Masamoon.3864

Score update 3:40 something am PST.

Attachments:

Sanghae, legends can be true.

Tier 1: BG/JQ/SoR 05/10/2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tam.3146

Tam.3146

when people complain about 2v1’s I laugh mainly because it happens all the time and to every server, but that might be just me.

Dont worry its not just you

The only thing I can say is, if ppl know how this three-way game works, they wont make such complain

Among all those SoR SEA commanders, I made the most 2v1 situations. Its a rational decision for the interest of my server. I dont see an issue.

For Dolyaks Glory
Not Yet Solved[NYS] SOR

in Match-ups

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

Bags Galore is once again night capping their way to victory.

At least we had a great day today.

Odd thing to say in a 24/7 game.

I hope for the sake of alleviating boredom that your overnight crew gets some people to fight. It would have been much better for them if a few of your guild transfers had come to SoR instead to even thing out. I think we would all prefer to have as equal numbers as possible so everyone has fun.

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

I hope for the sake of alleviating boredom that your overnight crew gets some people to fight. It would have been much better for them if a few of your guild transfers had come to SoR instead to even thing out. I think we would all prefer to have as equal numbers as possible so everyone has fun.

It’s all perspective!

WHY WE NEVER AGREE TO THIS?!

Too many trolls! throws flowers at them BE GONE! <3

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

It’s all perspective!

Agreeing too much is a sure way to ruin a good forum.
Animosity are a cornerstone of PvP

(edited by LetoII.3782)

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

It’s all perspective!

Agreeing too much is a sure way to ruin a good forum.
Animosity are a cornerstone of PvP

And yet, people rarely agree on here. I do believe you are safe there! throws some dirt at him Yeah take that man! …. (Yeah I don’t know, I’m tired)

EDIT:

Also I said this, I can kinda just lol at everything else. And well that. goes to sleep

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: MrForz.1953

MrForz.1953

Bleh, it’s cyclic anyways. After that we’ll talk about SoR was full of losers, then about how BG was full of losers, then about how DB was full of losers and whatever rises to T1 and fall next. Same stuff since SBI.

Disgruntled Charr Engineer and Thief – Jade Quarry.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Masamoon.3864

Masamoon.3864

pfft, you said you were going to bed 6h ago.

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

For all those working people out there!

Score Update!

Also, baby don’t hurt me! Don’t hurt me! Nooo mooooore

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

BUT IT WAS TOO EARLY!

And then, I was linked the karaoke from friday night… and it was truly amazing…..!!!!

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

BUT IT WAS TOO EARLY!

And then, I was linked the karaoke from friday night… and it was truly amazing…..!!!!

<3 and she had to follow me around killing SoR :X

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Masamoon.3864

Killed plenty of MERC and BG tonight.

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

;) Yeah that full map zerg of yours does that comrade, but somehow we still retook hills and own bay atm ;P

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

Bleh, it’s cyclic anyways. After that we’ll talk about SoR was full of losers, then about how BG was full of losers, then about how DB was full of losers and whatever rises to T1 and fall next. Same stuff since SBI.

More like since earth 2025 lol

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

Good fights tonight

Attachments:

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

Killed plenty of MERC and BG tonight.

All lies! You just were a cool thief and protected me from mean SF who tried to violently hug me!

Stop pretending you seriously play WvW properly! Geeezzzz :P

<3 Sang!

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jaxson Burn.2803

Jaxson Burn.2803

90 PPT on the weekend? R.I.P SoR

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

It is 9am eastern on mother’s day. /sarcasm fail

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

Is mothers day global?
I know international workers day (may 1st) gave us american wage slaves a buff.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jaxson Burn.2803

Jaxson Burn.2803

point? Everyone knows that SoR don’t have mothers. They were assembled piece by piece from the discarded parts of trolls from other MMO’s

in Match-ups

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

Is mothers day global?
I know international workers day (may 1st) gave us american wage slaves a buff.

Not sure was wondering the same thing for different reasons. I know its mothers day in Australia right now.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Update asian timezone

Attachments:

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: JCH.4198

JCH.4198

The truth is an odd thing to say? Ah right, that has been BGs problem since the start.

This guy seems mad….calm down, everything will be ok. Leave your Mom’s basement for a few and realize this is a game.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eivene.9127

Eivene.9127

There are a couple of different dates for Mother’s Day around the world, but for the majority it’s on the second Sunday of May. The other blob is spread over March 8 & 21.

Thank you for the updates!

