So long Jade Quarry

So long Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Elwin.2583

Elwin.2583

Getting a bit crowded on the Dragonbrandwagon ain’t it?

2) Dragonbrand is climbing the ranks because of good players. You can have a full server and still lose a WvW match. Quality over Quanitity.
3) See you soon.

Rotfl
really? most of dragonbrand are really kitten, insane coverage above tier yuo are is only what brought you up. I miss Kaineng really, they were far more comptetive than DB ..

Elwini lvl 80 Guardian of Kwisatz Haderach[KH]
Piken Square 28 August 2012 – 10 february 2013
Tarnished Coast since 10 feb 2013

So long Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

2) Dragonbrand is climbing the ranks because of good players. You can have a full server and still lose a WvW match. Quality over Quanitity.
3) See you soon.

Rotfl
really? most of dragonbrand are really kitten, insane coverage above tier yuo are is only what brought you up. I miss Kaineng really, they were far more comptetive than DB ..

The only reason you (DB/FA/TC) stay in T2 is because of coverage…. Get over yourself

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

So long Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Wotah.2975

Wotah.2975

Who the hell is Omen?

Wotah, Brutaler [SICK]/[SG]
Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

So long Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: dwahvel.7356

dwahvel.7356

Yes, because it would obviously be better for the game if they just went to a lower tier. It’s not like they’d unbalance the matchup or anything.

Christ, what a load. Like people have never “bandwagoned” to SoR. Get over yourself.

Someone told me Omen was a mostly PvE guild or something. I don’t recall seeing them much in WvW. Well, good luck with the bandwagon efforts. Apparently DB isn’t ready to compete on their own merits so they pathetically need to leech from JQ more trying to bring us down instead of raising themselves up. Some younger folks I’ve developed a decent amount of respect for have ultimately proven to be a disappointment. It’s too bad.

You are a recruiter for JQ yes? You are aware of all the thing you say, that is extremely bias reflect negativity and may as well inhibit your abilities to recruit? Its competition, the game will change but at the vary least be respectful of the guilds that did put in their time on which ever server and at the very least, give them some grace. Especially for their time they put forth previously.

OMEN came here on their own free will, like our guild. Instead of flaming threads, learn to develop common decency to respect those guilds whatever the decision. Bashing them isn’t doing you any justice my friend.

Sorry Noodles, respect is something earned, not demanded. It’s also as easily lost.

Translation: I don’t respect guilds who elect not to play on my server.

SoR isn’t a bandwagon server lol. It’s been a sloooooow recruiting process for us and we’re looking for guilds with the same mindset. Many guilds have been rejected that wanted to come to SoR (guess what kind). No other server in the game has lost so much and yet have only gotten stronger over time. Only lost 1 guild total since we were rank 17. Zero guilds that have transfered over have left SoR.
To me a bandwagon server is one that only cares about winning…..and when they don’t they’ll be off looking for the next “big thing”

So long Jade Quarry

in WvW

Wotah.2975

Why do these proclaimed WvW guilds come onto the forums to say bye for everyone to see it?

To be quite honest we dont care

To show gratitude to their former server?

You don’t care yet you still post.

The funny thing about this is we have a forum they could do this privately, but what would that show to the rest of the world? Nah they want their minute.

Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

So long Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Vi Au.8341

Vi Au.8341

3) See you soon.

Rotfl

The only reason you (DB/FA/TC) stay in T2 is because of coverage…. Get over yourself

although FA has a bigger population than any T3 server, from my experience, they are also the one with the best players and have smaller server population among the T2

So long Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Blackelk.3784

Blackelk.3784

Goodluck on Wagonbrand when the server collapses from not getting into T1 I will feel bad for your members.

Guild Lead -[MMAC] Mixed Martial Arts and Crafts
Bluntski

So long Jade Quarry

in WvW

Gellor.6497

3) See you soon.

Rotfl

although FA has a bigger population than any T3 server, from my experience, they are also the one with the best players and have smaller server population among the T2

I agree FA has a ton of good players and BT is no joke but every T2 server has coverage that was my point

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

So long Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Taras.4367

Taras.4367

Goodluck on Wagonbrand when the server collapses from not getting into T1 I will feel bad for your members.

they will get into tier 1 because they have more numbers than TC right now, but they wont do anything in tier 1 because they will lack coverage. DB dosnt really have an incredible NA coverage.

So long Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

3) See you soon.

Rotfl

And this has to do with another guild bandwagoning to wagonbrand how?

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

So long Jade Quarry

in WvW

Gellor.6497

3) See you soon.

