in Match-ups

Posted by: Hematuria.4051

Hematuria.4051

ET looks like they got tired of the talking from HoD. They own most of HoD

T8: 5/3 HoD/FC/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cross.3805

Cross.3805

KWBH has been holding Hills and a tower in HoD BL for the last 8 hours we’ve been having fun good fun tower defenses.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

KWBH has been holding Hills and a tower in HoD BL for the last 8 hours we’ve been having fun good fun tower defenses.

8 hours and no wp???

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

in Match-ups

Posted by: kurath.9406

kurath.9406

They got close to the WP.

However, it takes a long time to get a waypoint if the enemy pressures you. BL camps spawn yaks slower and they generally have longer routes and are extremely susceptible to hits. For BL keeps on the offense, you can’t really count on yaks getting in from anywhere but water/vale for hills/bay respectively unless you’re just destroying your opposition. Even if you hold garrison, its unlikely many yaks will make it through from the north camp and the south camp will likely be flipped constantly by roamers from the third server.

KWBH did a solid job in our BL, even when most of our people thought they were pushed out, they boxed up the water camp and managed to retake redlake too for a while. I like that there’s a lot of movement in this matchup – there’s been weeks in the past where it seems like everyone just wants to sit in their own BL and fight over EB, and that is dull.

Genesis Theory [GT] – HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darek.1836

Darek.1836

I found out how op arrow carts are last night

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kanthar Turambar.9164

Kanthar Turambar.9164

Wow. Millenium hasn’t been updated since before I was on last night O.o

Score update?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kay.5416

Kay.5416

Score update for those of us who don’t have time to login this morning? attempting to brush teeth while drinking coffee and tying shoelaces

Ferguson’s Crossing: Heliolite & handful of others

in Match-ups

Darek.1836

you forgot the score update

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ynot.8397

Ynot.8397

Score update for you fine folks of T8.

Attachments:

Ferguson’s Crossing→ SoS→ DR→ EBay

in Match-ups

Darek.1836

go to work y not its not fair if I can’t come on
or just level your warrior

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

in Match-ups

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

Over 500? The cap for guild is 500…

Lol its called start another guild to fill more spot’s WZ2 ect……..

Just as stated before… CosA disagree that 500 is the cap…

^ All 3 (mainly 2 now) CoSA’s do.

Mag Server Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jscull.2514

Jscull.2514

Would have liked to fight the [SS] group last night but we were only 4 and they were about 10+. Looking forward to finding them with a couple less.

PAXA -GM

in Match-ups

Darek.1836

wel it was really like 7 with a couple pugs but yeah very unfair

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

in Match-ups

Jscull.2514

wel it was really like 7 with a couple pugs but yeah very unfair

I wouldnt say very, t7 was very unfair, but just wasnt a contest. Rather have a contested fight where fight could go either way. Impressed you included having pugs. MAJORITY of guilds never admit there were pugs along side them.

PAXA -GM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Feed Me Change.6528

Feed Me Change.6528

Does anyone from FoE read this thread?

We do… we just don’t post. FoE isn’t big on forum warriors.

NSP>ET>SoS>BG>ET>SoS>JQ>SoS>Mag>JQ
My fun laughs at your server pride.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ghost.1530

Ghost.1530

@ET did I break your morale?

Greetings Sir, and well met.

Perhaps you don’t really know whom you face, FC and ET have been fighting SF for 13 weeks, non-stop, I believe you know, SF, the server you all ran and hid from (according to your Post ) when they came crashing though. Yah we battled them endlessly on T8, never giving up, no one could even dent our moral at this point.

The above is probably the greatest forum post in the mannnny weeks we’ve been partying around with ET. FC & ET both recovered from HUGE morale losses shortly before SF’s departure and we both battled them while they were here even though we knew we would lose at the end of the week. For those of us who showed up to WvW day after day even when it was bad there is no way our morale can be dented again. ET are some cool, cool people for the massive turnaround they did (as well as FC). Even though ET is suffering morale damage right now – you’ll be surprised when they bump back after a few weeks. They always do.

