[RE] Rethesis is looking for a new home

in Looking for...

Posted by: Aurust.8961

Aurust.8961

Come to Dragonbrand!!!!!!

I’m telling you RE. Don’t. Come.

He even has a guildie backing him up.

Can’t wait to see how DB tries to gloss this one over…..

Whoever says that extra long post was a lie…. think about it….. would you compose a well written post that long just to get some lulz on the forums? Im pretty sure everything that was said was true.

Master- [DKLT] The Darkness and The Light
JQ WvW

in Looking for...

Posted by: Darknicrofia.2604

Darknicrofia.2604

Laughed harder than I probably should have at the King of the Hill “that’s my purse, you don’t know me” reference.

Darknicrofia Sage – Bad Gerdian, Merciless Legend, Platinum NA Solo Que

in Looking for...

Posted by: Eviator.9746

Eviator.9746

I’m on DB. I wasn’t there. But Dekar is only telling his side of a multi-sided story. If you believe what he said without question, you are naive. I’m sure what Dekar said is factual, but it’s also incomplete.

One thing many have to realize is that DB doesn’t have the experience in T1 and T2 to coordinate guilds and tactics. Until reaching T2, the standard strategy is good enough:

• follow the blue triangle
  • pay attention to swords on the map
  • if you don’t follow the blue triangle tell map chat what you see

The above strategy, plus our ridiculously large SEA presence, got us into T2, at which point a bunch of new, large, experienced guilds joined DB. The new guilds, hoping to make us competitive in T2 and maybe T1, wanted to change things, make DB more organized. It’s a wonderful idea, but it’s difficult to pull off when the non-transfers are used to doing things a different way. The original guilds have been adjusting to the new way of doing things under the prospects of better performance. Most have adapted quite well. Some individuals have not.

Is it so unusual that there is some resistance? Online gaming is full of people with big egos. Big egos don’t budge. It’s clear to me now that any server with strict and structured internal organization is going to end up with drama. Dekar’s experience is a manifestation of that.

To the original DB guilds: Let’s keep DB drama-free, like it used to be.
To the new DB guilds: Thanks for coming to DB, but if it’s not a good fit, good luck on whatever server you transfer to.
To trolls from other servers: I have erased what I was going to say here several times because I don’t want to be reported. Suffice it to say, mind your own business, be a man, and stop fanning the flames.

Sheldor the Eidetic (Group Engi) | Shorty McShinkicker (Solo Engi) |Turanga (Solo Mes)
Doing what I can for DB during EU primetime

(edited by Eviator.9746)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Sharpoon.8197

Sharpoon.8197

Moral of the story: Make sure you know EVERYTHING about a server before transferring to it.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Eviator.9746

Eviator.9746

Moral of the story: Make sure you know EVERYTHING about a server before transferring to it.

That’s silly, then nobody would ever transfer. Drama is unavoidable, even on TC.

Sheldor the Eidetic (Group Engi) | Shorty McShinkicker (Solo Engi) |Turanga (Solo Mes)
Doing what I can for DB during EU primetime

in Looking for...

Posted by: Elochai.1280

Elochai.1280

RE I don’t know you all much at all other than from playing against you on kain a few times. Though we don’t honestly NEED more NA on Yak’s Bend, it would be nice. I know Yak’s is very accepting of transfers. I’ve found that TC, SoR, FA, and HoD seem to also be pretty accepting of transfers. If your server wasn’t mentioned I simply don’t know your server well enough. Even without having all the facts of ALL server, notice how much garbage is being said. Whether things are true or not. If that much garbage is being said, there is something going on there.

Good luck in finding your new home. Overall, I’d say try to find a mid tier or lower tier server. We don’t need anymore stacking. Yak’s has a strong community and being NA RE would enjoy the community and fighting spirit at not only our prime time, but your guilds prime time as well. We’d welcome you at Yak’s but want you to go somewhere you want to be.

Elochai Rendar 80 Warrior/Anskar Rendar 80 Necromancer/Rylea Rendar 80 Thief/Kento Rendar 80 Ranger
Commander

in Looking for...

