Arrowcarts [merged]

Arrowcarts [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: evildan.8260

evildan.8260

I’m on a lower-pop server and I welcome the AC changes. People should embrace this as an opportunity to learn and adapt to the changes in how to siege.

Arrowcarts [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

So have any Tier 1 or Tier 2 (I mean the matchups not the keeps – as in JQ vs. SoR vs. BG is Tier 1 NA) keeps or towers flipped since the patch? Is it really as bad as you’re claiming up there?

Arrowcarts [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: Caliban.3176

Caliban.3176

So have any Tier 1 or Tier 2 (I mean the matchups not the keeps – as in JQ vs. SoR vs. BG is Tier 1 NA) keeps or towers flipped since the patch? Is it really as bad as you’re claiming up there?

Things still flip nowadays but only under either of these conditions:

1) Nobody to defend, not a single person

2)HUGE incredible large zergs attack stuff with little to no defenders

Usually however this happens:
people go to tower, see people in tower and leave

people build siege, play some treb pingpong and leave

This is what I have gathered from people still trying to play (in higher Tiers) and from what I can see in T7

[VoTF] www.votf-online.net
7.2k+ hours played on Minesweeper

Arrowcarts [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: Anzu.5702

Anzu.5702

This sounds wonderful. AC is now undisputed king of anti-zerg. A couple defenders with superior carts can now break a mindless zerg like oh so many waves upon a shore. I can’t kittening wait.

That’s what I thought, until said zerg builds loads of acs outside practically melting you inside

Xarvacious: Guardian | Xarvo: Engineer | Achiles Augustus: Warrior
[HIRE]
TC

Arrowcarts [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: Vol.5241

Vol.5241

I play WvW every reset but I’m not going to bother playing again until they fix this.

[Permabanned on Forums]
[Currently Inactive, Playing BF4]
Magic find works. http://sinasdf.imgur.com/

Arrowcarts [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: Aneu.1748

Aneu.1748

I personally can not wait for reset.

All of the people who love the changes as it gives an advantage to lower population servers/time zones, will see what happens when you loose ground early on and can not regain it due to the opposition having access to the same OP mechanics with superior numbers.

All your bases are belong to us!

Some unfortunate server is going to be camped into their spawn by us at reset in protest over these changes.

Aneu | [VoTF]
http://www.votf.net

Arrowcarts [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: Kebab.4013

Kebab.4013

So…..

From patch the 26th of March
to patch the 30th of April.

something happened that required arrowcarts to be buffed with 100%+

Anybody got some ideas?

Arrowcarts [merged]

in WvW

Caliban.3176

1.1k posts

Most of them by the same people, many even from the same guilds, all running a campaign of QQ to have their blob tactics dominate WvW again.

If you call my guild a blob guild one more time I swear I will build one of your precious arrowcarts and shoot you.

Arrowcarts [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: scanz.4536

scanz.4536

So…..

From patch the 26th of March
to patch the 30th of April.

something happened that required arrowcarts to be buffed with 100%+

Anybody got some ideas?

ANet consulted Vizunah on how they could improve the WvW game?

Arrowcarts [merged]

in WvW

Johje Holan.4607

It doesn’t actually seem that powerful to me. The most I was hitting for on a regular AC with no mastery was 1245. But mostly in the mid triple digits.

And to tell you the truth, I saw a lot of offensive AC’s too.

And the zergs in my match actually split up last night! It was fun.

Arrowcarts [merged]

in WvW

Aneu.1748

1.1k posts

Most of them by the same people, many even from the same guilds, all running a campaign of QQ to have their blob tactics dominate WvW again.

If you call my guild a blob guild one more time I swear I will build one of your precious arrowcarts and shoot you.

Or maybe transfer to DB/FA and show them exactly how our “blob” works.

Aneu | [VoTF]

Arrowcarts [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: Loken.9724

Loken.9724

When reset rolls around. If you get hills right away. you will have it the entire match. from start to finish baring some ridiculous mistake in leaving it undefended (than good luck ever getting it back)

AC was OP as is. ANET you had like 8 months of people telling you about leg spec. being ridiculously OP. So you offer us wvw people a sweet sweet update, than you sit in your offices and laugh your kittening heads off when we all see just what you added instead.

ANET thinking:

So how can we get people to buy more siege and give us more money?

