.

in WvW

Posted by: Slyche.3786

Slyche.3786

Big action on JQ BL during reset!

Team Aggression [TA]

(edited by Slyche.3786)

in WvW

Posted by: Porky.5021

Porky.5021

Numbers, coverage, holidays, 2v1, recruiting, PvE this, PvP that….all just fluff.

JQ is doing a great job, BG is doing extremely well for what supposed to be the weakling and number 1 is getting it’s kitten kicked right now. That is all.

Overlord Of [NAKY]
SOS Spy Team Commander [SPY]

in WvW

Posted by: Elleryion.3764

Elleryion.3764

Been some really high level fights today in the effort to take JQ down a peg in their own borderlands, pretty impressed, probably the hardest 500kills in a session I’ve ever had to earn so far. (bloody garrison lord out on the back steps making life harder!)

Our more recent BG transfers are certainly giving em some serious stick out in EBG, some real quality crews and its great to see.

The fight for garrison last night was crazy! I gotta give you KnT guys and the rest of BG some credit. SoS too. Most guilds and servers would of failed once or twice and then given up, but you guys came back for 2 1/2 hours. That is some persistence that demands recognition.

It was a fun night, perhaps one of the best my guild and I have had in WvW so far. If Tier 1 stays like this, I think everyone will be happy campers. Thanks for all the loot bags! (hehe)

Alleryia Silverwind
Sanctuary [SANC] of JQ

in WvW

Posted by: Yama.9376

Yama.9376

is it still jade quarry or jade isle? to be fair jade quarry didnt need to be stacked this much with the guilds flocking to them left and right. now more gaps in the game have been created by the endless people going to jq. common logic would have been to spread it out. for the sake of balanced competition in the coming weeks most of those guilds should have gone blackgate etc creating a tougher environment and a eternal rotating tier 1 considering how much everyone seems to hate sos be on top and the attitude to sos being top dog for x amount of time and anger created by that why possibly create a cycle where jq is now that server to dislike and could be possibly top dog for x amount of time. Jq seem to be blindsided by the fact numbers were relatively even between jq and sos give or take coverage gaps pre transfer drama now kittens just crazy but still fun just would have liked to see more out of those guild leaders to promote the game further for more balance over a win now attitude at all cost. (in saying this its still early days and sos need to get to work after this holiday weekend i think the real test to get an idea how the future goes tho will be next weeks matchup then boasting from the jade quarry forum warriors can commence all they like)

LOL

Keep digging.

“even before sos was in t1” short memories

This is so full of irony. SoS complaining about stacking a server. Asking for teams to balance out to make it fun for everyone.

Check yourself before you wreck yourself.

Zibzab [sOLo]
JQ transferee

Child please. JQ added more guilds/people in 2 weeks then SOS has in 3 months and most of those SoS guilds joined long before SoS was in T1. But then what else should I expect from JQ. They always overestimated our numbers, clearly could never see our coverage holes (2 hours my rear end), never saw the commanders who put in 12 hour to somedays 18 (Patone your nuts dude!) hour days, have always made excuses for our wins and trolled at every opportunity (including our recruitment threads when we never touched yours). I mean seriously how often were JQ battlelands completely controlled by JQ cause we just couldn’t send enough people to that map (a heck of a lot)…but no we had no coverage holes (rolls eyes).

So yes you’ll be the new winning server…but don’t expect respect the way you did it (well respect for some…but not the same trolls going on and on and on).

If the guilds had split a bit more evenly amongst BG/SoS/JQ we could have had a much more awesome T1 battle. Imagine where under 10k could be the total lead on a FRIDAY. Right down to the wire matches.

Maybe things will even out over the coming weeks as I know some guilds are last minute transferring in/out…but we shall see. I don’t care who wins….as long as the battle is very competitive. If this keeps up JQ’s going to blow away any of our 3k-22k point wins. Hopefully BG can stay more competitive during the week compared to the past couple to prevent that (good job by the way this weekend BG! Came out hard!).

LOL

Keep digging. Everyone wants to make super servers, now that other people do it seems a little unbalanced. Hmm…

Never thought that one through.

Zibzab SBI
Pnt N Lol at Bndwgn Zerg Server[sOLo]
Zergling Hunter [ZILF]

(edited by Yama.9376)

in WvW

coronbale.3894

In the words of the great Robert Jordan – “I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips.”

