Jan 25-Feb 1 | SBI, TC, SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Dark Revan.7634

Dark Revan.7634

My bet is that TC would probably do it if they were controlling the map as well.

Bad bet. Can’t remember a time when TC ever did this. If someone did, you’d have a dozen people apologizing instead of celebrating it. Keep doing it if you want – we can’t stop you — but stop acting as if you’re executing some grand Sun Tzu strategy instead of just being classless jerks.

Your constant dwelling on it will only feed the trolls. You’ve said what you think of them, at this point I would move on since getting a rise out of a person is what trolls love to do.

in WvW

Posted by: Envi.2460

Envi.2460

I think people forget, its a game. It doesnt affect you in real life. Have you ever gotten a girl by saying, we are totally dominating tier 2 in guild wars 2, drop the pants lady. Come on guys quit the trolling and just be decent.. its not that hard. I mean all servers, even mine you guys are all being waaaaay too serious. Coo.

Noba/Envi/Ryuoko/Seiya Murasame
Sanctum of Rall Currently guildless sniffle

in WvW

Posted by: Chewy.9263

Chewy.9263

Bravo [FEAR], you have to glitch into Veloka in order to maintain your overwhelming victory this week as well. Here is your round of applause…

Please report all evidence of cheating to ANET. However, I know you have none for the instance you have mentioned.

Got a vid, would anyone else like me to post it?

Love

in WvW

Posted by: Chewy.9263

Chewy.9263

I think people forget, its a game. It doesnt affect you in real life. Have you ever gotten a girl by saying, we are totally dominating tier 2 in guild wars 2, drop the pants lady. Come on guys quit the trolling and just be decent.. its not that hard. I mean all servers, even mine you guys are all being waaaaay too serious. Coo.

In response to your questions, yes, yes I have.

Love

in WvW

Posted by: The Mexican Cookie.3690

The Mexican Cookie.3690

Bravo [FEAR], you have to glitch into Veloka in order to maintain your overwhelming victory this week as well. Here is your round of applause…

Well, I think you and everyone else knows that they don’t need to do that to maintain the victory. Whether or not they glitched into the tower or not, your call.

My call? Really? It happened, there’s proof, and it is low for a server taking advantage of an exploit while having an overwhelming victory.

It’s your call because I wasn’t there and didn’t see it, so I can’t contest anything. I wasn’t saying that it didn’t happen. Still makes you look really foolish claiming SoR HAS to glitch to win. For reference:

Bravo [FEAR], you have to glitch into Veloka in order to maintain your overwhelming victory this week as well.

#LoveArrows2013, never forget.

in WvW

Posted by: split.3659

split.3659

Please report all evidence of cheating to ANET. However, I know you have none for the instance you have mentioned.

Please do.

Cortugas Thane of [FEAR] Dominatore dei Morti
Necromancer Class Lead
www.feargw2.com

in WvW

Posted by: Lord Milk.8963

Lord Milk.8963

Chewy.9263 your embrassing your server right now, claiming you have proof when i know for a fact you clearly do not…. I understand you have no idea who i am, but rallins know who i am and what im about I have never had a cheater in my guild. We at FEAR prize ourselfs in our heighted ability to play, exploiting isnt in there.

But plz continue to rally up on the forums and post you have this proof. again plz send me a mail with the link i would really enjoy looking at it

[FEAR] Leader Brew Lord
- Welcome to the Jungle-

in WvW

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

Complaining on the forum does too.

Then SoR should never complain about BG or TC on the forums.

Your tears make us stronger.

Tell us more about respect and class. It takes a lot of these things to cry about being beaten at a video game.

Too bad we have not given you any of our tears then. I guess Blackgate feeding off your tears is what propelled them to the top tier.

I surely do, we were farming badges left and right at your spawn. It’s a tactic, and we were bored. Using another exit would have solved this.

So you normally troll when you’re bored? Saying that you have a longer track record of this practice is not helping your case any.

My bet is that TC would probably do it if they were controlling the map as well.

Except when TC shortly controlled the map during the blackout, it didn’t happen at all.

What case? There is no case. There’s only a case in the eyes of you and a few others. If you don’t like it you could use another spawn. I’m not going to say “spawncamping is glorious and is what god would do”, all I’m saying is that there’s no point in crying over it and acting like we suddenly turned into evil players, when it was always there. Spawncamping has been here since the start of the game. Do you honestly believe that SoR are a bunch of evil trolls while all TC are glorious white warriors riding on horses? Every server has been on the receiving and giving side of spawncamping. Acting like TC has never spawncamped is fallacy.

