Sanctum of Rall vs Northern Shiverpeaks vs Yak's Bend - WvWvW 10/5/12

in WvW

Posted by: Nanorin.9285

Nanorin.9285

@Northern Shiverpeaks.

Nice hacking mates, keep it up!!

Can’t take over the Keep have to kill our siege from under the map?

Pics incoming as soon as I get them.

Sincerely,
Yaks.

in WvW

Posted by: tkalamba.2541

tkalamba.2541

Yeah, when OTG was using ballistas SW of garrison on NSP BL, I ran out there about 40 seconds after the rest of my guild, saw a cleanup in progress and just went to attack the ballistas since that was the objective..

Then I died. Quickly.

Then 50+ YB render on top of me.

GG.

Just a tip to avoid not seeing enemies. Change your settings so that names display, I believe its under graphics settings. You will see a bunch of floating names at all times well before the actual models display. This will give you an indication that theres a zerg there even with the rendering issues.

Lord Lefteris – Engineer [Sanctum of Rall]

in WvW

Posted by: Kazak.8459

Kazak.8459

Yaks just got a lot more organized.

We had a big meeting of the guild leaders and decided that cooperation was a good way to go

Love running around in your gang, Spetrix. We ended up taking the orb last night from the keep that you started assaulting. Took us a few tries and we had to retake the wall twice, but then Joe lead us around the keep and we snuck in. The orb chase was hilarious!

Go Yaks!

in WvW

Posted by: Thundderz.1730

Thundderz.1730

@Northern Shiverpeaks.

Nice hacking mates, keep it up!!

Can’t take over the Keep have to kill our siege from under the map?

Sincerely,
Yaks.

i dont know if you notice but we are trying to report the hackers, if i remember well SoR had hacker and the same goes to your server.

I sincerely hates hackers and i think all of us hate them and like someone else saids, don’t blame the whole server for only 1 idiot

in WvW

Posted by: Radiodread.8469

Radiodread.8469

tkalamba.2541
Radiodread.8469:
Yeah, when OTG was using ballistas SW of garrison on NSP BL, I ran out there about 40 seconds after the rest of my guild, saw a cleanup in progress and just went to attack the ballistas since that was the objective..

Then I died. Quickly.

Then 50+ YB render on top of me.

GG.

Just a tip to avoid not seeing enemies. Change your settings so that names display, I believe its under graphics settings. You will see a bunch of floating names at all times well before the actual models display. This will give you an indication that theres a zerg there even with the rendering issues.

I have it set to display names, but while the names do generally show up shortly before the character renders, in cases like the above I don’t even get that at the onset.

Radiodread, Guardian [Os] NSP
AKA: Darkshines, Schroedingers Mesmer

in WvW

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

As a member of Os Guild and a member of the HOPE alliance, I can sincerely say that our major and organized guilds have nothing to do with a single hacker.

We pride ourselves on having a good fight and winning fairly. Most of us have been waiting for weeks to get a good match up and have no interest in winning via hacking. Many of us are just joyful to have similar teams to fight.

Please feel free to send me all screen shots and videos of those accused of hacking and we as a large body on our server will try our best to take care of it.

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

in WvW

Posted by: Zilm.8459

Zilm.8459

@ monmon.7081,

The actions of one person does not speak for the entire server. Many guilds on our side have already stated that we hate that this is happening. We are actively looking for these hackers but in the end its still hard to do so without being there.

We apologize that this happened and I say again…… 1 man is not NSP

Thank you

Agreed. This goes for every Wv3 server at this point in time. Yak’s has also been trying to find the one or two people who hack orbs as well. When we know this happens we give the orb back.

I do not blame any server or guild for the actions of the few.

Once again, this has been a fantastic match! Much respect to NS and SoR.

Go Yaks!

Zed Trufar, Mesmer
Zaine Trufar, Thief
Yak’s Bend, Knights and Heroes Guild [Beer]

in WvW

Posted by: Starfleck.8392

Starfleck.8392

-snip-
Sincerely,
Yaks.

i dont know if you notice but we are trying to report the hackers, if i remember well SoR had hacker and the same goes to your server.