Perfectionists’ Cult [NICE] - Family Friendly PvE/WvW community
Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gooj.8561

Gooj.8561

Update asian timezone

Good to see JQ’s asian crew still fighting

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

point? Everyone knows that SoR don’t have mothers. They were assembled piece by piece from the discarded parts of trolls from other MMO’s

Doctor Who needs to investigate this anomaly :P

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: urek mazino.4026

urek mazino.4026

Score update with clear evidence of 2v1

Attachments:

Lo Po – Ranger – Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: SilencingMachine.5049

SilencingMachine.5049

Ok, first off, I will say I know we all (all 3 sides) love good fights, love to trash talk a bit here and there, love to win, etc., and I think for the most part, we all frown on those (even on our own side) that have to lower themselves to questionable tactics to “win” at a silly video game.

Now while we can all agree that to “spy” is bad….be it someone in TS from the other side or someone playing on another side and telling chat commands and troop movements. But last night I saw firsthand spying taken to a whole new low I had not seen before.

Around 2am cst, I was in Durios tower in EB….myself on an arrow cart, another player on treb hitting SM and one empty AC. Suddenly a char character comes into the keep….comes up to the second floor and stands right next to my AC….never moves again….then a treb from SM (owned by BG at the time) starts hitting the courtyard and within 3 shots, hones in on our treb taking it out. Without missing a beat, the treb attacking adjusts fire and swings perfectly to take out our AC on the far side (which can NOT be seen outside the tower)….2 hits and gone. Finally, it swings all the way across the tower to the wall I was on adjusting fire only once and hits my AC perfectly. Again….2 hits gone. …..all siege gone….the char standing next to me disappears/logs….then not 15 seconds later, BG storms the tower and takes it down.

Fair play? I think not. Come on guys!….keep it classy! =)

-Naturale
Huntsmen(HM) elem
Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

^so he post’s a photo that show no 2 v 1 at all. :-) Come on, you have better illustrations than that!

For my fellow JQ’er above, siege placement is pretty standard and splash is fairly wide. Durios is an easy target to treb. It’s kinda a reflex for me to hit it’s sweet spots too.

Though I do not doubt BG has spies on JQ an SoR at all. Not that it’s server wide. I think it’s simply in the name “BlackGate”. It’s just a magnet for the few nefarious minded types. If a server was named White Willow or Carebear Land, would the nefarious and egotistical types gravitate to those names on a list, I don’t think so. :-)

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

(edited by DeWolfe.2174)

in Match-ups

urek mazino.4026

^so he post’s a photo that show no 2 v 1 at all. :-) Come on, you have better illustrations than that!

hey the 2 orange swords clearly show JQ and BG attacking us at the same time!
hard to believe but its true :P

in Match-ups

Posted by: oxide.8324

oxide.8324

Poor SoR zerg getting spawn camped after being wiped :-(

Attachments:

in Match-ups

DeWolfe.2174

^we’ll have to see about that!

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

in Match-ups

DeWolfe.2174

And, as Momma always say’s, “No good deed goes unpunished.” When I get rolled over, is it by BG, nope. It’s by the SoR I logged in to help.

Yet, I’m happy. Mission accomplished

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

in Match-ups

Posted by: sazaw.1347

sazaw.1347

score update. it’s pretty close match till now

Attachments:

Wrath T – Asura Necro | Don Hohenheim – Norn Guard | Bellcroxx – Human Mesmer
[DKJ] – Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: oxide.8324

oxide.8324

some great fights going on at the moment

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

Score Update 1:28pm est.

Attachments:

[TW]Tempest Wolves

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kryyg.8576

Kryyg.8576

If JQ will get their heads out of their kitten we can still win this.

We have tons of ppl on but they’d rather whine and complain in LA rather than actually get out there and fight.

And the lame kitten BG trolls in LA isn’t helping, get your server in line, it’s dumb that you guys feel the need to come into our LA and try to demoralize us more.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Irish Cowboy.4153

Irish Cowboy.4153

Yeah, we’re only ticking 350 right now. We sure are dead.

Thanks Iron. I can’t wait until the rest of you get here. We’re starting to tick the weekend like we do NA prime.

Give em hell SOR.

in Match-ups

Posted by: kyro.8162

kyro.8162

Score update….

Attachments:

Sanctum of Rall
New Namek [Kami]
Guardian/Ele/Warrior/Engi/Mes/Necro/Ranger

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kript.3291

Kript.3291

SoR looking stronger and stronger, no kitten, the true giant has started to wake up.

not the paper-tiger JQ

i am frudoo,a forum warrior, an expert wvw analyst, and a closet fanboy of Jade Quarry server.