(edited by Doomdesire.9365)

in WvW

Posted by: sceptus.9415

sceptus.9415

The Tears guy is cracking me up. “I’m eating up your tears!” You need a date dude. Seriously. Fellow TC, don’t bother posting any more. Just don’t come here. This is what they want, and some of them get a sort of perverted joy out of your reaction. Make no mistake, it will come back on them, eventually.

I suggest a week of gear farming and dungeon runs if you don’t want to deal with this aspect of our great society. We don’t owe a good game to a crew of people with no respect and selective memories. I’m pretty sure you guys will get bored and complacent this week. Have fun.

Hern | Sceptus | Vulkus | Colbane
[DIS] and [TTC]
Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: TheFug.5278

TheFug.5278

No need to gear farm, we are having tons of fun in SBI BL tonight Great fights to everyone involved.

[KH] Kwisatz Haderach

in WvW

Posted by: spartanx.1364

spartanx.1364

No need to gear farm, we are having tons of fun in SBI BL tonight Great fights to everyone involved.

Indeed! I hope we meet more often this week!

Tytos The Ascended – Tytos Hill – Dee Oh Tee
Paintrainchoo.com – Conductor – TC

in WvW

Posted by: snacktime.1082

snacktime.1082

This whole thread is proof that the wvw system is broken. People are just really frustrated because there are no good fights to be had. Blame Anet not the bored Sor who are spawn camping because that’s the only action they can find.

The system should never have allowed a matchup like this, that’s the real problem. Not all the other little stuff people are complaining about. Half of these posts wouldn’t exist if it was a competitive match.

in WvW

Posted by: snacktime.1082

snacktime.1082

Chewy.9263 your embrassing your server right now, claiming you have proof when i know for a fact you clearly do not…. I understand you have no idea who i am, but rallins know who i am and what im about I have never had a cheater in my guild. We at FEAR prize ourselfs in our heighted ability to play, exploiting isnt in there.

But plz continue to rally up on the forums and post you have this proof. again plz send me a mail with the link i would really enjoy looking at it

I’m on TC now, but I’ve played with FEAR, CDS, and Choo in teamspeak. I’ve watched some of these guys accidentally glitch through doors on multiple occasions, and not only immediately exit but make sure to tell others to do the same if it happens to them. Cheating is not something they tolerate at all from what I saw.

in WvW

Posted by: Warlord.9074

Warlord.9074

Hi, and don’t feel bad for us. LOL at the training to be T1? I don’t know what thats supposed to mean.

Is that not what some of your server mates have claimed is a reason you purposefully fixed the score to remain in T2?

We don’t need training bro IDK WTF you are trying to say. You will get to fight Black Gate next week again.

I’m not your ‘bro.’

Have fun and GL with Black Gate.

Is this genuine or more condescension?

What some say is just some, and they probably don’t know what they are talking about, We never held back, SBI is dieing and some TC is giving up were taking advantage of the situation to rack up points and get out of T2. Otherwise it wouldn’t be fun for you or fun for us to stay in T2.

Your not my bro but I think your mad bro. I have no ill will towards TC like I said in the past when I say hf and gl i mean that.

You shouldn’t be talking about pvdoor because your constant 400+ ppt throughout the day shows it as well. Also, how do you faceroll 2 solid servers like SoR/TC? Whereas in your case, you’re fighting TC and an “Almost Dead” SBI. (And getting sooo much rating because of it)

We are holding our own in T1 and both JQ and SoS are having fun. I do however think you guys will surprise a lot of ppl in t1 and wish ya luck. ( JK! ) Hey, it might even be JQ BG SoR, lmao. That’d be interesting.

@ the black gate guy you guys should of not stayed in T2 as long as you did. Its a testament to SoR strength you couldn’t move up any faster had SBI not imploded you would still be in T2 as TC is much tougher an opponent than the dieing IOJ was. You never face roled TC but you did face roll IOJ and it became a game as who can leech the most points off IOJ towards then end after so many of them gave up. When combined with SBI dieing and you leeching points off IOJ it is how you moved up to T1. So don’t talk to me about fighting dead servers, when you fought a dieing IOJ for months.

“Just press 2 to win all the dps was us cuz we’re a
warrior and we’re the best class” Eugene

(edited by Warlord.9074)

in WvW

Posted by: Solori.6025

Solori.6025

Please do.

Sooo…thier been a vid yet?

The world needs more KUNG FURY!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS5P_LAqiVg

in WvW

Posted by: Daecollo.9578

Daecollo.9578

Woot, I love how SoR is just camping us in our own spawns, fun game.

Lets zerg the spawner and surround it with artillery and bomb it with trebs so nobody can do anything to us.

