SoS Vs JQ Vs BG 18/01-25/01

in WvW

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

I wanted to type something just to type something, but I’m too lazy. Pretend I started some drama, told some ppl to go fist themselves, asked for a score update, and added recruitment in to the mix for the server’s sea coverage.

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

The simple fact is, JQ did it better than the rest of us (recruit), was in an attractive position in the rankings and in coverage spread, and had the benefit of a couple early high profile PvP guild transfers that enabled a greater “pile on” effect. It’s also clear that they won’t stop or say “okay we’re good, consider other servers now” until the 28th, so there’s no point in bickering about it or trying to illustrate alleged realities that probably won’t change anyone’s mind anyways.

It is what it is.

I’m personally looking forward to the 28th because I’m sick to death of everyone stumbling over themselves trying to strengthen their positions before the lock down. It’s bringing out the worst in people and it’s straight up getting me in a bad mood.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

Would just like to point out JQ has no SEA or Oceanic presence and needs to recruit more… 2am GMT +8 score.

SoS looking for some new blood, JQ already has enough.

So we can’t recruit? Sorry we have people on the server with connections and people want to join the community. That’s all i’ll say on this post.

Good job everyone out there some crazy hectic fights for sure!

lol not saying you can’t recruiting pointing out that all JQ’s say they never have SEA / Oceanic coverage comparible to SoS :P

You mean in your servers timeless words, “Bandwagoners” who were afraid to be stuck on their old servers.

We don’t have Oceanic* comparable to SoS. While we do have Oceanics (Aussie’s and what not) they don’t have near the numbers to hold down 4 map’s at the same time like SoS can. We have SEA presence that has never been disputed. And I don’t think anyone least to my knowledge has termed any of the guilds coming to JQ as “bandwagongers” but if you want to call them that feel free it might be why your not getting guilds

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

in WvW

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

Would just like to point out JQ has no SEA or Oceanic presence and needs to recruit more… 2am GMT +8 score.

So we can’t recruit? Sorry we have people on the server with connections and people want to join the community. That’s all i’ll say on this post.

lol not saying you can’t recruiting pointing out that all JQ’s say they never have SEA / Oceanic coverage comparible to SoS :P

You mean in your servers timeless words, “Bandwagoners” who were afraid to be stuck on their old servers.

We don’t have Oceanic* comparable to SoS. While we do have Oceanics (Aussie’s and what not) they don’t have near the numbers to hold down 4 map’s at the same time like SoS can. We have SEA presence that has never been disputed. And I don’t think anyone least to my knowledge has termed any of the guilds coming to JQ as “bandwagongers” but if you want to call them that feel free it might be why your not getting guilds

Not really, just watched 18 VoTf wipe the whole FoO zerg, got a little bit of a kitten.
Our server didn’t get the guilds simply because we are #1 and have been #1 for months, we recruited what we needed to fill our coverage gaps; ND, VoTf we didn’t bother stacking all our coverage zones, now in hindsight probably should of but oh well. We’ll see next week, till then GL VotF smash em!

Anyway night, 3 am time for bed.

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

(edited by MagiKarp.8201)

in WvW

Posted by: SlasherX.5198

SlasherX.5198

VAL went to JQ. their like stacked so much like an atom in a neutron star..
Welcome to t1..
Hold on there BG..! Keep fighting!!..

in WvW

Posted by: Wotah.2975

Wotah.2975

Not really, just watched 18 VoTf wipe the whole FoO zerg, got a little bit of a kitten.
Our server didn’t get the guilds simply because we are #1 and have been #1 for months, we recruited what we needed to fill our coverage gaps; ND, VoTf we didn’t bother stacking all our coverage zones, now in hindsight probably should of but oh well. We’ll see next week, till then GL VotF smash em!

GG! Er, uuh?

