T2 - Deso / SFR / Kodash 24/5/13 - ???

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

Lol GG seafarers square on getting Mr The Blob Troma. Luckily you find 80man groups small guild groups Troma will fit in just fine. You are probably the most ignorant server out there. But hey you dont blob right…

Come on, Deso as a commander that cals 10 men a Zerg, and we are the ignorants?
Deso problem are SFR achievments, you are to far from us.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Morthan.5439

Morthan.5439

Mighty Ice Arrow,

Attachments:

Norn Guardian
Circle of Nine [CoN] / http://c9-gaming.eu
Augury Rock[FR]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wemil.7052

Wemil.7052

more ppls? your kidding?

I had at special event about 50 ppls

normally I run with 40 and you kodash deso run with the whole FUKING map im not kidding I have soo many screenshots big deso or kodash bloob its epic and everytime we hit you guys you got no clue how to fight midd battle you die hard because you got no heal your ppls don’t now survival they stack up wait for the static and CC fields on them and hit the button one when a big bomb hit on em kill em easy boom fail talking mostly about eb here but it happens a lot in borders too:D

rage mod <— ACTIVATE <—- LOCATE <—- AND DESTROY!!!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cottage Pie.6215

Cottage Pie.6215

Awww, thread started off nice, until SFR trashposters nuked it with completely bizarre smacktalk by page 2. Still, the whole ‘omg you are vizunah’ smear on Desolation didn’t work out so well did it One for the archives this!