Simple. Make rams useless. Now they all have to set up trebs, counter all the ac’s set up more trebs to counter the other trebs that will surely be placed to counter the counter treb that is trebbing your siege.

Now the siege will all be destroyed so now they can try rams. To bad AC’s only take a minimal amount of supply. Up go 4 more. Back to square 1.

5 hours later. WE HAVE DONE IT. WE HAVE TAKEN THE BRIAR AFTER 23456456 BREAKOUT ATTEMPTS AND 9 MILLION TREBS. THOSE 3 PEOPLE INSIDE BRIAR SURE kittenING GOT STOMPED ON!

At this point im making little sense. Im just so kitten disappointed in these kittening arrow carts.

Alaric the Sic level 3 guard
Founder of [SIC] and Commander.
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV6azSCyyjhrcNy2WAGKm7w?feature=mhee

Arrowcarts [merged]

in WvW

Johje Holan.4607

When reset rolls around. If you get hills right away. you will have it the entire match. from start to finish baring some ridiculous mistake in leaving it undefended (than good luck ever getting it back)

I will bet you all the gold I have this is not true.

Arrowcarts [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: Lance.5892

Lance.5892

It doesn’t actually seem that powerful to me. The most I was hitting for on a regular AC with no mastery was 1245. But mostly in the mid triple digits.

http://imgur.com/w0LVRTA

1) try a superior
2) factor in wxp rank ac upgrades

[VoTF] www.votf.net

Arrowcarts [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: Ntranced.7415

Ntranced.7415

There is maybe 6 or 7 times I can remember reading any games patch notes where there is something as idiotic as “Buffed damage by 80%”. Especially considering that there was no general consensus that it needed buffing in the first place.

Then add to that extreme buff new WvWvW trait line that extends range, adds damage and also factor in a LOT of people have spent no points at all just waiting to see what would come out that was useful. So you have people instantly manning superior ACs with siege might and arrow cart traited as high as they can go.

If we then add that arrow carts are basically being exploited in the vast majority of cases (positioning, line of sight, blah blah) what you end up with is a recipe for disaster.

I wasn’t overly impressed with the WvWvW trait lines, just seems to have added a grind. Now that grind is actually verging on game breaking if I put my points in siege traits for WvWvW.

The buff does nothing to combat zergs, in actual fact it PROMOTES them. If the zerg can get to a tower or keep and get inside before a few people can actually build/use the superior arrow carts – they win. If they can’t they just keep moving.

Aurora Glade [KISS]

Arrowcarts [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: Kebab.4013

Kebab.4013

1) try a superior

I do have the upgrades and superiors!
roughly 2,5-2,6k hits. And for some reason 1 out of 10 hits for 3,1-3,2. Must be lowbies :P

Arrowcarts [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: Mastermavrick.2439

Mastermavrick.2439

Yes, yes!

=D

Yay finally it might slow down constant mindless zerging. From what i skimmed it seems the zerglings are complaining more then people who like/understand why they have actual siege and are trying to implement it. This is nice for far to often have i seen zergs twice my size run away when they see even 3-5defenders manning siege on a camp/tower when they have 20+/-. It shouldn’t be just easy cap and move on you should be fighting for it.

The Revenant Apostle [Rvnt]→ DragonBand
Kaiji Ruko – 80 Ranger, Revanat Shadowdeath – 80 Necromancer

(edited by Mastermavrick.2439)

Arrowcarts [merged]

in WvW

Johje Holan.4607

1) try a superior

Yeah, I created an entire thread about how I though it was Superior Siege that was the problem.

Perhaps they need to tone down the Superior Siege?

(edited by Johje Holan.4607)

Arrowcarts [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: RiWiJo.7502

RiWiJo.7502

Boo Hoo….

WvW is now ruined because it is not as easy to just follow the mindless zerg around.

Now taking objectives might involve tactics and time instead of just swarming.

Now we will have to L2P.

Oh Boo Hoo

Arrowcarts [merged]

in WvW

Loken.9724

1) try a superior

This only encourages me to get 100 people to zerg a single tower. The 2 people on sup AC’s can’t possibly kill all 100 before we get the gate down…

Arrowcarts [merged]

in WvW

Aneu.1748

Boo Hoo….

WvW is now ruined because it is not as easy to just follow the mindless zerg around.

Now taking objectives might involve tactics and time instead of just swarming.

Now we will have to L2P.

