SEA WvW Guild Looking For New Server

in WvW

Posted by: Svarty.8019

Svarty.8019

For the next week, all the medium population servers will be free to transfer to. Might be worth giving one of them a look!

Free transfers again? Why?

To the OP:
I can say with some experience that the server you are thinking of transferring to doesn’t want any fair-weather Marys. Either transfer for good or don’t transfer at all. They want you to be passionate about their server, not it’s ladder position.

Nobody at Anet loves WvW like Grouch loved PvP. That’s what we need, a WvW Grouch, but taller.

(edited by Svarty.8019)

in WvW

Posted by: Tobias Steele.2071

Tobias Steele.2071

In my opinion, the reason Grekkz is making this post so that no misunderstanding happens and also get a feel for how the other server works before we transfer. We will not be receiving any offers of gold to transfer also as stated so it is not a buyout. We will still return to guest in SoS because we have many alliances there that we do guild missions together and will continue to do so.

That’s really good to hear. Ill see you around then.

Entropy, Class lead Necromancer.
Tarnished Coast.

in WvW

Posted by: defrule.7236

defrule.7236

Before you even consider EU servers, ask your members how many of them are willing to completely abandon US servers because guesting will not work once you transfer across water. Guesting back on Sea of Sorrows will not be possible so if that is a problem then EU servers are out of the question.

(edited by defrule.7236)

in WvW

Posted by: DeadlyRush.1620

DeadlyRush.1620

In my opinion, the reason Grekkz is making this post so that no misunderstanding happens and also get a feel for how the other server works before we transfer. We will not be receiving any offers of gold to transfer also as stated so it is not a buyout. We will still return to guest in SoS because we have many alliances there that we do guild missions together and will continue to do so.

That’s really good to hear. Ill see you around then.

You will during the weekends dont worry. For now we are still in SoS. We love SoSers. Please understand that it was not because of anybody we are leaving but because of how the state of WvW is progressing with the new patch and so forth.

Deadlyshield[AFS] Officer

in WvW

DeadlyRush.1620

Before you even consider EU servers, ask your members how many of them are willing to complete abandon US servers because guesting will not work once across water once you transfer across water. Guesting back on Sea of Sorrows will not be possible so if that is a problem then EU servers are out of the question.

Wow didnt thought of that. Thanks. (Not being sarcastic, i really forgot bout that)

in WvW

Posted by: Karuna.1357

Karuna.1357

I like the sound of AFS. I see that a few of my server-mates have already provided some info about Tarnished Coast so I just wanted to drop in and say ‘hello’ and confirm that TC would welcome you with open arms.

WvW is a 24/7 battle in tier 2 currently and often comes down to the wire as far as who will come out ahead. I moved my guild to TC back last October and have never once regretted it. The organization and commitment of the players is second to none and we have a lot of fun together while still competing at a high level. It has been great to see this server continue to grow and develop.

If you are looking to make a move that will provide you with an enjoyable gaming experience for the long-term (which it sounds like you are) then I cannot recommend Tarnished Coast highly enough.

Guild Leader/Commander, the Everlasting Sacred Path [ESP]
Tarnished Coast
http://www.espguild.com

(edited by Karuna.1357)

in WvW

Posted by: Tiborb.1453

Tiborb.1453

For the next week, all the medium population servers will be free to transfer to. Might be worth giving one of them a look!

So, mmmh, a T1 server like “Seafarer’s Rest” will be even more populated?
:/

[LOCK] The Closed Society – Seafarer’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Im from Singapore(Sea) and so are others in JQ sea prime time.

My view :

-There is plenty of action during SEA time zone.
- EMP has several hardcore SEA players and we play consistently
- JQ has several massive SEA guilds, ranging from Australia,Taiwan,Japan
Singapore and other SEA countries.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in WvW

Posted by: eureka.3069

eureka.3069

I’m not here to make a speech on why you should join us on Blackgate, you’re always welcome but all the reasons why you should join us have been presented. I am here however, with a plea. Please, for the love of the game. Do not join Jade Quarry. They already have insane coverage. It would honestly ruin the game if Jade Quarry was stacked with 300 new active SEA WvW players. We struggle to find openings and instead go at SoR because quite frankly, if JQ isn’t in the map then they’re in another one. Joining JQ would completely ruin the game for every other server, I’m not stupid. I know that JQ is already extremely strong and if they gained even more coverage they would honestly be unbeatable.