I sincerely hates hackers and i think all of us hate them and like someone else saids, don’t blame the whole server for only 1 idiot

I’ve heard of one single SoR player getting reported by teammates, what you say is, I believe, true. I distinctly recall several conversations where our guys echo your concerns here. We detest hacking, and turncoats (recently a big guild transferred here from Darkhaven that has been annoying/frustrating).

We’ve been dying for a good match like this. I personally think we’re a little outmatched to be honest (mad props to you, NS is doing fantastic). I do get quite ticked when something bugs out like graphics, or a rogue group somehow climbs a sheer cliff right behind me at the water gate of garrison (No kidding, I’m still trying to figure that one out, because it was literally 10 ingame-feet behind me)… BUT, overall, this match is absolutely sickeningly awesome. Back! and forth! …save the garrison, no save the orb, no lose BOTH!

-_- <-gameface on

We are such flecks as stars are made of. . .

in WvW

Radiodread.8469

Anyone have a score update. Taking training courses for a promotion at work and I’m bored out of my mind. Someone give me an update!

in WvW

Posted by: Lara.6137

Lara.6137

i’m pretty sure Elthurien, becouse when we defended their 8 golem attack we revised ALL the garrison each freackin corner, from top to bottom, and it was clear, maybe they were mad becouse we defended and killed all their 8 golems.

in WvW

Posted by: Keiel.7489

Keiel.7489

Current
Good fight last night in EB.

Attachments:

[DONE]

in WvW

Kazak.8459

Back! and forth! …save the garrison, no save the orb, no lose BOTH!

-_- <-gameface on

Talking about last night’s fight? When you guys lost the Orb in SoR BG? Our guy was running the orb from the north down with a zerg of you guys following them. That was hilarious!

Go Yaks!

in WvW

Toble.2968

As an update, I have not received any screen shots or videos of the hackers, preferably showing their guild tags. If you wish to help resolve the hacker problem, please not only send the screen shot in as a report, but also send it to me in a private message or put it here for the Hope alliance can have a better chance at dealing with these individuals.

Thank you!

| Epidemic
| Drenched

in WvW

Posted by: Coolmoos.8546

Coolmoos.8546

Can not stress what Toble said enough….. This information would be amazing thing to have.

Atriese 80 Thief – Os Guild [Os] – Northern Shiverpeaks

in WvW

Posted by: Narise.2067

Narise.2067

This is seriously weak. I thought this was going to be a really good match all week, until you two servers started working together.

Sincerely, Yak’s Bend player

in WvW

Toble.2968

Seriously, we are in no way working with SoR (No offense guys). We may occasionally push Yak’s as a strategy to cull forces, but overall, we do not take sides. We most certainly do not, and will not make organized pacts. Playing like that ruins it for everyone.

Don’t worry, SoR DIES NEXT! MUAHAHAHHA!

:) So fun!

| Epidemic
| Drenched

in WvW

Coolmoos.8546

In all honesty…. SoR and NSP have been leaving green alone for far too long. You guys got too comfortable and then starting pushing really hard. So we started pushing back

NSP was attacking SoR almost the majority of the week.

in WvW

Radiodread.8469

The way it works most of the time is whoever is the most threatening at the time whether in total score or in the region is who gets the attention.

in WvW

Posted by: Raific.4652

Raific.4652

Normally by Monday Night the match is all but done. This match has been absolutely fantastic from the start. I have yet to see any match this close and had so much fun in WVW.

Sadly, I think all servers had have their shady players but let’s leave blame on those players. Not the servers. And even with the rotten few, I doubt it would make that much of a difference.

Great fights from all 3 sides.

Guild Officer, Supply and Demand [SAnD]
Kot Thaed – Warrior
Maguuma Server

in WvW

Posted by: Raptor.9863

Raptor.9863

Awesome match so far, it is absolutely the greatest that I’ve been in since early access! It seems like we never get a moment to rest in this match. Much respect to our two opponents!

