Tier 1: SoR/BG/JQ 05/17/2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

I think there was just something funky in the water tonight.

It’s spring.
Krait mating season.
Ya’ll can HAVE lowlands.. eew

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiltor.9362

Kiltor.9362

I think there was just something funky in the water tonight. JQ had its own BL a solid color by like 10:30 central and BG followed suit a little later, though I can’t recall how much later. It was like everyone simultaneously thought, “hey lets cap our own maps and ignore the others!”

Or the fact that JQBL is casusing a vast majority of players to DC creating players to be stuck in ques. Have fun at home.

Its been doin that for days though.

yah we’re over it i think now lol.

Kiltor – [Retribution] –

in Match-ups

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

Holy crap, did you see this here? I never noticed that until now, a live map of WvW.

Excuse me while I geek out for a few moments.

#TeamJadeQuarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

Holy crap, did you see this here? I never noticed that until now, a live map of WvW.

Doesn’t seem to work for me. All I get is white buildings. Is it / does it show the colors?

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update!

As I protect my seaside home!

STAY AWAY

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

Doesn’t seem to work for me. All I get is white buildings. Is it / does it show the colors?

It’s showing the colors for me, as well as real time changes – seeing the colors change while I look.

Funny watching BG circle clockwise around JQBL flipping camps. If I had TS at work here I’d be yelling at someone now.

#TeamJadeQuarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: Renny.6571

Renny.6571

Update. All hail Lord Gollemance Herppenstein, re-taker of BG structures.. and leafybutt.

Attachments:

elite specs ruined pvp.

(edited by Renny.6571)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wotah.2975

Wotah.2975

AoS quite frankly is a cancer for JQ.

TW got called that exact same thing on JQ once..

I think that was Menaace, until some of your more vocal people (at the time) started insulting other people my guild included.

Wotah, Brutaler [SICK]/[SG]
Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Wotah.2975

I think there was just something funky in the water tonight. JQ had its own BL a solid color by like 10:30 central and BG followed suit a little later, though I can’t recall how much later. It was like everyone simultaneously thought, “hey lets cap our own maps and ignore the others!”

Or the fact that JQBL is casusing a vast majority of players to DC creating players to be stuck in ques. Have fun at home.

Its been doin that for days though.

Uuuuh you guys had a queue for JQBL? O_o

Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Wotah.2975

About 1am central. I know I finally went to bed after that Briar tower power thing.

Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: btowl.7869

btowl.7869

I think that was Menaace, until some of your more vocal people (at the time) started insulting other people my guild included.

Ah, that was when a number of people were calling for Malice’s head cause they thought he was a bad board admin. Those threads were funny, almost as funny as the Phoenix Throne Warhammer boards

Engineer
What do you mean there are other races than Asura?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gismor.8407

Gismor.8407

About 1am central. I know I finally went to bed after that Briar tower power thing.

If you’re talking about on BGBL (which I assume you are) THAT was a fun fight. You guys were so determined to keep that tower! I think we wound up using….3ish golems, some trebs, and ya, it was expensive… :P. Kudos to those JQ that managed to hold it for so long, cost me me lots of money… (mumble mumble mumble).

[EK] Guild leader → Retired
Friend Gismor – 80 Revenant
“Always outnumbered, never outgunned.”

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

Ah, that was when a number of people were calling for Malice’s head cause they thought he was a bad board admin. Those threads were funny, almost as funny as the Phoenix Throne Warhammer boards

Was good readin

in Match-ups

Wotah.2975

Yeah, and really he wasn’t doing anything malicious. Everyone knows when he is being malicious he doesn’t have the ability to not show that.

Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Wotah.2975

If you’re talking about on BGBL (which I assume you are) THAT was a fun fight. You guys were so determined to keep that tower! I think we wound up using….3ish golems, some trebs, and ya, it was expensive… :P. Kudos to those JQ that managed to hold it for so long, cost me me lots of money… (mumble mumble mumble).

Yep. We were just like, hey let’s hold this. We were originally going to do it to Lake but for some reason we lost people, so new idea Briar!

Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

Yeah, and really he wasn’t doing anything malicious. Everyone knows when he is being malicious he doesn’t have the ability to not show that.

And make cow noises

in Match-ups

Wotah.2975

And make cow noises

Yeah and that. But that’s something that goes back to his High School that him and a buddy carried on. It’s his way of saying hello. I still get it when he comes on.

Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Good work to Sor at bay and the BG gank crew and the JQ home team.

Your update with Fuzzions copyrighted inverse color scheme

Attachments:

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: PoweredByRice.3517

PoweredByRice.3517

Score update please. I can’t access Mos Millenium website from work

Jay Que

in Match-ups

Wotah.2975

Score update please. I can’t access Mos Millenium website from work

SoR – 173k
BG – 117k
JQ – 146k

Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiltor.9362

Kiltor.9362

Fun fights in SoR bl last hour or so. BG thx for keeping the fights coming. /salute

Kiltor – [Retribution] –

in Match-ups

Posted by: crimsonbro.3126

crimsonbro.3126

I know this will be different for a forum that likes to go so toxic but I enjoy fighting you all BG and JQ. Of my little guild of 5 (my girl, uncle, cousins) I’m the only one out there day after day for most of the time zones and I love it. Zerg, small groups, whatever. I like trying to stealth supply camps or yaks or run into a 1v1. A few days ago I fought a little Asura ranger that just would not go down. Every hit I threw seemed to be blocked or catch them invulnerable. Not sure what they were specced out as but man, what a fight. I did win in the end though and gave a bow. Tough little bugger moving all over the place and myself being guardian, well, you know how that is.

And one day talking to my cousin in vent as I kept linking different armor into T. Dur… I had a brain fart and forgot T in that case was the whole server out there. Yeah, I felt stupid when I was called out to stop linking. ^.^ And in TS looking for the press to talk button so they knew I wasn’t a GASP spy. Then when asked to type X in Team, I again had a brain fart. Yeah, that happens to me when I’m trying to find a button in a program I haven’t used and asked to reply or type. Another dur moment.

I’m not sure why this thread goes so toxic when we should just be having fun out there in whatever way we can. As someone who has seen most of their loved friends and family buried, remember life is short and you need to chill and enjoy while you can. And cuddles, I gotta get in one of your SS of the score. :P
——
TL;DR Enjoy the game while you can and as much fun as you may have making these threads go negative, we should enjoy the match up and just fight in game. It IS only a game.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oresh.4729

Oresh.4729

Dear Jade Quarry and Blackgate,

Hi from IRON!

We’d like to congratulate you both on your amazing running / fleeing skills! We are currently witnessing them on EB but have seen them multiple times in the past couple of weeks. Coming from EU Tier One we’re a bit out of shape and so this extra running in order to catch and kill / loot you is good for us and we appreciate that you care so much about our health.

Just incase you are feeling brave, we are only 28 people at the moment, and you both outnumber us, come at us! But I do understand if you don’t, my pink hair alone is enough to scare of most zergs, let alone Seth’s bad breath and Offski’s voice.

Yours,

//Wrex and IRON

dear iron

i understood how you feel after fleeing vizunah so you can pvdoor in na. but please understand this is the middle of the afternoon here and people still working.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Esqi.8496

Esqi.8496

Hi from IRON!

We’d like to congratulate you both on your amazing running / fleeing skills! We are currently witnessing them on EB but have seen them multiple times in the past couple of weeks. Coming from EU Tier One we’re a bit out of shape and so this extra running in order to catch and kill / loot you is good for us and we appreciate that you care so much about our health.

Just incase you are feeling brave, we are only 28 people at the moment, and you both outnumber us, come at us! But I do understand if you don’t, my pink hair alone is enough to scare of most zergs, let alone Seth’s bad breath and Offski’s voice.

Yours,

//Wrex and IRON

Hrmm guess you guys are out of shape considering the pile of bodies at briar last night during SEA time. Now you know what happens when Waha walks over you.

K thx have fun IRON!

[TKG] Flake

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kryyg.8576

Kryyg.8576

While I hope this is just trolling and think it is.

I’d just like to say today was the first time I got a chance to play during Euro and fight IRON. I was not disappointed, you guys won some fights I didn’t expect you to win and you made some moves which left us wondering what is going on. You guys are definitely a tough fight, we had some wins and losses but it was fun overall.

I have to say, having you guys in the tier is a lot of fun and while I cannot play Euro everyday, it’s definately good to have you guys out there to balance off the usual 500+ BG ppt they had past few weeks, JQ actually ticked for highest ppt a few times throughout the day.

