Tier 2: DB/TC/FA 05/03/2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Metatron.6148

Metatron.6148

kitten, kittenitty, kitten kitten kitten! Whats the big kitten deal, kitten?

and yes i get the “kitten” thing, its just so frellin kitten!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thet.7153

Thet.7153

So… TC are you planning on taking back you Hills anytime soon?

Naw, we might get back to you at a later date. As has been stated before, us TC old gaurd are lacking the incentive to play WvW, for many reasons.

cog in the wheel for the Tarnished Coast
did you call me a PUG, I am Militia.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

I found the cross-eyed norn… </3

Score update with one of my favorite people on DB!

Attachments:

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

(edited by Evalana.5480)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vespirisa.1497

Vespirisa.1497

So FA has been spawn camping our borderlands N camp for awhile…

IoJ→KN→DB→SoR→CD→SoR→TC → SBI
Scrub D/D Ele. What’s server loyalty?

in Match-ups

Posted by: FrankieBonez.8361

FrankieBonez.8361

oh snap! XD

If only we can get to you in that BT ball . . . .

Soon Eva…..soon.

Overlord Sorin | Sorin Rising | Ansorin
Elephant Ambush [EA] | Dragonbrand | GW2 YouTube!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Puddin Cheeks.8539

Puddin Cheeks.8539

I think Wreckdya got one of me too, lol! My face is getting sore from being smashed into the mud. My amish powered internets is failing me in large battles. So i lay dead and watch them

- Puddin Cheeks [W]
- [EA] Elephant Ambush
- DragonBrand since 8/25/12

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zoel.9154

Zoel.9154

So FA has been spawn camping our borderlands N camp for awhile…

what else are we going to do

attack hills?

Zoel – GM of [coVn]

in Match-ups

Posted by: IRSyKo.5843

IRSyKo.5843

Naw, we might get back to you at a later date. As has been stated before, us TC old gaurd are lacking the incentive to play WvW, for many reasons.

What is “old guard” ?

oh snap! XD

Soon Eva…..soon.

Bring your ball and we will bring our ball….and combine them

Through discipline, we prevail.
[BT]
Fort Aspenwood

(edited by IRSyKo.5843)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

oh snap! XD

Soon Eva…..soon.

Hehe – I haven’t died to you guys yet Happy hunting! <3

BTW – I LOVE what you did with the website.

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

(edited by Evalana.5480)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Loken.9724

Loken.9724

We have a couple gvg with DB.

We have none with TC.

Any TC guilds out there interested?

Alaric the Sic level 3 guard
Founder of [SIC] and Commander.
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV6azSCyyjhrcNy2WAGKm7w?feature=mhee

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zoel.9154

Zoel.9154

What is “old guard” ?

oh snap! XD

Soon Eva…..soon.

Bring your ball and we will bring our ball….and combine them

You’re one ballsy guy.

Zoel – GM of [coVn]

in Match-ups

Posted by: timidobserver.7925

timidobserver.7925

Thanks for making WvW completely unfun and unfair to play. The double teaming is not over exaggerated, it’s disgustingly obvious. Where the hell our TC’s commanders that I ran around with pulling insane plans that had people going “Wtf just happened?” Things are so disgusting, I dont know which is worse, the obvious double teaming, or the fact that our commanders who know what the kitten they are doing seem to have vanished like a fart in the wind.

Well, I wouldn’t really call double teaming the goal. FA knows they aren’t going to win, so they are settling for punishing TC for the constant punishment and torture that TC has given them for a long time. That equates to focusing mostly on TC as opposed to DB.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Quenta.2978

Quenta.2978

Sorry been lax updating the score on the answer. Spring time, lawn mower, new cigars, new whisky, man duties in the house. Things that keep me away from the glorious times of WvW.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tholian.6321

Tholian.6321

LOL at all the double-team posts. I spend more time every night I’m in WvW fighting DB than TC by a large margin. I run with several guilds throughout the course of a night, and not a single one of them treats either server we’re up against any differently – if it’s an enemy, it’s totally fair game.