Oh Boo Hoo

How to learn to play:
Check http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Arrow_Cart
Look at the image attached to this post.
Congratulations! You have now learnt to play.

Attachments:

Aneu | [VoTF]

Arrowcarts [merged]

in WvW

Loken.9724

I actually have no idea why people would think this will split up zergs. 100 people hit 1 tower now. tower will go down.

Arrowcarts [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

Several have been flipped just today. Bay is a little harder to take. Hills is rediculously hard, but it always has been with a decent defence. SM has been flipped quite a few times and I know with certainty Mendons and ANZ have been flipped. I don’t think Klovan and Wild Creek have been flipped. Not sure on Durios or Quentin Lake either. Pretty sure Klovan has been flipped since the patch but not sure (its not fully upgraded). Bay, cragtop, Sunny have all been flipped at least once that I can confirm. Theres the recap from my 10 or so hours today whilst taking a sicky from work :p

Arrowcarts [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: FractalChaos.6539

FractalChaos.6539

I think it’s not only the buff to arrowcarts, but also the removal of any way to defend against them, IE. Swirls etc. Was anyone really complaining about swirls?? really?? It added a tactic and also gave the focus a reason to be used… At a loss with this patch.

Yes, elementalists were complaining about swirls…because it pigeonholed them in a very boring, unrewarding role.

By the way, the most common complaint I heard in WvW during sieges as an attacker; “They’ve got 5-6 eles swirling; this is taking so loooooong….”

The most common complaint heard during sieges as a defender; “Man arrow carts are kittening useless”.

Just an observation.

People’s ignorance really pisses me off.
Stupidity is when you can’t help it;
Ignorance is when you choose not to understand.

Arrowcarts [merged]

in WvW

Johje Holan.4607

I actually have no idea why people would think this will split up zergs. 100 people hit 1 tower now. tower will go down.

But it seems to have done just that. At least on my Tier 4.

I know its only anecdotal evidence and only after 2 days but last night there were multiple groups running arond for us and our opponents on a BL. It seemed different to me.

Honestly, we shall have to wait at least two weeks to see the effect this has. Let’s all just calm down and try it for awhile. If it’s really that bad, Anet will scale it back.

Arrowcarts [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: evildan.8260

evildan.8260

Treb outer down from Foghaven (you can even builds ACs to defend if you like).

Rush through the breach.

Trebs/cats against north inner from the vista.

Exciting Lord’s Room finish- feel free to treb their defences from the bridge/portal bomb/build offensive ballista/etc as you see fit.

Arrow carts hardly factor into it.

Arrowcarts [merged]

in WvW

Caliban.3176

I think it’s not only the buff to arrowcarts, but also the removal of any way to defend against them, IE. Swirls etc. Was anyone really complaining about swirls?? really?? It added a tactic and also gave the focus a reason to be used… At a loss with this patch.

Yes, elementalists were complaining about swirls…because it pigeonholed them in a very boring, unrewarding role.

By the way, the most common complaint I heard in WvW during sieges as an attacker; “They’ve got 5-6 eles swirling; this is taking so loooooong….”

The most common complaint heard during sieges as a defender; “Man arrow carts are kittening useless”.

Just an observation.

Again, Arrowcarts were useless if you have nothing to back it up, but using it in coordination of with people it was very efficient. Those were very naive complaints you heard.

Arrowcarts [merged]

in WvW

FractalChaos.6539

“…they have tunnel vision and the karma train mentality built into them…”

Thank you. My faith in the average gamer is moderately restored. It’s nice to see someone grasps the real problem here. The real reason behind the griping is that “MY KARMA AND WXP PER MINUTE IS OFF BY 12.731% NOW ANET SUXXORZZZ!! I WANT MY FAST EASY KARMA BACK!!!”

Arrowcarts [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: Lance.5892

Lance.5892

Thank you. My faith in the average gamer is moderately restored. It’s nice to see someone grasps the real problem here. The real reason behind the griping is that “MY KARMA AND WXP PER MINUTE IS OFF BY 12.731% NOW ANET SUXXORZZZ!! I WANT MY FAST EASY KARMA BACK!!!”

I must be missing something

WHERE IS THE KARMA GAIN IN FIGHTING ???????

granted, this video was a gvg on an open field. Most fights like this take place in attacking and defending keeps.