Wotah, Brutaler [SICK]/[SG]
Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Raztlin.7964

Raztlin.7964

To make a note that was right after they wiped your WORK zerg and you claiming that FoO was taking advantage of rendering using mesmer ability veil which I might add I think last night TYSM rolled over me probably 6 times in BGbl with the same tactic. I know, I know it’s okay when you do but not for us right. Or hell ever render bombing from the corner of a keep is just as bad think I have had that happen hundreds of times so yea…I have fun none the less I see it coming I throw all my heavy’s to the center charge enough said.

in WvW

Posted by: Bankzilla.2984

Bankzilla.2984

To make a note that was right after they wiped your WORK zerg and you claiming that FoO was taking advantage of rendering using mesmer ability veil which I might add I think last night TYSM rolled over me probably 6 times in BGbl with the same tactic. I know, I know it’s okay when you do but not for us right. Or hell ever render bombing from the corner of a keep is just as bad think I have had that happen hundreds of times so yea…I have fun none the less I see it coming I throw all my heavy’s to the center charge enough said.

Just want to point out how much of a lie this is, TSym was on SoS BL all night. So that’s impossible they fought you on BG.
Also to the ones spamming that JQ has no oceanic, have you seen the SoS point tick lately? we’re lucky to get 300+ now. So stop saying you have no oceanic.

in WvW

Liquid.9672

I bet Coron has a code name for the culling bomb, like he does for other tactics. I wonder what it is? I can’t remember most of these code names, but I do remember one being called “Jack in the Box”. What the heck is the Jack in the Box?

[KnT] – Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Bankzilla.2984

Bankzilla.2984

I bet Coron has a code name for the culling bomb, like he does for other tactics. I wonder what it is? I can’t remember most of these code names, but I do remember one being called “Jack in the Box”. What the heck is the Jack in the Box?

TSym fields so many people that not all can instantly render. When the group runs into another zerg its pretty much an invisible fight for both sides

in WvW

Posted by: Blade.9317

Blade.9317

Score update brought to you by Feisty (and friend):

Attachments:

[ICoa] Feisty Brat, Mesmer
Blackgate

in WvW

Wotah.2975

Also to the ones spamming that JQ has no oceanic, have you seen the SoS point tick lately? we’re lucky to get 300+ now. So stop saying you have no oceanic.

Mmmm. This is just so funny because, well in a balanced match everyone will be in the 200’s. If you’re lucky to get 300, we need to recruit more to make sure you don’t hit that again.

Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Kunagisa.7361

Kunagisa.7361

Mmmm. This is just so funny because, well in a balanced match everyone will be in the 200’s. If you’re lucky to get 300, we need to recruit more to make sure you don’t hit that again.

Or maybe BG needs to recruit more, or are we just completely ignoring them now?

in WvW

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

Cut him some slack Wotah. That guy is Tsym. You should know by now that those folks just can’t count.

Thanks for the score update feisty. There are many reasons I would like BG to remain in T1 but I think your score updates are the most important reason for me

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

(edited by Kreen.3925)

in WvW

Wotah.2975

Calm down man, I mentioned in a balanced match. That would mean you would be in the 200’s too. But that guys is saying that JQ doesn’t need anymore people in that time period using the argument that they barely hit +300. It’s just funny to me for some reason. I know, boggle, right?

Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Thobek.1730

Thobek.1730

what is timezone people are playing atm? Because whatever the timezone SoS needs players to fill it.

in WvW

Kreen.3925

We never ignore BG. A dangerous foe to be sure and utterly unpredictable which makes them so much fun to play against

I fight for JQ.

in WvW

Posted by: Kunagisa.7361

Kunagisa.7361

Calm down man, I mentioned in a balanced match. That would mean you would be in the 200’s too. But that guys is saying that JQ doesn’t need anymore people in that time period using the argument that they barely hit +300. It’s just funny to me for some reason. I know, boggle, right?

I am drinking some very fine tea and any more calm would require anesthetics, so no thank you.

JQ 200
SoS 300
BG 100

Does JQ still need to recruit more in this scenario? Whether this is true or not I can’t say (I don’t play that time zone), but maybe that’s what the person you’re quoting is thinking.

Cut him some slack Wotah. That guy is Tsym. You should know by now that those folks just can’t count.

Your posts over at guru are far more intellectual, don’t resort to ad hominem please.

in WvW

Kreen.3925

I am drinking some very fine tea and any more calm would require anesthetics, so no thank you.