If you really want to make it show that your guild is the reason why a specific server gained the upper hand, I’d suggest one of the tier 2 servers. Kaineng shows a lot of promise and at the rate they’re climbing look to move to tier 1 within weeks. Who knows? It might be fun to mitigate that by going to a rival T2 server.

Again, you’re welcome in Blackgate but please please please, cross JQ out of your list.

Ikiya – 80 Elementalist — Ai Risu – 80 Guardian — Ki Wa – 80 thief

Running with [II] The Guild Unknown on Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

So much JQ hate it makes me sad. Here’s the skinny on JQ though. We “work” our posteriors off most of the time and have a lot of great, dedicated people that really enjoy the WvW experience and try to get the most out of it. Like I said earlier, everyone is welcome to our community, excepting of course the ram-troll. So feel free to contact someone on JQ just for a chat if you’re interested to get a feel of who we are and what we do (which you should consider doing before going to any server).

Wherever you go, best of luck. Just remember, the sun never sets in the Quarry.

#TeamJadeQuarry

in WvW

Posted by: urzen.7096

urzen.7096

While you may not want gold to transfer TO a world, perhaps you would be interested in gold to stop you from transferring to JQ?

Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

So much JQ hate it makes me sad. Here’s the skinny on JQ though. We “work” our posteriors off most of the time and have a lot of great, dedicated people that really enjoy the WvW experience and try to get the most out of it. Like I said earlier, everyone is welcome to our community, excepting of course the ram-troll. So feel free to contact someone on JQ just for a chat if you’re interested to get a feel of who we are and what we do (which you should consider doing before going to any server).

Except for last Friday.

OoOo Burn! :P

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

in WvW

Posted by: eureka.3069

eureka.3069

Except for last Friday.

OoOo Burn! :P

I never did post that thread on Reddit that I mentioned after we took their keep at 5AM. (IGN: Ikiya)

Ikiya – 80 Elementalist — Ai Risu – 80 Guardian — Ki Wa – 80 thief

Running with [II] The Guild Unknown on Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

DeadlyRush.1620

While you may not want gold to transfer TO a world, perhaps you would be interested in gold to stop you from transferring to JQ?

Is that even legal? LOLZ

in WvW

Posted by: urzen.7096

urzen.7096

If its not perhaps you would be interested in some Asuran Pleasure Slaves?

Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

DeadlyRush.1620

Sorry Grekkz already taken apparently. I wonder if his girlfriend will be following. Hmmm. (Sorry Grekkz)

in WvW

Posted by: Phoenix.3416

Phoenix.3416

Before I make a comment I have to ask, what regions would you be willing to move to?
is to US only or is EU on the table?

A guild of your size on the EU server underworld would fix a large hole we have at off peak hours which would make wvw more enjoyable for our mid tier server so I have to ask if EU is an option?

If It is an option would you consider a meeting on teamspeak with the heads of our wvw community?

in WvW

DeadlyRush.1620

To be truthful. Its US. Since guesting wont work in different servers.

in WvW

Posted by: Tobias Steele.2071

Tobias Steele.2071

This aha. Though I more or less feel the same about blackgate. So so stacked. I am forever supporting SOR in their quest for no.1. now that my own server is out of the running.

<3 SOS

Entropy, Class lead Necromancer.
Tarnished Coast.

in WvW

Posted by: Linanthony.1809

Linanthony.1809

Why not at least try HoD for a week? It’s free anyways and you would still have the same fee to transfer later if you end up not liking it or you could send a officer or something to test the waters. Right now were going head to head with high pop servers and winning, with a little extra push we can overcome GoM and NSP double teaming us. If you want to do the most change and not just be one guild in the shadow of countless others in the upper tiers, then come try us out!

Genesis Theory [GT]

in WvW

Posted by: TheAltarBoy.3176

TheAltarBoy.3176

That’s great and all but how many guilds or groups of people will transfer if your guild influence has to start over on a new server.

You might get a few stray people transferring but I don’t see much more than that.

in WvW

DeadlyRush.1620

No we will all transfer over. Guesting is still available so we can go back to PvE. Our guild members does not care at all about any bonuses.

We run a tight shift of WvW time and also we do use any of our banners to recruit people. We WvW do our job and then have fun. Nothing more. Members who do not agree is welcome to leave our guild anytime.

