Magoonba/Fort JANTHIR/Dragonbrand 25/01/2013

in WvW

Posted by: wispi.2194

wispi.2194

Real fun is when the leader of your group says ’We need to take out those siege on that hill. We are greatly out numbered and it is suicide, but we gotta try." A half a minute into the fight, all the siege is down, and I am saying “Why are we still alive?”

Wispi of Dragonbrand (since headstart), Guild: Elephant Ambush [EA], 80 Staff Elementalist

in WvW

Posted by: Mike.7320

Mike.7320

Only an equally large group (zerg, duh) could fight the other group (zerg o.o)

I’m sorry, but you’re the one that’s wrong. Very often smaller groups break the backs of “zergs” and send them scampering for the hills. Sure, the zerg will often roll a small group, but if your group can only beat equally sized groups, you seriously need some WvW practice in teamwork.

I dont think you understand me here. Small group is 5 in maguuma, idkwtf it is for you guys. Yes, these small 5man OG groups do take on 10+ and even 13+ people and win. But there comes a point when 5v20, no matter how good you are just isnt going to do it.

And these videos you guys posted of us..those count for nothing, it wasnt an OG roaming group by the looks of it it was just 2 OG’s roaming till they where zerged.

Idolizethis Warrior

Arkham (Ark)

in WvW

Posted by: dreztina.4820

dreztina.4820

Saying running in larger groups doesn’t change anything is just dumb. When one person’s response to getting killed by larger numbers is getting more people, and another person’s response is getting more skill, it’s pretty obvious who is going to end up better.

OG has been venturing into tpvp recently due to how bad the wvw has been for so long. It’s not the playstyle any of us really want to do, but it’s still fun because it’s finally a challenge. In tpvp, there are actually guilds that can beat us. I’ve been finding it harder and harder to go back into wvw even now that the numbers have died down enough that I’m not hardcore lagging. Pvp is just more fun when you’re doing fights where you may actually lose.

Out of Attunement – D/D Ele
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Ninein.4782

Ninein.4782

FA is in training for T2. They don’t run around without 30+ friends. They’ll be out of our hair next week. Maybe Kaineng will have more roamers since they got so much bandwagoners.

Ninein
-Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

I’m sorry, where is the video of 5v20? I’m not finding it. I’d like to make sure we’re all talking about the same thing here.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

in WvW

Posted by: TIMMEH.8106

TIMMEH.8106

I don’t understand why OG is trolling this, we didn’t call you out…at all. I don’t even know who you guys are. But if you want to 5vs5 I suggest you do tournaments or change tiers. That simple. We play to have fun, and acting like all we do is zerg supply camps is completely false as anyone on FA can attest too.

Can we get back to the match thread.

Weilf
[BT] Black Talons
Ele

in WvW

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

I don’t understand why OG is trolling this.

Sir, I’m lost. Could you direct me to the internet? Oh, I’m here already? Thank you!

People troll because they can, and because people will pay attention to them even for a sliver of a moment. The best you can do is report, ignore, and get back to wiping your butts with their faces in WvW.

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

IRSyKo,

You are being sarcastic. The numbers look pretty even in that video too. Look at around 1:50 especially, BT sallies forth into a group around the same size.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

in WvW

Posted by: Richard Nixon.6573

Richard Nixon.6573

Can we have at least one full page without whine? Please?

Score update:

Attachments:

-1-800-GUILD-WAR? They can’t have my ’Brand… I have special eyes.
-Look, look with your special eyes!
-My Dragonbrand!

in WvW

Posted by: KrazyFlyinChicken.5936

KrazyFlyinChicken.5936

As was stated earlier, FA has been in tier 3 for a long time without any major zergs to speak of. We dealt with the bigger servers after reclaiming our keeps every morning due to them rampaging overnight.

We learned to use scouts with our smaller groups to avoid walking into culling zerg-groups.

We learned to stay tight together, and use proper target calling in smaller engagements.

But most importantly—we learned when to run away. If you can’t win a fight, then you shouldn’t be fighting it. If you’re fighting in a situation you can’t win—you screwed up. There’s no one to blame but yourself (refer to scouting).

Keep fighting. Stay in the tier, and persevere, and these lessons will come in time.

Transferring off only shows character weakness

Fort Aspenwood – Elementalist
Character name: Azilyi

in WvW

Posted by: KrazyFlyinChicken.5936

KrazyFlyinChicken.5936

The BT video shows a pretty even fight by my reckoning. 8-10 vs. 8-10.