-FC

in Match-ups

Hematuria.4051

If this didn’t break morale, you aren’t gonna dent it.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Darek.1836

that’s wasn’t even that bad lol

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silas Drake.8946

Silas Drake.8946

Is there going to be a fight club again on Thursday?

Phorfiet - HoD O|O

in Match-ups

Posted by: kurath.9406

kurath.9406

I’m surprised anyone on our server would make a claim anyway. HoD and ET have had such a similar story that you’d think we’d understand. Huge exodus, pummeled for weeks by new opponents, pummeled for weeks by the same opponent (DH for us, SF for ET).

Millenium has some great memories to relive:
http://mos.millenium.org/matchups/history/5#NA

Sf barely had twice your combined scores there. In our descent together, that week Blackgate had 20 times our combined scores.

Genesis Theory [GT] – HoD

in Match-ups

Hematuria.4051

that’s wasn’t even that bad lol

I know, but I have to look thru 40 pages to find a score, so I took the first one I found.

in Match-ups

Darek.1836

Check the old Kaineng scores lol

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tossed Fish.7380

Tossed Fish.7380

I’m surprised anyone on our server would make a claim anyway. HoD and ET have had such a similar story that you’d think we’d understand. Huge exodus, pummeled for weeks by new opponents, pummeled for weeks by the same opponent (DH for us, SF for ET).

Sf barely had twice your combined scores there. In our descent together, that week Blackgate had 20 times our combined scores.

Some people are new to the server and don’t know the full history of HoD and ET of going down the ranks for months. The sad part was, we ended up being green in almost each tier. I got so use to Sunny and Cragtop naming convention b.c those were the only towers I ever tried to take back. lol

I think we all got our fair share of being stomped.

Tossed Fish//Necromancer
Valkyria Immortalis [VLK]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

The week I got my WvW map completion…

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in Match-ups

Posted by: FrozenHydra.7608

FrozenHydra.7608

Anyone remember that week where it was HoD, ET, and SF, and SF had 500,000 points more than both of us?

(http://mos.millenium.org/matchups/history/10#na)

Pretty sure we can all agree that the people still on our servers from those huge drops from Tier 1 will never have their moral broken by anything. (Not even getting spawned camp for ~14 weeks straight)

On another note: That fight for Vale in ET borderlands yesterday was amazing, until FC had to ruin our fun and cap Bay. (Although we got them back for that by taking their garrison 30 minutes later )

HoD – RIP [VLK]
FrozenHydra – Elementalist
A Very Bad Idea – Mesmer

(edited by FrozenHydra.7608)

in Match-ups

Hematuria.4051

When we noticed how much attention you were paying them, we talking in TS and decided to make sure that we left your stuff alone in EB. This DOES NOT indicate a teaming up on HoD, but your attention pulled their zerg out of our stuff and back to their BL, so we wanted to show that we supported your decision.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

Fun time fighting HoD, mostly VLK on FC bl tonight. Hopefully we can get bl back soon.

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

in Match-ups

Jscull.2514

Just a reminder that meeting for our tiers small man pvp is tomorrow in our vent. We have invited as many small mans as we know. Send me a PM if interested if you havent already. Just a reminder.

PAXA -GM

in Match-ups

Darek.1836

Apparently Im not Moobs anymore.

Attachments:

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

WvW is now a game of paper/rock/scissors…

AC>Ram
Ram>Treb
Treb>AC

Here is my treb! INC FIREBALLS!

Attachments:

WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points

in Match-ups

Posted by: katz.8376

katz.8376

nice shootin’ tonight, Jeknar~! <3

Druids of Dhuum [DoD]|Rally Bait [RALY]
~o hai there :D~ LONG LIVE ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Flappybob.1950

Flappybob.1950

FC…I really wish I could say “Good fights” tonight in your BL but there really was none…You couldn’t move us from gari, you lost 5 v 20 fights (you had the 20), and you simply let us hold Dawn’s from you for the entire night. I was kind of expecting more from FC, especially WZ and the other big important wvw guilds!