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

That’s silly, then nobody would ever transfer. Drama is unavoidable, even on TC.

To be fair, he said nothing about only transferring to a server with zero drama.

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in Looking for...

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

:3 tc is a nice server. the players are fun. and there is always something to roleplay about when you have had your full of wvw.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in Looking for...

Posted by: Bahlol.6125

Bahlol.6125

RE should spilt all its members into 3 groups. Send them to the T8 servers, and just play vs its self,
That way you have even forces split between 3 low tier servers so you wont hurt thier existing balance. And have a 3way on EB all RE vs RE

Menirva here

in Looking for...

Posted by: Sol.8341

Sol.8341

Just go for the most familiar path to appease your guildies. Go to Dragonwagon, it’s exactly like Kaineng on the way up.

Big and strong SEA / Oceanic with bandwagon NA guilds jumping in all over. No stress, just follow the blue triangle and win win win everytime you login to WvW. The feel good factor of winning and claiming to be in Tier 2 / Tier 1 epic fights will give ego boost. Logon to low levels and level up fast, earn WvW ranks fast and boast to friends.

in Looking for...

Posted by: sssstrick.9283

sssstrick.9283

LOL! Dekar why so mad bro?

Legendary Strick

in Looking for...

Posted by: Aylaine.1036

Aylaine.1036

TC has very little drama though. I’ve never seen guilds headbutt eachother or people jump ship in masse. Our community really is rock solid. Most people are into a lot of different game modes, so if WvW burns them out, they go RP, or PvP, or PvE. We also don’t have many of the problems that a transfer server would commonly have, since a lot of people who go to TC are for non WvW reasons but get into WvW later as time goes on. This is just my experience from being a PvE baddie when I did transfer 5 months ago, to watching all of my friends who did come with me find their niche while still partaking in other things. I myself RP, WvW and PvE now as a result of that kind of growth.

Whether the rumors are true or not, DB seemed to slip off after our win that friday morning, then what followed was week after week of WP’d Garrison and rather large leads in first for us, while you guys finished in third. This leads me to believe that there may be something going on internally in DB. Whatever it is, I hope you guys get it sorted out. A lot of TCers were disappointed at some periods in the final few weeks we were tiered together, simply because it felt like you guys either gave up, didn’t show up or just tried to wig it. When that happens, it isn’t fun for anyone honestly. Based on the new scores, you will likely move back up & I hope you guys get it settled before then.

in Looking for...

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

Good Morning RE, how are you guys and gal’s doing? Have the scout’s been having fun? Are you enjoying WvW this week?

This is your thread but, there seems to be so little of you in it….

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

(edited by DeWolfe.2174)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Blackelk.3784

Blackelk.3784

I’m on DB. I wasn’t there. But Dekar is only telling his side of a multi-sided story. If you believe what he said without question, you are naive. I’m sure what Dekar said is factual, but it’s also incomplete.

One thing many have to realize is that DB doesn’t have the experience in T1 and T2 to coordinate guilds and tactics. Until reaching T2, the standard strategy is good enough:

The above strategy, plus our ridiculously large SEA presence, got us into T2, at which point a bunch of new, large, experienced guilds joined DB. The new guilds, hoping to make us competitive in T2 and maybe T1, wanted to change things, make DB more organized. It’s a wonderful idea, but it’s difficult to pull off when the non-transfers are used to doing things a different way. The original guilds have been adjusting to the new way of doing things under the prospects of better performance. Most have adapted quite well. Some individuals have not.

Is it so unusual that there is some resistance? Online gaming is full of people with big egos. Big egos don’t budge. It’s clear to me now that any server with strict and structured internal organization is going to end up with drama. Dekar’s experience is a manifestation of that.

To the new DB guilds: Thanks for coming to DB, but if it’s not a good fit, good luck on whatever server you transfer to.
To trolls from other servers: I have erased what I was going to say here several times because I don’t want to be reported. Suffice it to say, mind your own business, be a man, and stop fanning the flames.