SoR better watch out, we are only 26k behind and we made up 15k last night, it’s still anyone’s game! We ticked at 400+ during late SEA too.

in Match-ups

Posted by: wish.1027

wish.1027

I remember talking to an Iron guy before you all moved, and I said 3 things. You’ll steam roll anyone play during EU, but that you should go ahead and move NA on one condition, you get some friends guilds to move to the other servers. It doesnt look like you did that last thing though and now youre regretting not having people to fight, so can you now convince your friends to come to NA and play too?

Jade Quarry Warrior Strike Force [SF]
w/ an alt Thief and Guardian.
Math is your friend.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zothras.4675

Zothras.4675

Hi from IRON!

Yours,

//Wrex and IRON

Suggestion: have you contacted [ATM], [FOO], or [SF] about doing a GvG? Would be interesting to see how you stand against true WvW competition and not the casual PvE’rs running in EB during EU time zone on NA servers. You did say you came here for competition and not PvDoor/PvE’rs?

(edited by Zothras.4675)

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Hi from IRON!

Yours,

//Wrex and IRON

I can tell why IRON left the competition in the EU bracket.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

Hi from IRON!

Yours,

//Wrex and IRON

Dear Iron

Firstly, thank you for offering yourself so generously, I am happy to take you up on that offer.

I very much enjoyed wiping you multiple times one EU evening on EB last week with one of our famous JQ honey badger mongrel groups when you were trying to take Umber while myself and our other Oreo commander were trying to get towers and keep upgraded ready to hand over to NA prime. Thanks for the fights and the bags, was a fun diversion.

Its great to have you folks on SoR as an opponent in my timezone. You play well and are a tough nut to crack when you are on song. You also appear to handle yourself with honour in battle.

However both BG and JQ have very little organised EU coverage at present. I am sure both servers would love a medium EU guild to come to them and give you the fights I am sure you feel you deserve. Until that time you will have to make do I am afraid.

Not yours yet,

Kreen

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

SoR better watch out, we are only 26k behind and we made up 15k last night, it’s still anyone’s game! We ticked at 400+ during late SEA too.

For the health of T1, I truly hope this is the case. JQ’s resurrection last night was great to see, looks like T1 is starting to shape up into a competitive match again which is certainly nice.

[TW]Tempest Wolves

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Hi from IRON!

Yours,

//Wrex and IRON

Awww he deleted his post. Good thing it was already quoted several times, not to mention the forum search function shows deleted posts.

Anyhoo, quoting for future laughs.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

[Iron] comes 2 weeks into the Top tier in GW2 and starts chest thumping.

Sir, Chest thumping privilege is only granted after a 4 to 6 weeks of fighting in T1. This aint EU.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: zeocen.9850

zeocen.9850

I don’t post much, but I would just like to say this for me was probably one of the best weeks of WvW I’ve ever had.

I’m on BG and I love it, we have so much fun, but let’s be real – there’s a LOT of running around in WvW. I’m in New Zealand and the last three nights have been SO chaotic! The first two nights for me we were almost losing Valley on SM and even with the skill lag we managed to hold out and have a continuous, long, massive fight with both JQ and SoR for hours on end. On both nights no less!

SoR may have skyrocketted in population (I don’t know, I don’t really keep up with the politics and stuff) but it has meant that when I log on at least, there is always a fight to be had. I don’t care what tier it is or what place we are, these fights have been great.

So thanks to everyone for keeping the game alive and fun!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ascii.9726

Ascii.9726

You want a gvg you got it, then we shall see who the door mats are. In fact tell you what you can have your normal 80 man zerg and we’ll only bring 30-40 sound fair?

Dat confidence, overpowered. Needs to be nurfed…

I’d actually love to see IRON vs. JQ, i hope a guild(s) takes up this offer.

Rank 580+ Necromancer WvW Stream
Commander Ascii :: Tempest Wolves [TW] :: Sanctum of Rall :: Best Necromancer NA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

Only guild on JQ that will GvG is ATM when lead by Waha, they are a fantastic fight if you are on during Sea.

[TW]Tempest Wolves

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ascii.9726

Ascii.9726

Score update.

Attachments:

Rank 580+ Necromancer WvW Stream
Commander Ascii :: Tempest Wolves [TW] :: Sanctum of Rall :: Best Necromancer NA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zen.8497

Zen.8497

Crying is all right in its own way while it lasts. But you have to stop sooner or later, and then you still have to decide what to do.