Hero {} Roleplayer {} Friend {} Professional Princess Saver
https://twitter.com/TalathionEQ2

in WvW

Posted by: Bunnehboo.6025

Bunnehboo.6025

Props to the two TC charrs who ran a golem all the way to veloka Slope. better use of time then tabbing out on the forums to complain and argue about spawn camping honestly, which server is hacking, and being the reason threads get closed.

~Caedas~

in WvW

Posted by: TheDevilWithinU.7092

TheDevilWithinU.7092

Wonderful fights in SBI BL Hills.

| Maguuma | [KEK] | GvG Relic & Historian |
Notorious Nevermore – Guardian

in WvW

split.3659

Good night and well played:
SoR: 145,755
TC: 48,129
SBI: 15,781

Attachments:

Necromancer Class Lead
www.feargw2.com

(edited by split.3659)

in WvW

Posted by: spartanx.1364

spartanx.1364

Awesome Fights Tonight AL, PiNK, KH. Learned allot about how to defend Hills. Props to your quick response to everything too.

Tytos The Ascended – Tytos Hill – Dee Oh Tee
Paintrainchoo.com – Conductor – TC

in WvW

Posted by: Furienify.5738

Furienify.5738

So, yeah. Fun night.

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Misfit.2907

Misfit.2907

That chat log. Is that really how you guys feel about us SoR?

in WvW

Posted by: Furienify.5738

Furienify.5738

Would you blame them for feeling that way, grinding in a hopeless 1v1 for 3 weeks straight?

’s not everyone, but the sentiment is there.

in WvW

Posted by: SmokeyNYY.7841

SmokeyNYY.7841

I was thinking the same thing. That chat log is super depressing

in WvW

Posted by: rhyein.6172

rhyein.6172

You have to keep in mind that we were body blocking in hills against a zerg 1.5 to 2 times our size for about 2 hours by then. Can’t be all rainbows and sunshine at that point. For what it’s worth, it was only two people.

in WvW

Posted by: Atrophied.8725

Atrophied.8725

Kitten good fight in SBI Hills, Choo et al.

Thanks for the 50+ badges as you ran through my AOEs
Lots of fun had (hopefully on both sides), even though we lost it in the end as you had us supply starved.

Xandra – 80s in all classes – Ele/Guard mains – [TL] – NSP

in WvW

Posted by: TheFug.5278

TheFug.5278

Those were just a few people who were getting blocked in the spawn – they are the most vocal when it comes to map chat. The rest of us had a blast.

[KH] Kwisatz Haderach

in WvW

TheDevilWithinU.7092

Kitten good fight in SBI Hills, Choo et al.

Thanks for the 50+ badges as you ran through my AOEs
Lots of fun had (hopefully on both sides), even though we lost it in the end as you had us supply starved.

Same here! That was probably one of the best fights I have had in WvW and I believe a lot of folks who were out there would say the same.

Took us awhile to break your defenses but once we got things situated it flipped into our favor!

Well done SoR/TC.

in WvW

Posted by: Writetyper.1985

Writetyper.1985

Welcome to video games, where everyone hates everyone else simply because they’re on the other team.

Mortryde/Cold/Thugmentalist Bara
really bad engineer

in WvW

Posted by: Ascii.9726

Ascii.9726

Lets zerg the spawner and surround it with artillery and bomb it with trebs so nobody can do anything to us.

There are side exits on all 4 maps.

Rank 580+ Necromancer WvW Stream
Commander Ascii :: Tempest Wolves [TW] :: Sanctum of Rall :: Best Necromancer NA

in WvW

Posted by: SchuMidas.4782

SchuMidas.4782

it isnt true, TC actually still kicking and having fun rather than trying to reach T1.
its not TC giving up, its more like SoR overpopulate us. with SBI overwhelmed too ofc you ll see less and less people fighting back, cause your other group is fighting TC/SBI.

I actually see an increase with out WvW personal than last week. (thanks to some transfer to our server)
just saying from my point of view, still a great fight. just pls stop using golem in the box you dont need it.

SchuMidas – Guardian
Guild Pro Baddies [Pro] @ Tarnished Coast

(edited by SchuMidas.4782)

in WvW

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

One of my fondest memories of WvW was when we were still in T3 and dominating, we wiped FA off their borderlands completely (I think it was during the whole Dolyak parade business) and camped at their north supply camp exit (north camp was the last point we capped). Then, without anybody really coordinating anything or saying what we should or shouldn’t do, a couple people started building a bunch of flame rams at the camp while others started to costume brawl. We then had a dance off for awhile before leaving the area to let FA take it back.

That really summed up the whole spirit of TC for me, at least back then.

