Tier 1: SoR/BG/JQ 05/17/2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sleepyy.1598

Sleepyy.1598

BG doesn’t know how to endure, JQ is still a solid contender though. My apologies to BG, it seems a lot of your guilds stop showing up, but how you gain guild is not how one makes a strong community. Whilst you guys say you have one, from everyone I talk to on BG your guilds seem very segregated and do their own things for the most part. We’ve never had that issue on SoR for…ages now. Yes we gained guilds, at a slow pace, but we never begged nobody to come, they came on their own accords because they enjoy how we are as a server. We don’t point fingers, even when we were losing we still came out strong everyday during our primetimes. You guys, just decided to disappear completely. I don’t know if its playing dead or not but somethings not right. You guys have the people/guilds to still be contenders in T1 yet you chose to sit and moan instead of going out and playing. SoR has been the underdog until these last few weeks. All we’ve gained is an EU guild that chose to come to us over the other two servers and a decent morale booster. Its up to you guys to motivate your guys to come out, complaining really gets you nothing. Now get out there and kittening play the game.

BG knows how to endure, it has been kicked out of tier 1 twice and twice it has come back to the top tier. It has even managed to become 3 time champions of tier 1. The only other server to be kicked out of tier 1 and has managed to make it back was Stormbluff Isle. All the other servers, Henge of Denravi, Eredon Terrace, Isle of Janthir and Sea of Sorrows have freefalled down the tiers, without ever coming back to tier 1.

Jade Quarry has never experienced what it’s like to be kicked out of tier 1, and neither has Sanctum of Rall. You should respect the resilience and resolve that Blackgate has shown, and will continue to show.

By resilience he means “wait for the next wave of guilds to transfer”

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Ahh look guys, the SOR forum zerg has appeared.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: Masamoon.3864

Masamoon.3864

Thats why a lot of you guys chose not to come out anymore, right? Or that you constantly need to eat guilds to survive? . None of the above servers got revitalized by transfers like BG has, hell, you’re one of those transfers that were the reason BG even made it back to T1. I will respect your server when it actually deserves it. More so, when you guys actually start trying, for starters.

Sanghae, legends can be true.

in Match-ups

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

I respect you BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: salluks.6017

salluks.6017

Score update.

All your PPT are belonging to us (JQ garrison too).

Grats on fighting doors.

It’s a shame really, BG/JQ are NA servers with NA guilds but yet they force us to PvDoor. Sounds like a server with a lot of heart!

No one forced you to pvdoor.

I find it hilarious that people willingly choose to fight doors/guards and then turn around and complain about fighting doors. Or how 120man EU guilds move to NA brackets that have very little dedicated EU playerbase then complain about not getting good fights.

actually am not complaining atall, my kills doubled/tripled even since we moved to NA. but then i play 2-3 hrs before EU hits, so we are always against the mighty asians of BG and JQ.

in Match-ups

Posted by: wish.1027

wish.1027

They totally need to make that outmanned buff bigger. Im like will I or won’t I and waste 3 seconds deciding and then realise I have outmanned buff and charge head on into a 1v50.

I wouldnt charge into a 1v50 unless I was on thief, but I would walk around and come up behind them and kill one or two on guardian before being zerged down. =3

And when fighting against SOR zoomhacks its not like you can do much else. Dropping an AC to defend a gate is a waste of time, better to just leave an fight some people because you wont slow down their 100 person army no matter what anyway.

Jade Quarry Warrior Strike Force [SF]
w/ an alt Thief and Guardian.
Math is your friend.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cirus.5748

Cirus.5748

None of the above servers got revitalized by transfers like BG hass.

The above servers have not been revitalized by transfers because a very large portion of the guilds have left these servers, making it impossible for them to recover.

It hasn’t happened to Blackgate because the guilds on here stay on the server when it goes down, and keep fighting for Blackgate to go back up again. It’s because of the willingness of Blackgate guilds to fight on and not give up that it receives new transfers.