(edited by Kript.3291)

in Match-ups

Kript.3291

Ok, first off, I will say I know we all (all 3 sides) love good fights, love to trash talk a bit here and there, love to win, etc., and I think for the most part, we all frown on those (even on our own side) that have to lower themselves to questionable tactics to “win” at a silly video game.

Now while we can all agree that to “spy” is bad….be it someone in TS from the other side or someone playing on another side and telling chat commands and troop movements. But last night I saw firsthand spying taken to a whole new low I had not seen before.

Around 2am cst, I was in Durios tower in EB….myself on an arrow cart, another player on treb hitting SM and one empty AC. Suddenly a char character comes into the keep….comes up to the second floor and stands right next to my AC….never moves again….then a treb from SM (owned by BG at the time) starts hitting the courtyard and within 3 shots, hones in on our treb taking it out. Without missing a beat, the treb attacking adjusts fire and swings perfectly to take out our AC on the far side (which can NOT be seen outside the tower)….2 hits and gone. Finally, it swings all the way across the tower to the wall I was on adjusting fire only once and hits my AC perfectly. Again….2 hits gone. …..all siege gone….the char standing next to me disappears/logs….then not 15 seconds later, BG storms the tower and takes it down.

Fair play? I think not. Come on guys!….keep it classy! =)

BG’s treb crews are so stupid they don’t know how to treb a tower, and if they do successfully destroy your sieges, it must be the work of a spy!!!!

JQ Logic!!!!

you probably don’t have any experience of trebbing Durios from SMC. A good experienced trebber sometimes doesn’t need a spotter at all, if he/she knows the possible location of the siege (it can be predicted if the trebber knows the environment well enough), firing angle, and the power required.

It is possible that the BG treb crew intended to destroy the wall, but hit your sieges accidently when he was adjusting the angle and power. It’s the first rule of trebbing, if you see the number, you keep hitting it until you stop seeing it.

Besides, if you know the best location to place your sieges, BG probably knows it too, they have been blue for a long time.

quit QQing

JQ is not the only server that knows how to wvw

i am frudoo,a forum warrior, an expert wvw analyst, and a closet fanboy of Jade Quarry server.

(edited by Kript.3291)

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

Well, if this morning is any indication, the new T1 turned out exactly as anyone would have predicted.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ascii.9726

Ascii.9726

Score update with clear evidence of 2v1

O…M…G… the evidence speaks for itself.

Attachments:

Rank 580+ Necromancer WvW Stream
Commander Ascii :: Tempest Wolves [TW] :: Sanctum of Rall :: Best Necromancer NA

in Match-ups

Kript.3291

Well, if this morning is any indication, the new T1 turned out exactly as anyone would have predicted.

JQ is a paper tiger

BG the new king if they manage to stop JQ from getting any significant advantage from SEA prime-time

SoR kicking kitten with a little bit of help to improve its coverage.

(edited by Kript.3291)

in Match-ups

Posted by: renmei.3102

renmei.3102

I don’t get it, did the addition of one EU guild really kickstart SOR that much? Of course I am very happy for my server and grateful to IRON for having the balls to transfer to the underdog server, but I’m hoping this power is sustainable past this weekend and that people aren’t burning themselves out through long hours. And if it is, lets be more classy about it than JQ/BG have been. “Winning” has always been a numbers/coverage issue rather than skill. A trash server would never have made it to T1.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

Score update for those at work?

in Match-ups

Masamoon.3864

12:17 pm pst score update. Not a lowbie ele. >> <<

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

I don’t get it, did the addition of one EU guild really kickstart SOR that much? Of course I am very happy for my server and grateful to IRON for having the balls to transfer to the underdog server, but I’m hoping this power is sustainable past this weekend and that people aren’t burning themselves out through long hours. And if it is, lets be more classy about it than JQ/BG have been. “Winning” has always been a numbers/coverage issue rather than skill. A trash server would never have made it to T1.

I don’t know if there is overtime, but I think regardless IRON will make SoR more competitive for 2 reasons:
1. They are a really good guild.
2. They tie into SoR’s already strong NA. SoR while still the underdog coverage wise, has a 2 timezone tie in. The Euro will tie into the NA, which will create a strong combo of high ppt for almost 12 hours.

in Match-ups

urek mazino.4026

NA usually plays with Asians on Sunday, so the ppt is higher than usual
Lets wait and see how it is on weekdays

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ascii.9726

Ascii.9726

IRON really doing there work it seems and the scary part is they still have 60 more members to transfer over. As we all know though the war is won during the working week so lets hope everyone stays strong!

Attachments:

Rank 580+ Necromancer WvW Stream
Commander Ascii :: Tempest Wolves [TW] :: Sanctum of Rall :: Best Necromancer NA

(edited by Ascii.9726)