[VoTF] www.votf.net

Arrowcarts [merged]

in WvW

Caliban.3176

I’ll give up all my karma, loot, badges, xp, wxp (never wanted that anyway) for the next 2k hours of my playtime if I just get reasonable arrowcarts back.

Arrowcarts [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: Cameirus.8407

Cameirus.8407

I suppose the previous meta wasn’t what Anet wanted WvW to be. For example, let’s take guild ownership.

The objectives get flipped so fast in the former meta that there’s literally no point in making one for your guild. If they buff siege up to the point that it’s impossible to quickly take an objective, and make each objective a fortress, then might there be some point in doing so.

In other words, it probably wasn’t Anet’s vision for fast flips. The previous meta was not what they wanted. They probably want WvW to be more like drawn out, perpetual warfare with more meaningful objectives. Yes, that probably will mean WvW will stagnate. That said, the new meta will separate the good commanders from the bad ones since tactics are forced. Also, having few defenders being able to hold off large numbers also depromotes nightcapping.

It’ll interesting to see how this will turn out. Right now it’s simply a matter of waiting for everyone to adjust, or waiting for those who are unwilling to adjust leave. I’m guessing that in the near future, objectives will be valuable enough that people won’t just go do something like “Drain all supplies from X and move to Y”.

This^

He/she gets it. I’m tired of being steamrolled under-foot because some sea-guild nightcaps consistantly night after night in the instances when our “big guns” aren’t around to save us. I’m tired of being just an inevitable smear on the ground in some mobs karma-train. Then having my carcass “bagged” and laughed at in the lord’s room I so desperately tried to defend. Like I was the one whose efforts were pointless, and you cowards can’t take me on in equal terms. There’s no good fight or any measure of respectable PvP in a 4v30+, so that argument is totally moot. We also certainly didn’t get respected for our efforts in trying either.

Defending is actually worthwhile now for those of us who don’t want to participate in your mouth-frothing zergball karma-trains. Someone asks “U mad?” you’re kitten’ing right I’m mad. I do NOT want to get thrown back into just plain ol’ more of the same. Is 80% dmg increase too much? Maybe. We could probably compromise and settle for 50%, but I do not want to step backward to the time when zergs reigned.

Then maps need to be larger, objectives need to be linked in chains and teirs, supply needs to matter more so securing long term supply camps matters bot just flipping them quickly.

Interkeep seige needs to be impossible, aoe limit needs to be removed. Distances for travel needs to increase so zerg response is faster….

But no, lets just make acs stupidly op, that’ll solve it…..

Arrowcarts [merged]

in WvW

FractalChaos.6539

If a karma train can’t take your tower then what chance does a guild special ops/havoc team have.

None, and that’s as it should be. A fortified and defended tower should be a major defensive asset for the home BL. A fortified keep should be a tremendous challenge to take, and it should hurt.

The ability to “ninja” a fortified structure was one of the dumbest things in the game, and only little karma addicts are crying over this change.

Arrowcarts [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: Ruprect.7260

Ruprect.7260

This is what I have gathered from people still trying to play (in higher Tiers) and from what I can see in T7

This is what it has been like on T2 as well. There is no way to get into a keep anymore. you finally get through outer only to be choked by AC’s and wiped in seconds trying to get to inner. Hills was a joke last night. Try to build a treb it is counter trebbed down and the AC’s you just took out with the treb you had for like 30 seconds are all rebuilt before you get there. No one is even bothering to build anything but AC’s. The worst part is traited AC’s now seem to have more range than a cata LOL. So cata’s are out now too. I was absolutly astonished by the range AC’s have once you are traited. I expected a slight increase not mor than double the original range.

Ruprect – [DIS] Dissentient
Mesmer/Elementalist/Guardian/Necromancer/Warrior
[TC] Tarnished Coast

Arrowcarts [merged]

in WvW

FractalChaos.6539

I was both wiped by superior arrow carts tonight, and wiped others, and I never once had any fun doing it.

Stop encouraging us not to PvP, Anet.

I timed this last night; I have a level 80 Engineer with about 2400 armor and 24k hit points. He literally stood, /dancing, in arrow rain from a superior AC for 35 seconds before the AC got him down to 30% HP and he had to heal himself. He then /danced for another 17-18 seconds before /laughing and heading back into Bay.

Either you’re not very good at this game, or else you’re exaggerating/lying.