(edited by DeadlyRush.1620)

in WvW

Posted by: kaco.9856

kaco.9856

Come to GoM we are always outmanned but dont cry about it and always make our enemies pay highly for what ever they take from us (when they are able take it). Our current opponents can literally take what they want when they focus on it since they are so high population compared to us. If we get a boost of people for WvW we would be better able to defend what we take.

in WvW

Posted by: Minoru.1237

Minoru.1237

While I would love to have AFS on JQ, I also understand that JQ has an extremely strong SEA presence, and that other servers would benefit more from your transfer than JQ. BG is a good server, but they have already proven that they can win T1; hence, you might want to consider moving to another destination.

There are two servers that I can think of that both need more SEA coverage and are in tiers that would provide the type of fights AFS is looking for: TC and SoR. TC seems like a great location to go to — a friendly server, dedication to team play and WvW, and you would be going up against a server with a large SEA presence, Kaineng, providing you with lots of good fights at the times that you play. Similarly, SoR is a very strong server boasting the largest NA presence in all of tier 1, and from what I can tell they could definitely use more SEA coverage to further balance T1. They also have the largest and most strident population of forum warriors, though. I wish that reputation would change for them, but they have to stop talking about how everyone else is bad at pvp first, and they definitely need to stop crashing GvGs. It’s a PR disaster.

Having said that, if I were in your position, I would seriously consider moving to TC because they have such a zeal for fun and an unimpeachable reputation as having a great never-give-up attitude. Just take a gander at their threads for a good laugh. Heck, I want to go to TC or have them in JQ for those good times.

(edited by Minoru.1237)

in WvW

Posted by: hex.3218

hex.3218

Here’s my advice. Eliminate any server that has guilds which tell you not to go to their rival server. It’s like reverse recruiting.

If you ask any of the guilds who have recently transferred to JQ, they will tell you that without a doubt the most transfer friendly server is JQ. We let guilds make their own hours, choose their own maps and run how they want to run.

We support our guilds and work as a team.

Above all, we have a lot of fun doing it. Frequently, I have to take breaks because I am laughing so hard.

If you’re more about people than about numbers and ratings and who caps who and who is this or that, come to JQ. We have real people, not canned!

lol own hours/choose maps etc cuz you have SOOO many people it doesn’t matter which map and when anyone queues to… lol

No. We’ve always done this. Even when we had huge gaps in coverage. That’s how we attracted the transfers we got. Ask Strike Force or PRX why they came to JQ.

Calm Little Buddy
JQQ

in WvW

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

Here’s my advice. Eliminate any server that has guilds which tell you not to go to their rival server. It’s like reverse recruiting.

If you ask any of the guilds who have recently transferred to JQ, they will tell you that without a doubt the most transfer friendly server is JQ. We let guilds make their own hours, choose their own maps and run how they want to run.

We support our guilds and work as a team.

Above all, we have a lot of fun doing it. Frequently, I have to take breaks because I am laughing so hard.

If you’re more about people than about numbers and ratings and who caps who and who is this or that, come to JQ. We have real people, not canned!

lol own hours/choose maps etc cuz you have SOOO many people it doesn’t matter which map and when anyone queues to… lol

No. We’ve always done this. Even when we had huge gaps in coverage. That’s how we attracted the transfers we got. Ask Strike Force or PRX why they came to JQ.

It’s true. Each week there are meetings seeing who wants to go where, and there are guilds that quite readily will jump onto maps that may need more because they choose to do so. There’s a ton of freedom to be found on JQ.

#TeamJadeQuarry

in WvW

Posted by: Seraphx.4152

Seraphx.4152

Our guilds that are not North American(both have about 200)
Shimmering Darkness[SD]
Charter Vanguard[CV]

Greetings, I am from Malaysia, WvW officer and commander for guild SD of Henge of Denravi. SD is also an international guild, we have about the same number of member as AFS i think. We are not a WvW oriented guild, but as a guild we do WvW from time to time. And there’s some members that only do WvW. (Screenshot 1)

A little background of HoD. This was once the rank 1 server and then suffered a free-fall after a lot of people transferred away. When I started to play GW2, HoD is already dropping. I stay because there are people that won’t give up and keep on fighting. After 14 weeks of losing, HoD finally moved up 1 rank(week 3) and that was the effort of all the people that stayed. We held our position in tier 7, and right now, we are fighting even harder as SF is catching up from tier 8. But we don’t worry about it, this is because we slowly rebuilt our community and doing better and better each week.
We have a server forum so that people of different guilds and timezone could stay connected.