That being said, I don’t think there’s anything inherently wrong with spawn camping. The more pressure you put at the enemy spawn the less room they have to go out and take your stuff, so it is the logical thing to do if you have a bunch of people in an already conquered map and you want the maximum points possible. There’s multiple exists anyway. Well, that’s that. Back to arguing or whatever!

in WvW

TheDevilWithinU.7092

Score update for those at work!

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Pvp.2758

Pvp.2758

Is TC going to complain about spawn killing now?

-695 ppt

S(KILL) Gametypes > WvW & sPVP

in WvW

Posted by: Ascii.9726

Ascii.9726

Scores @ 10AM GMT

According to legend, SoR once ticked for 700 ppt

Attachments:

Rank 580+ Necromancer WvW Stream
Commander Ascii :: Tempest Wolves [TW] :: Sanctum of Rall :: Best Necromancer NA

in WvW

split.3659

There are side exits on all 4 maps.

Yes, this has been discussed many threads ago. It is nearly impossible to be spawn camped in any map, because there are at least three exits from every spawn. Holding the enemy back toward the spawn is a legitimate tactic, annoying but legitimate.

Necromancer Class Lead
www.feargw2.com

in WvW

Posted by: casirons.2568

casirons.2568

So I am confused. Are the SoR’s influx guilds bailing again? If so why and I don’t get it.

in WvW

Posted by: DemonCow.5328

DemonCow.5328

Yeah, pretty much everyone on TC just hates you guys. We had a really even 3-way T2 match-up going until SoR became a huge bandwagon server.

Like everyone says, we don’t have aspirations of being a tier one server, we couldn’t care less which tier we were actually in, but we all find the fairly even, competitive match-ups to be really fun, and you guys ruined that, then held back in tier 2 at the end of last week to avoid trying to move up to tier 1 where you clearly belong.

We find that for the most part, we aren’t outmatched in open world fights, or even fights in keeps. Both servers have wiped each other with superior numbers at times, and we’ve both pulled out some wins when numbers weren’t in our favor, but the biggest reason you guys are so far ahead is because you have far, far superior coverage.

Don’t get me wrong, TC will never give up fighting, we just really want you guys gone, and we harbor a lot of ill-will towards you for turning the (what should have been really fun and mostly even) tier 2 match-up completely upside down.

[TI] Taking Initiative- Tarnished Coast
Guild Leader
takinginitiative.enjin.com

in WvW

Warlord.9074

So I am confused. Are the SoR’s influx guilds bailing again? If so why and I don’t get it.

No one is bailing, and no one is leaving SoR. People are on SoR to stay. Part of it is paid transfers are coming and they picked a server to stay, the other part is the people who were on SoR already will never leave. The server pride runs deep and ehe new comers have no reason to leave.

in WvW

Posted by: Iohanna.4863

Iohanna.4863

I don’t know who you are, or where you came from.

But my financial future is secured thanks to you, anonymous Sanctum of Rall Invader! Gracious thanks!

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

Did Blackgate ever did this?

Actually, they did lol. I can’t remember which matchup it was but it was a few months ago and there were screenshots of a naked Blackgate zerg camping all of the northern exits with siege, within an hour of reset.

It was a deeply disturbing image which shocked me to my core.

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

in WvW

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

Bad bet. Can’t remember a time when TC ever did this. If someone did, you’d have a dozen people apologizing instead of celebrating it. Keep doing it if you want – we can’t stop you — but stop acting as if you’re executing some grand Sun Tzu strategy instead of just being classless jerks.

In fairness, to try and make sure that we as a server keep some perspective and not tout ourselves as being high and mighty, I’ve seen people on our server spawn camping.

It wasn’t so systematic as Blackgate (lol!) with siege, except maybe a shame ram or two, but it’s happened before in Tier 3.

Let’s not fall for the bait and let’s not poke the dead corpse, guys! I don’t want our server to become known for QQing as other servers have, ahem…

Note: I’m not referring to any server in this tier.

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

(edited by Usagi.4835)

in WvW

Warlord.9074

Yeah, pretty much everyone on TC just hates you guys. We had a really even 3-way T2 match-up going until SoR became a huge bandwagon server.

Like everyone says, we don’t have aspirations of being a tier one server, we couldn’t care less which tier we were actually in, but we all find the fairly even, competitive match-ups to be really fun, and you guys ruined that, then held back in tier 2 at the end of last week to avoid trying to move up to tier 1 where you clearly belong.

We find that for the most part, we aren’t outmatched in open world fights, or even fights in keeps. Both servers have wiped each other with superior numbers at times, and we’ve both pulled out some wins when numbers weren’t in our favor, but the biggest reason you guys are so far ahead is because you have far, far superior coverage.