Leader of [TSym]
Sea of Sorrows
IGN – Coron

in WvW

Posted by: Blade.9317

Blade.9317

Score update brought to you by Feisty:

Attachments:

[ICoa] Feisty Brat, Mesmer
Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

Yay, Fiesty post !

Anyone who was in Bay on BG BL late last night… that was some crazy stuff. Lots of fun.

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

in WvW

Posted by: JemL.3501

JemL.3501

A world will go down the next friday and won’t be JQ.

I took an arrow to the knee

in WvW

Posted by: Ohai.8346

Ohai.8346

and another 350+ man guild join JQ today

[FoE] Fist of the Empire
www.FistoftheEmpire.org
10x Tier 1 Champions

in WvW

Kreen.3925

Score update brought to you by Feisty:

My day is complete, many thanks

I fight for JQ.

in WvW

Posted by: Amity.8549

Amity.8549

After leading on sos bl for a good 6-8 hours today it was pretty intense to JQ out there. After hearing report of other maps, I couldn’t believe what I was seeing, it almost felt like the old HoD days. I think it’s fair that JQ were out recruiting guilds and beefing up their coverage. I’m not going to deny that SoS had better overall coverage prior to the past few weeks, and that we are just experience what our rivals had been feeling before. All that exists within the natural dynamics of the game. What annoyed me though was what felt like the lacking of large scale operations on the map. Now, I am just seeing this from the eyes of the opponent, I have no intel on the commanders on the map and I can’t read their team chat so I don’t know what they’re saying but the impression left was that they were just pushing headstrong onto sunny and garrison for the entire night. I’m used to fighting outnumbered forces, both FOO and DC are very well coordinated at large guild tactics, but the opponents I faced today lacked that discipline and cohesion. I’m sure there were a few guilds pulling the strings, especially setting up the seige defences in sunny, so I’m not suggesting it was headbutting. The point I’m trying to make, and I’m not trying to sound offensive, is that coverage isn’t simply everything; based on tonights performance there is a lot of room for improvements in overall strategy and map macro.

Amarathy
[ETA]

in WvW

Kreen.3925

Sometimes to crush morale you need to use a sledgehammer.

Get your folks back into WvW. You numbers are down alot this weekend and it can’t just be Australia Day.

I am sure you will get it together and fight hard for the rest of the week. We are not counting anything at present, we know how tough both BG and SoS are.

/Salute

I fight for JQ.

(edited by Kreen.3925)

in WvW

Posted by: Magiofdeath.2745

Magiofdeath.2745

The point I’m trying to make, and I’m not trying to sound offensive, is that coverage isn’t simply everything; based on tonights performance there is a lot of room for improvements in overall strategy and map macro.

Well put and you’re right, coverage is not everything. If you have a bunch of people that don’t know what they’re doing, you’re going to lose the lead. I’d rather have a smaller group of people that know what they’re doing than to have a larger group of people that are just facerolling their keyboards.

Fort Aspenwood | Kurzick ftw!

in WvW

Posted by: rmBossa.4621

rmBossa.4621

Been some really high level fights today in the effort to take JQ down a peg in their own borderlands, pretty impressed, probably the hardest 500kills in a session I’ve ever had to earn so far. (bloody garrison lord out on the back steps making life harder!)

Our more recent BG transfers are certainly giving em some serious stick out in EBG, some real quality crews and its great to see.

The fight for garrison last night was crazy! I gotta give you KnT guys and the rest of BG some credit. SoS too. Most guilds and servers would of failed once or twice and then given up, but you guys came back for 2 1/2 hours. That is some persistence that demands recognition.

It was a fun night, perhaps one of the best my guild and I have had in WvW so far. If Tier 1 stays like this, I think everyone will be happy campers. Thanks for all the loot bags! (hehe)

haha yeah. Those couple of times when we hear JQ is trying to wipe up the BG zerg outside their inner north and we rush in thinking this is our chance only to find its a full BG zerg who we have to fight now while JQ snicker from their walls.

Touche JQ, touche.

As for the state of this thread… come on people your embarrassing yourselves (from all servers) Its the great fights that we remember, and why we keep playing every day. IN GAME.