During SEA nighttime, HoD could be doing good or bad depends on participation(Screenshot 2&3). Since CV and SD are not wvw oriented, some of the times it was the HoD people of various guilds that work things out and held our ground.

Hope you all found a new home and enjoy it.

(A little side note, i was look for server that have strong SEA presence when i started to play, based on a facebook group, they said lots of SEA players are in SoS and CD. But they are full at my first time choosing server so i picked HoD instead, and here i am)

Attachments:

“I’m Zimme”
Henge Of Denravi
[Dx]

in WvW

DeadlyRush.1620

Please do not EU is still not out from our consideration. We already have scouts around other server in WvW.

in WvW

Posted by: Kazhiel.8194

Kazhiel.8194

Someone suggested that you read thru the various wvw matchup threads in this forum to see how each server behaves, I rather disagree with that since all servers have their annoying forum trolls who tend to be more vocal in places like this. You’re more likely to get a better idea of a server’s overall attitude and behavior from their server’s own website/forum where more of that server’s population will be posting not just a few forum warriors lol.

Jalliel [AI] – Yak’s Bend

in WvW

Posted by: Lafiel.9372

Lafiel.9372

JQ is probably a good server to play in, they need the people.

in WvW

Posted by: Deniara Devious.3948

Deniara Devious.3948

EU will be considered lightly. Our members are mostly from SEA and AUS, most having an average bandwidth of only 1MB which will effect our ping and lag (Dunno how the new culling will effect our lines also)

Our guild Jump to Victory [JV] has players around the world and we are on the Desolation server (EU tier #1). One of them is from Australia. I haven’t heard about serious network issues from our over seas players. The lag is an unfortunately issue all players are experiencing in huge WvWvW fights and your home connection won’t affect it much. It is just that if a lot of players get in one huge battle, everybody gets the lag, no matter what is the distance to the actual server.

I cannot brag that we have the most active WvWvW community. Our server has huge player base and the pve areas are very active (up to having many overflows), open temples at Orr, but during non-prime time most borderlands are seriously lacking people. Anycase we have a very nice community. Many of the best players from Blacktide have migrated to Desolation. Desolation probably has the most active spvp/tpvp scene among all servers. I am not expert on this topic, but some of my guildies are really into pvp. Nobody has complained about lag in spvp/tpvp, even if their distance to Anet servers is pretty big. You should come to talk to [IRON] teamspeak or our teamspeak (I can give you the address). You will often find guild officers of other guilds at [IRON] ts as well.

Ayna Micro
WvWvW officer of Jump to Victory

Deniara / Ayna – I want the original WvWvW maps back – Desolation [EU]

in WvW

Posted by: Lord Rager.8543

Lord Rager.8543

As a DH member, I will not say anything about DH server since it was already posted. I will say however, that GoM/HoD are 2 great servers to go for. If 1 of them had you guys when we fought them for 7 weeks in a row, we would have lost more than our first week. HoD has some great players and they dont whine about be outmanned durning off peak hours(I was there for a week to get a few PoI i needed). PvE they had more people in Orr than DH had(changed now).

Give HoD a try and you may not be disappointed about them as aserver in WvW.

Also, HoD gave us a run for the money more times than any other server we faced since we lost guilds and had to rebuild.

Commander The Tallest Rager
Darkhaven Asuran Guardian
S O T D Warband [SotD]

in WvW

Posted by: Midnightjade.3520

Midnightjade.3520

I am on JQ and can confirm that the WvWvW setup on the server is well-organized, well-attended and committed, in all timezones including SEA. It is the best I have seen.

What strikes me most is the attention to detail. The guilds and commanders on JQ coordinate operations in ways that I have not seen on other servers. If you currently have scouts on JQ you will see this for yourself.

Onyx: Norn Guardian 80. Queen in Tatters: Asura Mesmer 80.
[The Flameseeker Prophecies] 4/11/13
Itinerant, no guild.

in WvW

Posted by: Phoenix.3416

Phoenix.3416

Please do not, EU is still not out from our consideration. We already have scouts around other server in WvW.

