Tellerion.8102

Beyond laughable, kittening joke.

~~Ayeres~~

New matchups ARE today - see latest

in WvW

Posted by: Magnetron.5823

Magnetron.5823

haha what else you guys expect

Born in the Desolation. Die for Desolation.

in WvW

Posted by: Faulye.8357

Faulye.8357

Oh wait! let me L-O-L …

Fail # 176242384562845263454 by ANET

oO Vizunah Oo

in WvW

Posted by: Sirendor.1394

Sirendor.1394

Meh, i was looking forward to the Gandara-Ag-Fsp matchup.

Same… after we had RS & AM to fight…

Gandara – Vabbi – Ring of Fire – Fissure of Woe – Vabbi
SPvP as Standalone All is Vain

in WvW

Posted by: Meglobob.8620

Meglobob.8620

Well, thanks for trying you guys & girls at Anet…

But tier 2 EUR exactly same matchup…

Perhaps not enough random element?

Still, sounds like you have been working hard, so thanks for the effort…

in WvW

Posted by: Asharona.9741

Asharona.9741

T3 EU is the same matchup.

Asharona/Azharon – The Bullfighters [BuLL] – Baruch Bay

in WvW

Posted by: Wothan.4673

Wothan.4673

Nice new match up !

Nahtow – [SR] Soul Reapers
Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: PsYcHoSeAn.4835

PsYcHoSeAn.4835

By the looks of it i would say that everyone has the exact same matchups as last week…

Way to go…

Just another hammer swinging warrior from [INVI] on Desolation.

in WvW

Posted by: Mystery.7392

Mystery.7392

Same matchups.
No one was able to join EB – everything gone.

Good start for a reset…

Aloha Luana – The Iron Triangle [IRON]
Warrior – Gunnar’s Hold
Will always love Elona!

in WvW

Posted by: Boomstin.3460

Boomstin.3460

Well, atleast they made 3 servers happy. Gandara,Far Shiverpeaks and Aurora Glade thanks you.

All is vain.

in WvW

Posted by: Edeor.9720

Edeor.9720

Wow, good job Anet. All this work and we have the same matchups -.-

Kareha Silverwind – mesmer of Clan McBenwick (Gunnar’s Hold)

in WvW

Posted by: Curuglas.1847

Curuglas.1847

Somehow I fathom the new system did not make it onto the production servers in time… Well, a week delay and back to the drawing board?

in WvW

Posted by: Lizen.1735

Lizen.1735

clap clap clap Wonk
and again, someone wonders, a-net fails to deliver the content that they promist.
I think i live in a dreamland where devs test their programms on beta servers…..

in WvW

Posted by: Gravy.7589

Gravy.7589

I would guess that what Curuglas said is pretty accurate. Devon made the announcement about 2 hours ago, so EU might not see the new system but rather NA may be the test dummy this week.

(edited by Gravy.7589)

in WvW

Posted by: Olterin Fire.5960

Olterin Fire.5960

Hmm, ANet, your EU matchups seem to be based entirely on ranking right now – it’s either a bug in your matching system, or something didn’t make it somewhere. Either way, the official post at the top of the forum seems … uhh, how shall I put it – off the mark a bit.

Oh well, better luck next week I suppose

WIthout light, there can be no darkness. Without darkness, there can be no light.

Sword Of Justice – Gunnar’s Hold

in WvW

Posted by: Croustibat.1304

Croustibat.1304

Can we please have an official answer ?

Jhiana [WAR] Raidleader , Croustibat on swtor ( tofn )
www.warforgis.net

in WvW

Posted by: SafiMoyo.5130

SafiMoyo.5130

I’m sorry EU. I do hope though that we in NA get the match up swap at our reset later tonight

Champion Hunter

in WvW

Posted by: Faulye.8357

Faulye.8357

Can we please have an official answer ?

since its another bug, they wont…

oO Vizunah Oo

in WvW

Posted by: KnattyDreads.1856

KnattyDreads.1856

Can someone smarter then I explain why a simple system of 1st goes up 3rd goes down wouldn’t work? I’m really getting a sense of over complication here…

-Emhry Bay-
Call of Fate [CoF]

in WvW

Posted by: Asbrandr.6324

Asbrandr.6324

I’d imagine it’ll take some time with the new system for the scores to adjust enough for more varied pairings to occur. Give it another week or two, then we’ll see where we’re at.

