Posted by: Chipperz.2594

Chipperz.2594

BORING……………..

Tier 2: DB/TC/FA 05/03/2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lenador.1436

Lenador.1436

I wanna be Charlie Sheen!?

Could it be? DB’s ‘celebrity commander’?

Jayne??

Does your guild know that you troll the forums like this and basically give people a bad impression of your guild? You seem pretty hurt. Instead of judging an entire server, like you have in your previous posts, why don’t you just continue doing what you “do” and go wipe some enemies on the field.

She’s not trolling in this particular post. There’s a long and storied history of Tier 2 servers picking a D-list celebrity to be their Supreme Commander. Kain had Flava Flav, but gave him up for Christopher Walken. TC has always had Supreme Commander Gary Busey, but we were “lead” by Lindsay Lohan for about a week (it was a disaster).

Are you saying that we are doomed to be represented by Carrot Top? Do not like, LOL.

Id boycott my own server if that happens T.T

Cön-Guardian DB
[Con] Supreme Team of Con

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Jayne??

Does your guild know that you troll the forums like this and basically give people a bad impression of your guild? You seem pretty hurt. Instead of judging an entire server, like you have in your previous posts, why don’t you just continue doing what you “do” and go wipe some enemies on the field.

She’s not trolling in this particular post. There’s a long and storied history of Tier 2 servers picking a D-list celebrity to be their Supreme Commander. Kain had Flava Flav, but gave him up for Christopher Walken. TC has always had Supreme Commander Gary Busey, but we were “lead” by Lindsay Lohan for about a week (it was a disaster).

Are you saying that we are doomed to be represented by Carrot Top? Do not like, LOL.

It’s either him or the Hoff .. your pick.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in Match-ups

Posted by: wookie.8934

wookie.8934

So wait, who’s FA’s celeb? lol

Havok Legion [HL]
Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

Jayne??

Er, if you scroll back through, you will notice that I’m not calling anyone out – just simply stating that it really is too soon for y’all to start bragging about how awesomesauce that you are and how FA/TC are a bunch of ‘losers’, or ‘not coming out to play’ or the multitude of other passive aggressive slams that have been posted here. Or that just because we don’t focus our time and attention on the scoreboard that we’re all failsauce… it’s getting old already.

I can assure you that just a couple posters on this forum do not represent an entire server. I enjoy fighting TC and FA both, and have had great fights with FA in particular.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

Jayne??

Id boycott my own server if that happens T.T

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

in Match-ups

Posted by: lani.7431

lani.7431

Wow.. This thread went sour real quick.

Wow.. This thread went sour real quick.As for winning… I am glad we have done so well in this tier and hope we move up. The reasoning behind it… for nothing more than to give our Sea Crew a challenge. They have stood behind us for a very long time and refuse to leave us despite being bribed by every server we met (including both TC and FA). The Dragonbrand players who have been here forever have weathered a mass exodus and rebuilt ourselves. We went into Tier 2 with no need of the new transfers we had gotten, and without them you would not see the level of competition you are seeing now. All of you forum trolls would be chest thumping about giving us a beat down then Kaineng would come back up and FA would be sandwiched between the KN and TC love party.

Wow.. This thread went sour real quick.As for winning… I am glad we have done so well in this tier and hope we move up. The reasoning behind it… for nothing more than to give our Sea Crew a challenge. They have stood behind us for a very long time and refuse to leave us despite being bribed by every server we met (including both TC and FA). The Dragonbrand players who have been here forever have weathered a mass exodus and rebuilt ourselves. We went into Tier 2 with no need of the new transfers we had gotten, and without them you would not see the level of competition you are seeing now. All of you forum trolls would be chest thumping about giving us a beat down then Kaineng would come back up and FA would be sandwiched between the KN and TC love party.When it’s all over and Dragonbrand explodes, we know what to do.