Taua Roqa – Desolation since day minus 3

~~~My Elite PvP Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04xOsNW7zTA

in Match-ups

Wemil.7052

hey are you calling me a trashposter?

I love forum and spamming it properly.

that is my hobby!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deniara Devious.3948

Deniara Devious.3948

You spent 100g and you dont have a clue of the game you are playing, thats sad.

Well, once again this clueless commander and his happy PuGs totally walked over one of your guild blobs several times in a row. And we clearly did NOT have more players and we were fighting in the open field. I am not claiming Deso is master of everything. We are not that great in siege, but we are better in open field if numbers are equal.

I am very well aware that enemy hates me and kudos to those enemy thieves who failed their heartseeking missions or those hammer warriors who failed 3 stomps in a row.

Our side have only positive comments in the chat about my leading “once in while it feels Deso is powerful”.

Deniara / Ayna – I want the original WvWvW maps back – Desolation [EU]

in Match-ups

Wemil.7052

hate you?
mate we all love deso who hate deso is fail
I hope in 1 month or 2 months that all ppls desolation lost will return so we can go back and kill each other in higher tiers

deso is the server not with the greatest open field but they are good at that one of the better servers they are really good at siegeing and defending first experience here from it many times against vizunah I had problems taking a tower against the hard defences and the hugh blob:D but desolation always sneak in and plant perfect sieges on perfect positions and the kitten teamwork

I would miss deso if they failed in ranks after fighting for so many weeks against deso I have made a lot of friends and enemies from deso its epic fun to dance against same commander in eternal or sfr borderland every day and night

sfr is a open field with a lot ego that love farming
+1! I am one of em!!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrimsonNeonite.1048

CrimsonNeonite.1048

Earlier today we did blob on EB, atm we have quite a few on Deso BL also and we are having some good fights with you CoN but some people keep mentioning blobbing even against a guild group now. I pulled an all nighter and I was on EB early this morning and afternoon there was a surprising amount of people we gathered up we seem so inconsistent in terms of numbers, it can be helped if we had more organized guild groups which we often lack or separate commanders but it can’t be helped sometimes especially with people new to wvw and pugs who want the easy way to get their badges, spikes and WXP, they still sometimes wander off on their own right now the addition of WXP chests has brought more people wanting to join the zerg more than anything but I’m sure it’s a problem for many servers right now.

I think we take these forum wars too seriously we should try to enjoy the matchup and have less QQ it’s only a small proportion of people, it adds some spice to the matchup but it less it feels we are still paranoiac over blob warfare from tier 1 we can’t tell what is a blob and what’s not and can’t admit it that Kodash zerg on EB that reset everything was a blob so what? It is how it is in many tiers.

Scrubio
Plays completely opposite professions to his main Teef.

(edited by CrimsonNeonite.1048)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Batlav.6318

Batlav.6318

Why ppl run from us on kodash BL we are not zerg just group of necros with minions

SFR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hengis.1036

Hengis.1036

Thanks KOA for the spontaneous GvG this evening! Even without interruption!

http://www.twitch.tv/thirborn/videos?kind=past_broadcasts

The Raw Version… A short Video will follow

Regards from ECL

in Match-ups

Posted by: Magnetron.5823

Magnetron.5823

Hey Anet, now its a good time to check into Deso EB and see the insane lag we have there rofl.

1-2 weeks ago nothing! Now Horrible! Keep it up!

Born in the Desolation. Die for Desolation.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

Well stop blobbing in eb

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Screenager.7804

Screenager.7804

It’s been a pain since this new patch firstly being unable to build anything other than golems and secondly lag has got worse instead of better possibly some sort of memory leak on the servers or something dropping packets.

Had fun fighting some similar sized guild groups with our guild raid tonight can’t remember names mostly skirmishes on supply camps on Deso bl.

Aaaah mate I loved the golems…. I couldn’t help it…. I felt like iron man all night

:D

I wouldn’t mind seeing that kid of change coming in randomly now and then it was great

Screenager
Executed [ExE] – Piken Square
characterselect.net

in Match-ups

Magnetron.5823

Stop play with my server because the game cant handle it? How about fix the game I have paye d money for.

in Match-ups

Posted by: satkis.7021

satkis.7021

SFR sure has a lot of these!

Haha take it easy fellas!

satkis [TLA] – Guardian – Desolation

Only a WvW player

in Match-ups

Posted by: tita.6358

tita.6358

looks like the Vizunification of T2 is going as scheduled.
lag is spreading nicely. blobs size are improving. night golems rush vs doors are back .
Now you need to all use Kodash arrow carts defense style and the universe will be perfect.

keep up the good work!
T3 we are coming for you soon!
bisous bisous

Tita the Sunless, Vizunah Night Rats
75/75 Arrow Cart Mastery
124K doors and counting

(edited by tita.6358)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wolfheart.1938

Wolfheart.1938

SFR sure has a lot of these!

Haha take it easy fellas!

Actually I read the first 2 pages of the thread carefully and guess what? For each troll post from SFR people there’s around the same amount of kitten flinged from Deso people. Just like VS had it’s own (un)healthy dose of trolls but noooooo, they kept crying about US creating a “rotten atmosphere”.

But please, go on, it’s pointless anyways.

@ Tita: this is an international forum, it’s not really considerate of you and your folks to write something in french every two posts.

“We have no first-person view because stupid people would lock into it”
“You can’t have more than 10 HS decks because that would confuse people”
“30 fps is more cinematic”

(edited by Wolfheart.1938)

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrimsonNeonite.1048

CrimsonNeonite.1048

Wow we just had a close call after yet another golem rush on our EB Keep from 30 or so Kodash right after that new build we lost so many people but we just about saved it, thanks to all that hopped from the Borderlands to help instead of letting them take it so easily!
I am new to commanding I’ve learned from some other commanders from my guild and great ones like Moorta but I’m still a work in process and appreciate all the help from all the veterans left on Deso.

Scrubio
Plays completely opposite professions to his main Teef.

(edited by CrimsonNeonite.1048)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hebril Amolebin.9817

Hebril Amolebin.9817

You spent 100g and you dont have a clue of the game you are playing, thats sad.

