Official T6 Matchup: DH|SF|IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Like Forty Seven Ninjas.6982

Like Forty Seven Ninjas.6982

Q:

Looks like we’re going to try and do a more permanent thread for the recurring fights.
Some format stuff:

• Answer = Most updated score pic (lets get lots of ’em)
  • Millenium RT Scoreboard
  • Current Match date: 5/3 +

Fights in IoJ bl tonight have been awesome, hope they keep up the entire week!

DH Yak’s Bend – Perfect Dark [PD]
Dr Hoppenheimer – Engi / Meowzir – Guard /
Mulcibur Nox – Ele / Mr Directed – Mes

(edited by Like Forty Seven Ninjas.6982)

in Match-ups

A:

Thieves out there, you want a lesson in how not to be a cutter of cookies? Take a lesson from [ND] on SF – these guys are pretty baws.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Spooky Mulder.1524

Spooky Mulder.1524

Reset… The Furnace is lit.

Commander Minerva Vix
[CoSA]
Sorrow’s Furnace

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lorvul.5482

Lorvul.5482

Awesome fighting in EB. I’m loving it. Here is a little video I made this morning of some fights I had with DH and IoJ. This is my first video, enjoy

Marnoll Whitefyre [Gore] (SF Commander)

Commander Marnoll Whitefyre [Gore]
Sorrow’s Furnace
Guardian

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vinny.6924

Vinny.6924

And will run out of gas on Monday. LOL

Commander Ahria – Warrior – Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

Posted by: I Monk For L O V E.7528

I Monk For L O V E.7528

Don’t be so sure about that this week

None Shall Pass – Level 80 Guardian
No Yaks Shall Pass – Level 80 Thief
Sorrows Furnace – Special Tactics Assault Recon[StaR]

in Match-ups

Spooky Mulder.1524

This^

Commander Minerva Vix
[CoSA]
Sorrow’s Furnace

in Match-ups

Posted by: J J.7902

J J.7902

This^

^ What he said and how he said it

[Rekz] Necromancer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rogue Lemming.6358

Rogue Lemming.6358

This^

^ As mentioned heretofore by my esteemed colleagues.

~G27

Kylie Rogue [ECG][CoSA][FARM]
East Coast Guardians: [ECG-B]G27
Why [FARM] is for you!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gisei.5749

Gisei.5749

This^

^ As mentioned heretofore by my esteemed colleagues.

~G27

Ditto!

~Sorrow’s Furnace~
Guardian

in Match-ups

Spooky Mulder.1524

EB blue is totally painted blue. Excellent job SF!

Commander Minerva Vix
[CoSA]
Sorrow’s Furnace

in Match-ups

Posted by: KinkyGiraffe.4123

KinkyGiraffe.4123

It really depends on what IoJs focus is during the week, if we hit DH during oceanic and leave SF’s bl alone they will rack up a lot more points and vice versa.

But seeing as DH decided to mess up our plans of trying to keep second place for this week, my focus will be on them all night every night, game on guys

Mr(s) Starkk

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mercer.8126

Mercer.8126

What a great reset night <3 Holding SFB all nigh and then getting a Wp in DH’s bay, so this is like my hobby in wvw making wp, but this was the first time we hold the keep for this long, i mean, u can have it back if u want to cuz I need to sleep and LH has not night crew but like 2 guys and me
Tyvm for everyone helping in DHB tonight love u all, and the guys in EBG, keep the amazing work u r doing

Attachments:

Commander Laylä ~ La Hermandad [LH] ~ Sorrow’s Furnace~

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lord Rager.8543

Lord Rager.8543

So i guess KING is going to play this week and IoJ is going to attack DH this week. Sounds like a great week to take time off and farm gold for upgrades and let other guilds take care of it this week.

Commander The Tallest Rager
Darkhaven Asuran Guardian
S O T D Warband [SotD]

in Match-ups

I Monk For L O V E.7528

So i guess KING is going to play this week and IoJ is going to attack DH this week. Sounds like a great week to take time off and farm gold for upgrades and let other guilds take care of it this week.

Lol you give up so easy :/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Panic.1862

Panic.1862

Dat Sarcasm.

Stormbluff Isle
Dark Covenant [DC] Fear Him [FEAR] All Glass No Cannon [Oops]

in Match-ups

KinkyGiraffe.4123

As a few of our guys said not long after reset

‘Wait till oceanic prime time kicks in’

Another great week a head of us!

Goodluck and have fun guys

Attachments:

Mr(s) Starkk

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lord Rager.8543

Lord Rager.8543

I guess you though 7 people banging on inner gate was no worries. You guess wrong. Enter the lords room with no one manning any seige and DH took SM. I know i said i would be farmming gold and such but WvW is like crack no matter what any guild thinks of the small tiny guild im in. Nice work Dream[SaS] and DH

Commander The Tallest Rager
Darkhaven Asuran Guardian
S O T D Warband [SotD]

in Match-ups

Posted by: DisplayName.7802

DisplayName.7802

Welp, shameless plug.

