[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

Maguuma/Crystal Desert/Ehmry Bay 2-22

in WvW

Posted by: Luzano.6983

Luzano.6983

>.< maguuma bay fight was awesome >3<

You guys almost got it back

Haha they deleted the post. Do they actually have people reading this every 15 minutes? Dang!

. I hope so.

How’s the Filipino community in Ebay?

[Guam] is an all Filipino guild on Ebay Jackie Lautchang is the GL. I play with Jackie alot thats how I remember how to spell that last name.

Really? Didn’t know that! I thought they’re from Guam lol. I’ll have a nice chat with him when I get a chance.

You are correct, sir. We are all from Guam.

I’m actually 3/4 Chamorro (indigenous to Guam) and like 1/4 Filipino if that counts haha!

Most of the guys in the guild are Filipino though but a lot of them moved to SBI before free transfers ended sadly. Our guild leader is Noir, a female IRL lol.

You might know Lord Ein, a thief who recently joined your guild Noice. He’s Filipino too and a RL friend of mine originally in our Guild.

[GF] / [Guam] Alaiii – Jackie Lautchang – Luzano

in WvW

Posted by: Bunzy.8674

Bunzy.8674

I tried some spvp this morning before I had to head out. I had most kills every match.

I bet you were using that staff as well.

Bunzy – I’m a mother father gentleman
Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

in WvW

Posted by: Laii.2780

Laii.2780

Quaggy-kitteh update~!<3

Attachments:

[CERN] ~ WAR/Necro^ O ^)/!

in WvW

Posted by: loneknight.8425

loneknight.8425

To Mag roaming party near EB Hylek village ard 7-8pm last evening (Oceanic/Asian timing) – really sorry that our small party dueling was interrupted by our golem rush who were on their way to Jerrifer. We thought our guys were busy scrapping southeast wall of SMC. Look forward to resume duel with you all later

To lone non-hostile EBay mesmer near CD keep – props for being gutsy while standing from a short distance watching us going bonkers XD

The thief who did dat – Crystal Desert

in WvW

Posted by: loneknight.8425

loneknight.8425

Try this if you haven’t already. Its totally awesome if you get the opportunity:

1) spy a small enemy team running supply to get up ninja cats/rams/golems.
2) when they all run off to the supply camp, destroy the build site and put down an identical build site of your own in exactly the same place.
3) Now hide! (make sure you can see them running back with supply.)

Its worth the money just to see the invisible WTF bubble over their heads.

Me Gusta XD

Dear EBay, we built a little shrine for Great Lord Flaming Ram at inner wall of your keep at EB last night, hope you enjoy it (pointing finger at certain commander’s order “deplete all supply, we are not keeping this place” XD)

The thief who did dat – Crystal Desert

in WvW

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

Haha they deleted the post. Do they actually have people reading this every 15 minutes? Dang!

. I hope so.

[Guam] is an all Filipino guild on Ebay Jackie Lautchang is the GL. I play with Jackie alot thats how I remember how to spell that last name.

Really? Didn’t know that! I thought they’re from Guam lol. I’ll have a nice chat with him when I get a chance.

I’m actually 3/4 Chamorro (indigenous to Guam) and like 1/4 Filipino if that counts haha!

Most of the guys in the guild are Filipino though but a lot of them moved to SBI before free transfers ended sadly. Our guild leader is Noir, a female IRL lol.

You might know Lord Ein, a thief who recently joined your guild Noice. He’s Filipino too and a RL friend of mine originally in our Guild.

o.o;;

Salute. I feel like we Ps are spreadout. >3<

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in WvW

Posted by: shanmugong.6750

shanmugong.6750

It’s Raining KöMÉ
The next installment in the Booty Babes video from [KöMÉ]. This sums up some of our guild activities for the month of Feb 2013, including the V Day special, and also pays tribute to our WvW opponents. Featuring, Asha Angelika, Estaily, Miaw Miaw, Sonja Rhain & Sassy Na Na. Guest appearance by Teknight.