Well, once again this clueless commander and his happy PuGs totally walked over one of your guild blobs several times in a row. And we clearly did NOT have more players and we were fighting in the open field. I am not claiming Deso is master of everything. We are not that great in siege, but we are better in open field if numbers are equal.

I am very well aware that enemy hates me and kudos to those enemy thieves who failed their heartseeking missions or those hammer warriors who failed 3 stomps in a row.

Our side have only positive comments in the chat about my leading “once in while it feels Deso is powerful”.

Honestly I am kitten ed of your post you wipe us every time ok! I challenge you then, get your people on sfr bl tonight on the reset I will lead sfr group there to see how many times you wipe me ok ? I will count how many times I wipe you. You agree on this ? And Wemil will be probably in Eb so you have to maps to choose to show us how you wipe SFR. Do you have the balls to do this mate?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Axle.5182

Axle.5182

That’s if you even have Deso to fight on reset, isn’t the new bracket and random draw system not being incorporated from today? Tbh it’s anyone’s guess if it’s the same matchup or different

Axle
[AFTL] Afterlife Sanctum of Rall
http://www.afterlife-gaming.eu

(edited by Axle.5182)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lelith.2916

Lelith.2916

Guild Leader of Eternal Invictus [INVI].

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ins.7139

Ins.7139

I hope we have another week against SFR, i still haven’t had a chance to lead EB since Saturday and wanna go head to head with Wemil in blob wars 2 hehe, see who can build the biggest pain train :P

Busy most the weekend aswell, gotta love the nice weather. I’ll /w ya in game Wemil and we can sort something out.

[PT] Ins For Da Waaagh
www.twitch.tv/ins_for_da_wagh
PuG Commander, blobbing it up since 2012!

in Match-ups

Posted by: PetricaKerempuh.7958

PetricaKerempuh.7958

wow, nice slitting of maps there guys. thats like perfect 50-50 right there.

in Match-ups

Magnetron.5823

Nice double teaming vs our keep SFR and Kodash too bad you both failed.

And btw SFR, seriously 80 man blob? hahaha viz wannabees!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grok.6714

Grok.6714

Troma is leading us to victory!
Don’t be hatin’, Deso

SFR Forum Warrior Academy

in Match-ups

Junkpile.7439

Troma guy is really awesome. We probably would lose this match against desos far superior manpower, but troma did give us strength and this week was easy win.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Troma.3250

Troma.3250

wtf haha, crazy men !

co-founder of Grand Cross Alliance
General of Grand Cross Knights [GCK]
www.grandcross.fr/codex-gck

in Match-ups

Posted by: Morthan.5439

Morthan.5439

Ahahaha Troma… tell them how much you like being on SFR! I suppose we couldn’t keep the truth for your arrival (I tried to ). But since it is official now, you can tell them how good you feel here

Norn Guardian
Circle of Nine [CoN] / http://c9-gaming.eu
Augury Rock[FR]

in Match-ups

Wemil.7052

:D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkKXvduFVIg

lets do this! too bad my sound was bugged so nobody hear my sexy voice lol

in Match-ups

Junkpile.7439

Troma is so helpful and smart. One time we didn’t know how to complete guild puzzle, but Troma did come and show us how to do it properly. Thanks Troma, love you man.

(edited by Junkpile.7439)

in Match-ups

Wemil.7052

Troma is good but he will never reach my professional level in bloobing HA!

in Match-ups

Posted by: akjb.8372

akjb.8372

The problem we’ve got on Deso, is that we have to many old-school commanders, that want to run melee trains through zergs. Hence they complain about blobs when they get destroyed, most of the time.

If they want to stay ahead, they need to adapt their strategy’s.

Siege has been buffed so much you’d be a fool not to use it. Arrow carts + traits, will take out a huge blob while using trebs on walls/doors.

We do have a few commanders using portals to get behind enemy blobs though. A few are starting to adapt.

Anyone that complains about blobs should join Blackgate and fight against Vabbie and Woe in my opinion.

Juide of Clubs —- Deso

in Match-ups

Grok.6714

We had the same problem with the arrow carts buff on SFR.
Most of our commanders were like ’kitten arrow carts, we are wiping them in open field ’

…and then they approached a keep…and started raging

in Match-ups

Wemil.7052

old school commanders

a good commander adap to his situation but melee trains if they move correct with a lot veils stay hidden hit from the flank you win.

pulling your enemes together and drop a big bomb on their head game over:D

in Match-ups

Deniara Devious.3948

Honestly I am kitten ed of your post you wipe us every time ok! I challenge you then, get your people on sfr bl tonight on the reset I will lead sfr group there to see how many times you wipe me ok ? I will count how many times I wipe you. You agree on this ? And Wemil will be probably in Eb so you have to maps to choose to show us how you wipe SFR. Do you have the balls to do this mate?

I am replying this from a work trip.

First of all I am a PuG commander at Deso BL, usually just 0.5-2.5 h per day. I rarely play at other borderlands or EB. WvWvW is a group effort. Despite I run with PuGs, I know many of them and they know me. To have success I need those trusted people from different guilds. In other words, it is not gonna work on other BLs or EB.

Secondly, I mentioned already earlier in this thread: I am gonna be busy this week (and unfortunately also big part of next week as well). Due family and work reasons I cannot tell any exact hour when I am gonna be online and playing.

I don’t understand the raging on these forums. Anybody gets wiped sometimes. We get wiped, enemy gets wiped. Nobody wins all the fights. And obviously people usually brag their successes on these forums, instead of reporting their losses. Many SFR and Kodash groups have been willing to fight roughly evenly numbered fights in the open and this has been a breath of fresh air for us. I once again thank the enemy for all these fights (even when we lost them). I learned a lot about Kodash strategies in these few days and I think I can now predict their actions. The even numbered fights are not that common, because we are outmanned usually on those hours when I start playing.

EU seems to have 4 stacked servers: VS, ER, JS and SFR. I know SFR doesn’t want to go back to tier #1, but it still doesn’t change the reality that SFR has bigger numbers and more large WvWvW guilds than Deso or Kodash. Despite we don’t have much dedicated WvWvW guilds left, I think it is fair to say that Desolation has still many skilled players. Our coverage and numbers outside peak hours is bad (except for last weekend when couple of our players really played 24h7).

At the moment controlled dropping to tier #3 would be better for us.

Let’s see what the new match up system will bring. We might face each other again.

I have no hard feelings about any enemy. So just relax and have a nice summer in any case.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cottage Pie.6215

Cottage Pie.6215

madly spinning props to Desolationites for successfully defending EB keep from both Kodash and SFR at once for god knows how many hours, bloody mental lol

Taua Roqa – Desolation since day minus 3