If EU is an option would you like to have a meeting on our server wide team speak? you can get a good feel for the kind of guys we have and ask anything you want to know

A guild like yours could make a huge difference to how we can play WvW on Underworld Not to mention its nice to have some new faces to speak to :P

I’ve played with some players from Australia before, they mentioned not having a ping problem at all not to mention they should be improving culling in wvw drastically soon so in a few days any problems anyone had should be disappearing.

I will find some none EU players on our server to confirm this though

in WvW

Posted by: Caliban.3176

Caliban.3176

Come to EU, not just for the fights. We also have the best forum wars there are, just check the T1 matchup thread.

[VoTF] www.votf-online.net
7.2k+ hours played on Minesweeper

in WvW

Posted by: Ungood.3054

Ungood.3054

You are Looking for a Server to Call Home?

We all want that, we all want a place where we can be known, where we can be hero’s and not need to worry about politics, or joining alliances, or needing to be part of some super mega guild and end up a nameless/faceless peon of a servers legion.

None of us like the idea if needing to play a kiss up game while trying to play kick down doors type of game.

In Eredon Terrace, we don’t have politics in the sense that you need to bow to anyone else. If you show up, do your best, you will get known, you will have people who will respect you, and people who will know that by yours and our efforts we have turned the tied of battle.

If the idea that you will be free to fight as you like, to pledge your allegiance to no-one and yet still be called a fellow brother and sister in arms by near everyone, then Eredon Terrace might be the place you want to check out.

No matter what server you chose, I wish you a good game.

Every Lifelong Journey Ends With a Gravestone.
Born and Raised in Eredon Terrace

in WvW

DeadlyRush.1620

We already sent out scouts. We will contact you guys if we need any extra information. EU scouts will be coming over by the end of the week. I maybe come over personally.

in WvW

Posted by: zen.6091

zen.6091

I transferred from SoS to TC a little over a week ago after wrestling with stay or go conundrum most everyone was faced with. Many guilds on TC are PvX with specific times they organize to play as a guild 3-5 times a week or so. There’s no pressure with week long map assignments (and the ensuing burnout), ppt, or the score. Playing at your level of fun and commitment is the name of the game without all the ridiculous drama. You can play a few times a week with your guild, or play all the time and find guild groups to run with in TC’s community mumble.

TC could really use more commanders in your time slot too that have the experience to deal with War Machine’s zerging. Whether it’s turtling with siege, back capping where they aren’t, or taking them on in the field, I know AFS has experienced commanders that are capable of taking on that challenge. You may also find there is a great opportunity to recruit new members on TC with many unguilded players, and players with a renewed interest in WvW post-patch.

in WvW

Posted by: Morthan.5439

Morthan.5439

We already sent out scouts. We will contact you guys if we need any extra information. EU scouts will be coming over by the end of the week. I maybe come over personally.

Great move, always feel the gorund a bit before you make your final hard step. If by any chance you (or your scouts) come across Seafarer’s Rest dont hesitate to say who you are, and you should definitely swing by on our community web site at pevepe.net and introduce yourselves. I can garantee you wont regret it. Wish you really find what you are looking for and make the beest choice for your guild.

The only thing I would like to say about our server is that you will not face any ques in your primetime, but still find many ppl to cooperate with. And on top of that you will face the well organised and good Vizunian off-peak forces, who’ve always given us a real hard time. And I am sure that you will like out community bonding a lot.

Norn Guardian
Circle of Nine [CoN] / http://c9-gaming.eu
Augury Rock[FR]

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

To give u a better understanding, here it is in Star Wars term

JQ are like the Jedi
BG are like the Sith
SoR are like the Death Star

:)

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in WvW

DeadlyRush.1620

We are not aiming to make a difference and blow our whistle to the world. We are just there to have competitive WvW. I think more then half of the people hear even haven’t heard of our guild as we like to keep things low key.

I think it is best we do not reveal our scouts, I do not want any people or server pulling an act(Burn out or all nighter) to prove a point and try to pull us to their server. We will go about this quietly as possible without causing any stress to any servers ^^.

in WvW

Posted by: Daemonne.5018

Daemonne.5018

Eredon Terrace is on the medium pop server list for free transfer this week.