Wow.. This thread went sour real quick.As for winning… I am glad we have done so well in this tier and hope we move up. The reasoning behind it… for nothing more than to give our Sea Crew a challenge. They have stood behind us for a very long time and refuse to leave us despite being bribed by every server we met (including both TC and FA). The Dragonbrand players who have been here forever have weathered a mass exodus and rebuilt ourselves. We went into Tier 2 with no need of the new transfers we had gotten, and without them you would not see the level of competition you are seeing now. All of you forum trolls would be chest thumping about giving us a beat down then Kaineng would come back up and FA would be sandwiched between the KN and TC love party.When it’s all over and Dragonbrand explodes, we know what to do.

Lani [Krew] – BP
Former [EA] DB Commander

(edited by lani.7431)

in Match-ups

Jayne.9251

So wait, who’s FA’s celeb? lol

Thought you guys picked Bruce Campbell ages ago?

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: wookie.8934

wookie.8934

Jayne??

Er, if you scroll back through, you will notice that I’m not calling anyone out – just simply stating that it really is too soon for y’all to start bragging about how awesomesauce that you are and how FA/TC are a bunch of ‘losers’, or ‘not coming out to play’ or the multitude of other passive aggressive slams that have been posted here. Or that just because we don’t focus our time and attention on the scoreboard that we’re all failsauce… it’s getting old already.

I can assure you that just a couple posters on this forum do not represent an entire server. I enjoy fighting TC and FA both, and have had great fights with FA in particular.

Agreed. There’s really no reason to think poorly of any server because of a few forum warriors. I’ve been having a blast this match-up with DB around. It’s been refreshing, to say the least.

Havok Legion [HL]
Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

Jayne??

But, I thought we were a clown car? I like that better. :P

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Posted by: Serebus.7314

Serebus.7314

Wow.. This thread went sour real quick.As for winning… I am glad we have done so well in this tier and hope we move up. The reasoning behind it… for nothing more than to give our Sea Crew a challenge. They have stood behind us for a very long time and refuse to leave us despite being bribed by every server we met. The Dragonbrand players who have been here forever have weathered a mass exodus and rebuilt ourselves. We went into Tier 2 with no need of the new transfers we had gotten, and without them you would not see the level of competition you are seeing now. All of you forum trolls would be chest thumping about giving us a beat down then Kaineng would come back up and FA would be sandwiched between the KN and TC love party.

Wow.. This thread went sour real quick.As for winning… I am glad we have done so well in this tier and hope we move up. The reasoning behind it… for nothing more than to give our Sea Crew a challenge. They have stood behind us for a very long time and refuse to leave us despite being bribed by every server we met. The Dragonbrand players who have been here forever have weathered a mass exodus and rebuilt ourselves. We went into Tier 2 with no need of the new transfers we had gotten, and without them you would not see the level of competition you are seeing now. All of you forum trolls would be chest thumping about giving us a beat down then Kaineng would come back up and FA would be sandwiched between the KN and TC love party.

So right he posted it twice… I back this up 100% even though I’m not a native :P

Bronade – Guild leader of TERROR[TG]
Homeworld = Home Borderland!

in Match-ups

Jayne.9251

Jayne??

Well that makes the argument for Carrot Top as your Supreme Commander even more compelling now doesn’t it?

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

Jayne??

Well that makes the argument for Carrot Top as your Supreme Commander even more compelling now doesn’t it?

Jayne does have a point!

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

way to make things so serious lani T.T now lets do wat we do and play some AC wars with TC. They shall never have my hills (do wish they would nerf em no one touches hills anymore and we get blame for it T.T)

Cön-Guardian DB

in Match-ups

lani.7431

So right he posted it twice… I back this up 100% even though I’m not a native :P

I’m not a he either, and I really don’t know why it is doing that.

Lani [Krew] – BP
Former [EA] DB Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dontcare Aboutnames.9284

Dontcare Aboutnames.9284

Having fun with PiNK on FA BL

Attachments:

Shhhhh
No Tears
Just Dreams

in Match-ups

Posted by: nOCter.4263

nOCter.4263

while FA is here chatting with us, our dear friends TC, capped the whole of FA, now they will be after us.