The good WvW players learned long ago that even winning 1st over all is not the reward. You have to play with the mindset where the most satisfaction you get is after a well fought battle, even if you lose. Because you learn. The battle never goes away just some insignificant numbers that reset to 0 every friday. And when you play like that you’ll find you end up winning it anyway.

These players are easy to find, but their not on the forums. Their the ones constantly looting your corpse.

Also @ the RG video: you guys are beasts. Keep it coming

in WvW

Posted by: Darkrider.7461

Darkrider.7461

Whatever happens this week, i would like to tip my hat to everyone who has put in the extra time to push hard on our server and others. We have had some great fights no matter what has been said on this forum.

That being said, all you MERC guys can you do me a favor, please leave the purple asura alone my repair bill is breaking me =).

Nitejack the portal slave of EMP

in WvW

Posted by: sielfiel.4692

sielfiel.4692

SOR will make it to tier 1 next week as 2nd placers?
thats. . . .

Blackgate since day 1

in WvW

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

Only if things stay as they are. It’s a long week, so don’t count on it. That would be a rough place to enter T1 at, that said. Second place is a punching bag from all sides.

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

in WvW

Posted by: Dynheart.5402

Dynheart.5402

The mindset here is mind boggling, to say the least. We, JQ, have been competitive since Day 1. We took first here and there, but never really had the force to sustain it (numbers).

After the many the many internal BS that almost tore this server apart, the core of this server kept it competitive. All the while, every up and coming awesome server (Blackgate. IoJ. SBI, when they had new life/transfers. SoS…We won’t count HoD) predicted JQ’s doom; and pretty much said they aren’t a T1 server; they were the server to bump us out.

Here’s where things get confusing. Every server that comes up and beats us always say something like: “Good game! Awesome fights JQ! You’re getting better, but you need more coverage to win”.

We’ve heard this for countless weeks. I don’t think we really wanted to recruit, though, back in the day. As that was when JQ was going through a possible mass exodus (almost 2). We weathered those storms, and now we took that advice!

What we didn’t expect. We were a respected server, apparently. Many guilds from other servers wanted us for their perma home. So what turns into friendly advice, turns into needless bashing (get more coverage so you can compete better); just because JQ looks to be the stronger server now (not set in stone yet).

This makes people look like hypocrites in a round about way. It’s OK to recruit guilds for your server, just as long as you don’t go too far? We can’t control that (nobdy really can). But now, from the many posts here, it seems like recruiting shouldn’t have been an option anyway. JQ was fine as is! We were only losing by 20-30k a week. All we needed to do was tighten up our strategy. So the advice changes now?

It is what it is at this point. SBI guilds respected us. I’m sure JQ guilds would have went there if it was the other way around. As for the other guilds? They have their reasons. Maybe they enjoy the other guilds here (or the way we run things)? Bandwagoning isn’t always the the first and last thing people think when going to a server.

Chrisiana Dynheart – Guardian
[FIRE] – Jade Quarry

(edited by Dynheart.5402)

in WvW

Posted by: Ruin.3461

Ruin.3461

Would like to point out that he was addressing three distinct groups, small group players, solo players, and fair weather players. He was not saying that his guild were small group players, just that he was calling out to people outside his guild that were. If you’re going to call someone out, please read carefully before doing so.

Tier 1 Casual

in WvW

Posted by: MarMaster.6241

MarMaster.6241

Whatever happens this week, i would like to tip my hat to everyone who has put in the extra time to push hard on our server and others. We have had some great fights no matter what has been said on this forum.

That being said, all you MERC guys can you do me a favor, please leave the purple asura alone my repair bill is breaking me =).

Why not leave all of us poor Asurans alone, we are really quite harmless. Except for those OP engineers.

Dragonbrand (JQ) [FIRE]bats ~ Trusted member of the Universe
Mar Steadfast G, Silent Intrigue T, Mar Fidget Engi, Mar Fierce W, Silent Awe M
In GW2 since BWE1 ~ ~ ~ Guild leader of Legio Romana [LR], too

in WvW

Posted by: Porky.5021

Porky.5021

Why not leave all of us poor Asurans alone, we are really quite harmless. Except for those OP engineers.

Confirm. Leave the asurans alone.