Raptor – Human Guardian
Northern Shiverpeakes

in WvW

Posted by: buki.3108

buki.3108

Sadly I think whoever wins will lose… because they will move up brackets :/ btw SoR isn’t working with NSP Sometimes we just try to get you guys to fight each other

in WvW

Posted by: Aberrant.6749

Aberrant.6749

This is seriously weak. I thought this was going to be a really good match all week, until you two servers started working together.

Sincerely, Yak’s Bend player

What’s funny is I’ve seen several talks wondering if you two are allied. It’s just whoever is in the lead gets targeted more.

Tarnished Coast
Salvage 4 Profit + MF Guide – http://tinyurl.com/l8ff6pa

in WvW

Posted by: DrXer.2918

DrXer.2918

Going after the leader is the smart strategy unless you’re happy playing for second place.

Xryl Xyn, Tsarcasm, SoR

in WvW

Posted by: domeno.9126

domeno.9126

NSP is going to win… They are the fastest growing WvW server… Many of the players are very aggressive and have military backgrounds… Most of their Commanders are very good especially that VIP guild… Many players from other servers they go against end up moving to the NSP server…

in WvW

Posted by: Arius.7031

Arius.7031

Domeno,

Sanctum of Rall couldn’t beat Darkhaven either… until they dominated us. I learned personally, do not rule them out.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

(edited by Arius.7031)

in WvW

Posted by: domeno.9126

domeno.9126

More serious WvW players from Yaks Bend and Sanctum have already server transferred to NSP…

in WvW

Posted by: Arius.7031

Arius.7031

Can we get a score update? Is SoR being dominated now or something?

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

in WvW

Posted by: Elthurien.8356

Elthurien.8356

Domeno,

Sanctum of Rall couldn’t beat Darkhaven either… until they dominated us. I learned personally, do not rule them out.

Much respect Arius. We will meet again no doubt.

in WvW

Posted by: Filosofem.3572

Filosofem.3572

Can we get a score update? Is SoR being dominated now or something?

Attachments:

in WvW

Elthurien.8356

More serious WvW players from Yaks Bend and Sanctum have already server transferred to NSP…

Chances are they were server hoppers anyway, you can have them. We only want players in Sanctum of Rall that want to be Sanctum of Rall. Your hoppers will leave you in the dust the moment you look like losing.

in WvW

Posted by: Retty T.2640

Retty T.2640

@domeno I would like to know who our most serious players are that moved to your server? I still see our main commanders in our server.

in WvW

Posted by: fivekiller.1432

fivekiller.1432

Domeno, that is absolutely false. As an officer in one of the larger guilds i can assure you if they were at all serious about WvW they would have been in constant communication with my guild and the other guilds on the server.

Every major guild i know of that does WvW on Yaks communicates with one another. How do you think we hold our third/half of the map with the outmanned buff kicking?

I have actually seen what appear to be an influx of people to our server over the past few days for whatever reason. I heard a rumor one or two small former top-tier groups moved but i have yet to talk to any representatives. We did add a new guild as a contact just today though and worked with them tonight.

Yaks lost people weeks ago during our loss to blackgate. Over the course of the past weeks since we have really stepped up our game and taken our server organization beyond what i thought we could achieve in such short time. Noone of consequence has left since.

it would have been a very un-yak-like move to not even talk to one of the many guilds on one of the many public voice servers we have for Yaks and then declare yourself “serioius about wvw” and transfer. a guild like that doesn’t fit our server dynamic anyways.

-Desirz Matheon

(edited by fivekiller.1432)

in WvW

Elthurien.8356

This thread needs more yak
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kED8B60nOKU

in WvW

Posted by: Mishi.7058

Mishi.7058

It’s funny you guys count SoR out already, when WvW focused guilds have transferred there from servers like SBI and such. (Also noticed a former HoD guild on YB.)