Leader of Troll Syndicate [FKU]

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

Having fun with PiNK on FA BL

::blink blink::

Unfortunately, not much I can do about it when I am away from my computer.

(edited by Evalana.5480)

in Match-ups

Posted by: phaneo.4597

phaneo.4597

Is there a rap competition going on here?

P.S: Regarding celebrity commanders, Green and Sheen rhyme well.

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

in Match-ups

Posted by: Delune.4817

Delune.4817

spotted you sunspots

Attachments:

Commander All The Delune, Fort Aspenwood
Guild Leader of [TK]
“FA, stomping bandwagons since 2012….”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Helly.2597

Helly.2597

Good fights roaming around the past couple of nights TC and DB, my guildmates and I have enjoyed fighting you guys. Anyways carry on.

/salute

People call me Hobo.
Violent Tendency [vT]
Ferguson’s Crossing Roamer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mayoken.9851

Mayoken.9851

I don’t think the new transfers talk kitten to FA or TC. Dragonbrand got to Tier 2 on its own. It’s a very good server regardless. I consider Dragonbrand my home after the community welcomed the new wave with open arms. We all thought we would advance to the top. We thought we’d have a really hard time with TC and FA. Then, we won and we felt more confident in our servers potential.

Mayoken [PLX] Plexity – Lieutenant – 7nth lvl 80 WW
Blackgate – www.plexity.guildportal.com –
Founder of [CO] | Nov ’12 2012 – May ’13 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zoja.2631

Zoja.2631

way to make things so serious lani T.T now lets do wat we do and play some AC wars with TC. They shall never have my hills (do wish they would nerf em no one touches hills anymore and we get blame for it T.T)

• sniff sniff tear * You big meanies! That’s my Hills, and I miss it dearly! I mean really, I’ve been sentrying north towers for sake of something to sentry, and it just feels all weird and not right. :P

I’ve been in on a couple of attempts against it, you guys have been fierce about keeping it! Good times, good however brief fights. Next weeks reset I should hopefully be around, so expect some vicious sieging! <3

Zona Eshe
Too Drunk To PvP[LUSH]
Standing United[STUN]-TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Coinin.2590

Coinin.2590

well..i’ll say a few things…yes, DB got to T2 on they’re own, then a few large guilds jumped on with them and increased their size to constantly large forces than the rest of the time. Two, keep in mind you aren’t even facing a full TC, a lot of the regular players in WvW are taking a week or two off, and also giving new commanders a try while veteran one’s decide to focus on other things for a bit. DB isn’t exactly destroying, and they beating 2 servers I think that for a week or two are taking a break somewhat since we’ve been fighting each other so hard for like..a month and a half. Before anyone start bragging about who can own who and all that jazz, wait at least a few weeks. It isn’t JUST the people who worked up to t2 that are in t2, but they also obtained probably more transfers during that week period than TC/FA did in the month’s prior, including, if I recall, CO, who has 200 members (though if i recall seeing, only about 50-60 have made it of over atm). Either way, that greatly can be a big game changer. Let’s just play the game, if we win…act like men and women and not brag about it before it’s really even been more than a few weeks.

Coinin Mypocket 80 Necromancer

in Match-ups

lani.7431

• sniff sniff tear * You big meanies! That’s my Hills, and I miss it dearly! I mean really, I’ve been sentrying north towers for sake of something to sentry, and it just feels all weird and not right. :P

I’ve been in on a couple of attempts against it, you guys have been fierce about keeping it! Good times, good however brief fights. Next weeks reset I should hopefully be around, so expect some vicious sieging! <3

To be honest.. It’s rather boring with this arrow cart buff. Much more interesting when we held it for days on end without it. Maguma was rather mad about that. So much so that they almost gave up their garrison on reset in order to try to keep EA out of it. Sadly.. that did not work out so well for them in the end we got and .. upgraded.. seiged it up.. and held it for a nice long extended period.