Hello oceanics of DH/IOJ, if you want some challenge and not Pvdooring, come join SF.

Basic Banjo

in Match-ups

Posted by: Heiltdo.2891

Heiltdo.2891

It’s all about the nightcaping.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Alchemist.3692

Alchemist.3692

Welp, shameless plug.

Hello oceanics of DH/IOJ, if you want some challenge and not Pvdooring, come join SF.

LOL banjo.. i guess it wouldn’t hurt to try

in Match-ups

I generally play during NA primetime so to me, SF is MORE than holding their own in this tier. Its a numbers game, and when both sides are evenly matched, its a “learn how to freaking defend our kitten, DH” game haha

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tuluum.9638

Tuluum.9638

I generally play during NA primetime so to me, SF is MORE than holding their own in this tier. Its a numbers game, and when both sides are evenly matched, its a “learn how to freaking defend our kitten, DH” game haha

Defense is for the weak. That should be obvious.

We will strike down our foes with an iron fist as our bare feet are devoured by piranha! Such is the way of the Darkhavian. Such is the way of the warrior. None shall defeat us, except for those who do.

Henosis [ONE]
06-04-13
NEVER FORGET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Moderator.9604

Moderator.9604

Hello,
several rude posts and accusations were removed from this thread. Please refrain from such behaviour in the future and be respectful to each other, otherwise the thread will be closed. Thank you for your understanding.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tuluum.9638

Tuluum.9638

Hello,
several rude posts and accusations were removed from this thread. Please refrain from such behaviour in the future and be respectful to each other, otherwise the thread will be closed. Thank you for your understanding.

Next time, it would be much appreciated to just receive the PMs for such actions in one amalgamated post. Your time is my concern, as well as my own time. For expediency, please investigate the feasibility of implementing a single PM system for any infractions/deletions given within a certain time frame.

When I get so many, it makes me think I have friends. When I find out otherwise, it hurts my feelings.

waits for PM

:D

Henosis [ONE]
06-04-13
NEVER FORGET

in Match-ups

And here’s the current score!

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: EnemyCrusher.7324

EnemyCrusher.7324

I’ve been playing in EB for the past two hours and in that entire time, IoJ hasn’t attacked a single DH structure and DH hasn’t attacked a single IoJ structure. What’s going on guys? I thought this tier was above secret alliances.

Light of Honor [Lite] – Founder / Warmaster
Sorrow’s Furnace Commander
“You’re the mount, karka’s ride you instead, and thus they die happy!”-Colin Johanson

in Match-ups

Posted by: DreamReaver.7514

DreamReaver.7514

It was epic last night, taking our keep back in our own borderlands, thanks for IOJ for distracting DR while we sieged even though they didn’t realize they where helping us. And in EB taking our keep was an epic siege and then SM. Great to see people persisted with the sieging and the reward was getting our keep and SM back and all our lowlands back.

everything is an illusion

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tukmolytes.3467

Tukmolytes.3467

Erm, SF, where are your 20+ golems? Did they melt in Hills? Hahahahaha, we had so much panic and fun. Peace. <3

Tukmolytes [TRBO]
Isle of Janthir [2012-2017] → Fort Aspenwood [2017-Present]
Power Ranger

in Match-ups

Posted by: PhaNTaSiZe.4215

PhaNTaSiZe.4215

I see we’re in the lead at the moment, but we were still leading at this point last week and then we got poo’d upon Hopefully we can keep it up.

Good luck to the other teams, should be another fun one!

Commander Sammie Winchester/Ian McKellan
Leader of Gods Dont Cry [GDC] on SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: FishEB.2043

FishEB.2043

I’ve been playing in EB for the past two hours and in that entire time, IoJ hasn’t attacked a single DH structure and DH hasn’t attacked a single IoJ structure. What’s going on guys? I thought this tier was above secret alliances.

Last I checked, SF was ahead by 15k points. DH and IoJ would be dumb to attack each other and let you just sit pretty and extend your lead.

in Match-ups

Tukmolytes.3467

Why would we attack DH when we are busy reclaiming our side from SF? Just asking.

Tukmolytes [TRBO]
Power Ranger

in Match-ups

Spooky Mulder.1524

Why would we attack DH when we are busy reclaiming our side from SF? Just asking.

Because its better that way, obviously

Commander Minerva Vix
[CoSA]
Sorrow’s Furnace

in Match-ups

Tukmolytes.3467

Too many SF on our border, wow guys you are rocking it. Hitting Hills and Bay simultaneously. But hey, bring it on!