Zevkk | 80 Necromancer | Vyhrr Sootshroud | 80 Thief
Cyrus Quintillus | 80 Mesmer | Asbrandr Godrikson | 80 Warrior
Fort Aspenwood [FLOT]

in WvW

Posted by: Feed Me Change.6528

Feed Me Change.6528

Can someone smarter then I explain why a simple system of 1st goes up 3rd goes down wouldn’t work? I’m really getting a sense of over complication here…

Every week will have a T1 server playing a T2 and T3 server, no matter what.. this pattern continues all the way down the ladder. IE T2 server will be playing a T3 and T4 server..

No one in T3 will want to win because they’ll get smashed by whatever monster from T1 loses and no one in T2 will want to win because they’ll get thrown in with 2 T1 monsters.

NSP>ET>SoS>BG>ET>SoS>JQ>SoS>Mag>JQ
My fun laughs at your server pride.

in WvW

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

I’d imagine it’ll take some time with the new system for the scores to adjust enough for more varied pairings to occur. Give it another week or two, then we’ll see where we’re at.

I could definitley see some of the matchups being the same but not all. I’m no statistics guru but that seems extremely unlikely.

in WvW

Posted by: kRAVen.4195

kRAVen.4195

Fingers crossed for the SoS CD and EB matchup that we earned glicko wise. Its been 2 months of this same CDvsSoSvsSBI battle. If this new random gives us the old matchup i think some are going to go insane.

in WvW

Johje Holan.4607

Fingers crossed for the SoS CD and EB matchup that we earned glicko wise. Its been 2 months of this same CDvsSoSvsSBI battle. If this new random gives us the old matchup i think some are going to go insane.

Yeah, I’m on SBI and I would prefer SBI-BP-AR than another week of the same too. But if they do get the change in for NA, who knows, we could still be together.

in WvW

Posted by: Az z.2746

Az z.2746

Hey guys, there is 1/100000 chance that everyone rolls a 0. That’s what happened, best luck next time.

Azz ~
( Sg Az / Rg Az / Wr Az / Gr Az )
http://www.youtube.com/user/azzalan/

in WvW

Asbrandr.6324

I could definitley see some of the matchups being the same but not all. I’m no statistics guru but that seems extremely unlikely.

They weren’t all the same, just mostly. If you look at the numbers on MOS, you can see that the ratings changes were more drastic than usual, some of the servers lost 30+ points and others gained 30+. With the old system you were likely to only receive 20-30, tops, in either direction, with the average being close to +/- 20-25 (excluding outliers and eyeballing it).

Fort Aspenwood [FLOT]

in WvW

Posted by: Yshyr.8709

Yshyr.8709

Gotta admit it would be funny if the only change in NA was for EB to be kicked back down to t5 again.

in WvW

Johje Holan.4607

They weren’t all the same, just mostly. If you look at the numbers on MOS, you can see that the ratings changes were more drastic than usual, some of the servers lost 30+ points and others gained 30+. With the old system you were likely to only receive 20-30, tops, in either direction, with the average being close to +/- 20-25 (excluding outliers and eyeballing it).

Oh, by the posts, I thought it sounded like they were all the same. But still that stinks if most were the same. Unless of course the servers wanted to be the same, which sounds like T1 NA do so they have some hope.

in WvW

Posted by: KnattyDreads.1856

KnattyDreads.1856

Every week will have a T1 server playing a T2 and T3 server, no matter what.. this pattern continues all the way down the ladder. IE T2 server will be playing a T3 and T4 server..

No one in T3 will want to win because they’ll get smashed by whatever monster from T1 loses and no one in T2 will want to win because they’ll get thrown in with 2 T1 monsters.

Sure, as opposed the chance of a T1 server rolling the lottery and landing with (2) T3 servers, that would be a ‘smashing’ good time as well. But I digress.

It was more of a rhetorical question with passive aggressive jabs towards the new system that may or may not be bugged, and may or may not be implemented.

But in any case, thank you for the reply

Cheers.

-Emhry Bay-
Call of Fate [CoF]

in WvW

Posted by: Christos de Soufre.3802

Christos de Soufre.3802

Anyone that thought about it for a second should know that the odds of having the same matchups this week are still quite high. The system isn’t just going to instantly compensate for large rating gaps (especially in top and bottom tiers). It may take 2 or 3 weeks to see some mixing and matching. Quit asking for so much all at once and just play the game.

Chris “Dawnheart” Aerinoh — Revenant, Guardian — Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

On SoS we’ll be happy either way. CD has gotten stronger and EBay will join us if we don’t get RNG in NA.

If we do, the odds are against us in a match with SBI so maybe they will get a break.

in WvW

Posted by: Murderous Clown.9723

Murderous Clown.9723

The new matchups are exactly what they would have been under the old system, which involves a few changes from last week.