Tonight for example: we had a large pug zerg roaming around on TCBL, decided to wander up to the northwest tower to cause some trouble there. We hit the top of the switchback, broke left, and see a mostly-guild-group from DB flinging rocks from catapults. Instead of just breaking off and aiding our so-called allies, we went after them. Mid-way through the fight, another DB guild group shows up, and suddenly the fight gets a lot more interesting.

Ultimately, we won the fight.

We then wandered over, blew up some siege on the walls at the tower, and then decided that spending 2 hours breaking into that dinky tower with trebs or catas to counter 12 arrowcarts didn’t appeal, so we wandered off to go find trouble somewhere else.

In essence, we saved the tower for TC from our alleged DB allies.

I’d call the myth totally busted.

Brax
WvW Freelancer
Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tholian.6321

Tholian.6321

score update for those wanting it

Attachments:

Brax
WvW Freelancer
Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Bro, my neighbour is trying to kill my lawn. I may have to kill him.

What does over fertilizing + short grass + too much sun equal?

DEAD GRASS!!

The guy wonders why I was so disappointed when I moved in and he said he helped the previous owners maintain the section between the two houses in the front.

He will NEVER touch it again on my watch…. ever.

/Game Face

Its epic lawn time

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: cheshire.3712

cheshire.3712

So, if FA could stop camping things such as the skritt and centaur areas, preventing others from getting POI and skill points, that would be great. It’s a shame that they called in more people to take out 2 uplevels and a level 80 who were trying to get the areas cleared for map completion. We didn’t attack you, you attacked us. In fact, you chased us. It’s people like you who give the server a bad reputation.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Alilinke.7690

Alilinke.7690

So, if FA could stop camping things such as the skritt and centaur areas, preventing others from getting POI and skill points, that would be great. It’s a shame that they called in more people to take out 2 uplevels and a level 80 who were trying to get the areas cleared for map completion. We didn’t attack you, you attacked us. In fact, you chased us. It’s people like you who give the server a bad reputation.

PvP on a PvP map? :O

[nA] Professional Guild Hall Decorator

in Match-ups

Posted by: lani.7431

lani.7431

Score Update… with the coolest looking seige…

Attachments:

Lani [Krew] – BP
Former [EA] DB Commander

in Match-ups

cheshire.3712

More like, people going for map completion and didn’t attack because we wanted the POI and the skill point, not to fight. Majority of the server I’m on, we don’t do that because we understand people are going for the items in there, not for a brawl of campers.

in Match-ups

Posted by: urak.4863

urak.4863

How about we come to a common consensus and let ZvZ remain ZvZ instead of who-flash-builds-AC-first-wins? I know open ground siege is legit, and gives you superior damage and loot bags aplenty against a zerg, but isn’t it kinda boring, yet? You no longer have 30-men zerg thinking of taking on 50-men zerg with a chance of winning, only people trying to get ACs up and utilise that AC Mastery level 2..

Well that’s just my opinion..

I eat breakfast for dinner.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Efface.8460

Efface.8460

Ty for abandoning us on reset night [Agg]…sorry you had a few problems with ques, but we branded fight for the server, not our own personal reputation…..

I think you may have found the wrong home

That’s a pretty terrible thing to say… I mean, it’s reset night – every bl likely has a queue – if they decide to do something else because they can’t get in… then they can’t get in … Why call them out like this? =\

they the only guild that had que trubbles, or they the only guild that shut down because of it?

DB is a server of warriors, not hollywood hero’s….we may not all be 6 to 0 gvg champs, but we fight for what we built, and not for what we are “photographed” building…

invite attention all you want, Eve, whether to weaken our presence or not….[Agg] is poor showing of spirit…..less than 2 weeks in, and it’s already obvious….gl on whatever stage you choose next [Agg]

I had so much TROUBLE reading this post because the grammar was so terrible. Agg is an incredibly strong guild, and they’re one of the main reasons DB is winning. Stop taking this kitten so personal and understand what a game is.

U really wanna necro this argument? Cuz I can dance all day on what a craptastic move that was, and why

(edited by Efface.8460)

in Match-ups

urak.4863

More like, people going for map completion and didn’t attack because we wanted the POI and the skill point, not to fight. Majority of the server I’m on, we don’t do that because we understand people are going for the items in there, not for a brawl of campers.