Please…we just want a fight! Don’t ignore us!

And PLEASE, stop throwing trebs to kill our ACs, its really sad when we have 7 people and you have 20+…

Commander Admiral Lord Flappy – [Mend]
Isle of Janthir

(edited by Flappybob.1950)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Samhaim.8956

Samhaim.8956

FC…I really wish I could say “Good fights” tonight in your BL but there really was none…You couldn’t move us from gari, you lost 5 v 20 fights (you had the 20), and you simply let us hold Dawn’s from you for the entire night. I was kind of expecting more from FC, especially WZ and the other big important wvw guilds!

And PLEASE, stop throwing trebs to kill our ACs, its really sad when we have 7 people and you have 20+…

I don’t know when you were on, but before i got off we had around 15-20 fighting off around the same numbers from HoD at woodhaven while 2 golems with around 10 other HoD guys smashed hills door that was being defended by me and 2 others.
Not sure if all those guys from HoD just left or what happened but half an hour later when i got on to check the map we had garrison back, besides you were not the only ones that had stuff in our borders and i’d assume getting bay back is more important than fighting you guys off of one tower.
Sorry if you didnt find the fights you were looking for though, maybe another day.

Samhaiim ~ Thief

in Match-ups

Posted by: Drastic.8920

Drastic.8920

You really expect us to run up to Dawn’s without assessing the situation first? You had 2 ACs in the Lords and 3 ACs in the hill (not to mention some of those were sup acs). Additionally, there were much more than 7 of you. Perhaps only 7 [Mend], but you had [Casa] there as well as some other guilds. The smartest move was to treb your ACs before attacking the tower and cut off your supplies that you guys were grabbing from Star.

FC: Remnant Militant [SNKY]

(edited by Drastic.8920)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Da Sonic.6521

Da Sonic.6521

I don’t know when you were on, but before i got off we had around 15-20 fighting off around the same numbers from HoD at woodhaven while 2 golems with around 10 other HoD guys smashed hills door that was being defended by me and 2 others.
Not sure if all those guys from HoD just left or what happened but half an hour later when i got on to check the map we had garrison back, besides you were not the only ones that had stuff in our borders and i’d assume getting bay back is more important than fighting you guys off of one tower.
Sorry if you didnt find the fights you were looking for though, maybe another day.

@ Sam:
While we were defending a north tower from an assault by FC, ET brought 2-3 Alphas and an Omega to our watergate. The distraction FC gave them added to the fact that people had been leaving meant they capped it relatively easily. I can only assume afterwards, FC pushed to the keep, since its upgrades were wiped (We had managed to get it up to Reinforced Wall/Gates) and it had zero supply, you had a much easier time assaulting that.

@ Flappy:

There’s absolutely no reason to act passive aggressive, it doesn’t make for better fights, it doesn’t make your server mates proud, and it creates a hostile environment where nobody wants to come to the forums and talk about the glorious battles that did take place. Keep the battles on the battlefield, I know I and a lot of other people here come to the forums to see tales of amazing things that went on, not to see commanders talk smack to their enemies.

To the people on FC and ET that have been roaming around and taking camps in their borderlands, thanks for the fights. I don’t play my thief much, so I’m still making some pretty stupid mistakes, but nothing beats the thrill of tracking a group of 5 past 2 supply camps and assassinating their Thief or Ranger right under their noses. I’m still not convinced my Thief is better at anything than my Mesmer, but hey, with practice I can only improve.

Hope to see you around.