Than please stop fanning the flames yourself this thread has nothing to do with DB or [RE] even coming to DB, as DB guilds made it clear they don’t want them. So please take this back to the DB forums and stop derailing a guilds recruitment thread its overall too much kitten going on here. When this should be about helping [RE] find a new home.

Guild Lead -[MMAC] Mixed Martial Arts and Crafts
Bluntski

in Looking for...

Aurust.8961

Than please stop fanning the flames yourself this thread has nothing to do with DB or [RE] even coming to DB, as DB guilds made it clear they don’t want them. So please take this back to the DB forums and stop derailing a guilds recruitment thread its overall too much kitten going on here. When this should be about helping [RE] find a new home.

Its a clever ploy to come here and fan the flames, so JQ posters can come in and play the forum white knights. Then RE will see how awesome and level headed JQ is and transfer there….. Except we all know they will go to BG

JQ WvW

in Looking for...

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

in tc there is no drama. the only drama in tc is if you do it on purpose – roleplay:3

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in Looking for...

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

So no decision yet i’m guessing??

ps. LOVE that DB drama. Thanks!

in Looking for...

Posted by: LethalxKiller.3571

LethalxKiller.3571

Its a clever ploy to come here and fan the flames, so JQ posters can come in and play the forum white knights. Then RE will see how awesome and level headed JQ is and transfer there….. Except we all know they will go to BG

I hope your not being sarcastic cause I look pretty good in white. :P

Gun Squad [GS] – FA
Lethal Banner One (Warrior), Lethal Rektt You (Rev), Lethal Loot Bag/Lethal Rekt You (Guard)

in Looking for...

Aurust.8961

Believe me, I want them to come to JQ for the sake of a healthy wvw…… I don’t want to see another guild consumed into oblivion by the Blackhole.

Im gonna call it now folks!

RE goes to SOS, DB falls apart because of server drama, they all move to SOS to take advantage of their oceanic coverage to form Bandwagon of Sorrow…..

In all seriousness, i believe SOS would be the best fit atm for a NA guild.

JQ WvW

(edited by Aurust.8961)

in Looking for...

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

We are being very careful which server to move to as our GL has stated this will be our last move. So, we want a stable community type server on which we can do WvW and not feel like we are doing the carrying, etc.

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

in Looking for...

Posted by: hex.3218

hex.3218

We are being very careful which server to move to as our GL has stated this will be our last move. So, we want a stable community type server on which we can do WvW and not feel like we are doing the carrying, etc.

Then come to JQ. In all seriousness, we’d love to have you. We don’t tell you how to run your guild, or when to play or for how long and on what map.

We just like to beat folks up. We need the help. If you need to get an inside look at our server’s culture, have one of your scouts on JQ register at jadequarry.com and get verified as a resident so you can see the ‘not for public viewing’ threads we have there.

People from outside of JQ can bash us all they want, but there’s no way we’d have survived as long as we have and been competitive in T1 if we didn’t have an awesome, fun loving and kick butt server community. The results speak for themselves.

Other servers fold when they start to drop off. Not us. Because we actually like playing together.

Calm Little Buddy
JQQ

in Looking for...

Aurust.8961

SOR sounds like the perfect place for you….. except please please please don’t transfer here! We don’t need anymore help during NA and definitely dont want the extra qeues you would bring. It would be bad for our server and bad for your guild.

JQ WvW

in Looking for...

Posted by: Zephyrus.9680

Zephyrus.9680

If you want T3 scale battles I suggest Yak’s Bend. T2, FA. Skill lag and queues? I’m not familiar with the current T1 servers.

Zefyres – Ele | Maguuma | (ex) top100 solo/teamQ casual | Youtube

in Looking for...

Posted by: Feed Me Change.6528

Feed Me Change.6528

Believe me, I want them to come to JQ for the sake of a healthy wvw…… I don’t want to see another guild consumed into oblivion by the Blackhole.

RE goes to SOS, DB falls apart because of server drama, they all move to SOS to take advantage of their oceanic coverage to form Bandwagon of Sorrow…..