Vanguard Of Exiled Mercenaries – Blackgate

(edited by Cirus.5748)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

BG doesn’t know how to endure, JQ is still a solid contender though. My apologies to BG, it seems a lot of your guilds stop showing up, but how you gain guild is not how one makes a strong community. Whilst you guys say you have one, from everyone I talk to on BG your guilds seem very segregated and do their own things for the most part. We’ve never had that issue on SoR for…ages now. Yes we gained guilds, at a slow pace, but we never begged nobody to come, they came on their own accords because they enjoy how we are as a server. We don’t point fingers, even when we were losing we still came out strong everyday during our primetimes. You guys, just decided to disappear completely. I don’t know if its playing dead or not but somethings not right. You guys have the people/guilds to still be contenders in T1 yet you chose to sit and moan instead of going out and playing. SoR has been the underdog until these last few weeks. All we’ve gained is an EU guild that chose to come to us over the other two servers and a decent morale booster. Its up to you guys to motivate your guys to come out, complaining really gets you nothing. Now get out there and kittening play the game.

BG knows how to endure, it has been kicked out of tier 1 twice and twice it has come back to the top tier. It has even managed to become 3 time champions of tier 1. The only other server to be kicked out of tier 1 and has managed to make it back was Stormbluff Isle. All the other servers, Henge of Denravi, Eredon Terrace, Isle of Janthir and Sea of Sorrows have freefalled down the tiers, without ever coming back to tier 1.

Jade Quarry has never experienced what it’s like to be kicked out of tier 1, and neither has Sanctum of Rall. You should respect the resilience and resolve that Blackgate has shown, and will continue to show.

Kick back and moved into Tier 1 again?

Were you even there for the Tier 2 matchups? 9 Weeks of SoR BG IoJ/TC where BG won because they had no resistance in oceanic/sea time. At least back then SoR would show up. BG has never been tested. You spent a week or two in Tier 1, got kicked out and spent the next 9 weeks having easymode wins. No server is going to die because you lost 1-3 weeks. Wait till BG goes on a 10 week losing streak then you can quote me on this one.

I’d rather be kicked out of Tier 1 than having to undergo 9 weeks of BG/SoR/IOJ matchups. But then again, I thank BG, because those matchups were the crucible for SoR, and we only came out stronger, which of course, is essential for Tier one.

(edited by Doomdesire.9365)

in Match-ups

Posted by: kevinskyrider.3271

kevinskyrider.3271

All this “giving up” talk. Please stay classy, SoR forum posters. Just one week ago you said JQ had given up, & here they are this week. Stop running your mouths without knowing what you’re talking about. I certainly remember all the “JQ gives up” trolltalk some of you did when BG won their 3rd medal. If you don’t have anything civil to say, don’t come here to trashtalk.

Blackgate

(edited by kevinskyrider.3271)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Raven Paradox.1860

Raven Paradox.1860

Score update.

Grats on fighting doors.

Thanks. Perhaps JQ should participate during NA primetime on NA servers. You also just took away all credit for any win JQ ever achieved, seeing as it was all PvDoor.

in Match-ups

Posted by: fade.8603

fade.8603

people do think BG has the strongest oceanic and the 2nd strongest SEA as compared to the other servers (unfortunately, 2nd strongest dosen’t mean its near anywhere the strongest though). Its a compliment I guess that people assumes of the BG presence.

But it seems that SOR had a dormant SEA/OCEANIC that was sleeping throughout until recently. Reasons cited were guilds took a break, re-org and stuff. Correct me if Im wrong. Thanks!

BlackGate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

All this “giving up” talk. Please stay classy, SoR forum posters. Just one week ago you said JQ had given up, & here they are this week. Stop running your mouths without knowing what you’re talking about.

So BG has not giving up? I’d love to see you guys prove your point as I cant seem to find any guilds from your server mounting any resistance on any map . At least JQ has continued pushing during Sea and NA when possible.