Jimibabob – Valkyries of Dwayna [VoD]
Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: Tenebrous.2451

Tenebrous.2451

I am looking forward to getting stomped by a random set of people now. Hurrah?

Thursday Tenebrous – Necro * Sunday Tenebrous – Hunter
Tenebrous Fivetree – Guardian
Zelots of Shiverpeaks (ZoS) – Northern Shiverpeaks

in WvW

Posted by: DevonCarver.5370

Previous

DevonCarver.5370

WvW Coordinator

Next

The new matchup code didn’t make it all the way to where it needed. We have addressed that and restarted WvW. The new matchup will be there on restart. Sorry again for the inconvenience.

in WvW

Posted by: Gorefiend.9675

Gorefiend.9675

Can you explain what “Restarted WvW” means?

D/D, Staff Elementalist

in WvW

Posted by: Wemil.7052

Wemil.7052

this is something Anet don’t understand and need to learn.

if a server see outman buffs all they gonna do is build 100 golems and golem rush everything because they wont face any real fight and try to take everything before a guild or ppls from other borders can join.

in eb it toke me 7 minutes to take a whole map with golem rush 25+1 omega.

because of outman buffs when the zerg joined the battle we farmed them at spawn and they rage quit 30 minutes later.

in WvW

Posted by: Torqky.3682

Torqky.3682

The new matchup code didn’t make it all the way to where it needed. We have addressed that and restarted WvW. The new matchup will be there on restart. Sorry again for the inconvenience.

This dude gettin kitten done man lol

Torqky-80 Necro-Blackgate [HB]

in WvW

Posted by: The Holy Eldar.3624

The Holy Eldar.3624

We (on Baruch Bay) suddenly have Riverside and Miller Sound members on our borderland oO xD xD

Acan Stoneheart
Immortal Kingdom [KING] – Officer
Second Law [Scnd] Filthy Casual

in WvW

Posted by: Feed Me Change.6528

Feed Me Change.6528

Sure, as opposed the chance of a T1 server rolling the lottery and landing with (2) T3 servers, that would be a ‘smashing’ good time as well. But I digress.

It was more of a rhetorical question with passive aggressive jabs towards the new system that may or may not be bugged, and may or may not be implemented.

But in any case, thank you for the reply

Cheers.

I would hope that if a T1 server gets thrown into (2) T3 server matchup, they would double team the hell out of them! It just offers different possibilities then WULD.. same servers would be moving up/down every week and would be just as stagnant as it was before.

blah nvm.. lol

NSP>ET>SoS>BG>ET>SoS>JQ>SoS>Mag>JQ
My fun laughs at your server pride.

in WvW

Asbrandr.6324

The new matchups are exactly what they would have been under the old system, which involves a few changes from last week.

Was looking at NA data when I stated that; whoops. Seems like it’s fixed now though.

Nice to see the fixes rolling out quickly.

Fort Aspenwood [FLOT]

in WvW

Johje Holan.4607

We (on Baruch Bay) suddenly have Riverside and Miller Sound members on our borderland oO xD xD

Sweet, a six way!

in WvW

Posted by: olleN.2356

olleN.2356

What does that mean? We need to wait next Friday reset?

Vizunah Square

in WvW

Posted by: Mystery.7392

Mystery.7392

I’m playing against my own server as SFR player now :x

Aloha Luana – The Iron Triangle [IRON]
Warrior – Gunnar’s Hold
Will always love Elona!

in WvW

Asbrandr.6324

What does that mean? We need to wait next Friday reset?

The probably just restarted the WvW servers, since the statement was past-tense; should still be today.

Fort Aspenwood [FLOT]

in WvW

Posted by: Nauda.3678

Nauda.3678

Woah, we(Abaddon) got some French or Spanish people on our BL. X.x

in WvW

Posted by: Olterin Fire.5960

Olterin Fire.5960

Ahh, patch day best day

WIthout light, there can be no darkness. Without darkness, there can be no light.

Sword Of Justice – Gunnar’s Hold

in WvW

Sirendor.1394

Got kicked out!

in WvW

Sirendor.1394

They’re updating it atm it seems. And btw, I saw people from my server who were marked as invaders and we were fighting ;O

in WvW

Posted by: Poringosa.1804

Poringosa.1804

Suddenly English/German/Polish Map chat mixed <3
So epic… ANet, this is the best feature: All servers vs alls ervers vs all servers. We even fight against our own server members <3

in WvW

Posted by: Thezen.2187

Thezen.2187

thx for useless fighting, bracket first after reset, now 3rd with 400 points less

edit: nevermind … complete reset