JQ 200
SoS 300
BG 100

Does JQ still need to recruit more in this scenario? Whether this is true or not I can’t say (I don’t play that time zone), but maybe that’s what the person you’re quoting is thinking.

Your posts over at guru are far more intellectual, don’t resort to ad hominem please.

My apologies to both you and Bankzilla and of course Tsym, no one runs a blob like those chaps. Props. Even I have my weaker moments where I resort to lame jokes and other such banter

I fight for JQ.

(edited by Kreen.3925)

in WvW

Posted by: Esqi.8496

Esqi.8496

JQ has stacked Oceanics? LOL! Explain that to me when we are out manned on 3/4 maps. I should know since I’m in 1 of 2 Oceanic guilds.

SoS will forever have the superior numbers during that time zone with it being the main Oceanic server. Plus they have guilds like MERC that seem to suck up Oceanic recruits like a vacuum.

[TKG] Flake

in WvW

Posted by: Kellnor.5428

Kellnor.5428

Yoooooo peoople……. I’ve been out of town and haven’t been able to play since the reset…..I’m sure you can all appreciate I’m having serious withdrawals.

I don’t care if you’re from SoS, or BG. I just want some other T1 kids to talk to! XP

Commander Kell Swiftfire, Jade Quarry
Co-Leader & Defensive Strategist of Empërium [EMP]

in WvW

Wotah.2975

JQ 200
SoS 300
BG 100

You’re making something that was a joke (at a guy that claimed that he was barely receiving what is an exemplary share of points as an argument to why someone should not have more coverage) into something that it isn’t.

Sorry for your loss, but kitten bounce back and pick up what you can.

Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Mance.5640

Mance.5640

Next week we fight for the soul of Fiesty Brat. If JQ wins, the Brat moves to JQ and posts OUR score updates!

Also Lotd moving to JQ to fix some of our NA coverage is going to be sweet!

Mance Khan – Shadow Gypsies – Jade Quarry
“a friend of death, a brother of luck, and a s.o.b.”
http://youtu.be/wpoQk2OnbJs [SG since ’99]

in WvW

Posted by: elkirin.8534

elkirin.8534

Interesting week, if JQ wins it, congrats we have had some great three way fights this week, you will have earned it.

For myself I am more interested in BG maintaining tier 1 position at least until T2 is not a shambles. Keep at it, hold ratings by belting sos/jq around for 1-2 weeks and I feel the false t2 ratings will subside.

IMHO, BG posters and players have on the whole behaved in a fine manner. Very few exceptions. As to the forum warriors from SoS/JQ, if points were deducted from team scores each time many of these posters spewed forth their garbage….. well from my count BG would be winning this week by 2-300k.

I expect many members of both SoS and JQ would prefer our forum warriors get over themselves. Competition is good, vomiting out nonsense is not so good.

Calm down with the total nonsense, please, people are recruiting, new forces are arriving, the game has rendering issues, just let it settle and play the game please.

Dubain – Sea of Whoever we are Linked to now

(edited by elkirin.8534)

in WvW

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

Yeah, we need to get back to the game, and stop worrying about which server’s recruitment efforts are going to result in the biggest.. errr … flame ram?

It will likely take just one more reset before SBI falls out of t2, and then the tier looks like it will stabilize. BG just needs to hold out for another week, which seems doable.

No matter what happens, this week has been one of the most craziest, stressful, fun, and outright… WHAT??! in recent memory…

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

in WvW

Posted by: Setch.2398

Setch.2398

Score update brought to you by Feisty (and friend):

Great picture with a kitty!

SOR – [Boss]

in WvW

Posted by: Intigo.1653

Intigo.1653

http://www.twitch.tv/prydatv

Pryda is live streaming some GvG fights right now.

80 Asura Elementalist – [Red Guard]
http://www.youtube.com/user/IntigoGW2

in WvW

Posted by: Krakah.3582

Krakah.3582

What Anet doesn’t provide, the players have set aside a plot of land on their own. Which Mill hill looks to have become the unofficial GvG area.