Arrowcarts [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: TyrDaishi.1057

TyrDaishi.1057

There is not one of the many well known and respected Guilds that Caliban and I mentioned caring for wxp or karma.

You are missing the point of what we are trying to say.

We want WvW to be hard, we want WvW to be a gamemode where you need to work hard to achieve something. We are just not satisfied with the methodes that where used to do so.

One of the many reasons is that there are literally hundreds of suggestions made in these very forums to bring a better experience for all gamers in guild Wars 2, which are getting ignored so far. And keep in mind that the suggestions vary from 1vs1 to a full out large scale battle 100 vs 100 vs 100.

Arrowcarts [merged]

in WvW

Ruprect.7260

If a karma train can’t take your tower then what chance does a guild special ops/havoc team have.

None, and that’s as it should be. A fortified and defended tower should be a major defensive asset for the home BL. A fortified keep should be a tremendous challenge to take, and it should hurt.

The ability to “ninja” a fortified structure was one of the dumbest things in the game, and only little karma addicts are crying over this change.

Wrong, once a server nightcaps all of your stuff you will not get it back. the week is decided on reset night. We were slowly gaining in points until the change went into effect right after we had been night capped, now there is no way to take anything back. They need to really increase the matches to a month if they really want us to take days to get a keep back.

[TC] Tarnished Coast

Arrowcarts [merged]

in WvW

FractalChaos.6539

As mentioned before a group of 30 could hold a keep against 100 people even before the patch.

Give me command of 100 PUGs with map chat against your 30 best WvW players on voice chat, and I will run those 100 PUGs down your collective gullets, buffed ACs or not. You won’t even know what hit you.

Arrowcarts [merged]

in WvW

Aneu.1748

As mentioned before a group of 30 could hold a keep against 100 people even before the patch.

Give me command of 100 PUGs with map chat against your 30 best WvW players on voice chat, and I will run those 100 PUGs down your collective gullets, buffed ACs or not. You won’t even know what hit you.

What server are you on, if you can organise an entire map then let us know, we will take you up on that.

Aneu | [VoTF]

Arrowcarts [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: MiLkZz.4789

MiLkZz.4789

100 bags, nice. We are up for it too. A good guild shouldn’t have to much problem with that.

Warrior of [VcY], guild from Seafarer’s Rest
First troll to receive 10/10
Best golem driver EU

Arrowcarts [merged]

in WvW

Ruprect.7260

I was both wiped by superior arrow carts tonight, and wiped others, and I never once had any fun doing it.

I timed this last night; I have a level 80 Engineer with about 2400 armor and 24k hit points. He literally stood, /dancing, in arrow rain from a superior AC for 35 seconds before the AC got him down to 30% HP and he had to heal himself. He then /danced for another 17-18 seconds before /laughing and heading back into Bay.

Lol where do you ever only see 1 AC?? I rarely go to any tower or keep that does not have 6+ at an entrance. 35 seconds/6 = 5.8 seconds to near death. With the rediculous range that they now have lol, this is out of control.

I know in the lower tier 1 AC is probably the norm, but in T2 we never come to an entrance that does not have at least 6+ AC’s of which 3+ are nat able to be targeted and desroyed.

[TC] Tarnished Coast

Arrowcarts [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

NO ONE CARES ABOUT KARMA

I have to agree with this. You get more than enough karma just from playing normally that you don’t need karma from WvW events, so people aren’t complaining due to the karma trains (which were pretty lulzy to begin with, especially since Orr is a better place to karma train). First time I hit level 80 I had over 300K karma.

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

Arrowcarts [merged]

in WvW

Caliban.3176

Then you are a good commander and will have succeeded where others have failed. I personally would love to try that and I’m sure it would be a good fight. If you are sure that you would win, I think you are overconfident.

Not saying it is impossible for you to take hills, I’m saying it is not a sure thing. We’ve proven that before.

Arrowcarts [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: loseros.5912

loseros.5912

Dude I’ve been playing since day 1 in WvW witnessed all kind of sieges, niinja attempts, distraction tactics, supply cut, NEARLY EVERYTHING YOU COULD IMAGINE.

And a kittening well defended keep with the old arrow carts was a kittening hell to take it.

Asterilla
Ranger charr 80, Guardian asura 80

Arrowcarts [merged]

in WvW

FractalChaos.6539

I take it you don’t play on a T1 server then.