BT was in tight formation, your guys were completely caught with their pants down, and when they rolled in—your guys fled into the fields before the first target was called.

Perfect example of how devastating first-strike can be—and why you should desperately try to avoid letting your opponent get it.

Fort Aspenwood – Elementalist
Character name: Azilyi

in WvW

Posted by: Mike.7320

Mike.7320

IRSyKo,

You are being sarcastic. The numbers look pretty even in that video too. Look at around 1:50 especially, BT sallies forth into a group around the same size.

Hey man, pull your head outa BT’s butt and maybe you could see whats happening lol.

That was actually the fight we where watching. For not being a zerg guild you guys sure held of the entirety of DB BL in that one keep. Ill admit you have a tactic, drop 3 mesmer portals let DB rush lord room, portal back up rinse repeat, sad they kept falling for such a silly gimmick.

Also you had a fairly large amount of people, when you guys portaled in and out my screen completely filled with red BT tags and we where at a distance. This video is zerging with some tactic, still outnumbering the enemy and you cant say you werent because I was there, you out numbered Mag and DB at that keep.

Idolizethis Warrior

Arkham (Ark)

in WvW

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

As was stated earlier, FA has been in tier 3 for a long time without any major zergs to speak of.

That’s interesting, because it seems like clockwork where 60-70 FA start covering sw camp/tower to start the 4 hour siege. The way FA chips into Mag is anything but small and surgical. Not that it’s wrong, but let’s not pretend we’re all lacking numbers here.

in WvW

Posted by: Israel.7056

Israel.7056

I’m watching BT’s video and it’s hard for me to tell what’s going on since the video is sped up. Looks like pretty standard siege fighting to me.

If this is what you guys have fun doing then by all means do it. Play the game to have fun. We just don’t have fun doing the same things that’s all.

(edited by Israel.7056)

in WvW

Posted by: dreztina.4820

dreztina.4820

I don’t understand why OG is trolling this

First off, no one is trolling. Just because ‘troll’ has diluted down to the point where it means almost anything, does not mean it’s the right word for any situation where someone posts something you don’t like.

As for the why, well I haven’t been posting much as I haven’t been wvwing much, but it’s probably because this always happens. Any time we end up facing a new server, the “top” guilds on the server(s) talk crap, post vids of killing OG members with greater numbers, and try to say they’re equally skilled, yet refuse to do a 5v5 and never demonstrate any skill when found alone.

If you want to hide behind “we’re a wvw guild we don’t care if we can win vs. equal numbers!” then that’s fine. No one’s talking to the other zerg guilds on your server. But if you are going to sit there and say you’re really skilled and post videos of killing OG, then you have to expect you’re going to get replies.

Out of Attunement – D/D Ele
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Basedgod.7328

Basedgod.7328

Why are ‘roamers’ complaining about Zergs? Play smart and to your numbers: Feed false information, poke doors and go, cut across open fields, keep track of camp flip activity, pick on Yaks and sentries selectively so that you dont reveal movements to us and avoid lingering in combat for long just so you can give yourself some satisfaction that you’re some good PvPer when trying to come out on top.

If you’re crashing into these ‘Mindless Zergs’, maybe you should ask yourself whether or not your roaming group has this exact ‘mindless’ mentality of such ‘Zergs’ you despise.
-
Oh and BTW, I was watching the stream of one of PROs Eles having Duels with some OG members behind the BL windmill. One of the OG members (Blonde haired Ranger) threw a fit after he lost a duel. It’s all on footage too.

Funniest Ele NA
[coVn] Witches I Chaotic Good
Fort Aspenwood

(edited by Basedgod.7328)

in WvW

Posted by: etrigan.4213

etrigan.4213

Couple points I’d like to make on any misconceptions about FA:

1. Only 1 guild on FA right now truly zergs, and that is GODS. And trust me when we zerg you’ll know it(ie. EB this past sunday afternoon, sorry DB you were still in firing range of us at that point). Just an FYI we have only truly zerged once this entire matchup so far. We usually do it a bit more…

Sometimes we have enough to do 2 or 3 groups of 10-20 on the same map, not counting any other “special forces” type group we may have going. Tough luck if we appear on your map.

You’re lucky this week that most of the guild has been leveling their alts in WvW.