Rotfl

Nothing it’s about DB’s coverage bringing us up. Not sure where your comments came from unless you misunderstood what I was referring to in that quote

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

So long Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Elano.2014

Elano.2014

Didn’t TC receive a lot of CD oceanics?

But hey, let’s not hijack this thread.

So long Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Arkanfel.8403

Arkanfel.8403

Sorry Noodles, respect is something earned, not demanded. It’s also as easily lost.

Translation: I don’t respect guilds who elect not to play on my server.

Oh, that’s not true at all. I have a ton of respect for many guilds that we face on a daily, weekly basis from other servers. There are some quality, top rate guilds that are an absolute blast to donate the occasional loot bag to.

Among other things that will earn or lose respect, though, is how people behave or respond to difficult situations. Some actions are worthy of respect, others can quickly cause respect previously earned to be lost. [/quote]
The implication here is that they should have stayed on JQ no matter what, and that’s not fair either. Things aren’t necessarily “difficult” just because JQ didn’t come in first place a couple of times. But I’m not there so I don’t know… I hear there’s some drama going down.

I think it’s silly to automatically disrespect guilds for transferring unless they did you dirty somehow. It’s not easy to transfer a guild, and I assure you the decision is not one to be taken lightly. If the stories are true and JQ really is imploding I don’t expect its natives to be happy about it, but at the same time it doesn’t make sense to take it out on individual people or guilds. Whatever JQ is going through probably isn’t any one guild’s fault.

Sarabi “the Roaring Fury” Aminata

So long Jade Quarry

in WvW

Wotah.2975

The implication here is that they should have stayed on JQ no matter what, and that’s not fair either. Things aren’t necessarily “difficult” just because JQ didn’t come in first place a couple of times. But I’m not there so I don’t know… I hear there’s some drama going down.

I think it’s silly to automatically disrespect guilds for transferring unless they did you dirty somehow. It’s not easy to transfer a guild, and I assure you the decision is not one to be taken lightly. If the stories are true and JQ really is imploding I don’t expect its natives to be happy about it, but at the same time it doesn’t make sense to take it out on individual people or guilds. Whatever JQ is going through probably isn’t any one guild’s fault.

Forget the way he left (which was another issue), but also coming into our TS trying to recruit from our server (after they’ve already left) is kind of dirty if you’d ask me. Constantly sending messages to our different timeslot WvW guilds and sending them gifts is kind of dirty as well.

I do give him credit for the ring one that was pretty funny.

Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

So long Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Caedus.6571

Caedus.6571

Soooo whose guild’s zerg blob will Omen be hiding in?

Tarnished Coast WvW

(edited by Caedus.6571)

So long Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

Feel bad for DB All these mediocre transfer guilds are really reducing the servers overall skill level.

~ AoN ~

So long Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Avenge.1478

Avenge.1478

Don’t worry JQ, if DB ever gets to tier 1 and replaces you (they won’t but lets speak in hypotheticals), we in SoR will make sure to slap them around and show them their places.

~ [DN] Digital Nemesis ~ Tarnished Coast ~
Commander Guardian of Rall :: Norn Guardian
Commander Getting Hammered :: Charr Warrior

So long Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

Don’t worry JQ, if DB ever gets to tier 1 and replaces you (they won’t but lets speak in hypotheticals), we in SoR will make sure to slap them around and show them their places.

<sniff> I love you guys. In a manly, adversarial and vengeful kind of way, of course.
#TeamJadeQuarry

So long Jade Quarry

in WvW

VOLKON.1290

Feel bad for DB All these mediocre transfer guilds are really reducing the servers overall skill level.

Any guilds on DB who may be willing to step it up with an amazing group in JQ are more than welcome to explore the possibilities. I had a couple hours on JQBL last night with EMP and some others, and it was an amazingly good time holding a paper garrison from numbers twice or three times our size. It’s starting to feel again like it should. I logged off smiling and would be quite happy to share that experience with other guilds looking for real T1 combat.

#TeamJadeQuarry

So long Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Forzani.2584

Forzani.2584

I wonder if going through the trouble of putting up a thread makes people feel better when they leave their servers at their utmost convenience, and at the server’s utmost inconvenience.

But then again these threads always smell foul of guilt.

lol no doubt. What amazes me is the sheeple from the entire guild that make the switch. Like they don’t have a mind of their own.

When someone uses the word ‘Meta’, a kitten dies. Don’t do it.

So long Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Forzani.2584

Forzani.2584

Know what the best part about bandwagons is? They collapse spectacularly.

100% true. The drama and posting announcing the moves are quite entertaining though.