Overlord Of [NAKY]
SOS Spy Team Commander [SPY]

in WvW

Posted by: soma.3812

soma.3812

It’s interesting when the shoe’s on the other foot, isn’t it?

We were moving to the tier in which we belonged, the rating system was still starting.
We were not stacked to the teeth. Just playing the game in our timezeone, with some very good NA guilds.

in WvW

Posted by: Thobek.1730

Thobek.1730

Everyone wants to make super servers, now that other people do it

At least you’re admitting it. Why is it JQ is aloud to complain about coverage and recruit huge numbers and then when SoS has doesn’t even have enough people on a server to start the break out events we get called out for mentioning it.

Why can’t we mention it as well? Just because our solid guilds are putting in long hours to fill the gaps suddenly we can’t mention the fact people are getting burnt out.

in WvW

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

I expect some good 1v1s next week. Don’t let me down tier 1..

>_>

in WvW

Posted by: Bankzilla.2984

Bankzilla.2984

Reason why everyone transferred to SoS a few months back was because when HoD fell people were looking for a new server and what every NA server lacked was a strong oceanic presence. And at the time that’s all SoS had, so people moved to the server. They didn’t then start dominating in the NA section it was still the oceanics that put the big numbers up on the board as it still is today.

The thing is SoS only did a mild recruit way back then to get some NA guilds so we didn’t lose everything we owned while we were at work. SoS was in tier 3 (4? can’t remember exactly) with only purely oceanic people, now that’s a big feat.

Where as with what’s now happened is a server that is already one of the top 3 servers in NA went out and recruited for every time slot, where all they needed to fill was oceanic. All they needed was a few oceanic guilds and what they ended up with was 13 huge guilds from every server. The amount of people that flocked in would be well above 2k.

So yeah while the SoS recruitment and JQ was pretty much the same, where all they needed was one time slot and what they ended up with was doubling everything in all time slots. Which now leads to a very hard server to beat.

in WvW

Posted by: BenL.5312

BenL.5312

I think there is a serious misconception here.

PRX came to SoS that is a granted. Credit goes to PRX for raising the WvW awareness in the server, changing how we played the WvW but to claim that PRX singlehandedly raise SoS to T1; that is just nonsense.

The entire WvW community in SoS raised the server rankings up. We did have superior Oceanic coverage, that is true and we’re not going to deny that, but that was perhaps our only advantage. Even today, it is primarily an oceanic server.

JQ has gotten the transfers to strengthen their server, its pointless arguing or do anymore mudslinging. if they have queue issues or anything, let JQ sort it out themselves, we are not in a position to tell them to do this or that.

SoS, we have to do what we can with our current resources and that’s that. All this cursing and what not is not going to make guilds leave JQ.

At the same time, we would also appreciate it if over zealous/passionate JQ players refrain from trolling as was the case with SoS’s recruitment thread. (it basically derailed the entire SoS recruitment thread). Likewise, SoS should also refrain from such forum conduct.

All that is left now is to see how the situation pans out. If we get stomped on non-stop to the point of boredom or if there are grounds to continue fighting the good fight.

[VoTF] www.votf-online.net

in WvW

Posted by: Cinix.2135

Cinix.2135

Would like to point out that he was addressing three distinct groups, small group players, solo players, and fair weather players. He was not saying that his guild were small group players, just that he was calling out to people outside his guild that were. If you’re going to call someone out, please read carefully before doing so.

No I was thinking He was stating that in other threads coron has said small mans don’t mean a thing in WvW. 2 weeks ago he said small man/solo players don’t help win WvW.

in WvW

Posted by: Aieo.2815

Aieo.2815

I must admit I’m having quality time on the floor lately when 20 red and blue players steamrolled my supply camp.

Let’s just say SoS will wake up at least by Monday.

Sea of Sorrows > Jade Quarry > Sea of Sorrows
Effing rallybot

in WvW

Posted by: Feed Me Change.6528

Feed Me Change.6528

I just wanna know how much money ANet is going to make when the WvW guilds from JQ want to move after tomorrow. 2000 gems per person times x number of people per guild times x number of guilds…

Sneaky ANet

NSP>ET>SoS>BG>ET>SoS>JQ>SoS>Mag>JQ
My fun laughs at your server pride.

in WvW

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

Are you staring at your queue screen for more than 20 minutes? Do you like fighting in WvW more than waiting for a queue to pop? Can only half your guild get in the same map at once while the other half waits for queues that seem to drag on forever?