Don’t get me wrong, TC will never give up fighting, we just really want you guys gone, and we harbor a lot of ill-will towards you for turning the (what should have been really fun and mostly even) tier 2 match-up completely upside down.

For the record SoR doesn’t or didn’t have aspirations to become T1, we just like to have fun win or lose it doesn’t mater to us. We liked the match up with you guys too. We are becoming T1 out of necessity. There is a difference between wanting and needing. As far as the bandwagon rhetoric give it a rest. There is no server thats made it further than T3 on their own including TC.

There are 2 types of players hardcore wvw and casual pver in GW2. If all somone does is WvW they’re going to move to another server with like mided individuals. It makes no sense to stay on a non wvw centric server if thats the only reason you play the game. . So spare me the band wagon rehtoric. TC maybe you will get some new players too. your time will come if you hang in there like SoR. and don’t quit.

in WvW

Posted by: phaneo.4597

phaneo.4597

^ Honestly some of the posts just make me wonder if I’m in T3 all of a sudden, as a part of a certain arch rival server of ours!

I don’t think many of these were even in W3 or on TC when we faced BG/SoR during Orb era. This “spawn camping” is nothing compared to what happened back then. Most of us got tougher after being camped for not an hour, but days! So yeah…

There should be WvWvW history classes lol!

So for those in despair, “Why do we fall?… So we can learn to pick ourselves up!”

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

in WvW

Posted by: rhyein.6172

rhyein.6172

There is no server thats made it further than T3 on their own including TC.

I’d like to hear what transfers TC got to get them from T3 to T2. TC was always one of the hardest, if not the hardest, server to get in to due to being full, and we didn’t gain any guilds that suddenly changed us from a T3 to a T2 server. Unless you have an example to prove me wrong (which is possible), I’d really appreciate it if you didn’t try to write our server’s history for us.

in WvW

Warlord.9074

You get used to it. I used to get all upset about losing fortified towers/keeps every single morning to BG. But after your server has lost 1000s of gold every single day due to night capping you get used to it.

in WvW

Warlord.9074

There is no server thats made it further than T3 on their own including TC.

I’d like to hear what transfers TC got to get them from T3 to T2. TC was always one of the hardest, if not the hardest, server to get in to due to being full, and we didn’t gain any guilds that suddenly changed us from a T3 to a T2 server. Unless you have an example to prove me wrong (which is possible), I’d really appreciate it if you didn’t try to write our server’s history for us.

I only have experience in fighting TC in T3 as SoR. We fought you guys before we moved up to T2 about 5 months ago in which we face rolled you very badly. Then when you got to T2 your server had a ton more active WvW players than the 1st time we met and you put up a really good fight. I kept telling people on SoR TC was a good server. Sometimes Id get into a debate that when TC moves up to T2 the match will be totally different than the 1st time. There were a couple people saying no way TC is a role playing server we will face roll them again. And I was like no TC is good and they got a ton of new players just wait and see. I could dig up the convo but I dont think its worth the time.

(edited by Warlord.9074)

in WvW

Posted by: Cat Amiss.9463

Cat Amiss.9463

This thread is just “lol” so much QQ over possibly some of the stupidest things you can QQ about. You are all going to get the thread locked so please for everyones sake, just everybody stop posting

So many stupid arguments occurring for no reason, idiotic accusations…it’s just sad.

Just Stop.

80 Elementalist – Sykotik Death
Leader of FEAR – Sanctum of Rall
www.feargw2.com

in WvW

Posted by: Zynthetic.2954

Zynthetic.2954

Over time, TC’s gotten a few guilds, Pro Baddies and Dissentient, to name a few, but never did we get another server’s WvW presence to transfer over. TC grew naturally, and we’re now in 5th, without ever becoming a mass transfer / bandwagon server.

When SoR roflstomped TC, it was a surging SoR vs a TC enjoying Halloween vs a dead Eredon Terrace.
http://mos.millenium.org/matchups/history/6#NA
The end score doesn’t amaze me.

And yes, TC has spawncamped before. Although it was months ago.

Attachments:

Tarnished Coast - Principality of New Katulus [PiNK]
Commander Zynergise – 80 Hammer Guardian

in WvW

Posted by: FXLEACH.9436

FXLEACH.9436

Big cheers to SBI for hanging in there.
I’ve had some great battles against you folks! It has been wonderful to meet you head on in the field, in tight skirmishes, each of us wanting the win.
(it’s also nice to know there won’t be a massive sbi zerg around the corner to melt us all). I wish you all the best in your future wub wub endeavours bros.