When someone uses the word ‘Meta’, a kitten dies. Don’t do it.

So long Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

Any guilds on DB who may be willing to step it up with an amazing group in JQ are more than welcome to explore the possibilities. I had a couple hours on JQBL last night with EMP and some others, and it was an amazingly good time holding a paper garrison from numbers twice or three times our size. It’s starting to feel again like it should. I logged off smiling and would be quite happy to share that experience with other guilds looking for real T1 combat.

According to RE they were the best of EMP, and since they are rather mediocre, how would transferring to JQ help?

~ AoN ~

So long Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: therealjaypo.1690

therealjaypo.1690

What kind of ring did they send you guys? I won’t transfer for less than a level 80 exotic.

[SG] I’m here because I was in the comic book

So long Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Blackelk.3784

Blackelk.3784

That is what you call a lie Niim and pure arrogance they are the ones who thought they were best, and honestly with attitudes like that JQ is much better off.

Guild Lead -[MMAC] Mixed Martial Arts and Crafts
Bluntski

So long Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

Good for JQ that you’re leaving, OP. Trust me, JQ, I speak from experience; the game is much more enjoyable when only those with real server loyalty remain, and your community will thank you for it, even if you drop tiers as a result. Just keep fighting strong, and maybe one day we can have the good fortune to kill each other again.

And for those who left SBI for JQ long ago, I wish you no ill will, I only ask that you treat JQ better than you treated us. Server loyalty is a powerful thing, and is half of what makes WvW fun in the first place: fighting for something you believe in.

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

So long Jade Quarry

in WvW

VOLKON.1290

According to RE they were the best of EMP, and since they are rather mediocre, how would transferring to JQ help?

I won’t say if those that left are the best or not. All I know is the EMP we have still are top notch and a blast to work with.

#TeamJadeQuarry

So long Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

Dear Jade Quarry,

Omen Gaming Community (Omen) is moving to another server. We really enjoyed our time with JQ and the memories we will keep about the epic people we have met there. I would like to give props to those that followed Silverback Rayleigh/Ultima Hyperion during our passes through WvW and for the PVE community that helped us to find bounty NPCs during a rush time of countdowns.

Sincerely,
~ Omen

These kinds of bandwagon guilds make me lol.

So long Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Preacher.4836

Preacher.4836

I’ve been on DB since launch, so if you know the servers history you know we’ve been on both sides of this issue. I’ve come to realize this is just part of human nature and therefore part of this game. Like i said I’ve been on DB for a long time and i do have a certain amount of loyalty to my server, but no amount of loyalty will ever make me continue to sacrifice my free time to do something that is not enjoyable to me anymore.

This is really what it boils down to. People find enjoyment in different ways. some people are only happy when they win, some people are only looking for good fights and some find enjoyment in seeing their sever rise to the top. Who is to say which one is better/more noble. Obviously this guild was either no longer having fun where they were, or they are moving to a place where they think they will have more fun then where they are now. So please keep this thread civil and stop bashing this guild for trying to find enjoyment.

Preacher

Preacher Roy-Guardian, Preacherroy-Engineer, Necro Preacher-Necromancer, Preacher Clone-Mesmer

So long Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Rawr.5930

Rawr.5930

I’ve been on DB since launch, so if you know the servers history you know we’ve been on both sides of this issue. I’ve come to realize this is just part of human nature and therefore part of this game. Like i said I’ve been on DB for a long time and i do have a certain amount of loyalty to my server, but no amount of loyalty will ever make me continue to sacrifice my free time to do something that is not enjoyable to me anymore.

This is really what it boils down to. People find enjoyment in different ways. some people are only happy when they win, some people are only looking for good fights and some find enjoyment in seeing their sever rise to the top. Who is to say which one is better/more noble. Obviously this guild was either no longer having fun where they were, or they are moving to a place where they think they will have more fun then where they are now. So please keep this thread civil and stop bashing this guild for trying to find enjoyment.

Preacher

I largely would agree with your points, but from another perspective, a guild leaving a server to go to another possibly negatively impacts the play experiences of both their former servermates and new tier foes.

In the same vein, is it unreasonable for those thus affected to feel somewhat aggrieved?

There is no right side to the issue, just whose side i suppose.

We are ALL fundamentally selfish (myself included obviously), hence such behavior is understandable but no less frustrating for those not benefiting.

Meega Kweesta

So long Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: The Goat.1940

The Goat.1940

Welcome to DB Omen! Those who bear the mark of the Dragon, I salute you!