Shanmugong Asuran Engineer.
Crystal Desert. [KoME]
Once an Engineer, Always an Engineer

in WvW

Posted by: Slamz.5376

Slamz.5376

So it looks like RP’s entire M.O. is about around abusing the flaw in culling.

I haven’t seen them do anything except mass invis and fight from within the magical field of culling, then run away once they start taking hits.

Should be amusing once Anet finally delivers on removing culling entirely from WvW! This is why we can’t have nice things.

Camelot Unchained – from the makers of DAOC
A game that’s 100% WvW
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/13861848/camelot-unchained

in WvW

Posted by: idari.4273

idari.4273

Portals and Veils aren’t culling abuse, we even stack might in front of you to give your guys some time to react. Is not our fault you don’t know how to beat 16 of us. Even with 50+ pugs.

PS: to that commander who called us a zerg, here’s the SS, check online players please.
PS2: don’t tell us we’re predictable if can’t even take care about your garrison.

Attachments:

[Ark] Idari Kun
Maguuma

(edited by idari.4273)

in WvW

Posted by: Noice.8730

Noice.8730

. I hope so.

Oh they transferred Yeah I remember Lord Ein. He’s still in our guild and wvwing with us. Well good to know that you guys are still in ehmry

Noice – Lvl 80 Elementalist
Noice To Meet Ya – Lvl 80 Guardian

in WvW

Posted by: John Widdin.9618

John Widdin.9618

Portals and Veils aren’t culling abuse, we even stack might in front of you to give your guys some time to react. Is not our fault you don’t know how to beat 16 of us. Even with 50+ pugs.

PS: to that commander who called us a zerg, here’s the SS, check online players please.
PS2: don’t tell us we’re predictable if can’t even take care about your garrison.

It’s certainly not culling abuse, but it does essentially cause culling, regardless of the intent.

I remember a couple days ago, fighting on Ebay BL, and they would stack up right in front of us, so we just push and aoe them down. It was fun stuff.

Zachary ~ Mesmer/ John Widdin ~ Warrior/ Zazmataz ~ Engineer
Maguuma – [TriM][DERP]

in WvW

Posted by: Soul Evil.2734

Soul Evil.2734

Waiting for my cameo with the naked norn dude

Kääos – Collectors of Souls [CoS]
Ehmry Bay

in WvW

Posted by: Insignia.6345

Insignia.6345

Lots O’ Fun in Crystal Desert Borderlands tonight! Awesome defend at the garrison around 12 30 am EST. Look forward to doing it again tomorrow.

Asuranaut Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

What began as boredom… and for some reason landed us the Overlook. With only one player defender inside no less. O.o

Also, got my baby Mes to lvl 50 through the capping. Thankies!

Attachments:

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

in WvW

Sovereign.1093

^.^ Fun fights yesterday.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in WvW

Sovereign.1093

Our quaggan shaman manning the ram.

Attachments:

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in WvW

Posted by: Sol.4310

Sol.4310

Cool video, music went well with it, love seeing people run into zergs like mad men.

Saizo Sol – Ranger
Twitch – Aussie Streamer

in WvW

Posted by: katniss.6735

katniss.6735

I tried some spvp this morning before I had to head out. I had most kills every match.

I was full glass d/d in spvp.

What is your problem? I was making up different specs in Eternal yesterday. It was a d/d spec, and I put on a staff to help the team with burst/static field that stuns a group of people stacked up. You probably don’t know how to play anything other than bunker d/d.

Server: Maguuma – Leafy Lass – Elementalist (WvW)
Guild: Bill Murray [Bill]/ [DERP]
twitch.tv/mlgw2

in WvW

Sovereign.1093

>.< Maguuma kept locking our Hills earlier. >3< Very nice. We finally got it back.

Kudos to this commander who made it difficult for us.

Night friends.

Attachments:

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in WvW

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

>.< Maguuma kept locking our Hills earlier. >3< Very nice. We finally got it back.

Night friends.

Bony noooo!

in WvW

Posted by: xxxzavulonxxx.8413

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

The way you act I wouldn’t be at all surprise if you used your guild mates’ staffs.

[SU]

in WvW

Sovereign.1093

Night friends.