2. A guild like RET may get 20+ players on at once, but most of the time they run 10-15. And when they do, you’ll know it. I saw RET defend SMC the other day and push through a larger MAG force that was on the walls. Should have been a pitched battle…as both forces saw each other. Nope RET gut punched through them and that was it.

3. BT…welp you can watch their weekly recap videos and decide yourself what kind of work they do. I will say this: They will farm you regardless of what you think of them. In regards to the video…looks like the forces were equal to me. Its more telling that both MAG and DB allowed BT to flank them like 3 times. Smart commanders like Quenta can almost always count on the opponents not realizing whats going on most of the time. Perhaps you should think about getting on Quenta’s level instead of complaining about it.

4. We have several other EST guilds that are doing awesome. HOPE has recruited some, and they can roll with 10-20 on any given night…but they aren’t on every night. They are busy doing awesome stuff like dungeon races.

5. I can’t speak for our oceanics, as some of them are still pretty new to me. I do know that they are AWESOME.

6. If you want to 5vs5, head on over to sPVP. FA’s WvW guilds are too busy taking and/or defending stuff or wiping you.

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

in WvW

Posted by: Haldunius.7864

Haldunius.7864

Why are ‘roamers’ complaining about Zergs? Feed false information, poke doors and go, cut across open fields, keep track of camp flip activity, pick on Yaks and sentries selectively so that you dont reveal movements to us and avoid lingering in combat for long just so you can give yourself some satisfaction that you’re some good PvPer when trying to up top.

If you’re crashing into these ‘Mindless Zergs’ you despise, maybe you should think to yourself if your roaming group has the exact mindless mentality of such ‘Zergs’ you despise.

You’re Welcome.

Oh and BTW, I was watching the stream of one of PROs Eles having Duels with some OG members behind the BL windmill. One of the OG members (Blonde haired Ranger) threw a fit after he lost a duel. It’s all on footage too.

Doesn’t surprise me. You can tell from the posts that anytime OG loses it’s because of a game design error, some bug, or general unfair play from the opposing side. But I feel sorry for them. It’s a tough life when you have to keep coming up with new excuses for your repeating failures.

I just don’t understand why the moderator hasn’t moved their posts to the Personal Story section of the forums yet.

FA Mesmo – [VK]
Last words – “I’m going to jump off this cliff
and pull all those guys down cuz they’ll die.”

in WvW

Posted by: Waking.6052

Waking.6052

unfortunately those most vocal on this thread seem to be guilds more interested in roaming and GvG battles in open land of equal numbers then they are about actually scoring points by claiming and holding positions. It’s WvWvW, the point is to take and hold positions to score points… not to have my group of 10 beat your group of 10 over land that doesn’t matter. Kudos to the rest of you who are playing WvW to win for their server, not to brag about their guild.

Real bragging in WvW should include, “my guild took a fully fortified keep and held it for 5 hours.” Or “My guild took SM and held off both of the other servers for hours…” Not, “my roaming group of 20 defeated your roaming group of 20 at a supply camp.”

On that note, Anet should just suck it up and bring GvG back, perhaps larger numbers than 5man PvP. Set caps at 20-25 maybe, and let it be like GW1 where the fights aren’t about controlling land, but about killing the enemy. If we had that, this thread would be a heck of a lot shorter and the roaming guilds would get to test themselves without the inevitable loser screaming “culling and we were outnumbered is the only reason we lost.”

Insightful

Guardian Commander “The Lord Saves”
Mesmer Commander “The Lord Knows”
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: Bunzy.8674

Bunzy.8674

1. Only 1 guild on FA right now truly zergs, and that is GODS. And trust me when we zerg you’ll know it(ie. EB this past sunday afternoon, sorry DB you were still in firing range of us at that point). Just an FYI we have only truly zerged once this entire matchup so far. We usually do it a bit more…

Sometimes we have enough to do 2 or 3 groups of 10-20 on the same map, not counting any other “special forces” type group we may have going. Tough luck if we appear on your map.

You’re lucky this week that most of the guild has been leveling their alts in WvW.

2. A guild like RET may get 20+ players on at once, but most of the time they run 10-15. And when they do, you’ll know it. I saw RET defend SMC the other day and push through a larger MAG force that was on the walls. Should have been a pitched battle…as both forces saw each other. Nope RET gut punched through them and that was it.