There’s no point asking for peace anywhere on any map against any server. It is their right to kill you. If you can’t, go another time or go with someone who can stealth you. It’s the harder way but hey you gotta earn that star :p

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mercenary Higgins.1807

Mercenary Higgins.1807

Eh, all it takes is a little bit of momentum in FA’s favor and its really hard to stop them :P They start manifesting a significant oceanic presence out of thin air! (Last week anyone?)

DPS PRO and AVTR have been going strong on FA for weeks now.

…months.

AVTR yes

Mercenary Higgins: D/D
Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: IRSyKo.5843

IRSyKo.5843

Sounds a lot like PvP happened in a PvP area.

Through discipline, we prevail.
[BT]
Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

cheshire.3712

There’s no point asking for peace anywhere on any map against any server. It is their right to kill you. If you can’t, go another time or go with someone who can stealth you. It’s the harder way but hey you gotta earn that star :p

Yeah, you’re completely right. Why would I ever think that civilized, respectful people could play a game. God was I stupid. Next time I see single people roaming around or a small group, I’ll make sure I rally a bigger force just to take them out. Get a clue. If you’re at a skill challenge, others will come because you know what? It’s for map completion. Something everyone is wanting to get at one point or another. So why on earth, run all the way up there, camp it, kill a few uplevels, and then /laugh | /sit | /dance, etc etc on them? I mean, if that really needs to be done, do it to people who are actually looking for a fight.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Alilinke.7690

Alilinke.7690

Sorry brah, people do this on all servers. I’ve had my fair share of people killing me in the jumping puzzles etc but I don’t whine every time it happens.

Coming on to the forums and saying “It’s people like you who give the server a bad reputation” just makes you look like a fool.

[nA] Professional Guild Hall Decorator

in Match-ups

urak.4863

Yeah, you’re completely right. Why would I ever think that civilized, respectful people could play a game. God was I stupid. Next time I see single people roaming around or a small group, I’ll make sure I rally a bigger force just to take them out. Get a clue. If you’re at a skill challenge, others will come because you know what? It’s for map completion. Something everyone is wanting to get at one point or another. So why on earth, run all the way up there, camp it, kill a few uplevels, and then /laugh | /sit | /dance, etc etc on them? I mean, if that really needs to be done, do it to people who are actually looking for a fight.

Sure, argue with a fellow toaster who’s trying to give you sound advice. Meh.

in Match-ups

cheshire.3712

Sorry brah, people do this on all servers. I’ve had my fair share of people killing me in the jumping puzzles etc but I don’t whine every time it happens.

Coming on to the forums and saying “It’s people like you who give the server a bad reputation” just makes you look like a fool.

And responding to it makes you look just as much of one.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

Cool fights in EB tonight, VK.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Posted by: Everglow.2185

Everglow.2185

Sometime I’ll let uplevels go and sometimes I won’t. Sometimes they attack me when I’m just staring at them and I kill them because they initiated a fight. Other times I jump on my Halloween broom and ride around for the luls.

Fact of the matter is, you’re someone to kill in PvP. You can easily be giving scouting intel to the other server, on your way to flip a supply camp, etc and as a roamer I’m not just going to let you do that. I still will help with the Spider Queen rather often when I’m dueling at the windmill, even though I could just kill them. Point is, quit crying you got killed. If anyone ever lets you go without killing you then be thankful. There’s no reason why they should spare you other than the fact that they feel like it.

The Havok Legion [HL]
#magswag

in Match-ups

Posted by: Andy.9137

Andy.9137

You aren’t going to get people to agree with you with the attitude you started with. They can’t camp it forever. I’ve seen TC camp those places and more frequently camp the JP too. Nobody said that gives your server a bad name…it’s part of the game. Every server does it, find a way around it. No need to come here and make a pointless argument that has come up countless times that have only ended badly.

in Match-ups

Posted by: wookie.8934

wookie.8934

I’m off for tonight, but I wanted to say it was loads of fun sparring with DB tonight in their borderlands outside hills and around lowlands/lake. Some of the best fights I’ve been a part of. TC was on the map for a bit, but then they sort of vanished… Was really hoping for some more push-back from TC tonight in DB’s borderlands. Oh well, there’s always tomorrow.

Great fights all around.