As a once large guild now a smaller, more compact killing machine that just transferred to SoS, you are correct. We love it here. With the heavy ocx coverage SoS provides, what we work hard and earn during our prime-time we know is going to be taken care of over night. Not to mention, even when outmanned, our NA coverage is fantastic at communication, scouting and defense.

Like I told everyone this week in EB.. We are outnumbered, not outmanned.

NSP>ET>SoS>BG>ET>SoS>JQ>SoS>Mag>JQ
My fun laughs at your server pride.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Zephyrus.9680

Zephyrus.9680

I forgot about SoS in terms of T3. With Kaining continuing their fall, SoS is shaping up to be the next T3 contender. Their oceanic is stronger than YB or Mag but their NA is lacking. I have some friends on that server though I don’t know anything about their community as a whole.

Zefyres – Ele | Maguuma | (ex) top100 solo/teamQ casual | Youtube

in Looking for...

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

I forgot about SoS in terms of T3. With Kaining continuing their fall, SoS is shaping up to be the next T3 contender. Their oceanic is stronger than YB or Mag but their NA is lacking. I have some friends on that server though I don’t know anything about their community as a whole.

That would put them in pretty much the exact same situation as they were before.

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in Looking for...

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

While we are looking for a few more NA guilds on SoS, please keep the current DB drama on DB!

We went to a lot of trouble to build a stable and friendly community. Please stay away if you are a fairweather or demand reverence from other guilds on Day 1.

We rode the mass transfer train once, and are not getting on those tracks again.

If RE or anyone else is thinking about joining us, please do so because you are looking for a permanent home and want to work with a great bunch of people.

Stay away if you are on some sort of trashtalking EgoQuest.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Robot Chocken.7012

Robot Chocken.7012

It is kind of sad to see what this thread has turned in to. I am sorry [RE] for everything that has taken place on this thread. How about we talk to [RE] and not about them. They are right here! Other guilds and their server drama excluded please.

Wok, Master Asura of [QT]

in Looking for...

Posted by: ganeshori.6309

ganeshori.6309

The Fort can always use new recruits! We might not have the numbers of our competitors most times. But we got determination and guts. Our militia aka “pugs” are pretty good. And we have some pretty strong guilds willing to organize and work with other guilds.

So send a scout on over…. we’ll have a nice cot set up under a tent…..and a strong, hot cup a joe waitin’ fer him.

Sgt Rock / Necrotic Charm —- Dcon
2nd Battalion / 5th Marines – Hotel Company – Fort Aspenwood

in Looking for...

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

Has RE sent a scout to SoS? We do lack NA coverage, so you guys would be of a lot of help.

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

in Looking for...

Posted by: Wintuo.1356

Wintuo.1356

Summary of my opinion of the thread after the initial info was given:

Someone said quite a few pages back: The thread has served its purpose. It has done so and since then become a trash the other servers competition between a few posters that want us with them. The thread should be closed. Our scouts are out to the potential servers and making detailed descriptions of what they see during our prime and around it to best make a choice so please act as normal as you would any other time(anything further said in this thread doesnt really affect the outcome of our choice now).

This is about RE, that was one of the first transfers to Kain on its rise, and is the Last to leave. Our motives coming to Kain wasn’t about coin, it wasnt about winning. It was about a fresh start for many who were unable to conform to our origional home server’s way of doing things, and it wouldn’t have been fair to make them conform to ours by staying. If it was just about going to servers that win all the time we would have been one of the first guilds to leave after WM, but we stayed and spent about 2 months trying to recruit help, so much so that we were getting flamed for it. It took a lot to bring this guild decision to the table.

We really gave an effort to make Kaineng our home, but it wasn’t meant to be. On that note did not quite a few kain enjoy the ride I seem to remember that being the case. On another note, we were asked to not play for PPT much for this matchup. It seems Kaineng is just fine without the two guilds they feared leaving would plummet them down to T8. For those staying on Kaineng do not sell yourselves short by giving away a matchup, you only know where you really belong by coming out and fighting regardless of the situation.