Grand Emperor Of Common Sense

in Match-ups

Posted by: Offski.4897

Offski.4897

You want a gvg you got it, then we shall see who the door mats are. In fact tell you what you can have your normal 80 man zerg and we’ll only bring 30-40 sound fair?

Dat confidence, overpowered. Needs to be nurfed…

I’d actually love to see IRON vs. JQ, i hope a guild(s) takes up this offer.

Oh come now mate, its only banter, why does anyone take these forums seriously?

Offski
Necromancer – Sanctum of Rall[IRON]
http://www.iron-gaming.com/

in Match-ups

Esqi.8496

Hi from IRON!

Yours,

//Wrex and IRON

Wait what? This crazy fool thinks that she can talk down to other players? oooh that’s adorable. Just keep in mind if they do fight you and kill your epic blob, try to refrain from going PMS and taking their forums and TS away. Love from Desolation, you remember us don’t you?

Seriously, you still going on about us taking down our own forums that we paid for and set up to help deso (that was never used), when their was a new forum already in place? You need to grow up amd move on from your love affair with drama and maybe get both sides of a story before spouting rubbish on public forums.

As for all the others who have come on here claiming to wipe us alot, its true, our forces are not really out in force during SEA time(10-15 iron max) – but tell me do we run from your fights? Oh and I enjoyed walking over you with a mixed force of Rallians at North Hills, remember that?

By the time we made this post we had 25-30 players (32 in ts) and were just looking for a fight, but literally no one would come out to fight us and ran at the first sign of our tags even though we were outnumbered at this time. The post was not arrogance it was purely a desire to play the game.

I fight whether we are 5 or 40 and don’t care if we win or lose or how many we are fighting, we don’t run (it’s a game after all we aint dying in RL). Mind you that JQ SEA zerg was truly something to see, even the Vizunians would of been proud of that.

Yes I would be happy for a GvG against anyone, but we would have to do it so we both get our main players on at the same time.

whoa….. calm down buddy no need to get all hot and steamy under that collar.

Case in point, you might get to run over doors and pugs during EU, but when the majority of people are on you become simple door mats.

But regarding your point of people running away.. For shame, I’ll remember to bring this up at the next team meet.

Sorry mate all that chasing down fleeing JQ zergs has I admit left me in this hot and steamy state, what can I say. You want a gvg you got it, then we shall see who the door mats are. In fact tell you what you can have your normal 80 man zerg and we’ll only bring 30-40 sound fair?

That’s ok I can totally understand.. you being an unfit fella. Anyway, you must have me confused with someone else. Firstly, I wish I had an 80 man zerg, perhaps IRON or SoR can lend JQ a few? And secondly, I never offered to GvG you… I play a game type called WvW.. it’s much more enjoyable.

However if you do want to GvG… and you think you can beat those odds… or IRONvJQSERVERGAMETYPEORSOMETHING… then have your boys log on during SEA. I’m sure ATM/DC/FOO/Ge will happily accommodate you.

Have fun out there big guy, keep your rocket rocking!

[TKG] Flake

in Match-ups

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

@ Esqi, JQ Asian squad led by Waha of FOO has been bringing it all week. They knocked off almost 10k ppt between 1st and 2nd place just last night. Unfortunately for JQ once they log off things start to go down hill.

JQ started to tick well under 200 when Waha logs, then decided to see what your population looked like at 1pm CST. OUCH!

If only you guys can get at least 20-25 pct wvw participation of your FULL server during the early afternoons (which is a huge advantage) to continue the momentum of what FOO had left behind…..

Attachments:

(edited by scootshoot.6583)

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

I’m honestly getting tired of reading these posts about our servers being very high-full. It doesn’t give any kind of indication of the actual wvw population. It gives a suggestion of the possible amounts of people who could wvw but for their own reasons don’t. Otherwise I’m sure those other servers listed as very high or full would give any of us a run for our money.

Go back to bed t1! It’s comfy and warm there…. (I wish I was still in bed )

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Zen.8497

Hi from IRON!

Yours,

//Wrex and IRON

Wait what? This crazy fool thinks that she can talk down to other players? oooh that’s adorable. Just keep in mind if they do fight you and kill your epic blob, try to refrain from going PMS and taking their forums and TS away. Love from Desolation, you remember us don’t you?