Necrotic Sushi – Necro
Elephant Ambush [EA] , Sea of Sorrows

So long Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Aeonblade.8709

Aeonblade.8709

You can smell how nervous people are getting.

Welcome to DB Omen! Glad to see new faces in our WvW community as always

Anarai Aeonblade [GASM] – Guardian – DB
RIP my fair Engi and Ranger, you will be missed.

So long Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: gvaughn.4163

gvaughn.4163

gl hf

12chars.

HoD

So long Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Gravy.7589

Gravy.7589

The fun will really begin once/if JQ drops out of tier 1. Thats when all the rats jump ship.

So long Jade Quarry

in WvW

Gellor.6497

Preacher

I largely would agree with your points, but from another perspective, a guild leaving a server to go to another possibly negatively impacts the play experiences of both their former servermates and new tier foes.

In the same vein, is it unreasonable for those thus affected to feel somewhat aggrieved?

There is no right side to the issue, just whose side i suppose.

We are ALL fundamentally selfish (myself included obviously), hence such behavior is understandable but no less frustrating for those not benefiting.

That just makes way way to much sense for these forums….

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

So long Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: BojacDR.2104

BojacDR.2104

Thanks SoR. I’m starting to feel guilty for killing my fair share of you all. Guilt all gone! That was quick. Anyway, I am still going to try to kill you but remember me fondly as you pick up the loot bag from my dead body because of guilds like this who run when the going gets a little bit tough.

So long Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Selwynn.2758

Selwynn.2758

I’ve played on JQ since beta. I’m proud of my server community and I won’t leave for another server. I certainly won’t trash the JQ community, berate officers of your own guild, steal the guilds money and leave for another server, actively try to recruit out of the guild you betrayed and talk down and belittle the folks that chose community over narcissistic ego…

…unlike some I could mention.

From my perspective, the departure of the bandwagoners and egomanical freaks is a wonderful thing. I’ve never felt more closely connected with the community that remains, or within our own guild. I’ve come to love these people. And from that, I have more fun than ever.

Think about it, what do you get for being ranked #1? Nothing. Do you know what I want most? Fun fights with a community that isn’t full of fair-weather friends or kittens. I wish more people would remember what JQ was like back when HoD was #1. Those were some of the best days ever. Then came the massive bandwagoning transfers as we went #1. JQ was still a good place, and I’m loyal either way, but a lot got lost with the influx of fairweather kitten warriors.

I would rather have the #1 NA community than the #1 NA WvW ranking. I actually think we can have both. But if not, so what? I want great fights with great people. And after the behavior of some of the people who have jumped to DB’s ship, I can tell you must certainly that I would kitten on DB if it was on fire.

Selene Swiftfire, Elementalist
Selwynn Swiftblade, Guardian
E m p ë r i u m [EMP] ~ J a d e Q u a r r y

So long Jade Quarry

in WvW

Gellor.6497

With some of the attitudes that your server mates have been showing toward non [RE] members of DB the feeling would be mutual

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

So long Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: GabGar.4962

GabGar.4962

Know what the best part about bandwagons is? They collapse spectacularly.

It is just me or this Mag is jealous?

Glad to know there are still Mags remembering the smashing times DB had with them.

So long Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Aeonblade.8709

Aeonblade.8709

I’ve played on JQ since beta. I’m proud of my server community and I won’t leave for another server. I certainly won’t trash the JQ community, berate officers of your own guild, steal the guilds money and leave for another server, actively try to recruit out of the guild you betrayed and talk down and belittle the folks that chose community over narcissistic ego…

…unlike some I could mention.

From my perspective, the departure of the bandwagoners and egomanical freaks is a wonderful thing. I’ve never felt more closely connected with the community that remains, or within our own guild. I’ve come to love these people. And from that, I have more fun than ever.

Think about it, what do you get for being ranked #1? Nothing. Do you know what I want most? Fun fights with a community that isn’t full of fair-weather friends or kittens. I wish more people would remember what JQ was like back when HoD was #1. Those were some of the best days ever. Then came the massive bandwagoning transfers as we went #1. JQ was still a good place, and I’m loyal either way, but a lot got lost with the influx of fairweather kitten warriors.

I would rather have the #1 NA community than the #1 NA WvW ranking. I actually think we can have both. But if not, so what? I want great fights with great people. And after the behavior of some of the people who have jumped to DB’s ship, I can tell you must certainly that I would kitten on DB if it was on fire.

No wonder they left. Why stay when your own server mates call you fairweather kitten warriors? ROFL.

Anarai Aeonblade [GASM] – Guardian – DB
RIP my fair Engi and Ranger, you will be missed.