Thank you to everyone that took the time to read this, regardless of your reaction to it. I hope where we end up it will be a good fit for us and I would wish the same to any guild looking for a stable home.

P. S. {Noted this in the title too somewhat} My post is personal opinion and is no way an official RE statement, just to make that clear.

Win Two Ohhh lvl 80 Human Mesmer
Guard the Guild lvl 80 Norn Guardian
Outlaws and Vagabonds(LaWz) on TC

(edited by Wintuo.1356)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Tuluum.9638

Tuluum.9638

@Wintuo;

All I asked was if you were still as insular as you were on DH. It was a point of curiosity.

If you never thought it existed, then I suppose that answers my question.

Henosis [ONE]
06-04-13
NEVER FORGET

in Looking for...

Posted by: Arthxaiz.5947

Arthxaiz.5947

Hope you guys choose a good home!!!

in Looking for...

Posted by: ghtchill.7613

ghtchill.7613

As much as I’d love seeing the real [RE] on TC personally, as I am a transfer from KN, I have to agree with the SoS option. We are playing SoS this week and they have been great. Very impressive in style and conduct and sheer determination. They are having a blast losing to two T2 (if there is such a thing anymore) servers and asking for more. I would highly endorse SoS.

TC

in Looking for...

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

Server transfers bring out the drama, and the worst in people, best way to decide which server to go to is to remove emotion, remove the sales pitch and look at the servers.

Do you feel you could make most difference on DB, FA, JQ, SoS, BG, NSP, TC / do you already have good relations and positive relationships within said servers?

Guilds and servers will tell you the world in order to get you to go there when really the only thing that matters is coverage, your guild and your enjoyment of the game.

Goodluck from MERC, maybe we’ll get to play against you guys in the coming matches.

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

(edited by MagiKarp.8201)

in Looking for...

Wintuo.1356

Thanks for the great advice magikarp, idk if I could have said it better myself. Just about every guild looking for server thread is as you say, but you really don’t take it to heart until it’s your guild making the pitch to move.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Gravy.7589

Gravy.7589

Don’t come to SBI, k thanx. Keep Recruiting Wars 2 off our server.

in Looking for...

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

You have quite the unhealthy obsession for BG.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Looking for...

Posted by: Aylaine.1036

Aylaine.1036

Has RE sent a scout to SoS? We do lack NA coverage, so you guys would be of a lot of help.

SoS gets my vote, or JQ.

FA seems to be doing much better these days in terms of people showing up. Perhaps they always had the people to begin with?

in Looking for...

Posted by: Stridle.3981

Stridle.3981

Not that i dislike all of the random band wagon guilds that jumped on board the train. We are already at 80% cap with out accounting for the pugs in any map.. it is getting harder and harder to move our forces like we were able 2 5 weeks ago. I Speak for the people of my guild when we say WE WANT NO MORE NA GUILDS. that being said i am open to UK and OC server slots being filled.

~Stridle~

in Looking for...

Posted by: pixieish.9627

pixieish.9627

Come to Devona’s Rest, where our clever server wide strategy is to lull our opponents into a false sense of security!

Reiseiji, Guardian, Fabulous Spec
Kaschen, Engi, Nerfed Spec
Devona’s Refugee, recently arrived to F.Aspenwood

in Looking for...

Posted by: Crixus.9247

Crixus.9247

Come to Devona’s Rest, where our clever server wide strategy is to lull our opponents into a false sense of security!

And you will be able to laugh your kittens off in VP channel by listening to comments of our finest scottsman, VP as well as many other guilds in DR do tons of tactics, trolling , etc but priority is to have lots of fun and have laugh which we do have tons on DR server every day.

Word of advice: look for a healthy challenging server that you guys will make a difference in and get that glory instead of joining bandwagon. tiers are often, not always, about coverage, those map ques, and not level of gameplay.

Good luck RE !!!

Crixus

(edited by Crixus.9247)

in Looking for...