SoR in the time I’ve been here, has been one of the most helpful and fun community wise to play in WvW with.

Current scoring.

Attachments:

Commander Silvannas
“Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack.” Sun Tzu

in WvW

Elthurien.8356

Must be time to start organising the nightwatch.

in WvW

Coolmoos.8546

@ domeno – and since quoting isn’t working again….

“NSP is going to win… They are the fastest growing WvW server… Many of the players are very aggressive and have military backgrounds… Most of their Commanders are very good especially that VIP guild… Many players from other servers they go against end up moving to the NSP server…”

You must be trolling right? VIP!?

in WvW

Posted by: tkalamba.2541

tkalamba.2541

Looks like on the matchups site Rall is still holding the lead as of an hour ago. Anyone care to confirm? This match up has seen the most swapping of positions I’ve seen to date.

Lord Lefteris – Engineer [Sanctum of Rall]

(edited by tkalamba.2541)

in WvW

Posted by: Teknobug.3782

Teknobug.3782

Yes I’m surprised by the score so far, definitely very evenly matched up most of the week, YB got the lead at one point but I suspect that was the night capping squad. And I’ve seen a share of orb stealing hackers.

I bet you if one server had all 3 orbs long enough the score would’ve drifted apart quite a bit.

PS- good on those that left Yak because we were “losing”, we don’t need server hoppers. :P

Yak’s Bend WvWvW’er [Mount Phoenix Imperials]
Intel i7 3770K @ 4.5GHz | 8GB G.Skill DDR3 1600 ram | Gigabyte R9 280X 3GB (14.2)
Win 8 Pro 64bit

(edited by Teknobug.3782)

in WvW

Posted by: Filosofem.3572

Filosofem.3572

Score as of 6:19am server time:

Attachments:

in WvW

Coolmoos.8546

Well, the swapping shows that we are pretty evenly matched. And that we all are active at different times of the day haha….

in WvW

Elthurien.8356

Last screenshot before I went to bed. Good battle tonight guys. Very tough.
How many Golems did NSP have on our Garrison tonight? It looked like about 15.

Attachments:

in WvW

Toble.2968

VIP has a lot of people, but the VIP commanders make risky and iffy calls in the name of “Fun” which is fine if you want to be casual. Dominae^That guy, is one of the few very quiet commanders following Hollywood Fiend around, which yet again, is fine, but most of our commanders including myself do not condone many of his actions, including his battleground switching and his abandonment issues with Stonemist. The commanders this week that are most keeping it together, I would say is Samusen, Lianna especially and Snowglobe. I see Lianna on consistently and making some really great calls this week. I really attribute a lot of our win, if we win, to him. He’s a great commander!

THANK YOU TEV FOR ALWAYS BEING THERE FOR US EVEN WHEN I AM WORKING ALL THE TIIIMMMEEE!

| Epidemic
| Drenched

in WvW

Posted by: Enigo.3472

Enigo.3472

Update for those of you at work:

Looks like this one is going to be neck and neck all the way to the finish line…

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Archaeneoso.8461

Archaeneoso.8461

Yep, a nail biter

in WvW

Radiodread.8469

Keep it up day crew! I ruv joo!!

in WvW

Posted by: Kardiamond.6952

Kardiamond.6952

That match up looks fantastic ahah! Keep up the WAR!

Rotthen (Necro) / Zhyx (Engineer) /Inglorious Beasterd (Ranger)
Server : Anvil Rock (Since Release!) [SOLO]

in WvW

Posted by: Keiel.7489

Keiel.7489

Usually I Friday is an easy day before the next match up start for most of us. But I think we’ll be fighting tooth and nail till the last second on this one.

[DONE]

in WvW

Kazak.8459

When is the match up over? And is there a timer or something that you can monitor when the deadline is?

in WvW

Coolmoos.8546

Probably 8pm Server

in WvW

Radiodread.8469

8pm EST

Any new updates? I’m stuck at work!