Well with only one easy payment of zero gems, BG has a solution for you. No more waiting in queues to play with your friends. No more having to log onto these forums and see those representing your server give you a bad name.

Hurry, because this limited time offer expires in the next 24 hours.

Call now and receive access to BG’s guild TS3 server.

BUT WAIT THERE IS MORE!

Move now and receive double DOUBLE the respect your getting on your current server.

(In fast voice)
Paid for by the Coalition to get equal coverage on Blackgate in Tier 1.

(edited by JaredKincade.9761)

in WvW

Posted by: Binafus.8153

Binafus.8153

I sure hope that JQ can get some more coverage before the Free Transfers Run out.

in WvW

Posted by: jojojoon.8607

jojojoon.8607

I hope everyone understands that it’s ALL MIND GAMES AT THIS POINT WHILE WE WAIT FOR FREE TRANSFER TO END.

SOS wants everyone to think their server is always undermanned and that JQ and BG have more people to persuade the last batch of transfers to go to their server.

JQ wants everyone to think that they still need more transfers.

BG wants everyone to think they’re the underdogs and need more players to go to their server.

My suggestion to everyone is to throw out this weekend’s point total and evaluate based on past weeks’ history and opinions of people not from tier 1 since this week’s matchup (which is a few days to the free transfer deadline) may be manipulated by the servers in tier 1 to get you to go there.

in WvW

Posted by: Churros.7196

Churros.7196

Rofl, I am loving the SOS guys saying they weren’t stacked before. JQ is stacked at the moment as much as SOS was stacked against JQ 2 weeks ago.

in WvW

Posted by: Drakonian.8279

Drakonian.8279

I’d say JQ is the most stacked server of all time at the moment, maybe matched only by HoD before their collapse. Wonder how long their guilds can sustain this before they all call it quits.

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

You are t1, you are all stacked. Its like the kardashian sisters arguing who is dumber.

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

in WvW

Posted by: Cakewalk.3620

Cakewalk.3620

The rush to transfer has obviously been done with lack of foresight.

SoS and JQ both got big bumps in population after guesting/paid transfer date was announced. BG got little until late this week and in my opinion still got less then the other 2 so far.

As for that person claiming PR spin and mind games. Get a grip, the points from the last 2 weeks showed clearly BG is still the underdog based on lack of coverage which we STILL suffer from.

Evoex [LotD]
GW2 AGM (http://www.lotd.org)
Lords of the Dead “Killing With Style.” Since 1995

(edited by Cakewalk.3620)

in WvW

Posted by: jojojoon.8607

jojojoon.8607

You are t1, you are all stacked. Its like the kardashian sisters arguing who is dumber.

It’s all mind games at the moment with the servers in tier 1 arguing who’s stacked and who’s not. You have to throw out this week’s matchup and evaluate based on previous weeks’ history to really know the situation in tier 1.

JQ
How many times have they won the last 10 weeks? If they did won, any particular reasons why they won that week? What major wvw guilds transferred to that server? Are the guilds staying there?

SOS
How many times have they won the last 10 weeks? Did they win last week? Any major wvw guilds transferred there? Why is there such a low turnout in wvw this weekend which is affecting their score? Have they ever been in 3rd place over the weekend?

BG
How many times have they won since they got back to tier 1? What were their places in those matchups? How many major wvw guilds transferred there? Are they underdogs compared to JQ and SOS?

in WvW

Posted by: elkirin.8534

elkirin.8534

Why sling mud, JQ did nothing wrong by recruiting, they have always had some fine leaders/squads/guilds/teams. We are all gamers, those looking for T1 action would naturally choose servers likely to play in T1, that is all.

This week the JQ forces have been excellent, whoever is working SoS BL have been very tough, well led and fought for every inch of ground, great work!

BG has fought hard and earned every point they have received , great work!

Those of us who WvW win lose or draw have been out there all week for SoS and while we have had some victories the week so far belongs to JQ, congrats but not going to stop me trying.

Good luck all, we know the forum warriors are not representative of their servers. In fact Guild members that PvE cross server assure me that people from other servers are an ok bunch.

Dubain – Sea of Whoever we are Linked to now

(edited by elkirin.8534)