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

RE should spilt all its members into 3 groups. Send them to the T8 servers, and just play vs its self,
That way you have even forces split between 3 low tier servers so you wont hurt thier existing balance. And have a 3way on EB all RE vs RE

Menirva here

they did this once, when they were deciding between kain and fc. what i saw of them was a lot of arrogance, griefing, and disrespect.

maybe theyve changed some.

dont come back.

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

in Looking for...

Posted by: Ninya.3942

Ninya.3942

Menirva here

they did this once, when they were deciding between kain and fc. what i saw of them was a lot of arrogance, griefing, and disrespect.

dont come back.

Wat

Elementalist Class Lead
Rethesis [RE] – Tarnished Coast
http://rethesis.com/

in Looking for...

Wintuo.1356

Menirva here

dont come back.

Think this was when we were first deciding on going to Kain or FC about 10-15 members jumped the gun and transferred to FC early before we chose Kain. I find it odd that you would hold the reputation of the whole guild on a few that transferred before they were told to but it’s your right to your opinion. You only had to deal with those guys for a week in early December so it’s crazy you would feel so strongly 6 months later after changes have been made/taken place. Those members had the chance to fight a few that jumped the gun and transferred to Kaineng early so maybe they were just having fun with it and the impression came off that way.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Kaprica.2978

Kaprica.2978

Hello [RE] I wish you all well in your journey to find a new home! I enjoyed working very closely with you guys! We had some good times! I read some things on here that kind of made me raise my brows and wondered why someone would say that [RE] was not cooperative. I found your communication with us extremely helpful and very polite. Polite being the key word here! There were many times that we held a tower, but called in the [RE] Calvary and bam they didn’t see that coming LOL. Good times haha XD. Well good luck and I also want to say thank you for your professionalism in WvW and kinship on the battlefield

in Looking for...

Posted by: SykkoB.9465

SykkoB.9465

I love ppl who tell guilds and stuff to not go to there server yet r the same ppl who make posts crying how imbalance wvw is and how its all about coverage

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in Looking for...

Posted by: Altie.4571

Altie.4571

We really gave an effort to make Kaineng our home, but it wasn’t meant to be. On that note did not quite a few kain enjoy the ride I seem to remember that being the case. On another note, we were asked to not play for PPT much for this matchup. It seems Kaineng is just fine without the two guilds they feared leaving would plummet them down to T8. For those staying on Kaineng do not sell yourselves short by giving away a matchup, you only know where you really belong by coming out and fighting regardless of the situation.

I’m from CD.

I was puzzled all week by what you guys were doing (especially when you were in cdbl). I kept thinking this makes no sense, their zig zags, turning, no real push on the gate, they are just bleeding people until the ultimate wipe.

Now I realize why the loosing tactic. You are in there just for the fight. Sadly that means the side with most perseverance will win, and we are playing hard this week. The entire server is trying to pull together to win this week.

Wherever you go, I wish you luck. You have decent organization and nice open field fighting form. And if it’s on CD, I’m going to troll the guardian commander that you have for running constantly. I mean HOW DO YOU GET TO TAKE YOUR BADGES kitten .

When scientists discover the center of the universe,
a lot of people will be disappointed they are not it.

(edited by Altie.4571)

in Looking for...

Posted by: CHIPS.6018

CHIPS.6018

I guess he was quoting a multi queue, and ends up removing the correct poster.

Either way he is obviously speaking to RE.

Chipsy Chips(Necromancer) & Char Ashnoble(Thief)
The Order of Dii[Dii]-SBI→Kaineng→TC→JQ
Necro Encyclopedia-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrAjJ1N6hxs

(edited by CHIPS.6018)

in Looking for...

Wintuo.1356

I posted the one Altie quoted, but yea you’re dead on kain regulars didn’t want us playing much for PPT so we’re really out there begging for open field fights, thank you to any and every group that has given it a go this week. Whether we wipe the enemy or get wiped by them it’s what we want right now. Teaches us to be even closer together and work on whatever happens to make ourselves better overall. Also thanks should go out to you guys for being respectful so far on forums in the matchup thread when you do get loot bags from us. Cheers to our Yaks and CD opponents, hope you all had as much fun as we did this week.