Havok Legion [HL]
Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

cheshire.3712

That is one hell of a route for scouting intel my dear friend. To go in there, stare at the group in there, don’t engage in combat while the other team attacks. None of us attacked even after being attacked. All we did was walk backwards and run away because we weren’t looking for a fight. I’ll repeat what I said earlier, only differently this time. Next time I see a small amount of people, whether they are looking for a fight or not, I’ll make sure to attack because guess what, it’s WvW and everyone is up for grabs. I’ll also ensure that you don’t return if need be. Fair enough? Side note: we returned numerous times, still not engaging combat, all in a row. Pretty sure that translates to anyone: they are not here for a fight. Maybe I’m just too considerate and think that others want the same things I do.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maniac.5163

Maniac.5163

That is one hell of a route for scouting intel my dear friend. To go in there, stare at the group in there, don’t engage in combat while the other team attacks. None of us attacked even after being attacked. All we did was walk backwards and run away because we weren’t looking for a fight. I’ll repeat what I said earlier, only differently this time. Next time I see a small amount of people, whether they are looking for a fight or not, I’ll make sure to attack because guess what, it’s WvW and everyone is up for grabs. I’ll also ensure that you don’t return if need be. Fair enough? Side note: we returned numerous times, still not engaging combat, all in a row. Pretty sure that translates to anyone: they are not here for a fight. Maybe I’m just too considerate and think that others want the same things I do.

You should just ask for help in /map and /team or whisper the nearest commander tag over and over. That usually does the trick!

in Match-ups

wookie.8934

That’s what most of us expect 99.9% of the time in WvW. Sounds like you don’t play enough of it honestly — I thought this was common knowledge by now?

Just a pro-tip moving forward: don’t expect anything from your enemies in a PvP zone. They shouldn’t expect anything from you either.

Havok Legion [HL]
Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

FrankieBonez.8361

Thanks for making WvW completely unfun and unfair to play. The double teaming is not over exaggerated, it’s disgustingly obvious. Where the hell our TC’s commanders that I ran around with pulling insane plans that had people going “Wtf just happened?” Things are so disgusting, I dont know which is worse, the obvious double teaming, or the fact that our commanders who know what the kitten they are doing seem to have vanished like a fart in the wind.

Let me guess, you were in your own BL where this “double teaming” occurred.

in Match-ups

cheshire.3712

You aren’t going to get people to agree with you with the attitude you started with. They can’t camp it forever. I’ve seen TC camp those places and more frequently camp the JP too. Nobody said that gives your server a bad name…it’s part of the game. Every server does it, find a way around it. No need to come here and make a pointless argument that has come up countless times that have only ended badly.

Not here to get people to agree or disagree with me. If that was the case, I would of acted like a few others and ranted and raved and make accusations and calling people names. I’ve seen everyone, all servers that I’ve ever played on or against, camp the jumping puzzle. Those are the cases where “They started it” takes place and the fight just goes on and on and on. I’m sure my own server does it but personally, I’ve never seen a call out to map chat or team chat to gather more forces to camp an area such as the skritt or centaur. In the end, its a low move for the campers and it reads poorly to the other server, no matter what.

in Match-ups

cheshire.3712

That’s what most of us expect 99.9% of the time in WvW. Sounds like you don’t play enough of it honestly — I thought this was common knowledge by now?

Just a pro-tip moving forward: don’t expect anything from your enemies in a PvP zone. They shouldn’t expect anything from you either.

I doubt you have anything ‘pro’ to offer honestly. Thanks but no thanks. Not everyone wants to WvW but want the map completion. Yet again, I’m guessing respect is not something to give nor receive. I’ll remember that next time.

in Match-ups

wookie.8934

Not here to get people to agree or disagree with me. If that was the case, I would of acted like a few others and ranted and raved and make accusations and calling people names. I’ve seen everyone, all servers that I’ve ever played on or against, camp the jumping puzzle. Those are the cases where “They started it” takes place and the fight just goes on and on and on. I’m sure my own server does it but personally, I’ve never seen a call out to map chat or team chat to gather more forces to camp an area such as the skritt or centaur. In the end, its a low move for the campers and it reads poorly to the other server, no matter what.