[TW]Tempest Wolves

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

The above servers have not been revitalized by transfers because a very large portion of the guilds have left these servers, making it impossible for them to recover.

It hasn’t happened to Blackgate because the guilds on here stay on the server when it goes down, and keep fighting for Blackgate to go back up again. It’s because of the willingness of Blackgate guilds to fight on and not give up that it receives new transfers.

Remember guys

SoR = Best community no server has a community in general, SoR has never received transfers all original guilds. SoR is the best!

Don’t argue with him Cirus.

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Raven Paradox.1860

Raven Paradox.1860

No it’s the money. That’s why your guild moved there.

in Match-ups

Masamoon.3864

It’s because of the willingness of Blackgate guilds to fight on and not give up that it receives new transfers.

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah you can’t be serious? Oh man you guys are a riot. Talk to me again when you guys stop being jokes and actually come out and be resilient and willing to actually play.

in Match-ups

Posted by: fade.8603

fade.8603

I believe everyone is oblivious to their own flaws but hey in the forums, everyone thinks they are right.

BlackGate

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

Things. Things and stuff and crap and stuff and WORDS!

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

Masamoon.3864

Remember guys

SoR = Best community no server has a community in general, SoR has never received transfers all original guilds. SoR is the best!

Post like this are the reason why I believe it more and more Karps.

And nobody has EVER said we never got transfers. Compared to BG we haven’t gotten much, i’ve lost track of how many guilds have gone to that Blackhole. Just look at how many of those said guilds actually come out, though. We gained guild who were willing to be in the underdog position. IRON changed the game up a bit yes, but so did the disappearance of quite a few BG guild presence around the clock. SoR has rarely been the winner in T1 and when we were T2. You’re too use to winning buddy.

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

It’s because of the willingness of Blackgate guilds to fight on and not give up that it receives new transfers.

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah you can’t be serious? Oh man you guys are a riot. Talk to me again when you guys stop being jokes and actually come out and be resilient and willing to actually play.

…………really?
You don’t see people fighting still? I do. There might be less….but every server has its low weeks. Lets just stop kittening on here and try to enjoy our matches till the new update.

This is all getting very old, very very quickly. All servers have great people on it, maybe some of you should remember that before we start throwing insults around.

In conclusion, Shini! Make me a sammmmiiich!!!!

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Killer.4709

Killer.4709

Score update.

Grats on fighting doors.

It’s a shame really, BG/JQ are NA servers with NA guilds but yet they force us to PvDoor. Sounds like a server with a lot of heart!

No one forced you to pvdoor.

I find it hilarious that people willingly choose to fight doors/guards and then turn around and complain about fighting doors. Or how 120man EU guilds move to NA brackets that have very little dedicated EU playerbase then complain about not getting good fights.

Pretty fed up with the Wahgate whining. Over the past 3-4 weeks, you’ve hoovered up 4-5 (six?) new guilds, and after a single loss you’re bottom feeding for more from other servers. SoR has recruited exactly one guild in the same time span. Oh but I forget, it’s IRON with their 2,750 members.

I may not like JQ but I respect them. Blackgate? For the most part, I now respect my toenail clippings more.

I have alot of resepct for SOR but you all had never come in first till IRON came so its stupid to pretend it had nothing to do with your win. That being said there is nothing wrong with that, we all get transfers so lets just accept it and move on.

lvl 80 Ele
KnT Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: watch out or bleed.3068

watch out or bleed.3068

Want to thank Riot, ND and Pro for the GvGs all night. We won 5 out of 6. You guys got lucky with the last one. Out numbered us 3 to 1. but was a good fight. Glad to see other active guilds.