3. BT…welp you can watch their weekly recap videos and decide yourself what kind of work they do. I will say this: They will farm you regardless of what you think of them. In regards to the video…looks like the forces were equal to me. Its more telling that both MAG and DB allowed BT to flank them like 3 times. Smart commanders like Quenta can almost always count on the opponents not realizing whats going on most of the time. Perhaps you should think about getting on Quenta’s level instead of complaining about it.

4. We have several other EST guilds that are doing awesome. HOPE has recruited some, and they can roll with 10-20 on any given night…but they aren’t on every night. They are busy doing awesome stuff like dungeon races.

5. I can’t speak for our oceanics, as some of them are still pretty new to me. I do know that they are AWESOME.

6. If you want to 5vs5, head on over to sPVP. FA’s WvW guilds are too busy taking and/or defending stuff or wiping you.

We wiped RETS 15 man the other day actually.

Bunzy – I’m a mother father gentleman
Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

in WvW

Haldunius.7864

you can’t see bunzy run because bunzy isn’t even there, you more then anybody should know what my character looks like.. you follow me enough.

FA Mesmo – [VK]

in WvW

Posted by: Odaman.8359

Odaman.8359

I’m still confused how an out of combat “roaming” group gets caught by large numbers. “Zergs” tend to be slow, yet you can’t seem to get 5 people to move quickly enough to avoid one.

Odaman 80 Mesmer
Maguuma

in WvW

Ninein.4782

It’s culling. Everytime I see an FA, there’s 20+ hidden in culling somewhere. You have to fish them out. The best bait is siege. Drop siege and just stack AE on the siege. Bam instant badges.

Ninein
-Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: etrigan.4213

etrigan.4213

Good for you. Glad to see OG out there doing something, I almost never see the tag myself.

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

in WvW

Posted by: kash.9213

kash.9213

It’s culling. Everytime I see an FA, there’s 20+ hidden in culling somewhere. You have to fish them out. The best bait is siege. Drop siege and just stack AE on the siege. Bam instant badges.

I find the best bait to be up-levels. If I’m in a squad or herd being routed or going in to blast something, I’ll run shoulder to shoulder with one because they’re sure to go down first and while everyone dives in for the stomp I go about my business.

Kash
NSP

in WvW

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

I foresee a thread closing.

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

in WvW

Posted by: crystalpink.2487

crystalpink.2487

Please keep this topic civil.
Don’t make this topic getting locked again. = =;;;;

Euphemia Hime (Elementalist), Pinky Pearl (Mesmer), Avicenia (Ranger), Vanille Morgana (Necromancer)
Chibi Asura San (Engineer), Hikaru Masai (Guardian), Selene Minerva (Revenant)
Guild: The Bunnies [Bun] ~ Server: Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Agrivar.1560

Agrivar.1560

As a Maguumite… I want to congratulate FA and DB for some really hard fights. I feel like we have been pushed really hard and are holding up better than I expected. It is so much more fun to have hard fought victories or defeats than to be steamrolled or the steamroller. I hope each of your servers generally feel the same.

My guild (HKHS) and I have had a blast with the quality of the fights in this match up. Hats off to FA for holding onto our WK last night late… You creamed us with all the AoE… but we were almost in. Awesome field battles though ranging from NW camp to WK and Garrison.

We have been learning from both of you… and as you can see, we are closing in points after falling behind opening night. Who knows how this match up will end, though I think it will be hard to topple FA at this point.

But so far, well fought! Lastly, to my fellow Maguumites, keep up the fight! I hear the flame lord is throwing an Asurran hot tub party Thursday night if we keep it up!
BYOOS – Bring Your Own Ogre Swill.

in WvW

Posted by: WIGZ.8245

WIGZ.8245

After taking 5 minutes to go through this thread. You are officially a forum warrior. There’s absolutely no reason to substantiate even responding to any of your posts. You are exactly the type of troll that lurks under this bridge we call the forums. Bring it on the battlefield where it counts.

[BT] Wigz – Blackgate – 80 Engineer & Warrior
http://blacktalons.guildlaunch.com/

in WvW

Posted by: Poizie.5187

Poizie.5187

I have been killed by a fg of [OG] while i have been running around solo so it’s not like you guys are completely innocent either….It’s going to happen and the more you talk about it on the forums the more likely we are going to do it to you guys more.

variations of Poiz – Talons [BT] – Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: StormWolf.7645

StormWolf.7645

Just hope you don’t run into War Machine on Kaineng then. The zerg runs perma-swift, perma-buff, drop crazy AoE and are incredibly disciplined. Their player builds are focused around supporting the hive. I don’t know what T1/T2 combat is like but the zergs on Special K are impressive… impressive enough to get entire populations logging off for a week.