So long Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: FrankieBonez.8361

FrankieBonez.8361

Silly me. And here I thought it was because of NNK and throngs of people that came to ride on their coattails. Guess I was wrong.

NNK is probably one of the few guilds I have respect for on DB. they have stuck with DB for… ever. I just hope that when DB collapses (lets face it, it will happen like it does to pretty much every server that gets bandwagoned) that NNK stays on DB. true showing of server pride.

Maguuma is now top of t3, only because everything above us has imploded or dissolved into our enemies above us. as soon as i saw BG closing in on JQQ, i knew JQ would begin to die, here we have the first sign of panic. how will this effect the tiers? who knows. looking forward to all the juicy drama, tier shifting, and speculation due to point evolution in the coming weeks.

Despite of all the new transfers to Dragonbrand our community and WvW culture has stayed in-tact. No guilds stepping on eachother’s toes, no delegating shifts, no alliances, no drama, no egos, no poison. They have been nothing but respectful and have assimilated well with how Dragonbrand has always functioned.

If/When we do implode, which many of you are hoping we do for some odd reason – i’m sure those who have been on Dragonbrand from the start will remain on Dragonbrand (I know EA, Duel, UhOh, TG, a good portion of BP, TFV and NNK are mainly comprised of Dragonbrand loyalists). We’ve been there, done that – and will gladly do it again. T1, T8 and everything between – we will remain. I’m pretty sure I can speak for most of Dragonbrand when I say, We’re not concerned.

Overlord Sorin | Sorin Rising | Ansorin
Elephant Ambush [EA] | Dragonbrand | GW2 YouTube!

(edited by FrankieBonez.8361)

So long Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Feed Me Change.6528

Feed Me Change.6528

The fun will really begin once/if JQ drops out of tier 1. Thats when all the rats jump ship.

SoS 2.0

On jumping ship: “If you ain’t first, you’re last.”

In reality, you gotta do what you need to keep your guild alive. Without any substantial WvW updates in 8 months, players have to take it into their own hands to keep themselves happy.. hence transfers.

NSP>ET>SoS>BG>ET>SoS>JQ>SoS>Mag>JQ
My fun laughs at your server pride.

So long Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Lifewaster.5912

Lifewaster.5912

Hi Omen

Thanks for all you did for JQ, and best wishes with your new endeavors.

So long Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Was fun fighting OMEN this morning, you guys are certainly tougher than RE. I look forward to some more epic fights.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

So long Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

Preacher made a valid point, for the happiness argument. The question is, is happiness what they are seeking? What if one plays to seek praise, attention, and a special status within the community they reside? Is it disruptive, does it goes against the basic value of the world working as a team?

For questioning what is more noble. Historically, has leaving when things become challenging been portrayed as a good or not good character trait?

The only thing I know for certain is, can we steal Jayne??? How about time sharing? We need more fun in T1!

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

So long Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

The only thing I know for certain is, can we steal Jayne??? How about time sharing? We need more fun in T1!

Sorry my heart belongs to TC

But I can come into the T1 thread and stir up some nonsense .. sure

L’enfer, c’est les autres

So long Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: lollasaurus.1457

lollasaurus.1457

A bunch of bandwagon guilds stacking an otherwise decent server… I wonder what people expect to happen when they burn out? Assuming DB even makes it to T1

So long Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Slomoshun.6317

Slomoshun.6317

3) See you soon.

Rotfl

Tell that to the 9 or 10 of us that held off the 30 man zerg that golem rushed through TCBL Hills yesterday. We wiped them in the lords room with no siege.

“30+ zerg inc”
-“Who is it?”
“TC”
-“Ok, I need 10 guys to help wipe these TC real quick”

This happens all to often against TC zergs. So often that “It’s ok, it’s just TC” has become a popular response to zerg call outs in map chat.

So long Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: povV.5681

povV.5681

1) It’s commonly known as Dragonwagon. Not Dragonbrandwagon.
3) See you soon.

your a kitten if you think db is climbing the ranks due to skill. its the mass of coverage. nothing else.

Too Pow – Do You Even HP [Bru]
pvp = shopping at gucci n loui
wvw = shopping at walmart and costco

So long Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Esqi.8496

Esqi.8496

Good luck OMEN on DB.

[TKG] Flake

So long Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Vel.1653

Vel.1653

I like how everyone is getting all jumpy about DB getting one of our pve guilds oh well Some of the na omen guys I will miss personally wont miss the guild as a whole. But good luck regardless.

Cant wait to see you guys try to treb something should be interesting.