Twitch.tv/cooleoben
KGG Community Leader
Academy Gaming

in Match-ups

Posted by: muekung.2518

muekung.2518

Kitten just got real

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shinji.2063

Shinji.2063

God it really is true that you dont know what you have tell it is gone. I want to go back to JQ winning. Made me realize how much of a class act JQ was when they where winning as compared to the greatest community of trolls that is SOR.

in Match-ups

kevinskyrider.3271

Kitten just got real

I think we need to go back to roleplaying until peeps calm down. WHERE DEM DUCKZ AT?

Blackgate

in Match-ups

muekung.2518

Kitten just got real

I think we need to go back to roleplaying until peeps calm down. WHERE DEM DUCKZ AT?

Ask Sanghae, He’s the duck mastar !

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vel.1653

Vel.1653

ummm let me dig this up from way way way back brb….

http://mos.millenium.org/servers/history/29

The farthest I can go back is right when HoD collapsed. But back during the days when HoD was a power house I remember us being kicked out of tier 1 for only 1 week. ET took our place that week and we moved down to fight in tier 2 against CD and DB.

Im sure any of the older JQ members (even you TW guys) might remember that week as we crushed them after about 5 hours of fighting.

So yea JQ has been though the whole falling out of tier 1 thing, We pulled though it though and honestly with the way they are talking about reseting how match ups work it does not matter at this point.

JQ still has the most tier 1 one week battle wins in NA. Second in the world.

Also we have been in tier 1 the longest out of any single server.

SoR has the staying power that JQ has now as long as they can keep a tight knit community like JQ has had since release. Looks like we might become the next sor <3 JQ after sadly the JQ <3 SBI died with sbi ;_;

BG sadly tends to go super hard pushing for like 3-4 days then burns themself out. I have yet to see much of BG out in force since the one week they really pushed after getting WM.

Its not just about having strong WvW guilds, its about having a strong WvW community. Every single person matters in WvW down to the yak walking/siege refresher/scout up to the voice coms commanders. I think this is where a lot of servers go wrong is where they like to think the WvW guilds will just carry them, when in the end they end up burning themselves out.

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

Kitten just got real

Omg we went over this! He isnt a duuuuuuk……

Who was the duck though? Or are you meaning the sor zerg turns into ducks when they follow him….

OMG I WORKED IT OUT! YOU’RE ALL DUCKS!

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Doomdesire.9365

Remember guys

People say we have the best community because we stick together, not based on forum talk.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ardon.4105

Ardon.4105

Want to thank Riot, ND and Pro for the GvGs all night. We won 5 out of 6. You guys got lucky with the last one. Out numbered us 3 to 1. but was a good fight. Glad to see other active guilds.

I’m a bit puzzled by this part?

[Agg] Rendon Argos (Charrgos) – Guardian
Server Traversing Nomad

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

I’m a bit puzzled by this part?

He’s drunk and needs to go home.

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

muekung.2518

Kitten just got real

Omg we went over this! He isnt a duuuuuuk……

Who was the duck though? Or are you meaning the sor zerg turns into ducks when they follow him….

OMG I WORKED IT OUT! YOU’RE ALL DUCKS!

Quack.

and here we go again…..
v
v
v
v

in Match-ups

Posted by: HolyMolla.6582

HolyMolla.6582

Oh, I just remembered SOR stop playing when BG was ticking 500+ on EURO time.

in Match-ups

kevinskyrider.3271

The next person to reply to trollbait will be transformed into a duck!

Blackgate

in Match-ups

Doomdesire.9365

u just mad because u got moa’d

• Turns into Duck *

in Match-ups

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

This idea really is all it’s quacked up to be.

Thank you, I’ll be here all week.

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

in Match-ups

Masamoon.3864

Kitten just got real

Nope, thats OCX.

in Match-ups

Doomdesire.9365

To lighten the mood and move away from trolling (I am guilty of this)

I’m going to link a video that I think of everytime someone says pain train choo in TS

in Match-ups

Killer.4709

The farthest I can go back is right when HoD collapsed. But back during the days when HoD was a power house I remember us being kicked out of tier 1 for only 1 week. ET took our place that week and we moved down to fight in tier 2 against CD and DB.