I don’t see how PvP’ing in a PvP zone reflects poorly on a server as a whole. Last I checked, there’s no sign saying “Pacifists Only Here Yonder” when entering jumping puzzles, Skritt areas, etc. As for my server (and I’m sure others), I’ve never once heard someone call out to help camp these areas.

You learned the hard way. The question is what did you learn?

To bring friends with you to these areas who can help take down enemies, stealth you, or otherwise help you survive.

There really is no point in discussing this further.

I doubt you have anything ‘pro’ to offer honestly. Thanks but no thanks. Not everyone wants to WvW but want the map completion. Yet again, I’m guessing respect is not something to give nor receive. I’ll remember that next time.

You’re right. I get owned in these areas all the time and never learn from my mistakes. So rude of me to try and help others avoid the same fate.

You’re in WvW. Expect to be killed on sight and grow up.

Havok Legion [HL]
Fort Aspenwood

(edited by wookie.8934)

in Match-ups

cheshire.3712

I don’t see how PvP’ing in a PvP zone reflects poorly on a server as a whole. Last I checked, there’s no sign saying “Pacifists Only Here Yonder” when entering jumping puzzles, Skritt areas, etc. As for my server (and I’m sure others), I’ve never once heard someone call out to help camp these areas.

To bring friends with you to these areas who can help take down enemies, stealth you, or otherwise help you survive.

One of us was a mesmer and unfortunately, the opposing forces had a counter ready for it. I’m sorry if I don’t see a need to rally forces just to complete something like that.

in Match-ups

wookie.8934

One of us was a mesmer and unfortunately, the opposing forces had a counter ready for it. I’m sorry if I don’t see a need to rally forces just to complete something like that.

Um, then don’t whine about not completing it.

Simple.

Havok Legion [HL]
Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: Komolov.5903

Komolov.5903

Jesus, why are you bitter about it. People do troll stuff all the time, and i get mad but to be bitter to everyone is a little too much. Just take a break and watch tv or something.

in Match-ups

FrankieBonez.8361

I’m sorry, did you say something? I kind of started not caring about what you have to say at this point. Anyone else have something worthwhile to mention? Ending the rant for me. Hope I didn’t ruin your evening wookie. You might want to go take some headache pills from all my whining and lay down for a bit.

They “camp” it because you keep coming back and feeding them easy badges. Wait a few, they’ll get bored and leave. If they dont – warn /map and get it another time and let the campers rot – or – say something in /map and deal with it.

They also do it waiting for a post, just like yours, to appear in the forums to feed on your tears.

QQ about PvP in a PvP zone, QQ about double-teaming, zerging, ACs. – This thread’s got it all!!!

in Match-ups

wookie.8934

I’m sorry, did you say something? I kind of started not caring about what you have to say at this point. Anyone else have something worthwhile to mention? Ending the rant for me. Hope I didn’t ruin your evening wookie. You might want to go take some headache pills from all my whining and lay down for a bit.

They “camp” it because you keep coming back and feeding them easy badges. Wait a few, they’ll get bored and leave. If they dont – warn /map and get it another time and let the campers rot – or – say something in /map and deal with it.

They also do it waiting for a post, just like yours, to appear in the forums to feed on your tears.

QQ about PvP in a PvP zone, QQ about double-teaming, zerging, ACs. – This thread’s got it all!!!

Welcome to Tier 2, DB. XD

Havok Legion [HL]
Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

cheshire.3712

Might seem odd but I was enjoying the conversation. They kept responding Pretty sure none of that was a qq and trust me, no tears were shed. If it was taken as if I was, people are pretty gullible and will believe what they want. There’s a difference between a qq and a rant for a response.

in Match-ups

FrankieBonez.8361

Might seem odd but I was enjoying the conversation. They kept responding Pretty sure none of that was a qq and trust me, no tears were shed. If it was taken as if I was, people are pretty gullible and will believe what they want. There’s a difference between a qq and a rant for a response.

Pretty sure they are one in the same.

in Match-ups

cheshire.3712

Yet people keep responding and I feel the urge to respond……

in Match-ups

FrankieBonez.8361

It keeps the thread bumped showing how utterly awesome this Tier is for all to see!

in Match-ups

wookie.8934

Just think – in the amount of time it took to respond to mine and Frankie’s posts, you could have had what you wanted.

Havok Legion [HL]
Fort Aspenwood