This person is obviously a troll…we have been told repeatedly Mag is better than Kaineng and we are 99% unskilled bandwagoners. THIS is the truth! Do not believe the troll trying to claim otherwise!! I hope Kaineng gets to fight T3 next week, we need the opportunity to get punched in the face by Mag and DB love…also, maybe people will finally acknowledge “We got game yo.” Or something.

in WvW

Posted by: gidorah.4960

gidorah.4960

well i just had the strangest experience when i logged into eb instead of taking me to maguuma start i was on a cliff above speldan for about 1 minute others where logging into same area. we dropped down to take speldan and all npc’s where green so we ran around making friends and spying being completely unattackable and unable to attack. name showed up as unknown to everyone else. probably something with the new guesting feature

in WvW

Posted by: Rhoto.8791

Rhoto.8791

Say what you want about OG, but we do have a very skilled playerbase. yes we have our trolls, or people who become ‘spirited’ when losing, but in the end we are just a small group of players who have respect for their guild. If you give us a really challenging fair fight in WvW we will give you props..but we will also defend our name when guilds we have never heard of try to state that they rolled us, or when we get beat by overwhelming numbers they try to post screenshots and say we suck.

BTW we DO play spvp for 5v5’s and no one that we have faced in WvW even comes close to the skill level of the top teams in tournies. We would never be so arrogant to think that we are the absolute best guild out there, but from my experience, we are the best group from any of the servers we have faced so far.

Chipsu – Elementalist
Maguuma [SWäG]
Original [OG] (good times)

in WvW

Posted by: EnRohbi.2187

EnRohbi.2187

After taking 5 minutes to go through this thread. You are officially a forum warrior. There’s absolutely no reason to substantiate even responding to any of your posts. You are exactly the type of troll that lurks under this bridge we call the forums. Bring it on the battlefield where it counts.

I’m surprised it took you until Monday to figure this out about bunzy.

Dragonbrand

in WvW

Posted by: wispi.2194

wispi.2194

gidorah: so, how does it feel to be a NPC?

Wispi of Dragonbrand (since headstart), Guild: Elephant Ambush [EA], 80 Staff Elementalist

(edited by wispi.2194)

in WvW

Posted by: Beyondthelol.9504

Beyondthelol.9504

Unless youre super geared and have good team composition, a small roaming band of say, 10 or so, will eventually get mauled by a zerg when the enemy server has finally had enough of your shenanigans – what this means is that you and your group are going to fight hard but eventually get gunned down in a blaze of glory. What this also means is that your little 10 man group attracted the attention and time of many more players than you had, which gave your pug zerg that extra advantage in taking what ever it was they were trying to take.
WvW isnt a place for your guild to charge in heroicly and singlehandedly crush the enemy servers. Its a place for your guild to use smart tactics to give your servers pugs an advantage, and take away the advantage from enemy server pugs

Aramir Hellforge
Terror [TG]
Dragonbrand

in WvW

Posted by: Greens Daily Ritual.9025

Greens Daily Ritual.9025

well i just had the strangest experience when i logged into eb instead of taking me to maguuma start i was on a cliff above speldan for about 1 minute others where logging into same area. we dropped down to take speldan and all npc’s where green so we ran around making friends and spying being completely unattackable and unable to attack. name showed up as unknown to everyone else. probably something with the new guesting feature

I saw something strange the other day myself. I saw an enemy, but it was simply named “Unknown Invader”. They ran away so I was unable to investigate further.

Leader – Swords of the Immortals [SOTI]
Greens Mystic – Mesmer | Google Deez – Ranger
Dragonbrand since day 1

in WvW

Posted by: fishergrip.4082

fishergrip.4082

FA, please win by a lot so that we don’t have to have the ultra bandwagon Kaineng in T2 just yet. They don’t deserve to leapfrog an entire tier.

Maid Of The Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Sol.4310

Sol.4310

I saw something strange the other day myself. I saw an enemy, but it was simply named “Unknown Invader”. They ran away so I was unable to investigate further.

I walked up to the guy trying to work out how he was standing in the zerg not taking any damage. Let’s hope it was random bug, or maybe that Cow was OP.