Im sure any of the older JQ members (even you TW guys) might remember that week as we crushed them after about 5 hours of fighting.

So yea JQ has been though the whole falling out of tier 1 thing, We pulled though it though and honestly with the way they are talking about reseting how match ups work it does not matter at this point.

SoR has the staying power that JQ has now as long as they can keep a tight knit community like JQ has had since release. Looks like we might become the next sor <3 JQ after sadly the JQ <3 SBI died with sbi ;_;

BG sadly tends to go super hard pushing for like 3-4 days then burns themself out. I have yet to see much of BG out in force since the one week they really pushed after getting WM.

Its not just about having strong WvW guilds, its about having a strong WvW community. Every single person matters in WvW down to the yak walking/siege refresher/scout up to the voice coms commanders. I think this is where a lot of servers go wrong is where they like to think the WvW guilds will just carry them, when in the end they end up burning themselves out.

dont worry bg has that community as well. we wont be going anywhere

p.s. to the SOR guy saying that bg would fall if they lost 10 weeks in a row, just wanna say I remember some sor transferring after that and how you only made it to t1 cause sbi fell and you farmed their rating just enough to pass us while we were in t1… so :P

i can quote the past too

lvl 80 Ele
KnT Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ascii.9726

Ascii.9726

Score update (for when the new rating system goes live).

Attachments:

Rank 580+ Necromancer WvW Stream
Commander Ascii :: Tempest Wolves [TW] :: Sanctum of Rall :: Best Necromancer NA

in Match-ups

kevinskyrider.3271

u just mad because u got moa’d

• Turns into Duck *

Sir, you were already a duck. Staph abusing the transformation process! Once you go duck, you can’t go back. D=

Blackgate

in Match-ups

Killer.4709

Remember guys

People say we have the best community because we stick together, not based on forum talk.

u mean SOR says SOR has the best community :P

We all have good communities and all of our communities are different. I know quite a few that would never leave bg no matter what and I’m sure SOR has guilds like that to. This is what makes WvW such a special game type, it really does build a community like no other

lvl 80 Ele
KnT Commander

in Match-ups

Doomdesire.9365

dont worry bg has that community as well. we wont be going anywhere

p.s. to the SOR guy saying that bg would fall if they lost 10 weeks in a row, just wanna say I remember some sor transferring after that and how you only made it to t1 cause sbi fell and you farmed their rating just enough to pass us while we were in t1… so :P

i can quote the past too

We’re past this trolling now.

/ me resists the urge to respond

in Match-ups

muekung.2518

You cant respond, Doom, You’re a duck now !

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure.8412

Azure.8412

Ahh look guys, the SOR forum zerg has appeared.

Looks like your forum zerg consisting of MERC and Co. are here too! I wonder who will win.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

You cant respond, Doom, You’re a duck now !

Hush little duckling! It’s time for everyone to go have a nap!

P.s. it’s cold

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neuromancer.2148

Neuromancer.2148

Is it not enough that you’re ahead in the score ? JQ and BG did not troll as hard when they were first. Just play the game guys.

Apprentice Namer – Blackgate

in Match-ups

kevinskyrider.3271

Azure has been transformed into a duck!

Blackgate

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

Azure has been transformed into a duck!

This is going to get awkward soon…. all the servers will be full of ducklings!

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure.8412

Azure.8412

Oh, I just remembered SOR stop playing when BG was ticking 500+ on EURO time.

No one could stop playing cause there wasn’t anyone to play in the EU time in the first place

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chiaking.7816

Chiaking.7816

It was good fights you guys were definitely tough and well organized guild. Last fight I wouldn’t say we outnumbered you 3 to 1 maybe 2 to 1 at most. For awhile you guys had the numbers and tactical advantage camping at the water to hide your necro wells and stuff. Either way hope to see you guys again on the open field again. Cheers.