Bony noooo!

He would charge at us >3<

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in WvW

Posted by: Truearrow.3527

Truearrow.3527

Night friends.

Bony noooo!

He’s an Aussie with a very short fuse, probably got sick of all of the dragon tooth spam, I know alot of others where. We had a BRUTAL root canal set up in that lord room, you guys must have caught us off guard and outmanned, or some of it de-spawned.

Embrace the Evil [TIE][PYRO] Maguuma

in WvW

Sovereign.1093

Night friends.

Bony noooo!

He’s an Aussie with a very short fuse, probably got sick of all of the dragon tooth spam, I know alot of others where. We had a BRUTAL root canal set up in that lord room, you guys must have caught us off guard and outmanned, or some of it de-spawned.

:3 Na, we just have a good dentist. A patient one.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in WvW

Posted by: dreztina.4820

dreztina.4820

Did GH spam recruit since the last time Mag was matched vs. them? They used to be a guild with a lot of solid players who liked good fights. Now, it seems to be just another zerg guild.

Out of Attunement – D/D Ele
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

I think after they lost some of their guilds, the ones that stayed made an extra effort to get more people into WvW. Just my guess, since it sounds like FTF swelled in numbers a lot, as well.

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in WvW

Posted by: Bunzy.8674

Bunzy.8674

I was full glass d/d in spvp.

What is your problem? I was making up different specs in Eternal yesterday

You were making the glass cannon staff spec weren’t you.

Bunzy – I’m a mother father gentleman
Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

in WvW

Posted by: katniss.6735

katniss.6735

I have a completely different glass cannon spec. I wasn’t using it that time. I was using 0/20/0/30/20 then. It does not work vs zergs. It can blow up small groups. And mesmers just destroy it.

Staff spec is 20/30/0/0/20.

Server: Maguuma – Leafy Lass – Elementalist (WvW)
Guild: Bill Murray [Bill]/ [DERP]
twitch.tv/mlgw2

in WvW

Posted by: Rhoto.8791

Rhoto.8791

woah woah woah.. no ele on ele hate please, I’m pretty sure all of us have been playing ele since the beginning

Chipsu – Elementalist
Maguuma [SWäG]
Original [OG] (good times)

in WvW

Posted by: Kolisch.4691

Kolisch.4691

woah woah woah.. no ele on ele hate please, I’m pretty sure all of us have been playing D/D ele since the beginning

fixed

HoT = Grind Wars 2
HoT = WvW players forced to PVE

in WvW

Posted by: Deathdom.8250

Deathdom.8250

This is so weird. I expected the thread to have been locked by Sunday at the latest.

in WvW

Posted by: Rhyis.7058

Rhyis.7058

Static field is a fantastic zerg buster and staff eles can spam more fire fields for might stacking than any other class in the game. What is Bunzy complaining about?

in WvW

Sovereign.1093

O.o;; the update seems… interesting.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in WvW

Posted by: Rhoto.8791

Rhoto.8791

woah woah woah.. no ele on ele hate please, I’m pretty sure all of us have been playing D/D ele since the beginning

fixed

Actually yes.. that is more accurate

Chipsu – Elementalist
Maguuma [SWäG]
Original [OG] (good times)

in WvW

Posted by: crystalpink.2487

crystalpink.2487

fixed

But but but I have been playing staff & occasional scepter/focus ele since the beginning lol

My ele’s dagger skills are still unlocked~ ;D

Euphemia Hime (Elementalist), Pinky Pearl (Mesmer), Avicenia (Ranger), Vanille Morgana (Necromancer)
Chibi Asura San (Engineer), Hikaru Masai (Guardian), Selene Minerva (Revenant)
Guild: The Bunnies [Bun] ~ Server: Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

I’m very confused as to what is even being argued.