Genesis Theory [GT] (HoD)

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

You should have swaped places with Battlecamp… He got kicked out of Greenbriar (ET BL) many times…

in Match-ups

Posted by: XxNuggetxX.7823

XxNuggetxX.7823

@ Flappy:

There’s absolutely no reason to act passive aggressive, it doesn’t make for better fights, it doesn’t make your server mates proud, and it creates a hostile environment where nobody wants to come to the forums and talk about the glorious battles that did take place. Keep the battles on the battlefield, I know I and a lot of other people here come to the forums to see tales of amazing things that went on, not to see commanders talk smack to their enemies.

Hope to see you around.

+ 1

XnuggetX: 80 Engineer – Nuggetxxx: 80 Gardian
Bloody Swagmen[BS], Fergs Night Crew.
Senior Member, Commander Tag.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Drastic.8920

Drastic.8920

Da Sonic,

Your guild along with VLK had us looking everywhere this afternoon to find you guys. The tagging and misdirection was well played and it was hard to follow at times. Additionally, in open combat, it was rough for me personally to fight you guys to retake some of those camps. Props to you guys and look forward to more fights.

FC: Remnant Militant [SNKY]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kay.5416

Kay.5416

Apparently Im not Moobs anymore.

Boggles How is that a bad name? That’s silly.

Ferguson’s Crossing: Heliolite & handful of others

in Match-ups

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

Moobs: Abnormal enlargement of the breasts in a male.

Guess someone was offended, and reported you lol.

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shanks.8793

Shanks.8793

Back to commanding from a very long break, well IDK if I will keep commanding or not

Heres what ET did!!!!

GJ everyone

Attachments:

End Ascends [End] GM / Eredon Terrace
Duke Marco – Duke Allycat – Boa Hancuck
– Duchess Cute – Duke Garp – Shiecko.

in Match-ups

Darek.1836

No. Some TTA who were kitten about my guild reported me for no reason. I already made a ticket and over night they told me that they won’t revert it.
God that kitten es me off. I need to rename 6 of my 8 characters.

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silas Drake.8946

Silas Drake.8946

(Need 15 characters to post)

/yawn

Phorfiet - HoD O|O

in Match-ups

Posted by: atomicjellybean.5389

atomicjellybean.5389

Back to commanding from a very long break, well IDK if I will keep commanding or not

Heres what ET did!!!!

GJ everyone

Silly you, that’s nothing special, we do that to you everyday!

Owner of PHAZE {PHZE}
Commander Atomicjellybean
Henge of Denravi

in Match-ups

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

No. Some TTA who were kitten about my guild reported me for no reason. I already made a ticket and over night they told me that they won’t revert it.
God that kitten es me off. I need to rename 6 of my 8 characters.

youll always be moobs to me ;(

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ungood.3054

Ungood.3054

Learn something new everyday.

Every Lifelong Journey Ends With a Gravestone.
Born and Raised in Eredon Terrace

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shanks.8793

Shanks.8793

Heres what ET did!!!!

GJ everyone

Silly you, that’s nothing special, we do that to you everyday!

Well we don’t, so it is still special, lol.

End Ascends [End] GM / Eredon Terrace
Duke Marco – Duke Allycat – Boa Hancuck
– Duchess Cute – Duke Garp – Shiecko.

in Match-ups

katz.8376

You should have swaped places with Battlecamp… He got kicked out of Greenbriar (ET BL) many times…

more like tried and failed (once was a BO, even) to take twice before he finally came back with twice our number.

in Match-ups

katz.8376

Learn something new everyday.

i find it hard to believe that you never heard moobs = man b00bs

sucks ya gotta change your name, man, but i’m also a bit surprised you kept it as long as you did. lol

in Match-ups

Posted by: Runamok.9638

Runamok.9638

I want to hide behind walls and use arrow carts to farm you. I get very upset when you kill my arrow carts. Next time please don’t kill my arrow carts and bring lots more people so I can farm your lootbags. After spending the entire night in the comfort of your tower walls I will log off and you can have your tower back. I just get bored if you don’t bother removing me from my tower. I cannot be bothered to do anything beyond turtling.

One Angry Brotha — Stafro Elementalist
Once in a While Mediocre Commander
#ETSummer2014BandWagon