Tukmolytes [TRBO]
Power Ranger

in Match-ups

KinkyGiraffe.4123

If you guys didnt notice last week

Sorrows Furnace = 1 204.430
Isle of Janthir = 1 202.412
^^^^^^^
Look at the difference of our rating points after last week, if DH the kittens didnt attack us so hard the night before reset, our strong push would have kept us blue for another week, youd have to be dreaming if you think we’re not going to focus SF more than DH, we’ll be blue next week and theres nothing you, or that KING guild can do about it <3

Mr(s) Starkk

in Match-ups

I Monk For L O V E.7528

^^^^^^^
Look at the difference of our rating points after last week, if DH the kittens didnt attack us so hard the night before reset, our strong push would have kept us blue for another week, youd have to be dreaming if you think we’re not going to focus SF more than DH, we’ll be blue next week and theres nothing you, or that KING guild can do about it <3

I just loled at this because in your first post you were talking about how kitten you were at DH and how you were going to focus on them the whole time. Umad bro?

in Match-ups

KinkyGiraffe.4123

^^^^^^^

I just loled at this because in your first post you were talking about how kitten you were at DH and how you were going to focus on them the whole time. Umad bro?

Yeah thats what i thought, but i cant control the whole server, what the server wants, the server gets. Plus we cant endanger our super secret alliance with dh, thatd be bad

Mr(s) Starkk

in Match-ups

Posted by: Alchemist.3692

Alchemist.3692

^^^^^^^

lol plz you wouldn’t have stayed blue, dont kid yourself. Even if you guys and DH barely looked at each other. It’s very obvious, so don’t try and deny it… when you open the map you can clearly see both IoJ and DH attacking our stuff but completely ignoring each other’s. And, we didn’t even have SM for too long so don’t bring that up cuz that’s just silly.

Just admit that neither of you guys can take SF without helping each other out. Once again, just got off our bl with both IoJ and DH zergs. EB was the same story. Now I’m not saying don’t attack us, but if you’re going to go through the trouble of running all the way across the map and ignore the unmanned DH towers on your way then there’s really nothing for me to say.

If it was just IoJ vs SF you guys wouldn’t last and would get steam rolled hard. Our only real problem is DH where they have multiple zergs of 30+ hitting two towers at once. I’ve also seen some nice tactics from DH. IoJ on the other hand.. well there’s not much to say there.

Good luck, you’ll need it.

in Match-ups

Spooky Mulder.1524

^^^^^^^

Does Ioj think DH is their friend now or something? Lets say you succeed in helping DH get ahead of us, what’s your end game? They will turn on you so fast your head will spin.

Commander Minerva Vix
[CoSA]
Sorrow’s Furnace

in Match-ups

I Monk For L O V E.7528

We don’t always take breaks from WvW, but when we do we make sure we have a kitten ton of legendaries and me starring as the almighty Meese.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

KinkyGiraffe.4123

No we never hit each other, super secret alliance activate!

Attachments:

Mr(s) Starkk

in Match-ups

Posted by: torridstoic.7492

torridstoic.7492

If it was just IoJ vs SF you guys wouldn’t last and would get steam rolled hard. […] IoJ on the other hand.. well there’s not much to say there.

Maybe IoJ (allegedly) only attacks SF because nobody from DH is calling them scrubs.

Or it could be the big secret alliance, yeah. When we’re ready to go public, it’s going to be called Darjanthirhaven. Anet even agreed to merge our servers.

At The Vanguard.
Golemhaven [Van] – mesmer | guardian

in Match-ups

KinkyGiraffe.4123

If it was just IoJ vs SF you guys wouldn’t last and would get steam rolled hard. […] IoJ on the other hand.. well there’s not much to say there.

Maybe IoJ (allegedly) only attacks SF because nobody from DH is calling them scrubs.

Or it could be the big secret alliance, yeah. When we’re ready to go public, it’s going to be called Darjanthirhaven. Anet even agreed to merge our servers.

Thought we agreed on Isle of Janthaven

Mr(s) Starkk

in Match-ups

I Monk For L O V E.7528

Whatttttttttt you guys promised me it would be Isle of Scrubhaven

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grimm Maltok.3514

Grimm Maltok.3514

Whatttttttttt you guys promised me it would be Isle of Scrubhaven

Let’s play nice :P

Grimm Maltok – Lvl 80 Thief
SF | Commander | [LORD]

in Match-ups

Well sheeit, I thought it would be the Dark Isle of Janthaven….

(edited by Like Forty Seven Ninjas.6982)

in Match-ups

Spooky Mulder.1524

In all seriousness, I like Ioj and DH. This tier is so much more fun than I’ve had in WvW in quite awhile.

Commander Minerva Vix
[CoSA]
Sorrow’s Furnace

in Match-ups

Posted by: Miss Firesss.3704

Miss Firesss.3704

I am liking Dark Isle of Janthaven, catchy!

Stop giving away our super secret alliance!

[Abys]

in Match-ups

Posted by: fost.9167

fost.9167

No collaboration between ioj and dh. had both SF and IOJ outside main EB keep yesterday that was unpleasant for us very hurtful sandwhich!

in Match-ups

Tukmolytes.3467

I wasn’t informed there is a new server?

Tukmolytes [TRBO]
Power Ranger