Saizo Sol – Ranger
Twitch – Aussie Streamer

in WvW

Posted by: Chris.5024

Chris.5024

Say what you want about OG, but we do have a very skilled playerbase. yes we have our trolls, or people who become ‘spirited’ when losing, but in the end we are just a small group of players who have respect for their guild. If you give us a really challenging fair fight in WvW we will give you props..but we will also defend our name when guilds we have never heard of try to state that they rolled us, or when we get beat by overwhelming numbers they try to post screenshots and say we suck.

BTW we DO play spvp for 5v5’s and no one that we have faced in WvW even comes close to the skill level of the top teams in tournies. We would never be so arrogant to think that we are the absolute best guild out there, but from my experience, we are the best group from any of the servers we have faced so far.

[OG] is a top notch guild, [Wär] as well. People do different things with different numbers/class compositions, I don’t know why everyone is arguing.

Malose
Black Talons Gaming [BT]
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Bunzy.8674

Bunzy.8674

You are more then welcome to duel me.

Bunzy – I’m a mother father gentleman
Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

in WvW

Posted by: Pichichi.1975

Pichichi.1975

Guys, I think we’re forgetting what’s truely important in this week’s matchup… Winning the Tolbhrin finisher achievement. We (some veteran maguumans) have some big money at stake over this! /whisper anyone in the kitten guild if you would like to help us with this! Otherwise, here’s to another 4hr west keep defense while DB waits till FA is on inner to send in their golems to our east keep!

Tukuku – Mesmer / Mimiyukii -Thief / Sailor Mimi – Necromancer
[DERP] [iRez]

in WvW

Ninein.4782

Tolbrin’s description in Mumble chat has inspired me to seek out this incredible individual. I just want to be able to say I downed the best of the best.

Ninein
-Maguuma

in WvW

gidorah.4960

gidorah: so, how does it feel to be a NPC?

felt good no one could attack me made me feel like i was on everyone’s team

and yes the unknown invader that is what people saw my name as

in WvW

Posted by: ninjambo.3784

ninjambo.3784

LOL? I have never seen OG, besides the 50+ troll/QQ posts in the forums, I have never seen you in game, and 99% of my time in Gw2 is running along with, or leading RET.

You are a forum warrior, everyone knows it. And trust me, the most entertaining thing(yes,sometimes even better than playing Gw2) is just reading all your tears pouring out onto this thread.

So please, continue. How bad is RET? How bad is BT? and How kitten good is OG?
I really wanna know.

Stawker / Lord Stawk
Founder and former Guild Leader of [RET] Reticle
Current Guild Leader of [BLNT] Better Luck Next Time

in WvW

gidorah.4960

I walked up to the guy trying to work out how he was standing in the zerg not taking any damage. Let’s hope it was random bug, or maybe that Cow was OP.

yeah it sounds like the same bug friendly to everyone so no one could attack. probably abuseable by ressing everyone but you also cant attack. i think i ressed someone from fa and db and let them kill each other again but its hard to say they showed up as jq and gom to me.

in WvW

Posted by: Invalid.8765

Invalid.8765

Tolbrin’s description in Mumble chat has inspired me to seek out this incredible individual. I just want to be able to say I downed the best of the best.

I hope they did not forget to mention; Tolbhrin is ex-military.

Invalid Password [EVOH]

in WvW

Haldunius.7864

yeah it sounds like the same bug friendly to everyone so no one could attack. probably abuseable by ressing everyone but you also cant attack. i think i ressed someone from fa and db and let them kill each other again but its hard to say they showed up as jq and gom to me.

I’m fairly certain you are actually a benign being then. Looks like the Flame Ram has met its competition for the prayers of the faithful.

FA Mesmo – [VK]

in WvW

Ninein.4782

I hope they did not forget to mention; Tolbhrin is ex-military.

Yes it was evident from his leadership ability. I don’t know why Maguuma didn’t collapse when he left the server. I hope my lifelong dream of meeting this individual will be fulfilled.

Ninein
-Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Gao Gao.4973

Gao Gao.4973

since OG isn’t skilled enough to take on bigger numbers, unlike other small outfits i have seen, perhaps they should transfer to a lower tier. it’s unfortunate that they realized their place in the food chain after the free transfer period has ended, but such is life.

Baiyun – Necromancer
Member of Talons [BT]
Fort Aspenwood