-KNT- BG

in WvW

Posted by: Mini Crinny.6190

Mini Crinny.6190

what is timezone people are playing atm? Because whatever the timezone SoS needs players to fill it.

This was euro prime, SoS has already stated the fact that this is their weakest time and JQ’s strong point

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow

in WvW

Posted by: DeadlyRush.1620

DeadlyRush.1620

Sorry guys, but oceanics belong to JQ. U say your outman 3/4 map? I do not believe it at all. We are outmanned 4/4 maps then. Here is a picture i capped during 9PM GMT+8. 2v1 aside it is OBVIOUS that we are outmanned. Less then 10 people. We cant even start siegerazer. On the second picture you can see BG. Easily 20 right there.

Attachments:

Deadlyshield[AFS] Officer

(edited by DeadlyRush.1620)

in WvW

Posted by: GekoHayate.2451

GekoHayate.2451

Thanks for the score update feisty. There are many reasons I would like BG to remain in T1 but I think your score updates are the most important reason for me

If JQ and SOS guilds dont transfer to BG to help even out the T1 wvw populations/coverage, we are taking Feisty’s score updates with us back to T2.

You have been warned.

We’ll do it to. Just watch us.

Havroun of Karp – Disciples of Magikarp [Karp]

in WvW

Posted by: SlasherX.5198

SlasherX.5198

Next week we fight for the soul of Fiesty Brat. If JQ wins, the Brat moves to JQ and posts OUR score updates!

Lotd of what server?

in WvW

Liquid.9672

Lotd of what server?

I’m quite sure he was joking. LotD ain’t going anywhere.

[KnT] – Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Intigo.1653

Intigo.1653

What Anet doesn’t provide, the players have set aside a plot of land on their own. Which Mill hill looks to have become the unofficial GvG area.

We’ve done it in other areas too, but yeah – it’s a nice spot.

GvG is really something we need to push for ArenaNet to implement. It would be so great to have it everywhere. GvG is really the most fun we’ve had in the game.

80 Asura Elementalist – [Red Guard]
http://www.youtube.com/user/IntigoGW2

in WvW

Posted by: Esqi.8496

Esqi.8496

Sorry guys, but oceanics belong to JQ. U say your outman 3/4 map? I do not believe it at all. We are outmanned 4/4 maps then. Here is a picture i capped during 9PM GMT+8. 2v1 aside it is OBVIOUS that we are outmanned. Less then 10 people. We cant even start siegerazer. On the second picture you can see BG. Easily 20 right there.

GMT +8 is actually WA Aus time which is borderline SEA. Australian prime normally revolves around GMT +10 which JQ is severely lacking. GMT +8.. no problems there because you have to deal with FOO/DC/FdE/YAKI and all those guilds, plus the Australian kittens who live in WA.

[TKG] Flake

in WvW

Posted by: Mance.5640

Mance.5640

More Aussies would be awesome. Then I wouldn’t have to see Flakes so much!

JQ is very light pop 10pm pst-3am pst. What is that GMT +/-? It would be great to have some guilds to fill that time slot. I’ll buy the arrowcarts! =)

Mance Khan – Shadow Gypsies – Jade Quarry
“a friend of death, a brother of luck, and a s.o.b.”
http://youtu.be/wpoQk2OnbJs [SG since ’99]

in WvW

Posted by: transtemporal.2158

transtemporal.2158

While I may look down on Portals and Turtles, I can still look at them. I can’t even look down on a cull bomb because you can’t see it.

If you need to resort to using a broken rendering trick to win, you might want to examine why you even play the game.

So I assume when your server uses these tactics, you refuse to take part? Or do you maybe use the tactics anyway?

in WvW

Kreen.3925

If JQ and SOS guilds dont transfer to BG to help even out the T1 wvw populations/coverage, we are taking Feisty’s score updates with us back to T2.

You have been warned.

We’ll do it to. Just watch us.

please no…………

I fight for JQ.

in WvW

Posted by: ISteveI.9732

ISteveI.9732

So many guilds had transferred especially this week.
We will know weather the server is stack during reset time
No point queuing for hrs during weekend to WvW. I assume a lot of casual guild will join in the fun as well. But what fun if there’s a 5 hrs queue during weekend.
Even the server is T1 1st ranking, it will make ppl to rage quit if they spend half a day just to get into WvW on every weekend.