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in WvW

Posted by: Truearrow.3527

Truearrow.3527

Kome and awe with a heavy presence in eternal this morning and we did NOT have outmanned here, friendly suggestion to CD to work on their response times. I cant say we would do better, maybe someone should test it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2o-P9VdU2E

Embrace the Evil [TIE][PYRO] Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Halo.8976

Halo.8976

Kome and awe with a heavy presence in eternal this morning and we did NOT have outmanned here, friendly suggestion to CD to work on their response times. I cant say we would do better, maybe someone should test it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2o-P9VdU2E

Finally all those failed golem rushes on FA’s garrison last week have paid off – we found a garrison without a single defender.

in WvW

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

Exactly how long ago did that happen? Depending on the time you attacked you probably caught us on one of our ‘deadzones’ when barely anybody is online.

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

in WvW

Sovereign.1093

Exactly how long ago did that happen? Depending on the time you attacked you probably caught us on one of our ‘deadzones’ when barely anybody is online.

^ This.

And AWE isn’t really interested in WVW if leaxanna isn’t online. It would be just a few of us running around passing the time in WVW.

AWE usually plays 6pm SEA time, and our peak is 9PM to 11:30PM sea time in WVW.

At the maguuma guy who posted the video. Thanks for the constructive criticism. I agree. That is CD’s weakness. The failure to react because of thinking others will react for them. I saw this the first time I transferred in this server from Seafearer’s rest. I still see it now.

What you’re seeing is CD at its weakest. So, bear with us. We’re the shadow of what we used to be.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

(edited by Sovereign.1093)

in WvW

Halo.8976

Around 5~6AM EST.
You had people busy zerging EB at that time.

in WvW

Sovereign.1093

Around 5~6AM EST.
You had people busy zerging EB at that time.

^ Our CD don’t have coverage to cover 2 borderlands at a time. And since everyone considers eternal to be the homeland borderland. CD bl is often left unattended.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in WvW

Halo.8976

Nah, it’s fine. Free karma is always good =)

in WvW

Posted by: shanmugong.6750

shanmugong.6750

I doubt KoME really have a heavy presence that morning. It was not the guild official zerg day and we were having a costume race around Divinity Reach during that timing and the winner of the race, Silent Bakyuya, walked away with a set of rare minis. We spent the rest of the evening, shooting firewalks, brawling and drinking around Divinity Reach.

But good job Mag, for taking our garrison. We do still have lots to improve in our WvW. Congrats!

Attachments:

Shanmugong Asuran Engineer.
Crystal Desert. [KoME]
Once an Engineer, Always an Engineer

(edited by shanmugong.6750)

in WvW

Posted by: James Foringer.2906

James Foringer.2906

Screenshots taken from behind walls are always very impressive.

Wow, you’re just looking for anything to pick at. Well, here ya go:

I guess that’s how you cope with that horrible defeat at the supply camp, that hour long badge farm fest. Thanks for the loots btw, my thief needed exotics :x

ERROR ERROR Chest thumping has reached its maximum ERROR!!!!

Gotta love it when people get hurt about seeing one loss so they feel to need to compensate for themselves by saying they farmed us at some completely different time.

Is that what you call a defeat? You do realize you died just as much as we did, right? In the end we took out your numbers and seige over and over and it was Maguuma that had the camp AND tower. EBay took the camp for what, 10 minutes? before it was flipped back again to us. Before and after that, we were wiping people trying to pour into the camp and treb. I got two levels and and entire inventory. In fact, you can even see someone’s Black Merchant in the pic I posted, which pretty much shows the amount of our rewards. So thanks for that, I guess.

If you’re gonna try and be proud of something, at least be proud of an actual accomplishment. Unless you’re trolling of course, then keep on keepin’ on.

I didn’t die once, and last I checked we held it for more than 10 minutes. But that’s okay, if you want to dwell on it be my guest.

in WvW

Posted by: James Foringer.2906

James Foringer.2906

Overflow was nice

in WvW

Sovereign.1093

Brave soul, trying to solo our north camp.

And the other one our 4 oclock camp.

Attachments:

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

(edited by Sovereign.1093)

in WvW

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

EBay is using their internal powers to make Maguuma crash while we’re trying to take their west keep. This is one defensive strategy I still don’t know how to counter.

But that’s okay, if you want to dwell on it be my guest.

Says the person who tries to boast about it, okay lol.

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!