~~~My Elite PvP Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04xOsNW7zTA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Trashbob.2743

Trashbob.2743

Here is some footage from our GvG yesterday! [ECL] vs [Koa]

was great to fight u guys!

Effendyr | lvl 80 Warrior | http://www.twitch.tv/con_tv | Circle of Nine

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luimes.4281

Luimes.4281

Lol GG seafarers square on getting Mr The Blob Troma. Luckily you find 80man groups small guild groups Troma will fit in just fine. You are probably the most ignorant server out there. But hey you dont blob right…

Deso? 1 guy calls 10 men a zerg. And yes you are kitten ignorant running 50-60 ‘’guild groups’’ Which is in fact a blob. And I do not deny deso blobbing because you cant control always. But you’ve been blobbing on every border big time. Only guild I’ve seen running a proper guild group was CoN.

We run 30 man groups most of the time but we are outnumbered 9 out of 10 times to 50man groups.

what is meme

in Match-ups

Magnetron.5823

Lets hope we wont fight them again, so we can enjoy WvW how its ment to be played.

in Match-ups

Grok.6714

Sorry to burst your bubble, but the machup won’t change this week.
Feel free to GvG challange any of our guilds tho, for a ‘fair fight’

Pretty sure you wont be refused.

in Match-ups

Wemil.7052

never got wiped in eb some nights too amazing team

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sevenn.3085

Sevenn.3085

English plx

[ECL] [CE] [Oz]

in Match-ups

Magnetron.5823

Och Anet fails again to deliver for WvW? Should have expected that lol

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fenrir.3609

Fenrir.3609

Not sure if I am reading it right, but looks like Kodash are going to grab second before the switch.

in Match-ups

Posted by: K Kaine.4678

K Kaine.4678

Not sure if I am reading it right, but looks like Kodash are going to grab second before the switch.

Kodash is fighting really hard. And we’re doing great!

K Kaine – Kodash – [sly]
Looking for fun in WvW and PvE? We’re recruiting!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fenrir.3609

Fenrir.3609

Kodash is fighting really hard. And we’re doing great!

Fair play to you really.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bubbles.1047

Bubbles.1047

Well, after a week of being double teamed by Kodash and SFR, I gotta say, the zergs were huge, the players were bad, but kitten was it fun! Was nice knowing y’all and thanks for the loot bags. <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagnusLL.8473

MagnusLL.8473

Well, after a week of being double teamed by Kodash and SFR, I gotta say, the zergs were huge, the players were bad, but kitten was it fun! Was nice knowing y’all and thanks for the loot bags. <3

Eh… unfortunately as it has already been written the matchup change has been delayed, which means antoher week of getting costantly outnumbered 3:1 or worse on every map by SFR “guild groups” with 60+ men at every hour of the day.

I’ve had a look at that video posted a few hours ago by Wemil… if I manage to have 1/3 of the green dots shown in that video following my tag I consider myself incredibly lucky. Most of the time I’m forced to work with 15 people or less. The imbalances are getting more and more ridiculous with every passing day.

[EDIT] Or maybe we get to see the new matchups today after all… with my luck we will be getting Vizunah anyway…

(edited by MagnusLL.8473)

in Match-ups

Deniara Devious.3948

Can we please stop the personal insults?

I can handle the insults like a man, but constantly referring to this same comment by me for many days is just… stupid.

I don’t care if you think that I am ignorant. You probably define things differently:
roaming team = 10-20
zerg = 30/40+ or more
blob = entire server in one blob

That raises an interesting question: What should you then call a group of just 3 people?

When I put on my commander tag, the situation is often that we have very few people on that BL map and we hold no objectives at all. Enemy has 100% of map and all you can see is 1-2 other players on your side and they might have the cute green up arrow. I often start commanding when the situation is already what most people would call utterly hopeless or desperate. I know that the odds are not the best when I have seen that 20+ man enemy group roams around the map and I know that enemy zerg will wipe us if they catch us, until I manage to get our numbers grow. I usually stop commanding when we control at least 1/3 of the map.

I don’t claim to be a great commander, but anybody who has been our situation knows that desperate situations also need somebody to lead your side out from the darkness to a temporary moment in light. And it is not an easy task, unlike to lead your 40+ man to a win over a smaller force. We have several other commanders who are doing the same and I have my utmost respect for most of our Deso commanders. Without people like them, most Deso players would have stopped WvWvW.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Axle.5182

Axle.5182

SFR send ZD’s, CON, ECL 3 of their best and largest guild raids all to Deso bl to farm pugs GG lol

Axle
[AFTL] Afterlife Sanctum of Rall
http://www.afterlife-gaming.eu