Thats just my 1 cent opinion :P

Sea of Sorrows
Q Xoxo – Elementalist | Styls – Warrior | Stylic – Theif | Stylc – Mesmer

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

JQ has stacked Oceanics? LOL! Explain that to me when we are out manned on 3/4 maps. I should know since I’m in 1 of 2 Oceanic guilds.

SoS will forever have the superior numbers during that time zone with it being the main Oceanic server. Plus they have guilds like MERC that seem to suck up Oceanic recruits like a vacuum.

I can attest to that. And I Play Asia/Pacific timezones. There is significant disparity at times.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in WvW

Posted by: Kirbyprime.2645

Kirbyprime.2645

Quick update on scores.

JQ: 325
SoS: 195
BG: 175

in WvW

Posted by: Sacrx.6721

Sacrx.6721

Go Go JQ! Go for the W as you yanks would say.

Red Guard – Ultimate Dominator World First 25/6/13
if carlsberg played Guardian.

in WvW

Posted by: Ripred.4605

Ripred.4605

Score Update: JQ is catching up. SoS is fighting back hard! This week is gonna be a close one!

Attachments:

Stop calling me a cat! I’m obviously an over sized combat kitten…

in WvW

Posted by: IDarko.4709

IDarko.4709

It’s like Americans have never known about culling before. It’s interesting to see that you guys are bringing it all up again. Why do you think Anet is working very hard on fixing it? Uhm.. maybe because culling has been an huge issue since the start??? Why start the QQ all over again?

And using it tactical or unintentional doesn’t MATTER because ALL servers have to deal with it. YEP! Even your server is "abusing’ it, intentional or not. Using it as an excuse doesn’t even make sense!

Funny to read tho!

And about GvG. Yeah, it’s fun to watch and i did observe some GvG even today on Gandara (arranged). The thing is, it WILL not work as format in this game. GW1 had an entire different balance. Having GvG in this game with 15+ will result in zergy clashes where dropping AoE and combo fields is more important than anything else. The depth is gone. The fight will take less than a minute, as seen in most arranged “GvG” fights in GW2 so far. The game is not build/balanced/designed for big guild clashes.

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]
Gandara – WvW Warrior

(edited by IDarko.4709)

in WvW

Posted by: kKagari.6804

kKagari.6804

Score Update: JQ is catching up. SoS is fighting back hard! This week is gonna be a close one!

what helm is that?

“We just don’t want players to grind in GW2” – C. Johanson
“it doesn’t make you spend hours preparing to have fun, rather than having fun”
Guild missions say otherwise.

in WvW

Posted by: Ripred.4605

Ripred.4605

what helm is that?

Charr Cultural, T2

Stop calling me a cat! I’m obviously an over sized combat kitten…

in WvW

Posted by: kKagari.6804

kKagari.6804

what helm is that?

Charr Cultural, T2

Thank you kind sir

“We just don’t want players to grind in GW2” – C. Johanson
“it doesn’t make you spend hours preparing to have fun, rather than having fun”
Guild missions say otherwise.

in WvW

Posted by: fivekiller.1432

fivekiller.1432

Until ANet figures out a way to balance all servers so all time slots are covered, this is all a joke.

Arenanet already solved this problem.

They opened up all the servers to transfers multiple times and we all moved to tier 1 and 2 where all times slots are covered to some degree and the pvp is constant.

Just because you don’t like a solution doesn’t mean it isn’t a solution.

-Desirz Matheon

in WvW

Posted by: Setch.2398

Setch.2398

Oh, nice! What a nail biter! Keep us posted!

SOR – [Boss]

in WvW

Posted by: Tala.7638

Tala.7638

Work doesnt have a zerg. We have like 20 tops at any one time. FYI. Thanks for thinking we are that big though.

Talaysteria/Talas Cap/Talarenth
THE Mystic Plumbers [LUCK]
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other.