Seriously, you still going on about us taking down our own forums that we paid for and set up to help deso (that was never used), when their was a new forum already in place? You need to grow up amd move on from your love affair with drama and maybe get both sides of a story before spouting rubbish on public forums.

As for all the others who have come on here claiming to wipe us alot, its true, our forces are not really out in force during SEA time(10-15 iron max) – but tell me do we run from your fights? Oh and I enjoyed walking over you with a mixed force of Rallians at North Hills, remember that?

By the time we made this post we had 25-30 players (32 in ts) and were just looking for a fight, but literally no one would come out to fight us and ran at the first sign of our tags even though we were outnumbered at this time. The post was not arrogance it was purely a desire to play the game.

I fight whether we are 5 or 40 and don’t care if we win or lose or how many we are fighting, we don’t run (it’s a game after all we aint dying in RL). Mind you that JQ SEA zerg was truly something to see, even the Vizunians would of been proud of that.

Yes I would be happy for a GvG against anyone, but we would have to do it so we both get our main players on at the same time.

Case in point, you might get to run over doors and pugs during EU, but when the majority of people are on you become simple door mats.

But regarding your point of people running away.. For shame, I’ll remember to bring this up at the next team meet.

Sorry mate all that chasing down fleeing JQ zergs has I admit left me in this hot and steamy state, what can I say. You want a gvg you got it, then we shall see who the door mats are. In fact tell you what you can have your normal 80 man zerg and we’ll only bring 30-40 sound fair?

That’s ok I can totally understand.. you being an unfit fella. Anyway, you must have me confused with someone else. Firstly, I wish I had an 80 man zerg, perhaps IRON or SoR can lend JQ a few? And secondly, I never offered to GvG you… I play a game type called WvW.. it’s much more enjoyable.

However if you do want to GvG… and you think you can beat those odds… or IRONvJQSERVERGAMETYPEORSOMETHING… then have your boys log on during SEA. I’m sure ATM/DC/FOO/Ge will happily accommodate you.

A great man once said … I am tired of talk that comes to nothing.

in Match-ups

Posted by: junhan.8192

junhan.8192

@ Esqi, JQ Asian squad led by Waha of FOO has been bringing it all week. They knocked off almost 10k ppt between 1st and 2nd place just last night. Unfortunately for JQ once they log off things start to go down hill.

JQ started to tick well under 200 when Waha logs, then decided to see what your population looked like at 1pm CST. OUCH!

If only you guys can get at least 20-25 pct wvw participation of your FULL server during the early afternoons (which is a huge advantage) to continue the momentum of what FOO had left behind…..

*Waha of [ATM].

[Defy/Ge] Potato

in Match-ups

Zen.8497

I’m honestly getting tired of reading these posts about our servers being very high-full. It doesn’t give any kind of indication of the actual wvw population. It gives a suggestion of the possible amounts of people who could wvw but for their own reasons don’t. Otherwise I’m sure those other servers listed as very high or full would give any of us a run for our money.

Go back to bed t1! It’s comfy and warm there…. (I wish I was still in bed )

I think that’s exactly the point. BG and JQ have proven before they have the wvw population to beat SoR, but, for their own reasons quite a few have given up.

in Match-ups

Esqi.8496

Hi from IRON!

Yours,

//Wrex and IRON

A great man once sa….. nothing cause he wasn’t included.

[TKG] Flake

in Match-ups

Posted by: aelflune.8590

aelflune.8590

After Asian prime is EU, which, as has been said many times, JQ is weak at. That’s why we need EU guilds to keep up the competition, if indeed the other servers are interested in competition.

I wonder how many times this has to be repeated.

in Match-ups

Zen.8497

Hi from IRON!

Yours,

//Wrex and IRON

A great man once sa….. nothing cause he wasn’t included.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

One of my combat officers from my past GW1 squad stated that if we did a 8on8 or 10on10 in an sPvP arena away from WvW productivity it’s definitely doable for SF. For a GvG that is. That would be an open invite to any team out there. We have not been hardcore on calls as we once were in GW1, but we’d be open to give it a shot in GW2 nowadays. Before all of the GvG hype was pretty huge, but I would like to be considerate of the other teams of JQ and keep any GvG related fights off of the WvW field and do it in a room in the mists if at all possible.

Good day!

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Where is JQ tonight in NA prime?

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: fade.8603

fade.8603

I supposed everybody deserves some rest once in a while?

BlackGate