Lani [Krew] – BP
Former [EA] DB Commander

in Match-ups

Zoja.2631

Oh yeah, score and map update with my new fuzzy friend:

Attachments:

Zona Eshe
Too Drunk To PvP[LUSH]
Standing United[STUN]-TC

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

To be honest.. It’s rather boring with this arrow cart buff. Much more interesting when we held it for days on end without it. Maguma was rather mad about that. So much so that they almost gave up their garrison on reset in order to try to keep EA out of it. Sadly.. that did not work out so well for them in the end we got and .. upgraded.. seiged it up.. and held it for a nice long extended period.

I’ll have you know – that, due being exposed to your obsession with hills during my time in [EA], that, er, I’ve kind of grown into the habit of scouting the hell out of hills when I am on, and doing very thorough mesmer sweeps… Even after the rest of [BT] has moved on to other objectives – I sometimes stay back for a half hour to an hour, upgrading and seiging it up… and running supply… lol – And I have [EA] to thank for that knowledge. :P

Though, lately, I’m thoroughly enjoying roaming around for hours, as well.

It’s just such a hard habit to break, lol

…..dat hills…..

(edited by Evalana.5480)

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

Oh yeah, score and map update with my new fuzzy friend:

yay for Fuzzy Friend score updates! =P

in Match-ups

Jayne.9251

Because I adore Gwen and wish she would post more, I’m resurrecting this from the TC/sor/BG thread. I think it’s still useful:

The UNITED SERVER peace talks have come to a end . The New treaty states as follow.
1. That all Enemy Shall be dispatched according to his or her playstyle.. (unless ofcourse you are secretly working for us).
2. That all duels common an uncommon be conducted between the hours of 1am to 1:01 am an only near ledgendary defenders where they can (ahem ) refereee Fairly .
3. YAks will now be retrofitted with hazmat kits<bomb suits an a mobile TOW missle for any UNFriendly UNITS.
4. All tower upgrades will no longer come with Reinforced walls or gates( as really they seem to be useless). Instead a new upgrade will be added in the form of a Chuck Norris Clone for the same asking price of a Golem suit. we understand that this will decimate any 40 man/woman zerg teams bum rushing a keep / tower so we will offer a Jean Cluade VAn dame Clone to aid in your efforts to offset the balance. (lol who are we kidding).
5. All zergs numbering or grouping up in sizes of 5 or more shall have to pay a toll tax . these dirt roads don’t fix themselfs an all that foot tracfic will have to managed to keep that monsoon cloud of dust down whenever you storm a wall , hut ,cave ,lumbermill, walmart,bestbuy,or pizza shack.errr gettin off topic ….you get the point.
6. If you are simply mapping /capping and or POI’ing … we strongly suggest u do so naked or at least down to your skivies. Not really sure if will stop in violence that will come your way .. but im in desperate need to see somthing Funny. THat will do nicely. I might even run with ya .. we will start a movment .. WE’ll call it GUILDSTOCK 2013.
7. We’ve notice an alarming amount of bodies lying about in pretaining maps .(mostly ours ) and i must say this trend has to stop . If you kill them .. Bury them . Its bad enough they don’t have any loot but to trip over them on the way to ruins .. Thats just a pain .
8. ummm nap time ..we shall continue after i have my milk an cookies.

Gwen
Tarnish Coast Defender and current armour repair specialist.

Dwight needs to post more too:

8. ummm nap time ..we shall continue after i have my milk an cookies.

Gwen
Tarnish Coast Defender and current armour repair specialist.

9. The current top server’s breakout commanders shall be substituted by Trahearne, who must be prevented from immediately committing seppuku and stay alive in order to capture a point.

10. Mesmer clones and ranger pets must wear bright orange vests to assist those who would otherwise mistake them for extra combatants and flee for safety.

11. Individuals choosing to show off their legendary weapons shall now have a small chance to drop legendary precursors when defeated.

12. Thieves and mesmers shall be able to remain invisible for the entire duration of their stay in WvW, even when attacking. To balance this buff, all other professions will gain the power to fly like in dragon kitten.

And then my lame additions:

13. Every person that posts a negative comment on the forums will instantly be turned into a clucking chicken once they enter WvW. This “special” buff will last until they come back on here and say something nice.

14. Trebs will be used for sending the opposing team big bright boxes of cookies. And there is absolutely no way these cookies will really be trojan horses .. nope, nosiree. *whistles

15. If a map is owned by one team entirely they will be forced into doing the choreography from the broadway show A Chorus Line. No matter where they are or what they’re doing, they’ll suddenly be manically dancing on map for the next 10 minutes. (One, singular sensation, every little step we take …. )

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

I’ll have you know – that, due being exposed to your obsession with hills during my time in [EA], that, er, I’ve kind of grown into the habit of scouting the hell out of hills when I am on, and doing very thorough mesmer sweeps… Even after the rest of [BT] has moved on to other objectives – I sometimes stay back for a half hour to an hour, upgrading and seiging it up… and running supply… lol – And I have [EA] to thank for that knowledge. :P

Though, lately, I’m thoroughly enjoying roaming around for hours, as well.

It’s just such a hard habit to break, lol

…..dat hills…..

personally hate holding it wish TC would take it so i can do other things, certain guild could use alot of practice in the gvg department

Cön-Guardian DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Efface.8460

Efface.8460

Jayne??

+1 for the Hoff

in Match-ups

Posted by: FrankieBonez.8361

FrankieBonez.8361

Ok, here’s my take on everything.

- TC/FA taking a break – so are people on DB. New PvE content, finals week, burn out, OP Arrowcarts, etc etc – those are not unique to your respective server. We’re ALL going through this.

- I, for one, do not care for T1 nor have understood the lure of it. Would it be an accomplishment for Dragonbrand to hit T1? Absolutely, I would be extremely proud of Dragonbrand if we ever accomplish that. But, like many servers before, people will get bored/burned out and eventually transfer off or stop playing all-together. T1 is where servers go to die – fact. It is an inevitablity that only a server’s community can remedy until a better system is put in place.

- Should Dragonbrand implode (for a second time) as many of you are wishing and hoping (don’t even try and hide it) – I welcome it. The most fun i’ve had is fighting our way back up with those that chose to rough it out after the exodus – it was tough, but gave us a sense of accomplishment and sculpted the core WvW community. Win or lose, every week was something new, every red name was different. Why do you think it’s hard recruiting guilds from Dragonbrand? I’ve only known of one major guild that left Dragonbrand since our rise back up – and some of them have already returned.

I am sure I can speak for most of my guild and hopefully most of Dragonbrand when I say, we’ve been there, done that and we’ll gladly do it again. Elephant Ambush, no matter how big or small, T1 or T8 and everything in-between, we will remain on Dragonbrand.

Overlord Sorin | Sorin Rising | Ansorin
Elephant Ambush [EA] | Dragonbrand | GW2 YouTube!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Habis.2910

Habis.2910

- TC/FA taking a break – so are people on DB. New PvE content, finals week, burn out, OP Arrowcarts, etc etc – those are not unique to your respective server. We’re ALL going through this.

- I, for one, do not care for T1 nor have understood the lure of it. Would it be an accomplishment for Dragonbrand to hit T1? Absolutely, I would be extremely proud of Dragonbrand if we ever accomplish that. But, like many servers before, people will get bored/burned out and eventually transfer off or stop playing all-together. T1 is where servers go to die – fact. It is an inevitablity that only a server’s community can remedy until a better system is put in place.

- Should Dragonbrand implode (for a second time) as many of you are wishing and hoping (don’t even try and hide it) – I welcome it. The most fun i’ve had is fighting our way back up with those that chose to rough it out after the exodus – it was tough, but gave us a sense of accomplishment and sculpted the core WvW community. Win or lose, every week was something new, every red name was different. Why do you think it’s hard recruiting guilds from Dragonbrand? I’ve only known of one major guild that left Dragonbrand since our rise back up – and some of them have already returned.

I am sure I can speak for most of my guild and hopefully most of Dragonbrand when I say, we’ve been there, done that and we’ll gladly do it again. Elephant Ambush, no matter how big or small, T1 or T8 and everything in-between, we will remain on Dragonbrand.

Amen… though that wont stop every server we fight from trying to bribe DB-ers to leave DB… so many contemplations of taking the money and carrying on with business as usual staying loyal to DB… but that would be mean… still good for laughs (and boy have we laughed many times over the server journeys through the tiers and the bribery offers)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

DB, thanks for letting our small group break into cragtop so that our guildmate could get the POI.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Efface.8460

Efface.8460

Bam! Gotta luv this guy….Everything DB is, is above

Well said, Sorin

in Match-ups

Posted by: Saruon.4085

Saruon.4085

Sooo much chest thumping going on for no reason..

OT: Some amazing fights this week!
Keep them coming!

[Aggression] -Relentless by Nature-
We <3 Haters
The Prophet of Aggression

in Match-ups

Posted by: Loki.4139

Loki.4139

Also funny that the old school DBers aren’t talking any smack at all.

We are just here to play the game. Nothing else. I don’t know why others talk badly of others.

Win or lose we are just here to have fun. But I can only speak for myself and no one else.

We come to learn to not talk badly of others. I know I have but it is wrong. We just learn to be quiet now and just have fun.

Good fights FA and TC!

Lôkíi
Commander
[NNK]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Andy.9137

Andy.9137

I wish I could play, but it keeps getting worse!

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: SolarStorm.7896

SolarStorm.7896

Agree 100%. DB WvWers are mostly made up of server loyalist. Whatever tier we are in we will just come out to the fights and enjoy the journey.

Personally, I sincerely appreciate all the NA/Oceanic players and guilds who has been fighting along with us, no matter which server they are on today. Without their contribution we probably wouldn’t have made it back up. Even if they are no longer on DB, they can take pride in helping make the server we are today.

Also a big hug for RE, rB, Agg, CO, and others who recently joined us. Not only did they bring the much needed help to our NA and EU time slot which allows us to become competitive in T2, each of them also brings their enthusiasm and techniques that helped us fight better. i.e., Noodles’ prep party before our first T2 match probably was one of key reasons to give us four-map ques for hours.

And yes it might be too early to do chest bumping. The point spreads are small. If FA gets a good SEA guild they could very well be in the lead. So is TC if they have their full force out. Both of these servers have impressive guilds. Lets see what happens in the next few weeks.

[NNK] mesmer
Dragonbrand – Home for descendants of dragons

in Match-ups

Posted by: JPSnow.8296

JPSnow.8296

I recommend Telstra ultimate cable bit more money but worth it, though the wireless router they give is crap I ended up just buying my own. At least call them and complain maybe you have a bad line they can fix

JPSnow (main) – Necro, Sir Mezalot – Mesmer
Lieutenant Stabs – Thief
Night Vision (NV) – Blackgate

in Match-ups

JPSnow.8296

Agree 100%. DB WvWers are mostly made up of server loyalist. Whatever tier we are in we will just come out to the fights and enjoy the journey.

Personally, I sincerely appreciate all the NA/Oceanic players and guilds who has been fighting along with us, no matter which server they are on today. Without their contribution we probably wouldn’t have made it back up. Even if they are no longer on DB, they can take pride in helping make the server we are today.

Also a big hug for RE, rB, Agg, CO, and others who recently joined us. Not only did they bring the much needed help to our NA and EU time slot which allows us to become competitive in T2, each of them also brings their enthusiasm and techniques that helped us fight better. i.e., Noodles’ prep party before our first T2 match probably was one of key reasons to give us four-map ques for hours.

And yes it might be too early to do chest bumping. The point spreads are small. If FA gets a good SEA guild they could very well be in the lead. So is TC if they have their full force out. Both of these servers have impressive guilds. Lets see what happens in the next few weeks.

It seems a a lot of FA and TC players are just not doing much wvw anymore I know most of my guild isn’t no has transferred though thati know of just burnt out things may change greatly if all come out and play again

Lieutenant Stabs – Thief

in Match-ups

Posted by: Andy.9137

Andy.9137

I recommend Telstra ultimate cable bit more money but worth it, though the wireless router they give is crap I ended up just buying my own. At least call them and complain maybe you have a bad line they can fix

Lines been checked, and can’t get cable where I am. All I keep hearing is that dodo is crap so I’m trying to switch but even after 2 days they are trying to get me with a $600 cancellation fee…..

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

FABL tonight was awesome. When we flipped your garri/hills/bay, we made the decision not to siege it up (to avoid the whole turtling thing and maybe actually get some fights). The FA folks who ended up flip/flip/flipping Bay and Garrison must have had the same idea, because they didn’t siege anything up either. Great open field fights, and the first really good night in WvW I’ve had all week.

Every time you FA folks say you’re all about the fight and not the PPT… I’ll be one of your believers, you proved it tonight. Thanks for the fun night, and for not sieging/turtling/hiding in towers/keeps. You guys rock.

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

Christopher Walken a D-Lister?!

in Match-ups

Zoja.2631

Lines been checked, and can’t get cable where I am. All I keep hearing is that dodo is crap so I’m trying to switch but even after 2 days they are trying to get me with a $600 cancellation fee…..

Holy kitten dude. That’s crazy! Craptastic connection that’s borderline (or less than) dial-up doesn’t warrant any kind of cancellation fee…They should be paying you to use it in the first place!

Zona Eshe
Too Drunk To PvP[LUSH]
Standing United[STUN]-TC

in Match-ups

JPSnow.8296

Dodo isn’t dial up…. It’s adsl 2 though you wouldn’t have guessed it

Lieutenant Stabs – Thief

in Match-ups

Zoja.2631

Dodo isn’t dial up…. It’s adsl 2 though you wouldn’t have guessed it

Ehh..Probably a tad over-dramatic, but I’ve been on a 50mb line for the last year and can’t imagine going to anything less than 20 again. Holy Pickle’s speed tests just make me want to cry for him.

Zona Eshe
Too Drunk To PvP[LUSH]
Standing United[STUN]-TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: warsock.7830

warsock.7830

All these new dragonbranders suck
Dragon brand only wins because arrow carts
Fort aspenwood does not play to win
Dragon brand is going to implode
Tc is very busy being pirates and can’t wvw ATM :p

Can we talk about other stuff now that we know all of this? Getting bored.

Also Dragon brands commander should be shakira because our hips Dont lie

Warsock
Leader of Reckless Bravery [rB] (Dragonbrand)
www.recklessbravery.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: I Deschain I.4623

I Deschain I.4623

So how do I get into a score update screen with Evalakitten? I think I’m in love. Wait what, what am I saying? I need sleep. The last three pages were too much.

3rd player NA to reach Diamond Invader (WvW Rank 6445+) on 10/29/14.
Retired.

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

So how do I get into a score update screen with Evalakitten? I think I’m in love. Wait what, what am I saying? I need sleep. The last three pages were too much.

::slap:: GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF, MAN!

ps – I’m free for a joint score update anytime! Whether it’s on a borderland, or in Lion’s Arch somewhere. Heck – even Cursed Shore =P

http://youtu.be/FNkpIDBtC2c

(edited by Evalana.5480)