Has it ever occured to anyone… That if T1 servers cant adapt to the new arrowcarts, they dont deserve to be in T1 and will inevitably drop?

Yes let tier 1 drop and let the people who desire stagnant and borring fighting step forward.

That will keep the game alive.

ps. it doesn’t.

fix the arrowcarts.

Being encouraged to use intelligence and tactical thinking is boring but standing in front of a gate pressing 1 in a big blob, then running into the lord room and pressing 1 then running to the next tower pressing 1 is fun.

Plz nrf arrw crtz

You have to understand that by boring, they actually mean “not as much easy fast karma as before”. Then you can see where they’re coming from…not that it makes them anymore right.

Arrowcarts [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: MagnusLL.8473

MagnusLL.8473

That’s… Not entirely correct.

My personal experience in the last 2 days:

• commanded a couple hours on deso BL the first day of the patch. When I came on map we only held north supply camp. Got a group of people going, at the start were probably 15-20 or so. Flipped LV, while vizunah was busy getting it back activated the 2 commanders event, flipped cliffside, sieged it up, retook LV, started trebbing outer garri wall. Flipped garrison, which was then flipped again by vizunah 15 minutes later. While I was setting up another attack at garri, IRON came on the map, started attacking hills, destroyed the viz zerg going there to defend it, flipped hills while I was waltzing in an undefended inner garri. Logged off at that point after getting booted for a new build.
  • commanded 45 minutes or so on vizu BL yesterday, flipped tower in front of our spawn with approx. 15 people against 10 or so vizu defending it by setting up cata + ac to defend cata position. Dropped tag after I had a grand total of 4 people following me for a try at hills, stood in the map for another hour, finally lost tower to 4 or s vizunah after they trebbed it from hills and we had none left to defend.

As a brief side note, the lack of swirling winds protection means that not only attacker treb goes down quickly but also defender siege. And defenders have a much greater density of siege weapons for obvious reasons, meaning they are burning supply at a much higher rate.

Arrowcarts [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

And I can tell you that you’re making crap up. This is simply not possible without external healing. Your math is broken. Superior arrow carts pulse 1500+, twice per second, against even the tankiest of characters. With 24k health, that’s 16 pulses and you’re dead (probably faster with a medium armor class which typically pulses for 1700+). Read: Two uses of the arrow cart and you’re dead.

You were not dancing in superior arrow cart fire for 35 seconds….

I have a guardian with around 3000 armor and just under 24k health (the new sentinel armor). One use of a superior arrow cart on me had me at 50% health, and the arrow cart I was operating had about 5% health left.

Again I say: You were not dancing in superior arrow cart fire for 35 seconds….

(edited by Hickeroar.9734)

Arrowcarts [merged]

in WvW

FractalChaos.6539

id like them to reduce the range back to normal.

if someone builds 12 arrow carts at a gate then chances are nothings going to come ramming through that way anyway pre or post patch.

Attack a wall then? Attack the gate and two walls at the same time?

shakes his head

Arrowcarts [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

Wrong, once a server nightcaps all of your stuff you will not get it back. the week is decided on reset night. We were slowly gaining in points until the change went into effect right after we had been night capped, now there is no way to take anything back. They need to really increase the matches to a month if they really want us to take days to get a keep back.

I assure you it doesn’t take long to take keeps. Earlier today Blackgate had 2 keeps. Right now they have 7. Earlier today I know we had 5 keeps and right now we have 2. Come Sea time period we may get them back where our coverage is strongest and possibly have the most. We won’t definitely get them all back because our server tends to suffer from events (molten alliance).

Arrowcarts [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: OutspokenAardvark.9781

OutspokenAardvark.9781

lmao.

What tier are you in?

Rhyme – Commander
[DIS] Dissentient – http://dissentient.org
[TC] Tarnished Coast

Arrowcarts [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

Dude I’ve been playing since day 1 in WvW witnessed all kind of sieges, niinja attempts, distraction tactics, supply cut, NEARLY EVERYTHING YOU COULD IMAGINE.

And a kittening well defended keep with the old arrow carts was a kittening hell to take it.

This. Do you know how many times taking towers and keeps is attempted in Eternal a day? It’s very likely to get flattened due to at least 3-4 arrow carts on a tower or keep. I may be able to tank 2 arrow carts on me, but 3-4 just wipes me like I was a glass cannon thief.

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald