Official T2 Matchup: DB|TC|FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oresh.4729

Oresh.4729

with this close score seem no t2 server is going to make into t1 now.

in Match-ups

Posted by: destoyer of lives.7963

destoyer of lives.7963

Dear god this siege of hills on TC’s BL is taking forever and now FA has showed up to make this a 3 way dance……may the best team win……cough cough us lol.

[IMPS] Southern Superman
Jade Quarry God/and sometimes commander
~80 Guardian

in Match-ups

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

Dear FA and DB,

Thanks for the badges at Hills lol.

Love Usagi

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

in Match-ups

Posted by: Coinin.2590

Coinin.2590

I remember a 3 way siege in hills one time where us TC, mostly PiNK were in the Lords room, while KN was on North inner and FA was on West inner wall’s and they were trebbing each other to see who would get a chance at us lol, we just watched it amused like…holy crap..you don’t see this everyday.

Coinin Mypocket 80 Necromancer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Loki.4139

Loki.4139

Dear FA and DB,

Love Usagi

We didn’t wipe ^.^

But TC did trying to get up on the wall

Lôkíi
Commander
[NNK]

in Match-ups

Posted by: kylia.4813

kylia.4813

FA loving the 3 way. great fun! Love the attempts on the lords room deaths, and TC’s push out that wiped them, fun fun

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tallis.5607

Tallis.5607

I don’t think build sites attribute to siege cap. Only finished siege counts afaik.

Seems like it. But that is… odd. Cause it means you can throw down 10 sites and then build all 10 of them, no?

Tallis – Perpetual newbie – Tarnished Coast.
Always carries a towel – Never panics – Eats cookies.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Quenta.2978

Quenta.2978

Regarding that Alpha Golem being flash built in the courtyard. I want someone to explain to me why this happened:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Regarding that Alpha Golem being flash built in the courtyard. I want someone to explain to me why this happened:

I think someone answered it on the previous page, if its the same incident.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

in Match-ups

Usagi.4835

Dear FA and DB,

Love Usagi

We didn’t wipe ^.^

You were saying lol? :p

in Match-ups

Posted by: Coinin.2590

Coinin.2590

If you are refering to that first golem, if you watch carefully there are people that are building on it nearly constantly just hard to see, then it gets super built fast when someone threw a time warp down on the build side. It wasn’t an insta or flash build.

Coinin Mypocket 80 Necromancer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

Early Morning Score Update!

Attachments:

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deyja.6745

Deyja.6745

Dear FA and DB,

Love Usagi

We didn’t wipe ^.^

Might wanna retract that statement.

in Match-ups

Posted by: destoyer of lives.7963

destoyer of lives.7963

ok its official……there where no winners at hills on TCBL…….the amount of time lost and the lag was insane also lol. but seriously I was having a blast for the first 6 days of the assault lol but congrats TC on holding, I guess you have earned some of my respect.

[IMPS] Southern Superman
Jade Quarry God/and sometimes commander
~80 Guardian

in Match-ups

Usagi.4835

ok its official……there where no winners at hills on TCBL…….the amount of time lost and the lag was insane also lol. but seriously I was having a blast for the first 6 days of the assault lol but congrats TC on holding, I guess you have earned some of my respect.

Actually, I think we won.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kalemar.4873

Kalemar.4873

Yup we won. TC wiped both FB and DA, or was it FD and BA…. they kinda blurred together. It was a sea of dead red players everywhere.

Kalemar (80 Guardian) [COTD]
Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

kylia.4813

Round two…. fight!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Havok.7419

Havok.7419

You see…..I was really confused for a while when all the DB and FA ran up the stairs and grouped up together on the wall after taking the outter north/south doors at Hills down at the same time. I thought to myself, well this will be interesting…..lemme grab my popcorn n sit back n watch.

But then, after a couple waves in our directions and high fives to each other (please let me know what emote that is)…..you guys split back off – most likely after exchanging phone numbers……..and starting building siege opposite of each other to take down the inner wall and all its siege at the same time………

Attachments:

[ZN] -=Zero Negative=-
[AoI] Axis of Insurrection
www.zngaming.org

in Match-ups

Posted by: Havok.7419

Havok.7419

But the BEST PART, was when you were able to push to the bridge leading to the lord’s room, cover each other while siege got put up, multiple times, and repeatedly/conveniently stack on the right and left sides of the lords room without laying a finger on each other – only to still repeatedly wipe trying to push, portal, siege, and tag-team your way into a Hills cap.

Well…..either way, after all was said and done – I had a blast farming both of you repeatedly, and the bounty was greatly appreciated ~ But most importantly thank you for the several hours of footage i can now go back over to use as a general guide on everything not to do when attempting to take Hills.

So yea, thanks for the fantastic end to my evening/morning ~ it was ALL greatly appreciated =)

Attachments:

[ZN] -=Zero Negative=-
[AoI] Axis of Insurrection
www.zngaming.org

in Match-ups

kylia.4813

But the BEST PART, was when you were able to push to the bridge leading to the lord’s room, cover each other while siege got put up, multiple times, and repeatedly/conveniently stack on the right and left sides of the lords room without laying a finger on each other – only to still repeatedly wipe trying to push, portal, siege, and tag-team your way into a Hills cap.

Well…..either way, after all was said and done – I had a blast farming both of you repeatedly, and the bounty was greatly appreciated ~ But most importantly thank you for the several hours of footage i can now go back over to use as a general guide on everything not to do when attempting to take Hills.

So yea, thanks for the fantastic end to my evening/morning ~ it was ALL greatly appreciated =)

Sour much… We saw a great fight to be had with all three servers, TC defending the toughest keep to take, can’t understand why your not just proud that you defended multiple attacks, but instead felt the need to put down the other side, you must be one of these “troll” people that I keep hearing about.

To everyone else in the double long siege, Amazing work TC, you guys did brilliantly! DB, fun racing you to inner and then seeing both our bloods run red! And FA, hope you had as much fun as I did

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Hmm yes, sour apples and trolling. Not a great start to the day.

On a lighter note. Great fights last night DB you guys run some tight crews.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81

in Match-ups

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

does FA and TC like to fight club?

"...The first rule of Fight Club is: you do not talk about Fight Club. The second rule of Fight Club is: you DO NOT talk about Fight Club!..."

...keep practicing you guys. you might be able to not lose half your group on a portal bomb eventually.

"...Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out..."

In the past 36 hrs, I have played WvW badly as a necro and a thief. Gah. THAT one C&D. THAT one Fear. Gah. Must unsuck self tonight. On a positive note, there has been fun.

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: kujalord.5849

kujalord.5849

Could NNK / TFV / rE – clarify their position regarding the SAB zoom out glitch? Everytime there’s a Lord Room battle going on, we end up being at the end of the SAB zoom out glitch.

There’s an intense rivalry built up over months between TC and FA, and a lot of strong emotions between the two servers, but honestly, at least FA doesn’t repeatedly resort to these shenanigans.

I’m kittening tired of this trash talk about kittening SAB glitch
Fine! we gonna share this and make sure you learn it too
you just need to build at the right place
no kittening SAB glitch or whatever is needed

Attachments:

ruby
[SONG]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deyja.6745

Deyja.6745

No need for either side to get so angry over this. I’m enjoying the stat padding personally, though I was supposed to be doing uni homework tonight.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pervin.5036

Pervin.5036

does FA and TC like to fight club? I want to do one Wednesday please

There were a few people that did it with KA in our prior matches. I’m not that much into it but if you set a time and place, I will post it on our forums to try and get some interest going

[HB] Commander Skarlack – Necro
http://blackgatewvw.com/

in Match-ups

Usagi.4835

We’re not allowed to make playful jabs about fights without them being deemed as troll-posts?

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

We’re not allowed to make playful jabs about fights without them being deemed as troll-posts?

That was directed at Havok,

Poor fella seems to take things really bad.

And you tend to only post “playful jabs”.

I sense some sour apples with you as well.

(edited by Furiousbeard.7602)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Unfortunately.5940

Unfortunately.5940

Could NNK / TFV / rE – clarify their position regarding the SAB zoom out glitch? Everytime there’s a Lord Room battle going on, we end up being at the end of the SAB zoom out glitch.

There’s an intense rivalry built up over months between TC and FA, and a lot of strong emotions between the two servers, but honestly, at least FA doesn’t repeatedly resort to these shenanigans.

Pretty sure anyone who uses multiple monitors or even just runs in windowed mode can get a similar FoV effect.

Differently/Sixtysix Sixes – Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: Efface.8460

Efface.8460

Round two…. fight!

Easily one of the longest sieges in recent days…. TC and FA are tuff hombre’s….Lotta talent out there tonight

in Match-ups

Posted by: Arkanfel.8403

Arkanfel.8403

The fight at TCBL bluebrair tower was pretty amazing…..me and my guildies enjoyed the brawl at the tower lord pad. And to the FA major…..nice salute appreciate the sportsmanship.

Hahaha yeah someone bowed at me twice, once after we cleared their siege and once again after they ran through us at SE tower while I was commanding last night. It was a FA Major, but this was on FA BL, not TC BL.

That first fight where we took out their siege was particularly fun. I was kind of milling around in front of the SW tower for a minute or two… I didn’t have very many people on me and we were out of supply. There was only one arrow cart in the tower so we needed more siege, but I knew if I took us to go get some that FA would secure the bridgehead and cut off our access to the tower portal. So I gathered everyone up and took us like we were going to charge over the bridge, but I jumped off at the last second and hooked around to the south. We fought like hell on the island for about five minutes and eventually wiped, but we took out the siege and saved the tower. Good times.

Sarabi “the Roaring Fury” Aminata

(edited by Arkanfel.8403)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Loken.9724

Loken.9724

DB. I could not be happier that you are in this tier with us. The fights we are getting from you guys are top notch. Thank god you came along.

Keep it up.

First GvG of the match coming tonight for us :o

Thanks RE for accepting.

Alaric the Sic level 3 guard
Founder of [SIC] and Commander.
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV6azSCyyjhrcNy2WAGKm7w?feature=mhee

in Match-ups

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

Why do transfer costs have to be such a kitten lol. It’s costing my guild 14-20k gold to xfer our WvW core which is equivalent to around $10,000 USD. That’s if we really cut it down and trim ~200 semi-active players =\

If gem prices go up May 1 I think it will take CO until the end of May to fully transfer over and to be able to be in full force again. Until then we can only run 20-30 man teams a night during the weekdays and unfortunately prolly max 40-50 people this reset. Also, unfortunately until we can get situated we won’t bee too much help for DB since our #1 priority is to farm the gold to get our team here.

Rough life of a bandwagoner, keep working at it though, you will prevail.

~ AoN ~

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rhongomyniad.5081

Rhongomyniad.5081

Why would I be trash talking or bringing it up for no reason? If you could show the AC target (green circle) being able to hit those ballista’s in the back of the LR and AC’s on the sides of the LR, then I will gladly admit I am mistaken. Would not you be equally unhappy if you were, like me, ignorant of a legitimate way to take out LR siege all the way at the back? Hope you understand.

edit: Looking forward to your clarification.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

Sour much… We saw a great fight to be had with all three servers, TC defending the toughest keep to take, can’t understand why your not just proud that you defended multiple attacks, but instead felt the need to put down the other side, you must be one of these “troll” people that I keep hearing about.

To everyone else in the double long siege, Amazing work TC, you guys did brilliantly! DB, fun racing you to inner and then seeing both our bloods run red! And FA, hope you had as much fun as I did

+1. Wasn’t at this epic 3-way in Hills, but what I’m getting out of it:

FA – Great job all, what an awesome fight!

DB – Yeah, it was epic! Great job guys!

TC – We won we won you guys are bad hahahah trollllololololol

Those from TC posting on here like this, I’m disappointed and I know TC is better than this. This absolutely is NOT the TC community that I’m proud to be a part of.

FA and DB folks, I’d like to apologize on behalf of the few TC’ers on here who feel the need to put others down at every opportunity. Never, ever, thought that I’d have to apologize for TC folks’ behavior.

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

WyldKat.4712

Or die of dysentery.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bonedoctor.2796

Bonedoctor.2796

Man ohh man , Fa andTc , you all are a pleasure to play against ! Both of you play fantastic defense on your towers and keeps . And those 30 + min battles for Bay and hills on all the bl’s is what I have been yearning for ! I haven’t had battles like this on Db in forever . We had good opponents at times ,but you guys really bring the pain …

Its interesting and refreshing to see new tactics and strategies being applied against us , and I am loving how Db has risen to the challenge of learning them . Great fun all around . Cant wait to see what the next few weeks bring .

See you on the field !

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rhongomyniad.5081

Rhongomyniad.5081

Why would I be trash talking or bringing it up for no reason? If you could show the AC target (green circle) being able to hit those ballista’s in the back of the LR and AC’s on the sides of the LR, then I will gladly admit I am mistaken. Would not you be equally unhappy if you were, like me, ignorant of a legitimate way to take out LR siege all the way at the back? Hope you understand.

Unfortunately my initial post was deleted and infracted. However I have screenshots of the AC’s that were up (much further back from the location you showed in your SS, that you claim is legitimate, but did not show the target green AOE anyhow).

If any of the guild Officers/Commanders/Leaders would like to step up and engage with me on this issue, and would like me to share them with you, do feel free to PM me.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Karykarywook.2481

Karykarywook.2481

FA and DB folks, I’d like to apologize on behalf of the few TC’ers on here who feel the need to put others down at every opportunity. Never, ever, thought that I’d have to apologize for TC folks’ behavior.

As a third party observer of these conversations (I was not apart of this…what must have been epic…fight), I really appreciate this comment. Glad to see some civility on this forum

KaryKarwook of Team Sarcasm – Fort Aspenwood
Representing RET in WvW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Calvin.5380

Calvin.5380

+1. Wasn’t at this epic 3-way in Hills, but what I’m getting out of it:

FA – Great job all, what an awesome fight!

DB – Yeah, it was epic! Great job guys!

TC – We won we won you guys are bad hahahah trollllololololol

Those from TC posting on here like this, I’m disappointed and I know TC is better than this. This absolutely is NOT the TC community that I’m proud to be a part of.

Thanks champ. No need to apologize. There’re a deranged few on every server. I’d urge all three servers to not respond to needless provocations, and keep it civil here. Just because one person is a sore loser doesn’t mean that the entire server is like that.

Same goes for SAB accusations. Loki has already stated that they didn’t exploit, and that should be enough. I can’t say it won’t ever happen, because I can’t stop people from transferring over to DB. But if they do exploit, believe me that they don’t have the support of our community. We’ve been playing with NNK for a long time, and they’re known to be good sports, and for their dignified conduct on/off field.

Keep the good fights coming, TC and FA.

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

WyldKat.4712

Glad to see some civility on this forum

DB, FA, TC – Group hugging so hard that loot bags drop! YaY!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Andy.9137

Andy.9137

I just tried it. It works, but when you take a screenshot your cursor and the green area of effect target disappears so I can’t show it. But you can reach all the way to the back of the lord room.

You’ll have to try it yourself when you get your hills back, but it does work. It’s not an exploit.

Attachments:

(edited by Andy.9137)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Araito.5869

Araito.5869

Score Update… huehuehuehuahuehuahuehuehue

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mercenary Higgins.1807

Mercenary Higgins.1807

I’m not sure why some TC posters think they are in a position to push FA to tier 3.

That was already tried for 2 months straight without success and now with another strong contender here, you’ve got to watch your other flank.

Feel free to try, but you’re just hurting youself.

We’ve already proven that T2 is a good place for us. If you want a week without us, feel free to drop to tier 3 or jump to tier 1.

TC does not want FA out of T2!!!
You belong in T2…
DB, like KN has come out strong in our first match-up. They are putting the pressure on both TC and FA and have taken a big lead. (they out man us both through the course of the day) with strong coverage in all the maps. ( plus not all of the guilds have transferred to DB yet, so we have not seen their full strength)
Very quickly DB has become the Goliath in T2.
It will take both servers to keep them in check. If not, they will have a quick and easy path to T1. (not to mention you will be stuck with us for another 8 weeks)
We have had our “issues” before TC and FA.

• buries the hatchet*
    We need to co-exist or this will be a very,very,very long couple of weeks.

I don’t speak for all of FA, but I think it is safe to say that a majority of the sever will never “work with” TC for a long time. TC needs to man up and play WvWvW the way it should be.

WOW! Coming from you that comment is surprising! You know what I mean and you know who I am.
Watch what happens when I, as you say “man up”!

Yea and we havent worked together in almost 4 weeks. Done with that crap, because I saw how stupid it can really be. In all honesty, I justed wanted that vista in EB that reset night. lol.

Go ahead TC. We enjoy your fights while you hide in towers.

Mercenary Higgins: D/D
Fort Aspenwood

(edited by Mercenary Higgins.1807)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeonblade.8709

Aeonblade.8709

Something I have noticed about TC this past weekend….Why do you guys not charge out of your towers/keeps when you have number and momentum advantage? I’m not trash talking at all, as TC as cleaned my clock more than a few times, but yesterday there were about 10-15 of us that had probably 25+ TC pushed back in DBBL in one of our towers. We waited patiently outside expecting to lose but you guys never pushed out, so we ran off

Super secret TC strats?! Probably! :P

Anarai Aeonblade [GASM] – Guardian – DB
RIP my fair Engi and Ranger, you will be missed.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tallis.5607

Tallis.5607

Why do you guys not charge out of your towers/keeps when you have number and momentum advantage?

Because it’s tricky. It only takes one smart mesmer to run in behind your back and all your siege is gone.

Tallis – Perpetual newbie – Tarnished Coast.
Always carries a towel – Never panics – Eats cookies.

in Match-ups

Posted by: EnRohbi.2187

EnRohbi.2187

Why do you guys not charge out of your towers/keeps when you have number and momentum advantage?

Because it’s tricky. It only takes one smart mesmer to run in behind your back and all your siege is gone.

Don’t need siege if you just wipe the attackers.

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ruprect.7260

Ruprect.7260

Something I have noticed about TC this past weekend….Why do you guys not charge out of your towers/keeps when you have number and momentum advantage? I’m not trash talking at all, as TC as cleaned my clock more than a few times, but yesterday there were about 10-15 of us that had probably 25+ TC pushed back in DBBL in one of our towers. We waited patiently outside expecting to lose but you guys never pushed out, so we ran off

I think it depends on the situation. But I have rarely been a part of a group that did not push out if it was the best decision at the time. If they were able to hold you off without having to push out, there is no reason to push out and take the chance something goes horribly wrong and they get wiped and give you a free tower.

Sounds like by not pushing out they kept the tower and you were run off.

Ruprect – [DIS] Dissentient
Mesmer/Elementalist/Guardian/Necromancer/Warrior
[TC] Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mayoken.9851

Mayoken.9851

Why do transfer costs have to be such a kitten lol. It’s costing my guild 14-20k gold to xfer our WvW core which is equivalent to around $10,000 USD. That’s if we really cut it down and trim ~200 semi-active players =\

If gem prices go up May 1 I think it will take CO until the end of May to fully transfer over and to be able to be in full force again. Until then we can only run 20-30 man teams a night during the weekdays and unfortunately prolly max 40-50 people this reset. Also, unfortunately until we can get situated we won’t bee too much help for DB since our #1 priority is to farm the gold to get our team here.

The term bandwagoner is thrown out to every guild that doesn’t transfer to a T3 or lower server. CO had to move because we were losing players due to the toxic atmosphere that is on Kaineng. The constant negativity gets old after 2-3 months. Kaineng’s NA teams were under a lot of stress. Anyone that argues against that is a kitten The 3 NA guilds that could influence the change in PPT by a lot had to cover from 1pm EST – 2am EST everyday. We had no EU guilds and a very fair weathered server. I do wish Kaineng the best however, if anyone thinks I was going to let my guild die on that server just because of server pride you are wrong.

Mayoken [PLX] Plexity – Lieutenant – 7nth lvl 80 WW
Blackgate – www.plexity.guildportal.com –
Founder of [CO] | Nov ’12 2012 – May ’13 2013

in Match-ups

Aeonblade.8709

Well we didn’t have any siege up this time I was referring to, we just chased you guys from the sup camp back to the tower, thought you were just regrouping to push back and try to wipe us.

Like I said it’s not a big deal, just seems like that should of ended in a fight and I was disappointed when it didnt.

in Match-ups

Aeonblade.8709

I think it depends on the situation. But I have rarely been a part of a group that did not push out if it was the best decision at the time. If they were able to hold you off without having to push out, there is no reason to push out and take the chance something goes horribly wrong and they get wiped and give you a free tower.

Sounds like by not pushing out they kept the tower and you were run off.

Very true, I guess some people actually do care about points more than fun sometimes. Keep up the good fights everyone, work can’t end soon enough