A member of our server has created a recruitment thread:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Transfer-To-Eredon-Terrace

If you play solitaire with only one suit, your game is going to end faster and feel lacking.

in WvW

Posted by: Harrish.8743

Harrish.8743

A few things about TC that haven’t been mentioned yet that may be important to you:

1) Our EU coverage has grown a lot over the past several weeks. We’ve added some U.S. players that play during this period, but mostly it has been individuals transferring from EU servers. This influx has turned our EU coverage into a real strength for TC. This has been a big help to our current SEA guilds/players since it provides some continuity of coverage and ensures their hard work doesn’t go to waste when they log off.

2) Tier 2 has turned into a really fantastic place to be. The action is constant and the servers are very evenly matched. I’m from the U.S., but often play during SEA time and can tell you the fights are great. Because we’re light on coverage during this time compared to Kaineng, it forces us to be very tactical in what we do, and focus a lot on coordination and communication.

3) Our server population is incredibly stable. I can’t speak for any of the other servers, but TC is about as rock-solid and drama-free as you can get.

I know this has to be a tough move for your guild and wish you guys the best of luck wherever you end up.

Hellfire Circus [HfC]

in WvW

Posted by: Stormdancer.4972

Stormdancer.4972

I’d like to see transfers to the lowest-population server -always- be free.

in WvW

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

We are not aiming to make a difference and blow our whistle to the world. We are just there to have competitive WvW. I think more then half of the people hear even haven’t heard of our guild as we like to keep things low key.

I think it is best we do not reveal our scouts, I do not want any people or server pulling an act(Burn out or all nighter) to prove a point and try to pull us to their server. We will go about this quietly as possible without causing any stress to any servers ^^.

When do you plan on making your decision? I think we’re all excited to see who you choose. :-)

in WvW

Posted by: Genocide.4506

Genocide.4506

To give u a better understanding, here it is in Star Wars term

JQ are like the Jedi
BG are like the Sith
SoR are like the Death Star

:)

You know what we are the siths :p

Join The Dark Side Blackgate needs more guilds to cover SEA primetime!!!
something… something… Beast Gate!

Blackgate thief :)

in WvW

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

Oh the humanity. Guys, play where ever you want to play, it’s up to you. This thread quickly turned into an Immigration Proposition on one of California’s 873 elections they have every year. Reading some of the response posts on here have been providing me with good hours of laughter while I’m at work on my overnight shift! Some of you should work for your respective state/local/national governments…or at the very least, become a creative speech writer for Student Government at the local university.

“Pick (insert server here) because:

Big block of text with facts and thrilling syllabus on what will happen if you move here,
Sounding more and more like a scene from Congress or the Oval Office."

No place is perfect. Even some angels fell from heaven, if you get into religion…ponder that. But just reading the absolute gawking and collegiate reports that you guys have detailed out for them to join your video game server is absolutely hilarious to me. It’s all not needed. They will choose a server and either A) will wikittenEA time and get wrecked NA hours, or continue to get sat on and wrecked by the even bigger SEA time covered servers as well as the NA folks.

If you are moving to win, go to JQ. If you wanna do the right thing, stay on SoS. if you want more of the same, with a very unpredictable future, move to any other server out there not named JQ. All it takes is 1 server to move in or out of your tier for someone to be dominating or getting rolled all over again.

Owned it.

Mag Server Leader

in WvW

Posted by: Uriel Saintclair.6345

Uriel Saintclair.6345

Love what server you guys go to and you will get love back for sure Im truly sorry for what happened to your home world . AFS is a good guild fought them a long time ago they are organized and they have good zerg movement’s consider that server very lucky on having them. cheers good luck on your guild’s move /peace

Thieve’s spam heartseeker on my sanctuary.
Guild: None Mercenary
SoR since day 1

in WvW

Posted by: Pestilence.3184

Pestilence.3184

if your looking to make a difference on a server then how bout BORLIS PASS, we are only a medium pop server fighting high pops here in T5 so you would make an immediat difference as the only night coverage we have is the small amount of EU players we have and the hardcore us guys who play waaaaay to much lol.

mssg me in game any time if you want more info or even want to jump onto our vent/TS to talk to the server.

ALSO it is free to transfer here again lol

(edited by Pestilence.3184)

in WvW

Posted by: luniprincess.3162

luniprincess.3162

db need you guys.

I was born to try
The Friends of Voltaire[TFV]
We will make you proud,Dragonbrand

(edited by luniprincess.3162)